Thread: How The Anunnaki Prevent Disclosure

1. Link to Post #81
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,087 times in 20,639 posts

Default Re: How The Anunnaki Prevent Disclosure

Simon said in the interview and on his thread that the Annunaki tablets were mostly true, but that the Annunaki only altered the DNA of the humans on the planet at the time, and were not responsible for fashioning the human template to the extent that the tablets claim.
    I believe he has also corroborated that evidence can and has been altered via time travel.
    (My words, but I'm pretty sure that is an accurate rendering.)
    He calls the Velon a type of Djinn, who were present on Earth in 3D before the consciousness of humankind proliferated to such an extent that they were forced into a realm between 3D and 4D, and came to hate humanity intensely because of that.
    If, as Simon claims, they are Reptoids, that doesn't mean that they can't also have mammalian characteristics.
    Each breath a gift...

2. The Following User Says Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Robin (16th January 2014)

3. Link to Post #82
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,178 times in 1,466 posts

Default Re: Gerald Clark - The Key To Understanding Disclosure

Quote Posted by turiya (here)
    Quote Posted by observer (here)
    The point of this thread is to show that these Reptoid Anunnaki are still among us, and that they control every aspect of our social structure. Without listening to the earlier evidence presented within this thread, it is useless to move-on to what will be presented next:

Statue of Inanna, the daughter of Enlil:

Take note to the reptilian toes and the wings depicted on Enlil's daughter, Inanna.
    Note:
    Sorry, observer, but Inanna is not depicted with reptilian toes, but owl's feet. The owl wings are also prevalent. Also Note the two birds to the left & right - that's right - owls. But nice try.

Another thing, Inanna also has breasts. Reptilians don't have breasts. On the contrary mammals have breasts to feed milk to their offspring.
    "The Sumerian word for owl is ninna and the name Nin-ninna given to the goddess in her owl form meant 'Divine Lady Owl'. The ancient texts also give the Akkadian word kilili for Nin-ninna, and this name was one shared by Innana and Ishtar. (Perhaps kilili is the original derivation of Lilith, who, much later, in biblical times, is called 'night-owl or screech-owl'."
    They also note a possible connection to very ancient paleolithic (approximately 20,000 B.C.) symbols of the bird goddess.

Rafael Patai (The Hebrew Goddess 3rd ed. 1990) relates that in the Sumerian poem Gilgamesh and the Huluppu Tree, a she-demon named Lilith built her house in the Huluppu tree on the banks of the Euphrates before being routed by Gilgamesh. Patai then describes the Burney plaque:

"A Babylonian terra-cotta relief, roughly contemporary with the above poem, shows in what form Lilith was believed to appear to human eyes. She is slender, well shaped, beautiful and nude, with wings and owl-feet. She stands erect on two reclining lions which are turned away from each other and are flanked by owls. On her head she wears a cap embellished by several pairs of horns. In her hands she holds a ring and rod combination. Evidently this is no longer a lowly she-demon, but a goddess who tames wild beasts and, as shown by the owls on the reliefs, rules by night."
    Source
    turiya
    I would appreciate that you take note, turiya, in Comment #9 , the Inanna image was offered as a comparison to the Mothman image:

The Mothman legend is one of many contemporary legends that have a basis in eyewitness testimony:

Note the reptilian toes and the wings of this contemporary statue of Mothman - just like Enlil's daughter, Inanna.
    I might also add, turiya, your comment is all interesting stuff, but totally irrelevant considering this:

Quote Source: "The fossil record indicates that birds evolved from theropod dinosaurs [see definition below] during the Jurassic Period and, consequently, they are considered a subgroup of dinosaurs by many paleontologists.[1] Some birds survived the extinction event that occurred 66 million years ago, and their descendants continue the dinosaur lineage to the present day."
    Quote Source: "The theropod, or "beast-footed," dinosaurs range from small ferocious Velociraptors to the enormous Tyrannosaurus Rex. This group of dinosaurs is so diverse that many scientists believe that modern-day birds are descended from small nonflying theropods. Most theropods fall into one of two groups: Ceratosauria and Tetanurae. The Tetanurae group breaks into two classes: Carnosauria and Coelurosauria."
    Read more: http://www.ehow.com/info_8467322_lis...#ixzz2qVydV8xK

You can't get any more reptilian than that....
    Last edited by observer; 16th January 2014 at 01:43. Reason: add quote/add photo

4. Link to Post #83
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    Simon said in the interview and on his thread that the Annunaki tablets were mostly true, but that the Annunaki only altered the DNA of the humans on the planet at the time, and were not responsible for fashioning the human template to the extent that the tablets claim.
    I believe he has also corroborated that evidence can and has been altered via time travel.
    He calls the Velon a type of Djinn, who were present on Earth in 3D before the consciousness of humankind proliferated to such an extent that they were forced into a realm between 3D and 4D, and came to hate humanity intensely because of that.
    If, as Simon claims, they are Reptoids, that doesn't mean that they can't also have mammalian characteristics.
    I'm certain Simon and Chris Thomas, both are very sincere individuals, and I'm also certain they both completely believe the thoughts in their heads.

In a court of law, their testimonies would be considered hearsay evidence with no probative value. I had hoped this thread would follow more of a factual evidential trail, rather than the hearsay testimonies of individuals with no documentation to back-up their claims.

Perhaps all those members who insist on offering telepathically implanted messages as factual evidence should review the counter-argument offered in Comment #3, Comment #4, and Comment #5.
    Last edited by observer; 16th January 2014 at 01:59. Reason: add links

5. Link to Post #84
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,087 times in 20,639 posts

Simon Parkes never claimed his information comes from "telepathically implanted messages" to my knowledge, but says that his Contact experiences have been both in the flesh as well as other-dimensional--ie, astral or something of that order.
    Your views about what can be considered factual evidence seem very pedantic to me, Observer.
    How many published scholars of high standing have proven to be completely wrong?
    A lot of current academia is in danger of being completely discredited because of that kind of scholarly tunnel vision.
    Each breath a gift...

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

learninglight (16th January 2014), lelmaleh (19th January 2014), observer (18th January 2014)

7. Link to Post #85
    United States Avalon Member Robin's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,584 times in 1,239 posts

In a court of law, their testimonies would be considered hearsay evidence with no probative value. I had hoped this thread would follow more of a factual evidential trail, rather than the hearsay testimonies of individuals with no documentation to back-up their claims.
    Hmmm...although I am weary as anybody can be when it comes to certain forms of testimonial, Judicial systems largely gauge the validity of a story through witness testimonial. People all the time are sent to jail with allegations of murder predominently based off of witness testimonial. If witness testimonial plays a large role in jurisdiction, then I think it would be wise to at least consider individual testimonial. How much attention we give them is up to us, and I for one prefer to give them attention when their is evidence to support their claims or their testimonial is confirmed by many independent sources.
    "Rather than love, than fame, than money, give me truth."
    ~Henry David Thoreau

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Robin For This Post:

learninglight (16th January 2014), observer (18th January 2014)

9. Link to Post #86
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

I'm certain Simon and Chris Thomas, both are very sincere individuals, and I'm also certain they both completely believe the thoughts in their heads.

Perhaps all those members who insist on offering telepathically implanted messages as factual evidence should review the counter-argument offered in Comment #3, Comment #4, and Comment #5.

Simon Parkes never claimed his information comes from "telepathically implanted messages" to my knowledge, but says that his Contact experiences have been both in the flesh as well as other-dimensional--ie, astral or something of that order.
    Your views about what can be considered factual evidence seem very pedantic to me, Observer.
    How many published scholars of high standing have proven to be completely wrong?
    A lot of current academia is in danger of being completely discredited because of that kind of scholarly tunnel vision.
    Thank you onawah, and also in response to Samwise,

Allow me to suggest, there is no need to complicate the issue. In determining the guilty party, one must keep a clear focus on the target.

Had you been following my exposé back to my earliest participation, here on the Avalon Forums, you would know by now, I consider all forms of psychic phenomenon as "telepathically implanted messages". This would include any traveling into the Astral Plane, or the Akashic Records, or any other nomenclature you choose to place on the phenomenon. The evidence indicates these are all the same phenomenon occurring within the brain of specific individuals.

The evidence - a very brief description of which - that was addressed in Comments Comment #3, Comment #4, and Comment #5." leads one to these conclusions. I could link you to hours, if not weeks, worth of research that would lead one to these conclusions, but for the most part, I find the members unwilling to follow the research. Looking-up all the links and posting them would only lead to a waste of my precious time.

The only apparent reason to confuse the Masses with alternate interpretations is to continue the smoke-and-mirrors of illusion (delusion).

They Are Very Clever At What They Do....

As far as what may appear to some members as a "pedantic" attitude, please allow me to address this issue:
    • This thread was created to assemble real evidence. Now, let's not digress into a debate regarding what is and isn't real.
    • I created this thread because an overwhelming majority - possibly into the 99 percentile range - of Humanity follow the information given to them by the Controlled Institutional Media.
    • Few - if any - individuals would even consider a reptoid presence controlling the social structure.
    • This thread is intended as a collection of hard physical evidence, showing this possibility - that of a reptoid presence in the hyperdimensional shadows of society.
    • Little consideration, by the Mass of Humanity, would occur if this thread were loaded with fringe belief systems. In most cases, these extraordinary testimonies are viewed as delusional.
    • In the words of Carl Sagan
      Quote "Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence."
      ....This is not my rule, it is the way it works in the world of academia. Only through presenting real evidence will we ever be able to extract a change to the way things work in academia.
    • There are plenty of other threads on this website to post the messages from those who's impressions may have been polluted with implanted telepathic thoughts. Let's at least attempt to keep this thread reserved for actual physical evidence.

If any member has, what would be considered by the established academia as, "hard physical evidence", please step forward and add this to the thread.
    Last edited by observer; 18th January 2014 at 17:56. Reason: clarity

10. Link to Post #87
    Unsubscribed
    the foothills of le Massif Central, France
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,829 times in 1,059 posts

I think this Kerry Cassidy interview with Captain Mark Richards will fit in here as well.

Published on Nov 8, 2013

This is an interview with Captain Mark Richards conducted at Vacaville Prison on November 2, 2013.
    This is the first time in the over 30 years of his incarceration, that any journalist has interviewed him.
    Kerry Cassidy was not allowed to document this face-to-face interview with camera or any recording devices or to take notes during the interview. Everything you are about to see has been recalled from memory immediately after her meeting with him.
    Just prior to the interview She spoke briefly with his wife Jo Ann who also was present during the interview. 

Navy Captain Mark Richards was an officer involved in the Dulce Battle as well as very active in the Secret Space Program and U.S. Space Command for many years prior to his being arrested and convicted of a murder he did not commit.
    This is a classic case of the government framing someone who they feel may be turning against them from within the military.

"...When the truth was evident that sub-humans and other creatures were being produced from abducted human females, impregnated against their will, a secret resistance group formed within the military and intelligence agencies of the U.S. Government that did not approve of the deals that had been made with the 'Off-worlders'.
    Many of these brave humans would be assassinated, or "died under mysterious circumstance," or would be silenced in other ways.

The Air Force Intelligence Officer that reportedly was the man who met with the Aliens at Holloman (Air Force Base) in 1964, was the legendary 'Dutchman,' Ellis Loyd Richards, Jr. - the same man who would reportedly order the attack on Dulce in 1979, and whose son, Captain Mark Richards, would lead the human attack on the facility."---E.D.H. Earth Defense Headquarter's

Last edited by heyokah; 18th January 2014 at 20:24.

11. Link to Post #88
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Thank you heyokah for offering the Mark Richards story as recounted by Kerry.

In support of what Kerry says Mark Richards reported, I offer the Phil Schneider testimony of the Dulce affair.

To validate Phil's testimony, there is the presentation of artifacts and materials Phil had collected prior to his untimely demise.

If one researches the Phil Schneider story far enough, one will discover the documentation that Phil's father was one of those Nazi Paperclip individuals. His father was a Nazi Submarine Officer, and a master machinist who's services were applied to the secret operations of the other government operating here in the US. Phil's work was a result of his father's connections.
    Last edited by observer; 18th January 2014 at 23:35. Reason: Add text

12. Link to Post #89
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

[A Reptoid Anunnaki Presence Hiding In The Shadows]

There have been other threads that mention Clark's research, and there are other threads that link interviews with Gerald Clark. This thread is here to show the members a direct link between Clark's work, Zecharia Sitchin, and even Edgar Cayce's work. Most importantly, Clark's work gives a clear evidential trail of research to which an investigator can go to source the interpretations Gerald proposes. All of his interpretations are based on ancient records which can be reviewed by any interested investigator.

Research References:

"The Anunnaki on Earth Coast to Coast AM" -
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=zFmQw1N_cgQ

"26 Oct 2013 - The Anunnaki's Legacy" -
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=LHuOs69w6-c

"The Anunnaki of Nibiru: Mankind's Forgotten Creators, Enslavers, Saviors, and Hidden Architects of the New World Order" - Gerald Clark
    http://www.amazon.com/Anunnaki-Nibir...naki+of+nibiru

*Update*

This is also an excellent video, thank you heyakoh
    Quote Posted by heyokah (here)
    Here's the latest interview with Gerald Clark.

[....snip]

I noticed that the link to the interview, "26 Oct 2013 - The Anunnaki's Legacy" - says "unavailable".

I think I found another copy. Now it's called "Humanity's Anunnaki Legacy "

13. Link to Post #90
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

----

How...../ Why they prevent disclosure

RT, previously known as Russia Today, came with an interview with Dr. Steven Greer on Januari 10, 2014.

Abby Martin of Breaking The Set and RT talked with UFOologist Dr. Steven Greer about his work with the Disclosure Project, an organization that has collected testimonies from over one hundred US government officials concerning the existence of extra-terrestrial life.
    Also about ‘alien technology’ and whether or not it is already here upon the planet Earth.

----

Here's a "a wiki leaks" (?) video of the greys meeting with the military back in the fifties when video cameras were in their infancy.
    http://revelation12.ca/?p=1078 .... Strange website though

[*No idea if it's a hoax or real.
    I found this link in the first and only comment on this article: http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative...n-2871154.html ]
    Last edited by heyokah; 21st January 2014 at 07:57. Reason: adding text

14. Link to Post #91
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

I'm bumping this comment because it apparently received little play time by the members monitoring this thread.

The information contained within this video is critical to understanding how the global elite operate behind the smoke-and-mirrors of black ops. It documents how a secret space program has been operating right under the noses of the public.

It is foundational to first understand how these same global elite have always received their inspiration from rituals designed to invoke hyperdimensional entities - the Reptoid Anunnaki. These are the same rituals practiced by the Nazis.... the same rituals practiced by the global elite of today.... the same rituals that have fueled every empire in the history of Humanity.

More dot connecting.

This is what is meant by "objective evidence". There is no need to trust some fantastic story concocted by a possibly delusional individual. All any one need do is look at the evidential trail and discern for themselves an interpretation of what is occurring.

In this following video, Peter Levenda gives a detailed connection of dots that supports the conclusion, "The Anunnaki are preventing disclosure".

Mysterious bishops; Telepathically implanted thoughts; The Nine; Nazi New World Order Agenda; Secret Cabalistic Societies; The Kennedy Assassination; The Secret Space Program.... all relating back to Hyperdimensional Reptoid Entities manipulating this particular reality (Anunnaki).
    For further evidence supporting what Peter Levenda is exposing, here is yet another brilliant researcher giving more exposure to the secret space program:

Once one accepts the evidence concerning a secret space program, the only logical explanation of where this technology has come from points to a Reptoid/Anunnaki connection. One must also consider all the evidence that these hyperdimensional manipulators have been here since the Dawn of Man maintaining an element of control.
    Last edited by observer; 22nd January 2014 at 18:03.

15. Link to Post #92
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

For any member having difficulty connecting the dots presented within this thread - dots that may not seem at all connected - here's an excellent David Icke interview that explains how the universe we live within is manipulated through an hyperdimensional ritualistic process. It is important to note, documentation of these rituals go back into the earliest records of Humanity.

David Icke is a premier researcher. He deals with physical evidence, and eyewitness accounts. His interpretations of the evidence represent the only possible conclusions.

One must always keep in mind, throughout history, all perceptions are constantly misrepresented to maintain a state of confusion. There is no need to confuse the focus of what energies we are looking at here. This control mechanism has been continuous throughout the History of Humanity. The concepts of who the controllers are have been consistently changed to protect the guilty party.
    Last edited by observer; 23rd January 2014 at 14:36. Reason: clarity

16. Link to Post #93
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

I'm bumping this comment because it apparently received little play time by the members monitoring this thread.

The information contained within this video is critical to understanding how the global elite operate behind the smoke-and-mirrors of black ops. It documents how a secret space program has been operating right under the noses of the public.

It is foundational to first understand how these same global elite have always received their inspiration from rituals designed to invoke hyperdimensional entities - the Reptoid Anunnaki. These are the same rituals practiced by the Nazis.... the same rituals practiced by the global elite of today.... the same rituals that have fueled every empire in the history of Humanity.

More dot connecting.

This is what is meant by "objective evidence". There is no need to trust some fantastic story concocted by a possibly delusional individual. All any one need do is look at the evidential trail and discern for themselves an interpretation of what is occurring.

In this following video, Peter Levenda gives a detailed connection of dots that supports the conclusion, "The Anunnaki are preventing disclosure".

Mysterious bishops; Telepathically implanted thoughts; The Nine; Nazi New World Order Agenda; Secret Cabalistic Societies; The Kennedy Assassination; The Secret Space Program.... all relating back to Hyperdimensional Reptoid Entities manipulating this particular reality (Anunnaki).
    For further evidence supporting what Peter Levenda is exposing, here is yet another brilliant researcher giving more exposure to the secret space program:

Once one accepts the evidence concerning a secret space program, the only logical explanation of where this technology has come from points to a Reptoid/Anunnaki connection. One must also consider all the evidence that these hyperdimensional manipulators have been here since the Dawn of Man maintaining an element of control.

Thank you observer for once more drawing our attention to this Peter Levenda video in which he's focusing on the Secret Space Program from the Nazi Occult angle.

He also mentions the existence of mysterious bishops and some priests of the American Orthodox Catholic Church and many phony churches which were all linked to each other, with no congregations, barely having a building.....
    This was something I haven't been aware of.

Next to the excellent Richard C. Hoagland interview I'd like to post the presentation that Richard Dolan made on the Secret Space Program Conference Amsterdam 2011.

- One thing that a study of the UFO makes abundantly clear: someone is operating technology that is not supposed to exist, and yet it does.

Silent craft, for example, that can instantly accelerate, many of which are said to be of non-human origin, but others which are argued to be of classified manufacture. Is there a clandestine infrastructure that has made significant breakthroughs, but which has kept them secret from the rest of us?

Richard Dolan answers in the affirmative.
    He argues that the UFO phenomenon is infinitely more complex than many have previously suggested, and that human and non-human groups are behind what we call UFOs.
    Within the human, classified part, breakthroughs have leap-frogged over each other to produce a society with substantially more advanced scientific, technological, and cosmological ideas - a society that can accurately be called a "breakaway civilization."

This covert civilization has continued to interact with our own "official" society, but at the same time appears to have interactions or encounters with one or more of the non-human groups that are here on Planet Earth.

The result is a clandestine cold war, very possibly with multiple human and non-human factions.

-

* it's getting interesting after about 50 minutes.

-

More info about the Secret Space Program Conference Amsterdam 2011

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ci...objects130.htm
    Last edited by heyokah; 24th January 2014 at 15:57. Reason: add link and text *

17. Link to Post #94
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by heyokah (here)

More dot connecting.

Thank you observer for once more drawing our attention to this Peter Levenda video in which he's focusing on the Secret Space Program from the Nazi Occult angle.

He also mentions the existence of mysterious bishops and some priests of the American Orthodox Catholic Church and many phony churches which were all linked to each other, with no congregations, barely having a building.....
    This was something I haven't been aware of.

Next to the excellent Richard C. Hoagland interview I'd like to post the presentation that Richard Dolan made on the Secret Space Program Conference Amsterdam 2011.

- One thing that a study of the UFO makes abundantly clear: someone is operating technology that is not supposed to exist, and yet it does.

Silent craft, for example, that can instantly accelerate, many of which are said to be of non-human origin, but others which are argued to be of classified manufacture. Is there a clandestine infrastructure that has made significant breakthroughs, but which has kept them secret from the rest of us?

Richard Dolan answers in the affirmative.
    He argues that the UFO phenomenon is infinitely more complex than many have previously suggested, and that human and non-human groups are behind what we call UFOs.
    Within the human, classified part, breakthroughs have leap-frogged over each other to produce a society with substantially more advanced scientific, technological, and cosmological ideas - a society that can accurately be called a "breakaway civilization."

This covert civilization has continued to interact with our own "official" society, but at the same time appears to have interactions or encounters with one or more of the non-human groups that are here on Planet Earth.

The result is a clandestine cold war, very possibly with multiple human and non-human factions.

-

* it's getting interesting after about 50 minutes.

-

More info about the Secret Space Program Conference Amsterdam 2011

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ci...objects130.htm
    Thank you heyokah for the Richard Dolan and the Amsterdam material.

Dolan, Hoagland, Levenda, Marrs, Dr. Joseph Farrell and others all offer excellent evidence of a secret space program. They all point to this program beginning with the Nazis. It cannot be overlooked, the program began in the very early days of the Nazi Party with the involvement of the Thule Gesellschaft and the Vril Society.

Again, I point at how telepathic manipulation has created a totally separate paradigm. These channelings were the foundation of how the Nazis rose to power, created technological advancements that they applied to their war machine, and ultimately won the Second World War by proxy - all the result of telepathic inspiration from.... WHOM?

I submit, as always, the evidence leads to hyperdimensional Anunnaki/Reptoid Overloards....

18. Link to Post #95
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

As long as we're discussing the possibility of a secret space program, I might as well include the following video:

I suppose one could fake this sort of 'home video style' footage, but then who would have the funds for this sort of thing?

A video such as this serves the global elite no purpose. I'll be surprised if it hangs-around for long.

As always, keep in mind, no secret space program would be possible if it wasn't being orchestrated by hyperdimensional entities - hyperdimensional Reptoid entities.

19. Link to Post #96
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

As long as we're discussing the possibility of a secret space program, I might as well include the following video:

I suppose one could fake this sort of 'home video style' footage, but then who would have the funds for this sort of thing?

A video such as this serves the global elite no purpose. I'll be surprised if it hangs-around for long.

As always, keep in mind, no secret space program would be possible if it wasn't being orchestrated by hyperdimensional entities - hyperdimensional Reptoid entities.
    Wow !!!

Just two days and the video is gone - puff. Just as I predicted.

For those members who didn't see it, it looked much like a home video with an obviously hand-held camera.
    • It began with a hand written placard stating the mission name: (I don't recall).
    • It then went to shots out of a port hole window of the earth and the moon fading into the distance - sever different sequences of views.
    • There was then a handheld placard stating: "day 158".
    • The next shot was out the same port hole with the planet Mars in the field of view. An extended arm of the craft was also visible in this scene.
    • After what appeared to be a full rotation of the planet, the video ended.
    A home made video such as this one appeared, i.e. a spontaneous filming by one of the crew members, shows there was some sort of human presence, at least in orbit around Mars.

I don't recall any NASA manned mission to Mars. This had to be from the secret space program.
    Last edited by observer; 31st January 2014 at 12:14.

20. Link to Post #97
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Update to comment #96:

I found the video at another YouTube Site. The project name was "Redsun". Here it is before it disappears again:

21. Link to Post #98
    Portugal Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,751 times in 1,168 posts

I find this fascinating...JUST look at the lenght of time the so -called descendents of Heaven- ANNUNAKI - ruled on Earth. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sumerian_King_List

After the deluge the lenght of thekings is very close to the span of life years of the Biblical patriarchs mencioned in the Genesis, like Noa grandson of Mathusalen (lived 969 years) - DNA manipulation ??????????????????????????

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Methuselah
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Antediluvian rulers

None of the following predynastic "antediluvian" rulers has been verified as historical via archaeological excavations, epigraphical inscriptions, or otherwise.

It is possible that they correspond to the Early Bronze Age Jemdet Nasr period culture which ended approximately 2900 BC, immediately preceding the dynasts, if they were not purely mythological inventions.
    The following reigns were measured in Sumerian numerical units known as sars (units of 3600), ners (units of 600), and sosses (units of 60).

Ruler Epithet Length of reign Approx. dates

"After the kingship descended from heaven, the kingship was in Eridug.
    In Eridug, Alulim became king; he ruled for 28800 years."

Alulim 8 sars (28,800 years) Between 35th and 30th century BC

Alalngar 10 sars (36,000 years)

----------"Then Eridug fell and the kingship was taken to Bad-tibira."

En-men-lu-ana 12 sars (43,200 years)
    En-men-gal-ana 8 sars (28,800 years)
    Dumuzid, the Shepherd "the shepherd" 10 sars (36,000 years)
    "Then Bad-tibira fell and the kingship was taken to Larag."
    En-sipad-zid-ana 8 sars (28,800 years)
    "Then Larag fell and the kingship was taken to Zimbir."
    En-men-dur-ana 5 sars and 5 ners (21,000 years)
    "Then Zimbir fell and the kingship was taken to Shuruppag."
    Ubara-Tutu 5 sars and 1 ner (18,600 years)

---------------------"Then the flood swept over."

Excavations in Iraq have revealed evidence of localized flooding at Shuruppak (modern Tell Fara, Iraq) and various other Sumerian cities. A layer of riverine sediments, radiocarbon dated to ca. 2900 BC, interrupts the continuity of settlement, extending as far north as the city of Kish. Polychrome pottery from the Jemdet Nasr period (3000-2900 BC) was discovered immediately below the Shuruppak flood stratum.[19]
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    First Dynasty of Kish

"After the flood had swept over, and the kingship had descended from heaven, the kingship was in Kish."

Jushur 1200 years historicity uncertain names before Etana do not appear in any other known source, and their existence is archaeologically unverified
    Kullassina-bel 960 years
    Nangishlishma 670 years
    En-tarah-ana 420 years
    Babum 300 years
    Puannum 840 years
    Kalibum 960 years
    Kalumum 840 years
    Zuqaqip 900 years
    Atab (or A-ba) 600 years
    Mashda "the son of Atab" 840 years
    Arwium "the son of Mashda" 720 years

------------------Etana "the shepherd, who ascended to heaven and consolidated all the foreign countries" 1500 years

Balih "the son of Etana" 400 years
    En-me-nuna 660 years
    Melem-Kish "the son of En-me-nuna" 900 years
    Barsal-nuna ("the son of En-me-nuna")* 1200 years
    Zamug "the son of Barsal-nuna" 140 years
    Tizqar "the son of Zamug" 305 years
    Ilku 900 years
    Iltasadum 1200 years
    En-me-barage-si "who made the land of Elam submit" 900 years ca. 2600 BC the earliest ruler on the List confirmed independently from epigraphical evidence
    Aga of Kish "the son of En-me-barage-si" 625 years ca. 2600 BC contemporary with Gilgamesh of Uruk, according to the Epic of Gilgamesh[6] Gilgameš and Aga Translation at ETCSL

------------------------"Then Kish was defeated and the kingship was taken to E-ana."

------------------------------------------------------

First Dynasty of Uruk

Mesh-ki-ang-gasher of E-ana "the son of Utu" 324 years ca. 27th
    "Mesh-ki-ang-gasher entered the sea and disappeared."
    Enmerkar "the son of Mesh-ki-ang-gasher, the king of Unug, who built Unug (Uruk)" 420 years
    Lugalbanda "the shepherd" 1200 years
    Dumuzid (Dumuzi) "the fisherman whose city was Kuara."
    ("He captured En-me-barage-si single-handed.")* 100 years ca. 2600 BC
    Gilgamesh "whose father was a phantom (?), the lord of Kulaba" 126 years ca. 2600 BC contemporary with Aga of Kish, according to the Epic of Gilgamesh
    Ur-Nungal "the son of Gilgamesh" 30 years
    Udul-kalama "the son of Ur-Nungal" 15 years
    La-ba'shum 9 years
    En-nun-tarah-ana 8 years
    Mesh-he "the smith" 36 years
    Melem-ana 6 years
    Lugal-kitun 36 years

-------------------"Then Unug was defeated and the kingship was taken to Urim (Ur)."

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MariaDine For This Post:

heyokah (31st January 2014), observer (31st January 2014)

23. Link to Post #99
    United States Avalon Member Elainie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,546 times in 787 posts

Has anyone else here read Wes Penre's papers? He's really gone way down the rabbit hole.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Elainie For This Post:

heyokah (31st January 2014), observer (31st January 2014)

25. Link to Post #100
    Portugal Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,751 times in 1,168 posts

26. The Following User Says Thank You to MariaDine For This Post:

observer (31st January 2014)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1 5 7 LastLast