Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1 6 7 LastLast

Thread: How The Anunnaki Prevent Disclosure

1. Link to Post #101
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,178 times in 1,466 posts

Default Re: How The Anunnaki Prevent Disclosure

Quote Posted by MariaDine (here)
    I find this fascinating...JUST look at the lenght of time the so -called descendents of Heaven- ANNUNAKI - ruled on Earth. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sumerian_King_List

For the remainder of Maria's text see comment #98.
    What I find "fascinating" Maria, is the length of time back into what is traditionally accepted as "recorded history" these Sumerian King's Charts take us. These dates correspond to what Michael Cremo has been writing about. And, they bring validity to speculation of the true age of some structures on the Giza Plaza.

This is all valid objective evidence proving that we are not getting the whole story from our 'alleged' experts.

Thank you for your contribution.
    Last edited by observer; 31st January 2014 at 18:10. Reason: clarity/alter link

2. Link to Post #102
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ERK (here)
    Has anyone else here read Wes Penre's papers? He's really gone way down the rabbit hole.
    Thank you ERK for bringing-up Wes Penre.

If you go to comment #94, scroll-down to the bottom of that comment and click-on the highlighted words: "Thule Gesellschaft and the Vril Society", it will take you to one of the pages on Wes Penre's website. You can peruse all of Wes' work by following the links posted on that page.

Here's a direct link to his website, for those members interested:

http://wespenre.com/index.htm
    Last edited by observer; 31st January 2014 at 16:33. Reason: add link

3. Link to Post #103
    Portugal Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,751 times in 1,168 posts

I remembered Immanuel Velikovsky ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immanuel_Velikovsky ) connecting his theories with the history of our solar sistem and the story of the deluge...

He arrived at a body of radical inter-disciplinary ideas, which might be summarised as:

Planet Earth has suffered natural catastrophes on a global scale, both before and during humankind's recorded history.

There is evidence for these catastrophes in the geological record (here Velikovsky was advocating Catastrophist ideas as opposed to the prevailing Uniformitarian notions) and archeological record. The extinction of many species had occurred catastrophically, not by gradual Darwinian means.

The catastrophes that occurred within the memory of humankind are recorded in the myths, legends and written history of all ancient cultures and civilisations. Velikovsky pointed to alleged concordances in the accounts of many cultures, and proposed that they referred to the same real events. For instance, the memory of a flood is recorded in the Hebrew Bible, in the Greek legend of Deucalion, and in the Manu legend of India. Velikovsky put forward the psychoanalytic idea of "Cultural Amnesia" as a mechanism whereby these literal records came to be regarded as mere myths and legends.

The causes of these natural catastrophes were close encounters between the Earth and other bodies within the solar system — not least what are now the planets Saturn, Jupiter, Venus, and Mars, these bodies having moved upon different orbits within human memory.

To explain away the fact that these changes to the configuration of the solar system violate several well-understood laws of physics, Velikovsky invented a role for electromagnetic forces in counteracting gravity and orbital mechanics.

Some of Velikovsky's specific postulated catastrophes included:

A tentative suggestion that Earth had once been a satellite of a "proto-Saturn" body, before its current solar orbit.
    That the Deluge (Noah's Flood) had been caused by proto-Saturn's entering a nova state, and ejecting much of its mass into space.
    A suggestion that the planet Mercury was involved in the Tower of Babel catastrophe.

Jupiter had been the culprit for the catastrophe that saw the destruction of Sodom and Gomorrah.

Periodic close contacts with a "cometary Venus" (which had been ejected from Jupiter) had caused the Exodus events (c. 1500 BCE) and Joshua's subsequent "sun standing still" (Joshua 10:12 and 13) incident.
    Periodic close contacts with Mars had caused havoc in the 8th and 7th centuries BCE.
    As noted above, Velikovsky had conceived the broad sweep of this material by the early 1940s. However, within his lifetime, whilst he continued to research, expand and lecture upon the details of his ideas, he released only selected portions of his work to the public in book form:

Worlds in Collision (1950) discussed the literary and mythical records of the "Venus" and "Mars" catastrophes

Portions of his Revised Chronology were published as Ages in Chaos (1952), Peoples of the Sea (1977) and Rameses II and His Time (1978) (The related monograph Oedipus and Akhenaten, 1960, posited the thesis that pharaoh Akhenaten was the prototype for the Greek mythic figure Oedipus.)
    Earth in Upheaval (1955) dealt with geological evidence for global natural catastrophes.

Velikovsky's ideas on his earlier Saturn/Mercury/Jupiter events were never published, and the available archived manuscripts are much less developed.[

Of all the strands of his work, Velikovsky published least on his belief that electromagnetism plays a role in orbital mechanics.

Although he appears to have retreated from the propositions in his 1946 monograph Cosmos without Gravitation, no such retreat is apparent in Stargazers and Gravediggers.

Cosmos without Gravitation, which Velikovsky placed in university libraries and sent to scientists, is a probable catalyst for the hostile response of astronomers and physicists to his later claims about astronomy.

However, other Velikovskian enthusiasts such as Ralph Juergens (dec.), Earl Milton (dec.), Wal Thornhill, and Donald E. Scott have claimed that stars are powered not by internal nuclear fusion, but by galactic-scale electrical discharge currents.
    Such ideas do not find support in the conventional literature and are rejected as pseudoscience by the scientific community

----------------

ONE OF THE BOOKS

http://books.google.pt/books?id=FJst...erosus&f=false

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MariaDine For This Post:

observer (31st January 2014), Shikasta (31st January 2014)

5. Link to Post #104
    United States Avalon Member Elainie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,546 times in 787 posts

Observer- I have read most (now reading his level 4 series of papers) of Wes's papers and I think it's highly interesting information.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Elainie For This Post:

observer (31st January 2014)

7. Link to Post #105
    Thanks

I think in Eusebius -The Chaldean Chronicle, one finds reference to what happen in the time of the DNA experiments. Regarded as pure fantasy , these very sucint memory acounts are a misunderstood ancient information !

SOURCE - http://rbedrosian.com/euseb2.htm

-------------------------------------------

«There was a time, he says, when all was dark and water.

And there were other sorts of creatures [on the earth]. Half of them could reproduce themselves [asexually], while there were others which procreated and bore humans with two wings, others with four wings and two faces, with one body and two heads, male and female, and [others] having both male and female natures [combined].

Other humans had the legs of goats, horns on their heads, others had horses' hooves. Others had the rear half of a horse and the front half of a human. Some had the hybrid [Arm. yushkaparik] appearance of a horse and a bull. Also born [g22] were bulls with human heads, dogs with quadripartite bodies having the flippers of a fish and a fish's tail sprouting from the hindquarters.

[There were] horses with dogs' heads as well as humans and other creatures with horses' heads and/or human forms and the extremities of fish. In addition there were diverse sorts of dragon-shaped creatures, hybrid fish, reptiles, snakes, and many types of astonishing creatures of differing appearance

. The pictures of each of them are preserved at the temple of Belus. All of them were ruled over by a woman named Markaye' who was called T'aghatt'ay in Chaldean.

The Greek translation of T'aladday is "sea" . Now while all of these mixed [creatures] were arising, Belus attacked. He cut the woman [i.e. the sea] in two, making half the sky and the other half the earth, and he killed the creatures in it.

Thus [information] about the natural world is expressed in the form of an allegorical fable which means that initially there existed only water and moisture and the creatures in it. Then that deity cut off its head and another deity took the blood which dripped from it, mixed it with soil, and created humankind.

Thus they became wise and partook of the thoughts of the gods .»

8. The Following User Says Thank You to MariaDine For This Post:

9. Link to Post #106
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Thanks again Maria. I read "Worlds in Collision" many years ago, along with several other of Velikovsky's works.

Wal Thornhill has teamed-up with David Talbott and have produced an outstanding series of videos based on Velikovski's, "The Electric Universe."

This hour-long (+) video gives an excellent foundational understanding of the Velikovskian Theories regarding mythologies and historic records that you referenced in the above comment #103:

It also adds a whole lot of sound reasoning regarding the electrical nature of the universe. It's well worth investing the time.
    Last edited by observer; 31st January 2014 at 20:51. Reason: clarity

10. Link to Post #107
    Thanks

MORE EXPERIEMeNTING HERE (http://www.sacred-texts.com/ane/blc/blc06.htm )

[BELUS CREATES THE UNIVERSE.]

"This Belus, by whom they signify Jupiter, divided the darkness, and separated the Heavens from the Earth, and reduced the universe to order.

But the animals not being able to bear the prevalence of light, died.

Belus upon this, seeing a vast space unoccupied, though by nature fruitful, commanded one 7 of the gods to take off his head, and to mix the blood with the earth; and from thence to form other men and animals, which should be capable of bearing the air.

Belus formed also the stars, and the sun, and the moon, and the five planets. »

Such, according to Polyhistor Alexander, is the account which Berosus gives in his first book." (See Cory, Ancient Fragments, London, 1832, pp. 24-26.)

11. The Following User Says Thank You to MariaDine For This Post:

12. Link to Post #108
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ERK (here)
    Observer- I have read most (now reading his level 4 series of papers) of Wes's papers and I think it's highly interesting information.
    Thanks again, ERK.

I've not had the time to go quite so far into the Wes Penre material.

I'm still not certain that some of his information may not be 'channeled', although I haven't yet read anything to make me suspect that.

His work on the Thule/Vril is right in line with the objective researchers to which I subscribe, i.e. Lavenda, Ferrell, Marrs, Hoagland, Dolan, etc.

If, by chance, Wes' work should possibly venture into the world of the mystical, it would become inadmissible in the trail of evidence I'm attempting to collect within this thread.

Possibly you could inform the members more on this aspect of Penre's work, since you have spent much more time on his website than I.

Thanks again for commenting.

13. Link to Post #109
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,659 times in 8,694 posts

Hmm, so this could explain the fear of radiation (which is actually good for native humans, and apparently bad for Anunnaki due to their deeper space origins), and why it's been regulated to almost non-existence, I wonder if any of the nuclear "accidents" should be viewed in a different light based on this (if the anunnaki have a weakness to radiation as supposed in the OP's radio interview).
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

14. The Following User Says Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

15. Link to Post #110
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by TargeT (here)
    Hmm, so this could explain the fear of radiation (which is actually good for native humans, and apparently bad for Anunnaki due to their deeper space origins), and why it's been regulated to almost non-existence, I wonder if any of the nuclear "accidents" should be viewed in a different light based on this (if the anunnaki have a weakness to radiation as supposed in the OP's radio interview).
    You may very well have hit on something here, TargeT, in your reasoning.

The evidence is clear that a Reptoid Species (otherwise known as the Anunnaki) have influenced the evolution of social structure throughout the historic record.

If, perhaps as you point-out, those Reptoids have an intolerance to excessive radiation, than it only follows - through their hyperdimensional/ritualistic influence - they have caused a persuasion on the programing of Humanity to make radioactivity something to be regulated.

I, however, would be more inclined to believe the increase in nuclear activity on the planet is more the result of the Reptoid Agenda to depopulate Earth - a well established Global Elite Agenda. And, of course, we all are aware the Global Elite get their 'marching orders' through hyperdimensional contact during ritualistic practices.

I don't want this thread to digress into a debate regarding the positive v. negative aspects of radioactivity.

I'm still not buying your thesis on that one.

If it is your desire to continue-on with those points, I would suggest you make a comment that links the members to another thread to that regard, and be my guest; debate-on in that thread.
    Last edited by observer; 31st January 2014 at 18:59. Reason: clarity

16. Link to Post #111
    Thanks

Quote Posted by observer (here)
    If, perhaps as you point-out, those Reptoids have an intolerance to excessive radiation, than it only follows - through their hyperdimensional/ritualistic influence - they have caused a persuasion on the programing of Humanity to make radioactivity something to be regulated.

I, however, would be more inclined to believe the increase in nuclear activity on the planet is more the result of the Reptoid Agenda to depopulate Earth - a well established Global Elite Agenda.
    Actually I was more commenting on the "disasters" that don't seem to be "disasters" after all (at least not at the scale we are told and not for us earth native types) 3mile island, Chernobyl, Hiroshima & Nagasaki bombings (which seemed almost senseless in historical 20/20) modernly Fukushima; I guess this does boarder on a debate of radiation and it's actual cause, but based on my research all of these were low impact events (as far as radiation is concerned, of course the bombs did a devastating amount of damage to the two Japanese cities and same with the Tsunami, but even the origins of that (Tsunami) are questioned & perhaps the outcome was exactly what happened, though not aimed at humans specifically).

Basically I was pondering the possibility that the in-fighting between factions in the Anunnaki caused "Anunnaki-specific" attacks (such as the use of intolerable radiation which disrupts their longevity work with gold Ormus's, or is just incompatible with their genetic make up) could be factors in these mostly senseless and some times suspicious incidents.

If nothing else it's clear that there are differing factions, and they are not afraid to be aggressive toward each-other; presumably using their favorite tool: humans, as the pawn in these disputes/schemes.

Anyway, just a flash of correlative corroboration thought that came to me while listening to the interview.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

heyokah (31st January 2014), MariaDine (1st February 2014), observer (31st January 2014), seko (1st February 2014)

18. Link to Post #112
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Unlike yourself, TargeT, I lump all things nuclear into one single basket. Therefore all those incidents you cited would be of a nuclear nature in the Big Picture as I perceive it.

This also includes all the evidence from antiquity relating to nuclear events, i.e. Sodom and Gomorrah, Israel; Rajasthan, India; Mohenjo-Daro, Pakistan to mention just a few archeological locations around the world. There are more.

If one reads any of the researchers I've referenced within this thread, i.e. Farrell, Levenda, Marrs, etc. one will soon discover there is overwhelming evidence for a catastrophic war sometime in great antiquity - possibly even multiple times in antiquity.

The evidence is not always clear regarding who the participants were in these wars. Assuming that Gods = Reptoids than one must assume this fighting was between different species of Reptoid Aliens. The case for (at least some of) the Gods being Hyperdimensional Reptoids is conclusive.

If there is still an hyperdimensional influence from these alleged Gods - and, I submit this evidence is also conclusive - than is there still an ongoing war?

Anyone commenting on this would only be interpreting what is being given to Humanity through artificial telepathic implants. I see no physical evidence that would suggest the Gods are still at war with one another.

Prove me wrong.

Thank you for keeping this an expose' on hyperdimensional Reptoids. I welcome any evidence you can offer to this fact.
    Last edited by observer; 31st January 2014 at 21:21. Reason: add links

19. Link to Post #113
    Thanks

I, however, would be more inclined to believe the increase in nuclear activity on the planet is more the result of the Reptoid Agenda to depopulate Earth - a well established Global Elite Agenda.
    Actually I was more commenting on the "disasters" that don't seem to be "disasters" after all (at least not at the scale we are told and not for us earth native types) 3mile island, Chernobyl, Hiroshima & Nagasaki bombings (which seemed almost senseless in historical 20/20) modernly Fukushima; I guess this does boarder on a debate of radiation and it's actual cause, but based on my research all of these were low impact events (as far as radiation is concerned, of course the bombs did a devastating amount of damage to the two Japanese cities and same with the Tsunami, but even the origins of that (Tsunami) are questioned & perhaps the outcome was exactly what happened, though not aimed at humans specifically).

Basically I was pondering the possibility that the in-fighting between factions in the Anunnaki caused "Anunnaki-specific" attacks (such as the use of intolerable radiation which disrupts their longevity work with gold Ormus's, or is just incompatible with their genetic make up) could be factors in these mostly senseless and some times suspicious incidents.

If nothing else it's clear that there are differing factions, and they are not afraid to be aggressive toward each-other; presumably using their favorite tool: humans, as the pawn in these disputes/schemes.

Anyway, just a flash of correlative corroboration thought that came to me while listening to the interview.

EVERYBODY SHOULD READ THIS - Radiation effects from the Fukushima Daiichi nuclear disaster.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Radiati...clear_disaster

-----------------

and this http://www.infowars.com/is-the-gover...hima-meltdown/

« Many manufacturers are now stockpiling raw iodine and holding on to the element as a form of investment with the knowledge that Fukushima may very well meltdown in the coming months.»

20. Link to Post #114
    Thanks

Thanks again Maria. I read "Worlds in Collision" many years ago, along with several other of Velikovsky's works.

Wal Thornhill has teamed-up with David Talbott and have produced an outstanding series of videos based on Velikovski's, "The Electric Universe."

This hour-long (+) video gives an excellent foundational understanding of the Velikovskian Theories regarding mythologies and historic records that you referenced in the above comment #103:

It also adds a whole lot of sound reasoning regarding the electrical nature of the universe. It's well worth investing the time.

---------------------------------
    MY INFO ABOUT THE CROWN OF VENUS , PRESENTED IN THE VIDEO « SYMBOLS OF AN ALIEN SKY »

The crown is symbol of the descend of the «divine« golden energy - Holy Spirit - Venus (godess of Love) - the Mother Godess - the Dove - etc ------all the same thing

------------------

SIAM - dancers wearing the divine crowns (of VENUS) depicting the descend of the GOLDEN DIVINE ENERGY IN THE CROWN CHACRA

21. The Following User Says Thank You to MariaDine For This Post:

observer (1st February 2014)

22. Link to Post #115
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by MariaDine (here)

---------------------------------
    MY INFO ABOUT THE CROWN OF VENUS , PRESENTED IN THE VIDEO « SYMBOLS OF AN ALIEN SKY »

The crown is symbol of the descend of the «divine« golden energy - Holy Spirit - Venus (godess of Love) - the Mother Godess - the Dove - etc ------all the same thing

------------------

SIAM - dancers wearing the divine crowns (of VENUS) depicting the descend of the GOLDEN DIVINE ENERGY IN THE CROWN CHACRA

Thank you Maria,

With your many comments over the last few pages, you have added much cross-cultural corroborating evidence to how Gerald Clark (from the OP) describes the evolution of the gods throughout the evolution of the social structure, over millennia of time. [my interpretation of Clark's work] One fundamental understanding would be that it has always been the Same God - the same Hyperdimensional Reptoid Entities - simply with different names, i.e. semantics.

If one listens to the "Symbols of an Alien Sky" video all the way through, David Talbott and Wal Thornhill have gone a long way to document the Velikovskian Theory of "Worlds in Collision". Understanding that these mythological archetypes of antiquity are simply representations of cosmic plasma discharge, offers quantum leaps to understanding those myths as a perceived reality.

However, with the "Electric Universe" understanding, and going one step further, one must now attempt to quantify the motive behind, why the ancient civilizations always 'saw' reptile forms within their visions of these archetypes? Why does the ancient mythological interpretation always seem to be reduced to a common denominator of some reptilian form?

I would suggest the inherent reason lies in what the Global Elite have been conjuring-up (since the Dawn of Man) in their ritualistic invocations - Hyperdimensional Reptoid Entities.

The archetypes always reduce to that lowest common denominator - the life forms most commonly produced by intense ritual.
    Last edited by observer; 1st February 2014 at 16:30. Reason: clarity - done

23. Link to Post #116
    Thanks

If there is still an hyperdimensional influence from these alleged Gods - and, I submit this evidence is also conclusive - than is there still an ongoing war?

Anyone commenting on this would only be interpreting what is being given to Humanity through artificial telepathic implants. I see no physical evidence that would suggest the Gods are still at war with one another.

Prove me wrong.

Thank you for keeping this an expose' on hyperdimensional Reptoids. I welcome any evidence you can offer to this fact.
    Well I have no evidence at all, and we are discussing hyperdimensional reptoids, so what I was saying is perhaps we need to view certain things in a different context.

You clearly do not wan't to shift your contextual view of nuclear incidents, I was just bringing it up based on the original posted video and some ideas (which make sense) about the possible (he didn't state it as "possible") intolerance to radiation due to origins much further from strong radiation sources.

This is corroborated in "lore" we have many stories about invaders coming to our planet and becoming "sick" (perhaps disease is assumed, when in reality it is radiation that is making them sick?) Just trying to think of what we already "have" to work with in a different context. I don't think we will see much in the way of evidence, as you pointed out.
    Where are you?

24. The Following User Says Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

observer (1st February 2014)

25. Link to Post #117
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Prove me wrong.

Well I have no evidence at all, and we are discussing hyperdimensional reptoids, so what I was saying is perhaps we need to view certain things in a different context.

You clearly do not wan't to shift your contextual view of nuclear incidents, I was just bringing it up based on the original posted video and some ideas (which make sense) about the possible (he didn't state it as "possible") intolerance to radiation due to origins much further from strong radiation sources.

This is corroborated in "lore" we have many stories about invaders coming to our planet and becoming "sick" (perhaps disease is assumed, when in reality it is radiation that is making them sick?) Just trying to think of what we already "have" to work with in a different context. I don't think we will see much in the way of evidence, as you pointed out.
    Duly noted, TargeT.

And, I agree with your observation. Specifically, the adversity described in mythology to an intolerance with radioactive conditions on the part of what that mythology describes as the Gods. [my interpretation: Hyperdimensional Reptoid Entities]

Where we will not agree is in the concept that radiation is somehow good for the Human condition.

To convince me of that will take far too much research on my part. Research that I'm not willing to do at this age of my life.

I invite you to offer a link to the members, here in this thread, for some other thread, where they can go to debate this aspect of your hypothesis.
    Last edited by observer; 1st February 2014 at 17:50. Reason: clarity

26. Link to Post #118
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

This video was recently recommended by the YouTube 'bot on my account there. I noticed it also posted in another thread, here on Avalon.

It also belongs here in this thread. It expresses exactly what this thread has been attempting to document:

Last edited by observer; 4th February 2014 at 23:12. Reason: clarity

27. Link to Post #119
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

This video was recently recommended by the YouTube 'bot on my account there. I noticed it also posted in another thread, here on Avalon.

It also belongs here in this thread. It expresses exactly what this thread has been attempting to document:

The above video has already been taken-down by YouTube for 'alleged' third party copyright violations.

Here it is again, broken-down into three parts; while it lasts, for those members interested enough to watch:

Part 1.

Part 2.

Part 3.

I have no idea how long these videos will remain viewable.

28. Link to Post #120
    Unsubscribed
    the foothills of le Massif Central, France
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,829 times in 1,059 posts

How Sound is Keeping Humanity Enslaved

In the recent Global Energy Breakthrough Conference in Boulder, Colorado, Michael Tellinger shared his theory that sound is one of the most abundant forms of free energy on the planet.
    He said that sound is the primordial source of all things and is the common denominator of all creation.
    With that being said, if an extraterrestrial race wanted to harvest energy from the planet, it could create such energy with sound.

There is evidence that the ancients used sound as energy

Michael Tellinger is a South African scientist, explorer, and founder of the UBUNTU Liberation Movement.
    His interests in ancient archaeology started with the study of ancient stone circle sites near his home in South Africa.

In the video of his speech at the conference Michael explains the basics of the ancient artifacts that have been found that were used to generate sound.
    He further explains how sound was used as energy to levitate objects in order to create the monuments that opened vortices which allowed spacecraft to come and go.

Smaller round circles in the shape of donuts or toruses and ice cream shaped stones were found all over the landscape in South Africa and across the world.
    At one time, these beads or donut shaped crystalline stones had a higher trade value than gold because of their ability to generate energy through sound.
    The Ice cream cone shaped stones properties which ring and reverberate with the harmonic frequencies of sound when struck.
    Stone columns serve as antennae and are found in many of the ancient sites.

read more: http://www.in5d.com/how-sound-is-kee...-enslaved.html

-

Here is a tidbit of exciting information that Michael brought up in this presentation:

The stones of the ancient sites hold the records of everything that happened at those sites. One day soon, humanity will remember how to access this information and will use this knowledge to live the way they were intended.

This will fit in here as well

Sound-The Lost Secret of the Ancient Monument Builders

http://web.archive.org/web/201003251...rticleID=22906
    Last edited by heyokah; 10th February 2014 at 18:16. Reason: Adding text and removing irrelevant text

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1 6 7 LastLast