+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Synchronicity O' the day (2013-11-7)

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member Chester's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,206 times in 5,691 posts

Default Synchronicity O' the day (2013-11-7)

This morning I found myself waiting for my son while sitting in my car. As I always do, I have a book with me. The book I am currently reading is "The PK Man" which was recommended highly by Bill Ryan.

It was about 10:30 my time when I read the following. I underlined the two HDEs mentioned by Dr. Mischlove chuckling at how incredible the names of these beings were in light of the recent internet phenom, Twitter which refers to a client as a Tweeter.

Name:  2013-11-07 - Twitter and Tweeter - Ted Owens.jpg
Views: 190
Size:  40.1 KB

When I got home, I checked my e-mail. I use Yahoo e-mail. I have more than one e-mail account and so when I want to check the other account I must exit the first which always takes me to the Yahoo news page.

On the Yahoo news page is a center section which displays a rotation of several dozen current news items which can be accessed via a scroll. Randomly, one story always appears as the featured story at any given moment and this changes every seven or so seconds. It is extremely rare I every even bother to register in my brain, much less focus upon, much less browse what Yahoo might suggest is “news.” Anyways, I took the action of exiting one of my Yahoo e-mail accounts and this was the news item which happened to be featured prominently and which caught my eye immediately.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Twitter goes public - today.JPG
Views:	182
Size:	137.1 KB
ID:	23622

This “synchronicity” is 5 or 6 on a scale of 1 – 10 in profundity for me. It was not that I happened to come upon a Twitter news item that raises the profundity, but that this specific news for Twitter (which occurred today) is likely one of the biggest days in the history of this company, perhaps second only to the day the brainstorm idea to create Twitter crossed the minds of its founders.

Now, you can believe me or not, but I am going to make this statement anyways. I experience dozens of these types of synchronicities – many even far more profound, along with other similar psi experiences every single day these days. These phenomena rarely occurred until about 10 years ago when I began experiencing all types of psi activity, primarily synchronicities. Over the years, the instances, the profundities of and the complexities of my synchronicity experiences have steadily increased. It has not been a straight line rise as there have been times when I experienced lulls. When I had my “dark night of the soul” experience back in the late winter of 2012 I had virtually no psi experiences for that 2 – 3 month period of time. That ended when I discovered Houman’s Horus-Ra thread. My psi experiences woke up again that day, April 26th, 2012. Since that time they have increased to levels I have never experienced before in this life and in the last month has been simply incredible.

Anyways, I am enjoying reading “the PK Man” for many reasons but the number one reason I am getting so much out of this book is because I realize that i am very, very lucky I did not go public with my experiences (dare I say talents?) before I had reached the stages of development I have attained in the key lines of development where I can remain balanced. If I had done so, I would be saying the very same things Ted Owens claimed - that I am working with “Space Intelligences.” Fortunately I moved through and out the other side of that perception dynamic.

I see all these activities as within me, as simply an ability of a living being, An ability that I like to believe anyone can develop and that I am nothing special just because I have developed this ability to a level greater than most... just like some musicians or painters or writers have developed their talents to levels that astound most of us.

Those who know me and are involved with my life would tell you that I have turned out to be very grounded, quite dependable, quite emotionally balanced and yes... that a plethora of inexplicable, profound synchronicities... synchronicities easily observed by others, both those who know me, trust me and believe in the reality of the phenomena and those who are quite closed minded about the phenomena but do acknowledge that “something weird seems to go on when I am around” (as one of my son’s girlfriends stated the other day)... seem to spring up all too often to be mere coincidence.

Here is a brief comment made by one of my son's, Reid, who now likes to go by his first name -

Quote Hey this is Anthony. I am Chester’s 19 year old son and I can vouch not only for this experience he just related but all kinds of other ones as well. It seems not only is this synchronicity stuff haunting my dad but also all my close family and those who tend to hang around us.
    Last edited by Chester; 8th November 2013 at 05:00.
    All the above is all and only my opinion - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

2. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th November 2020), Caren (8th November 2013), Crystine (9th November 2013), Dorjezigzag (9th November 2013), Eram (8th November 2013), ghostrider (9th November 2013), Joseph McAree (8th November 2013), Karen (Geophyz) (8th November 2020), Limor Wolf (8th November 2013), O Donna (8th November 2020), raregem (9th November 2020), Snookie (8th November 2013), ThresholdRising (8th November 2013), Violet (8th November 2013), william r sanford72 (8th November 2013), Wind (8th November 2013)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,182 times in 1,657 posts

Default Re: Synchronicity O' the day (2013-11-7)

Hi

Thanks for sharing. I love synchronicity. I'm having a lot of TV synchronicity going on lately whereby I can say a number like threehundred and it will repeat after me "300 people were involved in the...".
    Or I use an expression, let's say it's raining cats and dogs...And the people on TV start about "like when it's raining cats and dogs".
    Only thing is,...I don't know how to use this information in the right way. I've not yet gone beyond simply and as happily as you noticing it, but then it stops...no manual instructions...

4. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Violet For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th November 2020), Caren (8th November 2013), Chester (8th November 2013), Crystine (9th November 2013), Eram (8th November 2013), Karen (Geophyz) (8th November 2020), O Donna (8th November 2020), raregem (9th November 2020), ThresholdRising (8th November 2013), william r sanford72 (8th November 2013), Wind (8th November 2013)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member Robin's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,584 times in 1,239 posts

Hey! I also had my "dark night of the soul" and spiritual awakening in the winter of 2012/2013. I have most certainly had amazing synchronities since.

Keep an eye out for more Twitter updates! Could be something BIG...
    "Rather than love, than fame, than money, give me truth."
    ~Henry David Thoreau

6. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Robin For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th November 2020), Caren (8th November 2013), Chester (8th November 2013), Crystine (9th November 2013), Eram (8th November 2013), Karen (Geophyz) (8th November 2020), O Donna (8th November 2020), raregem (9th November 2020), william r sanford72 (8th November 2013), Wind (8th November 2013)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,182 times in 1,657 posts

You know, I was just thinking about another synchronicity to do with Avalon.

Firstly, there was this song on the radio titled or by Avalon.

And then there was an interview in the news with the managers of a Belgian restaurant called Avalon. Apparently they won a Vegan award.

8. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Violet For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th November 2020), Caren (8th November 2013), Chester (8th November 2013), Crystine (9th November 2013), Eram (8th November 2013), Karen (Geophyz) (8th November 2020), O Donna (8th November 2020), raregem (9th November 2020), william r sanford72 (8th November 2013), Wind (8th November 2013)

9. Link to Post #5
    Retired
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,051 times in 3,027 posts

Hi Chester, In a synchronystic way I am now reading 'The PK man' as well, and the segment that you underlined of 'twitter' has caught my eyes as well. You had quite a lot of turbulence in your life, I dare suggest you have some helping hands over there that are 'fighting' for you.
    Becuse, you see, there's a battle. Be sure to give your heavy weight to the side you want to win, which you already do. And search harder for your soul to know who you are, your past lives etc.

Limor

10. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th November 2020), Caren (8th November 2013), Chester (8th November 2013), Crystine (9th November 2013), Eram (8th November 2013), Karen (Geophyz) (8th November 2020), O Donna (8th November 2020), raregem (9th November 2020), Snookie (8th November 2013), transiten (9th November 2013), william r sanford72 (8th November 2013), Wind (8th November 2013)

11. Link to Post #6
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Thanks for the great responses, fellow Avalonians.
    All the above is all and only my opinion - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th November 2020), Crystine (9th November 2013), Dorjezigzag (9th November 2013), Karen (Geophyz) (8th November 2020), O Donna (8th November 2020), raregem (9th November 2020)

13. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,800 times in 6,634 posts

I had a convergence of several things all come together at the same time , I had no idea during the process but , when it happend the whole day made sense ... our thoughts and actions can influence the world around us ... I challenge you all to experiment with this on your own ...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th November 2020), Caren (10th November 2013), Chester (9th November 2013), Crystine (9th November 2013), Karen (Geophyz) (8th November 2020), O Donna (8th November 2020), raregem (9th November 2020)

15. Link to Post #8
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ghostrider (here)
    I had a convergence of several things all come together at the same time , I had no idea during the process but , when it happend the whole day made sense ... our thoughts and actions can influence the world around us ... I challenge you all to experiment with this on your own ...
    Its my opinion based on my experience that the amount of instances and profundity of the individual experiences of this phenomena is directly proportional to one's open minded enthusiasm that "the Universe can speak with us in this way."

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th November 2020), Caren (10th November 2013), Karen (Geophyz) (8th November 2020), O Donna (8th November 2020), raregem (9th November 2020)

17. Link to Post #9
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Thursday, November 5th (which is also "the Ruiner"'s birthday).

I am moving house this month. It is extremely rare I ever have a need to take my cell phone to bed but because I had a delivery arriving at my new home and we had yet to move in, I needed the cell phone alarm clock (set for 5:30 AM).

At 4:12 AM a "message alert" woke me.

Name:  Pic One - 59 synch.gif
Views: 478
Size:  30.9 KB

Interestingly, this is a "potential fraud" alert from one of my credit card companies. And I had no clue as to what this charge was about. So, though I had hoped to sleep until 5:30 AM, I grudgingly arose and made some coffee.

I then went up to my office (upstairs) and opened my e-mail on the office PC.

Name:	Synchro - 59 - 1a.png
Views:	12
Size:	54.3 KB
ID:	45013

59 unread messages in my Inbox (note, the Capital One message related to the fraud alert is at the top).

At this moment, I realized the fraud alert message was for $59 and then it clicked... my "magical" Crop Circle Cards card 59 is a very well know card to myself -

Name:	Card 59 - Buzzsaw.jpg
Size:	81.7 KB
ID:	45014

I have come to know this card as "The Chaos Card."

Near the time I was to leave I decided to see what the temperature was outside. I knew we were in an unusually "warm" stretch for this time of year in north Texas, but when I saw the temperature, I said to myself, "Of course."

Name:	Synchro 59 - 1b.jpg
Views:	13
Size:	314.8 KB
ID:	45015

I also noticed the 5:55 and because number synchs are my forte. It was easy to see that 5 + 9 = 14 and 1 + 4 = 5. Using this type of numerological method is known to me as Pythagorean numerology. And just like California's 55 electoral votes I had noted in another post (here) a few days ago... where I had also noted that by using English Language Gematria, the word S A T A N = 55...

And so I needed to be at the new home at 7:30 or so, I left for the trip around 6:45. A mile away I had to pass by the historic Dr. Pepper "Time and Temp" sign and interestingly, the temp jived with that on my cell phone from almost an hour earlier - not budging even one degree.

Name:	DP 59 A.gif
Size:	129.0 KB
ID:	45016

But what is also seen is incredibly "connected" - Notice the two street signs? The "Right Turn" is blocked (haha) and there's a One Way sign pointing Left (haha). Fitting, no? "The Universe," indeed, loves to "speak."

[to be continued]

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th November 2020), Dorjezigzag (9th November 2020), Karen (Geophyz) (8th November 2020), O Donna (8th November 2020), raregem (9th November 2020)

19. Link to Post #10
    Language
    English
    Thanks

[continuing]

And just as I started to move through the intersection, the "temp" changed to Celsius which showed 15 degrees and it instantly occurred to me that 15 = 5 + 5 + 5, so again we have a 555.

Name:	DP 59 B.gif
Size:	121.2 KB
ID:	45023

And how interesting is it that 59 = 15 Celsius?

Name:	Formula 59.gif
Size:	20.7 KB
ID:	45024

And how interesting is it that the formula to get from Fahrenheit to Celsius requires the use of 5/9?

So back to the "555" - at this link we are told that, "In Tarot, 5 portends rapid changes, sometimes dramatic for ill or good." Here's the full section [click to enlarge].

Name:	555.gif
Size:	46.0 KB
ID:	45025

My next and last post will wrap this all up, albeit in a personal way.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th November 2020), Karen (Geophyz) (8th November 2020), O Donna (8th November 2020), raregem (9th November 2020)

21. Link to Post #11
    Language
    English
    Thanks

In April of 2018, after having lived in the same rental home for five years, I got the urge to look online for a new rental home in the same area. I immediately came upon something that was priced just above my limit yet the pictures were compelling. I jumped in my car and drove by it. I was captivated by all the trees and other greenery. So I called the number and got the landlady on the phone. We talked like we were old friends and by the end of the call, the deal was done pending my paperwork and background checks, etc. All that went smooth and we were set to move in. It was only after the fact I noticed the numerical portion of the address - 5900 which I saw immediately as a "59."

Name:	5900 A.gif
Size:	167.4 KB
ID:	45026

I informed Cristina (my wife) that "this ought to be interesting" with an inner feeling that indeed plenty of Chaos would accompany our new adventure.

Understand, I do not view chaos as "bad." I just view it as it happens to be. Sometimes it is a good thing but generally this isn't seen as such until after the fact. Yet still, while experiencing chaos, it can often be quite unsettling.

So, we began our "adventure" in the spring of 2018. Since that time the following happened:

My then 20 year old step-daughter realized her "boyfriend" was a wee bit weird and so she broke off the relationship. This turned into a full blown stalking situation and ended in his arrest for felony stalking (June of 2019). Chaos had ruled for a full year yet finally we felt a wee bit safe.

The prosecutor recognized the guy was dangerous and had no intention of leaving my step-daughter alone so he committed to a full effort towards conviction and a lengthy jail term. Yet, in October of this year, she received a call from the prosecutors office that the old prosecutor had left the office and the new one felt that the charge of felony stalking wasn't "justice" for this individual because he had no criminal record. She stated she would be out of the office for two weeks but when she returned she would decide as to whether she would drop the charge down to "Harassment" which was a misdemeanor. With his time in jail already, he would be released on the spot.

We had planned to move once we knew the disposition of the case (as well as his jail term - believing the case was solid) but suddenly we were under the gun to move. Chaos appeared once again as we scrambled to find a new rental.

Meanwhile, prior to moving to "5900" I had embarked upon an ambitious project - to open a Sportsbook in a casino on an island in the Caribbean. By late 2018 (six months after moving to 5900) my project entered its most complicated stage - not only did we find obtaining "regulatory approval" far more difficult, a competitor on that same island sent "messages" to my partner that suggested we should abandon our project. We also learned that this competitor was "partners" with a well known "operative" (money launderer for cartel interests in Colombia and rumored to be behind the murder of a rising popular politician on this same island back in 2013).

The "regulator" made it as hard as anyone could have for our "approval" but I can be quite tenacious and ultimately we prevailed. On February 1, 2019, we opened. Within a month, I knew we were toast. The "competition" had made deals with some of the international betting syndicates to "send in the wiseguys" who win for a living. Also, word on the street was for "the regulars" to stay away. It was obvious, "the competition" didn't want a successful competitor which would produce records that would "shine the bright white light of truth" on "the competitor" that the reports they were providing to the regulators included "money" that was in no way "won" legitimately by their Sportsbook.

By May I bailed. 2.5 years hard work, and over $300,000 of investor funds (and a good $50K of my own) wasted. I lived at "5900" (while not on the lovely island) for most of that time frame. The chaos I experienced throughout that time, culminating in walking away was so intense, I chose to retire. No more chaos.

Could there be more??? Ohhh, yes. Besides the most chaotic "US Presidency" I ever experienced (that didn't end in physical assassination) - the lovely "Trump saga"... I experienced what most likely is the end of my relationships with all three of my sons.

Yes - it appears I have lost all relationship with all three sons. The reason is stuff for twilight zone and nothing I did (or could do). There's no way I can understand what went on in the mind of my middle son to generate a fantasy that caused this likely finality. I can't share the details but suffice it to say, it is as if he murdered me. And because my other two sons are loyal brothers, they chose to stop communicating with me as well. Chaos again... and in a likely permanent way.

So wrapping this all up - once again... with the stalker guy "about to get out" and with the onset of "election chaos" we found a new home, signed the deal and are in the midst of our move. And then, the oddest thing happened. The new prosecutor called my step-daughter and told her she did a "closer review of the case" and had come to the same conclusion as the first prosecutor... that the guy was dangerous, has shown he still "hadn't gotten the message or learned any lesson" and so she was going for the felony charge and a long jail term. But by now, we had already signed the new lease as well as provided our notice for 5900.

Yet, oddly... the new home is like a dream for us. No need to list all the reasons other than it is a townhouse in a very secure complex. That, alone, means we will be there if/when the stalker guy gets out.

And as for "the election" and the final "exposure" of all the elements involved in deciding who will be the next US President, I awoke on November 6th with the most incredible feeling... perhaps, with "Trump" gone (I hold no illusion his challenges will change the outcome), chaos can take a break. And my family and I are certainly ready for it.

The funny thing is that my new address is only three numbers and the last is a zero. Thankfully, it does not start with 59. Instead, it starts with 56.

56 is appropriately Shift

Name:	Card 56 - Shift.jpg
Size:	77.4 KB
ID:	45030

If ever we were ready for one... it is now.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th November 2020), Dorjezigzag (9th November 2020), O Donna (8th November 2020), raregem (9th November 2020)

23. Link to Post #12
    Language
    English
    Thanks

There have been only four 59 yard field goals kicked in the entire history of the NFL (see here)... until today.

Name:	Boswell hits a 59 yard FG.gif
Size:	221.9 KB
ID:	45035

Notice the time of my last post just prior to this one - US Central Time 15:06. The Pittsburgh Steeler / Dallas Cowboy NFL football game began at US Central Time 15:25. The 59 yard field goal was kicked during the last play of the first half... about an hour and twenty or so minutes after the start of the game. The point being made here is that my post showing my street address 5900 which just so happened to feature the Dallas Cowboys (my home team) was made almost two hours prior to the kicking of the 5th 59 yard field goal in the history of the NFL... made against the Dallas Cowboys.

In addition, the synchronicity I featured in the three previous posts today (this being the fifth) primarily featured the number 59. But also, the posts featured 5, 55 and 555. That the 59 yard field goal in NFL history was the 5th in NFL history and involved a game featuring the Dallas Cowboys... in light of the previous post, this goes down as one of the most impossible "living" synchronicities I have ever participated in (much less witnessed).
    Last edited by Chester; 10th November 2020 at 01:51.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Dorjezigzag (9th November 2020), raregem (9th November 2020)

+ Reply to Thread