+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Signs and Symptoms of Magnesium Deficiency

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,300 times in 5,193 posts

Default Signs and Symptoms of Magnesium Deficiency

"Uploaded on Jun 17, 2011
    Go here for a high quality magnesium supplement - http://www.glutenfreesociety.org/glut...
    Dr. Osborne discusses the consequences of magnesium loss..."

2. The Following 27 Users Say Thank You to ktlight For This Post:

Aurelius (14th November 2013), Bohémond (14th November 2013), Czarek (15th November 2013), Dorjezigzag (15th November 2013), Eram (14th November 2013), Flash (15th November 2013), fourty-two (14th December 2013), freedom4all (14th November 2013), GaelVictor (14th November 2013), Gardener (14th November 2013), genevieve (14th November 2013), GNC Harteveld (15th December 2013), Inaiá (25th November 2013), Isserley (14th November 2013), Jean-Marie (16th December 2013), kanishk (5th December 2014), mahalall (15th November 2013), norman (15th November 2013), northstar (15th November 2013), phillipbbg (3rd December 2013), Rodrigo (10th January 2014), sheme (14th November 2013), Sith73 (15th November 2013), Tesla_WTC_Solution (14th December 2013), TraineeHuman (15th November 2013), Vangelo (21st November 2013), Wind (15th November 2013)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,209 times in 1,149 posts

Default Re: Signs and Symptoms of Magnesium Deficiency

Quote ktlight: Go here for a high quality magnesium supplement - http://www.glutenfreesociety.org/glut...
    Dr. Osborne discusses the consequences of magnesium loss..."
    link does not open website. There is a message within the website which says.... error... not found. Is there a problem with the link?

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dawn For This Post:

Flash (15th November 2013), fourty-two (14th December 2013), sheme (14th November 2013)

5. Link to Post #3
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,891 times in 15,481 posts

Quote Posted by Dawn (here)
    link does not open website. There is a message within the website which says.... error... not found. Is there a problem with the link?
    Just try the URL without the "glut..."

http://www.glutenfreesociety.org/
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Eram (16th December 2013), Flash (15th November 2013), sheme (14th November 2013), Zelig (15th November 2013)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,038 times in 1,437 posts

About 3 years ago, we had guests in our bed and breakfast who had some pills at the side of their plate during breakfast.
    I was curious as to what sort of pills they were and asked about them.
    It happened to be magnesium-bisglycinate and chlorella tablets.
    They offered me some (the magnesium since I was already taking chlorella) and I took one that day.
    After a few hours I felt a rise in energy and the whole world seem to clear up as clouds, retracting and the sun shining again.
    It happened to be so that I have had chronic fatigue syndrome and attacks of apathy together with other symptoms like PTSD and what have you for over 15 years at that moment.

It took one pill to give me a boost of energy and life force that I was lacking now for many years, and i realized i was on to something powerful

I have been using magnesium ever since of course and things started to change pretty rapidly after that.

I later figured out the true cause of my malaise when I started to read about mercury fillings.
    It appears that mercury in the body is also depleting the magnsium, so this happened to be my reason why I was low on magnesium, so then I had the fillings removed and after some searching Paul pointed me to Chris Shade and dr. Mercola with a good diet to chelate mercury naturally.

I don't really know how to put in words how my life has changed since that breakfast were this girl offered me that magnesium, but I can tell you it makes all the difference.

Especially since I'm on the chelating diet I can see so many improvements in thinking, remembering (long term and short term), concentration returning, the ability to process difficult information, the ability to use my intelligence and not to forget the pure joy in life returning and as far that I can see, the end of it is not in sight yet.

So, I can truly say that magnesium supplements played a key factor in my return to mental, psychological and physical health.

btw: Many magnesium supplements will do little to nothing for you since the body doesn't absorb them well.

Don't go for the magnesium oxides because you might as well flush them straight down the toilet.

Take magnesium-bisglycinate since this is by far the best way known at this point for absorption in the body system.
    Last edited by Eram; 14th November 2013 at 22:24.
    hylozoic tenet: “Consciousness sleeps in the stone, dreams in the plant, awakens in the animal, and becomes self-conscious in man.”

8. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to Eram For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (16th November 2013), Czarek (15th November 2013), Dorjezigzag (15th November 2013), Flash (15th November 2013), Hervé (14th November 2013), Inaiá (25th November 2013), Journeyman (3rd September 2021), kanishk (5th December 2014), Maunagarjana (14th November 2013), norman (15th November 2013), selinam (14th November 2013), sheme (14th November 2013), Sidney (15th November 2013), Sunny-side-up (14th November 2013), Swanette (15th November 2013), Teti75 (14th November 2013), Tracie (Bodhicee) (4th September 2021), TraineeHuman (15th November 2013), Wind (15th November 2013), Zelig (15th November 2013)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,387 times in 277 posts

More on magnesium with Mel.

The ultimate ignorance is the rejection of something you know nothing about and refuse to investigate.
    – Dr. Wayne Dyer

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Czarek For This Post:

Eram (17th November 2013), Flash (15th November 2013), genevieve (15th November 2013), Swanette (15th November 2013)

11. Link to Post #6
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,891 times in 15,481 posts

An old recipe that can be used for maintenance once the deficiency is fixed:

For one glass:

1/2 level measuring tsp of Magnesium Carbonate

1 measuring tbsp of Calcium Gluconate

1 measuring tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar

Stir to homogeneous mix

Add 1/2 a glass of boiling water and stir until all the powder is dissolved and the solution is clear (not cloudy).

Fill up the rest of the glass with luke warm water.

The malic acid from the Apple Cider Vinegar gets to combine with the magnesium to form a Magnesium Malate which is one of the other form that can easily be assimilated through the digestive tracks.

Also, it doesn't create a Calcium deficiency since the most needed and not talked about electrolytes work in pairs: Calcium/Magnesium and Potassium/Sodium.

All these "Calcium supplements" only help exacerbate a magnesium deficiency and the war on "Salt" for getting it out of diets results only in hiding a Potassium deficiency.
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

12. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Czarek (16th November 2013), Dorjezigzag (15th November 2013), Eram (17th November 2013), Flash (15th November 2013), genevieve (15th November 2013), Jean-Luc (15th November 2013), kanishk (5th December 2014), Shannow (15th November 2013), unearth9 (20th December 2013)

13. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member Gatita's Avatar
    Thanks

I had my potassium levels checked a few days ago because I was symptomatic for low potassium. No problems there, so I figure I'm probably low on magnesium. Since the magnesium supplements I've tried have an unfortunate laxative side effect, I'm working on dietary redirection.

Gatita

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Gatita For This Post:

Eram (16th December 2013)

15. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Member Jeffrey Mark's Avatar
    Thanks

Thank you! Very informative, useful topic.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Thank you! Very informative, useful topic. Information is easily corroborated.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Jeffrey Mark For This Post:

Eram (16th December 2013)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

...even more on magnesium with Dr. Dean.
    The ultimate ignorance is the rejection of something you know nothing about and refuse to investigate.
    – Dr. Wayne Dyer

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Czarek For This Post:

Eram (16th December 2013), GNC Harteveld (17th December 2013)

19. Link to Post #10
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Anyone tried magnesium lotion? I've suffered from acid reflux something fierce for a while now. not long ago, it got really nasty for about a month. I felt like I was about to puke fire all the time. The pills (proton pump inhibitors like prilosec) the doctor gave me only helped a little and the chalky chewables and liquids helped for like a minute. (p.s. i also have a hiatal hernia, so it feels like a freakin heart attack sometimes)

I was desparate so i searched the internet for anything I hadn't tried yet. Someone said to try magnesium lotion and made reference to that Doctor Carolyn Dean. I bought the highest rated one on Amazon. Truly i thought it wouldn't work. I was most sceptical. I mean lotion? Really? Come on. Hippy dippy crap, I said. But then i rubbed a little on my tummy and the bottoms of my feet each night and after a couple of days, the burning was gone. totally gone. I do it every night and it is still gone.....except when i scarf chocolate like a maniac, then i get a little heartburn. I still watch my diet as much as i can, though, i do still feed that sweet tooth of mine.

Basically, things seem much better. Maybe its all in my mind. I still don't know how this stuff could do that. Seems impossible, but I'm sticking with it, just in case it is the lotion that is making it better.

just my two cents. i don't know anything about anything. I just know my poor tummy feels better.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sssarah For This Post:

Eram (16th December 2013), fourty-two (14th December 2013)

21. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

Quote Posted by sssarah (here)
    ... the burning was gone. totally gone. I do it every night and it is still gone.....except when i scarf chocolate like a maniac, then i get a little heartburn. .
    If my memory serves me right, chocolate inhibits magnesium absorption. Despite the fact that chocolate has lots of magnesium, it also has oxalates which unfortunately form insoluble magnesium compounds that cannot be absorbed and leave the "narrow" channel unabsorbed. :/
    – Dr. Wayne Dyer

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Czarek For This Post:

Eram (16th December 2013), GNC Harteveld (17th December 2013), sssarah (16th December 2013)

23. Link to Post #12
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Czarek (here)
    Quote Posted by sssarah (here)
    ... the burning was gone. totally gone. I do it every night and it is still gone.....except when i scarf chocolate like a maniac, then i get a little heartburn. .
    If my memory serves me right, chocolate inhibits magnesium absorption. Despite the fact that chocolate has lots of magnesium, it also has oxalates which unfortunately form insoluble magnesium compounds that cannot be absorbed and leave the "narrow" channel unabsorbed. :/
    Very interesting, thank you! and.........NOOOOOOOOO! Why must chocolate be so delicious?

24. The Following User Says Thank You to sssarah For This Post:

genevieve (17th December 2013)

25. Link to Post #13
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,819 times in 790 posts

Great Thread! I have had a heart arrhythmia, migraines, which used to be occasional. The last 6 weeks I have suffered Headaches starting late afternoon early evening, felt nauseous, no energy, not sleeping well, etc.. My doctor said my blood pressure was high, suggested I take something for the blood pressure or the beta pace for my heart. I refused but let him fill the migraine meds and ambien. A friend suggested that I see Dr. Berndtson at Park Ridge Multi-med. He is an integrated systems doctor and is only about 4 blocks from where I live. I went on Wednesday. He is running blood tests, but thinks all my past and present ailments are due to a magnesium deficiency. Thursday last week I started with smart water and supplements. I am feeling much better!!!

26. Link to Post #14
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,454 times in 4,331 posts

EXCLUSIVE: SEPTEMBER 1, 2021 HEALING INTEL w/ Dr. Bryan Ardis
    37:17
    • Vaccines
    • The miracle mineral (starts at 10:00)

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Harmony (4th September 2021)

+ Reply to Thread