+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Spreading God's love from China and Japan to the World:Two Ecovillages Become One Family!

1. Link to Post #1
    China Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,516 times in 1,022 posts

Default Spreading God's love from China and Japan to the World:Two Ecovillages Become One Family!

Dear all,

I'm Jena of Lifechanyuan. I'm living in a spiritual community which is called the Second Home of Lifechanyuan in Yunnan, China. Currently our community has three branches scattering in Anning, Chuxiong and Lincang of Yunnan Province, and whole area is around 145 acres. And total permanent residents are 150 including 14 children across branches.

Recently, something bad happened in the 3rd branch of our community, I had already posted the stories before ( You can see the former posts on: Please give us your kind advice: The Real Battle Between Civilization and Barbarism in China & A Spiritual Community in China Seeks Urgent International Help ).

To be honest, if we didn't have strong faith in God ( We call as the Greatest Creator in the universe), we wouldn't have such courage and mindset to keep calm in such a difficult time. It's God's love to us that though we are facing such a disaster in our community, we can still pursue happiness, kindness & laughter. Please give all my sincere thanks to all those who pay more attention to our community. Thank the Greatest Creator that he brought sister Michiyo From Konohana Family in Japan to our community. Michiyo is the representative of Konohana Family, Japan and also the president of GENOA (Global Ecovillage Network Oceania & Asia). She has already become a chanyuan celestial ( which means a member ) in Lifechanyuan, and built a spiritual bridge between the Second Home & Konohana Family.

Now please allow me to share the good news and some happy pics of our community in such a difficult time with all of you here.

Praise God that the seeds of love and kindness from two ecovillages can be spread all over the world.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Spreading God's love from China and Japan to the World:

Two Ecovillages —The Secomd Home of Lifechanyuan in China and Konohana Family in Japan Become One Family!

Joint Announcement from the Second Home of Lifechanyuan, China and Konohana Family, Japan

Nov 11, 2013

It is our pleasure to announce to you that the Second Home of Lifechanyuan (herein after referred to as Lifechanyuan) and Konohana Family, ecovillages that are born in China and Japan, have had conversations with each other through delegates from their communities and have reached the following agreement:

On Nov 11, 2013, as a symbol of harmonizing the East-Asian countries which are ethnic brothers and sisters, Lifechanyuan and Konohana Family have united as one big family. Therefore Lifechanyuan has become the Chinese branch of Konohana Family, and Konohana Family has become the 5th branch of Lifechanyuan. Here after, the affairs of this big family will be discussed by all members of both communities.

The Core values of this big family are: Revere the Greatest Creator, Revere Life, Revere Nature, and create a system in which human beings, nature and society are able to coexist harmoniously, and become a model for all human beings. We will explore new paths in the areas of building an ecological civilization and sustainable living. Therefore, we identify our lifestyle as highly civilized and absolutely communal.

“Before cultivating fields, cultivate the soul”. The top priorities of this big family are to purify and beautify each member’s soul, and to achieve high levels of self-sufficiency and sustainability. We will comply with all the terms and laws stipulated in the Charter of the United Nations, and comply with the constitution and laws in each country. We respect the central government and its leaders in each country. However, the most important is not the interests of our individual nations. Instead, we will consider first the interests of all humanity; this will be our main focus. We will continue to strive to unite over a thousand communities in the world into a big international family to finally realize the dream of “One world, one family”.

We hereby announce to the world that we have made this first great step towards realizing the beautiful ideal of creating a united and harmonious world that has always been a dream of human beings.

Representative of Lifechanyuan: Xuefeng

Representative of Konohana Family: Michiyo Furuhashi

Source:http://lifechanyuan.org/bbs/forum.ph...hread&tid=6558

Konohana Family's members in Japan:

The Second Home of Lifechanyuan's members in China:

Some happy pics sharing:

Last edited by xidaijena; 19th November 2013 at 08:57.

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to xidaijena For This Post:

Airwooz (21st November 2013), Bill Ryan (26th August 2021), christian (19th November 2013), Christine (19th November 2013), Deega (19th November 2013), Happyjak (19th November 2013), Hummingbird (23rd November 2013), meeradas (19th November 2013), ponda (19th November 2013), Wind (23rd November 2013)

3. Link to Post #2
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Default Re: Spreading God's love from China and Japan to the World:Two Ecovillages Become One Family!

Please look at these kind and brave chanyuan celestials of Lifechanyuan who are living in the Second Home! Though we are facing a disaster in such a difficult time of our community, we still pursue happiness, kindness & laughter. I'm so proud to be one of them! Praise God!

Source:http://lifechanyuan.org/bbs/forum.ph...xtra=#pid21451

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to xidaijena For This Post:

Airwooz (21st November 2013), Bill Ryan (26th August 2021), Happyjak (19th November 2013), meeradas (19th November 2013), ponda (19th November 2013), Wind (23rd November 2013)

5. Link to Post #3
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Default Re: Spreading God's love from China and Japan to the World:Two Ecovillages Become One Family!

Photos of Oversea Visitors from 15 Countries in the Second Home of Lifechanyuan

(Oct 2011-- Nov 2013)

Between October 2011 and November 2013, nearly thirty visitors from fifteen mostly overseas countries came to visit the Second Home of Lifechanyuan to observe, investigate, and experience our life. They came from the United States and Canada, Australia and New Zealand, from Belgium, England, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, Sweden, and Switizerland in Europe, and from our Asian neighbors of India, Japan, and Malaysia. They learned through diverse channels that there exists in Yunnan Province, China, a community called the New Oasis for Life--the Second Home, with a unique set of values and a life mode which drew them to visit, in many cases from many thousands of miles away. The overwhelming majority of these guests were impressed with our community. They praised the people, the beautiful and natural environment, and they appreciated the friendly, diligent, kind, and sincere qualities they witnessed. They told us how they enjoyed our simple, natural, happy, free, and pleasant life. On a different level, they told us that they hope to visit the Second Home again but to stay longer, that they would like there to be more branches of the Second Home outside China, and that they would love to recommend more people to come, to visit, and to experience the beauty here.

We believe the Second Home will continue to receive greater attention from more overseas friends as international communication continues to expand, and that people who are pursuing a place with our unique new values and life mode will soon blossom like the grasses after spring rains. Traditional values and lifestyles will fade away, communal life will become a global trend, and many more people from different cultures, countries, and backgrounds will come to the Second Home to visit, investigate, and experience. We believe this new life mode will surely be accepted and loved by all diligent, sincere, kind, honest, and trustworthy people who have sought and longed for a happy, peaceful, colorful, and free life. These beautiful new life values and the new life mode will gradually but surely spread and the world will usher in a sunny, splendid, and beautiful new age!

Source:http://lifechanyuan.org/bbs/forum.ph...extra=page%3D1

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to xidaijena For This Post:

Bill Ryan (26th August 2021), Christine (19th November 2013), Happyjak (19th November 2013), Heart-2-Heart (19th November 2013), Limor Wolf (21st November 2013), meeradas (19th November 2013), ponda (19th November 2013), Wind (23rd November 2013)

7. Link to Post #4
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,498 times in 1,175 posts

Is this...the classless society?

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Milneman For This Post:

Bill Ryan (26th August 2021), xidaijena (20th November 2013)

9. Link to Post #5
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Milneman (here)
    Yes, dear Milneman.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to xidaijena For This Post:

Bill Ryan (26th August 2021)

11. Link to Post #6
    Deactivated
    Thanks

Quote Posted by xidaijena (here)
    Yes, dear Milneman.
    Oh dear.

I want you to read a book by Paul Johnson, "Intellectuals". Specifically, his chapter on Karl Marx.

Tread very carefully here folks. VERY carefully. I'm not going to say that this community isn't doing anything that's amazing.

I'm going to say: believe nothing of what you hear, and only half of what you see.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Milneman For This Post:

Bill Ryan (26th August 2021), learninglight (23rd November 2013), Limor Wolf (21st November 2013)

13. Link to Post #7
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Yes, dear Milneman.
    Oh dear.

I want you to read a book by Paul Johnson, "Intellectuals". Specifically, his chapter on Karl Marx.

Tread very carefully here folks. VERY carefully. I'm not going to say that this community isn't doing anything that's amazing.

I'm going to say: believe nothing of what you hear, and only half of what you see.
    Quote I'm going to say: believe nothing of what you hear, and only half of what you see.
    What do you mean, dear? Your words remind me of the deaf. If what you say is right, why God give us ears or eyes to hear his words and see his love?

14. The Following User Says Thank You to xidaijena For This Post:

15. Link to Post #8
    Deactivated
    Thanks

Yes, dear Milneman.
    Oh dear.

Quote I'm going to say: believe nothing of what you hear, and only half of what you see.
    What do you mean, dear? Your words remind me of the deaf. If what you say is right, why God give us ears or eyes to hear his words and see his love?
    He also gave us common sense. What this means is to watch, wait, and see how things develop as time passes. The truth is there is no major claim that Marx made that has not been disproven; it's common knowledge that he faked his empirical evidence with his economics, which puts great doubt into any of his theories at all.

We in North America, and you in China, do not live in capitalist of communist economies. We live in interventionist economies, meaning the government regulates just about everything to some greater or lesser degree depending on what is in question. You cannot force the classless society to come about I'm afraid without rocking a few boats. I'm worried for your community in the same way I am worried about Tibetan nationals still living in Tibet, a region that clearly is not Chinese and yet is claimed by the Chinese government. If your group is truly what it claims to be, you need to stop waving your flag and get under the wire. The government there will one day see it as a threat. Remember 1989.

The reason I'm actually skeptical about this is that I know that there are very few actual "statements" that get out of China on the internet without the government seeing them, or approving them, or "making them".

So bottom line, either you guys need to duck and cover, or you aren't what you seem.

I stand by what I said, Avalonians. Believe nothing of what you hear, and only half of what you see.

Your mileage may vary.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Milneman For This Post:

17. Link to Post #9
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Yes, dear Milneman.
    Oh dear.

He also gave us common sense. What this means is to watch, wait, and see how things develop as time passes. The truth is there is no major claim that Marx made that has not been disproven; it's common knowledge that he faked his empirical evidence with his economics, which puts great doubt into any of his theories at all.

We in North America, and you in China, do not live in capitalist of communist economies. We live in interventionist economies, meaning the government regulates just about everything to some greater or lesser degree depending on what is in question. You cannot force the classless society to come about I'm afraid without rocking a few boats. I'm worried for your community in the same way I am worried about Tibetan nationals still living in Tibet, a region that clearly is not Chinese and yet is claimed by the Chinese government. If your group is truly what it claims to be, you need to stop waving your flag and get under the wire. The government there will one day see it as a threat. Remember 1989.

The reason I'm actually skeptical about this is that I know that there are very few actual "statements" that get out of China on the internet without the government seeing them, or approving them, or "making them".

So bottom line, either you guys need to duck and cover, or you aren't what you seem.

I stand by what I said, Avalonians. Believe nothing of what you hear, and only half of what you see.

Your mileage may vary.

So many people here mentioned my community as Tibet, I really don't know what happened in Tibet.

But now, we are still fine. I mean every Lifechanyuan member is fine.

Thank the Greatest Creator.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to xidaijena For This Post:

Bill Ryan (26th August 2021), Harmony (26th August 2021)

+ Reply to Thread