+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 12 20 LastLast

Thread: Crazy China! Forty People Broke into the 4th Branch of Our Community Without Any Lawful Documents!

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,182 times in 1,657 posts

Default Re: Crazy China! Forty People Broke into the 4th Branch of Our Community Without Any Lawful Documents!

Can the story be brought to the attention of our own local newspapers?

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Violet For This Post:

Nasu (2nd December 2013), xidaijena (1st December 2013)

3. Link to Post #22
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,498 times in 1,175 posts

Default Re: Crazy China! Forty People Broke into the 4th Branch of Our Community Without Any Lawful Documents!

Quote Posted by sheme (here)
    In my reality your truth blufire is not important to me, your path may be different to mine, you stand with a different perspective and you must see what is in your personal view and what turns you on.

The service to eachother community is where the future points from my perspective, mutual support, physical help, shared child guidance and care is the way forward.

We are all responsible for the future and we must all follow our personal intuitive perception ,with encouragement from like minded souls. We are each other, children are the responsibility of us all.

These children are some of the luckiest children in the world in my opinion.
    I wonder if the people who first saw Jonestown thought that about the children in that community.... just sayin.

These kids don't have a choice. I'm sorry, I agree with Blu here. I've looked deeper into this and I just cannot rationally believe this is on the up and up. Beyond red flags. This is escalating into something very dangerous in a country that is notorious for crushing this kind of thing relentlessly.

I do not trust this situation. I have reason to believe that this group is not behaving with rational control of this situation or for that matter, ANY situation, and it is not going to end well.

Or, alternatively, the Chinese government is putting this up to see just how we'd react to a situation like this. Possible? Yes. Likely? Well....hmmm...

Which isn't to say I don't like you sheme! I do!!! I just don't agree with you on this. (in best Stewart Smalley voice) And that's......okay.
    Last edited by Milneman; 30th November 2013 at 23:24.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Milneman For This Post:

learninglight (1st December 2013), Nasu (2nd December 2013), Shezbeth (1st December 2013), skamandar (30th November 2013)

5. Link to Post #23
    Great Britain Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,391 times in 1,757 posts

China and America are facing each other off right now- about recently declared protected Chinese Airspace-America ignored the air space ban, we await the Dragons response.

We must not poke the Dragon with this little stick the consequences may be a straw too many, better to stroke the Dragon and get him to roll over for a belly tickle.

6. Link to Post #24
    Deactivated
    Thanks

China and America are facing each other off right now- about recently declared protected Chinese Airspace-America ignored the air space ban, we await the Dragons response.

We must not poke the Dragon with this little stick the consequences may be a straw too many, better to stroke the Dragon and get him to roll over for a belly tickle.
    "As the dragon rolls over the Weeger, the Dalai Lama, the Panchen Lama, the SOVREIGN Nation of Tibet, three rocks in an ocean that may have mineral wealth associated with them, Falun Gong, independent media, gay and lesbian rights, ecological rights (smoke is progress! smoke is progress!), an actual free-market economy...the dragon rolled over how many millions to make steel? How many more during a revolution of culture because the dragon had an itch that needed to be scratched...when the dragon starts to roll over on us, do we keep tickling?

Again...I like you! Tremendously! I just...disagree!
    Last edited by Milneman; 30th November 2013 at 23:22.

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Milneman For This Post:

learninglight (1st December 2013), Nasu (2nd December 2013), sheme (30th November 2013), Shezbeth (1st December 2013)

8. Link to Post #25
    Great Britain Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,391 times in 1,757 posts

Like I say The Dragon is the Dragon - upset the Dragon and be destroyed- at least you know where you stand! Upset America/The West- and you have a heart attack, or the building you stand in is powderized, you are forcibly feed poison your kids are sterilized, you are mind manipulated.

China is far from perfect but at least it wears it's paranoia on it's sleeve.

Respect.

9. Link to Post #26
    Tip of the neuron's tendril watching the sparks fly...
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,215 times in 421 posts

You say the local government and surrounding villagers are the ones who have a problem with your community. Why? You haven't said what it is they object to. Do they disagree with your philosophy? Do they have a problem with some part of your social order? Do they find your community a threat to their way of life?

Perhaps they fear what they do not understand. It may be beneficial to invite your neighbors and local government officials to your land. Show them that there is nothing to fear.

Secrecy often encourages rumors and conspiracies. By easing their suspicions you may actually gain supporters for your cause.

Just a thought.

Cheers!
    (Insert signature here)

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Octavusprime For This Post:

Nasu (2nd December 2013), Nickolai (1st December 2013), skamandar (2nd December 2013), Wind (1st December 2013)

11. Link to Post #27
    Philippines Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,266 times in 2,725 posts

Like Blufire I kept asking where the funds came from. If the community started from scratch built by the members then I will have no trouble of reconciling things. I agree with Blufire look into this matter and you might be able to make the correct decision. If you want you can share us your finding. You see when someone is deep in a situation, with panic perhaps she tends to overlook things. So maybe people here can provide wise input. We really want to help you out of this as many here aspire a community such as yours. Your success is an inspiration to us while your failure may discourage many.

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

learninglight (1st December 2013), Milneman (1st December 2013), Nickolai (1st December 2013), panopticon (5th December 2013), Shezbeth (1st December 2013), xidaijena (5th December 2013)

13. Link to Post #28
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,739 times in 1,371 posts

Precisely ! Hypocrisy is far from non-existent here, but it pales into nothingness when compared to the US and the UK. I have orders of magnitude more freedom here than I would in the UK. But I'm a foreigner, I'm treated with respect, courtesy (and curiosity which can get annoying !).

Like I said before, I obviously don't know the whole situation with Jena's community, but I feel certain there is more going on here than meets the eye.

Stay safe.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mosquito For This Post:

GaelVictor (1st December 2013), xidaijena (5th December 2013)

15. Link to Post #29
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,293 times in 6,140 posts

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post755333

There is a relevant earlier thread started by xidaijena (Hello to you) that appears to contain very valuable and informative dialog

ED: Another thread started by xidaijena may be helpful to review as well:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post754340
    Last edited by Bob; 1st December 2013 at 05:22. Reason: added another link

16. Link to Post #30
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,729 times in 2,903 posts

HI xidaijena (had to copy and past that! lol)

Thank you for sharing, I didn't know you lived in a commune. The pictures were very heartwarming and inspiring (the building) and seeing the tears on the young children's face was heartbreaking.

I am completely with Bill on this, there IS a weird trend. It is almost as if they have a special meter and can measure if there is too much positive energy. Small communities of people who live in harmony could and would create that kind of harmony, I know that sounds crazy, but that is what it feels like. I mean what difference does it make if your family is 4 or 5 people or 10 people? or 20 people? There is something very evil operating here.... Either that or jealous people (who work in the government, get wind and have an agenda...)

Communes make a lot of sense and should be considered the wave of the future. They make sense from an efficiency point of view and from an economic point of view. They have the potential to create prosperity and security.

Anyhow I don't know if anyone has mentioned it here, but have you contacted any kind of legal representative to look at the contract that you had? To at least start there, of course beware which type of lawyer you get, you must be very cautious and always aware that if you do not feel comfortable with a any particular one, to kindly tell them very politely that you would like to think over their advice and get back to them... NEVER let a lawyer take control of YOUR DECISION making ability, or scare you like an insurance salesman...

It would be interesting to know from a lawyer's point of view, what the legal interpretation is first. Oddly that seemed to be missing, and also I am not sure what it is like over there, but don't pay anything up front to any lawyer when you are just sharing your information and asking what they can do for YOU. Treat them like any other business man who WANTS YOUR BUSINESS... Over here lawyers make people roll over and bark like circus animals and pay them to just look at them... (why... I don't know... but I think it must be part of their training, which is keeping secrets, and enriching themselves...) None the less you at least need to know what is going on from their point of view... (not that you have to agree...)

Please keep us posted...
    Last edited by sigma6; 1st December 2013 at 05:41.
    We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time
    By faith we understand things which are seen were not made of the things which are visible

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sigma6 For This Post:

GaelVictor (1st December 2013), Nasu (2nd December 2013), xidaijena (5th December 2013)

18. Link to Post #31
    China Avalon Member
    Language
    Mandarin
    Thanks

I really hope it is true.
    But where there is power and money, there is corruption, in china, corruption is in the systems of everything.
    The country is not ruled by laws, but power. And worst things happen in darkness.
    We can not hear them because of the cover ups by people who do not wish them to be heard.

19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to yuhui For This Post:

learninglight (1st December 2013), mosquito (1st December 2013), Nasu (2nd December 2013), panopticon (5th December 2013)

20. Link to Post #32
    Thanks

I can tell these guy were government hired gangsters... Maybe you should set up more cameras around the area in order to collect evidences, you gonna need them one day.
    I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Airwooz For This Post:

learninglight (1st December 2013), Wind (1st December 2013), xidaijena (5th December 2013)

22. Link to Post #33
    China Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,516 times in 1,022 posts

Quote Posted by Milneman (here)
    We can do nothing. I'm sad to say that, but it's the truth.

Your government has repeatedly oppressed those it considers threats, that it considers dangerous to its continued existence. The reality is the people of your country must initiate the change from within. And this is going to be hard. But how badly do you want it?

If what I've read follows true, it's time for the Asian spring.

I really...really...hate to say this, given how desperate your situation is. Remember 1989. Remember Tibet. You are the next Tibet.

I pray the Blessed Mother will watch over and protect you.

***edit***

Just to point out a very obvious fact. If you're posting from inside The People's Republic of China, the government will be reading what you're sending, and what we're sending back in return. Just saying.
    Hi dear, because of the strong faith in God (the Greatest Creator), we, chanyuan celestials of Lifechanyuan, would never feel desperate. Life on Mother Earth is just a short journey to have fun. We treat all these crazy events as interesting games to play. The physical body isn't what we truly are. Yes, we know the governments are seeing us very carefully including the centre governments. They just wait and see what we will do when facing such a calamity. I don't know what the next game for us to play is, either. But I'm very sure that we can't be the next Tibet. Our time ( the time we leave Mother Earth) has not come, we still have some missions in the coming era.

You can help us by signing the petition and if you knows media people who can report the event happening in our community, such as oversea medias, newspapers, websites or any medias that can spread such an event to the world.

Thank you for your mental support, that's enough for us. Hugs to you.
    Last edited by xidaijena; 21st March 2022 at 12:12.

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to xidaijena For This Post:

GaelVictor (1st December 2013), Nasu (2nd December 2013), Wind (1st December 2013)

24. Link to Post #34
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,587 times in 5,273 posts

You know what's funny?

The 'Chinese' people are far more 'Awake' than that of their supposed foes the 'Americans'...

Everyone's calling out for (Яevolution) in America...

My bet is on the Chinese people will beat them to it by a long shot....

Due mostly to the Chinese who educate themselves in Western Countries, going back to their motherland and realizing just how badly suppressed they have been under an 'Elite - Corrupt Communist' rule...!

Of course not to forget those 'Elite Rules' apply to us Westerner's as well, but to a lesser degree...
    Last edited by jackovesk; 1st December 2013 at 16:12.

25. Link to Post #35
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,506 times in 352 posts

It's great that we have emoticons to express our feelings, otherwise the language would easily get nasty X100

Good luck to your community, my heart is with you!

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Magnus For This Post:

xidaijena (5th December 2013)

27. Link to Post #36
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,473 times in 472 posts

Similar to what is happening with Falun Gong what a bummer
    The minute you settle for less than you deserve, you get even less than you settled for.
    -- Maureen Dowd --

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to toad For This Post:

Magnus (1st December 2013), sigma6 (16th December 2013)

29. Link to Post #37
    Deactivated
    Thanks

Hi dear, because of the strong faith in God (the Greatest Creator), we, chanyuan celestials of Lifechanyuan, would never feel desperate. Life on Mother Earth is just a short journey to have fun. We treat all these crazy events as interesting games to play. The physical body isn't what we truly are. Yes, we know the governments are seeing us very carefully including the centre governments. They just wait and see what we will do when facing such a calamity. I don't know what the next game for us to play is, either. But I'm very sure that we can't be the next Tibet. Our time ( the time we leave Mother Earth) has not come, we still have some missions in the coming era.

You can help us by signing the petition and if you knows media people who can report the event happening in our community, such as oversea medias, newspapers, websites or any medias that can spread such an event to the world.

Thank you for your metal support, that's enough for us. Hugs to you.

Question, love.

Did the petitions help the Dalai Lama, or the people of Tibet?

I'm feeling I could get a lot of flack for what I'm about to say, but it needs to be said.

I don't think you're with the Chinese Government. To quote Tolkien (Samwise you're going to love me for this lol) "I would think the enemy would look fairer and feel fouler."

You began this group in a country that, as has been pointed out in this thread, wears it's intentions on its sleeve. In other words, you knew the risks that were involved before you started doing what you are doing. And that takes courage, and for that I will say well done.

However. There are children involved in what you are doing. Being responsible adults, all things being equal, means that the welfare of these kids has to come first regardless of the political/social/religious/spiritual goals of this group!

If you're going to continue to do what you're doing, in my opinion you have an ethical and moral responsibility to make sure these children are safe first and foremost.

And above all else, you need to really, really, really, really, really understand this!!! Nothing we do outside of China is going to help! Your government will NOT respond to petitions from outside sources! It will not work. No amount of wishing and hoping is going to make it work. It is practically impossible! I'm not being pessimistic here! This is the way it is. This is the way it really is. No philosophical mind bending, no political wishing this is going to get better.

I know you group believes that people who don't believe what you're doing will just discourage it from happening. You need to stop thinking about what you think is going to happen and start looking at what is REALLY going to happen.

*flame retardant pants on*

You made your bed, now you have to lay in it.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Milneman For This Post:

Nasu (2nd December 2013)

31. Link to Post #38
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote If I were you, I will stay low profile, do your job, but be a street smart, try getting along well with different parties(including local officials), and let time and chaos passes.

After the storm is over, you and your villagers will thrive!
    Hi dear wisky, yes, you are so right. It's also the worry of local and centre govenments.

But from the speeches of Chinese Chairman Xi Jinping on 18th CPC National Congress, we are inspired by his words such as “the people’s yearning for a better life is our goal”, “respect the people’s pioneering spirit”, “the general public cannot be bullied”, “we need to firmly rely on the people”, “people-oriented”, “everything is for the people”, and so on.The decision made on the Third Plenary Session are also inspiring. We seem to see the prospects of the “beautiful China” and our community. Now all these things happened in our community are all controlled by the local govenments.

Today One of our brothers once lived in the 3rd branch of our community, he wrote an article that those villagers who came to our home to ask us to move out from the 3rd branch every day feared our reprisals and told us plainly that they were hired by some people to do all these things. Those people paid them more than 100 RMB per day, these villagers were very poor and just needed those money to make a good living. These villagers hoped us not to hate them. It's the local govenments' decision to dimiss our community without any legal documents.

We want to stay low profile, but they want us to die! As I said before, there're 150 people living here, and most of them had sold out their properties in the outside world, they won't and can't go back to the outside world again. Many of them live in our community with their whole famiy. What we say and do are within the scope of Chinese constitution and laws, we never violate Chinese laws or commit crimes. We never do harm to nature and other people. We never oppose to Chinese government. We are neither a religious nor a political organization. So we need Chinese Chairman Xi Jinping and centre govenments to give us a feedback about this crazy event and our community.

If he says that we shall dismiss our community, that's no problem, we will do it without any complaints. But now he still doesn't know this matter and the local govenments want to take over our community and dismiss all of us with illegal and crazy methods.There's no way for them to do so! We will protect our community with our lives and fihgt with them by civilized ways.

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to xidaijena For This Post:

sigma6 (16th December 2013), Wind (2nd December 2013)

33. Link to Post #39
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by mariposafe (here)
    You need to be careful, there are obviously forces at work here that don't want your community to flourish. As a foreigner in China, I'm VERY well treated; in nearly 6 years, I have NEVER witnessed anything untoward, and am only aware of the unpleasantness that goes on here via some friends. I don't know the fullness of your situation, and can only suggest that if your occupation of the land is 100% legal, and if your community leader hasn't done anything to antagonize a local official, then I'd like to believe the police should help you. It seems that the people attacking you are "local" people, but from the photos, they do not look like local peasant farmers to me ! If they are, they don't resemble any of the countryside dwellers I encounter in Sichuan. Is there a possibility they are government people mascarading as locals ??

I don't know. But it certainly seems as though there is much more going on here than a simple dispute with a village community. Does your community leader have any influential contacts ? Have you taken legal advice ?

Good luck, 小心啊!
    Hi dear mariposafe, agree with you. Our community was created in 2009, and has been in Yunnan Province for about 4 years.The police knows us very clearly and we do have a very good relationship between them. I have lived here for 2 years, and saw many nice policemen coming and chatting with us. We also have many oversea visitors, their impression to the policemen were nice, too.

From our full story of the whole event, you can see that just from this year, something very powerful began to dismiss our community. I don't know why they want us to move out in such a time, either. Or does that mean the new era will come soon? BTW...I'm a believer in 2012 and the coming era.
    Last edited by xidaijena; 2nd December 2013 at 02:49.

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to xidaijena For This Post:

sigma6 (16th December 2013), Wind (2nd December 2013)

35. Link to Post #40
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by CD7 (here)
    My heart goes out to you xidaijena and all the people living in your community...its an extremely frustrating situation--<3 <3 <3
    I can feel you in my heart, dear.

BTW...can you offer your moral help us to sign and spread our petition on Avaaz to save our community?

Chinese President Xi Jinping: Save China’s Largest Ecovillage!

http://secure.avaaz.org/en/petition/...est_ecovillage

The event is continuing and anytime it could be getting more serious since they already destroyed the power cable of our 4th branch. We're now using generator for publishing the news here.If any of you knows media people who can report the event happening in our community, such as oversea medias, newspapers, websites or any medias that can spread such an event to the world , please do tell us:

Email: lifechanyuan@sina.cn ( contact: Tongxin / Conglong / Ailian)

Thank you very much! Hugs.
    Last edited by xidaijena; 2nd December 2013 at 03:11.

36. The Following User Says Thank You to xidaijena For This Post:

sigma6 (16th December 2013)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 12 20 LastLast