+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst 1 6 16 20 LastLast

Thread: Crazy China! Forty People Broke into the 4th Branch of Our Community Without Any Lawful Documents!

1. Link to Post #101
    China Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,516 times in 1,022 posts

Default Re: Crazy China! Forty People Broke into the 4th Branch of Our Community Without Any Lawful Documents!

Quote Posted by blufire (here)
    I personally do not believe for an instant that ‘xidiajena’ or ‘jena’ is this sweet young woman in the avatar.
    Well, dear blufire, I do really, really, really admire your high spirit of skepticism. BTW... thank you for your nice words to my true avatar though you didn't believe it is me.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to xidaijena For This Post:

Gardener (5th December 2013), Limor Wolf (5th December 2013), Nasu (5th December 2013), Realeyes (5th December 2013), Wind (5th December 2013)

3. Link to Post #102
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Default Re: Crazy China! Forty People Broke into the 4th Branch of Our Community Without Any Lawful Documents!

This is about money and extortion I suspect. . . . Jena and the others turned this piece of ground into a beautiful garden and community and therefore worth much more than what it was a few years ago. So they get kicked out and it is sold to someone else for large sum of money and I wonder who pockets this money?
    Oh, dear bluefire, tks for sharing your detailed thoughts. I still want to say, I don't like to use my mind to see people and everything but my heart. My true feelings will tell me the truth.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to xidaijena For This Post:

Nasu (5th December 2013)

5. Link to Post #103
    Language
    English
    Thanks

[QUOTE=blufire;766996]
    Quote My advice to Jena is to leave now and to go back to her biological family because it will only become more dangerous for her to live there. They are too meek and peaceful to show any kind of self protection.

I hope and pray I am wrong in my belief that in the next few months Jena and the others will be driven from their home and with nothing.

So my heart goes out to Jena and especially the children. But my heart also goes out to this forum and the guests who come here because I believe if WE TOO continue to hold to the same repetitive constructs and actions that we will not make it either.
    Thank you for your kind advice and thoughtful sharings, dear blufire. I know what you worry and all your thinkings. I won't leave my community. I said to you before that to find Lifechanyuan & the Second Home was not my will but God's. It's God's love to me to live here. Lifechanyuan & the Second Home are the Ark for me. When finding Lifechanyuan & Guide Xuefeng in 2011, I knew my true life is beginning under God's great love.

You can have a read about my true story from:

My view on the prediction of 2012 & How I Found 2012 Noah's Ark

http://lifechanyuan.org/bbs/forum.ph...highlight=2012

Thank you for your time and attention to my community, hugs.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to xidaijena For This Post:

mosquito (7th December 2013)

7. Link to Post #104
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I hope and pray I am wrong in my belief that in the next few months Jena and the others will be driven from their home and with nothing.

So my heart goes out to Jena and especially the children. But my heart also goes out to this forum and the guests who come here because I believe if WE TOO continue to hold to the same repetitive constructs and actions that we will not make it either.
    Oh my, is that you? Dear blufire?

I thought you were a man.

Your avatar is so beautiful that I can't believe it was that you are keeping saying and asking on the topic of our community's funds. How sunny your avatar's smile is! Hugs to you, dear beautiful sister though I can't agree most of your replies.
    Last edited by xidaijena; 5th December 2013 at 12:50.

8. Link to Post #105
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by mariposafe (here)
    If Jena wishes me to delete my post, I will. But it's for her to ask me, not you or anyone else Bill.

Actually this whole story is a lesson for us all. If we wish to start "alternative" communities, we must be prepared for a backlash, not just from our governments, but from the wider community too.
    I have no rights to delete your posts, dear mariposafe. It's your free will.

We know it's the high pressure of the local governments to do all these things to us, but their behaviors are very rude and illegal. I also hope they can give us time to wait for the decisions of central governments. I do really hope we can peacefully solve all these problems. May God bless us. However, tks for all your time and attention to my community. Hugs.
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 5th December 2013 at 13:02. Reason: fix quote

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to xidaijena For This Post:

mosquito (7th December 2013), Realeyes (5th December 2013)

10. Link to Post #106
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Regarding the questions asked of Jena's project, about which I know very little, it strikes me that there's a certain amount of unpleasantness being shown here for reasons that are not easy to understand.

1) If an Avalon member asks for help or at least requests a chance to express themselves because something unwanted and hurtful has happened in their lives, we should offer support and understanding. These are my own strong values and I would very much like this principle to be upheld.

2) Avalon is a virtual but wholly international community. We have members from many dozens of countries in every part of the globe. There's a wonderful opportunity here for all of us, especially those of us who may not have traveled much or who speak other languages, to learn about other cultures, worldviews, and ways of living. (How many of us speak Chinese as well as xidaijena speaks English? And how many of us have ever visited China or have any real qualifications to make any informed comments about the culture there at all?)

3) It's crystal clear to me that anyone who aspires to be trying functionally and practically to create a better world, or examples of a better world, and has made significant and risk-laden personal commitments to do that, should be supported and not criticized as if they're somehow doing something out of line.

We need more people in the world like xidaijena, and we're privileged to have her in our Avalon community. Any new visitor to Avalon might be forgiven for thinking that they can see a certain degree of xenophobia and myopia on this thread.

4) To me, some of the responses to xidaijena have appeared offensive and in direct opposition to Avalon's values. Her own replies here so far to one or two fairly barbed comments and questions have done her great credit.

5) There can be all kinds of reasons for human beings doing anything at all that seems violent or freedom-restricting. Students of world history will know full well that for thousands of years there's been an ongoing battle between the vectors of personal freedom and the vectors of control and suppression. This continues today as strongly as it ever did in the days of Chairman Mao, Attila the Hun, or Herod the Great. China, despite its recent very successful conversion to a western-style economy, is not yet well-known for championing human rights.

Here's what it all boils down to, in my opinion:

If we don't do all we can to stand for and support those of us who are here this lifetime to continue that mission, Planet Earth will be lost pretty much forever and we may all just as well start to plan to reincarnate somewhere else next time round because the battle is lost. We have to get this right this time. Every action counts, even posting a response on the forum. It all adds the balance of energy, in one direction or another.

All that I can say is to thank you for your open mind, welcome and understanding, dear brother Bill. Hugs.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to xidaijena For This Post:

Nasu (5th December 2013), Realeyes (5th December 2013), Wind (5th December 2013)

12. Link to Post #107
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Anchor (here)
    Well this thread has prompted me to get something off my chest.

First to state I am going to help the community that has asked for it in a generic manner for the highest and best outcome. As you may have read earlier I wanted to do more and while I did get an answer from xidaijena, it was not clear that I had the permission to do otherwise, nor was I given a specific brief for a vision - AND THAT IS OK BY ME - this is my way and I am happy with it - freewill is sacrosanct.

I respect xidaijena and I see her light and the light of her other-selves - and my God that light is bright!

I see the seeds of true new paradigm thinking in the 'second home' and in what I have so far seen of the 800 values of the lifechanyuan. I have read some and will probably read the rest of as it is an interesting collection of ideas. I find the spirit in the initiative powerfully resonant and commanding of attention. I don't need to read the lifechanyuan forum to see what is going on with this situation - but I did anyway and its pretty interesting.

While many here have observed and documented the "old paradigm" problems the second home branch faces (and I have never said these are wrong or disagreed with them), its just I refuse to focus on a bad outcome.

My way is not of the old paradigm. I do not believe it is appropriate to solve "old paradigm" problems with "old paradigm" techniques, because the old paradigm product will be just that and it will die along with the rest of the old paradigm. As has been noted, it is likely to fail anyway.

That which will survive with us will only survive in the new paradigm and new paradigm thinking is required to solve both old paradigm and eventually new paradigm problems.

I expect that the "new paradigm" as seen from the perspective of the old stalwarts of the old paradigm is an "etoilated" realm they don't understand properly. If they did they would not look back to the old ways. To them, the unawakened, they see the new paradigm "celestials" as living in a fantasy, impractical, improper, hippy dippy, wishy washiness, naive, silly, stupid and easily misled people that have no hope against their manipulation. These old stalwarts are of a bygone age and simply do not know who they are messing with. (Or actually they do, hence all the efforts at suppression - that will ultimately fail).

If you are having a problem building a community and you are stuck in old paradigm thinking I have reached the conclusion that you simply do not have a chance anymore. Stock up on your guns and food, build your rat hole shelters. You will all die by the swords that you live by.

If you are building a "new age" community (new paradigm community, based on 4th density positive values) in an old paradigm world (3rd density duality) - you will OBVIOUSLY face immense challenges and solving them will be done by reckoning with the old paradigm forces in a way that will seem to them miraculous . This is the challenge of the dual activated starseeds and wanderers of today.

And yes it SERIOUSLY TICKS ME OFF that Avalon often appears work against people who are trying to get help with operating in a new paradigm way.

So much so I say things I later regret.

Sorry.

Those of us, and I assume xidaijena is included in that set, who have touched that 4th density positive realm sufficiently to know, absolutely for sure what we are - do not exclusively live here in this 3rd density duality realm - we know we are immortal in our home realm. There is thus no fear of death. I know I am not the only one on this forum in this group, so I say WE.

They, we, you and I are all here because it is important at this time to do be so.

I am confident that while our 3rd density human component parts (bodies) will suffer and express frustration and do all those things that we do as 3rd density creatures - the awakened ones, when they can remember to remain tuned, do not fear the old paradigm challenges IN ANY WAY and as they are more awake to their mission and purpose and nothing will stand in their way - even though it looks bad, great things will be achieved.

The challenges then whilst they are practical, serious and difficult, are all symptomatic of the extreme times we live in and the ever approaching thinning of the veils between the 3rd density duality and the 4th density positive realms expressed by this planet at this time.

Everything happens for a reason.

To a truly awakened seeker the challenges and suffering are no matter - because life is lived in the moment, in abundance and in faith.

Sadly not all seeds that fall in the fertile earth grow. Some grow and are trampled down. With enough care skill and group effort though - the gardens will finally grow. This can be the story of the celestials and the seeds they so which grown into communities of the new paradigm.

It will happen.

In conclusion:

I feel that the point of this thread was to ask for help but I wont participate in online petitions. Sorry.

I will focus for the highest and best outcome for the community - either in its current form or in the form to come - and it will come. No old paradigm powers can stop this from happening. If this all, that is what I am writing, sounds wishy washy, illogical nonsense and a waste of time - just move on (or ask me questions).

If you are scared or worried that my energy (or the energy of those that join in) will be intercepted and misappropriated against my will - fear not, it cannot happen.

Anyone who wishes to join me can do so at any time or place of their choosing for as little and as long as you like - time is irrelevant.

My humble last request is for the naysayers is please to stop focusing overly much on your expected/predicted undesirable outcomes that none of us wish to see - despite the fact that we must at some stage acknowledge intellectually that such a thing if course possible and supported by the valid thinking/analysis that has been done. Know that you have done a good job in defining the old paradigm suffering potential - but lets not make it worse.

Even if you do carry on doing that and focusing this way within your perspective of fears, doubts and other such old paradigm thinking - controlled by the prison rules you live under; I do not think you have the power to really change things that much - but it will reduce the efforts you could be expending in the new way. Those old paradigm forces have exponentially less potential to change things than the powers of next higher realm where the methods of visualization and focus operate fully.

Focus on what you want not on what you don't want - or are worried may happen; if you are worried, you lack faith and you are not living in the moment. If this sound like you and your own plans and initiatives for a new way ahead are always failing - read this post again and elevate yourselves to the new paradigm by making those choices and developing the awareness.

Call on all the help from the angelic realm (or whatever that means to you - higher help) and help will be given.

Be safe.

Love from Me to You all together with my humble blessings and gratitude for your tolerance to this longish post.

Anchor..
    Oh, it's really a longish post, dear Anchor. But I like it very much. Thank you for your kind advice and help, as what I said to you in the private message, I'm waiting for this one:

Planet X as MONSTER Persona Captured on Stereo Ahead

http://lifechanyuan.org/bbs/forum.ph...hread&tid=6623

Why do we have strong faith in God and our community? Because I believe the new era will come soon. You can have a check about this link to know how important Guide Xuefeng & Lifechanyuan is to me.

How To Prepare for The Coming Changes & NIBIRU (Planet X)?

http://lifechanyuan.org/bbs/forum.ph...extra=page%3D1

I said my vision is quite different from my other sisters and brothers living in my community. It's because God let me know a little about the true situation in the coming calamity from some of my special friends. I have faith in God and the coming era for God saved me and gave me the chance to remember who I really am in Lifechanyuan.

My vision is to hope we can peacrfull solve the problem in my community now and have enough peace & courage to get through the coming change. As chanyuan celestials of Lifechanyuan, our vision is to build 256 branches of the Second Home around the world and spread Lifechanyuan values to all those people who are alive in the coming calamity. It's why Lifechanyuan was born in China and created the special community —the Second Home.

It's my mission and my own belief.

Quote I feel that the point of this thread was to ask for help but I wont participate in online petitions. Sorry.
    It's okay, dear Anchor. I don't know whether the petition wil help us or not, either. To be honest, I feel so grateful that all of you here pay a lot attention to my commmunity and kindly shared all your thoughts on my posts. I appreciate it very much.And that's enough for me, I mean, seeing all your kind support and love to me and my community, I feel so warm in my heart. That values a lot. I see God and Jesus' love in all of you. Hugs.
    Last edited by xidaijena; 5th December 2013 at 11:40.

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to xidaijena For This Post:

Anchor (5th December 2013), mosquito (7th December 2013), Realeyes (5th December 2013), Wind (5th December 2013)

14. Link to Post #108
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,322 times in 735 posts

Quote Posted by xidaijena (here)
    You can have a read about my true story from:

My view on the prediction of 2012 & How I Found 2012 Noah's Ark

http://lifechanyuan.org/bbs/forum.ph...highlight=2012

Thank you for your time and attention to my community, hugs.
    Dear Jena,

I have just finished watching the below video that you linked to your personal story – thank you. I have tears of deep love in my eyes as I watched your beautiful communities and vast acres of vegetable and fruit cropping fields all shining forth Nature’s joyful blessings upon you all. Every plant and creature shone in your created Haven thriving in the harmonious loving energy you have injected and created there.

The video is 27 minutes of pure joyful, happy, smiling and intelligent spiritually minded people and children all living as one big family supporting each other – how beautiful! I really feel this video should be watched by everyone before concluding any suspicious thoughts about your way of life – and see how you all celebrate life in every moment of your days in all that you do where your souls shine through. Every brick, patio slab, tree and plant has been lovingly created and tended. Those of us caught up in the ‘rat race’ rarely get just a glimpse of this joy and peacefulness in our waking days – your days are consciously present every moment from morning into night. Blessed are you.

As I see it, you are all part of the New Frontier, showing examples of humanity living on this planet peacefully together united, and allowing a space for soul reflection and spiritual reconnection to Source. A lifestyle that respects and appreciates all life and expressions and how humans really can flourish when living and working together alongside with Nature; embracing Nature’s timetable oppose to man-made false time that fills up our daily precious time and minds with dross/materialism/survival and lack of Spiritual fulfillment.

Watching the video it is clear that your communities have achieved so much, created a harmonious paradise that works for you all. Well done! This is such an achievement, and one of the most beautiful communities I have ever seen. Life is meant to be a celebration, a nurturing and soul-full evolution re-awakening and re-remembering our true essence of who we ALL truly are; even Life Source celebrates such progressive unconditionally loving expressions.

These are difficult challenging Times we are all living in – with long term global calculated fixed agendas intended to squash anything that promotes communities and true relationships that naturally promotes humanities evolutionary growth.

Unfortunately such draconian agendas are against peaceful evolving living standards and now knocking at your doorstep. I know it must be very distressing for everyone in your community, shaking the foundations of the paradise you have all so lovingly created. It isn’t fair that people are herded to live the very opposite of why their souls chose to be reincarnated – this will change in the Future, humanity will once more embrace ‘Natural Law’ of the Universes that celebrates soul-full spiritual creativity. I have great hope.

For those who are the first way-showers of this ‘change’, they have the soul strength and courage filled with great love in their hearts to persevere with the ‘great dream’ – they are the brave spiritual warriors who bring about this momentous movement of spiritual change – but it will not be easy, the path gets very rocky before it balances out into evenness for others then to walk.

I am reminded back 20 years ago when I did a lot of campaigning to save a 26 mile stretch of land that contained ancient woodlands, wildlife habitats and ancient historical sites from being bulldozed for a road. I camped at weekends in one of these ancient woodlands, connected to the Nature of this beautiful place surround by old wise trees watching their energy fields communicate to all life around them; the family of swans, water rats, foxes, rabbits, voles to the very tiny like rare snails. This woodland’s essence touched a part of my soul.

Hundreds of men eventually arrived some months later and in one day they flattened and trashed everything without an afterthought of care. They did not even take heed when the wildlife (swans) even attacked them to stop. The men were blinded in their perceptions believing man was the master of Nature.

YET the point I wish to make is when I visited the trashed landscape the next day; on the surface the land and all life had been devastated, yet the essence of Nature that dwelled there was singing joyfully still – huh? It confused many of us how Nature would sing at this heartbreaking scene we were seeing with our eyes. But it was us humans that were not ‘really seeing’ – we had to still our minds and shift into our heart becoming dimensionally minded, then we were able to ‘see’ how all the trees and wildlife were still there, it all still existed in another dimension unblemished and Mother Nature was rejoicing humming a song to us in the breeze for all the selfless loving intentions over so many months we had tried to preserve this land’s natural habitat. From Nature’s perspective humans were beginning to wake up and that small step deserved to be celebrated. It was not a failure.

All those ancient woodlands and habitats were sadly destroyed by this new road – yet government policies were changed after this because of the huge human campaign that shouted ‘there had to be a better way’. A decade later government retracted their greener policies – today others campaign for these policies to change – the march continues a generation on.... Spirit will not be broken.

Doing things a better way and walking the example is spot on for these Times we live in. There will be numerous tumbles along the way as the force against such evolving movements are strong – however, nothing is stronger than an awakened Soul connected with our SPIRIT. These are the Times were our Spirit intentions will become stronger, we are the way-showers, the foot soldiers that pave the way for a brighter future where humanity will flourish and spiritually evolve – it is humanities destiny.

No matter what is thrown at you, it is important to remember within your souls the long term focus, holding the beautiful dream – we are co-creator gods and whatever we focus on places the focus in destiny to manifest. These Times are the challenging birthing pains that lead to this new exciting horizon. Please take care of yourselves, life is precious, you are all soulfully precious – it is important that you live to tell the tale to others, sharing the beauty and wisdoms of how life can really be lived harmoniously together.

My deepest love I send to you and all your dear brothers and sisters in these challenging changing times. You are in my daily focus prayers. Bless you for even finding a way to keep us updated here on Avalon.

Godspeed

Realeyes

15. Link to Post #109
    Language
    English
    Thanks

To Jena . . . I sincerely hope and pray you find resolution and you are able to stay in your village. I hope and pray that you, the other villagers and especially the children are tucked under a wing of protection and peace.
    Thank you for your prayers, dear beautiful sister. We will surely protect our children. May peace from God be with us all the time. Hugs.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to xidaijena For This Post:

Nasu (5th December 2013), Realeyes (5th December 2013), sigma6 (16th December 2013)

17. Link to Post #110
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,709 times in 1,042 posts

Jena please remove my picture from your above post. This is on my private profile and not for public view.

18. Link to Post #111
    Language
    English
    Thanks

They came again this afternoon...

Dec 5, 2013

The Bandits Came again!(4th branch)

At around 13:15 PM, the bandits from the village came to our community again!Around 20 people stopped their van 100 meters away from our gate. Some of them came and stood viciously in front of the gate. They kicked our gate violently and shouted at us, threatening us that “10 days” deadline is very close and we must leave soon. We fought back verbally and refused to open the gate. Other four to five people stood outside on the road, throwing big stones onto our fence; those stones broke the fence and fell down into our home. Our solar water heater was damaged by the stones severely too and it does not function any more.

The incident was recorded. Please see the photos first.

He was threatening us :" 10 days is closer, you must leave quickly."

Source:http://lifechanyuan.org/bbs/forum.ph...xtra=#pid21732
    Last edited by xidaijena; 5th December 2013 at 12:55.

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to xidaijena For This Post:

Nasu (5th December 2013), Realeyes (5th December 2013), Wind (5th December 2013)

20. Link to Post #112
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Jena please remove my picture from your above post. This is on my private profile and not for public view.
    Sorry, dear sister, I remove it now, you are very beautiful. I'm so sorry to bother you.

21. Link to Post #113
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Dec 5, 2013

The Bandits Came again!(4th branch):

They threw big stone from outside road,more than 1.5 kg weight

Source:http://lifechanyuan.org/bbs/forum.ph...xtra=#pid21732

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to xidaijena For This Post:

Nasu (5th December 2013), Realeyes (5th December 2013), sigma6 (16th December 2013), Wind (5th December 2013)

23. Link to Post #114
    Language
    English
    Thanks

These are the links of two vedios about today's afternoon:

Or you can watch the videos on our website:

http://lifechanyuan.org/bbs/forum.ph...xtra=#pid21732

Here comes the 2 videos on YOUTUBE, but it's not very clear.

Last edited by xidaijena; 6th December 2013 at 02:54.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to xidaijena For This Post:

Kalamos (5th December 2013), Realeyes (5th December 2013), sigma6 (16th December 2013)

25. Link to Post #115
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Violet (here)
    So Jena, I've been wanting to ask you about the granddaughter thing.

The only "relative" connection I knew so far was that we be the children of God. When you say granddaughter you're skipping one generation. In my perception that looks like distancing yourself from God somewhat, but I think that's probably not what you mean...

What does it mean?
    Hi dear Violet, please have a read of Lifechanyuan values:

"5、The Relationship in Emotions

Though we were not created by the Greatest Creator directly, the source of life came from the Greatest Creator. Nothing would have existed without it.

If there was no Greatest Creator, there would be no God or Evil. If there was no God or Evil, there would be no human beings. That is to say, there would be no human beings without the Greatest Creator.

As far as “the blood relationship” is concerned, the Greatest Creator is the father of the God and Evil. The God is the father of the human beings and the Evil is the uncle, which means the Greatest Creator is the grandfather of human beings.

Jesus called the Greatest Creator as the Father because he was created by the Greatest Creator. However, if human beings also call the Greatest Creator as the Father, we would put us in the equal position as Jesus, which has violated the relational ethics. Because Jesus and other God created us as required by the Greatest Creator, the Father of human beings is the God, instead of the Greatest Creator.

From the perspective of relationships, the Greatest Creator is our grandfather while Jesus and other Gods are our fathers, and Satan and other Evils are our uncles. The celestial being is the senior life form of human beings and the Buddha is the highest life form of human beings.

The grandfather always loves the grandson. Also the father always loves his son. If we respect the grandfather and do not anger him, we will have a bright future. Even when father and uncle punish us, if we get the love and favor from our grandfather, the father or uncle would have to let us go because they respect the Greatest Creator."

~Read more: Eight Relationships Between the Greatest Creator and Humans

http://lifechanyuan.org/bbs/forum.ph...extra=page%3D2

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Know more about the origin of humanity:

"In about 1,600,000 years ago, in order not to let the earth become idle, the Greatest Creator designed a life structure himself, which is the draft version of current humans. He then gave the “design paper” to Jesus and let him to implement. The helpers of Jesus, celestials, started to make new lives according to this design. In order to receive the energy of the Greatest Creator sending from the universe, also to accumulate energy for creating this special new life and speed up the process, they built many laboratories in the place where now is Egypt. These “laboratories” are exactly the well-known pyramids of Egypt. Because of the lack of experience and some steps were missed, the first lives they made were monkeys, and then after were apes, of course, this wouldn’t please the Greatest Creator, so they continued testing and making. The first group of human they successfully made are the black men in Africa, and the second group are native Indians in America, the third are the white men in Europe, Egypt and North Africa. When they finished producing three groups of human, they started to evacuate, and in order to avoid Satan creating difficulties again, they destroyed everything around the Pyramids before they left, which is also why Sahara is a desert today.

But, where do most people in Middle East come from except Egyptian?

They are the descendants of Adam and Eve as what says in Bible, they were created by another god. This god knew that his “rival” started to create humans on earth. He created a secret garden of “Eden” in about 7,000 years ago at Jerusalem, and made Adam and Eve, after they were created, he destroyed the“Eden” to avoid the attention of his “rival”.

This is why Cain was afraid that “everyone that findeth me shall slay me”. Who was he afraid of? The humans created by another god.

This is why his god still protected him even Cain killed his brother. (whosoever slayeth Cain, vengeance shall be taken on him sevenfold)

So today’s conflicts between Israelite and Palestinian are actually the conflicts between brothers and are family affairs.

And let’s now talk about East Asian and Southeast Asian, they were not created by any god at all, they were the embodiments of dinosaur. At about 7500 years ago, when the pair of dinosaur knew that celestials created human on the earth, they sneaked from the sea, and changed into human form, started to propagate along the Yellow River, and the descendants gradually spread all over Asia. One of the groups went upwards, crossed the Pamirs to India; they want to mingle with the descendants of Adam and Eve to avoid the punishment of the Greatest Creator again.

This is why Chinese people always say, “China is the hometown of dragon, and Chinese are the descendants of dragon.”

~from The Origin of Humanity - Celestials Creating Human

Read more about the origin of Humanity from here:

http://lifechanyuan.org/bbs/forum.ph...isplay&fid=199

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Not very easy to believe, but it's really so interesting. I like to read the origin of humanity very much.
    Last edited by xidaijena; 5th December 2013 at 14:01.

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to xidaijena For This Post:

Nasu (5th December 2013), Realeyes (5th December 2013), Violet (5th December 2013)

27. Link to Post #116
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Realeyes (here)
    Hi Jena,

I posted some time ago on another of your threads – you are already aware that you and your community are in my loving focus each day and you also have others too on PA doing the similar focuses.

We hear you sisters & brothers!

God Speed Realeyes
    How beautiful you are, dear Realeyes! Hugs & Love.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to xidaijena For This Post:

Nasu (5th December 2013), Realeyes (5th December 2013), sigma6 (16th December 2013)

29. Link to Post #117
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,322 times in 735 posts

Jena I am so sorry with what has happened today; your photos show these men being very determined.

I am very concerned for you all.

I understand you are trying to get reporters involved with your case. Is their anyone in China, perhaps a highly respected celebrity that could help assist and make it known to the public what is happening with your communities? Perhaps such publicity would at least stave off the attacks while the central government looks properly into your case.

I am sure you are all very upset and shook up right now with today's events. My heart and love go out to you all.

Please think carefully with foresight about all options and prepare for whatever may come - this also includes having a ready packed rucksack if it unfortunately means you have to leave swiftly like with what happened to the 3rd group. Hopefully you will not need it, but best to be prepared for all outcomes.

Godspeed sister

Realeyes

30. Link to Post #118
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,369 times in 4,614 posts

Dear Jena ,

thank you for this beautiful idea .. beautiful people .. place you have built . It's what I see was the 'Creators Plan' for this wild planet ( in those specific terms ) , to be transformed to a garden .
    What a contrast to grey hectic stressed up life in cities, tons of dust and smog and homes like little prisons where all fear their safety, where giving and receiving becomes so difficult as ruined by the idea of money .
    Truly , no one should ask to 'posses' what does not belong to them , whether it's land , natural resources , things they did not build or create with their own hands and can't ever use. Why everyone does not share with others the same way, with love ,
    it's what this world is missing .

The most paradoxical question comes to my mind and one I encountered so many times when individuals or even groups decided they want to do something really good, live fine, in peace and harmony with nature ...

are you allowed ?

Knowing the Chinese government is very tough in their refusal of 'free philosophies' , free life styles, religions , movements , is your community registered with the authorities in such a manner that you would be left in peace ,
    ensured protection ?
    Who are the 'barbarians' attacking your gates and threatening you have to leave ?

Are they in legal authority ? Anything to do with ownership of the land ?

I understand that dealing with money sounds very unfair in your situation but is there any way to settle the situation legally ?

You're asking for international help which I pray you will receive but how can we see , from far away ..to the exact legal situation between you and the government .
    Is it money that is missing or even agreement ?
    Do you have a lawyer among you who would understand this part well enough to set up defence and not lose the case ?

I know exactly how you feel ...

moving to another place or running away from armed troops on the day 10 would be very traumatic for all of you ,
    and if they are threatening you , they will come. And even though we can be 'celestials' in our pure hearts , we still carry on the burden of this earthly body around and till we do we have to deal with others .

I wish you are protected by saints and sages , Buddhas and Angels and all the good powerful forces in the Universe .

Please be careful. Keep safe. It'd be a tragedy to see you being detained and imprisoned by that infamous government for stepping on their achy toes.

Hugs

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Nasu (5th December 2013), Realeyes (5th December 2013)

32. Link to Post #119
    United States Avalon Member Abhaya's Avatar
    Traveling year round mostly US. And Costa Rica:)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,517 times in 416 posts

Well I can tell these attackers are confused..... Just look at that guys blue hat! That's the worst hat I've ever seen

Not to make overly light. Still sending my best wishes your way

33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Abhaya For This Post:

Realeyes (5th December 2013), Wind (5th December 2013)

34. Link to Post #120
    Australia Avalon Member panopticon's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,008 times in 2,305 posts

Hello Jena,

Thank you for introducing us to your beliefs and eco-village.
    I am sure that everything will work out as it is supposed to.

If you don't mind I wish to ask a few questions about Chanyuan beliefs (I am unsure if that is correct, so to be clear does Chanyuan refer to the beliefs and lifechanyuan to the living of those beliefs in the communal setting or the name the practitioners have given themselves or something else completely? Does Chanyuan translate as something like 'lovely hope' or am I off the mark there too...).

Planet X as MONSTER Persona Captured on Stereo Ahead

http://lifechanyuan.org/bbs/forum.ph...hread&tid=6623
    In the above link to the lifechanyuan forum the Zeta's are referenced extensively.
    Does your community view that they are a reliable source of information?

Why do we have strong faith in God and our community? Because I believe the new era will come soon. You can have a check about this link to know how important Guide Xuefeng & Lifechanyuan is to me.

How To Prepare for The Coming Changes & NIBIRU (Planet X)?

Is it a general belief of the Community or of Xuefeng (as he sort of alludes to here) that 2013 will end in cataclysm?

Finally, if I understand it correctly, the process for enter into 'The 1000 Year World' (as outlined by Xuefeng here) can only be accomplished by the death of the physical body:

Quote 1) The Location, Size and process of Entering the Thousand Year World

Starting from the Earth, it takes us about 16 minutes’ time (the Negative Universe Speed, about 960 light years) to reach the Thousand Year World. Its size is about 10 times that of the Earth. At the moment when the flesh body dies and human consciousness disappears, another consciousness is born. Suddenly you will have the feeling of weightlessness, or floating. In fact, you are now in the Space Tunnel where you don't have fear. Instead, you have the pleasant, easy and wonderful feelings. You see no object, jus the beams of color lines running backward. When you are about to reach the Thousand Year World, you can dimly see there is a colorful bridge in the distance. At the moment when you see the colorful bridge, you will lose your consciousness again and fall into the “sleep”. When you regain your consciousness, you will first hear attractive celestial music. You open your eyes and find yourself lying in the arms of fairy with the kindly people cheering around you. They are celebrating your birth which means you are in the Thousand Year World.
    Source
    In other words 'The Thousand Year World' is the first heaven and a similar process is required for entry into 'The Ten Thousand Year World' or Second Heaven (here) or 'Elysium World' (Buddha Land) with its 10 continents (here). There is no way for a chanyuan celestial to access these regions via the Rainbow Body (similar to the research by Rev. Francis V. Tiso [audio lecture]) as practised by adept Dzogchen practitioners and Bonpo at a time of their choosing rather than waiting for physical death?
    Is this correct?

Finally a video that I think you put up on Youtube as an introduction to Chanyuan as opposed to the eco-villages (not sure if you've posted it before):

Again, thank you Jena for introducing us to Chanyuan and the eco-village/s.
    Kind Regards,
    Panopticon
    "What we think, or what we know, or what we believe is, in the end, of little consequence.
    The only consequence is what we do."

35. The Following User Says Thank You to panopticon For This Post:

blufire (5th December 2013)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst 1 6 16 20 LastLast