+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Crazy China Continuing: Unknown People Damaged Our Waterpipe and Cut Off Power Again!

1. Link to Post #1
    China Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,516 times in 1,022 posts

Default Crazy China Continuing: Unknown People Damaged Our Waterpipe and Cut Off Power Again!

Dear all,

I'm Xidai Celestial of Lifechanyuan. You can also call me Jena. Thank you for all your kind advice and attention to my community in the post "Crazy China! Forty People Broke into the 4th Branch of Our Community Without Any Lawful Documents! ". I'm now living in the 4th branch of the Second Home of Lifechanyuan.Yesterday, 40 unknown people burst into our home without showing any ID or work licenses. And in the afternoon, our waterpipe was damaged by someone unknown.

Today, they cut off power here again! So I may have little time on line to reply all your posts one by one for the failure of electric power.

When reading all your kind and warm words to my community, I was deeply moved and my heart is full of gratitude to God. From the bottom of my heart, I know we are all one. From you, I can tell how beautiful the coming era will be. Thank you very much.

These villagers are controlled by the local governments. They treat us as a harmful and illegal organization. They try all means to dismiss us as soon as possible. We also call the local policemen to see the terrible situation, but they just do some researches. We have shared this crazy event on the Internet and sent lots of e-mails to Chinese media in order to let Chinese centre governments know and slove it. But till now, we still didn't get any responses from the centre governments.

This is a video of the 4th branch of our community made by one of our visitors —Richelle J Signer sharing on her Facebook

Source: Watch on Vimeo

This is my experience of living in the Second Home:

"Lived in the Second Home of Lifechanyuan for nearly 2 years, my heart has become much purer after the training of this collective life. Life here is really so simple and peaceful. To be honest, this kind of life is a big challenge for me to silence the mind because I'm such a young and active person who was driven by the worked up mind for more than 20 years.

Had been taught to live in fear and told about the survival of the fittest and the victory of the strongest and the success of the cleverest for about 20 years in the secular world, my mind never felt truly peaceful.I always strove to be the fittest, the strongest, the cleverest in one way or another. And if I saw myself as something less than this in any situation, I would fear loss, for I had been told that to be less is to lose. How terrible the life programme is! My heart was full of stress and tiredness.I needed the light in such darkness. But I didn't know where the light is for I did really have no idea about the Greatest Creatorat that time. The only thing I could do was to pray. Yes, just prayed to the Great Unseen. Unbelievably , the Greatest Creator 's light was temporarily shone on me through Lifechanyuan and the Second Home in Feb ,2011.

Oh yes, you see, I have emphasized the word "temporarily " for I had been back to the secular world from Jan to May 2013. The 4 -month experience gave me a great lesson to put more faith in the Greatest Creator & find peace when lost my ego. And only by this peace of my mind can I live in the Second Home much better and enjoy its life. Why? For the Second Home is really a huge melting pot with high temperature and high pressure for my self-improving and self-refining. The more selfish I was, the more painful I would suffer. When having less faith in the Greatest Creator and forgetting its unconditional love to me, I couldn't find peace in my mind nor did I have a happy life here. So the Greatest Creator tested me about the love of Lifechanyuan and the Second Home and then helped me to be back to live here again. Peace of mind is the key for me to live happily in the Second Home .

Living in such a new life model, not only can I truly have a happy, joyful and blessed life in this lifetime on Earth, but it also gives me a best chance for self-improving and self-refining in order to get rid of my bad habits and change my earthly consciousness to attain the spiritual state of high spaces' beings in Heaven. In my opinion, the Second Home of Lifechanyuan is a special combination with the theological Seminary, the Buddhist Institute and the communist community. It's a special school for me to learn the way of the Greatest Creator.

From living here, I've learnt how to love myself first and to love others.

From living here, I've learnt to control my ego and see others' egos through a loving, understandable and forgiving eye.

From living here, I 've experienced the harm of selfishness and learnt to share and give more.

From living here, I've finally gotten inner peace and cherished every moment, understood the true meaning of contentment and ordinary, and had more confidence in the coming new era.

Love these people here, for they are so diligent, simple and kind-hearted; Love the enviroment here, for it makes me like poem as the feeling for draw; Love to work in nature here , for it's easy and good for both my body and soul; Love this home, for it's so sweet and magical. It's the Greatest Creator's unconditional love for me to live in such an amazing Home.

The Second Home of Lifechanyuan is the paradise sent from the Greatest Creator to me !"

But now this paradise was attacked by some dark forces.

Look at how happy these kids and sister Lianxin were.

But now, these kids are crying , and our sister Lianxin was hurt by these crazy "villagers".

Happy Sister Puxia and Me:

But now she was crying.

What we say and do are all within the scope of the Chinese constitution and laws and we never violate Chinese laws or commit crimes. We never harm nature or other people. We never oppose the Chinese government. We are neither a religious nor a political organization. Instead, we are a group people willing to live a communal lifestyle.Strictly speaking, we are an ecovillage which pursues the harmonious coexistence among people, society, and nature. We pursue a noble, civilized, and dignified life.

Since the 18th CPC National Congress, Chinese Chairman Xi Jinping’s speeches went in the hearts of the general public. It is inspiring, especially the words such as “the people’s yearning for a better life is our goal”, “respect the people’s pioneering spirit”, “the general public cannot be bullied”, “we need to firmly rely on the people”, “people-oriented”, “everything is for the people”, and so on.

The decision made on the Third Plenary Session are also inspiring. We seem to see the prospects of the “beautiful China”.However, everyone can speak good words, it is easy to talk big. The key is whether these words can be put into action and carried out in practice.

At present, the Second Home – the communist ecovillage in China, is facing a calamity. Our beautiful and heavenly home, which we have spent four and half years building up, is at the very dangerous edge of being destroyed in a moment. One of our branches has been invaded, and our forty brothers and sisters have been evicted from the third branch without any compensation. Recently, the local government has been busy carrying out a disbandment plan, they also instigated our landlords to terminate the contract with us.

This is a governance capability test to the Chinese government: What will Chinese central government do when faced with a true communist ecovillage?If this communist ecovillage is liquidated, then all the speeches made by the government leaders and the decisions made at the Third Plenary Session would be just empty rhetoric. And we will no longer believe any big and empty talk.

There're 150 people living here and most of them had sold all their properties in the secular world, so they have no homes and won't be back to the secular world again. They treat this community as important as their lives. So do I. We have no way to move out the community. We will protect it till they kill us, though I hope this terrible thing won't be happened. So I'm here begging all of you to help us to sign and spread our petition on Avaaz to save our community:

Chinese President Xi Jinping: Save China’s Largest Ecovillage!

http://secure.avaaz.org/en/petition/...est_ecovillage

The event is continuing and anytime it could be getting more serious since they already destroyed the power cable of our 4th branch. We're now using generator for publishing the news here.

If any of you knows media people who can report the event happening in our community, such as oversea medias, newspapers, websites or any medias that can spread such an event to the world , please tell us:

Email: lifechanyuan@sina.cn ( contact: Tongxin / Conglong / Ailian)

Thank you very much!

I hope we can be safe and meet many of you here in the new era soon. May God bless us. Hugs to all of you.

Last edited by xidaijena; 3rd December 2013 at 04:51.

2. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to xidaijena For This Post:

Aurelius (1st December 2013), christian (1st December 2013), Cidersomerset (1st December 2013), Crystine (1st December 2013), ghostrider (1st December 2013), Heart-2-Heart (1st December 2013), Limor Wolf (1st December 2013), mosquito (1st December 2013), Realeyes (1st December 2013), Sabrina (1st December 2013), soleil (1st December 2013), Star Tsar (1st December 2013), WHOMADEGOD (1st December 2013), Wind (1st December 2013)

3. Link to Post #2
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Default Re: Crazy China Continuing: Unknown People Damaged Our Waterpipe and Cut Off Power Again!

The Full Story of the Second Home Event

June 13, 2012 The Public Security Bureau from Chuxiong city conducted a sudden investigation of the 3rd branch without notice. They claimed that they had received reports of illegal activities taking place within the community.

A pair of police officers interviewed each member and asked many questions, including the community founder’s name, the member’s home address and national identification number, how the community finances itself, the level of freedom that community members enjoy, our spiritual values, how children are educated, and the like.
    They also checked every one’s room and the data in the personal computer. The police officers used three video cameras to record the entire investigation.

June 15, 2012 The Public Security Bureau informed our community founder Xuefeng, that the investigation was a legal process and that all members of the 3rd branch were free. They also asked for our support in any future investigations.

Mar 6, 2013 We were notified by local Village Committee that the government was going to reclaim the land that the 3rd branch occupied because the local villagers had insufficient land on which to live, but no formal written notice was presented.

Founder Xuefeng then wrote to the committee, explaining that as long as everything was being done through the legal process, we would be ready to support any decisions of the government.

Mar-April 2013 There were a few negotiations between the community and village representatives, but no agreement was met. We bought the property at the price of 540,000 RMB. According to the contract terms, if any party breaks the contract, the other party would receive compensation equal to ten times the contract value, also counting in the investment that was put on renovation and new buildings, we asked for a total compensation of only 5,000,000 RMB. But the village representatives did not agree and also said we can take new buildings and roads with us.

Apr 25, 2013 The road leading to the 3rd branch was vandalized, and power and network cables were cut.

May 17, 2013 The wall of gate was pull down.

Note: During the last six months, we have reported the above incident to local police station. They came and investigated the case, but gave us no feedback and took no action to satisfy our complaints.

Nov 05, 2013 A group of people claiming to represent the Village Committee and other government bureaus, but without proper identification, came to the 3rd branch and called Xuefeng to tell him come to a meeting in Chuxiong city immediately.

On the same day, they informed us that our important guest Michiyo, the president of GEN Asia and Oceania should not visit the 3rd branch.

Nov 06 -07, 2013 Xuefeng met with local village representatives who claimed that the lease contract signed between our landlord and us was invalid and that they wanted to reclaim the land. No photo or video recording were allowed during the meeting. After the meeting, they disassembled the gate to the 3rd branch and took it away.

Nov 08, 2013 In order to avoid any possible physical harm to community members, we decided to give up the property of the 3rd branch and agreed that we would move out before November 23. Government and village representatives then announced that the lease contract was cancelled immediately and that we would not be given any compensation. They also required all residents to go home and that they not go to the other branches.

Nov 09, 2013 A bus was sent to the 3rd branch by police and they contacted the families of community members and told them that Xuefeng is a big cheater and that the families should take their relatives back home immediately. They also told people that they were coming to save them.

On the same day, We decided that Lifechanyuan will apply non-violent noncooperation when facing representatives from any government departments.

Nov 19, 2013 Forty members safely withdrew from the 3rd Branch and were transferred to the other two branches.

Nov 27, 2013 Local police officers came to the 1st branch located at Anning city to inquiry and ask some question. We had been informed by all landlords that they want to terminate the contract. One mentioned that it was not her intention but she was under high pressure.

Nov 28, 2013 Seven representatives from local Village Committee and local government came to the 4th branch located in Lincang city and said that local villagers want to reclaim the land and therefore the lease contract is legally invalid. The landlord said that this was out of his control.

Nov 30, 2013

The 4th branch: About forty people with the support of local Village Committee and some government departments came to the gate of the 4th branch in the morning. One community member requested them to show their ID. They refused and claimed, “We are local villagers, and it is unnecessary to show you our ID. If you do not open the gate, I’m going to kick it and come in”. And then, he pushed and kicked the gate open. Someone pushed down a sister who was taking pictures and tried to grab the camera from her by force; her head were hurt and one arm was bleeding because of scratch. Another sister tried to help her but was held back by two strong men. Terrified children all broke into tears.

Many community members came to the scene and after some quarrels between two parties, those people decided to leave. “You people must leave the place within 10 days”, this was their last notice.

In the afternoon, one water pipe was damaged by someone unknown.

The 1st branch: One landlord called again and told us that he need to take the land back and we must leave because this was the government’s order and it was out of his control.

Source:http://lifechanyuan.org/bbs/forum.ph...id=6611&extra=

http://lifechanyuan.org/bbs/forum.ph...extra=page%3D1

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Our Waterpipe and Power Cable Were Destroyed Intentionally by Someone Unknown in the 4th Branch of the Second Home

Nov 30, 2013

After hurting our sister, frightening our children and requiring us to move out in 10 days unreasonably, this group of people didn't go far away, we still saw 6-7 staying on the road nearby our home.

Then we called the local police, four policemen came and investigated the whole event.

About 4:00 pm, we found the water pipe was cut and destroyed.

Dec 1, 2013

The 4th branch: Around 10:30am, the electricity was cut off intentionally by someone unknown.

Now we don't have electricity and use generator.

Source:http://lifechanyuan.org/bbs/forum.php?
    Last edited by xidaijena; 1st December 2013 at 13:52.

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to xidaijena For This Post:

christian (1st December 2013), Cidersomerset (1st December 2013), Crystine (1st December 2013), Limor Wolf (1st December 2013), Realeyes (1st December 2013), RMorgan (1st December 2013), Sabrina (1st December 2013), soleil (2nd December 2013), WHOMADEGOD (1st December 2013), Wind (1st December 2013)

5. Link to Post #3
    Retired
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,051 times in 3,027 posts

Default Re: Crazy China Continuing: Unknown People Damaged Our Waterpipe and Cut Off Power Again!

Dear Jena, my prayers are with you and with the peacful ecovillage members of your community. I have signed the petition. I wish you real freedom from any restrictive social conventions that can also translate itself to a community which holds some good intentions, the right to express any range of emotions, including anger and sadness if needed, I also wish you individual mind and thinking and no harm done towards you by anyone, the freedom to manifest and live your life the way you want to and let others live how they want. bless you every day, every hour and every minute.

In unity ~

Limor
    Last edited by Limor Wolf; 1st December 2013 at 08:56.

6. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

christian (1st December 2013), Cidersomerset (1st December 2013), Crystine (1st December 2013), Krist (1st December 2013), Realeyes (1st December 2013), Sabrina (1st December 2013), sheme (1st December 2013), WHOMADEGOD (1st December 2013), Wind (1st December 2013), xidaijena (1st December 2013)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,777 times in 257 posts

Signed and shared.

May God be with you all and may you be allowed to go in peace.

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to WHOMADEGOD For This Post:

christian (1st December 2013), Cidersomerset (1st December 2013), Crystine (1st December 2013), Heart-2-Heart (1st December 2013), Krist (1st December 2013), Realeyes (1st December 2013), sheme (1st December 2013), Wind (1st December 2013), xidaijena (1st December 2013)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

I know for sure there are government official thats behind the curtain.

You have a community with religious based in China.........that is sensitive stuffs, they know the history fairly well, many revolutions started by religion group through out Chinese history. If you are in north China, your community would probably crashed by a bulldozer now. I mean, they would try to provoke you by cutting off your water pipe or electricity. You would better not fight back or get angry no matter what happens, but how long can you last ? They won't allow an alternative society exist in a country side of China.

I wish you good luck.......maybe next time you should keep a low profile.
    I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Airwooz For This Post:

christian (1st December 2013), Cidersomerset (1st December 2013), Eram (1st December 2013), Krist (1st December 2013), mosquito (1st December 2013), Wind (1st December 2013), xidaijena (26th August 2021)

11. Link to Post #6
    China Avalon Member
    Language
    Mandarin
    Thanks

"Since the 18th CPC National Congress, Chinese Chairman Xi Jinping’s speeches went in the hearts of the general public."

get real.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to yuhui For This Post:

Cidersomerset (1st December 2013), xidaijena (26th August 2021)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Quote Posted by yuhui (here)
    "Since the 18th CPC National Congress, Chinese Chairman Xi Jinping’s speeches went in the hearts of the general public."

get real.

BHAHAHA......This Never work for me.....I guess i have a stone heart instead...
    I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Airwooz For This Post:

Cidersomerset (1st December 2013), Crystine (1st December 2013), xidaijena (26th August 2021)

15. Link to Post #8
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,322 times in 735 posts

Jenna my prayers are with you and your Eco community.

It is a sad state of affairs when officials won't let peaceful people cultivate the land and live a simple spiritual life. This is a common struggle around the world. I guess it all balls down to money and profiting off of human energy, creating a task force that is worked to the bone - Eco communities do not add to their greedy agendas where it is all about coffers and profit.

It is such a sad state of affairs where the majority of the world's population does not even have legally a blade of grass to call their own and peacefully rest their head upon.

I have signed your petition and wish you all the very best in your endeavors.

16. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,800 times in 6,634 posts

Sad is there no justice in the world anywhere ??? hoolagans can just cut off your water , steal your fuses , where is the police ??? Don't go to china you will get harrassed and the police will do nothing the government will do nothing , where is the men of honor ??? I know china must have at least ONE hero , somebody over there must have been taught kung fu , and that protecting the lives of innocent people is the highest calling one can have ...If I were there, just like Gandoff , I would stand guard and shout , YOU SHALL NOT PASS ...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

christian (1st December 2013), xidaijena (26th August 2021)

18. Link to Post #10
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,800 times in 6,634 posts

someone should put this on facebook , twitter , and make the local official take action or be exposed as corrupt leaders who don't care about their own people , land , or justice , expose them to the world ... make them famous , post their pictures , let them be know as the ones who stood by , and had the means to stop injustice but chose not to for whatever reason ... Jen your photos tell the story , peacefull happy people living their lives , only to be wronged by greedy men with no honor ... Now you know how the american indian felt when the rebels of England came to the occupied indian country (the United tribes of America ) became the United States of America ...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

christian (1st December 2013), Limor Wolf (1st December 2013), xidaijena (26th August 2021)

20. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,968 times in 7,673 posts

I signed the petition and I'm praying for your community. Much love.

"When you've seen beyond yourself, then you may find, peace of mind is waiting there." ~ George Harrison

21. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Post:

christian (1st December 2013), Crystine (1st December 2013), Krist (2nd December 2013), Limor Wolf (1st December 2013), xidaijena (26th August 2021)

22. Link to Post #12
    United States Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,570 times in 344 posts

Quote Posted by Limor (here)
    Dear Jena, my prayers are with you and with the peacful ecovillage members of your community. I have signed the petition. I wish you real freedom from any restrictive social conventions that can also translate itself to a community which holds some good intentions, the right to express any range of emotions, including anger and sadness if needed, I also wish you individual mind and thinking and no harm done towards you by anyone, the freedom to manifest and live your life the way you want to and let others live how they want. bless you every day, every hour and every minute.

In unity ~

Limor
    ----------------------

Beautifully said. 🌺

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Crystine For This Post:

Krist (2nd December 2013), Limor Wolf (1st December 2013), xidaijena (26th August 2021)

24. Link to Post #13
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,686 times in 774 posts

i dont know if they will help bring awareness, but i emailed natural news with links here for you jena. maybe if others help contact them too, like christian and CE.
    unite, alright
    you know one thing about music? when it hits, you feel no pain!

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to soleil For This Post:

Krist (2nd December 2013), Wind (2nd December 2013), xidaijena (26th August 2021)

26. Link to Post #14
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Our community is famous in China now.

+ Reply to Thread