+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 5

Thread: IMPORTANT: RFID tattoo and whole walking body RFID

1. Link to Post #81
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,244 times in 4,597 posts

Default Re: IMPORTANT: RFID tattoo and whole walking body RFID

Quote Posted by Bobd (here)
    The RF output from an active (battery powered RF device) could be up to a mile. The battery pack would have to be something the size of your watch, seems to me u are going to notice having a bulge that size somewhere on your body. Why would anybody bother btw unless one needs an ankle bracelet, and that basically is what said RF device would be like.

The Passive "metallic tatoo" can be interrogated by a scanner from about 3 feet away. That is the implant type of chip. The power to read the chip comes from an external high powered transmitter which has to be in close range.

A microwave signal powered chip device can be picked up at a maximum distance of 30 feet with the newest systems. However said systems have to not be next to any absorber materials such as tissue, or water based foods, or metal objects. They cannot be implanted therefore due to the attenuation of a microwave signal by water.

A satellite in low earth orbit may be 100 or so miles up, a geosynchronous satellite is up there at 35,786 km away.

There is no possibility of any such passive device being used to track or control at said distances from satellite.

Any OPTICAL satellite has no front end detector (radio wave detector) on it capable of picking up RF (radio frequency signals) from the gain of the MIRROR, and there is no reason to do such. Nor does such an optical receiver satellite have a billion watt transmitter on it needed to power up a passive RF-ID chip device implanted in or on moist water tissue.

IF there was a billion watt satellite beaming microwave power at you, you wouldn't have to be worried about any RF-ID tags.. think what roasting a chicken would be like in a microwave oven - that's the power level needed at ground level to come out of a satellite to excite a passive RF-ID device and have it's signal picked up by satellite.. It can't happen with any passive technology to be used subversively in the manner suggested.

RFID DISTANCE ref: http://www.rfidjournal.com/faq/show?139
    "The distance from which a tag can be read is called its read range. Read range depends on a number of factors, including the frequency of the radio waves uses for tag-reader communication, the size of the tag antenna, the power output of the reader, and whether the tags have a battery to broadcast a signal or gather energy from a reader and merely reflect a weak signal back to the reader. Battery-powered tags typically have a read range of 300 feet (100 meters). These are the kinds of tags used in toll collection systems. High-frequency tags, which are often used in smart cards, have a read range of three feet or less. UHF tags-the kind used on pallets and cases of goods in the supply chain-have a read range of 20 to 30 feet under ideal conditions. If the tags are attached to products with water or metal, the read range can be significantly less. If the size of the UHF antenna is reduced, that will also dramatically reduce the read range."

REF: http://www.skyrfid.com/RFID_Tag_Read_Ranges.php

As far as Wolf tracking devices, these are very different than the implantable chip (which I showed a picture of in an earlier post, the glass encapsulated thing injected under the skin).

Here is a picture below of that - notice the thing around his neck - like the ankle bracelet, this is ACTIVE and battery powered. Active means it transmits a high powered signal that can be picked up at a distance, and ACTIVE devices are needed to achieve distance.

Not something you are going to easily miss wearing, or miss some bulge inside your body, and seeing the antenna sticking out somewhere if that is the case..

Bob, thank you so much for your up-to-date review of data on the chip technology .

I am sure I have gaps in the understanding of what is available in human technical domain and how it works and I'm trying to learn as fast as time permits .

The problem with what we are really trying to discuss .. and what people fear ..is ..not what is commonly known and available in the public domain , I fear,
    but I think what is feared are developments in the backgrounds of military-industrial complex that are always said to be at least '50 years forwards'

and are not announced or claimed in open , for reasons more than obvious .

Much of what we discuss ..and what seems to be out-of-the-reach , is being experimented on, with lesser or greater success in military labs .
    Public domain is mostly gifted with inventions once they are known to be commonly accepted knowledge ( and a bit outdated, lets say ) but also ,
    easy to manufacture in big numbers .

In the meantime ..and what's leaking out already are chips based on 'quantum electronics' , for example , so tiny that they calculations are performed between individual electrons and memory stored by repositioning of those .

Rare earth elements ( out of access to common manufacturer ) and artificial states of matter are in experiment to build the tiniest, long lasting devices with rare outreach capacity , endurance and memory .

In my best opinion, the 'hunt' ( race ) of next centuries is going to be about precision and isolating individual frequencies that can only communicate with other devices on the same specific frequency , isolated from the frequency 'white noise' and space ('time ) distortions .
    What might not be well achievable by using laws of quantum mechanics, could be well enhanced by exploring unique properties of certain elements , yet unexplored, binding forces between them enabling long distance communication ( vis quantum entanglement ) ,
    and the whole signal emitter - receiver paradigm well surpassed on that principle alone.

I don't think I'm describing something fictional now though again, forgive my lack of precise terms.

Vis Membrane Optics and Satellite Communication... point taken . I did not mean that the instrument as described by them would be designed as chip tracking device ( and again, we do not speak on the RFID tattoos as proclaimed ) but simply ,

feel free to trust me or not .. places on satellites are sold to host as many experimental devices as can fit in and we do not talk of 'trackable technologies' here but a 'spy satellite' so who on earth can say what it really contains than the agency itself , or rather each of its technical groups holding a piece , a project that is known only to them .

Next question... satellite phones ( prohibited in many countries ) . I confess I should do some reading and not to bother you with ideas ...

Thanks again

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Bob (13th December 2013), Flash (12th January 2014)

3. Link to Post #82
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,293 times in 6,140 posts

Thanks Eva for the thoughts about getting to the actual facts.

I find it important to understand if the technology purported to be used in black ops, or spying or control, or manipulation has the capacity to actually do what is claimed in the hype/pr.

If the technology can't do it, it is dreaming or making up "facts" from which there is nothing substantial.

Nothing substantial means, useless hype or disinformation.

To try to find truth means find out how something works, find the kingpin, find the logic then understand how to connect the dots.

Jump on drama, and anything delusional can happen, that is a fact of gossip, water-cooler dialog.

When one sees for oneself the technology, and can connect the dots, RF-IF tags are not something to be feared. They are used for identification of objects, identification of something containing the tag to make it easier to find if a dog is lost, or a parcel has been taken out of a shopping center or warehouse.

RF-identification tags plus a computer memory storage allows for account information to be stored in a small device. Like a coin that stores digital data and is traded.. Gee where have we heard about that before in electronic commerce.

Some bright (satirical here) technologies person at some point, is going to say embed the digital coin chip under the skin on the hand to make it more secure... (dohh)..

No RF-identification chips can transmit in the brain control signals to make you do whatever.

I did point out, an experimental US-ARMY program that I had been made aware of in the late 1960's of a device which operated on magnetic signalling - the chip would emit a chemical drug on command of a magnetic field. Was that a device for mind control, I believe so. Are people being given these things, in the ear, or behind the ear, that I do not know, but the point is, that magnetic technology is in existence I believe, the remote chemical injector. But why would anyone be important enough to think that someone would want to give them such a drug inducing device in their ear?

Tracking systems are possible from local, very local interrogation transmitters that could be on light poles or in places of commerce, like shopping centers. One cannot interrogate an injected RF-ID tag device (as what I had shown in picture form earlier in Flash's thread) from any distance greater than a few inches from the body, meaning a wand-like device would have to be used, just the same way a dog or cat is interrogated for the ID data, owners' name, and so forth..

I trust that helps us all to understand that passive devices, RF-ID's are benign.

Some posters have said the powers that be want to keep track of people, commerce movement of goods and their values.

There are plenty of threads on this Forum and all over the internet. There is no reason to discuss such powers that be reasons for wanting to keep track of things or values in a thread that asks about is there danger to one's person or body by having an RF-ID tag on or near them. There is NO THREAT no worry having a low power technology as such in near body area.

If one has an old US-ARMY magnetically signaled to and controlled drug module in their ear tho... That should be looked at, I would believe, as that though is NOT an RF-ID tag, that is a nasty weapon..

(ED NOTE: - for ease of finding the quote I made in this thread in earlier posts, I will add the links here

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post768574

Ref: image of animal under the skin implant -

Ref: image of a package "tag" - this would be something that one would have to wear, such as on a plastic pendant, or have inside an ecommerce virtual cash device, or what would exist inside of a passport credit card -

Ref: Direct drug delivery implantable device, magnetically steered, here - http://www.mdpi.com/2072-666X/3/4/615/pdf - from the PDF - " Many MEMS devices have been made for biological applications and these devices are known as BioMEMS. BioMEMS devices are sensitive and responsive, allowing accurate control to sense and deliver biomolecules in vitro and in vivo. These devices, such as wirelessly controlled micro-robots which are small enough to be magnetically steered, can penetrate deep within the body and thus potentially function as drug vectors."

ref: Bitcoins are carried in a digital wallet. These wallets can be located on your computer, smart phone, an iPod Touch, or in the cloud. The amount of bitcoin is not restricted by physical size. You can carry thousands of dollars worth of bitcoins onto a plane or dining out without a problem. And they are invisible. A bitcoin placed inside of the RF-ID chip microprocessor storage, would simplify the need to have a full sized computer present with one.
    Last edited by Bob; 25th October 2015 at 00:53.

4. Link to Post #83
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,692 times in 8,940 posts

The way i see it Bob is that the tagging throught RFID is for circulation of goods and persons.

My worry is not much over this, as it is over the habits created. The subtle training. Start with body tatoos, continue with basically harmless RFID chips, which in fact can help local station to tract you as your cell phone actually can (I know, it is not an RFID in cell), and then get the pill in your body, then oh miracle, the same pill can help perceive or treat some ailments, them oh, the same pill is modified to carry chemicals for treatments or other reasons.

All along, people have gotten used to it, and when the one delivering chemicals comes along, no problems, peoples mind will be ready to pop it. Often not even being aware that the technology used has changed.

Training the human mind for the least resistance as possible.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Bob (13th December 2013), Reinhard (18th December 2013)

6. Link to Post #84
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Flash (here)
    [...]

My worry is not much over this, as it is over the habits created. The subtle training.

[...]
    Training the human mind for the least resistance as possible.
    I concur completely - train the people "it's easy" and good to be tracked for whatever "justifier" (you will be safer, never lost, can signal for help in an emergency..) I think for commerce though, secure bit-coin like commerce in the RF-ID chip that may be useful if one has faith in digital money and that whole concept - again for another thread tho..

7. Link to Post #85
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,300 times in 18,139 posts

RFID Chip Commercial

Published on Dec 13, 2013
    Ask your doctor how to get your chip implanted today.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Bob (13th December 2013), Flash (14th December 2013), meeradas (14th December 2013), Robin (14th December 2013), spiritwind (18th December 2013)

9. Link to Post #86
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Amzer Zo (here)

Put the two (or three) together...

[Mod-edit:
    The video above is the movie called Enemy of the State

It is a movie about the surveillance capabilities in the US and keep in mind that it was done in 1998!! I don't recall if RFIDs were used or not but the idea was that the tracking tech can be used to gain personal power and to transform basically anyone in a Enemy of the State, basically over night. It's pretty relevant to times we're in and if it has an RFID in it I guess it works on this thread as well]
    I just took the time to listen to the whole movie, done in 1998 and explaining how NSA works.

I must admit that the movie does fit well with this whole thread, it is in the same line of thinking although not with the same technology. In fact, it is demonstrating beautifully what Edward Snowden has put in every television this last year.

It would have been so easy Amer Zo to just describe it at first, when you posted. It is so easy to put a few words, here or elsewhere, that I don't understand why you do not do it. It would be that much more pleasant and fruitful to everyone. As it surely is for your when we do it.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Agape (18th December 2013), seehas (17th December 2013)

11. Link to Post #87
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quite possibly Flash, the fear being shown by people is that "the system" is going to covertly control them. People perhaps are going to go hide somewhere where the prying eyes of satellites, or body scanners won't see them.

If the Movie that Zo feels is important for people to watch is to put people more in fear about "them", why drum that in over and over. This has been stated so many times in the Forum, monitoring happens, identification of products and shipment and movement happens.. If one doesn't travel, if one doesn't buy the products one is left being monitored by security cameras using facial recognition.

Don't travel, don't go out, stay underground away from the satellites.

That people have allowed such a system of invasion to happen should be a discussion point. Carmody in another thread has pointed out the psychopath and sociopath, the reason people put fear into others very clearly.

I have pointed out in another thread the abuse of the weaker (in the horse slaughter thread), others have pointed out how abusing children or animals shows again, how people will hurt anything they can so that they remain in control over others, over the environment.

The psychosis and lack of adequately and compassionately addressing aberrant behavior is a if not "THE" problem.

12. Link to Post #88
    Thanks

Quite possibly Flash, the fear being shown by people is that "the system" is going to covertly control them. People perhaps are going to go hide somewhere where the prying eyes of satellites, or body scanners won't see them.

If the Movie that Zo feels is important for people to watch is to put people more in fear about "them", why drum that in over and over. This has been stated so many times in the Forum, monitoring happens, identification of products and shipment and movement happens.. If one doesn't travel, if one doesn't buy the products one is left being monitored by security cameras using facial recognition.

Don't travel, don't go out, stay underground away from the satellites.

That people have allowed such a system of invasion to happen should be a discussion point. Carmody in another thread has pointed out the psychopath and sociopath, the reason people put fear into others very clearly.

I have pointed out in another thread the abuse of the weaker (in the horse slaughter thread), others have pointed out how abusing children or animals shows again, how people will hurt anything they can so that they remain in control over others, over the environment.

The psychosis and lack of adequately and compassionately addressing aberrant behavior is a if not "THE" problem.
    Your last sentence is quite right, not addressing aberant behavior is THE problem.

However, there is a fine line between fear instilling and information gathering or giving. in this society, if you do not have a bit of fear in movies for the thrill if produces ( a definite Reptilian trait, liking the fear hormones), your movie does not sell. We are THAT twarted.

Starting with the above premise, you can start taking anything as an information gathering potential. Most movies will give you some information, and some movies are better than others in doing so. I do think that the movie suggested by AmerZo was in the latter category, lots of information gatheting, and some fear for those who want to hide.

I already knew about satellites reading license plates on the ground. No surprise there. Same for picking up sounds in a targetted area. You know, MKUltra and other CIA research were made in my city, and CIA was sued for this. In Montréal, some of us have met their victims and the absolute nightmare they have been through, in the fifties and sixties. Imagine where it is at now. Same with spiying technologies. Now, whom you spy for what is another story.

To me, the abuse through electronic means is quite feasible (I have been surrounded as well with rocket scientists and micro waves engineers reasearchers and other engineers for a good part of my adult life, I heard of the potentials), we have to know what is happening without the fear content, just for knowing what to confront. And this ties quite well with the rest of your post, namely

Quote That people have allowed such a system of invasion to happen should be a discussion point. Carmody in another thread has pointed out the psychopath and sociopath, the reason people put fear into others very clearly.

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Bob (18th December 2013), Hazel (1st January 2014), spiritwind (18th December 2013)

14. Link to Post #89
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

It is the connecting of dots.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

It is the connecting of dots.
    So I have pointed this out a few times, and each time, it has been ignored, or pushed to the bottom of the pile.. If we had countermeasures to all of that would people use it?

15. Link to Post #90
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,473 times in 472 posts

Quote Posted by Flash (here)

I do think Toad that you have not read the whole thread. Bobd describes very well what this is and the différences between and authentifier and a real tagging. He describes further how it can evolve as well.

The problem stems in the probable evolution of it. Get use to tatoo, as our children and sometimes ourselves have been, then get use to an authentifier on the body and in the body, while your phone could very well make it, for no reason get this (a medical thing is something different), then get used of being an ambulant GPS, handy, then why not having all your informations in you for banking, or as they are implementing in Canada right now, your entire medical file in a RF, then just swallow the thing, why not, everyone having the machine to read it will be able to "help you" or to "bank you". And being trained, we will just stupidly do it.

After that, make the ocmmunication both way, so that we can send you signal within you body.

I do not give it more than 5 years if we do not resist from the start.

In 1987, a clairvoyant friend of mine, now deceased, had told me that the trouble would start with the chips in our banking and credit cards. To watch from that time, it will unfold almost flawlessly, to be careful. Europe and Canada have had those cards for may years now. Only the US has resisted.

I went to the hospital one day, and they wanted me to sign a paper where I accepted to release all of my medical file and all of my blood test past and future to the university trying to implement automatic recognition (authentification) to take appointments so that they would save jobs costs. They were also asking our full both hands print, in the software. The waiting room had about 100 patients. I was the only one to refuse and I was looked upon as a weirdo by others. The clerk told me if I did not sign this, I would not be able to have appointments with my doctor. I made a fuss telling them "what, you are refusing medical care because I won't sign for a research" to which a soemone in whilte lab coat answered, "no no, madame, you will be able to see your doctor" and made me go aside and use my hospital card.

This is what I mean as training us. It will be province wide soon. And people do sign the right to their body away.

But how is that not different then most technology, technology progresses, and naturally certain aspects of our society are going to try and benefit and streamline things, this is important for things like security, and also in healthcare. I do however agree with what you're saying, but its important not to just lump technologies all together, and assume its all bad. Like for instance the videos pertaining to this subject, all have 'Mark of the beast' and various other things that put preconceptions in our minds before we even have a chance to inform ourselves of what it is, this is no different then the mainstream media, we can do better than this. Just because something involves a RFID doesnt mean it is all of a sudden bad, and most paranoia regarding RFID tech can be said the same for cellphones. Its just misleading to say things like 'This will make your whole body a chip', when that just isnt true. You can read RFID, so anyone could see what is going on, not to mention the one example given here, only lasts one day, and it could be very beneficial to patients with Alzheimer's or various other things which can cause all sorts of problems when they forget there meds, or double dose ..etc. I know I probably come off as a shill, and someone who doesnt understand or is just being skeptical for no reason. I just find it important to make solid conclusions and observations, and not to jump quickly to assumptions and panic over new proposed patents. Big companies troll patents professionally, and they will patent any idea that comes to mind regardless if they have no idea how to implement or even make it work.
    The minute you settle for less than you deserve, you get even less than you settled for.
    -- Maureen Dowd --

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to toad For This Post:

Flash (18th December 2013), Hazel (1st January 2014)

17. Link to Post #91
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,169 times in 1,448 posts

Hi Bobd, I was waiting for that question and am grateful you posted it.
    In my opinion very little people ACTUALLY understand what has been presented to them. In my experience most of us have stopped using our senses and all our power and knowledge. I read the whole thread, and it has evolved a lot, but let me express my first thought while reading the title.

1. Tattoos. !?

I wonder how many tattoo wearers actually realize the significance of having a permanent 'tat' on their bodies. In ancient times when people were much more aware of the subtlety of life graphic images, symbols, sculptures are believed to carry spiritual meaning. One of the reasons for the Egyptian/Greek/etc. wall decoration. It has been believed that the image has its own life force, resonant power and that it affects its surroundings. In our case here- the tattoo wearer. In ancient times permanent tattoos have been used to heal and to empower. And have been done by powerful 'spiritual' people. Everything that one touches becomes a part of him- food, materials, ideas, etc. I wonder if those who have tattoos knew that. So now what do we have- unaware people walking around wearing 'meaningful' symbols on their bodies, even before DARPA's input.
    That is already huge in itself.

I am not going to go any further although I can go on for quite some time on the various issues and in the various aspects of this.

But to answer your question Bobd, I think people CHOOSE not to understand, because of lack of self awareness or self worth; because of lack of interest; because it's 'modern', because its is easier, because everyone does it, and for many other reasons.
    That is why we are where we are right now. And WE MADE IT happen with every choice we made, we make and we will ever make. We made it possible for anyone to control and manipulate us, there is no one else to blame.
    It is a choice. It always has been, and it always will be.

For some the information and the realization will be important, and will guide their choices.

This shouldn't stop one from shining light on things, though.
    Thank you for your in depth explanation, it was helpful for the non-technical geek like me.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to chocolate For This Post:

Bob (18th December 2013), Flash (18th December 2013)

19. Link to Post #92
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Brilliant Chocolate !

Clarity comes from understanding - those who don't want clarity will muddle up, they always have, always will, I believe.

Technology is easy for me because I clear up any concepts I don't understand. Like folks may want to do crossword puzzles, or play games that have something hidden in them, I find the universe has enough in it to discover, find out why it is put together in a certain way, find out what it does if something is worked with, and thereby learn to appreciate what the universe offers.

Lower order tech, like man made technology is amusing.. Finding the logic behind the makers tells me a lot of the mindset where they will go. Logical outcome in other words.

Analyzing the environment, one can find where it can go.

Analyzing the human mindset how it applies technology shows were it is headed.

Watch someone try to muddle it it, and you and I can see clearly the objective of the muddling even if the muddler can't. When the muddler does know what they are doing, then we see something else - actions or inactions speak clearly. If society contains steps to build allies, come to terms with the environment the flora and fauna and share ethics mutually and without hypocrisy I have found there is never any barrier in finding out the hidden puzzles' answers and understanding how to work with it.

So, my question again stands with some refinement now, if we have countermeasures to anything that is bothering us from proceeding to evolve to grow and understand how compassionate co-existence will we use such, seek such out and apply such to the betterment of self, one's family, groups, and earthkind? I think what we are seeing happening with all these different challenges is it is a test with the materials at hand, to help us understand what is the right way to evolve personally and as a society..

20. Link to Post #93
    Great Britain Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,391 times in 1,757 posts

Get everyone the "mark" then one day they disenfranchise those Marks that do not conform to the master plan, How do they live how do they work/trade- it is all in the Bible- they don't.

21. Link to Post #94
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,574 times in 692 posts

On a slightly wry note:

Doesn't this mean such pill "switches" could be secreted in cereal boxes, tinned food, etc...

Last edited by Hazel; 1st January 2014 at 15:25.

22. Link to Post #95
    United States Avalon Member Dennis Leahy's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,583 times in 5,817 posts

This is not exactly the same article, or same technology...but was close enough to Flash's thread that I figured it belongs in this thread (rather than starting a new one.)

The article: Motorola patents e-tattoo that can read your thoughts by listening to unvocalized words in your throat

Talk about creepy! Hey, you don't even have to say "creepy", you can just think it!

Dennis

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Dennis Leahy For This Post:

Flash (12th January 2014)

24. Link to Post #96
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Dennis Leahy (here)
    This is not exactly the same article, or same technology...but was close enough to Flash's thread that I figured it belongs in this thread (rather than starting a new one.)

The article: Motorola patents e-tattoo that can read your thoughts by listening to unvocalized words in your throat

Talk about creepy! Hey, you don't even have to say "creepy", you can just think it!

Dennis
    This is entirely going with this thread Dennis, this is the follow up. Do not scare the crowd by having them accept an identification tatoo, then slide in the "thought reading" by listening to the vocal cords. Then have some tech send the message they want you to believe you thought.

In fact, non provable, yes arguable, a belief that could slide in the gossip attitude and unintelligent spreading of untruth, but nevertheless my belief:

they already have much more than this technology and already are controlling some of our thinking process, as the masses are concerned, and for some specific individuals, they will do it with precision.

However, to be within universal law Framework and within the full usage of human capacities for the benefit of a limited few, they somehow have to have our conscious agreement. Without this, their tech is not fully efficient.

So lets agree with ID tatoos, then with local thought reading, then with sending you thoughts for faster Learning purpose (may start with Learning languages), then full control.

Paranoid thinking but who knows.

25. Link to Post #97
    Thanks

Duplicate post because I think it is very important

Quote Here a video posted by Limor on Simon Parkes thread

I do think it fits very well this thread and mine on the same topic as well.

This is, within 15 minutes of pure delight, the video is very well made, the exact thought I had when talking of chipping people. The nightmare it could slowly turn into and to which we are slowly, like frogs in boiling water, getting accustumed to.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post783703

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (13th January 2014), giovonni (13th January 2014)

27. Link to Post #98
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 93,628 times in 20,439 posts

Smile Re: IMPORTANT: RFID tattoo and whole walking body RFID

My Ms. Flash ...

A congrats on being a very persistent Avalonian ...

Likewise ~ Gio

28. Link to Post #99
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,100 times in 20,640 posts

I'm reviving this thread which started in 2013, because that was quite a while ago, yet here we are still talking about RFID chipping.
    I was really hoping that the fears of many outspoken Christians who associate the Book of Revelations and the "Mark of the Beast" with RFID chips and the emerging Surveillance technolog, "Social Credit System, etc. would put a permanent damper on the plan for chipping people.
    But obviously not.
    I also wonder if the weird photos and videos we've been seeing of late of graphene and bits of metal and unidentiable things in jabbed people's blood that seem to be grouping together to form something might actually be an experiment to see if "they" can make some kind of self-assembling chip inside people's bodies.
    Might some of that stuff end up in the brain, making the Mark of the Beast that appears in the forehead (as well as the one in the hand)?
    There have been some investigations into this kind of speculation here:
    https://endtimestruth.com/666-2/barcode-technology-666/
    https://endtimestruth.com/666-2/secu...rmissions-666/
    None of which I can decipher, but perhaps some more techie members can.

Meanwhile, there is a new article out from RFK Jr's Children's Health Defense, written by Dr. Mercola as follows.

Microchip Implanted in Your Hand? Why Worry?
    By Dr. Joseph Mercola
    04/21/22
    https://childrenshealthdefense.org/d...7-a299e78e4878

"An implantable microchip holds your digital identity, health data and finances. The chip is implanted just beneath the skin on the hand, and operates using either near-field communication or radio-frequency identification.

Story at a glance:

Implantable microchips are marketed as the ultimate in convenience, but the goal is to create the Internet of Bodies, described by the World Economic Forum (WEF) as an ecosystem of “an unprecedented number of sensors,” including emotional sensors, “attached to, implanted within, or ingested into human bodies to monitor, analyze and even modify human bodies and behavior.”
    Sweden is one of the earliest adopters of implantable microchips.
    The chip is implanted just beneath the skin on the hand, and operates using either near-field communication — the same technology used in smartphones — or radio-frequency identification (RFID), which is used in contactless credit cards.
    Implanted payment chips are an extension of the Internet of Things; they’re a way of connecting and exchanging data, and the benefits must be weighed against the potential risks.
    Countries around the world are now working on a system for a central bank digital currency (CBDC), a fiat currency in digital form that is programmable so that you can spend your money only on certain things or in specific places, as desired by the issuer.
    In the end, everything will be connected to a single implantable device that will hold your digital identity, health data and programmable CBDCs.
    Your digital identity, in turn, will include everything that can be known about you through surveillance via implanted biosensors, your computer, smartphone, GPS, social media, online searches, purchases and spending habits.
    Algorithms will then decide what you can and cannot do based on who you are.

While implantable microchips are marketed as the ultimate in convenience, the goal of this trend goes far beyond allowing you to open doors without keys and buy things without your wallet.

The goal is to create what’s known as the Internet of Bodies, described by the WEF as an ecosystem of “an unprecedented number of sensors,” including emotional sensors, “attached to, implanted within, or ingested into human bodies to monitor, analyze and even modify human bodies and behavior.”

Key words in that sentence that the PR machine skips right over is the stated goal to “modify human bodies and behavior.” And who will be in charge of those modifications?

They don’t say, but we can safely assume that it will be those who have something to gain from the modification of your actions and behaviors.

Sweden paves the way for microchipping

As noted in the 2019 NBC News segment below, Sweden is one of the earliest adopters of implantable microchips.

The chip, about the size of a grain of rice, is implanted just beneath the skin on the hand, and operates using either near-field communication — the same technology used in smartphones — or RFID, which is used in contactless credit cards.

Already, Sweden has become more or less a cashless society. Now, this tiny implant will replace the need for debit and credit cards altogether, as well as identification and keys.

To pay for an item, all you have to do is place your left hand near the contactless card reader, and the payment is registered.

An estimated 5,000 to 10,000 Swedes have been chipped so far, although Swedish authorities claim they don’t know the exact number, as there’s no central registry.

At present, it’s claimed that the chips cannot be tracked, but that doesn’t mean they’ll remain untrackable in the future.

And, while these early microchips contain only limited amounts of information, we know the WEF dreams of implementing a global digital identification system that would include everything imaginable about you, from your online search history and medical information to your personal banking data, social credit score and more.

Humans are becoming hackable

As noted by financial technology expert Theodora Lau, implanted payment chips are “an extension of the Internet of Things;” they’re a way of connecting and exchanging data, and the benefits must be weighed against the potential risks.

This is particularly true if and when more personal information begins to be migrated into them, leaving you vulnerable to hackers and surveillance. She told BBC News:

“How much are we willing to pay, for the sake of convenience? Where do we draw the line when it comes to privacy and security? Who will be protecting the critical infrastructure, and the humans that are part of it?”

A PBS NewsHour segment from 2019 also reviews some of the concerns surrounding implantable microchips.

Importantly, just about any smartphone can read the chip with the proper scanner installed, and “anybody would be able to hack it,” according to Dr. Geoff Watson, a consultant anesthetist who has teamed up with the chip’s inventor “to ensure the implant procedure is carried out to a medical standard.”

While many say they have no privacy fears around the current microchips, it’s reasonable to suspect that privacy concerns will rise in tandem with the amount of personal information held on the chips, and with the number of people who have the implants.

Credit card theft was rare in the beginning and typically involved physical loss of the card. Today, you can’t seem to keep a credit card for more than a handful of years before it’s somehow stolen even though the card is still in your possession.

Identity theft is also rampant, and getting worse by the day, as millions of illegals in need of new identities flood across the southern border of the United States.

As noted by the Center for Immigration Studies, illegal immigrants are not “undocumented,” as most will obtain fraudulent documents through identity theft.

In other words, they’re stealing the legal identities of Americans. In 2020, the total cost for identity theft and identity fraud was $56 billion — the highest in recorded history — and affected 39 million Americans.

There’s no reason to believe theft and fraud won’t happen as microchipping becomes more commonplace.

And that risk is in addition to the risks involved with the government spying on and controlling both your behavior and spending, once the microchips are connected to your personal finances and programmable digital currencies.

In a November 2019 interview with CNN, history professor and adviser to WEF founder Klaus Schwab, Yuval Noah Harari, warned that “humans are now hackable animals,” meaning, the technology exists by which a company or government can know you better than you know yourself, and that can be very dangerous if misused.

He predicted that algorithms will increasingly be used to make decisions that historically have been made by humans, either yourself or someone else, including whether or not you’ll be hired for a particular job, whether you’ll be granted a loan, what scholastic curriculum you will follow and even who you will marry.

The plan to control the ‘useless masses’

In another interview, Harari discussed what Schwab refers to as the Fourth Industrial Revolution (read: transhumanism), noting that we’re now learning to “produce bodies and minds” (meaning augmented bodies, and cloud and artificial intelligence-connected minds) and that one of the greatest challenges we face will be what to do with all the people that have become obsolete in the process.

How will unaugmented people find meaning in life when they’re basically “useless, meaningless”? How will they spend their time when there’s no work, no opportunity to move up in some kind of profession?

His guess is that the answer will be “a combination of drugs and computer games.” I’ll let you decide if that’s a vision of utopia or hell on earth.

Nothing will be private — not even your bodily functions

The WEF’s plan for the Internet of Bodies even includes biosensors that measure and monitor your biological functioning and emotional states.

Already, the Pentagon and Profusa Inc. have collaborated on the development of a tiny implantable biosensor that detects disease by tracking chemical reactions inside your body.

For example, it would be able to determine whether you’ve been infected with a virus such as SARS-CoV-2 or influenza long before any symptoms emerge. As explained by Defense One, the biosensor consists of two parts:

“One is a 3mm string of hydrogel, a material whose network of polymer chains is used in some contact lenses and other implants. Inserted under the skin with a syringe, the string includes a specially engineered molecule that sends a fluorescent signal outside of the body when the body begins to fight an infection.

“The other part is an electronic component attached to the skin. It sends light through the skin, detects the fluorescent signal and generates another signal that the wearer can send to a doctor, website, etc. It’s like a blood lab on the skin that can pick up the body’s response to illness before the presence of other symptoms, like coughing.”

Now, the sensor allows a person’s biology to be examined at a distance via smartphone connectivity, and Profusa is backed by Google, the largest data mining company in the world.

Knowing that, it’s hard to imagine that your biological data won’t be used to boost Google’s profits and increase government control.

While Profusa was expecting to receive approval from the U.S. Food and Drug Administration in 2021, it doesn’t appear to have been approved yet.Other monitoring and tracking devices in the pipeline

Another invention that stands poised to track your health is biocompatible near-infrared quantum dot microneedle arrays.

As explained in a 2019 Science Translational Medicine article, this novel vaccine delivery system is able to “deliver patterns of near-infrared light-emitting microparticles to the skin” that can then be “imaged using modified smartphones.”

In short, it would serve as an invisible tattoo of your vaccination record.

Bill Gates has also funded the development of a birth control microchip that can be turned on and off by remote control. The National Post writes:

“The birth control microchip … would hold nearly two decades worth of a hormone commonly used in contraceptives and dispense 30 micrograms a day … The Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation has given more than $4.5 million to MicroCHIPS, Inc., to ‘develop personal system that enables women to regulate their fertility’ …”

In November 2019, Daré Bioscience, a San Diego-based biopharma company, announced it had reached an agreement to acquire MicroCHIPS Biotech and would be adding the birth control microchip to its portfolio.

Interestingly, back in 2014, MicroCHIPS appeared confident it would be able to get the product to market in 2018, but as of 2022, it’s still in development.

Programmable digital currencies are next

Countries around the world are now working on a system for a CBDC, a fiat currency in digital form that is programmable so that you can spend your money on only certain things or in specific places, as desired by the issuer.

In the video below, WhatsHerFace comments on Canada’s 2021 announcement of its plan for a CBDC that will be universally accessible, even if you don’t have a bank account or a cell phone.

What kind of device might fulfill that? An implanted microchip, of course, that has your digital identity and digital wallet on it.

In 2007, American businessman and film producer Aaron Russo told “Infowars” that the goal of the New World Order was to create “a one-world government, where everybody has an RFID chip implanted in them, and all money is to be in those chips.”

“There will be no more cash, and this [information] was given to me straight from Rockefeller himself,” Russo said. “So, they can take out any money they want, any time they want. They say, ‘You owe us this much in taxes,’ and they just take it out of your chip. Total control. And … if you’re protesting against what they’re doing, they’ll turn off your chip and you have nothing … It’s total control of the people.”

Fast-forward to April, and Canada is now permanently enshrining its government-imposed sanctions against protesters in its new budget.

As you may recall, the Canadian government shut down the bank accounts of participants in the trucker protest against vaccine mandates, and even those who donated as little as $25 to the protest.

Crowdfunding platforms will now be more tightly regulated, and the government is also launching a legislative review of cryptocurrencies. Just imagine the control the Canadian government would have had with a programmable CBDC.

The government could have prevented the donations from occurring at all, and shut down the account of anyone who even tried to give a few dollars to the freedom movement.

A carefully crafted plan for world domination

All of this is happening at the same time that the World Health Organization, another deep state technocrat stronghold, is building a global vaccine passport system.

Once CBDCs and a global vaccine passport system are up and running, it won’t be long before they’re combined into one — likely in the form of an implantable microchip.

We can predict this because they’ve told us that this is the plan. Just look through the WEF’s website descriptions of The Great Reset and the Fourth Industrial Revolution.

Read the Rockefeller Foundation’s April 2020 white paper, “National COVID-19 Testing Action Plan — Strategic Steps to Reopen Our Workplaces and Our Communities,” which spells out the direction of social control through the implementation of permanent COVID-19 tracking and tracing measures.

Look into the ID2020 Alliance, a public-private partnership founded by Bill Gates’ Gavi, The Vaccine Alliance, The Rockefeller Foundation, Microsoft, Accenture and Ideo.org.

Members in the alliance include the Learning Economy Foundation, founded by the United Nations in 2018, Facebook, Mastercard, ShareRing, Simprints and others.

ID2020 began as a digital identity program for Bangladesh, and has since expanded to include “the implementation of digital technologies which tie with the [Learning Economy] Foundation’s vision of a world in which learners can map their educational progress to achieve their academic, employment and life goals.”

In the end, everything will be connected to a single implantable device.

Right now, it’s a toss-up as to whether a vaccine passport or a digital identity platform will be the foundation for what’s to come, but what is certain is that whatever it’s called, it will include your digital identity, vaccination status and other health data and programmable CBDCs.

Your digital identity, in turn, will include everything else that can be known about you through surveillance via implanted biosensors, your computer, smartphone, GPS, social media, online searches, purchases and spending habits.

Imagine having an AI listening, watching and scoring every move you make and every heartbeat, and algorithms deciding what you can and cannot do based on your behavior, expression, social contacts and personal views.

Add to that technologies that can modify your behavior and emotional state with or without your knowledge, which is what the WEF’s 2020 briefing document on the Internet of Bodies describes. It may sound like science fiction, but this is what they intend to do.

Every new technology, every new surveillance opportunity they bring forward is to further this aim.

For decades, we’ve embraced technologies with our mind set on convenience and/or safety. That’s always how they rope us in.

But we will lose everything worth living for if we continue down this path without foolproof privacy safeguards and personal autonomy rights in place."

Originally published by Mercola. (It's behind the paywall on Dr. Mercola's site, but he has been collaborating with RFK Jr., thankfully.
    Each breath a gift...

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd April 2022), Matthew (22nd April 2022)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 5