1. Link to Post #41
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,933 times in 348 posts

Default Re: IMPORTANT: RFID tattoo and whole walking body RFID

It doesn't took long to get rid off the other device

Name:  matrix_rfid.jpg
Views: 176
Size:  141.6 KB

People will come up with the solutions to take out RFID, I'm sure about it.
    Some will enjoy wearing them too.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Rollo For This Post:

Bob (6th December 2013), Inaiá (7th December 2013), Pink Rabbit (7th December 2013), Reinhard (8th December 2013), Robin (6th December 2013), RunningDeer (6th December 2013)

3. Link to Post #42
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,182 times in 1,657 posts

Quote Posted by Akasha (here)
    Quote Posted by Flash (here)
    I think she looks like an ET, the non sympathetic ones, she gives me the chill.
    I thought exactly the same thing the first time I saw that vid'.
    Me too but I already suspected some other person of being an alien yesterday and I thought that if I'd do the same thing today I might not be taken seriously.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Violet For This Post:

Flash (6th December 2013), Inaiá (7th December 2013), Pink Rabbit (7th December 2013), Reinhard (8th December 2013), Robin (6th December 2013), RunningDeer (6th December 2013)

5. Link to Post #43
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,300 times in 18,139 posts

ok lets get real conspiracy nuts here;

I do think that there is nanotech being sprayed at us in chemtrails, plus viruses, radiation and dumb down chemical, and some aluminum and other stuff related to either weather or screens, or ..... be my guess and that much can be activated through electronic/electromagnetic impulses when the time is ripe, for epidemics, for everyone being sick, for complete hypnosis (we almost reached that though), name it.

I do think that the nano will get/has gotten into food, and more now since Google admit they can put it in a pill to be ingested and you become a 2 legged walking GPS. So yes, it has started years ago.

I do think they also have the techologies to do it directly on us, by taking and taping our brainwaves and our unique signature and targetting us if they want. They can target group of people the same way. But this would be less precise and more costly I bet.

So better to convince people to basically implant themselves.

I would add that I think that ET are way passed these technologies. Regressive and progressive ones. Therefore, we are talking mainly human control of other humans here, supervised by ETs most probably.

However, there is also a universal law that sentient beings should not be forced and put into slavery, they have to authorize it. By ingesting the RFID ourselves, we have consciously given the permission to be controlled. Intervention of the progressive ET is therefore curtailed. As long as we had been tricked, help could be supplied, but not if we consciously accept control and slavery. That is where we are heading if we are not very careful.
    Yes, yes, yes to all your questions, Flash.

But, I also live my life with the belief that there are solutions to every situation. Counters to ward-off what is not part of what I signed on for. Like everyone else, I’m discovering the parts that work and what beliefs need an upgrade.

Simple counters like detox to keep the immune system strong. Which in turn keeps thought processes in balance to hone in on custom-made solutions for this body-suit that lives within the bigger Pauler.

At the end of the day, I run a self-check. In what ways through behaviors, thoughts, actions, spread goodies around that keep us keeping, and/or knowledge, did I accomplish towards the best Pauler possible?

Yes, I stumble, but that state now quickens. Why? The small adds up to many. With each decision/action there’s a greater possibility for more DNA to come on-line. Which in turn prepares me for the dialed-up garbage from the energy-suckers.

Most important is, “How much power did I give over to these increasingly transparent puffer fish from unexamined beliefs and fears?” Like I said...that state now quickens.

Last edited by RunningDeer; 7th December 2013 at 00:36.

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Bob (6th December 2013), Flash (6th December 2013), Inaiá (7th December 2013), Milneman (7th December 2013), mosquito (7th December 2013), Pink Rabbit (7th December 2013), Reinhard (6th December 2013), soleil (7th December 2013)

7. Link to Post #44
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,692 times in 8,940 posts

Quote Posted by Bobd (here)
    Thanks Flash

Nano-Machines configured to be an intelligent computer, has to be programmed to pass electrical signals. A nano-machine, smaller than a fibre, smaller than a hair in width, still has to be connected to something to both receive data and then transmit data.

The physical coupling from the nano-machine (let's call that the "chip") then needs some type of long wire that is conductive. A conductive tatoo looking like a spiral or grid, could act like an antenna.

The tatoo though, without any "chip" circuit hooked up to it, won't do anything except as to act like a resonator device, a type of message system saying HERE I AM to some sensor which probes it.

So if you go thru one of those things at WallyWorld or the supermarket, you can be registered that your resonator circuit was present. That could let you be considered a favored shopper. One has the "mark" on them, a conductive pattern that resonates to some set of frequencies, and you get recognized. There is no way to upload or download information from such a thing, if there is no "chip" connected to the resonant device (also called the coupling antenna).

Eating nano-chips - not good. Inhaling nano-chips, or any nano-particles, not good..

The purpose of the "chip" is to contain a computer that can register more things like just a simple resonance channel (like the channel on a radio set, FM radio 90.1 megahertz could be a channel for the FM radio set, and modulation on the FM radio set to anything tuned that that channel would be a bit "augmented" by the ability of the resonant antenna to pick it up better).

We are bathed by RF (radio frequencies) continually. Very low power signals, 1/1,000,000 ths of a volt of power or less. Some satellite signals can contain more power.. BUT our nervous systems cannot directly pick up those sub powered levels.

A chip tho, with a good antenna as described could pick such signals up, from satellite or local transmitter sources, such as cellphone towers.

Could those chips do anything to the body? Not directly.

But what if the nano-ink had an encapsulated substance, which the micro-nano-chip could release on command? What if the chemical was a nano-virus that attacked the nervous system, or immune system, or could release a chemical that could stop a heart or induce a stroke?

The circuit has to have a micro-programmed intelligence in it, plus the mechanism that does all of that has to be mechanically stable, and be able to operate from the power created by the signal that one has been exposed to (like walking past the scanner at the doors of the supermarket, or getting close to a cell tower that has enough power to drive the nano-computer)..

I am describing technologies which one can read up about in this technical primer: http://read.pudn.com/downloads163/eb...Principles.pdf

Right now, a couple of Radio Frequency bands are used - there are 4 bands or "windows" primarily used, and the choice of frequency determines how small or how big the device is, the RFID device including it's pickup antenna..

the lower the frequency as shown in the graph above, the bigger the antenna has to be. The bigger the antenna the shorter the range of the device to be able to be powered by the transmitting antenna (cell tower, or satellite, or hand held "wand" device).

The direct implant, such as used to chip animals, or as mentioned people who are high risk of being lost, or captured, or voluntarily have the "chip" implanted, would be generally in the lower band.. The device looks like this, and is totally encapsulated in an inert material, like glass - impervious to being recognized by the body directly chemically. It is not self powered, does not have a battery, and relies ONLY on the power that the external wand has to power up the "chip" inside so that data can be written to or read from..

What I find potentially very distressing because of the small size and the prevalence of RF excitation sources (cell towers, Wireless Routers/LANs) is this particular "microwave chip set' RFID device:

as these devices can expose the actual circuit at select points to the body, and could potentially be installed as a "brain chip" (it's small enough). AND those carrier sources, cellphones, cell towers, wireless routers/LANs and satellites could indeed communicate with such a tag/chip combo..

The question would be, is how would the "programmers" know what precision brain signals to impart to the device to create the desired effect.

As posted elsewhere on the forum, we have talked about what the designs are that DARPA for instance has applied and wants to further explore (like getting school kids to submit their brainwaves to DARPA in like a contest, making low cost brain reading headsets available to schools)... When those patterns are recognized, what is universal for any desired emotion then direct coupling could be achieved, thru such implanted RFID devices..

Thing is an RF-ID device is primarily used as a tracking device. ID stands for IDENTIFICATION - the device identifies itself through a unique ID number encoded into the chip.. So any chip reader powering up the CHIP remotely from the RF (Radio Frequency power of sufficient power levels, and it HAS to be a great power level, meaning the chip has to be close to the sender/reader) can then program in the chip, an ID number, or bank account number for instance and PIN, balance, etc.. and read out the information stored in the chip.

Where it gets insidious, is when the CHIP can be setup to release SIGNALS to the nervous system, or send nervous system signals to a reader.. (two way dialog with the microprocessor on the chip)

Is that possible, of course it is. DOES DARPA have all the data to do that yet, i do NOT believe they do, which is why they have all these award programs being released to get kids and industry to voluntarily submit brain wave data to them.. Are folks going to do that? Who knows..

Read that PDF, it is fascinating, has a lot of simple english in it as well as some technical data for those wanting to understand more. If you want more data on this ask me and I will try to get that data to you.

(ED note: this is what has to be connected to a conductive Tatoo to get it to work. Without the chip, a conductive tatoo is simply a passive resonator, saying one is "marked", but not yet "chipped")
    Thank you very much for your extraordinary post. Very instructive and comprehensible. It kills the myths I had and explains very well the possibilities.

What is nice, is to be able to complement each other in our knowledge. Therefore, my answers in red.

If I understand, there is the resonant antenna, no much problem with that, it only allows one to be recognized by a machine, it is an authentification chip.

Then there is the real chip, but this one is actually usually working from low frequencies and needs a bothersome antenna to be able to communicate.

Then there is the real ultra chip, which has the antenna in it and is small enough to be input into someone's brain. Those could be then in contact with all the cell towers etc we already have.

----- a side note: while I am writing this, there is my daughter not home yet and who does not tell me what she does or call, I will chip her!!! ok she just phoned, I will delay the chipping -------------

But, for this, brain patterns have to be mapped for different emotions, thoughts waves, etc. Here actual open science, just imagine the hidden one where they are at:

Quote An example of four words — Waldo, structure, doubt and property — being run through the two algorithms tested. They’re not perfect, but for reading brain waves, that’s impressive.

clips reconstructed by computer analysing the brain visual brain waves

If we are there, DARPA already has the whole mapping of the brain and its emotions/thinking, I bet.

Then we have the chip that contains identification for accessing my bank account, as in my credit card (yes, in Canada, they are chipped) or a medical card with a chip who would allow the doctor to read my medical file.

Then, DARPA is trying to collect brainwave data from children to be able to have both ways communication with their chip.

I personnally think they have already, at least for adults, this is where we differ Bob.
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 23rd July 2015 at 20:29.

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Agape (8th December 2013), Bob (6th December 2013), Inaiá (7th December 2013), mosquito (7th December 2013), onawah (7th December 2013), Pink Rabbit (7th December 2013), Reinhard (8th December 2013), RunningDeer (7th December 2013)

9. Link to Post #45
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,293 times in 6,140 posts

Hi Flash, the red highlighting didn't come thru for some reason.. Ya communicating bridge wise, technical in non geek-speak I feel is fair and honest to the folks. Sometimes, minimal techy stuff has to be said at times, cause those words themselves are unique, like the Xerox machine (the trade name of a manufacturer, means the photocopier)..

There are quite a few schools, universities across the world doing brain chip interfaces, for assorted reasons. When the chip is in there, one obviously has no hope of getting it out as no doubt, the chip will be essential for some key brain functioning - like destroy part of the brain that allows bridging the concept of JUSTICE and FAIRNESS with the part of the mind brain that carries out motion. Think/conceptualize "move the hand" and the hand moves.. Think move the hand "to the trigger on the pistol and pull", that logic morals "circuit" prevents a normal person from pulling the trigger..

BUT what if the implanter of the chip (which is controlled on the RFID frequency bands) deliberately CUTS the nerves that go to the morals section... If the chip bridges the gap when it is connected properly, in "normal mode", everything seems normal, but on command, opening the "ethics/morals circuit" could happen - both if the CHIP is defeated or damaged, or activated to open that circuit. Chemically with manchurian candidate programming that has been done.. So they know where to do that in the brain..

I fully get your point about the microwave beaming. I explored a section of that in my Darpa thread in the General Forum.. That is very coarse type of programming, a direct chip tho is the difference of like driving a bulldozer through a garden verses walking in there delicately and pruning the weeds, and aerating the flowers. They are at the level of bulldozing.

The problem DARPA has is people are different, so the data circuits and locations are different. To precisely install an implanted chip and get it to do exactly the right things simply hasn't happened. Crude stuff since DelGado could stop a raging bull has happened, but getting the precise electrodes into the brain, had to be done, not something eating some french fries to ingest nanomachines could do at this point.. Sidney Gottlieb turned to the chemical processes directly to evoke the control (a machine plus an RF chip controlled chemical dosing device would be the most insidious dastardly technology on the planet).

Darpa is trying to get chips built right now, soliciting university and industry alike to come up with a chip that restores lost memories (alzheimers etc), but knowing where memories are, means memories could be sliced out or added at will. Or the ability to even remember that one did anything (like pulling the trigger) could be suppressed, or one could be programmed to not see that one is being ruled, or taken, or acting even as a slave..

To do that, DARPA needs the data from the school children submitting their brainwaves WHILE the brain is developing. They want to see how the brain changes over time, to see what is the common denominator.. When they get that, they will see what type of information will do what..

Bulldozing is one thing, they can do that very well, but the subtle programming with what will exactly work across the board.. they don't have that "exact programming pattern" yet, but they want it more than anything else.. The darpa's of the world tho are out there.. This phenomenon isn't just the US. Look at the big powers that be and the techy countries, small but powerful with some amazing minds pushing the limits of what may be possible. When the US did operation Paperclip, they went hunting for folks who would push the envelop and were in their own countries.. That is still going on, here and in other countries..

I do think you summarized it well in the comment on my post. I can elaborate at any point if needed..

ref's - http://www.cccblog.org/2013/12/02/da...in-initiative/ - brain memory "restoring" chip

http://www.cnbc.com/id/101062968 - the 30 $ EEG brain reading headset
    "Part of DARPA's $30 brain recording device challenge is to make the science affordable for classrooms and students. "There is a great need for inexpensive and easy to use neural recording devices," according to the DARPA solicitation. "Having EEGs in every classroom in America would engage students in science and technology in a way not previously possible in the field of neuroscience."
    Last edited by Bob; 7th December 2013 at 04:34. Reason: added a link reference

10. Link to Post #46
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,739 times in 1,371 posts

All so predictable. Optional now, but introduced into our youth via advertising and the usual fear memes (child protection, identity theft etc.) and in 20 years time it will be the norm, and then no problem to make it mandatory. What people tend to forget is that devlopment of devices such as these always goes hand-in-hand with the devlopment of applications for which they can be used. So while there may not presently be any (or many) sinister applications, you can guarantee that there wil be in the future.

Excellent technical info Bob. My current view is that we are heading toward a holographic understanding of mind, so a chip implant which has neuro-specific circuits and programming may not be necessary to achieve what they want. It could be as simple as developing something which emits a tiny pulse at a certain frequency and disrupts our higher "spiritual" faculties along with our "free will", similar to what fluoride does.

11. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to mosquito For This Post:

Agape (8th December 2013), Bob (7th December 2013), Pink Rabbit (7th December 2013), Reinhard (8th December 2013), RunningDeer (7th December 2013)

12. Link to Post #47
    United States Avalon Member Pink Rabbit's Avatar
    Thanks

MRI scans turn off alot of implants. I wonder how these will fare in that environment?

Also, I think alot of kids that tattoo as rebellion won't really buy into linking with Google and the government given their ideal set of circumstances. But I'm sure tptb will come up with a financial carrot or stick inducement if they want. Like any government related health insurance won't be valid unless you get one for an example.

13. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Pink Rabbit For This Post:

Agape (7th December 2013), Bob (7th December 2013), Flash (7th December 2013), Reinhard (8th December 2013), RunningDeer (7th December 2013)

14. Link to Post #48
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Pink Rabbit (here)
    MRI scans turn off alot of implants. I wonder how these will fare in that environment?

Also, I think alot of kids that tattoo as rebellion won't really buy into linking with Google and the government given their ideal set of circumstances. But I'm sure tptb will come up with a financial carrot or stick inducement if they want. Like any government related health insurance won't be valid unless you get one for an example.
    Hi Pink Rabbit - what a neat nick !

I've followed your posts elsewhere and appreciate that you are here on the Forum - very well done coming out and explaining to folks your background

As you can tell I have a great background in the bleeding edge tech across the neural sciences, and have kept up on the biochemical and electro and psychosurgical alteration of consciousness and personality.. My feeling is chemistry these days still is extremely crude, a bulldozer tech. And exactly where to put in the right electrodes or where to exactly burn out synaptic bundles is pretty much dark ages drilling holes in heads to let the dark spirits out mindset.

Mariposafe pointed out the method is indoctrination to get people to believe it is OK to do something, using some sort of horrendous excuse as the reason why.. Psychology right?

The magnetic fields from MRI, or even the security chip deactivator in supermarkets, department store checkout registers deals with only one type of RFID tag..

Quick little story that I feel is relevant..

Back in 1979 I was told by a local spook with whom we had established a working mutual rapport, an undercover operative assigned to investigate government corruption in a security location I was working at the time, to try to use a very strong magnet on any "implant suspected" device to deactivate it or re-activate it. The location where we were working had extremely strong rotating magnetic fields present and one could accidentally wander or by deliberate action find oneself in the middle of those thousands of Gauss rotating fields.. There were also thousands of volts of power present, intense gravity stress fields as well. (interesting place to work eh?)

I found it a bit strange that we had that conversation about implant devices and technologies, but we were discussing the changes in perceived aberrant behavior of the people he was assigned to watch - his job was to infiltrate and find out why something very radical had changed in the group. I had pointed out to him, his cover really was lame as he had been asking questions a person of his "public" background just shouldn't have access to, or even know to ask.. We both chuckled at it and he said OK since cover is blown, maybe I could share with him what I observed.. such is what he said.

My point in bringing this up - certain older devices, as used by the US-ARMY and other services were based on a very archaic type of technology that used magnetics as a tool to turn on and turn off the device (pulsed magnetics established the remote programming). Those devices were active, not passive, they were implanted in or behind the ear subcutaneously. At that time very brute force technology was being used as well as the development and application of heavy psychiatric drugs, combinations of sedatives, hypnotics and stimulants all in the same package... "the juice" to get one "talking" and never remember it had happened.. (same stuff midazolam, is used in surgeries these days without the stimulant/antagonist).. Such substances were to the implanted device, to release microdoses into the capillaries near or in the ear on command of an external stimuli - in short induced amnesia or "open up and debrief" was their primary use. Amazing how stuff from the 50's was adapted in the 60's for installation in key targets.. I never really got into a discussion with him, and he had no way of telling me, how many of those things were "installed" in how many key people in how many key locations.. Just not something to be discussed back then..

The newer devices though I don't believe will be deactivated by the intense magnetics, as they don't contain the same switching circuitry..

Again, great to see you on the Forum..

15. Link to Post #49
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,243 times in 4,597 posts

The purpose of the "chip" is to contain a computer that can register more things like just a simple resonance channel (like the channel on a radio set, FM radio 90.1 megahertz could be a channel for the FM radio set, and modulation on the FM radio set to anything tuned that that channel would be a bit "augmented" by the ability of the resonant antenna to pick it up better).

We are bathed by RF (radio frequencies) continually. Very low power signals, 1/1,000,000 ths of a volt of power or less. Some satellite signals can contain more power.. BUT our nervous systems cannot directly pick up those sub powered levels.

Hello Bob ,

what are the odds that our neural systems learn to decipher these so far subliminal frequencies and listen to the FM radio broadcast without need for receiver .

Why in fact aren't we able to do so usually ( or are we ) . I've heard /read , can't recall the source now of people who had such an anomalous experience .. something like ''walking to fields, falling to coma .. hearing radio broadcast as clear as a day .. waking up ' and later it was confirmed that was they heard matched with the radio station program .

A little experience I can add was when sitting at river cafe in the middle of mountains , together with group of people ..years back .. the cell phones merely started to be widespread and popular in those days
    but all sorts of signals are found to be fluctuating in high mountains , due to strong changes in atmospheric and other pressures I suppose .

So in short, there were very few cell phones in the area compared to now those days.

We saw a friend approaching us from far on path and in between , my ear started 'ringing' very loudly . On and off and until he reached us, though there was no apparent reason ( no 'emotional charge' in the air at all ).
    I was only surprised minutes later when he came to greet us and pulled out little samsung cell phone from his pocket .
    In the signal 'free zone' even one gadget seemed to be palpable .

I don't think I have anything like tinnitus but during my life and ever since I started to practise concentration .. I am more aware of the subtle hum in my ears ,

changing tunes and frequencies , under circumstances of course .

Whereas some people would say it's 'my brain' making noise , I think that we are still able to pick up quanta of information on subliminal level perhaps.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Bob (7th December 2013), Chanlo23 (13th December 2013), Reinhard (8th December 2013), RunningDeer (7th December 2013), soleil (7th December 2013)

17. Link to Post #50
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Hi Agape - Radio Frequency information is bathing people from many sources.. The primary on-the-planet source is life itself.. The organic reaction of energy being produced through ATP (Adenosine Tri-Phosphate), the energy catalyst, and sugars evokes both heat, light and radio waves. That vibe is the connection RF field between all life.. (I have documented this in the later 80's and verified the spectrum that the signals encompass)..

Being fed so many other signals at the same time, the ability for a human to discriminate the carrier Radio Frequency (like that 90.1 megahertz channel on FM radio), and then pick out the information on the carrier (called the modulation), is not something easily done. BUT folks have done it. Lucille Ball of all people talked about it, where the older mercury fillings she had in her teeth were able to demodulate and put the AM (amplitude varying signals containing voice/music) directly into her ear nerves, jaw nerves..when she was near the radio station. Optically one can stimulate nerves near the "eye tooth" or "Cuspid" and "see" flashes of light on the stimulation. And it doesn't take much energy as the human nervous system is very very very sensitive to correct information..

One can ask folks about the ultra-sonic sounding whistle that is heard, when possibly someone dear to them thinks about them strongly. Some say it's simply tinnitus, but I have found otherwise during testing I had done during the early 90's with dolphin two way neural sensory "information exchange" research.

Being in a totally isolated area devoid of radio wave stimulation, that background "life noise" is still there from the ATP-Sugar reaction. One's own body produces that intensely.. that is part of the personal "power" energy one can learn to focus during meditation btw.. its also part of what is called Qi "chi". Neural incoherence is generally the cause of chaos worldwide and internally. Which is one of the reasons meditation is suggested by the masters to get back in synch - part of it is listening to the internal dialog, which is not just "words" (which can be turned off with a tad of practice).

These RF assault and monitoring devices certainly are a concern when we are placed into some-one else's belief if what they feel we all need to be doing, not what we want to be doing (or believing).. You've seen the thread i've been discussing with Chanlo23 and the others there on the "soul" capture and use of that "energy" (Prisoners of Titan). The RFID chippers I don't believe have a clue how to work with as Mariposafe has observed with the Holographic information content that is powered by the ATP-Sugar RF field.. that RF field does interact and convey personality back and forth with all life in one's surroundings, both near and far.

I and our group have performed studies that over 5000 miles away easily this information can be shared, coherentized and evoke support and transformation. We have seen it similarly here on the Forum when coherent focused meditators have during "prayer" desired to help a group, a place, or an individual. Miracles happen. The common denominator is to understand the nature of the "energy" to recognize and have the faith that one has accomplished, and be willing to be part of a coherent group desiring the best possible outcome. And then let it go.
    Last edited by Bob; 7th December 2013 at 19:58.

18. Link to Post #51
    Thanks

i am awe strucked Bob. Please go on. Scientfically explaining the bacground noises of the universe, internal and external and the back and forth réflexions all over.

And please, whenever it will seem necessary, allow me to reuse this last post of yours.

about anyone can easily understand that.
    Last edited by Flash; 7th December 2013 at 19:54.

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Bob (7th December 2013), RunningDeer (7th December 2013), soleil (7th December 2013)

20. Link to Post #52
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,686 times in 774 posts

Quote Posted by Agape (here)

Hello Bob ,

what are the odds that our neural systems learn to decipher these so far subliminal frequencies and listen to the FM radio broadcast without need for receiver .

Why in fact aren't we able to do so usually ( or are we ) . I've heard /read , can't recall the source now of people who had such an anomalous experience .. something like ''walking to fields, falling to coma .. hearing radio broadcast as clear as a day .. waking up ' and later it was confirmed that was they heard matched with the radio station program .

A little experience I can add was when sitting at river cafe in the middle of mountains , together with group of people ..years back .. the cell phones merely started to be widespread and popular in those days
    but all sorts of signals are found to be fluctuating in high mountains , due to strong changes in atmospheric and other pressures I suppose .

So in short, there were very few cell phones in the area compared to now those days.

We saw a friend approaching us from far on path and in between , my ear started 'ringing' very loudly . On and off and until he reached us, though there was no apparent reason ( no 'emotional charge' in the air at all ).
    I was only surprised minutes later when he came to greet us and pulled out little samsung cell phone from his pocket .
    In the signal 'free zone' even one gadget seemed to be palpable .

I don't think I have anything like tinnitus but during my life and ever since I started to practise concentration .. I am more aware of the subtle hum in my ears ,

changing tunes and frequencies , under circumstances of course .

Whereas some people would say it's 'my brain' making noise , I think that we are still able to pick up quanta of information on subliminal level perhaps.

not to sound off topic, but to give a possible answer your question. meditation allows you to learn your frequency/higher self - which allows you to be aware enough to pay attention(observe) the thought/whether or not it is subliminally foreign, or whether it is truly your own, and of your (higher) self.
    Last edited by soleil; 7th December 2013 at 19:56.
    unite, alright
    you know one thing about music? when it hits, you feel no pain!

21. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to soleil For This Post:

Agape (7th December 2013), Bob (7th December 2013), Flash (7th December 2013), Reinhard (8th December 2013), RunningDeer (7th December 2013)

22. Link to Post #53
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

i am awe strucked Bob. Please go on. Scientfically explaining the bacground noises of the universe, internal and external and the back and forth réflexions all over.

And please, whenever it will seem necessary, allow me to reuse this last post of yours.

about anyone can easily understand that.
    Hi Flash thanks

The link:

Lucille Ball of all people talked about it

has a very fascinating story about how the body can demodulate these signals.

Having an RF-ID tag inside one, obviously can exacerbate such perceived sounds..

Mariposafe mentioned holographic and Sway mentioned about how the meditation procedure allows one to learn to differentiate and come to terms with what is happening.

Great dialog here, tnx

23. Link to Post #54
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,243 times in 4,597 posts

Hi Agape - Radio Frequency information is bathing people from many sources.. The primary on-the-planet source is life itself.. The organic reaction of energy being produced through ATP (Adenosine Tri-Phosphate), the energy catalyst, and sugars evokes both heat, light and radio waves. That vibe is the connection RF field between all life.. (I have documented this in the later 80's and verified the spectrum that the signals encompass)..

Being fed so many other signals at the same time, the ability for a human to discriminate the carrier Radio Frequency (like that 90.1 megahertz channel on FM radio), and then pick out the information on the carrier (called the modulation), is not something easily done. BUT folks have done it. Lucille Ball of all people talked about it, where the older mercury fillings she had in her teeth were able to demodulate and put the AM (amplitude varying signals containing voice/music) directly into her ear nerves, jaw nerves..when she was near the radio station. Optically one can stimulate nerves near the "eye tooth" or "Cuspid" and "see" flashes of light on the stimulation. And it doesn't take much energy as the human nervous system is very very very sensitive to correct information..

Bob, that's very good for answer . I've never understood otherwise ... human science though , will have to embrace whole new and comprehensive approach to understanding of biological intelligence and the way it utilises chain of various chemical and biological reactions in its sophisticated 'computer circuit' serving the multiplicity of biological functions .

The IBM I believe, are now developing new model/computer system that is attempting to 'mimic ' functions of human brain to a degree, i.e. simulating the fluid, receptive and intuitive behaviour of organic matter .. rather than performing strictly, mechanical , computational and memory functions .

Well it helps to great degree to see technical models of our functions in front of us , so we are ultimately able to reflect on them and understand better what happens in ourselves , when performing similar tasks .

It sure ..the mercury fillings, I recall that now. Thanks Bob

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by sway (here)
    not to sound off topic, but to give a possible answer your question. meditation allows you to learn your frequency/higher self - which allows you to be aware enough to pay attention(observe) the thought/whether or not it is subliminally foreign, or whether it is truly your own, and of your (higher) self.
    That's right

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Bob (7th December 2013), Reinhard (8th December 2013), RunningDeer (7th December 2013), soleil (8th December 2013)

25. Link to Post #55
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,891 times in 15,481 posts

As for chips and radios size...

Quote Posted by Amzer Zo (here)
    Going down from Micro to Nano, from http://www.sfgate.com/business/artic...#photo-2378250:

Cal physicists make a radio 10,000 times thinner than a human hair

Bernadette Tansey, San Francisco Chronicle

Bernadette Tansey, Chronicle Staff Writer

Published 4:00 am, Thursday, November 1, 2007

This simulation shows the electric field surrounding the nanotube radio during radio operation. Notice how the field is strongest at the tip of the nanotube and how the field varies as the nanotube vibrates. This effect allows the nanotube radio to demodulate radio signals. Courtesy Zettl Research Group, Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory and University of California at Berkeley Photo: Zettl Research Group, Lawrence B

Nanotube radio (2007). Photo courtesy of Zettl Research Group, Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory and University of California at Berkeley

Physicists at UC Berkeley say they have produced the world's smallest radio out of a single carbon nanotube that is 10,000 times thinner than a human hair.

Professor Alex Zettl led a team that developed the minuscule filament, which can be tuned to receive AM or FM transmissions.

The first song it played? "Layla" by Derek & the Dominos. Eric Clapton's unmistakable guitar riff can be heard on a scratchy recording of the nanoradio's output posted by Zettl online.

Zettl said the device, built by graduate student Kenneth Jensen, is the first radio within the size range of nanotechnology, which covers inventions no larger than 100 billionths of a meter. The nanoradio is 100 billion times smaller than the first commercial radios of the early 20th century. It is a thousand times smaller than the most minute radios in use today, which are based on silicon chip technology.

The research team has no commercial partners yet, but Zettl said the practical applications of the nanoradio could include cell phones, climate-monitoring systems and radio-controlled diagnostic probes that could move through the human bloodstream.

"Maybe the kids will be wearing these instead of iPods, inside their ears," Zettl said.

As long as 10 years ago, scientists had managed to build individual components of a radio on the nanoscale, he said. But Zettl and his colleagues figured out how to make a single nanotube perform all the functions of a radio: It serves as an antenna, tuner, amplifier and demodulator. The demodulator eliminates any frequencies from a radio transmission except the signal to be played, such as a song.

"I hate to sound like I'm selling a Ginsu knife - 'But wait, there's more! It also slices and dices!' - but this one nanotube does everything," Zettl said.

The key to this feat was making the nanoradio work differently from conventional radio electronics. The first step in that old technology is to convert radio waves into pulses of electronic current. By contrast, the nanotube absorbs the radio transmission and physically vibrates in response, like a tuning fork or the tiny hairlike structures inside the human ear. The filament has one end mounted in an electrode, but the other end is free. Its vibrations change the patterns in an electric field created by a battery. The varying electronic patterns become sounds or music audible through headphones.

Jensen's choice for one of the first songs played on the nanoradio was "Good Vibrations" by the Beach Boys.

But there is indeed more. The nanotube can also function as a transmitter. Theoretically, thousands of nanoradios distributed through the air or in the bloodstream could send back signals about air quality or the state of a patient's cells, Zettl said.

Carbon nanotubes are immensely strong compounds made of carbon atoms linked in a structure that looks like chicken wire. The carbon sheets can be formed into hollow tubes. Zettl's research team tweaked the nanotube structures and found that multi-walled cylinders - tubes within tubes - were better for picking up AM and FM transmissions. Single-walled nanotubes were best for receiving the frequencies used in cell phones.

The team built a transmitter in the lab based on conventional electronics, and first proved that the nanoradio could pick up and play "Layla" about 10 months ago. But the scientists held the news for publication in the journal Nano Letters, which posted it online on Wednesday. Along with Jensen and Zettl, the co-authors of the paper were UC Berkeley postdoctoral fellow Jeff Weldon and physics graduate student Henry Garcia. The project was funded by the National Science Foundation and the Department of Energy.

Hear a recording of the first song ever played on a nanotube radio at sfgate.com/ZBKF.

Last edited by Hervé; 8th December 2013 at 03:29.
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Agape (8th December 2013), meeradas (11th December 2013), Pink Rabbit (8th December 2013), Reinhard (8th December 2013), RunningDeer (8th December 2013)

27. Link to Post #56
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,067 times in 698 posts

ive just dug a bit into the history of this lady "Regina E. Dugan", she worked for the goverment as well as military industry and behond that her dad is also big in the military industry, it seems that google/facebook and co. got infilitrated by the military indusrial complex.

i just cant belive how she is trying to sell this stuff to kids like they are her labor-rats, either she is not human or she had a horrible childhood.
    Last edited by seehas; 8th December 2013 at 01:36.
    " Loka samasta sukhino bhavantu / May all beings in all worlds be happy and free and may the thoughts, words and actions of my own life contribute in some way to that happiness and to that freedom for all "

tibetian mantra

28. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to seehas For This Post:

Agape (8th December 2013), Benimal (9th December 2013), Bob (8th December 2013), Flash (8th December 2013), karelia (8th December 2013), Reinhard (8th December 2013), RunningDeer (8th December 2013)

29. Link to Post #57
    Thanks

Very interesting Seehas. I would also like to know the meaning of the formulaes on her hand.

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Bob (8th December 2013), RunningDeer (8th December 2013), seehas (8th December 2013)

31. Link to Post #58
    Ecuador Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,195 times in 1,429 posts

This is not a conspiracy anymore, it has arrived.

Google will put on the market an tatooed FRID saying that the Young will get on the bandwagon fast enough just to resist thier parents, well, obviously, the population has been trained in the last 20years to accept tatoos as normality, going to the next step will be a breeze for PTB.

A second RFID chip is being launched which will make your whole body a chip, detectable anywhere you go, by Google too.
    From a different GooTube uploader :

Published on Nov 12, 2013
    Learn more at: http://www.beast-technology.com/

Audience applauds as Regina E. Dugan -- former Director of DARPA and current executive at Google -- describes with excitement the coming BEAST TECH smart tattoos and ingestible biochips that are ALREADY FDA APPROVED and that people will want to receive (and then be REQUIRED to receive) by 2017. She glows about the "super powers" the MARK will give her and says today's generation wants them too. Unfortunately, as documented in the book BEAST TECH, she is right.
    The "elites/NWO" organize the banking industry in such a way that when it all collapses, they will have strategically positioned us to accept their solution while having us believe that it's a good thing because we are so fed up with the banksters. They have think tanks dedicated to this stuff, and other strange means of developing and implementing their plan for humanity.

In my opinion, this is tied to cryptocurrencies. Bitcoin being the prime example. Everyone will welcome it! Japan's economy collapses, the US economy crashes, and the dominoes start falling. People turn to cryptocurrencies (or have already begun turning). What's the easiest way to facilitate exchange in real world transactions for goods and services? Ultimately, it would be the RFID tagging system (described in the OP) banking on the success of cryptocurrencies and integrating it as a means of payment for everyday things. They are moving chess pieces right in front of us.

This is their strategy! A completely cashless society! First by chipped credit cards, then something like NFC, but ultimately RFID tagging the people themselves. We are talking five years here. They will market it as the only way to buy and sell. People won't have time to think about it because of the stresses they will be under from the fallout of a destroyed economy, they will have to accept it in a hurry. Something will have to be done and done fast, little do they know that this plan has been in development for at least several decades.

The tagging system will also connect us with technology, how convenient! A package deal!

They are arranging this on purpose and we are watching their moves unfold before our eyes. It's tied into so much else.

Of course, it won't be sold as slavery. Initially, it will connect us with the technologies in our homes over the next ten years. The degree of technology available for the home will be radically different with the developments of robotics coming within that same time-frame. People will welcome it in a hurry (under economic stresses), then support it through various technological developments that will interface with it until the paradigm sold to us infects enough minds ... Then, then they will see what situation they are truly in when they realize what's really been done.

It's all connected: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...lease-be-AWARE
    Last edited by Jeffrey; 8th December 2013 at 18:35.

32. Link to Post #59
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,891 times in 15,481 posts

Quote Posted by Jeffrey Sewell-Holloway (here)
    [...]

The "elites/NWO" organize the banking industry in such a way that when it all collapses, they will have strategically positioned us to accept their solution while having us believe that it's a good thing because we are so fed up with the banksters. They have think tanks dedicated to this stuff, and other strange means of developing and implementing their plan for humanity.

[...]
    Hi Jeff,

I so agree:

I see that many people follow the logic that with a limited dedicated listeners/observers they cannot follow 7 billion individuals... so, why do they do it and record everything?

It's called fine tuning their social engineering software, test what works now, what's not working yet that needs more MSM preps, etc... in order to hone their modelisation of population REACTION to lead said population where they want it to be. Right now, although RFID chips are nano size and can be ingested with any food, or any wild games which ingested it from chemtrails, etc... they are working hard to get populations to AGREE that a tattoo chip to pay bills is the best thing since slice bread... sigh...
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Jeffrey (8th December 2013), Reinhard (8th December 2013)

34. Link to Post #60
    United States Avalon Member Robin's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,584 times in 1,239 posts

Quote Posted by seehas (here)
    Very interesting Seehas. I would also like to know the meaning of the formulaes on her hand.
    The formulas may not even be the main message of the photo...

I think the fact that she is isolating a single eye with her hand, added to all of the triangles in the formulas gives us a clear indication that she (and Google) are controlled by the Illuminati.

By the way...the triangle symbol in mathematical terms is Delta...which means change.
    "Rather than love, than fame, than money, give me truth."
    ~Henry David Thoreau

35. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Robin For This Post:

Hervé (8th December 2013), Reinhard (8th December 2013)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 3 5 LastLast