+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 5 LastLast

Thread: Not looking good at Fukushima

1. Link to Post #1
    England Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,392 times in 231 posts

Default Not looking good at Fukushima

NEWS FLASH - URGENT - December 28, 2013 11:00 PM EST -- (TRN http://www.TurnerRadioNetwork.com ) -- Persons residing on the west coast of North America should IMMEDIATELY begin preparing for another possible onslaught of dangerous atmospheric radiation from the Fukushima nuclear disaster site in Japan. The Tokyo Electric Power Company (TEPCO) says radioactive steam has suddenly begun emanating from previously exploded nuclear reactor building #3 at the Fukuishima disaster site in Japan. TEPCO says they do not know why this is happening and cannot go into the building to see what's happening due to damage and lethal radiation levels in that building. Experts say this could be the beginning of a "spent fuel pool criticality (meltdown)" involving up to 89 TONS of nuclear fuel burning up into the atmosphere and heading to North America. Steam photo, full details and suggested methods to protect yourself appear below.

On December 28, 2013, the Tokyo Electric Power Company (TEPCO) admitted steam was seen billowing out of reactor building #3, saying the steam appeared to be coming from what's left of the fifth floor of the mostly-destroyed building. It is widely known that persons cannot get inside Reactor Building #3 because it is severely damaged and highly radioactive, so TEPCO cannot state for certain what is happening in that building or why. TEPCO admits they do not know why this steam is being generated, but matter-of-factly revealed today (December 28) the steam was first spotted on December 19 for a short period of time, then again on December 24 and again on December 25.

Nuclear energy experts have told TRN that the ONLY way this could be happening is if radioactive material previously ejected from the reactor explosion in March, 2011 has mixed together with other materials and has begun its own self-sustaining reaction(s), also known as a "criticality." Put simply, another "meltdown" may be taking place.

Read more at
    http://www.turnerradionetwork.com/news/146-mjt

2. The Following 25 Users Say Thank You to halffull For This Post:

Abhaya (1st January 2014), Camilo (2nd January 2014), carriellbee (31st December 2013), ceetee9 (30th December 2013), Cidersomerset (31st December 2013), cursichella1 (30th December 2013), DNA (30th December 2013), Elainie (30th December 2013), Eram (30th December 2013), freedom4all (29th December 2013), ghostrider (29th December 2013), GreenGuy (29th December 2013), Inaiá (31st December 2013), Lifebringer (29th December 2013), meat suit (29th December 2013), Mozart (30th December 2013), Möbius (30th December 2013), Rocky_Shorz (5th January 2014), Sean Cullen (29th December 2013), Spiral of Light (29th December 2013), spiritguide (30th December 2013), Sunny-side-up (29th December 2013), sygh (30th December 2013), Tesseract (29th December 2013), Wind (30th December 2013)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,794 times in 6,634 posts

Default Re: Not looking good at Fukushima

just look at the mass fish deaths since 2011 , the air and the oceans are done ... it's only a matter of time , without help from ET , we won't survive this ...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

freedom4all (29th December 2013), marlowe (29th December 2013), Sunny-side-up (29th December 2013), Wind (30th December 2013)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,743 times in 317 posts

Last edited by TODD & NORA; 12th August 2016 at 06:30.

6. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to TODD & NORA For This Post:

Becky (30th December 2013), Carmen (30th December 2013), carriellbee (31st December 2013), conk (30th December 2013), freedom4all (29th December 2013), ghostrider (29th December 2013), GreenGuy (29th December 2013), halffull (29th December 2013), LivioRazlo (29th December 2013), Spiral of Light (29th December 2013), Wind (30th December 2013)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,393 times in 744 posts

live radiation levels in US:

http://radiationnetwork.com/

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Tesseract For This Post:

Axman (30th December 2013), carriellbee (31st December 2013), ceetee9 (30th December 2013), freedom4all (29th December 2013), halffull (29th December 2013), Richard S. (30th December 2013), Sean Cullen (29th December 2013), sygh (30th December 2013), Wind (30th December 2013)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Moderator (on Sabbatical) Deborah (ahamkara)'s Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,795 times in 417 posts

Thank you for this information. Certainly it is information to know. I wonder if the many underground bases established by the military, as well as the Norwegian Seed Vault, will be utilized in the coming days? I have wondered, as well, at the blatant printing of Monopoly money by the Federal Reserve… perhaps they are not so concerned with the long term consequences of that kind of fiscal irresponsibility? Anyway, this forum is a good source of info on the developing situation. Thanks again.

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Deborah (ahamkara) For This Post:

freedom4all (29th December 2013), GreenGuy (30th December 2013), halffull (29th December 2013), Snookie (30th December 2013), Sunny-side-up (30th December 2013), Wind (30th December 2013)

11. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member ljwheat's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,570 times in 870 posts

This report is only feeding those who believe in doomsday and all is lost. Give me a break, west coast in danger yet with in its own radius Japan is fine and flourishing, no mass evacuations or danger to the locals, yet our fear mongering is going to kill us all hear in the USA. LOL

Chicken little is not the way to look into the story that’s in front of you. Do your home work, fear kill’s more people than fact. Check out this thread instead, open your mind, and look at a second opinion
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ar-scare-scam-
    Paintings that I have created over the last 35 years >Gallery https://projectavalon.net/forum4/album.php?albumid=587< or here at ACC http://www.ashtarcommandcrew.net/gro...-or-collection

12. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to ljwheat For This Post:

brenie (29th December 2013), Eram (30th December 2013), GreenGuy (30th December 2013), heyokah (30th December 2013), Kimberley (30th December 2013), leavesoftrees (30th December 2013), outerheaven (30th December 2013), panopticon (31st December 2013), Snookie (30th December 2013), Sunny-side-up (30th December 2013), sygh (30th December 2013)

13. Link to Post #7
    England Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,392 times in 231 posts

This is not about dooms day all is lost, sometimes fore warned is fore armed.

This is NOT to put fear into people, it is reporting the situation as it happens. If reporting the latest news is scare mongering, then perhaps no news should be reported.

I agree there is no mass evacuation in Japan but that does not mean all is well

We should NOT look on this with fear but with the awareness that there is something very wrong when main stream media are very quiet on the subject

I am yet to be persuaded that nuclear is good for you

14. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to halffull For This Post:

carriellbee (31st December 2013), delaware (30th December 2013), freedom4all (30th December 2013), kenaz (31st December 2013), panopticon (31st December 2013), sheme (4th January 2014), Sunny-side-up (30th December 2013), sygh (30th December 2013), Wind (30th December 2013)

15. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,794 times in 6,634 posts

Last edited by ghostrider; 29th December 2013 at 23:43.
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

carriellbee (31st December 2013), Elainie (30th December 2013), freedom4all (30th December 2013), halffull (30th December 2013), marlowe (30th December 2013), sygh (30th December 2013)

17. Link to Post #9
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,067 times in 950 posts

Whilst I believe that we should start developing energy sources other than nuclear FAST, I do not think that even Fukushima is a global doomsday situation. The world has withstood the effects of man-made nuclear radioactive radiation on numerous occasions. The testing in the US in Nevada, and the testing by Britain in Australia are cases in point. These produced quantities of contamination and were observed by troops and officials who had little or no protection from the fall out. The US, along with France, then contaminated huge areas of the Pacific making some islands uninhabitable even today. What happened during testing in Russia, China, India and Israel I don't like to speculate, and the ensuing contamination has caused damage, but not an ultimate catastrophe.

Fukushima will cause problems, as will the next disaster and the one after that, until we stop using nuclear power and use solar, wind and water energy as safer non-polluting sources of energy. I often read about self- serving companies and deliberate acts of selfish criminality on this site, but I think those who oppose the development of clean energy instead of the polluting energy of nuclear, coal and others are causing much more damage in the end.

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ellisa For This Post:

Craig (30th December 2013), delaware (30th December 2013), halffull (30th December 2013), panopticon (30th December 2013), Wind (30th December 2013)

19. Link to Post #10
    United States Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,607 times in 391 posts

If you go to 50 minutes into this link and listen for 10 minutes James Horak explains why and how the Fukushima radiation will KILL EVERYBODY.....Thanks for posting Ghostrider.....
    IMO the optimists on this forum are spreading false hope...But whatever.....everybody is entitled to their own opinion....>>even me...

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to marlowe For This Post:

carriellbee (31st December 2013), Elainie (30th December 2013), freedom4all (30th December 2013), halffull (30th December 2013), Inaiá (31st December 2013), meeradas (30th December 2013), sygh (30th December 2013)

21. Link to Post #11
    On Sabbatical
    Thanks

James Horak says essentially this is an event that cannot be remedied without outside help.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Erich For This Post:

Inaiá (31st December 2013), Sunny-side-up (30th December 2013), sygh (30th December 2013)

23. Link to Post #12
    Great Britain Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,391 times in 1,757 posts

Then may I respectfully request all the outside help generous ETs can bestow on the dear mother Earth and her creatures, on behalf of humanity please help us clear away the damage from our land and seas when the time is right. Thank you.

24. Link to Post #13
    United States Avalon Member thepainterdoug's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,162 times in 3,159 posts

thanks for posting. if you go to Hatrick Penry on youtube or google his site, he's doing great work and provides actual N R C, F O I A documents that seem to illustrate that fuel pool 4 had a zirconium fire back in 2011 and was already pretty much destroyed and drained of cooling water.
    This sheds new light on whatever Tepco is supposedly doing with their so called rod removal at no 4. How can this be? building 4 looks destroyed yet Tepco is showing a pristine orderly fuel pool. is this a complete hoax and for public consumption? It is quite possible that this looming fuel pool disaster has already happened.
    this needs real investigation and verification. thoughts?

25. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to thepainterdoug For This Post:

carriellbee (31st December 2013), delaware (30th December 2013), freedom4all (30th December 2013), halffull (30th December 2013), ljwheat (30th December 2013), marlowe (30th December 2013)

26. Link to Post #14
    United States Avalon Member GreenGuy's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,950 times in 424 posts

I don't know what's going on, but I know we are immediate losers if we give in to fear. I don't understand the physics of radiation but I know that there is a remediation. I'm lucky in a way. Being old, I only have 2 or 3 decades left on earth anyway, therefore I am not particularly afraid. I'm hard to scare anyway. I don't believe we are looking at an extinction event.
    Dammit, honey! You left the seat down again!

27. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to GreenGuy For This Post:

Ellisa (30th December 2013), freedom4all (30th December 2013), halffull (30th December 2013), ljwheat (30th December 2013)

28. Link to Post #15
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,964 times in 7,673 posts

Nuclear plants are ticking time bombs... We should have public free energy, now!

Via Transients.info...

Radiation cloud to hit the US West Coast - Message from Dr. Simon Atkins

I caught up a few times with Dr. Simon Atkins in Sydney last month and it was great to finally meet him. Simon has sent along this message in relation to the Fukishima radiation situation and the news of another radioactive cloud coming out of reactor 3. As you can see below, he is fine if you share this with others.

An old nuclear fallout map (not current)

By Climate Risk Scientist Dr. Simon Atkins, 30th December 2013

I figure you would want to know the truth, and so I do not mince words in this email.
    If you do not want to know anything about how Fukushima radiation is entering the US food supply, then please do not read any more of this email.

Many radiation clouds from the Fukushima catastrophe have been moving downstream over the last 1,000+ days, and the cumulative radiation and the different types of radiation isotopes / nuclides (of strontium, plutonium, tritium as well as cesium and others) have been intensifying and are entering the food chain in the United States. The bio-accumulation of radiation in people is already causing many primary and secondary radiation poisoning symptoms. Families, especially with children younger than 16 as well as those single adults, couples, and older folks with immune challenges, are already doing everything they can to think of and act upon ways to either move further east or get out of the USA all together. These choices are not easy. But with radiation, you cannot see, smell, feel, taste or hear it coming. We are blinded, deaf and dumb to this catastrophe. Unfortunately, as an atmospheric scientist for 25 years, in watching the Jetstream and sea currents, there is no end in sight. The Japanese government is not doing a single thing to make this better or try to solve it.

And this is the latest news ramping-up the detection of contamination spreading into the United States: http://www.turnerradionetwork.com/news/146-mjt. This is worse a warning than I have been giving, but I do believe a lot of it is true.

It's incredibly sad, I am just about lost for words. I have been predicting this for over 2 and a half years now. Many of you knew that I left the United States and moved my family out of the country because of this. I have to say it bluntly: the radiation contamination into America is going to get much worse especially since nothing is being done to solve it. We literally have rogue "terrorist" governments -- the USA and Japan -- that are looking blindly the other way, doing absolutely NOTHING to solve this or tell the American people. The sickness, mutations, and slow deaths from cancers, and other immunological degenerative dis-ease and illness in America will be on the increase, more and more every quarter. The suffering and chaos will be at times worse, because let me blunt again, some will see no answer, and will 'lose' it. This is just another one of the dangers to society-at-large when a Black Swan slowly unfolding event (with an acceleration of impacts over time) is happening without being greatly solved.

PLEASE send this out to everyone you know. Yes, you may forward this with my signature. You can also follow my tweets at: @DrSimonAtkins. Post this or any links on Facebook. You can also do Web searches for "Dr Simon Atkins + Fukushima" to listen to radio interviews where I provide a list of anti-radiation products. I am doing the best I can to make everyone aware of this. There will be delays in answering any question via e-mail.

Too much of Mainstream Media is following a script full of lies, some knowingly, some unknowingly. I ask you to empower yourself to get more information. Go to www.ENEnews.com. Soon though, more "brave" TV stations will go up against "The System" to report on Fukushima. And you will begin to hear more about Fukushima, whereas now, most Americans literally have no idea what is truly going on.

People that you know in potential harm's way need to REALLY take this warnings very seriously. I am on record for saying that after March 2014, and I stand with my prediction, that a social movement will begin (due to the Fukushima disaster's impacts & effects inside America), and life in the USA will change a lot.

Think of ways you can change your life accordingly. Remember, in the past, there have been thousands upon millions of people that have "fled", left, or otherwise gone to another part of their country or out of their country for all types of reasons in the past. These have been social migrations, and I believe another one is soon going to begin. We are now in a "Post-Radiation" world, and Fukushima is easily the biggest environmental disaster that has ever happened.

God Bless. In peace,
    Simon
    "When you've seen beyond yourself, then you may find, peace of mind is waiting there." ~ George Harrison

29. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Post:

carriellbee (31st December 2013), freedom4all (30th December 2013), GreenGuy (30th December 2013), halffull (30th December 2013), Selene (30th December 2013), sygh (30th December 2013)

30. Link to Post #16
    United States Avalon Member cloud9's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,796 times in 663 posts

I honestly believe that if the situation were so dire we would already know it. This disaster happened almost 2 years ago and it hasn't been fixed so it means that radiation has been coming out all this time.
    Have any of you seen any documentaries or news about the effects of such radiation on the japanese people? I would assume they would be dying by the hundreds or thousands every day and even the people on the west coast would be dying too.
    If it takes a few days for radiation to reach the west coast we would already know about the fatal effects of it and would have seen it many many times by now.
    Please don't believe everything people or the internet say, even doctors or experts don't know everything.
    To me, it makes sense that if after almost 2 years nothing so devastating (or not devastating at all at least for US so far) has happened, perhaps radiation is not as dangerous as we have been told but it's a great tool to make people scared to death.

31. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to cloud9 For This Post:

delaware (30th December 2013), heyokah (30th December 2013), Kimberley (30th December 2013), ljwheat (30th December 2013), Snookie (30th December 2013)

32. Link to Post #17
    Tip of the neuron's tendril watching the sparks fly...
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,215 times in 421 posts

If you want a little peace of mind, stock up on Calcium, Iodine (kelp) and selenium supplements. Those three will do the most good for the least invested if dangerous levels of radiation do arrive. Even Iodized salt could help protect. Until then I'll sit back drinking this amazing homebrewed brown ale and relax.
    (Insert signature here)

33. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Octavusprime For This Post:

freedom4all (30th December 2013), halffull (30th December 2013), ljwheat (30th December 2013), teknix (30th December 2013)

34. Link to Post #18
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,079 times in 653 posts

Just taking this one day at a time, as most of us do not have the knowledge to fix it. Loss of sea life concernes me, and ofcourse, the loss of human life does as well. Exposure to low levels of radiation is slow to present; however, illness does show itself more quickly in the young and old. I am suprised more people haven't left Japan, I would have been out of there as fast as I could.

35. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sygh For This Post:

freedom4all (30th December 2013), halffull (30th December 2013)

36. Link to Post #19
    United States Avalon Member cursichella1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,235 times in 761 posts

I'd be grateful for another source on this story if anyone knows of one? Other than RT, I can't find any authoritive report (and by authoritive, I mean someone trustworthy) to substantiate immediate panic. On Dec 21st, RT reported that TEPCO recorded "1.9 million becquerels per liter of beta ray-emitting radioactive substances at its No.2 reactor" and said TEPCO suspected a below ground leak (ground water and ocean) of radioactive Cesium.

Turner Network Radio is very questionable in my book and though RT's report is certainly bad enough, the "fear factor" of TNR throws up more flags for me than the radiation. In addition, I think James Corbett (CorbettReport.com) would be all over this if it was time to hit the fallout shelters.

I'll keep looking. It is good advice to follow the recommendations posted above, but let's keep our heads here.
    cursichella1

Qui tacet consentit

37. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to cursichella1 For This Post:

freedom4all (30th December 2013), halffull (30th December 2013), ljwheat (30th December 2013), panopticon (30th December 2013)

38. Link to Post #20
    United States Avalon Member cursichella1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,235 times in 761 posts

Oops, I managed to post the same thing twice and hate wasting space!
    Last edited by cursichella1; 31st December 2013 at 08:10. Reason: accidently posted twice
    cursichella1

Qui tacet consentit

39. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cursichella1 For This Post:

Ellisa (31st December 2013), ljwheat (30th December 2013)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 5 LastLast