+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Cure any Autoimmune Disease

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks

Default Re: Cure any Autoimmune Disease

I watched the entire video today. Thanks again greybeard!
    Ive already encouraged several people to take the time to watch it. Hopefully the knowledge will continue to spread.

Thank you everyone else for your input. So we can cut out animal products, drink baking soda in water, take minerals...I already began looking online. Does anyone have suggestions regarding quality/ cost effective options?

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Tonya For This Post:

alh02 (12th January 2014), Eram (16th January 2014), greybeard (12th January 2014), Sunny-side-up (12th January 2014)

3. Link to Post #22
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Tonya (here)
    Does anyone have suggestions regarding quality/ cost effective options?
    Hi Tonya,

I spent a good portion of my day (yesterday) researching various ionic mineral supplementation options/products that are available for purchase on the internet.

Comparing products is a time consuming process as there are so many variables to consider, i.e. price, quality, product contents/ingredients, fillers/binders used, where the minerals were sourced from, manufacturing standards used in production, reputation of manufacturer, product user reviews etc etc etc. And to make things even more difficult the range of these kinds of products that are currently available on the market is EXTENSIVE!

Anyway, after going through the motions with all of that I think I might have found a few products that meet MY expectations/requirements, but that is not to say they will also meet YOURS .

I should probably also mention at this point that I have decided not to go for the 'coral' or 'phytonutrient' varieties of ionic minerals, instead opting for the fulvic/fulvonic variety - sourced from fossilized/prehistoric land-based plant matter.

Anyhow, here are some links to products that have found their way onto my "short list" (for now at least)...

Elixa Peak Being Fulvonic Mineral Concentrate, 2 fl oz (59 ml) - x350 Concentration
    Vital Earth Minerals, Fulvic Mineral Complex, Ionic Mineral Dietary Supplement, 32 fl oz (946 ml)
    Eidon Mineral Supplements, Multiple Mineral, 18oz (533 ml)

There are also a few other products that I'm still checking out, and I'm sure there are many good products that I haven't even found yet. So, I would welcome any suggestions/recommendations/information from other members who are also going through the process of conducting research into ionic mineral supplements.......

POST EDIT:

The reason I decided NOT to go for coral/phytonutrient-based ionic mineral supplements is due to my concerns about contamination (radiation, pollution, sewage etc). I figured the fulvic/fulvonic varieties might be a safer option, due to them being sourced from prehistoric shale deposits that are millions of years old (less likely to be contaminated by human-caused environmental impacts).
    Last edited by alh02; 12th January 2014 at 03:18.
    “There is no sun without shadow, and it is essential to know the night.”
    ~ Albert Camus

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to alh02 For This Post:

Eram (16th January 2014), greybeard (12th January 2014), Siphonemis (9th May 2019), Tonya (12th January 2014)

5. Link to Post #23
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,860 times in 11,838 posts

Thanks alho2 for your input.
    Im learning about this too and take on board your thoughts on contamination.

In UK this is a helpful supplier and they give part of their profit to a charity,
    http://www.bobbyshealthyshop.co.uk/

I use healthspan for vitamins/minerals at the moment.
    http://www.healthspan.co.uk/

Amazon has Ph testing strips---that's an eye opener.

Please keep suggestions coming, they are much appreciated .

Chris
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

alh02 (12th January 2014), Eram (16th January 2014), Tonya (12th January 2014)

7. Link to Post #24
    Thanks

Okay, so after a great of research and careful consideration, I've decided I'm going to put myself on a basic alkaline-promoting diet and health protocol.

At this stage, the protocol I've come up with consists of the following:

1) Daily organic super-food and vegetable green (vitamin/mineral/antioxidant) supplementation using Paradise Herbs ORAC Energy Greens.

2) Additional essential mineral supplementation using Elixa Fulvonic Ionic Mineral Concentrate.

3) Drinking only purified alkaline water from Hexagon 8-Stage Water Purifier (apparently produces purified, mineralised, alkaline, "living" water).

4. Combined with addition of (aluminium free) baking/bi-carb soda using McKenzie's Bi-carb Soda which I will take as necessary depending on body PH levels monitored using one of these basic saliva/urine PH test kits.

5. Switching to a mostly fruit/vegetable based diet, trying to buy organic wherever possible as availability and budget allows.

I plan to kick things off about two weeks from now, once I have all the necessary products (etc) ready to go. Some of them I already have (like the water purifier and baking soda), some I need to purchase/order online which no doubt will take a week or so as they will have to be shipped from O/S.

Anyway, I figured why keep sitting on my backside thinking about it until I lose motivation, forget about this stuff, or move onto something else... best to strike while the iron is hot as they say!

Oh, and the reason I provided specific links to the products I intend to use whilst undertaking this protocol, was so people here could check them out and potentially warn me of any issues they might be aware of that I didn't pick up on for some reaon.

So, if you do find anything suspicious about them or believe for some reason they are not good options/products to use, please let me know so I can look for more suitable alternatives. I do not intend to make any purchases for another 3 days (pay day for me), so if you know something I don't about all this stuff and think I might be making a mistake I would be most grateful if you could let me know asap.

With that said, I'm really excited to be embarking on this new health journey/adventure, which I believe has the potential to deliver significant, beneficial, life-changing results... wish me luck!
    “There is no sun without shadow, and it is essential to know the night.”
    ~ Albert Camus

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to alh02 For This Post:

brenie (14th January 2014), Eram (16th January 2014), greybeard (12th January 2014), gripreaper (13th January 2014), Siphonemis (9th May 2019), sunflower (20th January 2014), Tonya (12th January 2014)

9. Link to Post #25
    UK Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,532 times in 591 posts

Maybe the OP could amend the typo in the title of such an important thread. Ilness should of course be Illness

10. Link to Post #26
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by MorningFox (here)
    Maybe the OP could amend the typo in the title of such an important thread. Ilness should of course be Illness

Thanks It does not cure dyslexia--laughing
    Spell check does not work on title.
    I changed the title but dont know if that will work.

Chris

¤=[Post Update]=¤

No it does not--perhaps a mod would like to change the title to be in line with my adjusted OP
    Chris

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Eram (16th January 2014), Jeffrey (12th January 2014), MorningFox (13th January 2014)

12. Link to Post #27
    Ecuador Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,195 times in 1,429 posts

Quote Posted by greybeard (here)
    Quote Posted by MorningFox (here)

Thanks It does not cure dyslexia--laughing
    Spell check does not work on title.
    I changed the title but dont know if that will work.

Chris

¤=[Post Update]=¤

No it does not--perhaps a mod would like to change the title to be in line with my adjusted OP
    Chris
    You got it Chris!

The title has been amended, and here's a thread bump!

Jeff
    Last edited by Jeffrey; 12th January 2014 at 23:07.

13. Link to Post #28
    United States Avalon Member gripreaper's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,685 times in 3,744 posts

Quote Posted by alh02 (here)
    With that said, I'm really excited to be embarking on this new health journey/adventure, which I believe has the potential to deliver significant, beneficial, life-changing results... wish me luck!
    If you start walking on water or can read the Akashic, let us know!
    "Lay Down Your Truth and Check Your Weapons
    The Next Voice You Hear Will Be Your OWN"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhS69C1tr0w

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

alh02 (13th January 2014), greybeard (13th January 2014)

15. Link to Post #29
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,140 times in 1,005 posts

As someone with MS symptoms I am very interested in this video. However, due to my remote location and limited internet connection I cannot watch youtube videos...especially anything beyond a couple of minutes. From the comments it seems the video is about making the body more alkaline. This is something I have been focused on for a while, and while I believe it is very beneficial I would not say it has cured my condition. My sister has Crohns and also focused on creating an alkaline state in her body, and though of course this is beneficial to her health it has not cured her condition.

So I am assuming that there is a lot more in this video than creating an alkaline body state and I would REALLY appreciate it if someone could let me (and anyone else technologically challenged) know they key elements presented here.

Thank You

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to enfoldedblue For This Post:

alh02 (13th January 2014), Eram (16th January 2014), greybeard (13th January 2014), Wind (14th January 2014)

17. Link to Post #30
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by enfoldedblue (here)
    As someone with MS symptoms I am very interested in this video. However, due to my remote location and limited internet connection I cannot watch youtube videos...especially anything beyond a couple of minutes. From the comments it seems the video is about making the body more alkaline. This is something I have been focused on for a while, and while I believe it is very beneficial I would not say it has cured my condition. My sister has Crohns and also focused on creating an alkaline state in her body, and though of course this is beneficial to her health it has not cured her condition.

So I am assuming that there is a lot more in this video than creating an alkaline body state and I would REALLY appreciate it if someone could let me (and anyone else technologically challenged) know they key elements presented here.

Thank You
    Hi enfoldedblue
    There are various suggestions.
    Yes acid Ph is the problem.
    The body needs a certain voltage to work efficiently---acidity lowers that--alkaline enhances that.
    Ionised water preferable.
    Sea salt in normal amounts on food.
    Raw food diet good.
    Vegan a good idea--animal protein can be unhelpful to say the least. (including chicken)
    Testing with Ph level with strips essential to know here you are acid/alkaline balance.
    There are books on the subject.
    Minerals essential, post 25 very helpful.
    The blood, bones, muscles are starved of oxygen through acidity.
    You cant loose weight if you acidic.
    Ph chart
    http://www.rense.com/1.mpicons/acidalka.htm

Regards Chris

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

enfoldedblue (13th January 2014), Eram (16th January 2014), genevieve (17th January 2014), gripreaper (13th January 2014), Heart-2-Heart (16th January 2014), Wind (14th January 2014)

19. Link to Post #31
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Feed back will be appreciated.
    Viewing video for third time--and get more and more that I missed first time--a life saver.
    Chris

20. The Following User Says Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Eram (16th January 2014)

21. Link to Post #32
    Language
    English
    Thanks

They could have produced a much shorter video.
    I suppose they felt they had to prove their point and I think they did.
    Some people have latent within their body a disease.
    So its a question of minimising certain triggers, one of which is acidity.

The X rays of before and after of cell phone use are also a wake up call.

I watched another video where plants placed near a home based router died.
    People just do not want to acknowledge information like this--an inconvenient truth.

Chris

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Eram (16th January 2014), Heart-2-Heart (16th January 2014), Wind (18th January 2014)

23. Link to Post #33
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,038 times in 1,437 posts

I'm in the midst of the video and it is most interesting, even for people who know a thing a two about acidity and health.

I really liked this quote:
    Doctors are men who prescribe medicines of which they know little, to cure diseases of which they know less, in human beings of whom they know nothing. (1760) ~Rudolf Virchow~

Back to the second part of the video now.
    hylozoic tenet: “Consciousness sleeps in the stone, dreams in the plant, awakens in the animal, and becomes self-conscious in man.”

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Eram For This Post:

Heart-2-Heart (17th January 2014)

25. Link to Post #34
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Eram (here)
    I'm in the midst of the video and it is most interesting, even for people who know a thing a two about acidity and health.

I really liked this quote:
    Doctors are men who prescribe medicines of which they know little, to cure diseases of which they know less, in human beings of whom they know nothing. (1760) ~Rudolf Virchow~

Back to the second part of the video now.
    Great you are getting some thing from the video Eram.
    I did same as you---its too much to take in.
    Ive had to repeat watch it and every time I got something of interest that I missed before.
    Basically im reasonably healthy but ignored "minor" warnings like leg cramps, cold hands at times and veracious veins.
    Just put it down to my age---that's a big mistake.
    One can be healthy, energetic, enjoy life at any age.

Chris

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

1 flew over (19th January 2014), Eram (16th January 2014), Heart-2-Heart (17th January 2014), Wind (18th January 2014)

27. Link to Post #35
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Vital Functions of Salt in the Body

1. Salt is most effective in stabilizing irregular heartbeats and, Contrary to the misconception that it causes high blood pressure, it is actually essential for the regulation of blood pressure - in conjunction with water. Naturally the proportions are critical.

2. Salt is vital to the extraction of excess acidity from the cells in the body, particularly the brain cells.

3. Salt is vital for balancing the sugar levels in the blood; a needed element in diabetics.

4. Salt is vital for the generation of hydroelectric energy in cells in the body. It is used for local power generation at the sites of energy need by the cells.

5. Salt is vital to the nerve cells' communication and information processing all the time that the brain cells work, from the moment of conception to death.

6. Salt is vital for absorption of food particles through the intestinal tract.

7. Salt is vital for the clearance of the lungs of mucus plugs and sticky phlegm, particularly in asthma and cystic fibrosis.

8. Salt is vital for clearing up catarrh and congestion of the sinuses.

9. Salt is a strong natural antihistamine.

10. Salt is essential for the prevention of muscle cramps.

11. Salt is vital to prevent excess saliva production to the point that it flows out of the mouth during sleep. Needing to constantly mop up excess saliva indicates salt shortage.

12. Salt is absolutely vital to making the structure of bones firm. Osteoporosis, in a major way, is a result of salt and water shortage in the body.

13. Salt is vital for sleep regulation. It is a natural hypnotic.

14. Salt is a vitally needed element in the treatment of diabetics.

15. Salt on the tongue will stop persistent dry coughs.

16. Salt is vital for the prevention of gout and gouty arthritis.

17. Salt is vital for maintaining sexuality and libido.

18. Salt is vital for preventing varicose veins and spider veins on the legs and thighs.

19. Salt is vital to the communication and information processing nerve cells the entire time that the brain cells work - from the moment of conception to death.

20. Salt is vital for reducing a double chin. When the body is short of salt, it means the body really is short of water. The salivary glands sense the salt shortage and are obliged to produce more saliva to lubricate the act of chewing and swallowing and also to supply the stomach with water that it needs for breaking down foods. Circulation to the salivary glands increases and the blood vessels become "leaky" in order to supply the glands with water to manufacture saliva. The "leakiness" spills beyond the area of the glands themselves, causing increased bulk under the skin of the chin, the cheeks and into the neck.

21. Sea salt contains about 80 mineral elements that the body needs. Some of these elements are needed in trace amounts. Unrefined sea salt is a better choice of salt than other types of salt on the market. Ordinary table salt that is bought in the super markets has been stripped of its companion elements and contains additive elements such as aluminum silicate to keep it powdery and porous. Aluminum is a very toxic element in our nervous system. It is implicated as one of the primary causes of Alzheimer's disease.

22. Twenty-seven percent of the body's salt is in the bones. Osteoporosis results when the body needs more salt and takes it from the body. Bones are twenty-two percent water. Is it not obvious what happens to the bones when we're deficient in salt or water or both.

* The information on salt intake is taken from Dr. Batmanghelidj's book, "Water: Rx for a Healthier Pain-Free Life".

The Op video also states the value of sea salt, water and minerals.

Chris

28. The Following User Says Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Heart-2-Heart (7th February 2014)

29. Link to Post #36
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Dr Joel Wallach Dec 30 2013

This is an ideal follow on from the OP video

Dr Joel Wallach has had an amazing career as Veterinarian, Naturopath, Pathologist and more. Dr Wallach's professional background has lead him to an important awareness of nutrition and its importance in our everyday health. Enjoy this most informative video, sponsored by Pete Carlson Golf and Tennis, Palm Desert

The first video takes quite a while to get down to basics---so it may be an idea to go to the second video which is much shorter.

Last edited by greybeard; 22nd February 2014 at 17:12.

30. Link to Post #37
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    Zulu
    Thanks

I came across this thread seeking alternative information and advice, and boy did this forum deliver. I’ve spent the last four days hospitalized after checking myself in due to intense pain in my kidneys, and was diagnosed with advanced kidney disease. The OP video and the subsequent information presented has blown me away. Here I thought I was living a decently healthy life, when all along I was severely poisoning myself.

Doctors say I’m a few months shy of requiring dialysis, and subsequently a kidney transplant. It wasn’t helpful that my wife was in the room when the diagnosis was made, because it naturally frightened her, but with what I’ve read on this thread and other pertaining articles online, I’ve made some purchases online, and can honestly say I’m very optimistic about my future and staying ahead of dialysis. I will come back six months from now to enlighten everyone on my personal journey, and the efficacy of proper pH balance in my body.
    "Rage, rage against the dying of the light." -D. Thomas

31. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Siphonemis For This Post:

Constance (9th May 2019), greybeard (9th May 2019), ThePythonicCow (9th May 2019)

32. Link to Post #38
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,435 times in 3,321 posts

Quote Posted by Siphonemis (here)
    I came across this thread seeking alternative information and advice, and boy did this forum deliver. I’ve spent the last four days hospitalized after checking myself in due to intense pain in my kidneys, and was diagnosed with advanced kidney disease. The OP video and the subsequent information presented has blown me away. Here I thought I was living a decently healthy life, when all along I was severely poisoning myself.

Doctors say I’m a few months shy of requiring dialysis, and subsequently a kidney transplant. It wasn’t helpful that my wife was in the room when the diagnosis was made, because it naturally frightened her, but with what I’ve read on this thread and other pertaining articles online, I’ve made some purchases online, and can honestly say I’m very optimistic about my future and staying ahead of dialysis. I will come back six months from now to enlighten everyone on my personal journey, and the efficacy of proper pH balance in my body.
    We wish you all the best of luck Siphonemis.

33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Constance For This Post:

greybeard (9th May 2019), ThePythonicCow (9th May 2019)

34. Link to Post #39
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Siphonemis Im sure your efforts to regain good health will be effective.
    I would suggest you take a look at DMSO information
    Latte put me on to this
    Chris

DMSO - The Suppressed Cure

35. The Following User Says Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Siphonemis (9th May 2019)

36. Link to Post #40
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I would point out that Dr Robert O Young has been discredited and jailed.
    False claims etc.
    He has written several books on the subject and is in the opening post video.
    However there is a lot of evidence that Bi-carbonate of soda is effective and some that it isnt.

Chris

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast