+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3

Thread: Ho'oponopono: Cleansing Memories Within

1. Link to Post #41
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,263 times in 5,712 posts

Default Re: Ho'oponopono: Cleansing Memories Within

Recently I am beginning to understand how I am responsible for everything in my purview. Hooponopono is the process where we forgive and forget. The inner most teaching is that I am creating what I experience and I literally sense my own created POV after the fact. I am focusing on the erasing nature of Hooponopono. Memory is given to the Creator which forgives, the Intelligent Infinity who LOVES us.

WE have been Children of Sorrow. We have been living in a distortion. Some call it amnesia but I see it a the Black Goo cvering all in sticky obfuscation.The black goo is the accumulated mass of thought choking. However, I have had first hand results with cleaning. I was a child of sorrow but learning to be a CHILD OF JOY. I testify the knowledge of JOY comes with cleaning.

Love seeks to heal all sorrow and suffering in us. The anguish arises we are facing our responsibility for all we survey.

BUT I am really satisfied that using the process of forgiveness is practical HELP. I think this is process of dissolving thought forms we own and choose to banish. If we recognize the distortion where the "thought thing" does not conform to what we Choose, we can use our BIRTH RIGHT. We can forgive and forget and Choose anew. We do that by returning the energy of the undesires. They propagate when given attention. I AM the one who attends and therefore have the right and privalege to SAY NO to the thought. The committment I made to a "world" is that I keep imagining it and keep the vision which leads me to SAY YES and see consequences. The consequences are a secret until we form them into matter and see it all in hindsight. In our life we Observe thoughtforms we chose before. There are never any thoughtforms standing alone. They cluster and they entangle. You will forgive them out of existance now or choose them again.

Hooponopono is acting as forgiveness itself.

You focus on a problem.
    You sincerely wish to EXPERIENCE the forgiven state... where forgiveness takes us is a mystery. Surrender to a different change takes a Faith of trust. We lacked faith and we ask forgiveness of Divine. Then we allow ourselves to be thankful in a love relationship that is PRACTICALLY beautiful and just what is the very best POSSIBLE: that is being with Divine IMO. It shows up in our daily life as a GOOD new day.

I believe we have to connect with Divine with free will.
    From a successful connection, there is a REAL flow of love and manifestations from love.
    Love is Intelligent and Infinite.

I love you, when deeply, reverently accessed is just there in the heart. I love you brings us to touch any thought with as much Joy as possible. The Joy in Intelligent Infinity comes to us if asked. Healing is just what happens in this space.

I am sorry for (whatever can be placed here), when felt deeply attunes us to Intelligent infinity. We have a pattern that is suffered and we contact Intelligent Infinity to release its hold. Letting go leaves more room for LOVE which heals

Please forgive me is actually pointing Intelligent Infinity to the thoughtform which seeks "forgiveness". These are ours and our authority alone knows what needs forgiveness. We have free will and that will chooses its experience so MUST have a way to release the choice after wisdom gained by encounters.

Thank you is experiencing the dissolve. When we have sincerely repented, we live in a new way... Everyone in our purview is transformed.

Hooponopono is proving itself to me. I am grateful at this guide post to do something about our shadow... that trailing thoughtform cloud. The space must be cleared for the chosen ones to shine. Forgiveness is the next step after seeing the picture clearly. I am not sure how many would like the responsibility? But IMO it is magical technology. . We can choose FOR and LOVE ourselves (maybe only Just Now able but READY to go). GOD IS CREATOR and there is a relationship between mundane GOOD and OUR connection to Intelligent Infinity and God love beauty.

Hooponopono is a Beauty Way.

The purposes of Ho'oponopono:夏威夷零極限歐波諾波諾
    1) To connect with the Divinity within on a moment-to-moment basis;
    2) To ask that movement and all it contains, be cleansed.
    Only the Divinity can do that.
    Only the Divinity can erase or correct memories and thought forms. Only the Divinity knows what is going on with a person, since the Divinity created us. [/YOUTUBE]
    Last edited by Delight; 19th September 2020 at 02:15.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Bill Ryan (19th September 2020), Franny (19th September 2020), Guru Know It All. (11th February 2021), Hym (19th November 2020), Orph (23rd September 2020), Peace in Oz (20th November 2020), pueblo (19th September 2020)

3. Link to Post #42
    Thanks

A long video from Hew Len which I had not seen. Cleaning is constant. Peace begins with me. "Enlightenment of one is enlightenment of all".

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Bill Ryan (19th September 2020), Constance (19th November 2020), Franny (19th September 2020), Guru Know It All. (11th February 2021), Gwin Ru (19th November 2020), Harmony (20th November 2020), Hym (19th November 2020), pueblo (19th September 2020)

5. Link to Post #43
    France Avalon Member Lunesoleil's Avatar
    Language
    uses a translator
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,290 times in 1,184 posts

Quote Posted by Delight (here)

I accused the video style of being a little cheesy and so I said: "I love you, I am sorry, Please Forgive me, Thank you" and I listened four times already. I wish it went on longer. It does reverberate in a good way. I think that this is a very healing 10 minutes.
    The whole planet could use this magic formula "I love you, I'm sorry, please forgive me, thank you" After the Covid, will we have to relearn how to live normally and without a mask?

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Lunesoleil For This Post:

Bill Ryan (20th November 2020), Constance (19th November 2020), Guru Know It All. (11th February 2021), Gwin Ru (19th November 2020), Harmony (20th November 2020), Hym (19th November 2020), Sue (Ayt) (20th November 2020)

7. Link to Post #44
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,435 times in 3,321 posts

ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff
    Last edited by Constance; 14th November 2021 at 20:08.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Constance For This Post:

Bill Ryan (20th November 2020), Gwin Ru (19th November 2020), Harmony (20th November 2020), Lunesoleil (19th November 2020), Sue (Ayt) (20th November 2020)

9. Link to Post #45
    Thanks

The principles of hooponopono release ancient trauma.

"Why did ancient civilizations disappear?" has been a lifelong fascination. In 3rd grade when we saw Egypt's ruins in pictures I began searching. There has been a real shift in what people believe about the history of earth. I decided early on that there MUST have been a "flood". There was never any question that "people" may have had brilliant civilizations of all kinds here in the past.

I think of the terrible upheavals and the trauma left on the survivors. This is deep grief.

IMO this kind of cycle of destruction may be all that is necessary to explain our collective psyche. We keep experiencing this destruction that obliterates our trust.

Fear, war and tribal allegiance (which leads to group minds) help us compartmentalize what feels like a dangerous "world". These qualities of defense seem necessary and having them as a core energy we recreate the ongoing life of these egregores. It is cyclical.

I am using forgiveness to heal truama of my body and many feelings I experience are intense and uncomfortable. It is overwhelming to break through the barriers and blocks I placed but I have tools to release these feelings and heal THROUGH the divine energy that is always available but is not taken in when the body is tensed up and the mind is in turmoil. I know what needs to be healed in me by what I encounter. Any thought and feeling that wants forgiveness is what is in my environment. Divine tools clear the way allowing forgiveness, love to work on me.

IMO this is easier than ever!

I am listening to this lecture tonight.

Last edited by Delight; 20th November 2020 at 02:00.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Bill Ryan (21st November 2020), Constance (20th November 2020), Guru Know It All. (11th February 2021), Sue (Ayt) (20th November 2020)

11. Link to Post #46
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,546 times in 2,065 posts

hi there, just to say in advance i haven't had time to read through the whole thread, but wanted to pop in because i spent a good part of my day yesterday engaged with this specific process

there has been a person in my life who has always played an "adversarial" role

she was an important teacher as much of the daftness i have as a "warrior" came specifically from THIS relationship

she was an important teacher because the great depth of compassion that i am able to feel comes specifically from the outcomes of this particular relationship

much of who I AM today has been thusly defined

and there is nothing to be BUT grateful for that

the curious thing, is that as i have advanced and evolved through life, though my early years saw much turmoil, my later years contain mostly harmonious relationships. even those that may initially meet with the warrior in me? ALL seem to come around to a place of mutual respect and genuine love and appreciation

ALL of them

with ALL people ~ everywhere

except this one person

i'm pretty sure it's a past life thing
    in fact, i think she was my sister in another life

so there's never been a "rational" or "logical" explanation in THIS lifetime

and just to keep my sanity, we parted ways for a couple of decades

and i grew and "evolved"
    and she did not

so when she got ill and i immediately returned to care for her?

she was very sorrowful at so much time wasted
    and she was amazed at the love of the people that surrounded me

that amazement soon turned to resentment

which SHE had taught me to daftly DISallow to entangle me

still, it had been long since i even needed to exercise THAT "muscle"

and the more we went throughout
    and the more she witnessed the responses that people had towards me
    again, i felt antagonism from her

and she began to be vocally critical

and though i was well able to side step such nonsense
    a part of me didn't "want to"
    a part of me wanted to "rub" her face in it

i even said, "you've gone with me to many places
    and witnessed hundreds of interactions with others
    would you say they share your opinion or respect me?"

"respect, admiration, they love you" she conceded

"ok" i said, "then know this, it is not my job to change your mind about me. that is your concern and your affair. and you are well within your rights to continue to view me in a negative light.... i just want YOU to be VERY CLEAR ...

if you choose to continue to 'see' me in a negative light?
    you are VERY much alone in that opinion
    very much alone
    ok?"

which at the time it was said, i was attempting to gently bring to her awareness that
    perception does not always equal truth.
    that just because she perceived something to be a certain way,
    did not mean it actually WAS that way...

that is true

however, in full disclosure?
    a part of me wanted to press the point of her being "wrong"

so it wasn't long before our visits became infrequent once again.

yesterday, i was contemplating the situation

and i thought ... ok ... i've had enough
    and do not want this to extend out further
    and hanging on to a "bit of darkness"
    or keeping "light" out of this little corner of my heart
    is affecting me to whatever degree i'm indulging this

so i began

"please forgive me

i am SO sorry

thank you so much for everything

and i send you ONLY love
    (until i was able to say ~ I love you" and mean it

over and over and over

all day throughout

ACIM (A Course in Miracles) teaches that only one need choose peace

also that we have
    "the right to deny the power of anything but Source to affect our lives"

also that "though our tolerance for pain is high? it is NOT without limits"

so i threw ALL That in as well

i said "it ends now ~ ALL adversarial engagement ends now from this point forth in eternity. i choose love and only love. i choose peace and ONLY peace. and continued with my Ho'oponopono mantras over and over throughout the day

today was a real breakthrough
    i could literally SEE and FEEL the difference
    though we had not seen each other at all yesterday

the interaction today was devoid of any adversarial vibrations

I AM grateful
    I AM committed
    I have chosen
    and that is that

so it was very nice to see this thread today
    thank you for allowing me to share

what is most important in practicing this, is that people understand that LACK of forgiveness?

is not a burden we put on others

it is a burden WE carry
    and we are carrying it
    ONLY because we are choosing TO carry it

the other person?
    is at the movies ... shopping ... sleeping ...
    they are UNAFFECTED

the one that WE are "affecting"?

is ourselves

maybe its time to give ourselves a break
    and release
    what will otherwise "bind" us

not because it HAS the "inherent" power TO bind us

but because WE are GIVING it the power TO bind us

and that is a choice
    a choice we alone can change
    We should defend our way of life
    to an extent that any attempt on it is crushed,

so that any adversary
    will never make such an attempt in the future.

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to iota For This Post:

Bill Ryan (21st November 2020), Constance (20th November 2020), Delight (20th November 2020), Eva2 (20th November 2020), Guru Know It All. (11th February 2021), Harmony (23rd November 2020), Peace in Oz (20th November 2020), Sue (Ayt) (20th November 2020)

13. Link to Post #47
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,546 times in 2,065 posts

**UPDATE**

i'm in a whirlwind of activity but just had to pop in HERE first to report

just got off the phone with the person i spoke of

it was the most "light"-hearted and loving conversation EVER!
    (as it should since release of heavy burden WOULD make it 'lighter' ~ literally! lol!)

anyway, my heart felt so FULL
    had to stop and "connect" and as i continued my mantra
    (when you achieve momentum, that isn't the time to stop but to keep pressing on i think)

so i was saying

"i REALLY am SO sorry

please, please forgive ALL indulgences in UNloving thoughts

thank you SOOOOO much

(and right there i stopped and cried
    you don't know but i lost my son 3 yrs ago
    so this now will make sense)

"... thank you SOOO much that i get TO BE sorry before its too late

and i so very much love you!"

the release we give?

is ALWAYS
    OURS

we are but pipes
    pipes that CANNOT help but be "tainted" by that which we choose to allow to pass through us

like mud
    if mud goes through a pipe?
    the pipe inside can't help but BE "muddy"

if clear water is chosen instead?
    the pipe itself cannot help but BE "cleansed"

the choice is OURS
    the release is OURS as well

with a FULL heart i send ALL of you my deepest LOVE!!
    We should defend our way of life
    to an extent that any attempt on it is crushed,

so that any adversary
    will never make such an attempt in the future.

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to iota For This Post:

Bill Ryan (21st November 2020), Constance (20th November 2020), Eva2 (20th November 2020), Guru Know It All. (11th February 2021), Harmony (23rd November 2020), Hym (20th November 2020), Lunesoleil (20th November 2020)

15. Link to Post #48
    Thanks

Quote Posted by iota (here)
    **UPDATE**

i'm in a whirlwind of activity but just had to pop in HERE first to report

just got off the phone with the person i spoke of

it was the most "light"-hearted and loving conversation EVER!
    (as it should since release of heavy burden WOULD make it 'lighter' ~ literally! lol!)

anyway, my heart felt so FULL
    had to stop and "connect" and as i continued my mantra
    (when you achieve momentum, that isn't the time to stop but to keep pressing on i think)

so i was saying

"i REALLY am SO sorry

please, please forgive ALL indulgences in UNloving thoughts

thank you SOOOOO much

(and right there i stopped and cried
    you don't know but i lost my son 3 yrs ago
    so this now will make sense)

"... thank you SOOO much that i get TO BE sorry before its too late

and i so very much love you!"

the release we give?

is ALWAYS
    OURS

we are but pipes
    pipes that CANNOT help but be "tainted" by that which we choose to allow to pass through us

like mud
    if mud goes through a pipe?
    the pipe inside can't help but BE "muddy"

if clear water is chosen instead?
    the pipe itself cannot help but BE "cleansed"

the choice is OURS
    the release is OURS as well

with a FULL heart i send ALL of you my deepest LOVE!!
    So glad to hear your great joy.

I have been cleaning. I use my imagination all the time with a machine that is a vacuum cleaner. It works. It removes pockets of energy that I also access imaginally but feel viscerally.

For instance yeaterday I was working with what I do every day. I am consciously allowing Source energy into every cell. But I feel blocks which I must dissolve and DO dissolve by focusing on the feeling "there" in my body.

Chronic and heavy blockage exists in my lower torso and legs. I have been experiencing more and more allowing which unearths TERRIBLE feelings of various kinds.

I am responsible for these feelings such as despair, disgust, rage, existential nausea, superiority, contempt.....cannot avoid them if I choose to be FILLED with Source power. It is sickening to feel them but necessary tow own them.

I know now that I have been compartmentalizing much in my lower body for ever. There is s deep chasm in my power center filled with debris. But I need not fear that I will be swallowed up and its volcanic YUCK is being released. It leaves my field when I deliberately feel it and use my freeing tools... LIKE HOOPONOPONO.

When I keep in mind this prayer WHILE feeling the dreadful AND imagine the clearing a HUGE amount of ancient concretions that need forgiving ARE FOREVER released.

I am every excited about no longer being stuck. This is inner technology that I am using. IMO it is based on deep TRUTH and is applicable to all because it is basic to the operation of the reality bubble. IMO it is just so that we are beings of energy, information, free will and sovereign state. There is no need to look and search for the answers outside as they cannot be found. the total disillusionment has unleashed amazing freedom!

I can only just shout THANK YOU Divine.
    Last edited by Delight; 23rd November 2020 at 03:50.

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Bill Ryan (4th February 2021), Constance (23rd November 2020), Guru Know It All. (10th February 2021), Harmony (23rd November 2020), iota (23rd November 2020), TomKat (4th February 2021)

17. Link to Post #49
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Delight (here)
    Recently I am beginning to understand how I am responsible for everything in my purview. Hooponopono is the process where we forgive and forget. The inner most teaching is that I am creating what I experience and I literally sense my own created POV after the fact. I am focusing on the erasing nature of Hooponopono. Memory is given to the Creator which forgives, the Intelligent Infinity who LOVES us.

WE have been Children of Sorrow. We have been living in a distortion. Some call it amnesia but I see it a the Black Goo cvering all in sticky obfuscation.The black goo is the accumulated mass of thought choking. However, I have had first hand results with cleaning. I was a child of sorrow but learning to be a CHILD OF JOY. I testify the knowledge of JOY comes with cleaning.

Love seeks to heal all sorrow and suffering in us. The anguish arises we are facing our responsibility for all we survey.

BUT I am really satisfied that using the process of forgiveness is practical HELP. I think this is process of dissolving thought forms we own and choose to banish. If we recognize the distortion where the "thought thing" does not conform to what we Choose, we can use our BIRTH RIGHT. We can forgive and forget and Choose anew. We do that by returning the energy of the undesires. They propagate when given attention. I AM the one who attends and therefore have the right and privalege to SAY NO to the thought. The committment I made to a "world" is that I keep imagining it and keep the vision which leads me to SAY YES and see consequences. The consequences are a secret until we form them into matter and see it all in hindsight. In our life we Observe thoughtforms we chose before. There are never any thoughtforms standing alone. They cluster and they entangle. You will forgive them out of existance now or choose them again.

Hooponopono is acting as forgiveness itself.

You focus on a problem.
    You sincerely wish to EXPERIENCE the forgiven state... where forgiveness takes us is a mystery. Surrender to a different change takes a Faith of trust. We lacked faith and we ask forgiveness of Divine. Then we allow ourselves to be thankful in a love relationship that is PRACTICALLY beautiful and just what is the very best POSSIBLE: that is being with Divine IMO. It shows up in our daily life as a GOOD new day.

I believe we have to connect with Divine with free will.
    From a successful connection, there is a REAL flow of love and manifestations from love.
    Love is Intelligent and Infinite.

I love you, when deeply, reverently accessed is just there in the heart. I love you brings us to touch any thought with as much Joy as possible. The Joy in Intelligent Infinity comes to us if asked. Healing is just what happens in this space.

I am sorry for (whatever can be placed here), when felt deeply attunes us to Intelligent infinity. We have a pattern that is suffered and we contact Intelligent Infinity to release its hold. Letting go leaves more room for LOVE which heals

Please forgive me is actually pointing Intelligent Infinity to the thoughtform which seeks "forgiveness". These are ours and our authority alone knows what needs forgiveness. We have free will and that will chooses its experience so MUST have a way to release the choice after wisdom gained by encounters.

Thank you is experiencing the dissolve. When we have sincerely repented, we live in a new way... Everyone in our purview is transformed.

Hooponopono is proving itself to me. I am grateful at this guide post to do something about our shadow... that trailing thoughtform cloud. The space must be cleared for the chosen ones to shine. Forgiveness is the next step after seeing the picture clearly. I am not sure how many would like the responsibility? But IMO it is magical technology. . We can choose FOR and LOVE ourselves (maybe only Just Now able but READY to go). GOD IS CREATOR and there is a relationship between mundane GOOD and OUR connection to Intelligent Infinity and God love beauty.

Hooponopono is a Beauty Way.

The purposes of Ho'oponopono:夏威夷零極限歐波諾波諾
    1) To connect with the Divinity within on a moment-to-moment basis;
    2) To ask that movement and all it contains, be cleansed.
    Only the Divinity can do that.
    Only the Divinity can erase or correct memories and thought forms. Only the Divinity knows what is going on with a person, since the Divinity created us. [/YOUTUBE]
    The ability to "forgetta bout it" is a new human super power. I have had some experience lately with a newly committed exceptional expectation that everything and everyone is a genius expression of ONE beingness. When I meditate on this being so, feeling it so and knowing the relief of it, I am exhilarated. I know that I can be the only single "one" in ONE. It seems completely normal that I am a spark of infinity and all are and that we have free will. This means the freedom to create a world around us. This may sound crazy but it is completely in line with the sense of fractal reality and iteration of reality being the mind's perception. This hypothesis absolutely gives great meaning for me about why I deeply invest in the technology of forgiveness.

If I sincerely "forgetta bout it", that memory no longer exists and since aside form the moment EVERYTHING is a past memory, I have cleansed the "world" of whatever I forgave and then forgot. It seems that we can see readily that what we think about most either needs forgiveness or involves the hope of forgiveness. Hope being the wished but not expected.

I think that if we are interested in collective experience, we underestimat vastly the role of observer to collapse the wave into particle. That means to me that forgiveness collapses the particle to wave. Forgiveness takes the concerning issue and resolves it to all possibility and nothing, no one, no place, no time. There in the void, a new memory may over right (not write) an erase and correct thought forms or possibly transmute or recalibrate or whatever language serves to accept the truth... WE create our reality and we are NOT stuck in some performance BUT....

Where we CLING to thoughtforms, we re write (not right) the moment in every moment with the past. This is not a Divine act. It is Divine to bring forth an ongoing cleansed state of the present. HERE FROM the void, we can bring greater information and energy form the Divine to create. This means we must be able to Forgive and "forgetta bout it" every moment. This is the heavy duty but full filling responsibity of us now.
    Last edited by Delight; 4th February 2021 at 04:29.

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Bill Ryan (4th February 2021), earthdreamer (4th February 2021), Guru Know It All. (10th February 2021), Hym (4th February 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (10th February 2021), TomKat (4th February 2021)

19. Link to Post #50
    United States Avalon Member earthdreamer's Avatar
    Thanks

Walk me out in the Morning Dew

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to earthdreamer For This Post:

Bill Ryan (4th February 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (10th February 2021)

21. Link to Post #51
    UK Avalon Member Guru Know It All.'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks

To me when enough of us manage to master the illusion of separateness ( fear ) and live in unconditional Love for most ( not all ) of the time we will overcome the darkness. The coward that it is False Evidence Appearing Real. . Always Us Living Love.

Good work bro.
    Last edited by Guru Know It All.; 11th February 2021 at 10:48.

22. Link to Post #52
    Thanks

Quote Ho'oponopono in the new era, by Mabel Katz
    Dec 10, 2020

Now more than ever, we need to take responsibility and realize we need to change. Only when we change, everything changes. You don't depend on anybody or anything outside yourself to change your life. You created it, you can change it. Choose to live at Zero Frequency.

Mabel Katz

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Jad (22nd February 2022)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3