We'll do it all
    Everything
    On our own

We don't need
    Anything
    Or anyone

If I lay here
    If I just lay here
    Would you lie with me and just forget the world?

I don't quite know
    How to say
    How I feel

Those three words
    Are said too much
    They're not enough

If I lay here
    If I just lay here

Forget what we're told
    Before we get too old
    Show me a garden that's bursting into life

Let's waste time
    Chasing cars
    Around our heads

I need your grace
    To remind me
    To find my own

If I lay here
    If I just lay here

Forget what we’re told
    Before we get too old
    Show me a garden that's bursting into life

All that I am
    All that I ever was
    Is here in your perfect eyes, they're all I can see

I don't know where
    Confused about how as well
    Just know that these things will never change for us at all

If I lay here
    If I just lay here

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

The Freedom Train (5th May 2017), transiten (19th November 2015)

3. Link to Post #22
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,263 times in 5,712 posts

Default Re: Ho'oponopono: Cleansing Memories Within

IMO, this kind of information supports ho'opono pono.

1. Change the mind and change the life.....Joe Dispenza ...I noticed a connection at 06 minutes 10 seconds
    http://vimeo.com/81903249

2. Tuning to a new station by changing reception......Bruce Lipton

3. The key to restoring the awareness of the good is your Presence. This is the Power of Presence that Eckhart Tolle was talking about and it is the same as “mindfullness” or “awareness” spoken by countless spiritual teachers and healers.

In “active ho’oponopono” consciousness is activated and is working together with you and the whole universe, vs. you repeating words mindlessly fast alseep with your eyes open.

To add the light of PRESENCE in Ho’oponopono practices means to maintain awareness of your feelings, your inner emotional state while doing the cleaning.

For example when something triggers your contraction and resistance – you feel it inside – and start cleaning and be aware of your inner energy, your inner feelings, your inner emotional state. You are shining the light of your awareness into your inner being and at the same time with the help of Ho’oponopono cleaning – sending petition to divinity to restore your original, fully balanced state.

When you say “I love you” and mindfully aware of your inner emotional energy – the transformation takes place. You may also do it when you feel happy, The Universe loves to embrace you and cooperate with you regardless of the emotional state you are in.

Try it – mindfullness of your inner emotions is very powerful addition to your practice to help you dissolve inner energy “errors”."

Mindfulness means one is not just repeating the mantra without connection. Experiencing TIME LESSNESS plus MIND FULNESS when focused on connecting to DIVINE with intention of feeling is very powerfully in connection.

This is actually aimed at learning music but is very applicable to changing the relationship to our subconscious/conscious connection. Work and play (no practice)

Last edited by Delight; 18th January 2014 at 20:13.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

conk (23rd January 2014), Meggings (12th November 2015), The Freedom Train (5th May 2017), transiten (19th November 2015)

5. Link to Post #23
    Thanks

Christie Marie Sheldon sees others in terms of a energy field and correlates what she sees with people's 3D "life"
    She explains a gift she has for seeing people's fields. She is able to remove congestion of energy that results in changes in experience. Tools like cleaning are ways we use our own resources that remove these same subconscious programs that have a "location" in the subconscious information field.

I was struck by the mundane focus of this video. But the mundane is where we have the "problem" memories that replay and get in our way of expressing the authentic self.

Mine is that I too want to be paid for being myself. I have terrible memories of poverty and lack. They feel awful. I also want to have a Divine place to share my own gifts. Am I worthy ??? replays. All these are programs.

This template of the original good in our daily life expressed is healing. The intention to live out from YES there is a Divine experience of an easy life is when we are connected to Source fully.

If we are successful, our confidence spreads. We are not alone but allone and that is demonstrated as the whole of Self living individually.

Subconscious, super conscious, self consciousally in cohesion seems like the REAL place where inspiration is expressed.

How to Change Your Frequency to Change Your Reality
    Last edited by Delight; 18th January 2014 at 19:17.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Caren (17th November 2015), conk (23rd January 2014), The Freedom Train (5th May 2017)

7. Link to Post #24
    Thanks

The cohesion within each of us is by creating relationship of what we previously separated. That is why Bashar says that a habit recognized is no longer habit but choice. Awareness of the places we want to clean means they are now visible and the time is perfect to release them.

The inner child has recorded all experience but the conscious mind is the aspect that directs the inner child. In a loving relationship, that child feels loved. She can work with the conscious mind when we love her. Imagination where we interact with the inner child is a real place. I feel Gratitude for our relationship, Inner Child so full of everything. We clean on separating beliefs that kept us at a distance from one another. Thank you memories for this chance right now to clean. Dear Inner Child, I love you. We ask Divine to receive our hurts and we request for a return of all that is inspired by goodness.

Coldplay - A Message
    My song is love
    Love to the loveless shown
    And it goes on
    You don't have to be alone

Your heavy heart is made of stone
    And it's so hard to see you clearly
    You don't have to be on your own

And I'm not gonna take it back
    And I'm not gonna say, "I don't mean that"
    You're a target that I'm aiming at
    And I get that message home

My song is love, my song is love, unknown
    And I'm on fire for you, clearly
    You don't have to be alone

And I'm not gonna take it back
    And I'm not gonna say, "I don't mean that"
    You're a target that I'm aiming at
    But I'm nothing on my own
    Got to get that message home

And I'm not gonna stand and wait
    Not gonna leave it until it's much too late, oh
    On a platform, I'm gonna stand and then say
    That I'm nothing on my own
    And I love you, please come home

My song is love, is love unknown
    And I've got to get that message home

"A Message" is track #8 on the album X&Y. It was written by Berryman, Guy Rupert / Champion, William / Martin, Christopher Anthony John / Buckland, Jonathan Mark.

Coldplay - A Message Lyrics
    Last edited by Delight; 18th January 2014 at 20:34.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Delight For This Post:

The Freedom Train (5th May 2017)

9. Link to Post #25
    Thanks

I now intend to reach "the Peace of I" and zero memory proactively.The intent of conscious awareness, acceptance and giving everything to Divine is self compassion IMO.

Funny question: will I recall I ever had the memories once they are deeply released? Obviously, anything still remembered is up for cleaning. I am sensing I will eventually lose all memories. I will have consciousness and I will be energetically sovereign (no programs running). That may be the Homo Novus lifestyle?

Memory and attachments are energy. By consciously feeling (the feeling is frequency) what (emotion) underlies the memories, offering everything to the Divine to clear, I already feel change viscerally as tingles, twitches, pulsing and relaxing in my body with the flow of energy. Ho'oponopono and variations of directing release is balancing my energetic space.

Tobias states that reflections in the "mirror" of the world identified as "evil" are denial spots in our own psyche but we do externalize until we have no more programmed reactions. Face Feel and Free emotions deliberately is what Tobias Lars talks about here.

I found this video after proactively working with intentionally imagining my "evil" triggers. Connecting with my inner child and showing her the feeling that I want her to find in memory to give to Creator for cleaning is powerful.

We can bless all opportunities presented. Honor of our relationship with the inner child, conscious responsible acceptance of what we see and feel, and most importantly releasing ALL to zero is spiritual hygiene that works practically IMO. This is for people who are joyfully ready to experience a drastic shift now. Aloha!

Last edited by Delight; 21st January 2014 at 22:51.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

conk (23rd January 2014), The Freedom Train (5th May 2017)

11. Link to Post #26
    Canada Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,273 times in 1,132 posts

This is a gem of a thread. I'm adding a photo in order to bring it back to the attention of us all.

12. Link to Post #27
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,435 times in 3,321 posts

Thanks for that Meggings!

You just reminded me of this brilliant interview with Dr. Hew Lens. He is such a brilliant soul. It has nine parts to it but as I am only allowed to post eight videos per post, I'll post the final part in the post to follow.

Well worth a watch.

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Constance For This Post:

genevieve (15th November 2015), Meggings (13th November 2015), The Freedom Train (5th May 2017)

14. Link to Post #28
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

The final part of the interview above.
    Part 9 of 9

[/video]

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Constance For This Post:

conk (13th November 2015), Delight (13th November 2015), Meggings (13th November 2015), The Freedom Train (5th May 2017)

16. Link to Post #29
    Canada Deactivated
    Thanks

Breal (and Delight), I downloaded all nine parts of Hew Len's talk above, and have just finished listening to them. Thank you very much. I'd only read material about him in earlier years and had not heard his voice. This 1997 written interview I read long ago when I first came across Dr. Len. http://www.drcat.org/articles_interv.../hotfudge.html

It made me think we could clear ourselves of memory of Paris bombings, of Illuminati control, and make the world a better place. “If we can accept that we are the sum total of all past thoughts, emotions, words, deeds and actions and that our present lives and choices are colored or shaded by this memory bank of the past, then we begin to see how a process of correcting or setting aright can change our lives, our families and our society.”
    Morrnah Nalamaku Simeona

17. Link to Post #30
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Meggings (here)
    Breal (and Delight), I downloaded all nine parts of Hew Len's talk above, and have just finished listening to them. Thank you very much. I'd only read material about him in earlier years and had not heard his voice. This 1997 written interview I read long ago when I first came across Dr. Len. http://www.drcat.org/articles_interv.../hotfudge.html

It made me think we could clear ourselves of memory of Paris bombings, of Illuminati control, and make the world a better place. “If we can accept that we are the sum total of all past thoughts, emotions, words, deeds and actions and that our present lives and choices are colored or shaded by this memory bank of the past, then we begin to see how a process of correcting or setting aright can change our lives, our families and our society.”
    Morrnah Nalamaku Simeona
    I read that article link you shared a while ago too and it very much resonated with me.

It's a great interview isn't it?

Yes Meggings That is such a great idea

And to build upon what you have said - Imagine, if everyone at Project Avalon got together right now (no time like the present moment) with the intention of doing this for not only the world's complete collective and individual history but for the entire universe's history?

Gadzooks! It just blew my tiny mind

Seriously though...

What I truly love about Ho'oponopono is that it recognises the true nature of the human condition.

All that we are or have ever been up against is a bottomless pit. The personal and collective sufferings go on forever.

If we can remove all the dross and return to a neutral state, we can then put back what is missing from our lives and build a solid foundation from there.

It is such an all-encompassing way of approaching the healing of all.

It is so effortless to do Ho'oponopono too.
    Last edited by Constance; 15th November 2015 at 02:07.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Constance For This Post:

Lunesoleil (19th November 2020), Meggings (15th November 2015), The Freedom Train (5th May 2017)

19. Link to Post #31
    Thanks

Quote Posted by breal (here)
    What I truly love about Ho'oponopono is that it recognises the true nature of the human condition.

All that we are or have ever been up against is a bottomless pit. The personal and collective sufferings go on forever.

If we can remove all the dross and return to a neutral state, we can then put back what is missing from our lives and build a solid foundation from there.

It is such an all-encompassing way of approaching the healing of all.

It is so effortless to do Ho'oponopono too.
    Thanks so much Meggings and breal. I am cleaning. Love, maggie

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Constance (15th November 2015), The Freedom Train (5th May 2017)

21. Link to Post #32
    Canada Deactivated
    Thanks

An efficacious method of solving problems in the world

It has occurred to some of us that we can assist the situation of terrorist attacks, whether real or manufactured, by using the ho'oponopono method used by Dr. Hew Len. He is the doctor who was asked to help in a mental ward for the criminally insane, and he healed the inmates not by seeing them, but by looking at the file of each in turn, and looking inside himself to see what in him caused him to see them as imperfect. [A description of this is here: http://hubpages.com/religion-philoso...th-Hooponopono]

Dr. Len explains that things come along in your life to say 'Hello - you've got stuff you need to let go.' So he looks inside himself and asks, 'What's going on in me that I'm seeing this?' As he says, each one of us was created perfect, and if he is not seeing the other outside himself as a perfect expression of God, then he knows he has to clear out the memories, which are 'dead data'.

Back in the 1970s, through philosophical discussions, it became clear to me that Jesus healed BY SEEING THE OTHER AS PERFECT.

I took these words from one of the videos linked to above:

"I get to say to that data in me, to those memories: I LOVE YOU. THANK YOU FOR GIVING ME ONE MORE CHANCE TO LET YOU GO SO THAT I CAN BE FREE.
    I'M SORRY - PLEASE FORGIVE ME - I LOVE YOU."

"I say to love, I petition love: I'm sorry. Please forgive me for whatever data is going on inside me that I need to make amends for."

This video link played for me all nine parts that Breal posted above - I have been amazed at the radical nature of this teaching. And I add as Dr. Len said, that when he sees you as god, when he sees perfection in a situation, then he knows he is clear of holding onto dead data memories. What is inside us becomes what we see outside us in the world.

Here is more description of how Dr. Hew Len healed the criminally ill, to the point that eventually the Hawaii State Hospital closed down. He was there about four years. This material below is taken from the hubpage link above.

What did Dr. Hew Len do to the patients, how did he treat them that the results were so spectacular? He didn’t do anything. Not a thing to them nor with them, except looking at their files. He only tried to heal himself, applying an old, traditional community problem-solving system from Hawaii, called Ho’oponopono, adapted to individuals by his Teacher, the late Hawaiian sage Morrnah Nalamaku Simeona. And what was he doing to himself? In his own words: “I was simply healing the part of me that created them”.

Actually, he used to sit in his office and look at the patients' files. While perusing them, he would feel something, a pain, an empathy. Then he started the healing on himself, taking full responsibility for what was going on with a given patient. That's how those people got better, because their doctor had the strange view that it was himself who needed the healing, not them.
    Last edited by Meggings; 19th November 2015 at 01:57.

22. Link to Post #33
    Thanks

Thank you Meggings for reviving this wonderful thread. It helped me a great deal to immerse myself in the forgiving practice in Ho'oponopono. It helped me to reiterate the positive information.

I am joining in to use this practice of healing extended as my responsibility for peace. IMO, Divine heals through me and all of us. My observation and embrace of what wants healing is an invitation.

I need healing and I am not afraid to admit that all is not well in my observation of ME. I know Divine seeks my well being. The Divine is uncovering all that wants forgiveness. I am feeling confident that Divine has offered me the easy way to clean up my act. This will extend in my world.

I hope others will investigate how freeing this practice will feel. It is in doing it that the help arises.

I love you. Say it feeling the most love one can feel at that moment. Give it to Divine (yourself, the world).
    I am sorry. feel whatever regret there is about anything. feel the deep sorrow that you know.
    Please forgive me. The willingness to release it to Divine for transmutation.
    Thank You. The healing is in the cleaning and the erasing of the haunting memories.

Tonight in my world, I am cleaning literally with more enthusiasm than in a long time.
    Matt Kahn, whom I like, says we can take the mundane tasks like cleaning and know that as one is doing this chore, it stands for the high ideal one might have on any subject.
    So I am assigning my cleaning to Divine cleaning up of all memory that has had me separated from the great lovingness and comfort of Creator's world.

Much love for the possibility of heaven lived here on earth!!! Maggie
    Last edited by Delight; 19th November 2015 at 07:05.

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Constance (19th November 2015), meeradas (19th November 2015), The Freedom Train (5th May 2017)

24. Link to Post #34
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Thanks Meggings and Delight for all of that! Well said

Just to add to what you have shared Meggings and Delight - Here is another version of Ho'oponopono that was taught to me as a universal approach - This is about acknowledging all the divine elemental forces that sustain and nurture all beings throughout the universe.

This is a very practical little visualisation.

Begin by imagining yourself in your heavenly body/divine/higher state standing in front of the other person (or group) in their heavenly body/divine/higher state and you start by saying to them in your minds eye "I honour your ascendance, I honour your transcendence, I honour your mergence" and then, once you have received an acknowledgement from them in your imagination, you imagine they are saying the same thing back to you.

With this approach, you are unconditionally supporting a being(s)ability to maintain and attain a state of ascendance - the underlying premise being that they are constantly evolving into higher realms of consciousness, you are unconditionally supporting a being(s) to attain and maintain their transcendence of duality and individuality and you are unconditionally supporting a being(s) to attain and maintain their mergence with the Source of all of creation.
    Last edited by Constance; 19th November 2015 at 08:50.

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Constance For This Post:

Meggings (19th November 2015), The Freedom Train (5th May 2017), transiten (19th November 2015)

26. Link to Post #35
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Delight (here)

Matt Kahn, whom I like, says we can take the mundane tasks like cleaning and know that as one is doing this chore, it stands for the high ideal one might have on any subject.
    That reminds me of a story I was once told about a guru who was scrubbing pots. The masters appeared to him and offered him enlightenment but he replied. "Go away! I'm busy!!"

27. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Constance For This Post:

Meggings (19th November 2015), pueblo (19th September 2020), The Freedom Train (5th May 2017), transiten (19th November 2015)

28. Link to Post #36
    Thanks

Quote Posted by breal (here)
    Quote Posted by Delight (here)

That reminds me of a story I was once told about a guru who was scrubbing pots. The masters appeared to him and offered him enlightenment but he replied. "Go away! I'm busy!!"
    I recall that Hew Len always insisted that the only reason to be on earth is to clean. He said that everything is alive and holds bad memories. He would site the seats at his workshops which had had to take in all the stuff of people sitting on them. He took responsibility for subjecting the chairs to the abuse. He cleaned on it before and after the workshops.

Those pots..cooking endless meals and never being appreciated for all the work? Pots need ho'oponopono (hehe). The Guru was absolutely already enlightened to know what is important.

29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Constance (19th November 2015), Meggings (19th November 2015), The Freedom Train (5th May 2017)

30. Link to Post #37
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

What I really like about what Hew says in his videos is that once you have let go of the data, you are free to receive inspirations and then act on them.

I also really liked what he says about inspirations, you are either responding to inspirations or you are playing out the data.

So many gems...

You could spend a lot of time pondering over everything that he shares. Each comment is a topic within itself that we could talk about!

Anyways, back to cleaning
    Last edited by Constance; 19th November 2015 at 08:58.

31. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Constance For This Post:

Lunesoleil (19th November 2020), Meggings (19th November 2015), The Freedom Train (5th May 2017)

32. Link to Post #38
    Thanks

Thank you for this precious thread - I haven't had a chance to view all the videos and will be doing so over the next several days. I found it very synchronistic that in one Avalon thread that this Dr. was mentioned, and really resonated with it. And then in another unrelated thread, ho'oponopono was mentioned again. Apparently important for me to get the message to pay attention to this! What if we really were 100% responsible for everything that was in our experience? I find that to be an amazing concept and one worth meditating / musing over.

Here's an excerpt from a web site:

http://www.laughteronlineuniversity....-simple-steps/

How to Practice Ho’oponopono in Four Simple Steps

Have you heard of the Hawaiian therapist who cured an entire ward of criminally insane patients, without ever meeting any of them or spending a moment in the same room? It’s not a joke. The therapist was Dr. Ihaleakala Hew Len. He reviewed each of the patients’ files, and then he healed them by healing himself. The amazing results seem like a miracle, but then miracles do happen when you use Ho’oponopono, or Dr. Len’s updated version called Self I-Dentity Through Ho’oponopono (SITH). I had the pleasure of attending one of his lectures a few years ago and started practicing Ho’oponopono immediately. The results are often astounding. Do you need a miracle?

What you might wish to understand is how this can possibly work. How can you heal yourself and have it heal others? How can you even heal yourself?

Why would it affect anything “out there”? The secret is there is no such thing as “out there” – everything happens to you in your mind. Everything you see, everything you hear, every person you meet, you experience in your mind. You only think it’s “out there” and you think that absolves you of responsibility. In fact it’s quite the opposite: you are responsible for everything you think, and everything that comes to your attention. If you watch the news, everything you hear on the news is your responsibility. That sounds harsh, but it means that you are also able to clear it, clean it, and through forgiveness change it.

There are four simple steps to this method, and the order is not that important. Repentance, Forgiveness, Gratitude and Love are the only forces at work – but these forces have amazing power.

The best part of the updated version of Ho’oponopono is you can do it yourself, you don’t need anyone else to be there, you don’t need anyone to hear you. You can “say” the words in your head. The power is in the feeling and in the willingness of the Universe to forgive and love.
    Step 1: Repentance – I’M SORRY

As I mention above, you are responsible for everything in your mind, even if it seems to be “out there.” Once you realize that, it’s very natural to feel sorry. I know I sure do. If I hear of a tornado, I am so full of remorse that something in my consciousness has created that idea. I’m so very sorry that someone I know has a broken bone that I realize I have caused.

This realization can be painful, and you will likely resist accepting responsibility for the “out there” kind of problems until you start to practice this method on your more obvious “in here” problems and see results.

So choose something that you already know you’ve caused for yourself? Over-weight? Addicted to nicotine, alcohol or some other substance? Do you have anger issues? Health problems? Start there and say you’re sorry. That’s the whole step: I’M SORRY. Although I think it is more powerful if you say it more clearly: “I realize that I am responsible for the (issue) in my life and I feel terrible remorse that something in my consciousness has caused this.”
    Step 2: Ask Forgiveness – PLEASE FORGIVE ME

Don’t worry about who you’re asking. Just ask! PLEASE FORGIVE ME. Say it over and over. Mean it. Remember your remorse from step 1 as you ask to be forgiven.
    Step 3: Gratitude – THANK YOU

Say “THANK YOU” – again it doesn’t really matter who or what you’re thanking. Thank your body for all it does for you. Thank yourself for being the best you can be. Thank God. Thank the Universe. Thank whatever it was that just forgave you. Just keep saying THANK YOU.
    Step 4: Love – I LOVE YOU

This can also be step 1. Say I LOVE YOU. Say it to your body, say it to God. Say I LOVE YOU to the air you breathe, to the house that shelters you. Say I LOVE YOU to your challenges. Say it over and over. Mean it. Feel it. There is nothing as powerful as Love.
    That’s it. The whole practice in a nutshell. Simple and amazingly effective.

33. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to DebJoy For This Post:

Bill Ryan (4th May 2017), DeDukshyn (4th May 2017), Foxie Loxie (4th May 2017), Krist (7th May 2017), Lunesoleil (19th November 2020), Nel (4th May 2017), The Freedom Train (5th May 2017)

34. Link to Post #39
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,844 times in 572 posts

I too have been appreciating the Ho'oponopono - I have been taking some nice nighttime walks around my neighborhood and practicing it the whole time I walk. It is very relaxing. Also, I recently added it to a visualization exercise I do where I get myself into a relaxed and altered state (via self hypnosis techniques) and then visualize a point of light (from my heart! the spark of divine love that we all carry inside) grow and expand to engulf my entire body in a lovely shimmering energy. Then I watch that energy expand until it engulfs first the planet earth, then the Milky Way Galaxy, and then the entire universe (which I visualize as a basic outline of a body, where all of the cells and components are stars and suns and galaxies and the kinds of cool images we see from the Hubble telescope.) When I get to this point, where I see this shimmering energy field encompassing the entire universe as I choose to picture it, with myself floating around somewhere inside so very small, I begin the Ho'oponopono. It is a very nice feeling

35. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to The Freedom Train For This Post:

Krist (7th May 2017), leavesoftrees (5th May 2017), Lunesoleil (19th November 2020), Mitm (5th May 2017)

36. Link to Post #40
    United States Avalon Member Krist's Avatar
    Thanks

I have had the pleasure of experiencing Ho'oponopono first hand with Dr Hew Len on the big island Hawaii in 2007.
    A family member nearly had to drag me to the island.I can't really say what the resistance was but it was resistance in every way.

Thankfully we made it,a two day course in Ho'oponopono.It was a small group of about 15 people that included myself ,wife,kids.My children to this day toss it as nonsense.
    For me it was a very different eye opening experience.

With out going into many details about the course itself,some of the process may raise some eyebrows.For me the best part was at the end of the process Dr Len picked one member of the class to use as an example in one of the lessons ....It was your truly.Wait a minute...yeah the person in the group with quite possibly the most resistance "guessing".

I had never met Dr Len and had never heard of him or his info.He was very warm and a comfortable feeling filled my spirit the moment he touched my shoulder.the first thing he said to me was " did you know you are cursed?" In a split second a timid giggle came out of me and I replied "That doesn't surprise me". Dr Len then said don't worry you'll be ok,we are going to take care of that.The curse was never mentioned again and no details about it he then went into some details about me he could not have known.
    "I see gold coins flying off of you in every direction" There was a gold coin in my pocket,my last.Part of my resistance to the trip was financial and I used gold coins to facilitate the trip.
    "I see a big brown dog" Yes! We had recently rescued a brown pitbull mixed dog that was challenging me in many was to bring her to a more well mannered creature.Turns out that dog Koko was training me .He was blowing my mind.His demeanor was always very casual and playful during the entire process."oh and did you know you are German?"What?
    Hmmm ok no .As I was sitting before Dr Len he said all Germans put their hands on the knees that way.That one thew me a bit, my biological father was adopted by a Jewish pediatrician.And he does not know where or who he was adopted from.We both laughed at that one for some reason.The last statement,not sure what to call it was about the sea turtle that visited me the day before exploring the reefs.
    What a great experience.We left the island and I had developed an ear ache that which I had never felt before.Now we spent all our resources to get there and I had to treat this on my own.One of the more painful issues of this life. After a month of dealing with this ear problem that became debilitating,I was reserved to death over this.One afternoon my regular clearing of said ear revealed its problem.A small piece of coral or sea life came out! With in two days the ear was back to normal.All the time spent in pain allowed me to practice the information learned from the good doctor.
    I'm sorry,please forgive me,thank you,I love you.
    Indigo , emerald green,ice blue and white.
    Last edited by Krist; 7th May 2017 at 16:32. Reason: addition

37. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Krist For This Post:

Alekahn2 (11th May 2017), Constance (19th November 2020), Hervé (7th May 2017), leavesoftrees (9th May 2017)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast