+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 3 Generations of MKUltra Survivors: John Stormm (Gen1), Duncan O'Finioan (Gen 2), and Miranda Kelly (Gen 3)

1. Link to Post #1
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,587 times in 5,273 posts

Post 3 Generations of MKUltra Survivors: John Stormm (Gen1), Duncan O'Finioan (Gen 2), and Miranda Kelly (Gen 3)

January 12, 2014 at 10:25PM

OffPlanet Radio - Recorded 12/08/2013 - Randy Maugans with Duncan O'Finioan & Miranda Kelly and guest, John Stormm

John Storrm Youtube Channel

This call that includes three generations of MKUltra survivors: John Stormm (Gen1), Duncan O'Finioan (Gen 2), and Miranda Kelly (Gen 3). John and Duncan first met when Duncan was a child abductee in CIA MKUltra Program. Over the course of nearly three hours you will learn fascinating details from one of the few living, publicly disclosing original Ultra subjects. More than that, you will hear the story of not only how these subjects were taken, abused, deployed, and discarded---but how they, in fact, survive and spiritually re-discover themselves. John, Duncan, and Miranda reveal aspects of the "magical" awakening...the literal return of the mage and the coming shaking of the kingdoms of darkness.

Quote John Stormm Bio:

My name is John Stormm, and I am an MK Ultra survivor. I'm a highly trained ninja and a master martial artist and very, very hard to kill.
    In the summer of 1953, I was one of the first batches of infants to be inducted into the MK Ultra program. I was subjected to torturous physical, mental, genetic, psychological and chemical conditionings, designed to make me into an unstoppable hunter/seeker/assassin. A master of what the CIA used to refer to as "the happy accident". An untraceable stealth weapon capable fracturing skulls, necks, spines, ribs or whatever and in a split second, leaving a corpse that can be easily set up to appear as a car wreck or household accident that leaves no embarrassing fingers pointed or homicide investigations.

In the late 1960s, I was trained and used as a remote viewer in an MK Talent portion of the program, and by 1970, I had taken on some of my first combat roles taking and terrorizing my victims from the Cambodian side of the Ho Chi Minh trail, making them disappear and die silently in the jungle shadows as they crossed over to avoid US troops. I trained Khmer freedom fighters in stealth tactics to facilitate them equipping themselves from the weapons and stockpiles of the Khmer Rouge, just prior to the US bombings of Battambong. I became "problematic" as an MK unit because my cooperation as a killer was dependent upon me believing it was always for the greater good. I was pulled and given the option to join up as a "contractor" with the DEA and other alphabet agencies in hunting down drug lords and other such monsters in Central America. My unit was designated as "Disney Toons" and my call sign was: "Thumper", probably for my machinegun punching style.

With well over 140 different programs under the MK Ultra umbrella, there are many aspects we have in common, including ritual abuse, abusive families and constant terrorizing as children.

Secondly was dislocating and micro fracturing our bones (Google: "Wolf's Law"), making them harder, denser and stronger to further protect our organs, making us more survivable to knives and bullets. Also preparing our skeletons to handle the increased strength without breaking. The pain and terror of this also facilitated the first item in this list.

Thirdly was the shock treatments. There were less of these to the head, when we proved to be "talented", which also contributed to our terror and conditioning to separate ourselves from the pains. Also making us nearly unstoppable by any normal means.

Drugs, hypnosis, sounds, flashing pictures to forcibly opened eyes also were used to condition and program us.

Advanced martial arts training and tactics from various experts and masters involved nearly every weapon, including devastating "kiai's" (shouts) that have been the last sounds to violate a man's ears.

There was also "the chair", whichwas used to either implant false memories and/or remove any memories in a debriefing and replace them with something a bit more innocuous. Over time, the real memories seem to return... mostly.

Many variations in training, drugs used, genetics, ultra-steroids, bionics, implants and more are also used in these programs, almost all of them will include much of what I've listed here" - John Stormm
    Entire Show

http://offplanetradio.com/podcast/jo...-the-mage.html

Enjoy...
    Last edited by jackovesk; 21st January 2014 at 16:16.

2. Link to Post #2
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,722 times in 4,284 posts

Default Re: 3 Generations of MKUltra Survivors: John Stormm (Gen1), Duncan O'Finioan (Gen 2), and Miranda Kelly (Gen 3)

That is a very good transcript -- thank you for including that text.
    It's very persuasive; I believe him.

Electroshock is something I've wondered about. Can't stop thinking about the Pentagon in connection to it.
    Visited the Pentagon as a young child, maybe around 10 years, can't remember much. It was pretty boring in the main areas.

For some reason I always knew in my heart that there were people who experienced electroshock in this capacity.

I am very curious about "Hive Mind" conditioning also, and wonder where the "TP" devices we are starting to see (neural uplink etc) will have anything to do with this.
    Imagine an army of killers who share a mind and take silent commands eek.

People need to keep closer track of where kids end up when no one claims them.

p.s. my father in law was in Korean war as army,
    he saw some effed up things at White Sands area,
    including cows with electrodes coming out of brain region,
    this would have been in the early 50s, around the time they took mr Stormm.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cattle_mutilation

Quote Government or military experimentation[edit]
    In his 1997 article “Dead Cows I've Known”,[30] cattle mutilation researcher Charles T. Oliphant speculates cattle mutilation to be the result of covert research into emerging cattle diseases, and the possibility they could be transmitted to humans.

Oliphant posits the NIH, CDC, or other federally funded bodies, may be involved, and they are supported by the US military. Part of his hypothesis is based on allegations that human pharmaceuticals have been found in mutilated cattle, and on the necropsies that show cattle mutilations commonly involve areas of the animal that relate to “input, output and reproduction”. To support his hypothesis, Oliphant cites the Reston ebolavirus case in which plain clothes military officers, traveling in unmarked vehicles, entered a research facility in Reston, Virginia, to secretly retrieve and destroy animals that were contaminated with a highly infectious disease.

Additionally, a 2002 NIDS report[31] relates the eyewitness testimony of two Cache County, Utah, police officers. The area had seen many unusual cattle deaths, and ranchers had organized armed patrols to surveil the unmarked aircraft which they claimed were associated with the livestock deaths. The police witnesses claim to have encountered several men in an unmarked U.S. Army helicopter in 1976 at a small community airport in Cache County. The witnesses asserted that after this heated encounter, cattle mutilations in the region ceased for about five years.

Biochemist Colm Kelleher,[32] who has investigated several purported mutilations first-hand, argues that the mutilations are most likely a clandestine U.S. Government effort to track the spread of Bovine spongiform encephalopathy ("mad cow disease") and related diseases, such as scrapie.

Theories of government involvement in cattle mutilation have been further fueled by "black helicopter" sightings near mutilation sites. On April 8, 1979, three police officers in Dulce, New Mexico, reported a mysterious aircraft which resembled a U.S. military helicopter hovering around a site following a wave of mutilation which claimed 16 cows. On July 15, 1974, two unregistered helicopters, a white helicopter and a black twin-engine aircraft, opened fire on Robert Smith Jr. while he was driving his tractor on his farm in Honey Creek, Iowa[disambiguation needed]. This attack followed a rash of mutilations in the area and across the nearby border in Nebraska.[12][27][33] The reports of "helicopter" involvement have been used to explain why some cattle appear to have been "dropped" from considerable heights.
    http://www.cnn.com/2012/03/01/health...test-subjects/

Vets feel abandoned after secret drug experiments
    By David S. Martin, CNN
    updated 8:56 AM EST, Thu March 1, 2012

Quote (CNN) -- The moment 18-year-old Army Pvt. Tim Josephs arrived at Edgewood Arsenal in 1968, he knew there was something different about the place.
    "It just did not look like a military base, more like a hospital," recalled Josephs, a Pittsburgh native. Josephs had volunteered for a two-month assignment at Edgewood, in Maryland, lured by three-day weekends closer to home.

"It was like a plum assignment," Josephs said. "The idea was they would test new Army field jackets, clothing, weapons and things of that nature, but no mention of drugs or chemicals."

But when he went to fill out paperwork the morning after his arrival, the base personnel were wearing white lab coats, and Josephs said he had second thoughts. An officer took him aside.

"He said, 'You volunteered for this. You're going to do it. If you don't, you're going to jail. You're going to Vietnam either way -- before or after,'" Josephs said recently.

From 1955 to 1975, military researchers at Edgewood were using not only animals but human subjects to test a witches' brew of drugs and chemicals. They ranged from potentially lethal nerve gases like VX and sarin to incapacitating agents like BZ.

Read the secret (now unclassified) Army document revealing BZ tests on soldiers (PDF)

The military also tested tear gas, barbiturates, tranquilizers, narcotics and hallucinogens like LSD.

Read the confidential (now unclassified) Army document uncovering LSD tests on volunteers (PDF)

This top secret Cold War research program initially looked for ways to defend against a chemical or biological attack by the Soviet Union, thought to be far ahead of the United States in "psycho-chemical" warfare. But the research expanded into offensive chemical weapons, including one that could, according to one Army film obtained by CNN, deliver a "veritable chemical ambush" against an enemy.

"This incapacitating agent would be dispersed by standard munitions, and the agent would enter the building through all nonprotected openings," the film's narrator boasts.

President Nixon ended research into offensive chemical weapons in 1969, and the military no longer uses human subjects in research on chemical agents, said a spokesman for Edgewood Chemical Biological Center, as the facility is known now.
    Tests began for Josephs almost as soon as he arrived at Edgewood for a two-month assignment on January 1, 1968.

"Sometimes it was an injection. Other times it was a pill," Josephs told CNN Chief Medical Correspondent Dr. Sanjay Gupta. Josephs said he didn't know what drugs he was getting. "A lot of chemicals were referred to as agent one or agent two."
    Some weeks, he would undergo one test; other weeks, more, Josephs said. And when he questioned the staff about whether he was in any danger, they reassured him: "There is nothing here that could ever harm you."

But Josephs, 63, believes the chemical agents he received during his two-month stint at Edgewood did harm him, triggering health problems that continue to plague him four decades later. Even when he talks about Edgewood, he said, "I get a tightness in my chest."
    Last edited by Tesla_WTC_Solution; 22nd January 2014 at 02:59.

3. Link to Post #3
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,243 times in 163 posts

Default Re: 3 Generations of MKUltra Survivors: John Stormm (Gen1), Duncan O'Finioan (Gen 2), and Miranda Kelly (Gen 3)

my privacy standards have changed - 5/10/16 - apologies for the many edits of public comments
    Last edited by anonymous; 11th May 2016 at 15:29.

4. Link to Post #4
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,243 times in 163 posts

my privacy standards have changed - 5/10/16 - apologies for the many edits of public comments
    Last edited by anonymous; 11th May 2016 at 15:29.

5. Link to Post #5
    Australia Avalon Member bluestflame's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,500 times in 1,808 posts

heard today ( via his facebook) that John Stormm has passed , sorry to all who are hearing this for the first time ( he had not been well recently )

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bluestflame For This Post:

BMJ (25th December 2021), Harmony (21st December 2021), mab777 (22nd December 2021)

+ Reply to Thread