+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Gilgamesh Still Alive

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,794 times in 6,634 posts

Default Gilgamesh Still Alive

I have been accepted as a member of the FIGU forum in switzerland , I noted a disscusion about gilgamesh ... I discovered that Gilgamesh , the ancient king of sumeria is still alive and on earth ... He is the last surviving member of a race that suffered a planetary catastrophe ...20 million souls gone ... His race has a lifespan of 150,000 years ... He can tell when the CIA is spying on him , and he is a shapeshifter... over months he can change his form inside and out ... He still has the pink crystal , he lives supposedly in Arizona near a nuclear power plant ... it is said his spaceship crashed in the Himalayas , took up earth as his home , and a group of ETs offered to take him home , he chose to stay on earth as he had no planet anymore ... can you believe it , the fifth King of Uruk still on earth ...https://youtube.com/watch?v=xd6QgCRUvSU http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Gilgamesh http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/86...html#POST24313 http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/12...html#POST27885
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

2. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

DNA (3rd April 2014), donk (2nd February 2014), Ecnal61 (4th April 2014), halffull (2nd February 2014), Inversion (23rd December 2022), jagman (2nd February 2014), kersley (2nd February 2014), Lifebringer (2nd February 2014), Lunesoleil (22nd December 2022), Nasu (28th March 2014), Peace&Love (2nd February 2014), spiritguide (2nd February 2014), Unicorn (2nd February 2014), Watching from Cyprus (2nd February 2014), WHOMADEGOD (2nd February 2014), Yetti (28th March 2014)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,777 times in 257 posts

Default Re: Gilgamesh Still Alive

Hi Ghostrider,

Saw this posted on this FIGU forum: "Hello Billy,
    I have lived my entier life as a Vegetarian. I take milk products and sometimes egg. The Plejaren's have mentioned that a meat diet is essential. But, will this diet [without meat] cause any 'trouble' to me in the future, what is its drawback. What would you say to a person who doesn't encourage killing of animals and is hence vegetarian?"

(http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/12...html#POST27885)

Sounds like the Plejaren are not as evolved as folk assume..?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to WHOMADEGOD For This Post:

Inversion (23rd December 2022)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

there is all kinds out there , it's up to the individual to make up their own mind ...They say they still make mistakes and like us constantly have to evolve ... the plejaren are just human beings like us ... look at what their ancestors did in the past , posed as gods , demanded blood and sacrifice and destroyed everything on the earth 40,000 years ago with nuclear war ...

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

DNA (3rd April 2014), WHOMADEGOD (2nd February 2014)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,349 times in 2,716 posts

I'm sure in a hundred fifty thousands years you have every view on vegetarianism and meat eating imaginable, then a couple thousands that aren't even imaginable. And even if plejorians or whoever shared our life span, there's got to be enough that you can't generalize.

I refuse to believe any decision you make in a lifetime damages you in a way that it cannot fixed. Especially decisions we made when we don't have enough information. I feel like if you choose what to consume mindfully, the intent is more important than spiritual reality. One man's junk (food) is another's treasure (sustanence).

So what's ol' Gilgamesh up to? Put out any new "epics" recently?

8. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

A king from 2,500 B.C. still alive on earth , it just blows my mind ... and the guy is a shapeshifter , our world is more complex and fascinating every day ...

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

DNA (3rd April 2014), donk (2nd February 2014), WHOMADEGOD (2nd February 2014)

10. Link to Post #6
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks

I want my genetics changed so I can live for a long time.....100 years tops is a rip off.

11. Link to Post #7
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,445 times in 8,541 posts

Quote Posted by The Castellan (here)
    I want my genetics changed so I can live for a long time.....100 years tops is a rip off.
    Consciousness has more power over genetics than anyone has been led to believe.

"From of dust you have conceived yourselves, so to dust so shall you return" -- is I believe the proper interpretation of the original text that led to a similar Christian saying. The original (or alternate - depending on your view) is much more meaningful. You believe you will live to "100 tops" so to 100 years you may live.

How to change the belief? I mean REALLY change that belief? We can all say the words but can we change our beliefs? First we have to slough off all the programmed "beliefs" that we carry around with us from childhood even. To do that the only method is to not believe anything, and base yourself as a constant and persistent present moment experience, without giving rise to "beliefs"; only then is a mind pure enough to understand its own power - when the restriction of the vast paradigm of beliefs it holds so dearly is no more ...

How to get to that state? Jesus, (one of many) tried to teach us how -- too bad the religion man made around his teachings was done so to devalue their true meanings. Unconditional love and faith the size of a mustard seed apparently are required. The mustard seed comment was Jesus' way of telling us how we basically have zero faith in anything to do with ourselves.

If I had a 1-2-3 step way of reaching golden enlightenment, I would tell you -- so far its to each's own experience and trying hard to always select out of love, and not judge "appearances". There's no magic answer. My 2 cents.
    Last edited by DeDukshyn; 26th March 2014 at 22:52.
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

DNA (3rd April 2014), Hym (22nd December 2022)

13. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,024 times in 1,086 posts

So he's hanging in the desert near Paulo Verde... Shooting his guns, driving his truck and eating the veg... So he's just keeping a low profile, staying out of India for a while more? I call bs... Even if he is, so what? He clearly is not interested in getting involved much, or am I missing something?.. Good luck to him, he even gets spyed on by the agency, no ones free, not even a Titan such as he, poor chap, wonder if he has many friends or pets to keep him company?... N

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Nasu For This Post:

Flash (29th March 2014)

15. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,692 times in 8,940 posts

Quote Posted by ghostrider (here)
    I have been accepted as a member of the FIGU forum in switzerland , I noted a disscusion about gilgamesh ... I discovered that Gilgamesh , the ancient king of sumeria is still alive and on earth ... He is the last surviving member of a race that suffered a planetary catastrophe ...20 million souls gone ... His race has a lifespan of 150,000 years ... He can tell when the CIA is spying on him , and he is a shapeshifter... over months he can change his form inside and out ... He still has the pink crystal , he lives supposedly in Arizona near a nuclear power plant ... it is said his spaceship crashed in the Himalayas , took up earth as his home , and a group of ETs offered to take him home , he chose to stay on earth as he had no planet anymore ... can you believe it , the fifth King of Uruk still on earth ...https://youtube.com/watch?v=xd6QgCRUvSU http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Gilgamesh http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/86...html#POST24313 http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/12...html#POST27885
    Have you seen him?

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

airaspect (30th March 2014), Kalamos (29th March 2014), Nasu (4th April 2014)

17. Link to Post #10
    Mexico Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Oh, how he must miss his hairy friend, Enkidu after these many years. No one since who can match him in wrestling or whatever.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Frederick Jackson For This Post:

Nasu (4th April 2014)

19. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,349 times in 1,707 posts

Expanding on this can of worms.

Link: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1534417
    In hoc signo vinces / In this sign thou shalt conquer

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BMJ For This Post:

Inversion (23rd December 2022), Nasu (24th December 2022)

21. Link to Post #12
    France Avalon Member Lunesoleil's Avatar
    Language
    uses a translator
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,302 times in 1,185 posts

Arrow Re: Gilgamesh Still Alive

thank you for the subject on Gilgamesh which is also the name of an asteroid code 1812 and currently in conjunction Saturn / Chronos the god of time, thank you for the idea of ​​my next article

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lunesoleil For This Post:

Inversion (23rd December 2022), Nasu (24th December 2022)

+ Reply to Thread