+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Scientific explanations of psychic phenomena, and timespace: Dr. N. A. Kozyrev’s Mirrors

1. Link to Post #21
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,296 times in 1,783 posts

Default Re: Scientific explanations of psychic phenomena, and timespace: Dr. N. A. Kozyrev’s Mirrors

In my view, our science is not advanced enough to explain things that are outside of the physical. If it can't be measured then it doesn't exist or it never happened. Someday, physicists will not only figure out how UFO works but also build technologies to communicate with those who have crossed over and those other beings who dwell in the 4th and 5th dimension. Even those processes involved in reincarnation may be understood and explained using our advanced physics.

All paranormal and seemingly supernatural phenomena is only science that hasn't been examined yet due to our current level of science, all across the board.

But as it is now, even things like clairvoyance and remote viewing which to me is the same phenomenon even though those approaches used to effect it are different for each one... our current science is not adequate to explain this phenomenon. Quantum Physics is still very much in its pioneering stages and we still have a loooong way to go before we will understand it to the extent that everyone will be able to get information about the future or what's going on in the present in some covert area via technology that will operate toward that end.
    Last edited by Roisin; 11th February 2014 at 12:52.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Roisin For This Post:

Atlas (9th September 2016), chocolate (11th February 2014), ExomatrixTV (10th June 2023), Finefeather (19th February 2014)

3. Link to Post #22
    United States Avalon Member Joe Akulis's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,456 times in 510 posts

Default Re: Scientific explanations of psychic phenomena, and timespace: Dr. N. A. Kozyrev’s Mirrors

FYI, I just watched a cool interview on GAIAM TV that Regina Meredith did with a fella named Andrew Basiago, who supposedly was a "chrononaut" for the U.S. around 1969-70.

http://www.gaiamtv.com/video/project...andrew-basiago

He talks about project pegasus, and tells some mind blowing stories. At one point in the interview, they show a photo of the people gathering in front of the stage in Gettysburg where Lincoln is about to show up and make his speech, and Andrew points to a kid in the foreground, and says, "That's me."

The story he told about George Washington was so incredible that my brain still doesn't know if it wants to even try to believe it. But it's awesome! :-)

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Joe Akulis For This Post:

Atlas (9th September 2016), chocolate (12th February 2014), ExomatrixTV (10th June 2023)

5. Link to Post #23
    Thanks

From the article originally posted:
    "Trofimov’s work has consisted of “remote viewing” experiments across both distance and time. They discovered that results are more positive when the “sender” is in the far north, where the electromagnetic field is less powerful. So they invented a second apparatus that shields an experimental subject from the local electromagnetic field. Within this apparatus, their subjects can reliably access all place and time — past, present, and future — instantaneously. Construction specifications for these apparati are published in Russian scientific literature."

One probably should assume here that these folks were informed about the Montauk project, which is a stepchild of the famed Philadelphia Experiment. Their research sorta backs up the science behind what we were up to in those days. If you cut through the mythology, at the heart of the Philadelphia Experiment was this same science.

The guys in the navy discovered that if you shield someone or something from any and all outside influence, electromagnetic, gravitational, and everything else you can think of, then that person or object would become invisible, but it would still be there. I bet at first they didn't understand that this was how you could force something to convert to wave form, but that's what was going on. And once you start dealing with things in wave form, you really better have done some homework on this "ether" or you could really mess things up royally...

So, in "shielding" someone from the "local electromagnetic field", I'm guessing that they knew of and understood how to not go so far as to shield someone so much that they entered "the montauk zone". Heh heh. It's an assumption, but I bet it's a safe one.

Seeker

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Joe Akulis For This Post:

chocolate (19th February 2014), ExomatrixTV (10th June 2023), Sirius White (12th February 2014)

7. Link to Post #24
    United States Avalon Member gripreaper's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,685 times in 3,744 posts

Quote Posted by seeker1972 (here)
    FYI, I just watched a cool interview on GAIAM TV that Regina Meredith
    I used to listen to her interviews all the time when she had her own Conscious Media Network, but when she moved to Gaiam I've not heard her at all. Would you recommend subscribing to get her interviews?
    "Lay Down Your Truth and Check Your Weapons
    The Next Voice You Hear Will Be Your OWN"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhS69C1tr0w

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

chocolate (19th February 2014), Daphne (20th March 2014), ExomatrixTV (10th June 2023)

9. Link to Post #25
    Thanks

(Sorry, just catching up on this terrific thread.)

"So we have a profound opportunity to really emulate what will happen with any living creature or human being, century by century — how we will co-exist with these energies from space. What will happen? Either our mind reserves or extra abilities will open, or on the contrary they will be limited, and some catastrophe will happen. So basically, this is a like a theatrical stage, where we can see how the fate of human life will play in a thousand years."

I suspect, and echoed this suspicion in Bill's chemtrail thread, that this opening of our extra abilites is exactly what the economic powers of our day have been trying to prevent.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Joe Akulis For This Post:

chocolate (19th February 2014), ExomatrixTV (10th June 2023)

11. Link to Post #26
    Thanks

Quote Posted by gripreaper (here)
    FYI, I just watched a cool interview on GAIAM TV that Regina Meredith
    I used to listen to her interviews all the time when she had her own Conscious Media Network, but when she moved to Gaiam I've not heard her at all. Would you recommend subscribing to get her interviews?
    Yes. There's already enough there and combined with what they keep adding, to keep me occupied most nights now. :-)

Some of it is probably available via reposts on youtube, but some of the original programming is not. And Regina's Open Mind program interiews are probably only available there. Just like Wilcock's Wisdom Teachings skits.

George Noory has been contributing some cool interviews too.

We gotta get Bill to get a show on there!!!

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Joe Akulis For This Post:

chocolate (19th February 2014), ExomatrixTV (10th June 2023), gripreaper (13th February 2014)

13. Link to Post #27
    United States Avalon Member Sirius White's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,539 times in 336 posts

Last edited by Sirius White; 13th February 2014 at 03:01.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sirius White For This Post:

chocolate (19th February 2014), ExomatrixTV (10th June 2023), Joe Akulis (12th February 2014)

15. Link to Post #28
    Thanks

Aw, darn! You guys already brought up the king's chamber! :-)

I was going to say, you know, what this device is doing sounds a lot like what was stated in the Law of One material about how the pyramid was used to perform "initiations" where they made it sound like people would be taken on a journey upward through the "states". And when they came back to waking consciousness, then they had the ability to tap into those states from there on.

And if you tie in some characteristics of the next "state" up from our current one, (and this is just me talking now), I've learned through the contributions of some awesome folks here on Avalon that the 4th density or dimension, or whatever you want to call the next one up... One of its prime characteristics seems to be that it is responsive to thought. If you want to communicate with anyone there, just think of them and zoom, there you are standing before them. If you believe a certain place exists, it does exist there. If you want to create a mental home away from home and make it look like my avatar photo, don't. Emerald lake in Focus 27 is MY spot man! :-)

Now, this is talking about how it can be experienced energetically via the out of body experience and/or in mediative states. There's more to that picture that astral travellers can't tell us yet because these are all physically discarnate states that people are in when they are there. What if we soon have a phyical place within that density/dimension where we can incarnate?

Sirius is helping further with this understanding:
    "The technology in the west, like the "mirrors" boosts this up, in each and every cell, and this in turn- increases the radionic properties of the cells to work as a one degree of freedom entity (in otherwords, each and every cell and energetic working as ONE) for projection AND receiving. They can also amplify the field to such a degree where it can overpower other people, even beings- and yes, some people can be "harmed" this way either be remote sensing or literally a vector of intent. Imagine the feeling, of when you say a hateful vindictive word towards someone with spite- that literally "cuts" at them and causes the water in their body/cells to become decoherent for a moment in time (think DR IMOTO). Now imagine that boosted times thousands if not millions more."

Thank you very much for your posts! This one in particular kind of corroborates something else in the Law of One. (Not trying to be a broken record about that material, but can't help it.) They talk about "harvest" and the act of--this will be a crude way of describing it--picking the ones who qualify to make that shift to the next state upward. Because like Sirius is saying, if you don't have the maturity, like, being able to control emotion, being able to transcend things like duality and ego, then it would be like handing a gun to a 7 year old. Perhaps there are "galactic parents" here who will only hand 4th density evolution to someone who won't make a galactic mess with it.

How do we earn that qualification? Keep your mouse where it is and comb this website. There are threads on transcending ego. There are threads on understanding and accepting duality, or "forgoing" duality. It's all here. There are threads about learning to discipline and control the mind. There are people who have experience with honing mental focus to your will. Seek them out and become their student. So that it doesn't take you two seconds to get distracted with something and wonder why you are thinking about a banana when two seconds earlier you were trying to focus on what your friend was doing. What does it mean to help your higher self "descend" to this level of the solar plexus chakra? :-) Get curious man!
    Last edited by Joe Akulis; 12th February 2014 at 23:16.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Joe Akulis For This Post:

chocolate (19th February 2014), ExomatrixTV (10th June 2023)

17. Link to Post #29
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,169 times in 1,448 posts

And there are threads on Military Remote Viewing, one here: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post674316
    and https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...remote+viewing not to mention books and stories.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to chocolate For This Post:

Atlas (9th September 2016), ExomatrixTV (10th June 2023)

19. Link to Post #30
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,320 times in 10,234 posts

From the article originally posted:
    "Trofimov’s work has consisted of “remote viewing” experiments across both distance and time. They discovered that results are more positive when the “sender” is in the far north, where the electromagnetic field is less powerful. So they invented a second apparatus that shields an experimental subject from the local electromagnetic field. Within this apparatus, their subjects can reliably access all place and time — past, present, and future — instantaneously. Construction specifications for these apparati are published in Russian scientific literature."

One probably should assume here that these folks were informed about the Montauk project, which is a stepchild of the famed Philadelphia Experiment. Their research sorta backs up the science behind what we were up to in those days. If you cut through the mythology, at the heart of the Philadelphia Experiment was this same science.

The guys in the navy discovered that if you shield someone or something from any and all outside influence, electromagnetic, gravitational, and everything else you can think of, then that person or object would become invisible, but it would still be there. I bet at first they didn't understand that this was how you could force something to convert to wave form, but that's what was going on. And once you start dealing with things in wave form, you really better have done some homework on this "ether" or you could really mess things up royally...

So, in "shielding" someone from the "local electromagnetic field", I'm guessing that they knew of and understood how to not go so far as to shield someone so much that they entered "the montauk zone". Heh heh. It's an assumption, but I bet it's a safe one.

Seeker
    Maybe not invisible specifically, but 'broken free from specific types of moorings'.

Thus the paramagnetic shielding, the mu-metal. For the breaking free from a specific type of mooring.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (10th June 2023)

21. Link to Post #31
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,221 times in 21,086 posts

Lightbulb Re: Scientific explanations of psychic phenomena, and timespace: Dr. N. A. Kozyrev’s Mirrors

2023 Update:
    • Kozyrev Mirrors: A Journey into Time and Space

Kozyrev mirrors are mysterious devices that allegedly create a time-space channel and allow for extrasensory perception. In this video, I will tell you the story behind these mirrors, what the researchers saw when they experimented with them, and what I think about their implications for our understanding of reality.

If you are interested in exploring the unknown, the quasi known, the potential, and mysteries of the universe and science and tech, then this video is for you. Join me on There Are No Paradoxes, where we challenge our assumptions and expand our horizons.
    • Bending Time: The Successful Time Travel Experiments using Kozyrev Mirrors

Bending Time: The Successful Time Travel Experiments using Kozyrev Mirrors

In December 1990, in a remote village above the Arctic Circle, two Russian scientists embarked on a daring experiment. Their goal was to enhance human “super-perception” or ESP.

They built a device that could shield subjects from electromagnetic interference and amplify their biological energy. The device was a large tube of rolled aluminum with a chair inside.

As soon as the device was built, strange phenomena occurred around the village. Disc-shaped lights hovered around the lab. Balls of energy appeared and disappeared. The Northern Lights became so bright and vivid that they seemed to take physical shape.

Inside the lab, anyone who approached the device felt an unexplainable sense of dread. It took a while to persuade anyone to try it.

When the first subject finally sat in the chair, a flash of energy erupted that stunned everyone in the lab.

The device worked.

But it maybe worked a little too well.

Not only did it boost people’s psychic abilities, it also enabled them to view any place in the world. And soon, they could view any place in time.

In fact, these experiments confirmed a theory first proposed in the 1950s. That time, as we know it, doesn’t exist.
    • Time Mirrors: Experiments at the North Pole:

The Kozyrev Mirror was a theoretical time machine proposed by the Soviet astrophysicist Nikolai Kozyrev. After it was built, experiments were conducted at the North Pole, and the events to follow became infamous for their extreme degree of extraterrestrial - and possibly interdimensional - activity.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

22. The Following User Says Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Harmony (10th June 2023)

23. Link to Post #32
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,221 times in 21,086 posts

No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2