+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Sasquatch Habituator documents evidence of paranormal aspects to Sasquatch Phenomena

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member seeker/reader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,039 times in 540 posts

Default Sasquatch Habituator documents evidence of paranormal aspects to Sasquatch Phenomena

Researcher, Mike Patterson, has developed a relationship with a specific Sasquatch individual. This individual has visited him quite frequently and he has gained his trust. After first trying to use hidden video and trail cameras Mike realized that the Sasquatch could see the infra-red lights and they avoided contact. They would seem to KNOW they were hidden. So Mike opted to use mostly microphones to pick up their calls and or language. In the event that he did want to take pictures or video with his camera he would announce it out-loud and make it overt rather than covert. He would also leave gifts such as food by a frequented tree stump. He would talk out-loud to the forest line as if they were standing there often repeating words like his name or the name of an object he was holding. After using this technique for over two years, he has gained their trust and the types of interaction has progressed on many levels.

This type of situation is called a habituation. I have done much research into the Sasquatch phenomena and have found others who have also developed a habitation with a Sasquatch clan. They develop relationships built on trust and sharing rather than trying to trick or trap them. These habituators have described the Sasquatch as being a type of people rather than just a hairy ape-like relative of humanity, they're not animals. Habituators describe them as being highly intelligent, have a language, can display humor and even show caring for the well being of their befriended humans. They are described as understanding some human language and more significantly, KNOWING human intent (verbal and non-verbal). These Sasquatch have left gifts for their humans, ranging from simple items such as flowers and leaves to more complex items such as hand woven objects made out of reeds. These woven objects range from looking like bipedal stick figures to more artistic symbols.

Recently Mike Patterson has revealed another level of activity that he had been hesitant to discuss publicly but he decided to put it out there as he said it was the truth. He commented on seeing individual footprints in the snow or trails of footprints that lead to nowhere. He would comment that he would see tracks around his vehicle, go around it to inspect the tracks and then find a newly formed hand-print on his car in a location that he had just looked at a minute before. He would find objects like rocks left inside his LOCKED car. He released video and pictures of orbs inside and around his tent.

He then stated that he felt that Sasquatch could walk INVISIBLE. He described an instance of standing out in the open, adjacent to the tree line, in the middle of the night. He was poked in the side and felt a hairy hand being placed over his face. He said he could not see anyone there but instead a dark misty type of shadow appeared inches in front of his face, just before he felt the physical contact. He said that others that own the property had experienced the same type of invisible contact. He went on to discuss how small objects would appear in mid-air as if held by an invisible hand and then they would fall to the ground as if dropped by that invisible hand. He said he would hear them vocalize, from just a few feet away and yet no one would be seen standing there. Mike has further said that he thinks they can move between dimensions in addition to walking invisible in ours.

Beyond the paranormal aspect of the situation, his repeated verbal communication with on particular individual has led to that individual picking up specific English words, such as Mike's name and other words including the following: flower, tree, marble, brother, one, two, three. The situation has even progressed to where Mike will have a verbal interaction, known words will be spoken back and forth with the Sasquatch individual, yet no physical being can be seen in the location where the voice is coming from. The one particular Sasquatch individual who he has had the most interaction with, he believes is named Nephatia.

To put the situation in proper context, the property where these interactions occur is located in cottage country in Ontario, Canada. The property is owned by a couple who have seen strange activity when they visit their cabin. The wife personally viewed a very tall Sasquatch out in the trees while looking out the kitchen window one day. She managed to take a distant photo of the Sasquatch, which they estimate to be about 11 feet tall. Additionally the father of one of the property owners was visiting and one morning he woke up and looked out the window to see the back of a Sasquatch standing outside of the window. Besides these two visuals no one else has yet to physically see them. Mike was introduced to the couple by a mutual friend and he was brought into the situation to document the activity.

Mike doesn't have any clear video of the Sasquatch, as they don't yet allow themselves to be video tapped. He does have a still photograph of the 11ft individual that the property owner was able to take, at a distance through the kitchen window. They believe he allowed himself to be photographed. He is not Nephatia. They estimate Nephatia is a "teenager", about 7-8 feet tall, with the 11 footer possibly being the father of the Sasquatch clan. The 11ft. individual does not interact with Mike, but remains aloof to the situation.

Mike does have video/photos of handprints, footprints, gifts he has received from them and also orb activity. He does have many audio recordings of their verbal interactions, which lately have become quite compelling.

He is currently experiencing this invisible interaction with Nephatia. He has yet to see what he physically looks like. He believes Nephatia will show himself soon. Mike has also indicated that some other high-strangeness has occurred but he has yet to disclose the details.

If anyone is interested in learning about Mike's situation I suggest starting at his earliest video on his Youtube page. If you stick with it and view all to the most current I think you may find Mike to be the real-deal. In my opinon he is.

This is Mike's Youtube page
    https://youtube.com/user/MANASOOCAN?feature=watch

This is the oldest video

Here is a photo of two of the hand woven objects given as gifts to Mike

Here is the picture of the 11-ft Sasquatch taken by the property owner through the kitchen window.

Here is some orb activity taken around his Mike's tent
    ]

Here is a handprint on Mike's car
    Last edited by seeker/reader; 13th February 2014 at 23:02. Reason: Added photographs

2. The Following 36 Users Say Thank You to seeker/reader For This Post:

Abhaya (13th February 2014), Amysenthia (13th February 2014), Axman (13th February 2014), Carmody (14th February 2014), conk (21st February 2014), Czarek (16th February 2014), Davy (21st February 2014), Denise/Dizi (28th April 2021), dianna (13th February 2014), genevieve (15th February 2014), gnostic9 (14th February 2014), Jackson (13th February 2014), kemo (14th February 2014), kirolak (15th February 2014), Krist (14th February 2014), Kristin (13th February 2014), Kristo (14th February 2014), linksplatinum (27th February 2014), mab777 (21st February 2014), Magnus (13th February 2014), mind-scape (14th February 2014), Nasu (14th February 2014), Realeyes (13th February 2014), Rex (13th February 2014), Richard S. (14th February 2014), Rocky_Shorz (13th February 2014), shadowstalker (13th February 2014), Sidney (15th February 2014), Spellbound (25th April 2021), Spiral of Light (14th February 2014), spiritguide (13th February 2014), spiritwind (13th February 2014), Star Tsar (27th February 2014), Sunny-side-up (27th February 2014), swoods_blue (27th February 2014), Wookie (15th February 2014)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks

Default Re: Sasquatch Habituator documents evidence of paranormal aspects to Sasquatch Phenomena

I just wanted to add that in light of Simon Parkes' explantion of what orbs are, "they are the conciousnes of a powerfull being who is projecting his/her mind from one relm to this one," I think that the orbs are actually the Sasquatch checking on Mike while they remain in a higher dimension.

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post765519

Cool stuff.
    Last edited by seeker/reader; 13th February 2014 at 22:38.

4. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to seeker/reader For This Post:

Abhaya (13th February 2014), conk (21st February 2014), Denise/Dizi (28th April 2021), gnostic9 (14th February 2014), kirolak (15th February 2014), Kristo (14th February 2014), Realeyes (27th February 2014), Rocky_Shorz (13th February 2014), spiritguide (13th February 2014), spiritwind (13th February 2014), Sunny-side-up (27th February 2014)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

Default Re: Sasquatch Habituator documents evidence of paranormal aspects to Sasquatch Phenomena

strange, when I first glanced at the image, I thought it was a heat sensing photo of a gathering, not a hand print on a wind shield...

the one in the center is turning into orbs... shhh...

great image...
    Last edited by Rocky_Shorz; 13th February 2014 at 20:02.

6. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Rocky_Shorz (here)
    strange, when I first glanced at the image, I thought it was a heat sensing photo of a gathering, not a hand print on a wind shield...

If you watch Mike's video that includes this photo, he shows a close up of the print. The hand print is actually on side of the very dirty car, near a rear wheel. The close-up shows finger prints and dermal ridges across the hand. If a hoaxer was trying to create a fake print by smearing his own hand print to make it appear larger, it would smear the finger prints and dermal ridges as well. Smearing is not evident on this hand print.
    Last edited by seeker/reader; 13th February 2014 at 20:12.

7. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to seeker/reader For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (28th April 2021), dianna (13th February 2014), gnostic9 (14th February 2014), kirolak (15th February 2014), Nasu (14th February 2014), Realeyes (27th February 2014), spiritwind (13th February 2014), Sunny-side-up (27th February 2014)

8. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

I've been talking about contact with an intelligent Bigfoot that has been around for 1000s of years, so completely agree with what he is sharing, much of their communication is mind to mind without words. not seeing a hand print and seeing a gathering instead is a message in a way most wouldn't even notice... It was like the words mentioning the hand print were covered...

and the image became a live gathering of Sasquatches

now I see it as just a hand print, but the original message is still there...

9. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member Latti's Avatar
    Thanks

I've watched many of Mike's videos and listened to him being interviewed on a radio program. I know they exist, but I'm not sure about the paranormal part.

Although I've never seen or even heard one, I've been aware of Sasquatch since the about 1950. My mother told of hearing stories about them while growing up in Appalachia, but she thought it was just stories told by bootleggers to keep the youngsters out of the hills and away from their stills.

My mother's youngest brother came to stay with us just after he mustered out of the Navy. One night he heard one and that was the last night that he spent at our house. At the time, I thought it was strange for an adult to be afraid after hearing one since they never bothered us. Now I understand that their sight and sounds often traumatize brave people.

The U.S. Park and Forrest Services are aware of their existence, but they don't want it to be widely known because that would create a much greater problem for them than the Spotted Owl habitat issues.

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Latti For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (28th April 2021), dianna (13th February 2014), gnostic9 (14th February 2014), kirolak (15th February 2014), Realeyes (27th February 2014), Rocky_Shorz (13th February 2014), seeker/reader (13th February 2014), TelosianEmbrace (21st February 2014)

11. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Latti (here)
    I've watched many of Mike's videos and listened to him being interviewed on a radio program. I know they exist, but I'm not sure about the paranormal part.

Although I've never seen or even heard one, I've been aware of Sasquatch since the about 1950. My mother told of hearing stories about them while growing up in Appalachia, but she thought it was just stories told by bootleggers to keep the youngsters out of the hills and away from their stills.

My mother's youngest brother came to stay with us just after he mustered out of the Navy. One night he heard one and that was the last night that he spent at our house. At the time, I thought it was strange for an adult to be afraid after hearing one since they never bothered us. Now I understand that their sight and sounds often traumatize brave people.

The U.S. Park and Forrest Services are aware of their existence, but they don't want it to be widely known because that would create a much greater problem for them than the Spotted Owl habitat issues.
    Hello Latti,

Glad to hear someone else on this forum is familiar with Mike's work. Thanks for sharing your family's personal experiences with Sasquatch. I am guessing that your uncle may have been affected by the infrasound that they can emit to scare people. Some witnesses have reported experiencing a feeling of dread or foreboding along with the hair on the back of their neck standing up, which some researchers think is infrasound.

I personally think that there are different tribes of Sasquatch. Some habituators report a more subsistence-minded type of Sasquatch that spends most of its day foraging for food. Then there are the more paranormal type like the one Mike has come in contact with, that seem to taste the gifted food just for the experience and do not seem concerned with finding food. Then there are other types of Sasquatch that seem to be more malevolent. Some researchers in the Pacific Northwest report that native tribes people have warned them to stay out of certain forests due to the not so friendly Sasquatch clans that live there.

Below is an intersting account of a habituator that seems to have become friendly with the more subsistence-minded type of Sasquatch. Long story short, the man spent a lot of free time in the Florida swamps where he noticed the activities of a Sasquatch. With persistence he managed to gain his trust, he befriended him and eventually was introduced to his clan. The book is written by Autumn Williams, who herself witnessed two Sasquatch with her mother when she was a youngster. That started her life long pursuit of learning about Sasquatch. She has a Bigfoot website through which she met the Florida habituator. She wrote an account of his experiences. The free book is available here http://alfalib.com/book/179457.html

Seeker/Reader
    Last edited by seeker/reader; 13th February 2014 at 22:58. Reason: bad grammar

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to seeker/reader For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (28th April 2021), gnostic9 (14th February 2014), Latti (14th February 2014), Lifebringer (14th February 2014), Nasu (14th February 2014), Realeyes (27th February 2014), Rocky_Shorz (13th February 2014), TelosianEmbrace (21st February 2014)

13. Link to Post #8
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

OK, Seriously now, Let's be honest with people now shall we.... that's no sasquatch, that's a wookie...........

Yes i know it's probably not amusing but hey, maybe you smiled alittle.

14. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

I grabbed the post showing Sasquatch when humans first began mass producing food...

and yes, those are ET ships carrying the grain away...

Quote Posted by Rocky_Shorz (here)
    looking around Istanbul I ran across an interesting rock carving I hadn't seen before...

Quote Relief of King Sargon II riding in his chariot
    The walls of the palaces of Neo-Assyrian kings were lined with carved slabs of gypsum showing the king and his court. This example from the private chambers of the palace at Khorsabad (710-705 B.C.) shows the king, riding through a forest in his chariot link

take a look at the image above the king...

Landing/docking stations for ET crafts, did they teach man mass food production, then leave with their cargoes full?

look at the far left is it a man in a vehicle waiting to get loaded?

see the notches in all of those spirals? catches for spaceships?

on the top right you see one flying, but is that a guard in a space suit in front of a building?

can everyone see the attachment?

now for all of you Bigfoot/Sasquatch fans...

the horned horses(Unicorns?) drew my attention to this furry guy watching the King ride by in the chariot, were bigfoots(bigfeet?) brought here as slaves for this mission to teach man mass producing food for a planet starving from drought? and left behind? and yes, that does look like a crown on his head... if bigfoot is 11 feet tall, were those Reptilians walking in front of the king with tails hanging down between their legs? 7'-9' tall?

Last edited by Rocky_Shorz; 14th February 2014 at 00:10.

15. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,784 times in 3,539 posts

Thank you, I've always been intrigued by this being and his aloof way of survival camouflage.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lifebringer For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (28th April 2021), gnostic9 (14th February 2014), seeker/reader (14th February 2014)

17. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Lifebringer (here)
    Thank you, I've always been intrigued by this being and his aloof way of survival camouflage.
    Yes, this explains how they can be very elusive. If they can just become invisible or phase out into another dimension they can keep themselves "undiscovered".

Mike Paterson thinks that the government is fully aware of Sasquatch and their dimensional abilities and have been covering it up. He reasons that if the public became aware of Sasquatch's abilities that we would begin questioning our own abilities, our origins and our relationship to the Sasquatch. So the government poopoos the reporting. He has noticed some very strange "politicking" in the Sasquatch research community, the mainstream researchers try to portray Sasquatch as being just an ape. They want to downplay any talk of them being a type of people, especially people with dimensional abilities. I think these mainstream "researchers" are agents of the government that are trying control the direction of true public Sasquatch research.

To me it sounds just like the UFO cover-up. The government poopoos the subject, co-opts the public research to control any information that is discovered and keeps quiet researchers who try to become vocal about the truth.
    Last edited by seeker/reader; 14th February 2014 at 15:23. Reason: refined my thoughts

18. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to seeker/reader For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (28th April 2021), gnostic9 (14th February 2014), jsb_swampfox (28th February 2014), kirolak (15th February 2014), lelmaleh (14th February 2014), Realeyes (27th February 2014), spiritwind (14th February 2014), TelosianEmbrace (21st February 2014)

19. Link to Post #12
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by seeker/reader (here)
    I just wanted to add that in light of Simon Parkes' explantion of what orbs are, "they are the conciousnes of a powerfull being who is projecting his/her mind from one relm to this one," I think that the orbs are actually the Sasquatch checking on Mike while they remain in a higher dimension.

Cool stuff.
    i have to agree with these new(er) theories, it puts things more into perspective as i have pondered certain questions put forth by the whole phenomenon, such as why can they just disappear when folks are watching them , etc, most of this part of close encounters is just dismissed and not investigated, i actually e-mailed those guys on t.v from the b.f.r.o. and suggested that this creature is possibly way more intelligence than previously thought, and possibly use portal technology to jump from one place to another, thats why they are seen everywhere even though food sources and habitat may not seem conducive, i never got a reply from my e-mail but no bother lol , to me it relates to the intelligence level of most of those investigators .

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to tnkayaker For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (28th April 2021), gnostic9 (14th February 2014), Realeyes (27th February 2014), seeker/reader (15th February 2014), spiritwind (14th February 2014)

21. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

Most of those in the first video are hunting blinds or overnight shelters and known survival techniques by anyone used to over-nighting in the woods while they hunt. In my family growing up in WV it was not uncommon for any of us to do just that on our property. Dad used to take us out and leave us boys for several hours to build a shelter as if we were lost in the woods. At the time we thought we were totally alone but later he confessed to a tree stand lookout we didn't notice as youths so he was closer than we thought. Still he wanted to be sure if we did actually get lost in the woods and were forced for whatever reason into an overnight stay we would have to know how to survive. We do. All of us in my family have this skill. I could to this day, like my brothers also just walk, taking little in the way of gear and go out and survive anywhere I grew up. These things are still common place in smaller poorer communities in WV. Places like my home town for example where the entire school system for the county shuts down for the first week of deer season to this day. Many fathers of the era of my grandfather and some to the next of my fathers generation taught and tested their children in these ways as well as, and along side of firearms safety and use. It was a must and part of the culture where I was brought up. I see nothing unusual in about all the structures. I could have done them in most cases.

22. Link to Post #14
    Germany Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,188 times in 1,661 posts

Hi all,

I'm not yet sure about a paranormal connection to the concept of Sasquatch/Big Foot/Yeti but if one is interested in this topic do check out the interviews with Dr. Melba Ketchum; if one is not yet aware of her she is a genetics researcher who agreed to work on this "Big Foot" project only because she wanted to prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that these creatures could not possibly exist; but in the meantime she's admitted the genetic evidence is overwhelming that they DO exist (still-surviving Neanderthals)- she has also stated "I wish I never I began with this" simply because of the magnitude of hot coals being reaped over her head for publicly stating her findings (has even been called, guess what?, a fraud)-

as an extra tidbit: do read David Paulides' dual-volumn "Missing411" (and subsequent 3rd book up-date) about the spate of unexplained human disappearances in the North American wilderness; a few truncated/free interviews are available for non-subscribers on RenseRadio; but Paulides is also available on other YouTube sources; the concept of Big Foot may fit into this at least on the fringes-

stay well everyone-

Larry

23. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cardillac For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (28th April 2021), kirolak (15th February 2014), Realeyes (27th February 2014), seeker/reader (15th February 2014)

24. Link to Post #15
    United States Avalon Member Ahnung-quay's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,673 times in 405 posts

The Ojibwaa name is Gitchie Saabe (sa-bay). Ojibwaa stories tell that Gitchie Saabe brought the people food and left it outside their lodges during hard winters. Gitchie Saabe is a protector. He gives the people the teaching of honesty. Anyone dealing with Gitchie Saabe needs to be scrupulously honest.
    I was watching a television program quite a few years ago where people were trying to find "Bigfoot". I thought, as I was falling asleep, "I hope they never find him". I was then given a clear message- "You don't have to worry about them. They come and they go from here."
    I believe that their DNA must be activated in such a way as to give them the ability of inter-dimensional travel. Since we are related to them, we may sometime also have that ability.

25. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Ahnung-quay For This Post:

conk (21st February 2014), Denise/Dizi (28th April 2021), kirolak (15th February 2014), outerheaven (15th February 2014), Realeyes (27th February 2014), seeker/reader (15th February 2014), spiritwind (15th February 2014), TelosianEmbrace (21st February 2014)

26. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

Quote Posted by tnkayaker (here)
    Quote Posted by seeker/reader (here)

Cool stuff.
    i have to agree with these new(er) theories, it puts things more into perspective as i have pondered certain questions put forth by the whole phenomenon, such as why can they just disappear when folks are watching them , etc, most of this part of close encounters is just dismissed and not investigated, i actually e-mailed those guys on t.v from the b.f.r.o. and suggested that this creature is possibly way more intelligence than previously thought, and possibly use portal technology to jump from one place to another, thats why they are seen everywhere even though food sources and habitat may not seem conducive, i never got a reply from my e-mail but no bother lol , to me it relates to the intelligence level of most of those investigators .
    Thanks for your comments tnkayaker. Mike, the habituator, doesn't have much respect for the BFRO folks as he sees them pushing the "Sasquatch is only an ape/animal" meme. They seem to purposely avoid covering any of the paranormal aspects of Sasquatch. I have read many accounts on their BFRO database and have found some describing high-strangeness, including missing-time and/or time seeming to stop during the encounters. I doubt they will ever cover these types of aspects on their show.

Mike himself has reported seeing lights in the forest and the property owners saw what they described as a glowing/red doorway-like 3-D object appear on their property. It was there for a few seconds, then disappeared.

Other accounts I have read elsewhere describe a possible UFO connection, telepathic communication with Sasquatch and some people report seeing them disappear, sometimes into a ball of light.

Seeker/Reader
    Last edited by seeker/reader; 15th February 2014 at 16:07.

27. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to seeker/reader For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (28th April 2021), kirolak (15th February 2014), Realeyes (27th February 2014), TelosianEmbrace (21st February 2014)

28. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

Quote Posted by STR (here)
    Most of those in the first video are hunting blinds or overnight shelters and known survival techniques by anyone used to over-nighting in the woods while they hunt. In my family growing up in WV it was not uncommon for any of us to do just that on our property. Dad used to take us out and leave us boys for several hours to build a shelter as if we were lost in the woods. At the time we thought we were totally alone but later he confessed to a tree stand lookout we didn't notice as youths so he was closer than we thought. Still he wanted to be sure if we did actually get lost in the woods and were forced for whatever reason into an overnight stay we would have to know how to survive. We do. All of us in my family have this skill. I could to this day, like my brothers also just walk, taking little in the way of gear and go out and survive anywhere I grew up. These things are still common place in smaller poorer communities in WV. Places like my home town for example where the entire school system for the county shuts down for the first week of deer season to this day. Many fathers of the era of my grandfather and some to the next of my fathers generation taught and tested their children in these ways as well as, and along side of firearms safety and use. It was a must and part of the culture where I was brought up. I see nothing unusual in about all the structures. I could have done them in most cases.
    Hello STR,
    All of Mike's videos are taken on one piece of property, which is privately owned. Trespassing (human) is not allowed. The property owners keep close tabs on their property to ensure Mike's research is not hampered. Outside unwelcome intrusion could be viewed as "breaking the trust" or "stranger intrusion" and could break off interaction with the Sasquatch (this has been reported by other Sasquatch habituators and they don't want it happening with their situation). There is only one entrance to the property and it is kept secured. The property owner does not hunt and does not allow hunting on his property. Since they keep close tabs on their property they are aware of when and where these tree/branch structures appear. They themselves do not make them, they do not appear as a result of storm damage, they do not appear to be nature-made.

Mike and the property owners feel the Sasquatch make the structures to mark off their territory, a marker/announcement to other/neighboring Sasquatch clans. As Mike has done his research for a while now on the property, he has developed a pattern of using the same location to place his tent. He has documented tree structures being placed around the vicinity of his tent. He feels, as they have accepted him into their world, they have marked off that small area of land as being, "Mike's territory".

In my research I have found that many of the larger tree structures are not man made or a natural phenomena. Some of them are made of large/thick green trees, sometimes with the root ball attached, that no large man would be able to uproot. They are crossed together in an obviously constructed open verticle X-pattern. Too deliberate to be made by nature and too large to have been man made. Also, a man would not get much blind/cover from an open-X pattern. The X-shape is built as a marker.

In other cases some trees are reported as being broken off mid-trunk. These breaks are solitary, in thick healthy green trees and at a height of 6ft. plus. Their solitary occurrence, with no other tree damage, indicates that it is not nature made (from storm damage). The thickness and height of the break on a green tree would rule out that a man could have made it (not enough strength). It would take something very large and strong do accomplish such a break. An 11ft. Sasquatch possibly weighing at 750lbs. plus with a 4-ft shoulder width, could probably do it though.

Seeker/Reader
    Last edited by seeker/reader; 15th February 2014 at 18:22.

29. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to seeker/reader For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (28th April 2021), Jackson (17th February 2014), kirolak (15th February 2014), Realeyes (27th February 2014)

30. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ahnung-quay (here)
    The Ojibwaa name is Gitchie Saabe (sa-bay). Ojibwaa stories tell that Gitchie Saabe brought the people food and left it outside their lodges during hard winters. Gitchie Saabe is a protector. He gives the people the teaching of honesty. Anyone dealing with Gitchie Saabe needs to be scrupulously honest.
    I was watching a television program quite a few years ago where people were trying to find "Bigfoot". I thought, as I was falling asleep, "I hope they never find him". I was then given a clear message- "You don't have to worry about them. They come and they go from here."
    I believe that their DNA must be activated in such a way as to give them the ability of inter-dimensional travel. Since we are related to them, we may sometime also have that ability.
    Hello Ahnung-quay,

Thank you for the information regarding the Ojibwaa stories about Gitchie Saabe. Your comment about anyone dealing with them needing to be scrupulously honest coincides with what Mike's interactions have shown. He describes that Sasquatch can READ people and their intentions. He feels they can understand not only humans' spoken words but also their motives, which is why if anyone is trying to trick them they will either be ignored or scared off. They will only interact with those who have no hidden agenda.

If you can give any more insights or stories from the Ojibwaa perspective I would appreciate.

Mike also has stated that no one should worry about them due to their perceptive/dimensional abilities. They would not be able to be found if they don't want to be.

Thanks again,

Seeker/Reader
    Last edited by seeker/reader; 15th February 2014 at 22:18. Reason: grammar management

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to seeker/reader For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (28th April 2021), Realeyes (27th February 2014)

32. Link to Post #19
    United States Avalon Member Ahnung-quay's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,673 times in 405 posts

I don't know a lot but, I do know that the Ojibwaa people have a high esteem for Gitchie Saabe. There have been certain Ojibwaa who have communicated with them. The Ojibwaa belief is that the forest belongs to them. We have a song that honors them. Outside our ceremonial arbor, we have a set of Gitchie Saabe foot prints. They are called Watchers because they watch over the people. The foot prints are set outside rather than inside like the animal altars, such as the southern wolf altar, because Gitchie Saabe is considered to not be part of the animal nation but, is like a brother to the Anishinaabe (the people).
    Gitchie Saabe also teaches us to try to be as big a person as we can be.
    Hope this helps Seeker/Reader.

33. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ahnung-quay For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (28th April 2021), Realeyes (27th February 2014), seeker/reader (16th February 2014), TelosianEmbrace (21st February 2014)

34. Link to Post #20
    Australia Avalon Member TelosianEmbrace's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,491 times in 539 posts

The latest from Mike.

Nephatia seems to be introducing his sister to Mike, called Ashantia. It is Ashantia who does the 'mouth clucks' at 4.29.

In relation to the disposition of sasquatch.... There seem to be good and bad yowies in Australia, as well. In the Blue Mountains, the residents of one small township have been known to play 'Hide and Seek' with one individual, while in the Pilliga scrub there is a cone headed type that takes road kill, and acts threateningly towards humans. So much so, that truckers simply will not stop along one stretch of the Pilliga.

35. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to TelosianEmbrace For This Post:

Ahnung-quay (21st February 2014), conk (21st February 2014), Denise/Dizi (28th April 2021), Realeyes (27th February 2014), seeker/reader (27th February 2014), spiritwind (21st February 2014)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast