+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Sasquatch Habituator documents evidence of paranormal aspects to Sasquatch Phenomena

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Avalon Member Ahnung-quay's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,673 times in 405 posts

Default Re: Sasquatch Habituator documents evidence of paranormal aspects to Sasquatch Phenomena

The bent over trees is an old Indian method of trail marking. When I was young, there were still some around my area in Wisconsin. They could be found along some of our roadways since many of our roads were developed along old Indian trails. The trees would be bent and tied when young so that they would grow that way and mark the trail.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ahnung-quay For This Post:

Bill Ryan (21st April 2021), Denise/Dizi (28th April 2021), seeker/reader (27th February 2014), spiritwind (21st February 2014), TelosianEmbrace (22nd February 2014)

3. Link to Post #22
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,405 times in 5,642 posts

Default Re: Sasquatch Habituator documents evidence of paranormal aspects to Sasquatch Phenomena

There was Bigfoot researcher down in Peru with LA Marzulli that was investigating a connection with Bigfoot and the elongated skulls. Marzulli is trying to make a connection to Nephilim and possibly to Bigfoot as well being Nephilim. Mike of Sasquatch Ontario found hair samples but did not submit them, thinking no results could come from them. On the elogated skulls they tested and found natural red hair, so it would be interesting if the hair samples could be compared. That was few months ago, but wish he would submit them, even though the hair might not have the medula & root, tests can be done to support the case.

a forensic website supports this:
    Quote Although nuclear DNA cannot be isolated from the hair shaft since it is mostly absent as a result of the aforementioned cornification, nuclear DNA can successfully be extracted from the hair root. The hair root contains keratinocytes, cells which are ideal for the extraction of nuclear DNA. This is not to say that cut or naturally shed hairs are entirely unsuitable for hair analysis of nuclear DNA.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

Bill Ryan (21st April 2021), conk (27th February 2014), Denise/Dizi (28th April 2021)

5. Link to Post #23
    United States Avalon Member seeker/reader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,039 times in 540 posts

Quote Posted by mojo (here)
    There was Bigfoot researcher down in Peru with LA Marzulli that was investigating a connection with Bigfoot and the elongated skulls. Marzulli is trying to make a connection to Nephilim and possibly to Bigfoot as well being Nephilim. Mike of Sasquatch Ontario found hair samples but did not submit them, thinking no results could come from them. On the elogated skulls they tested and found natural red hair, so it would be interesting if the hair samples could be compared. That was few months ago, but wish he would submit them, even though the hair might not have the medula & root, tests can be done to support the case.

a forensic website supports this:
    Quote Although nuclear DNA cannot be isolated from the hair shaft since it is mostly absent as a result of the aforementioned cornification, nuclear DNA can successfully be extracted from the hair root. The hair root contains keratinocytes, cells which are ideal for the extraction of nuclear DNA. This is not to say that cut or naturally shed hairs are entirely unsuitable for hair analysis of nuclear DNA.
    Mike has stated that the cost for hair analysis was too much as they have to pay for everything out of pocket.

I have gathered from his comments on his Youtube page and in interviews that he does not put much merit into a possible connection between the Nephilim and Sasquatch. But this is just my interpretation, I could be wrong.

He has indicated however that he thinks there may be different types of Sasquatch like beings and or tribes of Sasquatch. That they may not have all the same abilities and ways of life, based on how drastically different some of their reported behaviors have been.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to seeker/reader For This Post:

Bill Ryan (21st April 2021), Denise/Dizi (28th April 2021), mojo (27th February 2014)

7. Link to Post #24
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,405 times in 5,642 posts

Not sure if there is a connection either but gathering genetics might help or at least eliminate other possibilities. Certainly the cost should not be covered by Mike. Just speaking out loud but there should be a research group or people or individuals willing to help pay/cover the cost to test hair samples? He might try to contact Dr. Garry Nolan the scientist that did genetics on the Atacama humanoid. Nolan did that work for free for Dr. Greer.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

Bill Ryan (21st April 2021), Denise/Dizi (28th April 2021), seeker/reader (27th February 2014)

9. Link to Post #25
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,150 times in 3,856 posts

James Gilliland says that they have experiences with the Sasquatch at ECETI ranch, too.
    In this interview at 15:48 he starts talking about a Sasquatch:

Last edited by Maia Gabrial; 27th February 2014 at 19:23.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Maia Gabrial For This Post:

Bill Ryan (21st April 2021), seeker/reader (27th February 2014)

11. Link to Post #26
    United States Avalon Member seeker/reader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,039 times in 540 posts

Quote Posted by Maia Gabrial (here)
    James Gilliland says that they have experiences with the Sasquatch at ECETI ranch, too.
    In this interview at 15:48 he starts talking about a Sasquatch:

Maia Gabrial,

Thanks for the video. So James Gilliland has seen 2 Sasquatch. I am glad that he can personally attest to the orb connection as well since he saw a ball of light come out of the forest, go past him, then go down a path and when he followed it, he ended up finding a female Sasquatch, who walked right past him then disappeared in front of his eyes.

Great confirmation of their dimensional abilities!

Thanks Maia (and James)!

P.S.
    He also mentions that he thinks there are different types or tribes of Sasquatch. Some being more primitive, others being more spiritually evolved with special abilities and possibly some having a relationship or role with ETs.
    Last edited by seeker/reader; 27th February 2014 at 20:10.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to seeker/reader For This Post:

Bill Ryan (21st April 2021), Maia Gabrial (28th February 2014)

13. Link to Post #27
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,150 times in 3,856 posts

I think having the right heart and mind will enable people to see sasquatch, too. They won't come out when there's danger.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Maia Gabrial For This Post:

Bill Ryan (21st April 2021), seeker/reader (13th March 2014), wondering (21st April 2021)

15. Link to Post #28
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,454 times in 115 posts

I have seen them. Twice. Personal experiences showed nothing to tell me they "disappear" although the speed at which they got away was amazing to witness. Long, sure leg strides... Just a few steps and they were out of sight. This is not to say that I completely disagree they may show multidimensional qualities, my personal experiences just showed a very physical "disappearance".

The first sighting was startling. I was visiting a friend who owns a small restaurant bordering on a large section of "interior" forest border. I heard a noise behind a large garbage dumpster and went to chase away what I assumed were raccoons. I was cautious knowing it may be a bear.

When I walked around the dumpster I was facing directly a large hand (first thing I identified were knuckles). When I looked up I was looking at something at least seven feet tall, hair covered with a face. Two or three steps and it was out of sight with very little noise. My friend saw it walk away from when I went behind the dumpster out into the woods. The smell was overwhelming. Much worse than the dumpster itself.

The other was much more direct. On a trail I frequently hike in northern ontario. I felt something near me. Something I could (being "psychic") perceive was thinking about and watching me. I stopped and looked around. The thought came to me "did he notice me?" I turned to look and saw him. Very large. Not too far from me. So still it could have been a statue or mistaken for a tree. I moved towards him and was within about ten feet of it when it simply stepped away. Again a few strides and it was gone.

I was educated on them at a very young age by a former police officer who owned a large piece of land and would let me wander his property. (As a kid I spent most of my free time wandering around forests.). The first time I saw a wild turkey I had no idea what it was and came back telling this man I found something strange. When I told him what I saw he laughed, knowing it was just a wild turkey. (Hey, they look strange haha). He then asked if I wanted to see something really strange. Of course I did and we went out into the bush. We went along a trail he had told me many many times to avoid. Said it was dangerous. This day he took me along it.

We came to a small pond on the opposite side of which was a patch of rocks. He pointed to what looked like a cave. He said "Bigfoot lives in there with his wife and two kids". I laughed. He then took me to a patch of mud.. In which were very large foot prints. From there he told me about having watched this family for several years.

I never saw them there and part of me always thought he was exaggerating or simply making it up. He passed away and left the property to his son. Years later after many other experiences I went back and spoke with the son, asking if I could go down "that path" I wasn't allowed down by his father other than the above mentioned day. He said to me "I had the military take care of that. Whatever you think you saw with my dad you're crazy. ". So.. You had the military take care of what I thought I saw and I'm crazy? Interesting...

Orbs in the forest I equate with something else, but see how the conclusion can be drawn that the two are related. Maybe they are.. But I personally believe this is merely and animal/humanoid being that has been free of mind control and therefor enjoys that natural advantages of being connected to their "high self" AND nature. I do hope that some laws are created to protect them (not that I believe in laws, but, most do and obey so there would be benefit) so that those of us who can find them and/or know areas they live can visit without fear of what potential dangers we may bring their way.
    "It's not what happens to the being, it's what the being does once it happens to them" ~ Unknown

They raised me to be a Sorcerer.. They weren't happy I became a Wizard

The smartest decision I ever made was to adopt Superman's, Clark Kent, strategy.

16. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Shane For This Post:

Alecs (22nd April 2021), Bill Ryan (21st April 2021), conk (28th February 2014), Forest Denizen (22nd April 2021), Mike (21st April 2021), onawah (21st July 2015), Patient (21st April 2021), seeker/reader (13th March 2014)

17. Link to Post #29
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,435 times in 3,321 posts

fffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff
    Last edited by Constance; 14th November 2021 at 18:41.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Constance For This Post:

Bill Ryan (21st April 2021), Forest Denizen (22nd April 2021), Mike (21st April 2021), Spellbound (25th April 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2