+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 5 LastLast

Thread: Military source: some humans are being voluntarily relocated to a Pandora-like planet round Alpha Centauri

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,514 times in 32,788 posts

Default Military source: some humans are being voluntarily relocated to a Pandora-like planet round Alpha Centauri

-------

Dear All:

I read this more-than-fascinating report by author and researcher Ed Komarek a little while back, and so much rang true for me that I nearly jumped out of my chair. I've been pondering it ever since.

I recently dug it up again, and had exactly the same inner reaction.

Read with great interest. Do note the following:
    • This report came BEFORE James Cameron's AVATAR was released (which also depicts a richly forested moon of a gas giant planet orbiting Alpha Centauri).
    • Simon Parkes' account (in his recent Avalon Interview) of the Nordics/Pleiadians sometimes being warlike is confirmed.
    • Henry Deacon's accounts of
      a) the wormhole to Mars (through which he traveled),
      b) that some ETs like to eat humans (i.e. us!), and
      c) the existence of inhabited planets in the Alpha Centauri system, are also confirmed.
      d) So is his personal rough estimate that there were over 40 ET species that we knew of, and
      e) the name SOLAR WARDEN (which was originally confirmed by Henry).
    • The description of the appearance of human-grey hybrids are consistent with what's been reported elsewhere.

From http://exopolitics.blogspot.com/2011...lks-et-by.html

(PDF here: http://projectavalon.net/Ed_Komarek_Alpha_Centauri.pdf)

(text below very slightly edited to remove obvious typos)

A friend of mine, Jeff Adams, struck up a conversation with a individual involved in the patriot community and pretty soon they got to talking about UFO/ETs. Jeff knows the guy's real name but obviously does not want it spread around. The following email conversations were from a few months ago before AVATAR came out. I only published bits and pieces of this in other articles in the past for fear of getting this individual in trouble and ending the conversation prematurely.

Jeff said go ahead and put this all out as both he and this individual have moved on to other interests. I see no reason to expect this individual was lying to Jeff and most likely did not realize that this information would become public. There is some good stuff here that hopefully others can collaborate in this email exchange. Jeff also talked to this person by phone.

To Jeff:
    I could tell you some stuff that would curl your hair, and make you go HUH? A lot of it borders on sci-fi and the unbelievable. What is it you want to know? When we actually put a man on the moon? Our moon-base (yes we have one) Experimental aircraft, or where our tech really has led us? Let me know, and I can tell you what I know! Plus the fact that my step-dad worked for NASA, as well as my brother and cousin (both of whom are a-nauts)

Don't like the AR-15 myself. Would rather have an AK. Or an M1A (M-14 clone), G-3 or FN. And a good 45 auto or 9mm. to back it up. A scope mounted long range shooter is also good. And lots of ammo and spare parts, scattered over a wide area. Food for at least a week, and med supplies (and the knowledge of how to use it). Store stuff, here and there, so if you get cut off from resupply, you can still get to it.

To Jeff:
    Here's a condensed version of my step-dads report: In August of 1982 a family of 8 was reported missing from their small farm north of Mora, Sweden [this is near lake Siljan, in the middle of the country]. The family consisted of a father, mother, 4 children (2 boys, 2 girls) an uncle and a grandfather. Ages of the children was between 8 and 14. The family was reported missing after the father and uncle failed to show up for work on Monday at a local knife factory [Mora Knife Works]. No signs of a struggle were seen in the home, however the following odd things were noted: family pictures were missing from their frames, clothing was missing, closets were empty, tools were missing from a shed, livestock and pets were missing, hunting weapons were gone, and a family Bible was missing [every good Swedish family has a family Bible].

All three men were in the same home-guard unit. All of their weapons and uniforms were missing. There was no history of mental illness. No history of child/sexual abuse. No history of drug/excess alcohol use. Money was found in bank accounts. The family was not in serious debt. NATO HQ North in Brussels was contacted when several odd depressions and burn marks were noted in a field in the back of the house. LT.GEN 'L' [my step-dad] and a team were dispatched to investigate.

They were shown several depressions in the ground located midway between the house and the back edge of the property. These depressions formed a circle 48 meters across. It consisted of 8 'holes', 4 small, 4 large, forming the circle. The large ones were 1 meter across, the small ones .75 meters across. The holes were evenly spaced and alternated, big, small, big, and etc. The inside of the holes were burned to ash, and were irradiated. In the center of the circle was an area of smashed vegetation twisted in a clockwise manner [like a crop circle]. It was not irradiated, but emitted large amounts of EME [electro-magnetic energy].

The family has yet to be found. My step-dads last notation was in August 2002, so he was following up on the case. His last notation was: "I must assume from the evidence and the lack of bodies or body parts,that the family in question has departed this planet on a voluntary basis for places or parts unknown."

This is where I come in. In 1989, and again 1999, I visited the site. On both trips I noted that grass still would not grow in the hole, even though the hole were filled in. Bugs would not enter the circle, which was OK for the new owner, who said "once you get past the tingly sensation on the back of your neck, it's a great place to sit and read!" If you went into the circle, you got the sensation that you get from sticking a wet hand in a light socket! And this was 7 and 17 years after the fact! My conclusion? Same as my step-dads.

To Jeff:
    Just got off with some friends in the know. Here is what they had to add. They also told me what to look for -- (deleted for security reasons) -- There are 7 major and 57 minor alien races in our section of the universe. If we expand to include our galaxy, the number rises to 11 and 124. So much for the 'no life in the rest of the universe' theory!! LOL

I make a study of transplanted colonies, so I'll drive in that direction for a while. The nearest human colony not on earth is in the trinary star system of Alpha Centauri. The colony is, I have been told, on a moon of the 4th. planet. Imagine Endor w/o the Ewoks. The colony has been there for years (i.e. 1970's) and was seeded by people from Earth by the Nordics. These people are what I call 'choice primitives', that is, they live at a tech level that is lower then their home planet, by choice. They live, I am told at a level equal to Earth ca.1940. Think 'The Village' with airmail! LOL The colony is aware of ET's and spacecraft, and interact with them for trade purposes. They are an agricultural and forestry producing planet (that's a duh).

Don't know the population, but I would assume that it is small. Most are, I would assume, from Europe and North America.The Nordics and the Greys had an alliance which fell apart at this same time. The Nordics, who can be quite warlike when they want to be, opened up a can of whoopass on the Greys, and the war cost the Greys a lot of ground. The Greys were apparently using the Nordics for their own purposes, and the Nordics were not amused. The US/EU/UN still works with the Greys, so we all know where this going to end.

It would appear that the Nordics and their friends are the only allies we have out there. The rest want us as slave labor, breeding material, or food. Yes, there are aliens that eat people. There are, I have been told, several other colonies out there, within 'shouting distance' of Earth. I for one have no problem in believing this, and have been studying it for years.

Apparently,the colonies are arranged by race (whites are NOT the only race that the Nordics deal with), and then by language. So if, you were a white English speaking guy you would be put with your own kind. The tech level is kept low on purpose. One, low tech worlds don't attract attention to passers by. Two, they (both the Nordics and the colonists) don't want to wind up in the same place we are now. Makes sense to me.

Now, don't get me wrong, I don't think the Nordics are going to come down and save us all! Far from it. I think they are very selective in who they choose. And, they don't appear to take large groups. One or two people at a time. Although I have heard rumors that have taken families of up to 8!

About their ships. The N's ( I'm getting tired of spelling out the word) use the 'classic' flying saucer, and have for years. They also use the triangle shaped ships as well. Difference is, the triangles are armed. Their answer to an PT boat or Sub-chaser. They are used as AMC's as well. AMC = Armed Merchant Cruiser or Carrier. Those big triangles in AZ a few years back? Our buds the N's. And guess what they wanted? Sand. Yes, sand. Sand, salt, lead and water are the 4 biggest trade items in the 'verse!! The saucers are more benign. But they don't seem to using them much anymore. See more triangles now.

Billy Myer or Mayer. You should read up on him. Guy had one arm and lived in Switzerland back in the 60's and 70's. Everyone thought he was a nut. He had contact of the 4th kind with the N's. I guess it would not be an abduction if you left voluntarily, huh? HMM More on leaving this place next time.

To Jeff:
    I took the opposite approach and went low key. My step-father was a more then one star general in the USAF, and even my men in the guard don't know it. Well, maybe one or two, along with the AG, who happened to know my dad from back in Vietnam. I really don't want folks to know who I am, or how well trained I and my men really are. To put in on the table, I have served in two navies and four armies, been to 36 countries, all 50 states, and all the provinces in Canada. I worked for the JPL and NASA, so I know how the bastards work. It's just trying to figure out how to defeat them that I am having a problem with. (Patriot conversation omitted)

To Jeff:
    Some notes on Alpha Centauri: The primary star of AC is only a little bigger then our sun. A gas giant could circle it and still have a moon that supported life. The main planet would be about 3-4 AU's away from AC1, or about double the distance that Mars is from the Sun. The moon would have to be 750k to 1m miles from the planet, or about 4 times the distance from Earth to the moon. A year would be about 1.5 earth years long. AC2 sits at a distance of 22 AU's, give or take, and would not give off a lot of radiation or light.

When the moon was facing it,it would be equal to a full moon an a clear night on Earth. That noted, the 'sun' would always be shining, as the moon would be facing one or the other all the time. AC3 sits at a distance of .14 LY, and is too small to matter much. Assuming the moon is Mars or Earth sized, the gravity level would be about normal.

Since the N's are from a thin air, lower gravity world, one would assume that they don't spend much time on the moon, which I am guessing is very Earth like. Since it is supposed to be forested, by trees of great size, one could also assume that it has animal life of great size as well. Just thought I would throw this past you!

To Jeff:
    The tall greys are the most prominent group that we are interacting with. They made contact in the 1930's and have been working with us hand in hand since the late 40's. The triangle ships are operated by the Nordics. They come, I am told, from a star cluster in the Seven Sisters/Pleaides Group. The wormholes use huge amounts of energy, and when operated from earth, tend to draw attention. You can only keep them 'fired up' for short periods of time before they break down. Also, wormhole generators work best away from a gravity well such as Earth.

Now, mind you, I am a Marine Engineer by trade, so some of this is guess work, or what I have been told. Or common sense! Questions are how you gain info. No? no info!! My step-father was connected to MJ-12, so I'm not worried. At most I will get yelled at and called a nut. 'Course they say that about Hoagland and Lear as well!

Have never met a grey. Met Nordics, or people that I though were Nordics. They seem to be on the good guy's side in the war down here, and have a strong distaste for the greys! There is rumor of grey/human hybrids. I have seen video and pics, but have never met one. Sad, but the video of the hybrid that I saw was, well, kinda cute (it was a female). Very thin with almost asian features and long dark hair, grey eyes and a small face. If you saw her on the street, you would think that she was a young asian schoolgirl who didn't eat much! Scary!!

To Jeff:
    The base on Mars is the other end of the wormhole. They don't like to send people through it though. People are send by STL [slower-than-light] ships, so yes one could conclude that OSW (Office of Solar Warden) is involved!

Nordic society is well, Nordic society. Imagine what the Vikings would have become had they not been hit by the black death and the dark ages. No, they spoke to me, although I am sure they are telepathic, they preferred to speak to me. They enjoy being around 'people of their kind', that is well, folks from a Scandinavian or European background. Simple logic there I guess.

Some of their ships are huge, being over 300 meters in length. Never been on one, but would sure like to. The Nordics appear to be galactic babysitters. But since most people are in denial, they ignore most people. Folks that are multilingual, real well trained in any field of the military or sciences, can expect a visit. Hell, they may have visited you, and you didn't know it!!

Not all of them are tall. The ones I have seen look quite normal and varied from human standards, although I have never seen a fat one! LOL Don't know much of the planets they call home, except that they are a long way from here, and that they have FTL drives on there ships that 'fold' space and that they like strawberry ice cream and stormy weather!

I suspect that the Nordics may have been responsible for the disappearance of the Norse colonies on Greenland and of the ones in the US. FYI the Norse made it as far west as WA state and had a colony in OK. Also had folks in OH, MN and WI, a long time before Columbus got lost. They may have had a colony in BC as well. Still working on that one. Remember that the NW passage was open then, so one could, if they were really brave, sail it around AK to BC. The colonies were isolated and the Nordics needed, um well, genetic material, and so they came and got them. The Norse would have thought they were Gods and gone right along. Well, gonna go!

2. The Following 214 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

7eagle14 (18th February 2014), Agape (15th February 2014), Alberto e Daniela (24th February 2016), alh02 (16th February 2014), Amanda (16th February 2014), andresrx1782 (14th April 2014), Anka (19th November 2020), aoibhghaire (14th March 2022), Arcturian108 (30th August 2021), Atlantean Avatar (16th February 2014), Atlas (15th February 2014), Aurelius (16th February 2014), Bassplayer1 (15th February 2014), Bayareamom (9th December 2016), Becky (15th February 2014), Billy (18th February 2014), birddog (14th March 2014), Blacklight43 (15th February 2014), BluBeast (28th March 2023), BMJ (22nd February 2016), boja (15th February 2014), brenie (15th February 2014), Brodie75 (15th February 2014), ByTheNorthernSea (14th March 2022), Camilo (1st October 2015), CaptnNemo (16th February 2014), Carmen (15th February 2014), ceetee9 (15th February 2014), Chester (16th February 2014), chinchillete (20th April 2015), Chip (17th February 2014), chocolate (16th February 2014), Circe (15th February 2014), Cognitive Dissident (16th February 2014), conk (19th February 2014), Corncrake (15th February 2014), Craig (15th February 2014), Curt (15th February 2014), dan33 (16th November 2021), DarMar (15th February 2014), David Trd1 (15th February 2014), Dawn (19th February 2014), Deborah (ahamkara) (25th February 2021), Debra (21st September 2016), Deega (30th September 2015), Denise/Dizi (10th December 2019), Dennis Leahy (27th February 2014), Dick (19th November 2020), eaglespirit (15th February 2014), Earth Angel (16th February 2014), earthadvocate (30th September 2015), East Sun (15th February 2014), Ecnal61 (16th February 2014), Ernie Nemeth (29th July 2020), Eva2 (20th November 2020), Ewan (30th April 2021), ExomatrixTV (15th February 2014), Fanna (30th September 2015), fifi (19th February 2014), Flash (15th February 2014), fourty-two (15th February 2014), Frank V (15th February 2014), gaiagirl (26th June 2017), Gardener (15th February 2014), Gemma13 (13th September 2021), ghostrider (15th February 2014), GreenGuy (15th February 2014), guyres (15th February 2014), Harley (15th February 2014), Harmony (24th February 2021), Hazel (18th February 2014), Hervé (15th February 2014), heyokah (15th February 2014), Holly Lindin (18th February 2014), Houman (19th September 2021), I should cocoa (24th February 2021), iamthat (19th March 2014), Inaiá (15th February 2014), InTheBackground (15th February 2014), Isserley (15th February 2014), Ivanhoe (15th February 2014), jackovesk (15th February 2014), janette (22nd February 2016), Jean-Luc (15th February 2014), Jean-Marie (16th February 2014), jjjones (15th February 2014), Johan (Keyholder) (19th November 2020), johnf (15th February 2014), JohnJ (16th February 2014), Johnny (16th February 2014), Johnnycomelately (14th March 2022), jp11 (16th February 2014), JRS (20th February 2014), Julian (16th February 2014), karelia (15th February 2014), kirolak (15th February 2014), korgh (7th March 2014), Krist (15th February 2014), Kristin (15th February 2014), Kryztian (31st August 2021), ks4ever (16th February 2014), Laura Elina (9th December 2016), Lefty Dave (15th February 2014), lelmaleh (17th February 2014), Lifebringer (15th February 2014), Lilyofthestars (11th January 2022), Limor Wolf (2nd December 2014), lisalu (15th February 2014), LivioRazlo (15th February 2014), Longjohn (19th November 2019), Louis (15th February 2014), mab777 (18th February 2014), Magnus (16th February 2014), Malgorzata (4th October 2015), MalteseKnight (3rd October 2015), Mandala (16th February 2014), Mare (5th March 2019), Maunagarjana (23rd February 2014), Menkaure (18th March 2014), Mercedes (15th February 2014), Merkaba360 (26th February 2021), Mible (25th March 2014), Michael Moewes (28th March 2023), Miller (1st October 2015), Molope (17th February 2014), MorningSong (15th February 2014), mountain_jim (15th February 2014), Mu2143 (19th February 2014), muxfolder (10th January 2020), Möbius (15th February 2014), Nanoo Nanoo (15th February 2014), naste.de.lumina (15th February 2014), Nasu (15th February 2014), Neal (16th February 2014), nomadguy (23rd February 2014), observer (15th February 2014), Ol' Roy (2nd October 2015), Old Snake (16th February 2014), ozlemer (16th February 2014), Paladin14 (25th February 2021), palehorse (24th February 2021), ParamDevi (15th February 2014), Parsi-X (30th April 2023), Peace&Love (16th February 2014), peterspm (16th February 2014), Pilgrim (16th February 2014), Project_Buggy_Beach (19th February 2014), pugwash84 (15th February 2014), Rain Forest (10th April 2021), raregem (15th February 2014), Ravenlocke (28th March 2023), Referee (15th February 2014), Reinhard (16th February 2014), Rhah (30th September 2015), Rhogar (31st December 2019), robinr1 (15th February 2014), Rocky_Shorz (30th September 2015), ROMANWKT (15th February 2014), RunningDeer (15th February 2014), S-L (15th February 2014), Sadieblue (6th January 2020), Sean Cullen (16th February 2014), seeker/reader (15th February 2014), seko (16th February 2014), Selene (15th February 2014), selinam (15th February 2014), Sérénité (16th February 2014), shadowstalker (15th February 2014), Shannon (22nd February 2016), Shikasta (16th February 2014), sian (16th February 2014), Siberia9 (8th March 2014), Sidney (15th February 2014), sijohn (1st October 2015), silverchimes (16th February 2014), skyflower (15th February 2014), soleil (5th March 2014), Sophocles (15th February 2014), Soul Safari (17th February 2014), Spacyman (16th February 2014), Spiral of Light (15th February 2014), StandingWave (16th February 2014), Star Tsar (22nd October 2019), Starryeyed (16th February 2014), STATIC (15th February 2014), Stephanie (18th September 2021), Student_Energy_Healer (1st October 2015), Sunny-side-up (15th February 2014), sunpaw (2nd October 2015), superconsciousness (15th February 2014), Suzi E (24th February 2021), Swanette (16th February 2014), T Smith (16th February 2014), TelosianEmbrace (1st October 2015), tessfreq (14th September 2021), Tigger (29th March 2023), tnkayaker (17th March 2014), TomKat (29th July 2020), TraineeHuman (27th February 2014), transitionalman (17th March 2014), truth4me (21st February 2014), ulli (15th February 2014), Unicorn (15th February 2014), Valerie Villars (28th February 2019), Victoria (22nd October 2019), Violet3 (15th March 2022), vortexpoint (15th February 2014), WhiteFeather (15th February 2014), william r sanford72 (16th February 2014), Woody (16th February 2014), Wookie (17th March 2014), XelNaga (29th July 2020), Yoda (15th March 2022), Zanshin (16th February 2014)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,794 times in 6,634 posts

Default Re: Military source: some humans are being voluntarily relocated to a Pandora-like planet round Alpha Centauri

it is said this has happened six times , six extinctions ... ET takes some building blocks of life elsewhere, let the planet heal and then re-seed it again ... cultures lose knowledge of their ancestory and we know history is very controlled ...hiding the reason for seeding life , and the new peoples discover ancient civilizations gone but their huge stone cities remain a mystery, how did they build that ??? they were not primitive at all ... everything we have now , we had before , six times ...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

4. The Following 42 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

Arcturian108 (15th March 2022), Atlantean Avatar (16th February 2014), Azt (16th February 2014), birddog (14th March 2014), Camilo (1st October 2015), conk (19th February 2014), Denise/Dizi (10th December 2019), Ewan (30th April 2021), ExomatrixTV (24th August 2021), Fanna (30th September 2015), Gardener (15th February 2014), GreenGuy (15th February 2014), Holly Lindin (18th February 2014), InTheBackground (15th February 2014), janette (29th July 2020), jjjones (15th February 2014), johnf (15th February 2014), Johnny (16th February 2014), Justplain (8th May 2021), kirolak (15th February 2014), Limor Wolf (15th February 2014), lisalu (15th February 2014), mab777 (18th February 2014), Mare (15th February 2014), Mercedes (15th February 2014), Michel Leclerc (28th March 2023), Miller (4th September 2023), Nasu (15th February 2014), Neal (16th February 2014), palehorse (24th February 2021), Peace&Love (16th February 2014), raregem (15th February 2014), robinr1 (15th February 2014), ROMANWKT (15th February 2014), Sidney (15th February 2014), Spiral of Light (15th February 2014), Sunny-side-up (15th February 2014), Tigger (29th March 2023), Victoria (22nd October 2019), WhiteFeather (15th February 2014), wondering (30th August 2021), XelNaga (29th July 2020)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,835 times in 413 posts

Default Re: Military source: some humans are being voluntarily relocated to a Pandora-like planet round Alpha Centauri

Fascinating. Interesting comments about the Nordics and Grays. I think it's worthwhile to consider the possibility that neither groups are working in our best interest. The situation may be analogous to the era of colonization when technologically superior European powers competed for power and influence in foreign lands. One power might have sided with a foreign tribe or group over another European power, but that certainly wouldn't make them the "good guys". They're still acting out of self-interest.

I fiercely support the Human Sovereignty Movement. We should only make agreements with extraterrestrials in an open, transparent and democratic way.
    -
    The Steps to Knowledge Spiritual Practice: Hear your Spirit. Taking the steps to Knowledge ... will teach you how to listen within yourself.
    -
    The Great Waves of Change: Are you ready for what's to come?
    -
    The Best Alien Disclosure Information Around: "Though the visitors have a superior technology, the success of their entire mission rests upon their ability to persuade and to encourage human allegiance. You have the power to resist this."

6. The Following 36 Users Say Thank You to S-L For This Post:

Christine (19th March 2014), Curt (15th February 2014), Denise/Dizi (10th December 2019), Elainie (20th February 2014), Ewan (30th April 2021), ExomatrixTV (14th March 2022), Fanna (30th September 2015), fourty-two (15th February 2014), Frank V (15th February 2014), Gardener (15th February 2014), GreenGuy (15th February 2014), Holly Lindin (18th February 2014), janette (29th July 2020), johnf (15th February 2014), Johnny (16th February 2014), Limor Wolf (15th February 2014), lisalu (15th February 2014), MalteseKnight (3rd October 2015), Mercedes (15th February 2014), Merkaba360 (26th February 2021), Mike Gorman (6th January 2022), Miller (14th January 2024), Nasu (15th February 2014), Neal (16th February 2014), ParamDevi (15th February 2014), Peace&Love (16th February 2014), Pilgrim (1st October 2015), Referee (15th February 2014), sunflower (16th February 2014), Sunny-side-up (15th February 2014), TelosianEmbrace (18th May 2021), Tigger (29th March 2023), Unicorn (15th February 2014), Victoria (22nd October 2019), WhiteFeather (15th February 2014), XelNaga (29th July 2020)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

I am a newbie here so I haven't seen a lot of what has been posted.
    If this has not be mentioned before, then I'd like to suggest that those people might have been abducted as a batch consignment - to be slave labour for the breakaway civilisation
    http://www.conspiracyhq.com/mysterio...-consignments/

8. The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to King Arthur For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (10th December 2019), Ecnal61 (16th February 2014), Gardener (15th February 2014), Holly Lindin (18th February 2014), janette (29th July 2020), johnf (15th February 2014), Johnny (16th February 2014), Le Chat (30th July 2021), Limor Wolf (15th February 2014), MalteseKnight (3rd October 2015), Mercedes (15th February 2014), Peace&Love (16th February 2014), raregem (15th February 2014), Spiral of Light (15th February 2014), sunflower (16th February 2014), Sunny-side-up (15th February 2014), T Smith (16th February 2014), TelosianEmbrace (18th May 2021), Tigger (29th March 2023), WhiteFeather (15th February 2014), wondering (30th August 2021), XelNaga (29th July 2020)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member WhiteFeather's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,971 times in 5,651 posts

Interesting and thanks for sharing with us Bill.
    And If i may ask you this Bill. Do you yourself believe that the Billy Myer visitations in fact were truly authentic? There are some whom have a great disbelief of that story. I myself do believe it was authentic.

"Billy Myer or Mayer. You should read up on him. Guy had one arm and lived in Switzerland back in the 60's and 70's. Everyone thought he was a nut. He had contact of the 4th kind with the N's. I guess it would not be an abduction if you left voluntarily, huh? HMM More on leaving this place next time."
    Last edited by WhiteFeather; 15th February 2014 at 15:21.
    "Although I Live On This World, I Choose Not To Live In It"
    <:~W.F.~:>

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

10. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

Brodie75 (15th February 2014), Camilo (15th February 2014), Denise/Dizi (10th December 2019), ghostrider (15th February 2014), janette (29th July 2020), john willcox (15th February 2014), johnf (15th February 2014), Johnny (16th February 2014), Mercedes (15th February 2014), Nasu (15th February 2014), Peace&Love (16th February 2014), Spiral of Light (15th February 2014), Sunny-side-up (15th February 2014), TelosianEmbrace (18th May 2021), Tigger (29th March 2023), wondering (30th August 2021)

11. Link to Post #6
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,178 times in 1,466 posts

My sole purpose for posting on this website is to show the evidence that this particular reality is a feeding operation for a race of hyperdimensional entities.

With every comment I make, I attempt to show the evidence of such.

This information that Bill has released, goes further to document what I suggest is an hyperdimensional farming operation.

It has been going-on since the Dawn of Man. As soon as Humanity begins to figure it all out, the entire operation is 'plowed-under' and begun again.

They are very clever at what they do....
    Last edited by observer; 15th February 2014 at 15:47. Reason: punctuation/clarity

12. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,358 times in 223 posts

Saw a giant pyramid ship @ 29 Palms above the Air Force base with a bunch of jets scrambling around it like flies in October 2006. Have dealt with the Grays and interacted with the Nordics. At every time I was accompanied by others who also witnessed same phenomena with slight fluctuations. The evidence of others is so overwhelming that it's like the Emperor Has No Clothes.

This is a good piece on "Willful Blindness" and how to deal with it.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=ZsPIfQLvdl8#t=328

How Willful Blindness Keeps Everyone Living a Lie | Interview with Margaret Abby Martin speaks with Margaret Heffernan, entrepreneur and author of the upcoming book 'A Bigger Prize' about how the notion of willful blindness inhibits ...

13. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to superconsciousness For This Post:

Camilo (1st October 2015), Denise/Dizi (10th December 2019), janette (29th July 2020), johnf (15th February 2014), Johnny (16th February 2014), Knowrainknowrainbows! (16th February 2014), Limor Wolf (15th February 2014), Magnus (16th February 2014), Mercedes (15th February 2014), Nasu (15th February 2014), Peace&Love (16th February 2014), Referee (15th February 2014), Roisin (22nd February 2014), Shikasta (16th February 2014), Swanette (16th February 2014), TelosianEmbrace (18th May 2021), WhiteFeather (15th February 2014), wondering (30th August 2021)

14. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,128 times in 997 posts

This information doesn't have the BS factor instantly apparent in some exopolitics material, it is very articulate, though it does invite further enquiry.
    Just to be 'devil's advocate' for a minute...
    This is a one sided coversation between Mr/s Annon and Jeff Adams, which is relayed to us by Ed Komorak, we get to read the reply as received to questions by Jeff A, from Mr/s Annon. No matter I expect we are to intuit the question from the answer given/reply, a manouvre the human mind is good at, filling the gap to make sense.

What strikes me in the majority of 'anon witness' statements is the possiblity of this information coming down the line from other information already out there, feeding an agenda of thought manipulation, manufacturing consensus within the exo community. For instance there is a reference to strawberry ice cream, now I heard that somewhere else recently...did anyone remember hearing that.

It's very easy to get taken in by a report which fits what is already in ones mind, as a form of reinforcement, a kind of cognitive bias, and passing that on to another with similar questioning keyholes as a path to completion and meaning.

Anyway not discounting it yet, because I just don't know, trying to stay objective in the face of no personal evidence whatsoever

Who is Jeff Adams? Is it the Jeffrey Michael Adams that worked on Avatar and other films?
    Creative scripting ideas maybe?
    "Everything that irritates us about others can lead us to an understanding of ourselves" C. G. Jung

15. The Following 32 Users Say Thank You to Gardener For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (15th February 2014), Atlas (15th February 2014), Brodie75 (15th February 2014), Camilo (15th February 2014), Denise/Dizi (10th December 2019), donk (18th February 2014), Ecnal61 (16th February 2014), Eram (16th February 2014), Finefeather (28th February 2014), Frank V (15th February 2014), Herbert (15th February 2014), Hervé (15th February 2014), heyokah (16th February 2014), janette (29th July 2020), Jean-Luc (15th February 2014), Johnny (16th February 2014), jp11 (16th February 2014), kemo (16th February 2014), Knowrainknowrainbows! (16th February 2014), Limor Wolf (15th February 2014), Magnus (17th February 2014), MalteseKnight (3rd October 2015), Milneman (17th February 2014), Nasu (15th February 2014), Referee (15th February 2014), Shikasta (16th February 2014), Spiral of Light (15th February 2014), Swanette (16th February 2014), wegge (30th December 2019), WhiteFeather (15th February 2014), wondering (30th August 2021), XelNaga (12th October 2020)

16. Link to Post #9
    Netherlands Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,625 times in 2,401 posts

Quote My sole purpose for posting on this website is to show the evidence that this particular reality is a feeding operation for a race of hyperdimensional entities.
    Mwah, unpleasant as this may be for us, it might also be just as unpleasant for those hyper dimensional entities, the food chain never ends, there's always a bigger fish

So who is benefitting the most by us eating organic food, we or our hitchhikers/hijackers, that's a fun thought to entertain for us humans

Last edited by 778 neighbour of some guy; 15th February 2014 at 16:16.

17. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,128 times in 997 posts

This is pretty much my experience too observer, ALL experience for me has been inter/hyperdimensional, and despite looking and being open to seeing in the objective reality, it has not happened. We are food until we get the baggage cleared and learn how not to be.

Quote Posted by observer (here)
    My sole purpose for posting on this website is to show the evidence that this particular reality is a feeding operation for a race of hyperdimensional entities.

With every comment I make, I attempt to show the evidence of such.

This information that Bill has released, goes further to document what I suggest is an hyperdimensional farming operation.

It has been going-on since the Dawn of Man. As soon as Humanity begins to figure it all out, the entire operation is 'plowed-under' and begun again.

They are very clever at what they do....
    "Everything that irritates us about others can lead us to an understanding of ourselves" C. G. Jung

18. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Gardener For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (15th February 2014), alh02 (16th February 2014), Denise/Dizi (10th December 2019), Finefeather (28th February 2014), heyokah (16th February 2014), janette (29th July 2020), johnf (15th February 2014), Johnny (16th February 2014), observer (15th February 2014), Peace&Love (16th February 2014), Swanette (16th February 2014), XelNaga (12th October 2020)

19. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,784 times in 3,539 posts

Ghostrider and Bill, the book I've written and have such a tough time pulling together the way it's supposed to be printed out, is exactly, and I mean exactly what I was told to write down for Season Of The Witnesses 7 long years ago. Late 2006, I've been adding whenever the information came in after meditation and asking when can I start back. I was anxious to complete it, but there was always, more to be written at different times. However, what you've spoken on, the two of you, has nailed SOTW to a "t."

Just to give you a hint, there are 3 of them, and number 2 is called Exodust, I think I told Sunnygirl about it a few years back, when I wanted her to check it out, but I was told back in Nov 2013, not to write anymore, put together what I have, and wait. So, I wait again to finish what was started in 2006. I'll sure be glad/joyous when it's finished.

Nice to know, my inner voice is telling the truth, and not some parasite with psychic mind reading ability trying to run me in circles in the search.

Thank you guys, and God speed on your quests.

PS Third book is Return of the Witnesses. I guess judging by what's been written, that "we" are the witnesses.
    Just saying there has to have been "other remnant/witnesses" from the other 6 end times/beginning times, eh? Perhaps we are.
    Last edited by Lifebringer; 15th February 2014 at 16:18.

20. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Lifebringer For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (10th December 2019), janette (29th July 2020), johnf (15th February 2014), Johnny (16th February 2014), lelmaleh (17th February 2014), Nasu (15th February 2014), silverchimes (16th February 2014), sunflower (16th February 2014), Swanette (16th February 2014), XelNaga (12th October 2020)

21. Link to Post #12
    France Avalon Member
    Thanks

Most peoples are benevolents, fear is a question, life is fractal like, repeating itself in a infinite balance.
    What transpire from this post is a question bringing is own answer, and it's look bad.
    Ho my brothers as above so below, here (and not now) the thruth is almost everytime blinded under fear.
    I was everywhere and everytime, people are good in a large majority, in the other hand there is some who use fear as a weapon.
    Thank for this thread, a good mixe of more truth than false.

22. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to guyres For This Post:

Camilo (15th February 2014), Denise/Dizi (30th August 2021), janette (29th July 2020), johnf (15th February 2014), Johnny (16th February 2014), kirolak (1st October 2015), Nasu (15th February 2014), Peace&Love (16th February 2014), Shikasta (16th February 2014), XelNaga (12th October 2020)

23. Link to Post #13
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,790 times in 463 posts

I wouldn't want to judge any ET , Sometimes when I read these things in my mind it does not look good and I have to remind myself it could go either way, they will want to eat us or pillage us or they wont. I am just going to keep an open mind with ET's just as I would with humans. Other times I think, if they was going to wipe out the human race or take all our resources then they would have done it whilst we was in more of a primative stage.
    I've always been quite interested in hybrids and I have heard a lot about hybrids and some people say the greys are trying to hybridise the human race and that this will be the next stage in human evolution. Others say that the greys cannot reproduce and that this will save their race.
    I can very well understand why aliens would like strawberry ice-cream, I do not know anyone who doesn't like it. It must be a universal favorite xxxxx

24. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to pugwash84 For This Post:

Camilo (15th February 2014), Denise/Dizi (30th August 2021), Ecnal61 (16th February 2014), janette (29th July 2020), johnf (15th February 2014), Johnny (16th February 2014), Nasu (15th February 2014), Peace&Love (16th February 2014), scott12133 (16th February 2014), wondering (30th August 2021), XelNaga (12th October 2020)

25. Link to Post #14
    Sao Tome Unsubscribed
    where ever there is a smile, ill be there :-)
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,412 times in 1,702 posts

Bill, why do you do this to me ! Now i cant stop reading , arrrgh

N

26. Link to Post #15
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,241 times in 4,595 posts

I would go to check that Planet first of all ... then say A pity they're not technologically supported there so they can't send a postcard ..

As none of the physical properties of habitable planets are completely one like another , lets hope these have lesser gravity than Earth , enables 'floating around' and smoother spiritual evolution .

I can well imagine that those who get picked up to live there are not necessarily those who think they're the best for such endeavour . Recently , when the human Mars program was announced http://www.mars-one.com/mission,

more than million people signed up .. well, lets not slain this as funds collecting campaign because that's what it is .. the Mars One Mission is lacking money , not people who would want to live out there even with the view of 'never come back'.

So I'm just saying is it really surprising if they choose healthy farmers family from Sweden rather than some overstressed official from Washington D.C. or one of the iPad addicts who can't survive in nature anymore .

Is it an experiment ....

27. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (15th February 2014), Atlas (15th February 2014), Debra (20th April 2015), Denise/Dizi (30th August 2021), janette (29th July 2020), Johnny (16th February 2014), Nasu (15th February 2014), Peace&Love (16th February 2014), pugwash84 (15th February 2014), wisky (16th February 2014), XelNaga (12th October 2020)

28. Link to Post #16
    Netherlands Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote As none of the physical properties of habitable planets are completely one like another , lets hope these have lesser gravity than Earth , enables 'floating around' and smoother spiritual evolution
    Heehee, with less gravity we would have less bone density, maybe we'll become very enlightened squid/jellyblobby things, come to think of it, how about our own squid and jellyfish, whats the news on them as of late?

29. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

somebody who is more active and not on an i pad or stuck on technology is probably more healthier.

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to pugwash84 For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (30th August 2021), janette (29th July 2020), Johnny (16th February 2014), Nasu (15th February 2014), Valerie Villars (28th February 2019)

31. Link to Post #18
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,241 times in 4,595 posts

Quote Posted by 778 neighbour of some guy (here)
    Quote As none of the physical properties of habitable planets are completely one like another , lets hope these have lesser gravity than Earth , enables 'floating around' and smoother spiritual evolution
    Heehee, with less gravity we would have less bone density, maybe we'll become very enlightened squid/jellyblobby things, come to think of it, how about our own squid and jellyfish, whats the news on them as of late?
    Oh pity you know nothing about your own decent origins than what the jelly fish scientists told you .

32. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (15th February 2014), Denise/Dizi (30th August 2021), janette (29th July 2020), Johnny (16th February 2014), Nanoo Nanoo (15th February 2014)

33. Link to Post #19
    Netherlands Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Agape (here)
    Quote Posted by 778 neighbour of some guy (here)

Oh pity you know nothing about your own decent origins than what the jelly fish scientists told you .

Phew, who knows maybe I do, maybe I don't, but on my next run ( if I happened to get one) I'd like to become the below beauty.

34. Link to Post #20
    Thanks

I wont watch that jelly fish are too freaky *shudders* but I think gravity makes us all jelly eventually. Wrinkly extra skin and wobbly bits that used to be so toned in days gone by lololol xxxxx

35. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to pugwash84 For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (15th February 2014), Agape (15th February 2014), janette (29th July 2020), Johnny (16th February 2014)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 5 LastLast