+ Reply to Thread

Thread: I discovered strange looking Stars that could be proof of ET existence in space, you decide

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member Desert Rat's Avatar
    Thanks

Default I discovered strange looking Stars that could be proof of ET existence in space, you decide

First of all, I am frightened to post this. I think not only Scientists in the Astronomy field would like to know but the General Public. It's really up to the powers above, not me. I am an amateur astronomer and have enjoyed it for 40 years. I have my own little observatory in the backyard with an 11 inch Celestron SCT.
    Well, because it's winter and freezing out I don't get any observing time so it's a lot of reading, watching TV and wishing for the weather to get warmer. I look at my Professional Edition Astronomy Program from Santa Barbara Instrument Group (SBIG) all the time to find objects that I can photograph with my telescope and camera. The program utilizes the GSC version 1.1 (guide star catalog) database of 19 million stars and 2 subsets of the Naval Observatory database of their respective observations above and below 40 degrees latitude. All are optically photographed so what you see has already been photographed professionally by Scientists.
    I was looking at my program one night at the galaxy M77 in the constellation Cetus to see how it would look framed in my camera (pretending I was taking a picture) when I saw a strange looking star above it and to the right. I centered the star on my screen and zoomed in on it at telescope view. I was amazed. Vertical and horizontal small specks of light or stars as classified by the GSC were neatly in lines. All those small stars in their tidy rows were of magnitude 13-15. Very faint indeed. What the heck and why the heck were they around stars. So the search was ON.
    Out of 150 stars I examined randomly using my program, I found 14 that had these anomalies around them or roughly 10%. Imagine that percentage for a moment!
    I took pictures of these stars from my computer screen and labeled them with their stellar name. I will upload 5 of them now for your viewing pleasure. The ones not uploaded are SAO 166716, SAO 167532, SAO 168460, SAO 169017, SAO 191318, SAO 191858, SAO 213258, SAO 213883 and SAO 215536
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Star Kaffaljidhma.JPG
Views:	162
Size:	1.21 MB
ID:	24940   Click image for larger version

Name:	Star Baten Kaitos.JPG
Views:	136
Size:	1.20 MB
ID:	24941   Click image for larger version

Name:	Star Mira.JPG
Views:	122
Size:	1.16 MB
ID:	24942   Click image for larger version

Name:	SAO 147059.JPG
Views:	108
Size:	1.05 MB
ID:	24943   Click image for larger version

Name:	SAO 165868.JPG
Views:	105
Size:	1.03 MB
ID:	24944  

2. The Following 37 Users Say Thank You to Desert Rat For This Post:

boja (16th February 2014), christian (15th February 2014), conk (19th February 2014), DarMar (16th February 2014), Debra (16th February 2014), DeDukshyn (15th February 2014), Deega (16th February 2014), Ecnal61 (18th February 2014), ExomatrixTV (15th February 2014), fourty-two (16th February 2014), ghostrider (16th February 2014), Hervé (15th February 2014), Jean-Marie (16th February 2014), Johnny (16th February 2014), kersley (15th February 2014), kirolak (16th February 2014), Kristo (16th February 2014), Lefty Dave (16th February 2014), Lifebringer (15th February 2014), Little Ishta (16th February 2014), MariaDine (16th February 2014), naste.de.lumina (16th February 2014), Old Snake (16th February 2014), ozlemer (16th February 2014), Pam (16th February 2014), Peace&Love (16th February 2014), phillipbbg (15th February 2014), pumashared (15th February 2014), Rollo (16th February 2014), Sean Cullen (16th February 2014), seeker/reader (15th February 2014), shadowstalker (16th February 2014), Sidney (16th February 2014), starlight (4th March 2017), sunflower (16th February 2014), thepainterdoug (16th February 2014), tnkayaker (18th February 2014)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks

Default Re: I discovered strange looking Stars that could be proof of ET existence in space, you decide

interesting. were you able to monitor these dots. were they moving. i think it would be interesting if you could video tape it and take screen shots.
    consider using this software. its free for windows
    http://camstudio.org/

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to pumashared For This Post:

Desert Rat (16th February 2014), ExomatrixTV (15th February 2014), Holly Lindin (16th February 2014), Johnny (16th February 2014), kersley (15th February 2014), Kristo (16th February 2014), Sidney (16th February 2014)

5. Link to Post #3
    Germany Avalon Member christian's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,191 times in 2,965 posts

Default Re: I discovered strange looking Stars that could be proof of ET existence in space, you decide

That really looks very strange. Who do you mean with the "powers above" anyways? You say this has been photographed by scientists, so what do they make out of it, have you ever contacted any? Gotta say, I hardly know anything about astronomy...

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to christian For This Post:

Brodie75 (16th February 2014), CD7 (16th February 2014), Desert Rat (16th February 2014), ExomatrixTV (15th February 2014), Holly Lindin (16th February 2014), Johnny (16th February 2014), kersley (15th February 2014), Peace&Love (16th February 2014), Sidney (16th February 2014)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,800 times in 6,634 posts

it kinda changes you when , there is an experience between you and them that cannot be denied ... We are not alone in the universe , the phrase has a deeper meaning ... I know for me , it squashes all the skeptics instantly , when I know what I saw ...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

Desert Rat (16th February 2014), Holly Lindin (16th February 2014), Johnny (16th February 2014), Peace&Love (16th February 2014), Sidney (16th February 2014)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Maybe I didn't clarify my post enough. These stars reside in the 19 million star database called the Guide Star Catalog, (GSC for short) which was a Photographic Sky Survey. The entire Sky Survey is a Photograph of 19 million stars. I just found the respective stars on my computer Astronomy program and brought them on screen and took pictures of my computer screen. Is that clarification enough? The powers above are the people who have monitored my computer, phones, and house ever since my reporting of my UFO flyover 200 ft over my house in 2002 which I reported to Mufon, The local News media which was picked up by the Sun Magazine in Florida so take your pick. I also reported my findings of mining on the Moon, ET flying a device and spacecraft all replete with photos. This is why I don't want to post about this stuff at all. It goes nowhere as usual.

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Desert Rat For This Post:

christian (16th February 2014), Holly Lindin (16th February 2014), Johnny (16th February 2014), Kristo (16th February 2014), Little Ishta (16th February 2014), Peace&Love (16th February 2014), Sidney (16th February 2014), thepainterdoug (16th February 2014)

11. Link to Post #6
    Australia Avalon Member Brodie75's Avatar
    Thanks

Sorry if this is a silly question but can i ask if these lights in straight lines around stars
    are mapped. As in do they appear on the GSC?
    Or are they uncatalogued?

Sorry again. I just read your post above

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Brodie75 For This Post:

Desert Rat (16th February 2014), Peace&Love (16th February 2014)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

just because you think it goes no where doesnt mean it doesnt.
    remember that the world is a connected place. every action you make small or big contributes to a movement .
    either way. rather to post it here there must some amazing amateur astronomy forums who have much more knowledge of this stuff. have you tried posting it there? if yes what was your response ?

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to pumashared For This Post:

christian (16th February 2014), Desert Rat (16th February 2014), Holly Lindin (16th February 2014), Peace&Love (16th February 2014), Sidney (16th February 2014)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Yes Brodie75, they are all classified in the GSC as stars, every single one, which is what made me so amazed. How can "stars" form in straight lines? Remember, a computer program is doing the classification, not a human. A program doesn't know they form straight lines vertically or horizontally it just records their positions in the Database with other pertinent data and goes on to the next one. It was just a minor miracle I saw the first one on my computer screen and don't worry, somebody has seen this post or my Google post and is already investigating it on their Astronomy software to verify it (probably my friends at NASA) and will train a telescope at one of them. If the "stars" have changed in position or disappeared altogether from the GSC than guess what, they weren't stars to begin with. In answer to Pumashared, no I haven't posted to Astronomy clubs, just to my 540 friends on Google which includes NASA and to this Forum because of the type of people on this Forum that I read on the Intro are from all walks of life and have open minds. I only discovered these last week on my computer so it's still early in receiving confirmation from anyone and the Moon is out so viewing is terrible for another 2 weeks or so. It will require picture taking though a telescope with a CCD camera to record the images because of the faintness of the vertical and horizontal "stars" (13-15 magnitude).

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Desert Rat For This Post:

Brodie75 (16th February 2014), christian (16th February 2014), Debra (16th February 2014), Holly Lindin (16th February 2014), Peace&Love (16th February 2014), Sidney (16th February 2014)

17. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member thepainterdoug's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,267 times in 3,170 posts

i dont know much about astronomy but it almost appears as code. how can there be stars in this sequence?

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to thepainterdoug For This Post:

Desert Rat (16th February 2014), Holly Lindin (16th February 2014), Peace&Love (16th February 2014)

19. Link to Post #10
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,368 times in 300 posts

I noticed that each of the major stars in your images have what I'll call a shadow image, even though it's light. Except for Mira though it might be there but harder to see (or maybe the contrast on my screen isn't sharp enough to show it).

Is this expected? Sorry I don't know anything about the GSC or the imaging process that's done.

The straight lines of stars is mind blowing if it can be ruled out as some sort of artifact of processing.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rex For This Post:

Desert Rat (16th February 2014), kirolak (16th February 2014)

21. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,696 times in 3,333 posts

This is wonderful. They do not look like artifacts of processing but who knows. Desert Rat' thank you for this great mystery. I find it very interesting that there really is no symmetry or repeated patterns within each of the "rows" other than the fact that each row appears to be perfectly strait. I hope someone can provide us with more info.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Pam For This Post:

Desert Rat (16th February 2014)

23. Link to Post #12
    United States Avalon Member Ahnung-quay's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,673 times in 405 posts

This reminds me of sand that forms different patterns when subjected to different sound vibration. Using the principle of correspondence, the grains of sand would correspond to individual stars. As below, so above; as above, so below. There is evidence that the universe is structurally, geometrically formed by sound vibration.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ahnung-quay For This Post:

Desert Rat (16th February 2014), Holly Lindin (16th February 2014), Sidney (16th February 2014)

25. Link to Post #13
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,977 times in 5,003 posts

Quote Posted by Desert Rat (here)
    How can "stars" form in straight lines?
    Well, here is another similar conundrum. According to Paul LaViolette, two of the closest quasars as seen from Earth are exactly 1 radian either side of the galactic centre. He concludes that they must be some kind of beacon for earthlings: 'cosmic benchmarks' he calls them (Earth under fire,p.58).

26. The Following User Says Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

27. Link to Post #14
    United States Avalon Member Ahnung-quay's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,673 times in 405 posts

Also, a question. Is there anything going on in the constellations of Perseus or Andromeda/ Cetus is linked to them in mythology.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ahnung-quay For This Post:

Desert Rat (16th February 2014), Holly Lindin (16th February 2014)

29. Link to Post #15
    Netherlands Avalon Member Old Snake's Avatar
    Thanks

Desert Rat,

Good find.................
    Looks like an advertisement: Inteligent life here, visitors welcome

Old Snake

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Old Snake For This Post:

Holly Lindin (17th February 2014), kirolak (19th February 2014)

31. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

Thank you all for your interest in this post. I will try to answer some of your questions. Unfortunately I didn't know that only 5 pictures were allowed per post so I was unable to upload those other pictures of the remaining stars so I just listed them. Those are all different from the ones I posted. There are no two alike with any off them. I even found a couple that only had four specks of light arranged with their respective stars.
    I also thought that these could be language in binary code but what about those stars with four specks? No that's not it.
    Then I thought these were spider vanes. All those pretty pictures we see with the cross shape on the stars were taken by a Newtonian reflector type telescope. The spider vane is in the front of the telescope inside and holds the diagonal mirror but it blocks a portion of incoming light and produces those type of star results. A Cassegrain type telescope has no central spider vane and produces round star images which is the actual shape of a star like our own Sun (Sol). that's the type of telescopes they used for the GSC survey. So that's not it.
    I thought then that these could be artificial satellites (habitation?) in orbit around their respective stars. Umm maybe.
    I thought that these could be Interstellar spacecraft "parked" in formation around their respective stars therefore their worlds. Umm maybe. I forgot to add that all these central stars are of the Variable type. This is an important disclosure because I was always under the assumption that Variable stars have planets orbiting around them and the light from the star dims and brightens as planets move in front of the star. So Variable stars equal planets.
    I might add that the appearance of the specks resembling small stars is misleading. They produce a light output but it could be their propulsion engines that give off the light. The spacecrafts that flew over my house up close and personal produced the same kind of light in front of their ships. At a distance they were lights, closer up of 200 ft I could see into the light source. Dancing waves of energy brilliant as unto an Arc Welder. It looked like Creation but it was nothing more than their propulsion engine.
    I have looked at stars such as Procyon, Sirius, Alpha Centarii and the like but silly me, they are so bright to begin with, that any minor "star" specks surrounding them are drowned out by the main star. Those I can't check.
    I hope I have helped somewhat.

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Desert Rat For This Post:

kirolak (19th February 2014), ozlemer (16th February 2014)

33. Link to Post #17
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,060 times in 909 posts

interesting find desert rat,

I wouldnt be surprised if these turn out to be pixelation artifacts or similar....

34. The Following User Says Thank You to meat suit For This Post:

35. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

http://archive.stsci.edu/gsc/.

This is the website for the Guide Star Catalog Archives if you wish to read more on the subject of the All Sky Survey. I don't know Meat Suit about these being errors of pixels. They all have GSC numbers assigned to them and specific magnitudes etc. Something about them bespeaks of intelligence.
    Oh and the reason for the quality of the photos and actually seeing my window in the pictures is because I was trying to take the pictures off my computer screen. I tried darkening the room with a towel over the window as best I could and focused on my screen with my camera set on Manual exposure. Sorry for way I had to do it.
    Last edited by Desert Rat; 16th February 2014 at 20:47. Reason: Answer about quality of pictures

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Desert Rat For This Post:

kirolak (19th February 2014), meat suit (16th February 2014), ozlemer (16th February 2014)

37. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

I did some more checking for other stars and found another 11 which brings the total to 25 so far. It's really tiring work on my eyes so I think I will stop here. Here's their star designations:

SAO 146620, SAO 191900, SAO 191988, SAO 191687, SAO 191651, SAO 191083, SAO 165134, SAO 164910, SAO 164713, SAO 145991, and SAO 145837.

38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Desert Rat For This Post:

conk (19th February 2014), kirolak (19th February 2014)

+ Reply to Thread