+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 5 LastLast

Thread: HOAX: Lawrence Spencer's 'ALIEN INTERVIEW'

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 456,558 times in 32,726 posts

Default HOAX: Lawrence Spencer's 'ALIEN INTERVIEW'

Hi, Folks:

THis morning I received another message from someone asking for my opinion about Lawrence Spencer's 'ALIEN INTERVIEW'.

Here is my standard reply to everyone who writes (and a lot of people have). This needs to be plainly stated on the internet, as this one seems not to be going away. I ask all members to cross-post this freely to other forums. The hoax needs to be cleared up... there's too much nonsense in ufology already.

-------------

‘ALIEN INTERVIEW’ by Lawrence Spencer

Unfortunately, this book is a hoax. This is definitive.

Lawrence Spencer is careful (presumably for legal reasons) to offer the written disclaimer that 'Alien Interview'. should be regarded as a work of fiction, but it does the UFO community (and the Scientology community - see below) no favors when Spencer maintained on subsequent radio talk shows, some with sizable audiences, that the purported "interview" really happened. It did not.

Conveniently, the claimed source, "Matilda MacElroy" is "deceased" - and Spencer "destroyed all the original documentation". So we'll just have to take his word for it... and his word, publicly stated, is that he is portraying real events. Sadly, his word is not very honorable, and he is lying. I don't often deploy that unpleasant word, but here its use is accurate and fair.

Any Scientologist with any experience will instantly recognize the very large number of terms and concepts directly borrowed from (and sourced by) L. Ron Hubbard.

These are literally too numerous to list, starting right at the start with "doll bodies", "what's true is what's true for you", "If you were looking for Hell, the Earth would suffice", liberal use of the term "Space Opera", the concept that the Earth is a prison planet, and much, much, much else. Find any friendly Scientologist and they will be pleased and intrigued to go through the book line by line with you. There's a smoking gun on almost every page.

Spencer has maybe made an unfortunate judgment, and written an interesting work of fiction (and don't get me wrong here: many of the metaphysical concepts, formulated by Hubbard, may be valuable and have a great deal of truth to them) - but has then fallen into the trap of using his idea of journalistic license to portray the concepts in the framework of a "true story".

This does not help genuine UFO research one iota, and further confuses the complex Roswell issue - in which real, elderly witnesses, with great courage at the end of their lives, have come forward to tell their very real stories. Spencer discredits and dishonors these fine people by what he has done. This is my issue.

Almost as an afternote: there are many other problems with the book - many of which are already cited by other reviewers. Use of the terms "carbon dating", "computer", "database", "alien" (the Roswell survivor was called an EBE, or Extraterrestrial Biological Entity), MacElroy being a "Senior Master Sergeant" - and more - are all anachronisms: the words or terms did not exist in 1947, and show clearly that this is recent writing. The date stamp is also wrong: the author uses the English notation of 9.7.1947 for 9 July 1947... a little slip, written by Spencer, who although American is very familiar with England.

Lastly, consider what the alien's name ('AIRL') is an anagram of.

The final nail in the coffin is this e-mail, written by Spencer himself in 2000:

Sent: 07 November 2000 02:12
    To: Graham Hancock
    Subject: Your victory

Dear Graham,

Congratulations to you and Robert on your victory regarding the BBC 
attack! Well Done! I commend you on your courage and persistence.

I am the author of "The Oz Factors" (I sent both yourself and Robert a 
copy of my book last spring), so I certainly do have some first hand 
knowledge how the mainstream academic vested interests operate to 
suppress the truth. My book discusses this subject as one of the 12 
"Oz Factors" which prevent our civilization from discovering answers 
to the mysteries of our existence.

I have been a Scientologist for 31 years. A good deal of my book is an 
application of the principles of L. Ron Hubbard as regards the fields 
of study into which you and Robert have so bravely advanced. Perhaps 
the material in my book will be of assistance to you at some point in 
your research.

Keep up the good fight!

Very Best Regards,
    Lawrence R. Spencer
    author of "The Oz Factors"

Read this book as the metaphysically fascinating work of fiction that it is. Spencer's post-publication behavior, however, elevates this "fiction" to the level of a dishonorable hoax, for which he should be ashamed. He could have handled this much, much better.

I'm a UFO researcher myself. If you want the truth, there are many other places to find it. And if Spencer wants to contact me, he can through Project Avalon or Project Camelot (bill@projectavalon.net).

I'd be interested to know privately what possessed him to go so far and to paint himself into such a corner, from which escape is now almost impossible without him continuing to deceive his readers.

Bill Ryan
    PROJECT AVALON
    PROJECT CAMELOT
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 12th October 2010 at 15:05.

2. The Following 33 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

4evrneo (28th June 2013), Agape (25th November 2014), Alx (13th August 2016), AndrejPeĉënkin (23rd October 2018), Andrew_K (13th May 2021), Atlas (22nd April 2014), Baby Steps (7th July 2015), bbow73 (13th June 2017), betoobig (25th November 2014), Bright Garlick (10th February 2013), Camilo (23rd October 2015), conk (1st July 2012), cuitlahuac (22nd October 2020), dan33 (15th December 2021), Denise/Dizi (20th April 2022), Desire (6th February 2015), gardener2 (25th November 2014), ghostrider (26th November 2014), Hervé (14th June 2012), Jay Freeman (17th May 2016), jimmer (11th June 2012), justntime2learn (12th June 2017), M-Albion-3D (23rd October 2015), MargueriteBee (17th May 2013), marique3652 (17th August 2016), naste.de.lumina (21st October 2015), Nasu (6th February 2015), pounamuknight (7th November 2023), RMorgan (28th June 2013), Rosemarie (30th December 2018), seleka (14th November 2013), Shannon (23rd October 2015), westhill (8th February 2013)

3. Link to Post #2
    Canada Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,251 times in 962 posts

Default Re: HOAX: Lawrence Spencer's 'ALIEN INTERVIEW'

Thank you for sharing this with us Bill.

Integrity is a very valuable commodity these days.

Nice to be pointed in the right direction

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Celine For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (20th April 2022), Nasu (6th February 2015), Shannon (23rd October 2015)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member Heise's Avatar
    Thanks

Hmm, it seems these types always lke to create hoaxes like these. rich Von Daniken did the same about those Chinese discs and the Dropa stories.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Heise For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (20th April 2022), Nasu (6th February 2015), RMorgan (28th June 2013), Shannon (23rd October 2015)

7. Link to Post #4
    Greece Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,480 times in 519 posts

Quote Posted by Heise (here)
    Hmm, it seems these types always lke to create hoaxes like these. rich Von Daniken did the same about those Chinese discs and the Dropa stories.
    Come on Daniken isnt making up stories... he gives his viewpoint on facts. There are chinese discs and Dropa. What HE thinks they are is ... HIS view. This guy created the hole story from scratch.

Daniken might be wrong or might be right but at least he takes facts ... well almost all the books of him a read do that...

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Etherios For This Post:

daviddjg23 (25th April 2018), Denise/Dizi (20th April 2022), Desire (6th February 2015), Shannon (23rd October 2015)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,616 times in 1,305 posts

Last edited by truthseekerdan; 19th October 2010 at 06:19.
    Unity Consciousness
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Free your mind, and open your heart to LOVE.
    You'll then become enlightened able to just BE.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to truthseekerdan For This Post:

daviddjg23 (25th April 2018), Denise/Dizi (20th April 2022), shadowstalker (19th October 2010), Shannon (23rd October 2015)

11. Link to Post #6
    England Avalon Member HURRITT ENYETO's Avatar
    Over the Moon Under the Sun. Manchester UK
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,333 times in 531 posts

Is this the one with the nurse who supposedly communicated with the alien who referred to us as is-be's. If it is i believe it was proved a hoax,
    The Universe at its heart is a Phantom.
    God sleeps in the Minerals, Awakens in Plants, Walks in the Animals and Thinks in Man.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to HURRITT ENYETO For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (20th April 2022), Shannon (23rd October 2015)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Here is a copy of the book in pdf format for those who interested in reading i managed to find this and upload to my media fire account ;-) Enjoy

http://www.mediafire.com/?yrx5vcbn055m0ab
    Last edited by paradigmreality; 19th October 2010 at 20:13.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to paradigmreality For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (20th April 2022), Shannon (23rd October 2015), truthseekerdan (21st October 2010)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Third page of the book.

"
    Disclaimer

As far as the Editor of the book, "Alien Interview" is concerned, and for all practical
    purposes, the content of the book is a work of fiction. The Editor makes no claim to
    the factuality of the content, and in fact, cannot prove that the alleged author
    actually ever existed. Although some of the dates, locations, persons and incidents
    described may be factual or based on fact, there is no evidence to authenticate that equally as many may be subjective contrivances of the author."

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Solace For This Post:

Atlas (24th August 2014), Denise/Dizi (20th April 2022)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Thank you paradigmreality!

@Solace: "The Editor is not responsible for any assumptions, inferences or conclusions made by
    the reader based on the material in this book, which are solely and only the responsibility of the reader.

What is true for you, is true for you."
    Unity Consciousness
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

18. The Following User Says Thank You to truthseekerdan For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (20th April 2022)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

Quote Posted by paradigmreality (here)
    Here is a copy of the book in pdf format for those who interested in reading i managed to find this and upload to my media fire account ;-) Enjoy

http://www.mediafire.com/?yrx5vcbn055m0ab
    Has anyone read this book? If yes, please post your comments, etc. TIA
    Unity Consciousness
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

20. The Following User Says Thank You to truthseekerdan For This Post:

21. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

Guys, this is a hoax. (Sorry!)

As this was continually resurfacing, I posted a definitive statement here a few weeks ago:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...LIEN-INTERVIEW

---------------------

‘ALIEN INTERVIEW’ by Lawrence Spencer

Unfortunately, this book is a hoax. This is definitive.

Lawrence Spencer is careful (presumably for legal reasons) to offer the written disclaimer that 'Alien Interview'. should be regarded as a work of fiction, but it does the UFO community (and the Scientology community - see below) no favors when Spencer maintained on subsequent radio talk shows, some with sizable audiences, that the purported "interview" really happened. It did not.

Conveniently, the claimed source, "Matilda MacElroy" is "deceased" - and Spencer "destroyed all the original documentation". So we'll just have to take his word for it... and his word, publicly stated, is that he is portraying real events. Sadly, his word is not very honorable, and he is lying. I don't often deploy that unpleasant word, but here its use is accurate and fair.

Any Scientologist with any experience will instantly recognize the very large number of terms and concepts directly borrowed from (and sourced by) L. Ron Hubbard.

These are literally too numerous to list, starting right at the start with "doll bodies", "what's true is what's true for you", "If you were looking for Hell, the Earth would suffice", liberal use of the term "Space Opera", the concept that the Earth is a prison planet, and much, much, much else. Find any friendly Scientologist and they will be pleased and intrigued to go through the book line by line with you. There's a smoking gun on almost every page.

Spencer has maybe made an unfortunate judgment, and written an interesting work of fiction (and don't get me wrong here: many of the metaphysical concepts, formulated by Hubbard, may be valuable and have a great deal of truth to them) - but has then fallen into the trap of using his idea of journalistic license to portray the concepts in the framework of a "true story".

This does not help genuine UFO research one iota, and further confuses the complex Roswell issue - in which real, elderly witnesses, with great courage at the end of their lives, have come forward to tell their very real stories. Spencer discredits and dishonors these fine people by what he has done. This is my issue.

Almost as an afternote: there are many other problems with the book - many of which are already cited by other reviewers. Use of the terms "carbon dating", "computer", "database", "alien" (the Roswell survivor was called an EBE, or Extraterrestrial Biological Entity), MacElroy being a "Senior Master Sergeant" - and more - are all anachronisms: the words or terms did not exist in 1947, and show clearly that this is recent writing. The date stamp is also wrong: the author uses the English notation of 9.7.1947 for 9 July 1947... a little slip, written by Spencer, who although American is very familiar with England.

Lastly, consider what the alien's name ('AIRL') is an anagram of.

The final nail in the coffin is this e-mail, written by Spencer himself in 2000:

Sent: 07 November 2000 02:12
    To: Graham Hancock
    Subject: Your victory

Dear Graham,

Congratulations to you and Robert on your victory regarding the BBC 
attack! Well Done! I commend you on your courage and persistence.

I am the author of "The Oz Factors" (I sent both yourself and Robert a 
copy of my book last spring), so I certainly do have some first hand 
knowledge how the mainstream academic vested interests operate to 
suppress the truth. My book discusses this subject as one of the 12 
"Oz Factors" which prevent our civilization from discovering answers 
to the mysteries of our existence.

I have been a Scientologist for 31 years. A good deal of my book is an 
application of the principles of L. Ron Hubbard as regards the fields 
of study into which you and Robert have so bravely advanced. Perhaps 
the material in my book will be of assistance to you at some point in 
your research.

Keep up the good fight!

Very Best Regards,
    Lawrence R. Spencer
    author of "The Oz Factors"

Read this book as the metaphysically fascinating work of fiction that it is. Spencer's post-publication behavior, however, elevates this "fiction" to the level of a dishonorable hoax, for which he should be ashamed. He could have handled this much, much better.

I'm a UFO researcher myself. If you want the truth, there are many other places to find it. And if Spencer wants to contact me, he can through Project Avalon or Project Camelot (bill@projectavalon.net).

I'd be interested to know privately what possessed him to go so far and to paint himself into such a corner, from which escape is now almost impossible without him continuing to deceive his readers.

Bill Ryan
    PROJECT AVALON
    PROJECT CAMELOT

22. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

airaspect (23rd January 2014), Atlas (24th August 2014), Celine (21st October 2010), Craig (28th January 2014), Denise/Dizi (20th April 2022), Malcolm Linus (21st October 2010), Richard (21st October 2010), Shannon (23rd October 2015), TrumanCash (22nd January 2014), truthseekerdan (21st October 2010)

23. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

Hi Bill, thank you for your elaborated post.
    The book did not resonate with me, even though it was an interesting read.
    That's why I asked around. Kudos for your research.

Many Blessings, ~ Dan
    Unity Consciousness
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to truthseekerdan For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (20th April 2022), seleka (22nd February 2017)

25. Link to Post #13
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,628 times in 390 posts

From page 12:
    "Fortunately subjective reality does not require proof. Therefore I decided to write this book...."

Ok... had to come back, since I am a sucker for great poetic stuff, said simply.

From page 50:
    For the sake of accuracy and simplicity I will use a made-up word: "IS-BE". Because the primary nature of an immortal being is that they live in a timeless state of "is", and the only reason for their existence is that they decide to "be".
    Last edited by Fredkc; 21st October 2010 at 14:55.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fredkc For This Post:

27. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

This below was posted by OzFactor at the Camelot forum when people were discussing the ebook..thought it may be of interest...

Re: Alien Interview
    #7051 1 week, 2 days ago
    BILL RYAN'S "HOAX" PRONOUNCEMENT ON THE BOOK ALIEN INTERVIEW

Apparently, Bill Ryan was a Scientologist who studied the subject very thoroughly. His proclamation that the book, Alien Interview, is a "hoax, seems to be based on the premise that he is an "authority" on the subject of Scientology. How did Mr. Bill come to know so much about Scientology? Further, how does this give Bill the authority to casually dismiss the entire content of the book that he claims is a "hoax"? For that matter, what is the vested interest of any self-appointed "authority"?

Personally, during the 1970s, I did some of the same courses in Scientology that were done by some "remote viewers", most notably, Ingo Swann. The subject was popular in the US during that decade. In his case, Ingo decided to collaborate with the CIA, who used the abilities gained from his study to assist them in covert military surveillance and other projects. However, neither myself or Ingo Swan has studied that subject in the "church" for many years.

My personal application of that material was invested, somewhat, in The Oz Factors book. I am quite sure, in retrospect, that Matilda MacElroy -- who read my book -- confided the military transcripts published in Alien Interview to me because of the content of my book, for the reasons stated in the letter I received from her, which I published in the book Alien Interview.

My research for the book, "The Oz Factors", in 1998 is what led me to the connection with Matilda MacElroy, who 10 years later, in 2008, mailed me the transcripts which I decided to publish in the form of the book, Alien Interview.

I don't care if Bill Ryan, or anyone else, believes or disbelieves whether or not I wrote the material published in the book, Alien Interview. In fact, as I have stated many times, I cannot prove the identity of the person who used the assumed identity of "Matilda MacElroy". However, as stated in the book, I received that material and published it exactly as described in the opening pages of the book.

As Bill points out, so authoritatively, why would I (or anyone) be stupid enough to write the material -- even if I were capable of such, which I am not -- and publish it as factual material? Moreover, what would be the point in it? Some sort of covert publicity stunt to promote a scientific or philosophic dogma? To sell books that I made available for FREE on the internet? In spite of what others may think, including self-appointed "authorities" on various subjects, the idiocy of such an undertaking would be too transparent for even the most gullible denizens of internet chat rooms.

In short, the actual authorship of the material contained in the letters and the transcripts as published in the book Alien Interview is subject to speculation. I certainly do not disagree with Bill Ryan that there a similarities between Hubbard and the material in the transcripts. However, the transcripts were recorded in July and August of 1947. The "similar material" that Hubbard published wasn't published until AFTER 1947. In fact, not until 1950 or later.

The book I published in 1999, The Oz Factors, discusses the subject of “vested interests”, and the adverse affect these have on problem solving and on the perception of truth. There are a large number of professional “UFO experts” who have a very big vested interest in promoting their own personal brand of “UFO Research”. There are a even greater number of priests of who claim to have a “exclusive monopoly” on spiritual wisdom.

Several of these self-appointed “authorities”, who earn their living by telling people what to think about the UFO phenomenon or about their own souls, have attacked the publication of Alien Interview. In fact, these people spend a great deal of time attacking each other and their conflicting ideas, and personal agendas. They do this for the same reason that politicians attack each other — their personal power and wealth depend on swaying public opinion toward their own brand of “truth”.

The facts of the matter are very, very simple: as far as I know, the transcripts of the interviews at the Roswell Army Air Force base took place in July and August of 1947. They were sent to me, with personal letters and notes, from a nurse who claims that she was stationed at Roswell, N.M. in 1947.

I have received e-mails from dozens of people around the world who have advised me that the transcripts published in the book contain ideas, words, phrases, or concepts that are “just like” their own religion (fill in the blank _________ ). I am sure that the “similarities” claimed to exist between the transcripts and other philosophies really do exist.

It is not difficult to point out similarities between information in the transcripts and nearly any spiritual philosophy or religion. The transcripts make it very clear that The Domain brought The Vedas to Earth about 10,000 years ago. Most scholars will observe that The Vedas are the source material for many spiritual philosophies, and many of the religions of Earth.

However, when drawing comparisons, one must look at which came first? The chicken or the egg?

When I received the transcripts from Matilda, I spent many months reviewing each detail of the material in an attempt to authenticate the efficacy of the transcripts and their content. I have continued to do this, as have many others, since the transcripts were published. It’s easy for a critic to flippantly “discredit” anything that threatens their vested interests. Just like any politician discredits another. It’s all a part of the “games” on planet Earth. But it doesn’t change the facts.

One of the most interesting revelations I discovered during my research indicates (and you can do the same research, if you care to) that Hubbard received his “inspiration”, from a “higher source”. Further, Hubbard traveled extensively after WW II ended. He was living in California in 1946 with Jack Parsons, who founded the Jet Propulsion Laboratory, which later became NASA. Jack Parsons was also notable as the leading American proponent of the famous British mystic, Alistair Crawley, who was also a friend to Hubbard during 1947.

Apparently, Hubbard and Jack Parsons were also associated with dozens of government nuclear physicists who worked on the atomic bomb in New Mexico in 194, which is located only 100 miles away from Roswell. As a spiritualist, and well-known science fiction writer during the 30s and 40s, is it not unlikely that he would have sought out information about the UFO crash at Roswell in 1947? And, who else might have he been in communication with, on Earth, or elsewhere?

According to the Alien Interview transcripts, The Domain has been searching all over Earth for 3,000 members of their own personnel since 6,248 BCE. The IS-BEs who were members of that “lost battalion” have been inhabiting human bodies on Earth since that time. The Domain has been working actively to locate each of them, and help them to recover from amnesia so they can return to active duty with The Domain. Apparently, Matilda MacElroy was one of The Domain personnel. Therefore, what other persons could be members of The Domain, and indeed, The Domain search party?

Which came first, the chicken or the egg?

The Top Secret interview transcripts of the interview at Roswell took place in July – August, 1947. Hubbard did not publish his premier book on the subject of Dianetics until May of 1950. Reportedly, he wrote the entire book in only 6 weeks! (3 weeks of planning, and 3 weeks of writing). Therefore, the publication of Dianetics was more than TWO YEARS AFTER the interview between the alien pilot and the Roswell nurse. How many other people may have read or obtained copies of the transcripts of those interviews during or after 1947?

It is not my mission to protect or defend the material in the transcripts. They speak for themselves. A PDF copy of the book available FREE OF CHARGE on the Internet to anyone who cares to read it, or not. You can also get a copy at www.alieninterview.org

Is the subject matter of the transcripts controversial? Does the material revealed in the transcripts step on the toes of a lot of government, religious and personal vested interests? Why would so many people be threatened, and even murdered, by governments to keep this material from the public eye since 1947? Why did Matilda keep the transcripts hidden for 60 years, until just before her death?

Are there answers contained in the transcripts of the book Alien Interview that make sense of a few of the mysteries of life on Earth that science and religion have not resolved? Personally, I think so. But, that doesn't matter to me and it shouldn't matter to you. What's true for you is true for you.

Lawrence R. Spencer
    Editor of Alien Interview

So he is still saying it real.. poor deluded person....

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Lita For This Post:

Andrew_K (13th May 2021), Atlas (24th August 2014), Denise/Dizi (20th April 2022), i/o (27th December 2020), Shannon (23rd October 2015)

29. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

Lita can you provide a link... Thanks!
    Unity Consciousness
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to truthseekerdan For This Post:

31. Link to Post #16
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,628 times in 390 posts

Quote Posted by truthseekerdan (here)
    Lita can you provide a link... Thanks!
    http://camelotforum.com/index.php?op...temid=147#7051

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Fredkc For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (20th April 2022), Lita (21st October 2010), Shannon (23rd October 2015), truthseekerdan (21st October 2010)

33. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

Thank you for adding the link.

34. The Following User Says Thank You to Lita For This Post:

35. Link to Post #18
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,456 times in 404 posts

"
    To sell books that I made available for FREE on the internet?
    A PDF copy of the book available FREE OF CHARGE on the Internet to anyone who cares to read it, or not"

where? link?

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bashi For This Post:

37. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

Thanks Fred,

I guess I'll stick with Dolores Cannon books instead...

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by bashi (here)
    "
    To sell books that I made available for FREE on the internet?
    A PDF copy of the book available FREE OF CHARGE on the Internet to anyone who cares to read it, or not"

where? link?
    It's free if you pay $5.00 to download it...
    Unity Consciousness
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to truthseekerdan For This Post:

39. Link to Post #20
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Lita (here)
    This below was posted by OzFactor at the Camelot forum when people were discussing the ebook..thought it may be of interest...

Quote Re: Alien Interview
    #7051 1 week, 2 days ago
    BILL RYAN'S "HOAX" PRONOUNCEMENT ON THE BOOK ALIEN INTERVIEW

Apparently, Bill Ryan was a Scientologist who studied the subject very thoroughly. His proclamation that the book, Alien Interview, is a "hoax, seems to be based on the premise that he is an "authority" on the subject of Scientology. How did Mr. Bill come to know so much about Scientology? Further, how does this give Bill the authority to casually dismiss the entire content of the book that he claims is a "hoax"? For that matter, what is the vested interest of any self-appointed "authority"?

Personally, during the 1970s, I did some of the same courses in Scientology that were done by some "remote viewers", most notably, Ingo Swann. The subject was popular in the US during that decade. In his case, Ingo decided to collaborate with the CIA, who used the abilities gained from his study to assist them in covert military surveillance and other projects. However, neither myself or Ingo Swan has studied that subject in the "church" for many years.

My personal application of that material was invested, somewhat, in The Oz Factors book. I am quite sure, in retrospect, that Matilda MacElroy -- who read my book -- confided the military transcripts published in Alien Interview to me because of the content of my book, for the reasons stated in the letter I received from her, which I published in the book Alien Interview.

My research for the book, "The Oz Factors", in 1998 is what led me to the connection with Matilda MacElroy, who 10 years later, in 2008, mailed me the transcripts which I decided to publish in the form of the book, Alien Interview.

I don't care if Bill Ryan, or anyone else, believes or disbelieves whether or not I wrote the material published in the book, Alien Interview. In fact, as I have stated many times, I cannot prove the identity of the person who used the assumed identity of "Matilda MacElroy". However, as stated in the book, I received that material and published it exactly as described in the opening pages of the book.

As Bill points out, so authoritatively, why would I (or anyone) be stupid enough to write the material -- even if I were capable of such, which I am not -- and publish it as factual material? Moreover, what would be the point in it? Some sort of covert publicity stunt to promote a scientific or philosophic dogma? To sell books that I made available for FREE on the internet? In spite of what others may think, including self-appointed "authorities" on various subjects, the idiocy of such an undertaking would be too transparent for even the most gullible denizens of internet chat rooms.

In short, the actual authorship of the material contained in the letters and the transcripts as published in the book Alien Interview is subject to speculation. I certainly do not disagree with Bill Ryan that there a similarities between Hubbard and the material in the transcripts. However, the transcripts were recorded in July and August of 1947. The "similar material" that Hubbard published wasn't published until AFTER 1947. In fact, not until 1950 or later.

The book I published in 1999, The Oz Factors, discusses the subject of “vested interests”, and the adverse affect these have on problem solving and on the perception of truth. There are a large number of professional “UFO experts” who have a very big vested interest in promoting their own personal brand of “UFO Research”. There are a even greater number of priests of who claim to have a “exclusive monopoly” on spiritual wisdom.

Several of these self-appointed “authorities”, who earn their living by telling people what to think about the UFO phenomenon or about their own souls, have attacked the publication of Alien Interview. In fact, these people spend a great deal of time attacking each other and their conflicting ideas, and personal agendas. They do this for the same reason that politicians attack each other — their personal power and wealth depend on swaying public opinion toward their own brand of “truth”.

The facts of the matter are very, very simple: as far as I know, the transcripts of the interviews at the Roswell Army Air Force base took place in July and August of 1947. They were sent to me, with personal letters and notes, from a nurse who claims that she was stationed at Roswell, N.M. in 1947.

I have received e-mails from dozens of people around the world who have advised me that the transcripts published in the book contain ideas, words, phrases, or concepts that are “just like” their own religion (fill in the blank _________ ). I am sure that the “similarities” claimed to exist between the transcripts and other philosophies really do exist.

It is not difficult to point out similarities between information in the transcripts and nearly any spiritual philosophy or religion. The transcripts make it very clear that The Domain brought The Vedas to Earth about 10,000 years ago. Most scholars will observe that The Vedas are the source material for many spiritual philosophies, and many of the religions of Earth.

However, when drawing comparisons, one must look at which came first? The chicken or the egg?

When I received the transcripts from Matilda, I spent many months reviewing each detail of the material in an attempt to authenticate the efficacy of the transcripts and their content. I have continued to do this, as have many others, since the transcripts were published. It’s easy for a critic to flippantly “discredit” anything that threatens their vested interests. Just like any politician discredits another. It’s all a part of the “games” on planet Earth. But it doesn’t change the facts.

One of the most interesting revelations I discovered during my research indicates (and you can do the same research, if you care to) that Hubbard received his “inspiration”, from a “higher source”. Further, Hubbard traveled extensively after WW II ended. He was living in California in 1946 with Jack Parsons, who founded the Jet Propulsion Laboratory, which later became NASA. Jack Parsons was also notable as the leading American proponent of the famous British mystic, Alistair Crawley, who was also a friend to Hubbard during 1947.

Apparently, Hubbard and Jack Parsons were also associated with dozens of government nuclear physicists who worked on the atomic bomb in New Mexico in 194, which is located only 100 miles away from Roswell. As a spiritualist, and well-known science fiction writer during the 30s and 40s, is it not unlikely that he would have sought out information about the UFO crash at Roswell in 1947? And, who else might have he been in communication with, on Earth, or elsewhere?

According to the Alien Interview transcripts, The Domain has been searching all over Earth for 3,000 members of their own personnel since 6,248 BCE. The IS-BEs who were members of that “lost battalion” have been inhabiting human bodies on Earth since that time. The Domain has been working actively to locate each of them, and help them to recover from amnesia so they can return to active duty with The Domain. Apparently, Matilda MacElroy was one of The Domain personnel. Therefore, what other persons could be members of The Domain, and indeed, The Domain search party?

Which came first, the chicken or the egg?

The Top Secret interview transcripts of the interview at Roswell took place in July – August, 1947. Hubbard did not publish his premier book on the subject of Dianetics until May of 1950. Reportedly, he wrote the entire book in only 6 weeks! (3 weeks of planning, and 3 weeks of writing). Therefore, the publication of Dianetics was more than TWO YEARS AFTER the interview between the alien pilot and the Roswell nurse. How many other people may have read or obtained copies of the transcripts of those interviews during or after 1947?

It is not my mission to protect or defend the material in the transcripts. They speak for themselves. A PDF copy of the book available FREE OF CHARGE on the Internet to anyone who cares to read it, or not. You can also get a copy at www.alieninterview.org

Is the subject matter of the transcripts controversial? Does the material revealed in the transcripts step on the toes of a lot of government, religious and personal vested interests? Why would so many people be threatened, and even murdered, by governments to keep this material from the public eye since 1947? Why did Matilda keep the transcripts hidden for 60 years, until just before her death?

Are there answers contained in the transcripts of the book Alien Interview that make sense of a few of the mysteries of life on Earth that science and religion have not resolved? Personally, I think so. But, that doesn't matter to me and it shouldn't matter to you. What's true for you is true for you.

Lawrence R. Spencer
    Editor of Alien Interview
    So he is still saying it's real.. poor deluded person....
    Hi, Folks:

That's fascinating (and surprising!). It looks a little as if Lawrence Spencer has somewhat painted himself into a corner, and feels he has no dignified exit. I CAN understand that. He created a slippery slope, and started to slide down it simply because so many people thought his fictional account was actually a real story.

I have nothing against him personally - we've never met, corresponded or spoken - but this is absolutely 100% certainly an invention. This is a fact.

It would have been smarter for him to come clean and explain that it was a valuable allegorical tale - which it is. It simply should have been presented as a fictional tale.

He DID offer that disclaimer - but he very probably never anticipated that so many readers would assume it was real. A website and quite a number of radio interviews later, he was in a position where he could not easily reverse his stance. To err is human.

All the concepts in the book have merit. It's an intelligent work of fiction, with a purpose to make people think.

My objection, and the need to clearly state that these events never occurred, are because the book simply confuses an already heavily-confused ufological field. We all deserve better.

All I want in this subject is intellectual honesty: evidence is evidence, real testimony is real testimony, rumors are rumors, invention is invention, and allegory is allegory. We have to keep all these separate, or else we're all tangled up forever and the actual truth of real past events will never be known.

Please re-post this widely with my full permission.

All best wishes, Bill
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 21st October 2010 at 15:29.

40. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Andrew_K (13th May 2021), Atlas (24th August 2014), chocolate (21st January 2014), Denise/Dizi (20th April 2022), Desire (6th February 2015), marique3652 (17th August 2016), MBerger47 (21st July 2015), Nagual (21st October 2010), naste.de.lumina (21st October 2015), Rosemarie (31st December 2018), Shannon (23rd October 2015)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 5 LastLast