+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 3 5 LastLast

Thread: HOAX: Lawrence Spencer's 'ALIEN INTERVIEW'

1. Link to Post #41
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,091 times in 601 posts

Default Re: HOAX: Lawrence Spencer's 'ALIEN INTERVIEW'

Here is another interview that is "alien" in its nature: (one of the definitions for alien is - "a hypothetical or fictional being from another world".
    http://www.nohoax.com/index.php?opti...id=1&Itemid=35

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to HORIZONS For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (20th April 2022), EC1000 (3rd February 2011), huyi82 (14th February 2013), SAUFOR (12th February 2013)

3. Link to Post #42
    Canada Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,618 times in 479 posts

Quote Posted by atman (here)
    Just as a note, before we carry on: contrary to the many posters on this forum who express themselves with eloquence and with what appears to be a natural simplicity, I truly find the process of translating my thoughts into words arduous. I could try and justify myself by saying that English is not my native language, but I am sure that I would find it as difficult to write in French (my mother tongue). So please bear with me! And please realize that I am not your enemy, here!
    Hi Atman, my mother tongue is also french, sometimes struggling with the online dictionnary to find the 'good' wording. In all honesty, you are miles away ahead of me

Namaste, Steven

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Steven For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (20th April 2022), Nickolai (30th September 2012), SAUFOR (12th February 2013)

5. Link to Post #43
    United States Avalon Member EC1000's Avatar
    Lately it seems to me that I live in the dream of all that is.
    Thanks

hi atman-
    thanks for taking the time to explain where you are coming from-you seem like a nice person. When I said you were doing the same thing to me that you accused me of doing to all Scientologist, i was was refering to the fact that you were making generalizations about my thought process based on the short comment i left. As far as opinions based on obvious lack of knowledge on the subject, while i have only read about half of the first Dianectics book about 20 years ago and thats it and from other sources can relate the concept of the Old Empire to Scientology beiliefs that i have heard about, i have read more about the Scientology orginization and L Ron that has been negative and has influenced my opinion. I am glad that your experiences with Scientology were, apparently, quite positive. I am sure it has been that way for others too.

I regret that my first comment didn't leave more reasoning behind it, "..thats all i need to hear because...". The statement was based on the negative things i have heard about the scientology orginization as I said, it was not at all a generalization based on predjeduce although I can see how it could be interpurted as such. I don't hold anything against ALL scientologist, just as i don't hold anything against all catholics even though there has been a lot of negative press regarding the conduct of some of their preist, and I could list a bunch of other examples but I'm sure you get my point.

again, sorry there wasn't more reasoning behind my first comment. lesson learned for next time.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to EC1000 For This Post:

atman (3rd February 2011), Banshee (4th February 2011), Denise/Dizi (20th April 2022), Nickolai (30th September 2012), SAUFOR (13th February 2013)

7. Link to Post #44
    Language
    French
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,706 times in 211 posts

Quote Posted by EC1000 (here)
    hi atman-
    thanks for taking the time to explain where you are coming from-you seem like a nice person.
    Birds of a feather, flock together.

Quote When I said you were doing the same thing to me that you accused me of doing to all Scientologist, i was was refering to the fact that you were making generalizations about my thought process based on the short comment i left.
    The wording and the syntax of my original comments are perhaps to blame, here. But if you think a little bit more about it, I am pretty sure you will agree that to put all members of a very heterogeneous group of people into one basket is not the same as to point out the generalization that was made.

It would be presumptuous of me (and even stupid) to make a generalization about your thought process. All I was attempting to express was my surprise and my disappointment that one would close and lock a door in his mind, on the basis of a generic label ("scientologist", in this case).

Quote As far as opinions based on obvious lack of knowledge on the subject, while i have only read about half of the first Dianectics book about 20 years ago and thats it and from other sources can relate the concept of the Old Empire to Scientology beiliefs that i have heard about, i have read more about the Scientology orginization and L Ron that has been negative and has influenced my opinion.
    It is likely that I have read way more negative material than you have. But because of my own direct experiences, it was easier for me to verify the validity of the various sources of information (books, testimonies, etc.), than it was for you. So I had an advantage (that some might call a disadvantage, hehe).

Quote I am glad that your experiences with Scientology were, apparently, quite positive. I am sure it has been that way for others too.
    I had a wide range of experiences with Scientology, from highly positive to atrociously negative. It would be off-topic to expound the subject of my personal experiences here, so I will simply say this:
    philosophy & technology = more positive than negative

Church of Scientology = more negative than positive
    Quote I regret that my first comment didn't leave more reasoning behind it, "..thats all i need to hear because...".
    Of course, it would have been preferable, especially on a forum like this one, to share some of the reasoning behind your opinion. So if you want to accept some blame, let it be for having been a little... lazy.

Quote The statement was based on the negative things i have heard about the scientology orginization as I said, it was not at all a generalization based on predjeduce although I can see how it could be interpurted as such.
    You know what? I would not be surprised if several of the negative things that you have heard were true or somewhat true. But shall a rotten tree define the forest?

Now, if I am not mistaken, the definition of the word prejudice that you are using implies some kind of ill-doing, some damage, some detriment to others. I agree with your objection, because there was nothing like that! The definition of prejudice that I was using is this one: an adverse opinion or leaning formed without just grounds or before sufficient knowledge.

It was obvious to me that you were misinformed on the subject of Scientology, but I truly cannot blame you for that. It is a vast and complex subject.

But again, the point that I was trying to make does not have anything to do, in essence, with Scientology or with Scientologists.

Quote I don't hold anything against ALL scientologist, just as i don't hold anything against all catholics even though there has been a lot of negative press regarding the conduct of some of their preist, and I could list a bunch of other examples but I'm sure you get my point.
    Yes, I totally get your point and I agree with you. Thank you.

Quote again, sorry there wasn't more reasoning behind my first comment. lesson learned for next time.
    Indeed, lesson learned for next time.

Thanks for your input, EC1000.
    Last edited by atman; 3rd February 2011 at 14:15. Reason: Removed extraneous adverbs and rearranged some words — Oh Shakespeare, where art thou?

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to atman For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (20th April 2022), SAUFOR (13th February 2013)

9. Link to Post #45
    Thanks

Interesting. I just came across this book this past week. Fascinating reading. While I know nothing about Scientology, I believe it's possible that the information from this book was available to L. Ron Hubbard and perhaps was the genesis for at least some of his material. Perhaps he channeled it, talked to someone who was there, who knows...saying Scientology negates this material is like saying the King James Bible negates the other versions.

I did do a little research about the anachronistic objections, though. Computers have been around in one form or another since jacquard looms. The first working, fully programmable, fully automatic computer dates back to 1941 and the 'Enigma' was described as a computer then also. The word 'database' seems to stem from the 60s, but I think a case could be made that it was in use before that in military terms. The 'Senior Master Sargeant' designation did indeed not come into being until 1958 but the writer states that she was retired with a generous pension; perhaps she was referencing the increased pay grade that she could have been awarded later on. Carbon dating dates (heh) back to the 1940s from what I can discern. The use of British dating standards may be also military (what I have usually seen is 10 June 2012, but the other way is not impossible) and the writer's husband was a Brit...). I don't know what Bill is referring to up above about the acronym "AIRL", all I can think of is 'Alien In Real Life' or 'Artificial Intelligence Research Lab', one of the acronyms listed for this.

I've had some experiences in my own life that make this book ring very true for me. For now, I'll take it, as with everything, with a grain of salt, but it seems far more probably true, or based on truth, then the recent Drake, Ben Fulford, David Wilcock or even the Tolec information. Truly a stunning work of fiction if not. Here's a link to a few radio interviews with Lawrence Spencer, I find him quite believable and sincere in his discussions:
    http://www.alieninterview.org/
    I'd be very interested if anyone on this forum has ever had the chance to talk to Lawrence, especially since he was called a liar and hoaxer here.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to frozen alchemy For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (20th April 2022)

11. Link to Post #46
    Thanks

I have read the book, and I must say that I found it trustable. In my opinion a coincidence cannot be a proof of plagiarism. On the other side a coincidence could be the evidence that supports the authenticity of the message, since two or more sources supports each other.
    I have read carefully all the many diferent posts on the AI book:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post113274
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...s-is-a-hoax-BR
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...619#post514619
    But I couldn´t find any evidence supporting the hoax theory in all those texts.
    Finnally let me correct one mistake in the first text of this thread:
    The word EBE is not mentioned in the book, instead the neologism IS-BE was used, to describe the real nature of all beings.

Ernesto
    Last edited by ernesto; 29th July 2012 at 18:41.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ernesto For This Post:

aparajitkr (24th June 2021), Denise/Dizi (20th April 2022), frozen alchemy (3rd July 2012), Kalamos (14th November 2013)

13. Link to Post #47
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,405 times in 1,922 posts

This is a promotional clip for a newly-released
    book, available in many formats and languages,
    purporting to be the transcripts of a series of
    interviews of the surviving alien pilot of one
    of the two flying saucers which crashed near
    Roswell, New Mexico in July, 1947.

During the 6 weeks the female alien pilot was
    held prisoner, interviews were conducted under
    government supervision via by Army Air Force
    Flight Nurse Matilda McElroy, at the Roswell
    Army Air Field 509th Bomb Group in 1947.
    Afterwards, the alien was executed by an
    electric shock, administered by a government
    doctor.

The interview transcripts were allegedly kept
    secret, under threat of death by Nurse MacElroy
    for 60 years. MacElroy released these a few
    months before her passing, at the age of 83.

Among the novel details to emerge, in this clip:

- The Milky Way Galaxy has been invaded by
    a civilization called "The Domain".

- In July, 1947, "The Domain" sent out a scout
    craft from one of their space stations in the
    Asteroid Belt to investigate the atomic bomb
    explosions in their "territory".

- "The Domain" spacecraft was accidentally
    struck by lightening and crashed in New Mexico
    and the pilot was captured.

- The alien pilot was unwilling to reveal the
    location of her home planet. Moreover, her star
    did not yet "exist on any star map on Earth," as
    it was too far away.

- The wreckage was initially sent to Fort Worth,
    Texas, where Brigadier General Roger Ramey
    was ordered to cover-up the incident with a
    "weather balloon" story. The debris was then
    shipped by air to Army Air Force research facility
    at Wright Field in Ohio.

- Nurse MacElroy was interrogated on a lie
    detector to verify the truth of the interview
    transcripts.

- President Harry Truman issued a memo to
    Secretary of Defense James Forrestal stating,
    "...hereafter, this matter shall only be referred
    to as operation Majestic 12 [and]...the ultimate
    disposition of this matter should rest solely with
    the office of the President." The entire incident
    has been classified as Top Secret ever since.

http://youtu.be/tXQ-c22Ox7g

Video (almost 4 mins):

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Camilo For This Post:

boja (9th February 2013), Denise/Dizi (20th April 2022), Marikins (9th February 2013), peterspm (10th February 2013), shadowstalker (9th February 2013), sigma6 (9th February 2013)

15. Link to Post #48
    Netherlands Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,625 times in 2,401 posts

You can also find a complete transcript in the Bibliotheca Pleiades, many other things of interest there too, check it out.

16. Link to Post #49
    United States Avalon Member Maunagarjana's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,195 times in 681 posts

It's an interesting piece of fiction.

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...LIEN-INTERVIEW

17. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Maunagarjana For This Post:

Atlas (26th November 2014), Bill Ryan (10th February 2013), Camilo (10th February 2013), Davidallany (22nd January 2014), Denise/Dizi (20th April 2022), Limor Wolf (10th February 2013)

18. Link to Post #50
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,784 times in 3,539 posts

Geee...now I don't know if I want to waste my brain cells reading the book. Was L. Ron Hubbard part of a cult or something, or just a new way of viewing the science and spiritual or paranormal avenues of truth. I don't know as, I've never read any of his books, since the first debunking of his beliefs. I really don't like just taking someone's word for it, but it may be wise to practice this, as it will be by Universal Creator's way from here on out. A way of truth, revealing of the hidden technology and rebuilding of man's soul by shedding the misconceptions, spread throughout the world by the controllers of the millenia.

I downloaded it in my favorites for future reading, and clicked it to the desktop with other points of view, disguised as fiction. I say the last because the book I am finishing called "Season of the Witnesses" was told to me to write. ( I guess by a higher self) I've had a history of premonitions and visions and trance. NO, I'm not a channeler, and wouldn't know how, nor have an interest in it. I just get quiet and ask and wait. But my book, I destinctly remember came at a very busy time in my life. One of activism and heavy truth links during 2004 election. It took me awhile, but after Bush won a second time, I said, what the heck, and started it. It's three parts of visionary dictation and deep questioning of how to put it to paper for understanding.

If that is how they got their art or motivation, then i won't knock it, because every artist, be it music, math, art, writing, or anything that pleases the soul, some message must come out sometimes by the creator, if you are good at talking to people through your trade. I mean, what about Stephen King. He certainly had his art that told a certain message.
    J.K. Rowling the intent of good vs evil with good magic and bad intent. It opened the small minded thinking to be adventurous and imagine a whole different world consisting of those who were not like ourselves.

Perhaps my curiosity will spur me to read it, but there are at least 4 others, that I know I want to read first.
    Thanks for the heads up Bill.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Lifebringer For This Post:

20. Link to Post #51
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,808 times in 2,892 posts

Published on Feb 12, 2013
    This is Segment 1 of 3 (3-hour interview). Segment 1 is being provided as a courtesy of VERITAS Radio. To listen to Segments 2 and 3 of this exclusive interview, subscribe at http://www.veritasradio.com to watch the rest.

Veritas is censorship- and commercial-free and survives on your voluntary subscriptions. Thank you for supporting our work. ~Mel Fabregas

S y n o p s i s

From Lawrence R. Spencer, editor of 'ALIEN INTERVIEW': The content of this interview and book is the letter, official Top Secret U.S. Army Air Force interview transcripts and personal notes I received from the late Matilda O'Donnell MacElroy. Her letter to me asserts that this material is based on a series of interviews she conducted with an extraterrestrial being as part of her official duty as a nurse in the U.S. Army Air Force. The extraterrestrial she interviewed identitied itself as an officer, pilot and engineer of The Domain Expeditionary Force, a race of beings who have been using the asteroid belt in our solar system as a intergalactic base of operations for the past 10,000 years. Her dying request was that the transcripts finally be released to the world. In a letter received with the transcripts, Mrs. MacElroy says: "Mankind needs to know the answers to questions which are contained in these documents: Who are we? Where did we come from? What is our purpose on Earth? If there is intelligent life elsewhere in the universe why have they not contacted us? It is vital that people understand the devastating consequences to our physical and spiritual survival if we fail to take effective action to undo the long-standing and pervasive effects of alien intervention on Earth."

1 hr. 16 min.

How much is truly a hoax and how much isn't?
    Last edited by shadowstalker; 18th February 2013 at 21:45.
    Namaste-Matte

MY LATEST BOOK: "INTRUDERS UPON THE REALM"
    JOIN ME IN MY NEW ONGOING PROJECT
    My Bitchute
    My Music
    My Books
    Project: Shadowstalker

Once you get past the fear of darkness, you can find the things hidden in the shadows..

21. The Following User Says Thank You to shadowstalker For This Post:

22. Link to Post #52
    Austria Avalon Member
    Thanks

The book has countless problems - too many to list. Its a joke! I heard the same story personally from the former "fleet admiral" of Scientology. So that book is a knock-off from Scientology. Did L. Ron Hubbard channel the truth? Mabye he was onto a part of it, but a lot of the ideas are just bad B-Move plot stories, like his books.

There is a reality to the UFO field. I have had a CE3 and held a conversation with the being. But the story I got was different than this one and this being had nothing to gain from deceiving me.

We are in a prison of sorts, but its a self-imposed one. We are super-powerful beings, of that I have no doubt. And because of that power, we are using it to keep ourselves in this limited state. Right now, we are getting help from all over over the universe. But we are our own worst enemies. There are a lot of alien beings down here right now, walking around in human form and most of them don't know it. They are helping trying to get human beings out of this destructive cycle they have been in. They are working exhaustively to help us.

So many believe the ETs motives are sinister, but the sinister is within us. We are holding ourselves back. They don't want this "hunk of junk" called planet Earth. This physical reality, by the way, is not the principal reality. This is more like the "bottom of the barrel" to reality. It is a trap. The beings are trying to help us wake up to the flaws inherent in the physical reality. If we can reject it, we can get out. But getting super powerful beings (us) to reject it is proving to be very very difficult.

23. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to muthink For This Post:

Christine (14th November 2013), Denise/Dizi (20th April 2022), Kalamos (14th November 2013), Maunagarjana (14th November 2013)

24. Link to Post #53
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,891 times in 1,408 posts

Quote We are in a prison of sorts, but its a self-imposed one. We are super-powerful beings, of that I have no doubt. And because of that power, we are using it to keep ourselves in this limited state. Right now, we are getting help from all over over the universe. But we are our own worst enemies. There are a lot of alien beings down here right now, walking around in human form and most of them don't know it. They are helping trying to get human beings out of this destructive cycle they have been in. They are working exhaustively to help us.

So many believe the ETs motives are sinister, but the sinister is within us. We are holding ourselves back. They don't want this "hunk of junk" called planet Earth. This physical reality, by the way, is not the principal reality. This is more like the "bottom of the barrel" to reality. It is a trap. The beings are trying to help us wake up to the flaws inherent in the physical reality. If we can reject it, we can get out. But getting super powerful beings (us) to reject it is proving to be very very difficult.
    I don't know what being you talked to and I have not had any encounters--tht I remember!

But what you say here has been more along the lines of what it seems like to me. (Not saying there is no existence of such alien threats)Yet in the same vein we (humans) love ghost stories and some ghost stories wield a wind of their own and somehow seem to bite us in the arse psychologically.

I too think it seems that we are mirroring our own emotions... that's why at times when I read or hear alien phenomena it would remind me of a soap opera and very similar to the way we humans live/behave. WHY would aliens BEHAVE as we do? Are they that close to us? I mean does a cat behave like an ant?

But im sure anyone with experience can chime in and express a different thought about this...

Ive seen powerful enormous beings in visions that are in no comparison to ANY god, angel, superhero, gin, jesus, Buddha..any diety weve been conditioned to think in our heads

Now because ive seen this in visions, does it make it a reality? we shall see...I surely would like to think so. Any of us would
    We X Billions want to change the world and it appears we are......
    PARADISE IS POSSIBLE EVERYWHERE 4 EVERYONE

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to CD7 For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (20th April 2022), gardener2 (25th November 2014), Kalamos (14th November 2013)

26. Link to Post #54
    Austria Avalon Member
    Thanks

"I too think it seems that we are mirroring our own emotions... "

Exactly right! The ET's technology is millions of years more advanced than ours. In fact, most of them reside primarily in a higher dimension, which is much less flawed than this physical one. The ETs are a mission to lift us out of our cyclical thought processes (some call this karma.) Who can argue this point, I just made? Its obvious they should be much more advanced than us and difficult to understand. And they are.

One quaint human concept is this antiquated idea of war. They don't have any kind of war that represents what we think of as war. But you hear a lot of these channellers or contactees talking about war. From my contact, this is not a part of their reality. Its something we are projecting on them. We are seeing something that is not there or we are being made to work that out.

Essentially, what is going on with the abductions, is that they take people and run them through various scenarios using a special device, which is like a 3D+ movie projector. Most of the scenarios are not good. Why? Its because that being knows what issues that particular person has to deal with. Instead of the abductee having to enact that in real life, he or she is able to enact it and not have a memory about it. What this does, is that it makes the human subconsciously reject a lower reality to which it had an attachment. Sometimes that attachment was even unknown to that person.

Most abductees are shown two realities, one horrible and one wonderful. The horrible reality is where that abductee was headed if they did not reject their past or the past of their heritage or their past life. The wonderful reality which is shown to them, represents a possible future that they never thought possible. It usually shows a peaceful planet, where ETs are interacting with people. These beings want to get us to that point, because they know once ETs are interacting openly with us, we can truly begin to advance. We are currently in a difficult position, as a race. We must get over this "hump." We stand at the point of self-destruction at the moment. (I should note, ultimately speaking however, we are non-corporeal beings.)

The problem with super powerful spiritual beings like ourselves, is that we can only imagine very limited realities because we have been caught so long on this Earth. We got to where we are through a series of many limited choices over a long period of time. At the time we made those decisions, it seemed like a good idea. We are evolving. To evolve, simply means to make a choice to move in an improving direction. We need a lot of help to move in that direction.

What people don't get is how powerful we are. There are not less and more powerful beings. We are all the same. That idea that there are different hierarchies comes from religion and was created to control people. The only difference between people is the degree of faith AND more importantly, the ability to imagine a better reality. People ask then, how can so many powerful beings exist? Won't there be war? Well, that's the funny thing. The more powerful you become, the more intuitive you become and the more harmonious you become.

People who are skeptical of their own power, are actually dictating their own defeat. I repeat, we are super powerful beings. That's why there is all this weirdness. But this weirdness is actually coming from our own minds and the fact that we can't let go of our past and embrace a better future.

I realize some people who read my words, won't or can't believe it or think that its "crazy talk." And that's OK. You're just not ready to believe in yourself. But for those who are ready, there is a better reality that this current world awaiting them. And I would say, its also individual: some are going to different planets and some to higher planes.

That's what I got both from direct experience aboard the craft with the being, 22 years to reflect on what happened and through deep meditations. For those skeptics out there, my CE3 was actually witnessed by a neighbor, who saw the same being through her window from less than 30 feet away as it went into my room to pick me up. So, no, none of this is hallucinated.

27. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to muthink For This Post:

CD7 (22nd October 2015), Christine (14th November 2013), Denise/Dizi (20th April 2022), gardener2 (25th November 2014), Kalamos (14th November 2013), markoid (26th July 2014), Maunagarjana (14th November 2013)

28. Link to Post #55
    Canada Avalon Member ThoughtPulse's Avatar
    Thanks

I have stumbled across an interesting video in my research. it tells of the famous roswell crash. apparently there was a surviving alien body in the craft. this being was subject to many an interview. a lot of what this video tells seems to ring true with me but there are a lot of questions that arise. if someone would like to view these videos and share their wisdom that would be appreciated. https://youtube.com/watch?v=NWIr4...B86237E0454AC1
    Last edited by ThoughtPulse; 21st January 2014 at 02:51. Reason: spelling error

29. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ThoughtPulse For This Post:

Abhaya (21st January 2014), Denise/Dizi (20th April 2022), Frederick Jackson (21st January 2014), Nanoo Nanoo (21st January 2014), Operator (21st January 2014)

30. Link to Post #56
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,794 times in 6,634 posts

there are some that suggest that being is us from the future , 45 or 52.000 years from now ... spooky guess what else happened in 1947 ...some alphabet agency was born ... when interrogated the android stated they were investigating why the clouds were burning ...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

31. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (20th April 2022), jagman (21st January 2014), ThoughtPulse (21st January 2014), UpToLight (21st January 2014)

32. Link to Post #57
    Thanks

strange. are they considered benevolant or melevolent?

¤=[Post Update]=¤

was the android from the ship?

33. The Following User Says Thank You to ThoughtPulse For This Post:

34. Link to Post #58
    Mexico Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Alien appears to be a "gray". In light of all the abduction reports with grays, it is curious the entity claims it is not interested in direct contact. But fits with conjectures that the grays are androids of some sort. And that it does not need a survival suit to breath here etc.

35. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Frederick Jackson For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (20th April 2022), ThoughtPulse (21st January 2014)

36. Link to Post #59
    Thanks

many types of greys. a kind grey race is a possability. this being goes on to describe that empathy or apathy are often from the soul rather than the body.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

also with regards to being able to breath here. it explains that it is not an organic being but a highly advanced spiritual vehicle.

37. The Following User Says Thank You to ThoughtPulse For This Post:

38. Link to Post #60
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,498 times in 720 posts

Many people don't like that Mr. Spencer said he destroyed the papers he got from nurse Matilda that comprised the supposedly true contents of the book 'Alien Interview', and that he was a science fiction writer prior to (and after?) this non-fiction, like it was just a publicity stunt. He's always stuck to his story in interviews. Maybe it's that I'm really unfamiliar with how good or plausible science fiction can be, but I've always remembered some concepts presented in this book that were very intriguing and seemed to explain a lot no one else was saying. Like why numerous civilizations seem to have appeared out of nowhere so organized and knowing how to do so much and why they just as suddenly disappeared. At the least, it's a clumsily compiled interesting read.

39. The Following User Says Thank You to waves For This Post:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 3 5 LastLast