+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: The Hidden Hand: Alien Contact and the Government Cover-Up

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,308 times in 5,717 posts

Default Re: The Hidden Hand: Alien Contact and the Government Cover-Up

Out of the Blue was private video on my end. So I looked for it and it is interesting. I think that "mind control" has also made most of us be unable to mentally digest the presence of "others" who are nonhuman and their involvement with us.

I am not sure who and where they derive (ultra, extra, inter, inner, outer) but I am now quite certain that much of what has occurred to humanity is not natural or "evolutionary". I see now major resets are quite easily done (as I look at how people have responded the last couple of years). remove the books, the ones with memories and reprogram the kids and no one questions the reality given. One cannot question from the POV of our original training. We only question when we are somehow put "outside" as in NDEs and other states.

How we will KNOW what is true because IMO everything is manipulated? Perhaps we are not meant to know. Maybe we can only know what we experience and must learn to remember our own experience? Moreover, I see clearly that people do not really share a consensus reality but we each create OUR versions of a reality that may well be implanted. I hear so many places that this is a game and NO ONE is supposed to end the game just transcend the game?

Last edited by Delight; 8th January 2023 at 18:31.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Spiral (8th January 2023)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2