Thread: Remote Viewing Practice Thread

1. Link to Post #121
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,169 times in 1,448 posts

Default Re: Remote Viewing Practice Thread

Quote Posted by Fairy Friend (here)
    RV 2967-2116
    1. My first impressions tends to be wrong but I saw a sandy beach and the view looks over the water. It is rather still water for an ocean, no waves. Lots of sky blue, some clouds. There are two wooden piers that go into the water and maybe a wooden walkway or bridge because it's on posts but it seems to end bluntly. Could be an oceanside house on posts, I put it to the left. Plus you said it was hard so.... I figure probably not scenery.

2. At first I thought it was a train station or buses (not yellow more like brown or grey) not like a subway below ground, it feels outside. More like an stadium with bleachers and stairs. Oval, concave shape, like a stadium. First I saw hands up in the air I think kid's hands. I think they are playing a game or asking questions. Maybe soccer but going with baseball. I think I see a a tall light post that's got a square light on the top and a crescent moon in the sky. Implies night, but doesn't seem that dark.
    Thank you!
    I would go mostly with your first impression.

What happened- water happened; calm beach, sort of a lagoon; nature, not violence; pier;
    the second impression could be related slightly, but I cannot say which part fits where.

This could mean a lot of things.

Let's put it 'in' for further consideration.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by Arak (here)
    I have succesfully experienced RV personally few times. One time was when I RV'd my to be wife before we had physically met. I was able to describe what she wore at the time, even underwear. Another time I was watching documentary about Uri Geller from 70's and they made an blind test there with Uri. Just for fun I tried to RV what was in the closed envelope. I got it 100% right (it was a drawn picture of a cat).

But as I have tried this number sequence method my success rate has been 0. Wonder why?
    Some of us tend to use pictures better than numbers.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to chocolate For This Post:

Fairy Friend (16th March 2014), Roisin (16th March 2014), Wind (16th March 2014)

3. Link to Post #122
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,295 times in 1,783 posts

Arak

I think that may be an indication for you to try to develop your natural skills in another way. Everybody is wired differently and not everybody, in my view, is going to have success with RVing.

In your case, I would take up meditation because there's a good chance that after you meditate everyday for awhile, you may start getting information that way instead... to the extent that you can ask a question that you want answered before your meditation session where during that session, the answer or something related to your question will all of the sudden pop in or bubble up into your minds eye. And everybody is different here too. Some people start getting psychic impressions after meditating only for a short time but for others, it may take a lot longer. Then there's the fact that most of us who get psychic impressions of things, go through periods when we are not psychically active. That may last for months on end too only for "it" to mysteriously come back again.

Also, if one practices meditation with a psychic guru... or with a group of people where some of them get psychic impressions all the time, that will rub off on you and accelerate you own process in developing your own innate psychic abilities. Call it dharma or transference or whatever one chooses to call it but this is a well documented phenomenon.

But once again, just because one does not have any success at RVing does not mean that there are not other ways to develop in the clairvoyance dept. and it's all about finding your best fit.
    Last edited by Roisin; 16th March 2014 at 10:48.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Roisin For This Post:

Arak (16th March 2014), Wind (16th March 2014)

5. Link to Post #123
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,295 times in 1,783 posts

Chocolate,

I had something here before when I noticed that you posted some coordinates for an RV run here having to do with that missing airliner.

I'm happy you did that especially after reading over some of your posts here where you are saying that you are an experienced Remote Viewer. That's great!

Thanks for stopping by here!

You can conduct these exercises any way you want, I'm fine with it.
    Last edited by Roisin; 16th March 2014 at 12:42.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Roisin For This Post:

chocolate (16th March 2014), Wind (16th March 2014)

7. Link to Post #124
    United States Avalon Member Ahnung-quay's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,673 times in 405 posts

I'm new at this so here goes. My impressions that I wrote down were dry, blue, fresh, sun, wind. I drew a picture of what could be a pier with flags blowing, water under the pier. Don't know if any of that will pan out...

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ahnung-quay For This Post:

Elainie (17th March 2014), Fairy Friend (16th March 2014), Roisin (16th March 2014), Wind (16th March 2014)

9. Link to Post #125
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,964 times in 7,673 posts

I still am not sure about the difference between ESP and remote viewing... If I am psychic does that mean that I can also remote view things easily or is it easy only by training to do it? I actually got some of the pictures in the sessions when I was not trying to remote view anything, also what interests me that how well the best remote viewers in the world can even feel the objects, situations or thoughts of the people? Dick Allgire is one of best military trained remote viewers in the world and he can do it. I would like to learn how to distinguish the real pictures in my subconscious from imagination and the mind chatter.

Here is a good article.
    http://www.irva.org/remote-viewing/howto.html

Quote Some things to remember: Remote viewing impressions must compete with all the mental "noise" that occupies all of our minds all of the time. Mental noise is made up of all the memories, thoughts, worries, guesses, deductions, distractions, and so on that keep our brains buzzing. Sorting this out from the true remote viewing signal is the hard part of the whole process.

There are some guidelines, though. Bright, sharp, clear, static mental images are almost always "noise," and therefore mistaken information. I know this sounds counterintuitive. Isn't it called remote viewing, after all? Yes, that is so - but not everything we "see" in the remote viewing process is necessarily true. Often mental imagery is made up by our conscious minds to try (unsuccessfully) to explain more subtle things going on deeper in our minds.

True remote viewing signals are often vague, fuzzy, indistinct - I like to say, "like half-remembered memories that we nevertheless know are memories you never had before." With a few practice sessions you will start to get a feel for and notice the difference between the signal and the noise. This is, by the way, why it is important to make sketches as you go along of what you think you are perceiving. Quite frequently, sketches that don't appear to make much sense when you first make them turn out to be fairly accurate depictions of part or all of the target. As you go through the session, record small bits of perception - colors, smells, sounds, textures, or tastes you think you perceive. Lines and shapes are also often important. Your perceptions will be fragmentary at first, but start to come together a little as time goes on. You may never get a full "picture" of what the target is (in fact, a fully-formed, sensible idea of what you think the targets represents or looks like will usually be erroneous), but what you do get will often make sense afterwards.

This sort of experiment should only take five to ten minutes. When you feel you have gotten all you are going to get from your target, write "End" and your ending time at the bottom of the last sheet of paper you have used. From this point on, you should make NO FURTHER MARKS on your written remote viewing record (this is called the "transcript" of your remote viewing session).

At this time, you may now open the envelope to see what the target was and compare it to your session transcript to see how you have done. Be honest with yourself - where something matches well, give yourself credit. But don't try too hard to find a correlation between what you "viewed" and the target photo. This is sometimes called "data-fitting," and is essentially a form of making excuses for yourself; it can get in the way of you improving your remote viewing abilities. If you can't acknowledge where you've been wrong, it's harder to learn how to do things right the next time.

This brings up a further principle that is very important in learning remote viewing: You must be willing to fail to succeed. You have to try things - take intuitive risks, trust impressions you might not be sure of, acknowledge a thought you have that "doesn't make sense" - in order to gain the experience to tell the difference between correct and incorrect data.

Finally, keep good records so you can monitor your process. You should always keep your session transcripts together with the photo target that goes with it. And always date and put your name on everything you do, then file it in an accessible place.
    "When you've seen beyond yourself, then you may find, peace of mind is waiting there." ~ George Harrison

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Post:

Arak (18th March 2014), Fairy Friend (16th March 2014), Roisin (16th March 2014)

11. Link to Post #126
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,602 times in 1,157 posts

Remote Viewing for me was developing my visual psychic abilities. 'Remote' as in out of sight or far away yet 'Viewing' which is seeing. This is my 4th attempt with this way of doing it. I have many talents. I am not so embarrassed about my stick figures now that I see what others do. They work. I got other impressions I see I should record all impressions as well but I was personally working on visuals. I see others add these also. I am very visual but I want to keep this skill honed or sharp.

I'm convinced now this is an hijacking of some sort. Most people were fine for awhile, then every one panicked. I think they were unaware of the danger and thought everything was OK for awhile, along while. I see other people record feelings too. Not my strong suite and I shut down.

Also heard the words over and over. They're playing games. Playing games. I thought is was children. A lot of people here are playing games. Police, governments, hijackers etc. will lie or omit facts during investigations because they are catching criminals or are criminals. It is in their rulebook that they can cheat and lie and not play fair.

I will play fair if I want to and you can't make me cheat if I don't want to. I will also cheat if I want to, it is more efficient. Suddenly I don't care about rules, seeing this subject is on the table. I think this is about people and the childish games we humans play.

I am embarrassed to say that I had an odd moment where the games being played kept repeated in my head, that I can play games too. I thought wouldn't it be great to have a RV scavenger hunt. Now in this subject matter, I thought it was in poor taste to mention it right away. But maybe later I will revisit this idea. In that moment it was perhaps better that I follow the bouncing red ball in another direction entirely, for this was hard. Was feeling, ungrounded and unstable myself. Glad there was forewarning.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fairy Friend For This Post:

chocolate (16th March 2014), Wind (17th March 2014)

13. Link to Post #127
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

FF, from which POV did you see your pictures reg my target?
    From the beach, from the air, from water level?

And also, go visit the plane thread please --> but after you respond to me here, if inclined.
    Last edited by chocolate; 16th March 2014 at 21:50.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to chocolate For This Post:

Fairy Friend (16th March 2014)

15. Link to Post #128
    Thanks

Quote Posted by chocolate (here)

And also, go visit the plane thread please --> but after you respond to me here, if inclined.
    The picture was from the beach, looking out over the water. On ground level. I focused on the number you gave. This is how I pulled the 2 images. The first came from your numbers 2967-2116 and I thought it was wrong, got frustrated, so I asked to be told what it was about and the second impressions came. Games being played. Does that help?

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fairy Friend For This Post:

chocolate (16th March 2014), Wind (17th March 2014)

17. Link to Post #129
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by chocolate (here)

The picture was from the beach, looking out over the water. On ground level. I focused on the number you gave. This is how I pulled the 2 images. The first came from your numbers 2967-2116 and I thought it was wrong, got frustrated, so I asked to be told what it was about and the second impressions came. Games being played. Does that help?
    Yes, it helps. Thank you.
    Sorry to ambush like that, and for the small thread derail.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to chocolate For This Post:

Fairy Friend (17th March 2014), Wind (17th March 2014)

19. Link to Post #130
    Thanks

Chocolate, I knew what the target you gave was, but maybe it was more a hunch. I was actually going to ask if you could remote view the missing plane since you have talked about remote viewing... I didn't really put that much effort in trying to see it, because I had other targets at the moment, but I didn't really get any coherent data and maybe part of it was polluted and perhaps I should have drawn sketches and written things down. All I remember seeing was different landscapes... Trees, the Sun, maybe a mountain and things like that. With the next assigment I will start to really draw and write things to paper, though I must admit that I get a bit frustrated by doing that. I'm so eager to actually see the target!
    "When you've seen beyond yourself, then you may find, peace of mind is waiting there." ~ George Harrison

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Post:

chocolate (19th March 2014), Fairy Friend (17th March 2014)

21. Link to Post #131
    Thanks

I do things differently than most people so I thought let's just cut to the chase where's the plane right now give me latitude and longitude.
    I ended up in Korasan Razovi Iran. 35.3217 and 57.4932 maybe 54.4932 or Damghan Iran ???
    thought I'd give it a shot anyway.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Fairy Friend For This Post:

chocolate (19th March 2014)

23. Link to Post #132
    Thanks

I do things differently than most people so I thought let's just cut to the chase where's the plane right now give me latitude and longitude.
    I ended up in Korasan Razovi Iran. 35.3217 and 57.4932 maybe 54.4932 or Damghan Iran ???
    thought I'd give it a shot anyway.
    Can you perceive the condition of the passengers? I still wonder about this mystery, if it just an accident or if something more sinister is at play.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Post:

chocolate (19th March 2014), Fairy Friend (18th March 2014)

25. Link to Post #133
    Thanks

Wind, No but I thought I'd give it a try. I'm to new at this to put much faith in it anyway but how else do you learn right?

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Fairy Friend For This Post:

chocolate (19th March 2014)

27. Link to Post #134
    Thanks

Wind, No but I thought I'd give it a try. I'm to new at this to put much faith in it anyway but how else do you learn right?
    As they say, only practice makes perfect.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Post:

chocolate (19th March 2014), Fairy Friend (18th March 2014), superconsciousness (18th March 2014)

29. Link to Post #135
    United States Avalon Member birddog's Avatar
    Thanks

Hi Roisin, and Arak, I used to RV, and was known as threebears4u. I have been on several RV groups, and I was known as a natural. Anyway, I was never trained....for meditation, I found my own way..pick some music that resonates to you as love, so
    you can FEEL the vibration of love when the music is played. Now. begin to meditate...get comfortable..relax....and with paper in front of you listen to the music...feel love as you give your thoughts to the notes of the music, feel this as you tell your mind to go to the target.... This is how I get into the zone pretty quick. Once you get to the target ask yourself questions to move around the site and gather more information. Good Luck.

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to birddog For This Post:

Arak (18th March 2014), chocolate (19th March 2014), Fairy Friend (18th March 2014), Wind (18th March 2014)

31. Link to Post #136
    Thanks

I know there are a few beginners here like me, so I was going to suggest a rating of the picture or subject.
    Easy to me is scenery or a single object like a silo was shown here in this practice thread.
    Moderate is several objects or complex ones like a clock maybe.
    Hard hmmmm well I think people are hard and multiple objects, although I realize in real life that is more the norm for a picture. Not sure what is hard to most people, most of this is a challenge to me.
    Advanced would be either full of people and objects and/or trick ones like the bird on a bicycle where these things don't fit together (picture on this thread). Tricky, tricky. Or of course, like the missing Malaysia flight where there aren't answers yet and answers may not ever come. That's advanced and very hard.
    Not sure what other people think? To me it's like a prize to see what the picture is. I've learned a lot already.

Some people here have years of experience. I'm sure there are in betweens too but even us beginners have our hearts in the right place and want to help. I see where this can be very serious work too. I like mysteries and puzzles but I get frustrated and impatient for answers, even a little obsessive/compulsive. Finding a missing plane, which means 200+ people, is one heckuva prize. I want us to get this prize.

32. The Following User Says Thank You to Fairy Friend For This Post:

Wind (19th March 2014)

33. Link to Post #137
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,206 times in 437 posts

Cool Re: Remote Viewing Practice Thread

Quote Posted by Wind (here)
    As they say, only practice makes perfect.
    Very true and hereby I give you Avalonians the two tools in order to become your own remote viewer:
    1. Read the book "Everybody's Natural Guide To ESP" by Ingo Swann
    2. Download the RV Tournament App from the Google Play store or App Store

Then practice, practice, practice ...

Most practical is to use a tablet or a Chromebook or an iPad as it is easier to do your sketches.

(I am not affiliated with any above links. )
    Last edited by Michi; 22nd January 2023 at 23:04. Reason: addition
    "The greatest good you can do for another is not just share your riches, but to reveal to him his own."
    -- Benjamin Disraeli

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Michi For This Post:

eagle0027 (24th January 2023), Harmony (23rd January 2023)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1 7