Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 3 7 LastLast

Thread: Remote Viewing Practice Thread

1. Link to Post #41
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,295 times in 1,783 posts

Default Re: Remote Viewing Practice Thread

Quote Posted by jagman (here)
    Sounds like fun. You guys have room for one more?
    Sure jagman!
    I'll post a new Target in about 45 minutes.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Roisin For This Post:

jagman (6th March 2014)

3. Link to Post #42
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ealiss (here)
    Holy moly! Not what I saw at all. Hm. Well, I need target practice. lol!

Guys. Normally I would keep going and keep practicing because it's all in good fun but the thing is, I am not going to be sticking around much longer. So I stop here.
    You got a hit! That green brick with those jig jags on that buliding behind the car looks like a snake. I'm sorry you didn't see that but that's how this works. We are picking up shapes and even though you tried to label what you saw as a snake, it was actually that green border and jig jag over it that has the shape of a giant snake. Even the bricks kinda look like snake scales. So congrats to you on that!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Roisin For This Post:

Wind (7th March 2014)

5. Link to Post #43
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Gardener (here)
    lol I think we can call that a zero nvm back to the drawing board
    Quote Posted by Roisin (here)
    Here's the link to the target image used for this session:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/gacad0iiv1...n_1_target.jpg

You got a hit too! The plane is a vehicle and you saw your son sitting in a seat of a plane.. but it was really a car instead but it's still a transportation vehicle. Also, the building in the back and the garage door looks like that square that you said was obscuring the view. Whatever the case, that garage door is square so that might be a hit too. Good job!

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Need to run an errand will be back in an hour but will post that photo of that last target in this post so everyone can see what I'm talking about..
    Will post next target too. We might have enough participants in it to show the target earlier than waiting 24 hrs to do that. Same as the last one. We'll just play this by ear.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Roisin For This Post:

Gardener (6th March 2014)

7. Link to Post #44
    Denmark Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ealiss (here)
    Holy moly! Not what I saw at all. Hm. Well, I need target practice. lol!

Guys. Normally I would keep going and keep practicing because it's all in good fun but the thing is, I am not going to be sticking around much longer. So I stop here.
    You got a hit! That green brick with those jig jags on that buliding behind the car looks like a snake. I'm sorry you didn't see that but that's how this works. We are picking up shapes and even though you tried to label what you saw as a snake, it was actually that green border and jig jag over it that has the shape of a giant snake. Even the bricks kinda look like snake scales. So congrats to you on that!
    That is super kind of you, Roisin, but I saw a real moving snake like being and it was like watching a movie. I must have tuned into something else. I am okay with not getting it right.

I took part in a different kind of remote viewing once, where a person posted a photo she took of an old ruin and some shrubbery. It could not be identified. So we all tried to tune into that place. It was fun. We picked up different associations and it turned out pretty accurate. I tried various. Anyway... I am heading off and will stop here.

Namaste Mitakuye Oyasin.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ealiss For This Post:

Roisin (6th March 2014), sheme (6th March 2014), Wind (7th March 2014)

9. Link to Post #45
    Great Britain Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,391 times in 1,757 posts

So what about the grounding? Next time I will keep my shoes on, LOL.

Hey it looks like I got several hits with my Christmas tree -- only kidding - this is an experiment - so do we let you know what we see by PM for the next one??

10. Link to Post #46
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

ha! hate to break it to you Esliss but this is how RV works... you got a hit. If you had drawn what you described, which was a giant snake, that shape would have matched the shape of that green "snake" border on top of that building with that ridged top like a dragon very well. Anyway, I'm the OP here and if I say it's a hit, it's a hit. Don't argue with me! lol

----

Will be back in 45 minutes to post new target.
    Last edited by Roisin; 6th March 2014 at 19:37.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Roisin For This Post:

Gardener (7th March 2014), Slorri (6th March 2014), Wind (7th March 2014)

12. Link to Post #47
    Thanks

[QUOTE=Slorri;805459]
    Quote Posted by sheme (here)

Post your sketch or sketches and any impressions you have of the target here in this thread anytime before 9:50 AM EST tomorrow morning.

This is not so good.
    You should not allow anything to be posted publicly as long as the task is open. Anything posted relating to the task will act as distraction / pollution.

I suggest: Best thing is to have sessions submitted privately before task closes. Or, alternatively, let them be posted here after the task deadline.

I did not post this, how come I have been credited with it? just curious

13. Link to Post #48
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Sheme, I didn't post what it's saying I'm saying in that quote you quoted either.. That comment is what Slorri posted. Here's a link to that original post by that member:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post805459

Also that person (Slorri) must have somehow quoted someone else and in error used your name as the one who said that.

Odd.
    Last edited by Roisin; 6th March 2014 at 20:39.

14. Link to Post #49
    Thanks

This is no big deal this time, but it should not be possible to miss quote anyone, next time it may be important, I am sure nothing but a lazy edit has taken place here, but I could not let it pass. cheers.

15. Link to Post #50
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Lol, I've never seen such a messed up post like that where the person somehow credited 2 different people other than the original authors of those comments for the comments they were quoting in their post. Very odd. Could be that member does not know that there's a quote button in the top bar of the word editor here. That's what it looks like.

PS -- will post the coordinates for the target in RV Session "2" in a half hour.
    Last edited by Roisin; 6th March 2014 at 20:45.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Roisin For This Post:

sheme (6th March 2014)

17. Link to Post #51
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

RV Session 2

Coordinates:
    3327-9231

I will show what the target photo is tomorrow morning EST at 10:00 AM.

Anyone who wants to post their sketches and/or impressions for the target may do so. Also, if you prefer, you can send me that information and/or file to my email address bunacode@gmail.com instead of posting that information in this thread. Then you can decide if you want to post what you sent to me later after the target is revealed.
    Last edited by Roisin; 6th March 2014 at 21:40.

18. Link to Post #52
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Here's the screenshot of the target image for Session 1 in Dropbox. It's showing that I uploaded it 6 hrs ago. This image is the timestamped screenshot for that target. At the time when I was just about to post it here, this forum temporarily shut down for maintenance hence why the delayed posting of this screenshot.

That session is over now and the target for it has been revealed (the red car). Currently RV Session 2 is in session till tomorrow morning at 10 AM EST. Note: I will not be revealing the target for this second session any earlier than 10 Am tomorrow morning.

Last edited by Roisin; 6th March 2014 at 21:34.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Roisin For This Post:

carryattune (6th March 2014), jagman (6th March 2014)

20. Link to Post #53
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Attention: At 9 PM EST tonight, I will light up a candle and focus on SENDING the image to each of you who are participating in this current RV run. Some people are good RECEIVERS of information so for this reason it's worth a try to see if you are able to get that information about the target I'm sending out to everyone at least on an subconscious level.

21. Link to Post #54
    United States Deactivated
    Thanks

Ealiss, if I join what is the first thing to do. I guess the worst mistake I could make, if I made it, you could just disregard

22. The Following User Says Thank You to carryattune For This Post:

Roisin (6th March 2014)

23. Link to Post #55
    Thanks

Hello! I started practicing Coordinate Remote Viewing (up to stage 6) three years ago. Maybe I got some usefull information for beginners regarding training targets and sessions:

If possible, use target pictures for you and your partner, that you taken yourself. Pictures of unknown origin (like the dolphin at the beginning) and circumstances could be photoshopped or altered in some way. This may distort your results with aspects, that you can't find in the actual picture. It can be very confusing, especially for beginners.

Another important aspect about Remote Viewing, that I like to point out: It is not all about matching a picture by 100% (although it is a nice proof for beginners in the early stages, of course ). It is more important, that you are able to gain data, that isn't obvious in the picture itself. Like hidden sensoric aspects, the emotions and intentions of people in and around (!) the picture area and the intanglible aspects ("What does it?", "What is its purpose?"...). Otherwise, it would'nt be much of a use for psychic spying or mystery targets, that we can't reach yet with technology (like exoplanets in detail, UFOs, aliens and metaphysical targets). Those deeper aspects are usually starting in stage 4, but sometimes they can emerge as early as in stage 1.

Another thing is, that you're not always approaching the pictured target by the pictures' point of view, but in a perspective or distance, that your subconsciousness is more interested in. This could be, for example, the eye of the dolphin, instead of the whole dolphin. In this case, the monitor can direct the viewer though a "movement sentence" (I don't know, what it's called in english remote viewer's terminology) to another perspective. Like "Move 30 feet above the target and describe it!" or something.

It's not necessarily like this...

...but often more like this:

(in this sketch, the viewer also percieved the landing movement of the venera-probe)

Some more examples...

(cheetah)

(the viewer himself during a session!)

(belgium triangle UFO)

(disco ball with a rather chaotic stage 3 and some surface details in stage 6)

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wingman For This Post:

christian (6th March 2014), Roisin (6th March 2014), Wind (7th March 2014)

25. Link to Post #56
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Thanks Wingman for your excellent suggestions! Btw, I know that dolphin image was not the kind of image used for the kind of RV exercises like we are doing in this thread because it's an obvious photochop. Needless to say, the next 2 targets I've used for the actual sessions are not photochops.

I'm glad you posted the information you did and you saved me a lot of time by posting it. You did a much better job at explaining things than I ever could. So thanks for doing that!

I also appreciate that you didn't come here to criticize the format we are using here .... so far. I just wanted to get things up and going and then later on explore those other schools of thought and methods used by various well-known RV trainers out there.

Thanks again for your suggestions and by all means, please feel free to comment in this thread whenever you've got the time to do so.

I think the best move I've made so far in setting this thread up is to suggest that anyone can simply send me their RV information on the target to my email address. Then if they want to, after the target is revealed, they can decide to post what they sent to me if they got anything similar in their sketches or written impressions to what was in the target.

Also, in your sketches that you are showing here, you are also drumming in the message that there's a lot that can be accomplished when one try's to sketch out what's in the target. Your RV sketch examples are proof of that fact.

And then you more or less implied that it's those parts of the target that add up to the whole... and same thing goes for our RV sketches and impressions and doing those match-ups after the target is revealed. So that's very important and I'm so glad you came on here to talk about that and show us some of your own excellent and impressive examples on that!

All in all, a very informative and useful post Wingman and I'm delighted that you stopped by to share your information with us!
    Last edited by Roisin; 7th March 2014 at 00:34.

26. Link to Post #57
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

I have decided not to continue on with this thread unliess someone with some real proven experience in Rving wants to take it over.

My most sincere apologies for starting it up but maybe, sometime in the furture, someone with years of experience in RVing, like Wingman, for example, will start up an RV practice thread.

If so, I'll be the first one to join!

PS -- I just want to practice at it. I don't want to be a taskmaker/taskmaster or whatever. I just want to be a viewer.
    Last edited by Roisin; 7th March 2014 at 01:35.

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Roisin For This Post:

jagman (7th March 2014), sheme (7th March 2014), TraineeHuman (7th March 2014)

28. Link to Post #58
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,128 times in 997 posts

Gosh that's a shame R.
    I sincerely hope you weren't co-oerced?? (in any way)?

Take care my friend...........

I have decided not to continue on with this thread unliess someone with some real proven experience in Rving wants to take it over.

My most sincere apologies for starting it up but maybe, sometime in the furture, someone with years of experience in RVing, like Wingman, for example, will start up an RV practice thread.

If so, I'll be the first one to join!
    "Everything that irritates us about others can lead us to an understanding of ourselves" C. G. Jung

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gardener For This Post:

carryattune (7th March 2014), sheme (7th March 2014)

30. Link to Post #59
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

No! All I know is that there are a number of long time RVers here in this forum who would be great at guiding us neophytes via practice of RV techniques that they have much experience in.

So if any one of those ones want to lead and guide those of us who would like to practice at RV, it would be great if one or more of them could do that.

As we can see, there are a number of people here who are interested in hard core RV practice; me included. This thread shows that very clearly! Hope they will get the message that their services are needed and will be much appreciated too!

31. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Roisin For This Post:

carryattune (7th March 2014), Gardener (7th March 2014), jagman (7th March 2014), sheme (7th March 2014)

32. Link to Post #60
    United States Deactivated
    Thanks

Lots of war mongering these days. This thread was a good place to light a candle. I am sorry it folded.

At any rate, what was last nights photo. I saw a farm. Fenced and a barn. Big open fields. Maybe a corn silo.
    Last edited by carryattune; 8th March 2014 at 17:00.

33. The Following User Says Thank You to carryattune For This Post:

sheme (7th March 2014)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 3 7 LastLast