+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1 5 7 LastLast

Thread: Remote Viewing Practice Thread

1. Link to Post #81
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,296 times in 1,783 posts

Default Re: Remote Viewing Practice Thread

Well, until Sheme posts a target if she's planning on doing that, I will go ahead and post a new target only I will go back to doing it the way I did it before instead of using that target generator.

Will post a new target a little later.

Also, Fairy Friend... you're the one who mentioned those puffs of smoke in your impressions of the last target which, in my view, would match up to those cloud puffs in that photo of that Toronto tower. So you did get a hit on that one. If you had done a sketch for that session of "puffs" without labeling it those puffs would have been interpreted as the clouds in that photo too.
    Last edited by Roisin; 8th March 2014 at 23:10.

2. Link to Post #82
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

RV Session 4

Coordinates:
    6155-9195

Here we go again. Anyone can join in on the fun and post your "impressions" and/or sketches here in this thread or you can send them to me at bunacode@gmail.com

I'll reveal the target tomorrow morning at 10 AM EST.
    Good Luck!

PS -- I will light up a candle and focus on the target at 9 PM tonight and send members here my impressions of that target.
    Last edited by Roisin; 8th March 2014 at 23:07.

3. Link to Post #83
    United States Deactivated
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Fairy Friend (here)
    I'm not doing very well with this but would like another try.
    Me too. We may just find out between all of us we could be a good team. But maybe that should not be broadcast?
    Last edited by carryattune; 9th March 2014 at 02:03.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to carryattune For This Post:

sheme (9th March 2014)

5. Link to Post #84
    United States Deactivated
    Thanks

I am going to reply now. Because I have focused again. It does not change. I see a white mound. Roundish. Makes me think of a tea pot. A small cup to its left. Or perhaps a white flower that has dropped a petal.

6. Link to Post #85
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Just letting everyone know that I'm here and will reveal the target for this current RV session in approx. 30 minutes. So anyone who wants to RV or heck, even guess what the target is for this one, you have 25 minutes left to do that. Good Luck!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Roisin For This Post:

sheme (9th March 2014)

8. Link to Post #86
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Target for Session 4

PS -- Someone sent me an email yesterday with their impressions on this one and they got a couple of "hits" in it. Good Job!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Roisin For This Post:

Wind (9th March 2014)

10. Link to Post #87
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Carry, good job... the shapes you described in your impressions match up to this target.

One of the people who sent me an email yesterday on their impressions of this target was very much on target to what's in the target photo on this one. Good job!

Boy, you guys are good at this!

11. Link to Post #88
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Well, forget about Carole Clarke, you guys are by far the most consistent psychics I've ever encountered in my entire life! Carry and Fairy Friend keep getting one hit after another in these targets I'm showing and it's so uncanny, "amazing" doesn't even describe it!

And unlike Clarke's readings where one just has to take her word for it that what she says is true about ones past-life, the psychic exercises in this this thread are much more definitive ... either you got a hit as to what's in the target photograph or you didn't. It's as simple as that! A mound or mountain is exactly that and if that's what is seen in the target, then that's a hit. There's no ambiguity there .... a tower is a tower. A field is a field. A water body is a water body be it a pond, a lake or the ocean a fence is a fence, a bridge is a bridge and it goes on and on and on.... one hit after another!

In all my years of doing these kinds of RV exercises in different venues on the internet be they forums or at an RV practice forum at one of the RV training sites on the web... I've NEVER seen 2 people, the only ones who are participating in these exercises, btw, perform to the kind of level of accuracy that I've been seeing here with these two members. Both of you are getting hits in every target I'm showing here... talk about consistency!

Great job! Both of you.. Who knows? Maybe I'm a good "sender" in my role as taskmaster here so maybe that's part of it too. But I don't think so. You two are very, very psychic -- there's no question about that one!

Ha, ha! Let me know if you guys need an agent! I'll work on getting you onto the Oprah Winfrey Show and we'll take it from there! Maybe Hollywood will let you have your own reality show! The sky's the limit!

Seriously!

PS -- with regards to one of these gals, the one sending them to me by email... her (Fairy Friend) impressions are not seen in this thread but they are full of hits too...
    Last edited by Roisin; 9th March 2014 at 15:36.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Roisin For This Post:

Fairy Friend (9th March 2014), Wind (9th March 2014)

13. Link to Post #89
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

I'll be loading another target here a little later. It's so much fun seeing you two getting significant hits on them! Can't wait to see the results of the next session.

When it comes to Remote Viewing.. you guys are even better that Pat Price... the best RVer in history, btw.

14. Link to Post #90
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,968 times in 7,673 posts

My God, Roisin... That's exactly 100 % what I saw yesterday! I bridge with that kind of a shape! I swear you that I am telling the truth, but I didn't send you a message about it, because I just thought that my "mind" was making it up. As usual, I didn't trust in myself enough.
    "When you've seen beyond yourself, then you may find, peace of mind is waiting there." ~ George Harrison

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Wind For This Post:

sheme (9th March 2014)

16. Link to Post #91
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Post was off topic for this thread
    Last edited by Roisin; 24th November 2014 at 22:58.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Roisin For This Post:

Slorri (9th March 2014), Wind (9th March 2014)

18. Link to Post #92
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Wind (here)
    My God, Roisin... That's exactly 100 % what I saw yesterday! I bridge with that kind of a shape! I swear you that I am telling the truth, but I didn't send you a message about it, because I just thought that my "mind" was making it up. As usual, I didn't trust in myself enough.

I believe you and if you can believe this, I thought maybe you would be tuning in on this target where you might be picking up on what it is...

So I'm not in the least surprised that you are now telling me that you actually DID see that target in your minds eye or via a inner mind verbal description of it that popped into your mind about it.

I really did try to "send" the information about this target to everyone I'm not ruling out that that may have helped too. As more time goes by, our connections may become stronger in this area so I will keep on posting these targets to get feedback from those who view them.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Also, Carry sent me an image/sketch that she could not post here in this thread for tech. reasons but that too had a hit because the background was of a water body. That in addition to here written impressions constituted some hits on this current target.
    Great job!

PS --- will be back at this forum later on today... out the door now.
    Last edited by Roisin; 9th March 2014 at 16:09.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Roisin For This Post:

Wind (9th March 2014)

20. Link to Post #93
    Great Britain Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,391 times in 1,757 posts

Sorry we missed each other Roisin just for you 0173 2995

21. Link to Post #94
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Hi Sheme, I typed out directions on how you should set things up but because you didn't comment that you would set things up the ways I specified, I went ahead and made arrangements with someone at an RV viewing site for my own practice sessions.

But thanks anyway for coming up with those coordinates but as for this thread, to keep things less confusing, I'll be the only taskmater here using the same set-up for each session. It seems to be working very well this way so why fix something if it ain't broken.

Please feel free to participate in our sessions here though! And thanks again for thinking about me... I'm doing fine at that RV site.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Roisin For This Post:

sheme (9th March 2014)

23. Link to Post #95
    Great Britain Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,391 times in 1,757 posts

Glad to here this Roisin, just did not want you left out of the fun.

24. Link to Post #96
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

I'm having fun just being taskmaster here. I think maybe things are working well with me as the "sender" to everyone during each session too. It's fun waiting around to see if anyone came close to the target during each session so I'm not feeling left out at all here! I feel like I'm as much a participant of each session as the viewer is.

25. Link to Post #97
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,602 times in 1,157 posts

Roisin, and others,
    This is close to what I saw. The mountain (in the background of course) and water below. And the “waterwheel” as I saw it was red but tinier and off to the side and not prominent in the picture.

My first attempt wasn't good. Kept trying to 'will' it to happen and that never works. You can't force it. I did this actually later at night to help rule out telepathy but then I was tired. I'll try to be more descriptive, if I can.

Eventually, I started to let my consciousness take me to the dropbox and I visualized myself opening a box opening and me looking at a picture inside. I had to do this several times because the images seem fragmented. I tried to figure out how they piece together. It was fun, also why I had more success.

It always started with black and white squares so I actually thought it was the frame of a picture because that didn't fit in the picture anywhere. I thought maybe you were being tricky, tricky. Which is OK but I already feel challenged without trick questions. Just FYI also I'm a woman. Thanks for letting me play. Fairy Friend

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fairy Friend For This Post:

Roisin (9th March 2014), Wind (9th March 2014)

27. Link to Post #98
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

RV Session 5

Coordinates are:

7235 - 4013

Everything is set up using Dropbox and, as usual, the target is in its own folder that is entitled with todays date.

I'll show the target tomorrow morning at 10 AM EST

Good Luck!

PS - will be doing a focus session tonight at 9 PM to "send" everyone the target.
    Last edited by Roisin; 9th March 2014 at 22:05.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Roisin For This Post:

Rollo (9th March 2014)

29. Link to Post #99
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

slightly off topic
    Last edited by Roisin; 24th November 2014 at 22:57.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Roisin For This Post:

Fairy Friend (9th March 2014)

31. Link to Post #100
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,188 times in 2,886 posts

Quote Posted by Roisin (here)
    RV Session 5

Coordinates are:

7235 - 4013

Everything is set up using Dropbox and, as usual, the target is in its own folder that is entitled with todays date.

I'll show the target tomorrow morning at 10 AM EST

Good Luck!

PS - will be doing a focus session tonight at 9 PM to "send" everyone the target.
    Why am I thinking of your refrigerator and a rodeo clown? (a red ball for a nose).... now that"s weird!
    SilentFeathers

"The journey is now, it begins with today. There are many paths, choose wisely."

32. The Following User Says Thank You to SilentFeathers For This Post:

Rollo (9th March 2014)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1 5 7 LastLast