Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Remote Viewing Practice Thread

1. Link to Post #101
    Australia Avalon Member markoid's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,463 times in 479 posts

Default Re: Remote Viewing Practice Thread

Joining in for this one.

1. Black and white (EDIT: Head only is B&W)
    2. Man's head with hat and moustache (Tesla like)
    3. X, made of wood
    4. Old style car 3/4 front view

Man possibly leaning on car with water tower made with X's in bg.
    Last edited by markoid; 10th March 2014 at 04:01. Reason: clarification

2. The Following User Says Thank You to markoid For This Post:

Roisin (10th March 2014)

3. Link to Post #102
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,295 times in 1,783 posts

reason for deletion of previous comment in this box ersonal info
    Last edited by Roisin; 13th March 2014 at 17:35.

4. Link to Post #103
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,139 times in 2,883 posts

Quote Posted by Roisin (here)
    Silent Feathers....Not on my fridge but you picked up on a big part of my life through the years as a part of the western downhill culture (skiing). And along with that came rodeo's, county fair livestock auctions, square dances etc.... yet still operating from the urban cowboy/girl thing.... So that's pretty crazy you picked up on that! Ha! ha!
    You probably used to have a rodeo pic w/a clown hanging on your frig...
    SilentFeathers

"The journey is now, it begins with today. There are many paths, choose wisely."

5. Link to Post #104
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

I'm trying to think back and will let you know....

6. Link to Post #105
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Here's the Target for this session: RV Session 5

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Roisin For This Post:

Rollo (10th March 2014), Wind (10th March 2014)

8. Link to Post #106
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Wind sent me some pics on what she thought the target would have something to do with and in one of them was a table that's just like those tables seen in that outside bar in the target. And in addition to this, the building in the background, the architectural detail of it is pryamid-like. The roof part. I show that in red.
    She said that she saw a pyramid shaped structure.

Very good try and it looks like both of you got hits!

Also, Wind said that her first impressions were of Mars and a rover.
    I found that interesting because when I was first searching for a target photo for this session, I thought I would use an image of planets like Mars.. and even a scene-scape showing a rover. But then changed my mind and decided to go with an outside scene in a city showing some unique architecture. Because this target has a giant eyeball in a city park, I decided to go with that one instead of using Planets or Mars and a rover.

But if I had gone with that first choice, she would have been right on target!
    Last edited by Roisin; 24th November 2014 at 22:59.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Roisin For This Post:

Wind (10th March 2014)

10. Link to Post #107
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Below is what Wind set to me on her impressions of the target. As we can see... she got the pyramid right and the table too which is the same kind of tables seen at that outside bar in the target photo. Good job Wind!

[/QUOTE]

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Roisin For This Post:

Fairy Friend (10th March 2014), Wind (10th March 2014)

12. Link to Post #108
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Markoid saw a man with a hat in his impressions and in the target photo, there's a man with a hat as can be seen in that blow up section of the target. So that's a hit! Good job Markoid!

All 3 participants in this run mentioned or showed a pic of an old styled car. The reason why I'm bringing this up is because one of the photo's I was thinking of using when I was searching for a unique cityscape had an old car prominently seen in it in the foreground. I didn't go with that one and used the eyeball one instead. But just thought I would mention this because I think it's interesting that all of you mentioned an old car in your impressions when I was debating to use a photo showing one in it for this session.

This also happened with my first search for a target for this session when I thought to use photo showing planets or of the panet Mars and a rover. I once did a graphic arts layout for a client of mine using he Mars/Rover scene. This was for an IT company. So that was in my mind too as I was searching for photos at that time. But then I changed my mind and searched for unique city scapes instead.

So it seems like the participants here for this run were picking up on those targets I was debating to use or not for this session. I think that's very intriguing and it's the first time anything like that has happened in any of the Sessions we've had here so far. It's not unusual though for something like that to happen and I've seen it happen in other RV sessions I've participated in online in the past.

---------

Another observation:
    All of you seemed to zoom in on the center section of the target photo. That's where you got your hits. It's important to bring this up because if it happens again where the target has a number of things going on in it, if could be that viewers are more apt to zoom in on what's seen in the center section of the target photo for their impressions of it. This is not unusual at all though and I'm not surprised that this is what happened in this case too wrt to this target photo... which is a busy one showing a lot of things in it.

Another observation:
    Markoid said that he saw a water tower.
    I'm bringing this up because many water tower's are globe-like in shape... like the giant eyeball is in the target photo.

If you had sketched out what's in the target too to show that global shape in it, that would have indicted even more that you were "seeing" or getting that impression of that shape.

A suggestion: for those viewers who cannot send in sketches of the target, at least try to mention those general shapes you are seeing in the target too.
    Last edited by Roisin; 10th March 2014 at 15:14.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Roisin For This Post:

markoid (10th March 2014), Wind (10th March 2014)

14. Link to Post #109
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,964 times in 7,673 posts

Ah, now I understand. There was too much "noise" or objects so I had a hard time trying to analyze what I was seeing. I didn't see the big eye. Also so far I have not drawn or written anything, it all has been on my mind. Maybe I should try it next time? I must admit that I have never done remote viewing before and this was my third time here... I would gladly try to hone my abilities. It seems to be fun! I still only know very little about how remote viewing is being done, I just have watched some videos.

Also, Wind is just a nickname... I'm actually a male.
    "When you've seen beyond yourself, then you may find, peace of mind is waiting there." ~ George Harrison

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Wind For This Post:

Roisin (10th March 2014)

16. Link to Post #110
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,602 times in 1,157 posts

Wow what a picture. What you chose is half the fun. I did not pick up on the eyeball...very different. I got the picnic area and a single tree. I claim to be psychic (everyone is) but remote viewing isn't really on my list. I think there are a few telepaths here too. I was trying at first to rule out telepathy but then I thought, who cares, it's for fun. Your not publishing, right? Or prizes? Wait! Are there prizes involved here?

I wish I was more of an artist. Here it would be a great plus even if stick figures will do. I like photography I think that helps. Putting up similar photos. That's smart. I didn't even know there were RV websites until now. Definitely practice make perfect. I hope people don't try once and give up. It's a learning curve. I'll try to be more descriptive and maybe sketch a little but no promises there. I appreciate your help. Fun fun fun! Fairy Friend

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Fairy Friend For This Post:

Roisin (10th March 2014)

18. Link to Post #111
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

I'm searching for another target now for our next session but this upcoming one will not be a landscape.

Will have the next target up in about 10 minutes.

19. Link to Post #112
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

RV Session 15

Coordinates:
    8167-1015

I'll reveal this target tomorrow morning at 10 AM EST.
    If you don't want to show your "impressions" of what the target is here in this post, you can instead just send them to me via PM. This includes whatever sketches or photo's you have of the target too. Or, you can just send that stuff to my email address at bunacode@gmail.com.

Good Luck!

PS -- Wind, I got you confused with another member here. Lol Thanks for the info.
    Last edited by Roisin; 10th March 2014 at 20:01.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Roisin For This Post:

markoid (10th March 2014), Wind (11th March 2014)

21. Link to Post #113
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Here's the target for this session RV Session 15
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/b4slbdaqb45vis7/8167_1015.jpg

And here's the image that I was going to use for this target but then changed my mind and used the baby dolphin one instead. I saved in it in a folder in My Documents which is the same folder I save each target photo I find where I then upload that photo to Dropbox for the next session. I'm showing that image here too because one participant saw a bird in their "impressions" of what the target image was for this current session.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/0eg6i6fr8b..._bicycle-8.jpg

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Roisin For This Post:

markoid (12th March 2014)

23. Link to Post #114
    Thanks

Well, I missed the boat on this one completely. Not even close, I had a bird in flight as 1 of several wrong guesses which is not exactly right. I feel I got close but no cigar here.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Fairy Friend For This Post:

markoid (12th March 2014)

25. Link to Post #115
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

If I had chosen the parrot as the target for this last run, that would have been a hit for you because regardless that you saw a flying bird, a parrot is a bird so that's a hit.

Once again you picked up on a photo I was thinking about using for this last run, so much so, I even saved it in the folder I have on my hard drive that I first save such photo's in before I upload them to Dropbox. So, in my book, you got a hit in this run. An indirect one but a hit nonetheless.

I will post another target tomorrow because I think we need a little break. So come back here tomorrow morning for a new target if you want to participate in another RV session here!

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Roisin For This Post:

Fairy Friend (11th March 2014), markoid (12th March 2014), Wind (11th March 2014)

27. Link to Post #116
    Thanks

I think a break is in order too. I appreciate the work you did. I don't think I would be a good judge, I am very critical. I'm glad your judging.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fairy Friend For This Post:

Roisin (11th March 2014), Wind (11th March 2014)

29. Link to Post #117
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,169 times in 1,448 posts

Hi guys!
    I was wondering if you can help me with something.
    I am posting for you a target number, see what you will find.

[2976/2116]

Please take a few days, and don't comment on anything you have come up with here, on the forum, until the end of Saturday. if anyone wants to offer an exact hour, it is okay with me, I will log in here Sat/Sun. Unfortunately I cannot take part in the actual RV, because I know the target, and I have some good memory when it comes to numbers.

After that you can post here comments and sketches, or whatever you are doing when you RV. I will take part in revealing the target.

I am with experience in that area, but that is not a judging competition, so we will figure it together at the end.
    If anyone is actually using the protocol, share your results.

Thank you, and cheers!

ps. If you want to continue with your own RV sessions, I guess you can try this one for fun in between, but only if you feel like it. It is not an easy one.
    Last edited by chocolate; 12th March 2014 at 21:39.

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to chocolate For This Post:

Fairy Friend (12th March 2014), Wind (13th March 2014)

31. Link to Post #118
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,169 times in 1,448 posts

Quote Posted by chocolate (here)

[2976/2116]
    The target was:

WHAT HAPPENED TO FLIGHT MA#370 FROM MALAYSIA AIRLINES ON MARCH 8 2014
    if anyone did some work, and was puzzled by the ( lack of a ) result.

Cheers

PS. That is a type of a target we were given during our training.
    RV is quite useful sometimes in some everyday life situation, as finding lost objects or people, and even finding what is wrong with your car.
    But to do some of that one needs to follow the protocol developed for the military.
    The ESP or OOBE type of RV, promoted by some people doesn't work quite well in such situations and for everyone.
    Last edited by chocolate; 15th March 2014 at 23:16.

32. The Following User Says Thank You to chocolate For This Post:

Wind (16th March 2014)

33. Link to Post #119
    Thanks

RV 2967-2116
    My first impressions tends to be wrong but I saw a sandy beach and the view looks over the water. It is rather still water for an ocean, no waves. Lots of sky blue, some clouds. There are two wooden piers that go into the water and maybe a wooden walkway or bridge because it's on posts but it seems to end bluntly. Could be an oceanside house on posts, I put it to the left. Plus you said it was hard so.... I figure probably not scenery.

Obviously I missed the boat. I was pretty blank Fairy Friend

Actually had a second impression now I am looking at with a different eye so will include it after all. Second impression is very different now that I look again at what I wrote.
    At first I thought it was a train station or buses (not yellow more like brown or grey) not like a subway below ground, it feels outside. More like an stadium with bleachers and stairs. Oval, concave shape, like a stadium. First I saw hands up in the air I think kid's hands. I think they are playing a game or asking questions. Maybe soccer but going with baseball. I think I see a a tall light post that's got a square light on the top and a crescent moon in the sky. Implies night, but doesn't seem that dark.
    Last edited by Fairy Friend; 16th March 2014 at 01:02.

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fairy Friend For This Post:

chocolate (16th March 2014), Wind (16th March 2014)

35. Link to Post #120
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,713 times in 293 posts

I have succesfully experienced RV personally few times. One time was when I RV'd my to be wife before we had physically met. I was able to describe what she wore at the time, even underwear. Another time I was watching documentary about Uri Geller from 70's and they made an blind test there with Uri. Just for fun I tried to RV what was in the closed envelope. I got it 100% right (it was a drawn picture of a cat).

But as I have tried this number sequence method my success rate has been 0. Wonder why?

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Arak For This Post:

chocolate (16th March 2014), Wind (16th March 2014)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1 6 7 LastLast