+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 90 FirstFirst 1 10 20 60 90 LastLast

Thread: Boeing MH370 disappears in flight with 239 passengers

1. Link to Post #181
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,393 times in 744 posts

Default Re: Boeing MH370 disappears in flight with 239 passengers

Agreed, andresrx, Occam's Razor says it's just at the bottom of the sea. What brought it down is anyone's guess though.. As has been pointed out, the search area is enormous. They are using aircraft, sure, but the problem is those aircraft have to fly quite low if they want to spot anything small, that limits their viewing area. There was a case many years ago in Australia where some wrecked fisherman in a life boat had search planes fly them over numerous times, but the fisherman were not spotted, since the planes were too high.

There is certainly a lot of dark energy around, things feel very ominous Some chatter getting around of a market crash happening in the next few weeks. Crimea referendum has the potential to kick something off.. Some serious stuff going on with Libya, North Korea and Iran now as well, might post about that tomorrow.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Tesseract For This Post:

Agape (12th March 2014), andresrx1782 (12th March 2014), kirolak (13th March 2014), Mad Hatter (13th March 2014), naste.de.lumina (12th March 2014)

3. Link to Post #182
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,246 times in 4,597 posts

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-26527390

Malaysia Airlines MH370: Air force denies Malacca Strait comments

Quote Malaysia's air force chief has denied remarks attributed to him that a missing Malaysia Airlines plane was tracked by military radar to the Strait of Malacca, far from its planned route.

Rodzali Daud said such reports in local media were untrue, but it was possible the plane had turned back.

Flight MH370 from Kuala Lumpur to Beijing went missing on Saturday, after taking off with 239 people on board.

Meanwhile, Vietnam said it was scaling back some of its search activities.

"We've decided to temporarily suspend some search and rescue activities, pending information from Malaysia," Vietnam's deputy minister of transport Pham Quy Tieu said on Wednesday.

Earlier this week, Malaysia widened the search for the missing plane amid conflicting reports on its last known position. Early search efforts focussed on waters between Malaysia and Vietnam.

The Malaysian authorities initially said flight MH370 disappeared about an hour after it took off from Kuala Lumpur International Airport, as it flew over the South China Sea, south of Vietnam's Ca Mau peninsula. No distress signal or message was sent.

On Tuesday, a local media report quoted Gen Rodzali Daud as saying that the flight was last detected by military radar at the Strait of Malacca, off Malaysia's west coast.

On Wednesday, Gen Rodzali Daud said he "did not make any such statements", but the air force had "not ruled out the possibility of an air turn-back".

Meanwhile, AFP news agency reported that the search had been expanded into the Andaman Sea, north of the Strait of Malacca, citing Malaysian civil aviation chief Azharuddin Abdul Rahman.

"We are not going to leave any chance. We have to look at every possibility," he said, without indicating why the search was expanded north.

'Shock at allegations'
    At least 40 ships and 34 aircraft from several different countries are taking part in the search for the plane.

Two-thirds of the passengers on board the plane were Chinese. Some were from a range of other Asian countries, North America or Europe.

Earlier, it emerged that two men travelling on stolen passports on board the plane were Iranians with no apparent links to terrorist groups, officials said.

Meanwhile, Malaysia Airlines said in a statement that it was "shocked" by reports made against its First Officer, Fariq Ab Hamid, who was the co-pilot of the missing flight.

A South African tourist told Australia's Channel Nine that she and her friend were invited to sit in the cockpit with Fariq Ab Hamid and the pilot during a flight in 2011, in an apparent breach of airline rules.

Malaysia Airlines said it took the reports "very seriously".

"We have not been able to confirm the validity of the pictures and videos of the alleged incident. As you are aware, we are in the midst of a crisis, and we do not want our attention to be diverted," it said.

Officials still do not know what went wrong with the aircraft.

None of the debris and oil slicks spotted in the South China Sea or Malacca Strait so far have proved to be linked to the disappearance.

In the US, CIA Director John Brennan said the possibility of a terror link could not be ruled out. But he said "no claims of responsibility" over the missing jet had "been confirmed or corroborated".

I thought it does not make great sense .

On purely personal note ... I felt in turmoil about this has occurred two days later after I've had that very strange dream of huge light with Z shaped debris falling to the sea ,
    lucky for me I logged the event here :: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post805463

but confused the event with situation at Crimea . I sometimes get signs of strong situations forwards , not always knowing what they mean but if I see them they somehow happen . This was eery too fast .

But I tend to refuse the worst possibility at the same time . The blazing light we witnessed in that dream, though I was half awake at the end was enormous and we ( plenty of people at the coast including some 'Indian rickshaws' driving to the sea ) all just starred to it . First it looked like large rectangular object ( not evenly shaped ) low above our heads but it was obvious it's going to fall . It started dissembling to those Z shaped puzzle pieces and followed by blazing light .
    I later thought it would have been a missile .

On Saturday ... after we all heard the news and they already started searching for the craft , I made urge effort to connect to them ( mind link ) and to my surprise ,
    I heard hum , like a white noise but I felt 'hey we're still there' .

I did not know about people trying to call cell phones and getting signal .. which makes very little sense anyway .

My immediate impression at start was that they lost course , for whatever reason and took it around the coast, never reached Vietnamese air space and landed somewhere in the deeper water of China South Sea .
    The point is, as most maps confirm , the sea between Thailand and Vietnam is shallow and if they crashed there they'd be found .

So the only plausible explanation of the moment, as Tessaract noted above is they took nosedive , somewhere deep to the ocean ,
    perhaps a submarine or two would have a chance to locate them .

The question whether 'black box' signal can be heard from deep under ocean seems questionable .

Of course there may be other explanations .. if the plane was hijacked, cloaking technologies used .. they could be somewhere far off but not till now, since they'd have to refuel . And it'd not go unnoticed .

There was one 'funny' occurrence recently with Ethiopian pilot diverting flight to Geneva seeking asylum ...

http://www.startribune.com/245785411.html

So if I could wish something .. it'd be rather that .

Peace

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Atlas (12th March 2014), Cidersomerset (12th March 2014), mab777 (12th March 2014), Mad Hatter (13th March 2014), naste.de.lumina (12th March 2014), Roisin (12th March 2014)

5. Link to Post #183
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,520 times in 5,690 posts

None of this makes any sense, but someone (or some "group") is lying,... or deliberately covering up/attempting to mislead...

6. Link to Post #184
    United States Avalon Member Referee's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,978 times in 1,576 posts

Could we be looking at a methane release as the cause?
    "A nation which has forgotten the quality of courage which in the past has been brought to public life is not as likely to insist upon or regard that quality in its chosen leaders today - and in fact we have forgotten. "John F. Kennedy

Peace, Love and Consiousness
    Referee

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Referee For This Post:

Mad Hatter (13th March 2014)

8. Link to Post #185
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,670 times in 1,986 posts

Quote Posted by KiwiElf (here)
    Well even the MSM TV News are starting to mention the possibility of a "supernatural event" (take that as you will ). If there is some "unexplainable technology" (or group, such as the Cabal etc) involved, it will be difficult to explain that way to the general public? Some form of soft disclosure coming mebbee? Courtney Brown's big announcement? Just a thought...
    Probably not .... Courtney started that announcement thingy way back in February. It would mean that he had
    information back then about a future disappearance. Although it was delayed and of course it wouldn't matter
    if they can just take any plane for the purpose ... but it sounds a bit too far fetched I think.

9. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Operator For This Post:

Agape (12th March 2014), Atlas (12th March 2014), Elainie (12th March 2014), KiwiElf (12th March 2014), Mad Hatter (13th March 2014)

10. Link to Post #186
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,246 times in 4,597 posts

Quote Posted by Referee (here)
    Could we be looking at a methane release as the cause?
    Is that a joke ?

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by Operator (here)
    Quote Posted by KiwiElf (here)
    Well even the MSM TV News are starting to mention the possibility of a "supernatural event" (take that as you will ). If there is some "unexplainable technology" (or group, such as the Cabal etc) involved, it will be difficult to explain that way to the general public? Some form of soft disclosure coming mebbee? Courtney Brown's big announcement? Just a thought...
    Probably not .... Courtney started that announcement thingy way back in February. It would mean that he had
    information back then about a future disappearance. Although it was delayed and of course it wouldn't matter
    if they can just take any plane for the purpose ... but it sounds a bit too far fetched I think.

Just because Courtney has big name, Courtney probably had the information in February ? Cheers

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Atlas (12th March 2014), KiwiElf (12th March 2014), Mad Hatter (13th March 2014), Operator (12th March 2014)

12. Link to Post #187
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,739 times in 1,371 posts

What was, yesterday, an intriguing mystery is rapidly turning into a comedy of errors ! The oh-so-efficient miltary take 3 days to tell us they tracked it going South West, then they tell us it's not true ! The USA says it's satellite coverage of the area is "thorough" but obviously not bloody thorough enough to be of any use ! The Chinese are busy telling the Malaysians to increase their effort, which I thought was a bit unfair at first, but it does actually seem as though the Malaysians aren't exactly in the running for an efficiency medal. The Western media are, predictably, still wetting themselves over the fact that there were stolen passports being used (Q: do you really think spies travel using their own identity ?) and now they can get their knickers further twisted by the Earth shattering news that the first officer once invited someone into the cockpit.

The key to this case isn't anything to do with passports, the pilot's sexuality, the stewardesses choice of hosiery or anything else like that. The key is the facts: There were no ACARS reports, no distress calls, the transponder was not responding, all communication was lost suddenly. Hmm, but then, why the hell can't they find it ?

We know it's not another false-flag operation, for the simple reason that, if it was, there would have been some official or expert giving us the verdict at 06:00 on Saturday.

I'm beginning to wonder whether the autorities are just covering up for their own incompetence.

I feel so sorry for the families, they still know nothing, and some sections of the press still think they have some kind of right/duty to publish pictures of people in distress.

13. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to mosquito For This Post:

Atlas (12th March 2014), Becky (12th March 2014), Elainie (12th March 2014), Hervé (12th March 2014), kirolak (13th March 2014), Mad Hatter (13th March 2014), Nat_Lee (12th March 2014), Nick Matkin (12th March 2014), panopticon (26th March 2014), syrwong (12th March 2014)

14. Link to Post #188
    On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,228 times in 3,216 posts

Fishermen find life raft near Port Dickson

A group of fishermen found a life raft bearing the word “Boarding” 10 nautical miles from Port Dickson town at 12pm yesterday.
    One of the fishermen, Azman Mohamad, 40, said they found the badly damaged raft floating and immediately notified the Kuala Linggi Malaysian Maritime Enforcement Agency (MMEA) in Malacca for assistance to lift the raft as it was very heavy.

"We managed to tie it to our boat as we feared it would sink due to the damages," he said. When the MMEA boat arrived, the fishermen then handed over the raft into their custody.

(The life raft found by a group of fishermen 10 nautical miles from Port Dickson yesterday)

However, a Kuala Linggi MMEA spokesman said the raft sunk into the sea while they were trying to bring the raft onboard.

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Atlas For This Post:

Elainie (12th March 2014), KiwiElf (13th March 2014), Mad Hatter (13th March 2014), Tesseract (12th March 2014)

16. Link to Post #189
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,520 times in 5,690 posts

Now they're suggesting a fracture in the fuselage of the plane has caused this, depressurising the aircraft, rendering passengers and crew unconscious, and somehow making all the communications devices (there are several), inoperable.

17. Link to Post #190
    On Sabbatical
    Thanks

A police report have been lodged by villagers in Marang, Terengganu alleging that they heard a loud explosion early Saturday morning when the jetliner lost contact with the control tower. The Terengganu police confirmed today having received a report on a loud explosion heard by villagers in Marang on Saturday morning. Terengganu police chief Jamshah Mustapa said the report had been forwarded to the Bukit Aman police yesterday for further action. He said from the report that was lodged, the eight men only heard the explosion, but did not see any object.

“So far, we only received one report at the Marang district police station yesterday morning,” he told reporters

Yesterday, the eight men, who are residents at Kampung Pantai Seberang Marang, lodged a report on a loud sound they heard north-east of Pulau Kapas, believing it was linked to the disappearance of the MAS aircraft on that day. They were seated on a bench about 400m from the Marang beach well past midnight when they heard the noise, which sounded like the fan of a jet engine.

http://www.actformalaysia.com/2014/0...nder-scrutiny/

Chinese search and rescue teams claim they have salvaged floating objects possibly from the missing plane, the Xinhua News Agency reported.

Members of the Chinese emergency response team on “South China Sea Rescue 101″ salvage floating object at the possible crash site
    Last edited by Atlas; 12th March 2014 at 12:13.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Atlas For This Post:

Elainie (12th March 2014), Mad Hatter (13th March 2014)

19. Link to Post #191
    On Sabbatical
    Thanks

'Phantom call' theory dismissed by experts

Technology industry analyst and "E-Commerce Times" columnist, Jeff Kagan told CNN that no conclusions can be reached concerning the ringing phones.
    When a cell phone rings, it first connects with the network and attempts to locate the end-user's phone.

Quote "If it doesn't find the phone after a few minutes, after a few rings, then typically, it disconnects and that's what's happening,"
    "So, they're hearing ringing and they're assuming it's connecting to their loved ones, but it's not. It's the network sending a signal to the phone letting them know it's looking for them." "Just because you're getting ringing, just because the signs that we see on these cell phones, that's no proof that there's any -- that's just the way the networks work."

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Atlas For This Post:

Hervé (12th March 2014), KiwiElf (13th March 2014), Mad Hatter (13th March 2014), Nick Matkin (12th March 2014), Sophocles (12th March 2014)

21. Link to Post #192
    On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Oil Rig Worker: 'I Saw the Malaysia Airlines Plane Come Down'

In a email sent to his employer, which was acquired, confirmed, and then shared by the ABC journalist Bob Woodruff, the man says, "I believe I saw the Malaysian Airlines plane come down. The timing is right."

He describes seeing what he believes to be the plane burning — in one piece — at high altitude, flying perpendicular to the standard plane routes that cross over the area.

Quote "From when I first saw the burning (plane) until the flames went out (still at high altitude) was 10-15 seconds. There was no lateral movement, so it was either coming toward our location, stationary, or going away from our location,"

22. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Atlas For This Post:

andresrx1782 (12th March 2014), Elainie (12th March 2014), Hervé (12th March 2014), KiwiElf (13th March 2014), Mad Hatter (13th March 2014), mosquito (13th March 2014), Nat_Lee (12th March 2014), panopticon (12th March 2014), Sophocles (12th March 2014), Tesseract (12th March 2014)

23. Link to Post #193
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,457 times in 21,498 posts

Bill Still's theory on this plane - it was hijacked, perhaps by the co-pilot:
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

24. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

araucaria (12th March 2014), KiwiElf (13th March 2014), Mad Hatter (13th March 2014), Operator (12th March 2014), panopticon (12th March 2014), SilentFeathers (12th March 2014), Sophocles (12th March 2014)

25. Link to Post #194
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,891 times in 15,481 posts

Quote Posted by buares (here)

In a email sent to his employer, which was acquired, confirmed, and then shared by the ABC journalist Bob Woodruff, the man says, "I believe I saw the Malaysian Airlines plane come down. The timing is right."

He describes seeing what he believes to be the plane burning — in one piece — at high altitude, flying perpendicular to the standard plane routes that cross over the area.

Quote "From when I first saw the burning (plane) until the flames went out (still at high altitude) was 10-15 seconds. There was no lateral movement, so it was either coming toward our location, stationary, or going away from our location,"
    There is that one-in-diminishing-zillion* "chance" the plane and a meteorite met...

* Loud booms and falling meteorites are more and more common to the point of people getting hit by those flying red-hot pieces.
    Last edited by Hervé; 12th March 2014 at 13:46.
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

26. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

andresrx1782 (12th March 2014), Atlas (12th March 2014), Elainie (12th March 2014), KiwiElf (13th March 2014), Mad Hatter (13th March 2014), panopticon (12th March 2014), Sophocles (12th March 2014)

27. Link to Post #195
    Colombia Avalon Member
    Thanks

At this point we're already seeing tampered and false evidence as proven by the fake military report of the flight being picked up on radar, so we need to analyze each new piece of evidence with a critical mind and not try to force them to match a single theory. Theory should match the evidence not the contrary, let's not make the most basic mistake in an investigation.

Pieces of airplanes were found in the pentagon, and the twin towers after 9/11 and the evidence still doesn't match their existence ...

The email seems solid enough with a lot of information, hopefully we'll se a person standing up and taking credit for it, not just an NN in an oil rig.
    Last edited by andresrx1782; 12th March 2014 at 14:06.

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to andresrx1782 For This Post:

Atlas (12th March 2014), KiwiElf (13th March 2014), Mad Hatter (13th March 2014), mosquito (13th March 2014)

29. Link to Post #196
    Australia Avalon Member panopticon's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,008 times in 2,305 posts

Quote Posted by Amzer Zo (here)
    Quote Posted by buares (here)

There is that one-in-diminishing-zillion* "chance" the plane and a meteorite met...

* Loud booms and falling meteorites are more and more common to the point of people getting hit by those flying red-hot pieces.
    What is reported in the email screamed bolide to me. I've seen a few over the years and they look just like that, even the 10 - 15 second timing was about what I'd expect from a high level skimmer. He wouldn't have been able to make out a plane in the dark (nor distance) so the only thing to do would be check out the area indicated for wreckage. Is this in a region that the deflated rubba dingy was found or along the projected flight path(s)?

I agree Amzer Zo, chance of an impact happening is pretty small, especially as the Earth isn't going through a major meteor shower atm.

-- Pan
    "What we think, or what we know, or what we believe is, in the end, of little consequence.
    The only consequence is what we do."

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to panopticon For This Post:

Atlas (12th March 2014), Elainie (12th March 2014), Hervé (12th March 2014), kirolak (13th March 2014), Mad Hatter (13th March 2014), syrwong (12th March 2014)

31. Link to Post #197
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,891 times in 15,481 posts

"La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

32. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Atlas (12th March 2014), Elainie (12th March 2014), Mad Hatter (13th March 2014), mosquito (13th March 2014), Operator (12th March 2014), panopticon (13th March 2014)

33. Link to Post #198
    On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Quote Posted by panopticon (here)
    the only thing to do would be check out the area indicated for wreckage.
    No info on Mike McKay at the moment. The oil rig is real.

Last edited by Atlas; 12th March 2014 at 14:39.

34. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Atlas For This Post:

Elainie (12th March 2014), Mad Hatter (13th March 2014), naste.de.lumina (12th March 2014), panopticon (13th March 2014), selinam (12th March 2014)

35. Link to Post #199
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,295 times in 1,783 posts

Quote Posted by Roisin (here)
    I had an inner vision during my morning meditation session today. But just before I started that session, I asked what happened to that plane. Well, I got lucky because while I was meditating, an inner eye scene popped in where I was sitting in a plane where the pilots were up front in an open cockpit so I could see what they were seeing out of the planes' windshield.
    What I saw:
    So I'm sitting in this plane as we are approaching a very tall brick wall. It was so tall, I couldn't even see the top of it and it seemed to go on forever. Well, when we were face to face with that brick wall, the plane then shifted into flying in a vertical direction, like a helicopter, up the that wall so fast, it made me nauseous. Then the plane stopped flying UP and the wall opened up showing a tunnel where the plane then flew into it ... and into darkness. That was the end of that vision.

Interpretation:
    They say that when a plane crashes into the water, it's like hitting a brick wall. So that tall brick wall in that vision could have been the ocean and that airliner could have dived into it.

I'm surprised I saw that because prior to starting that meditation, it made more sense to me that the plane broke up in mid-air up 35,000 ft and that seems to be the prevailing sentiment of most aviation experts who have commented in the news about the demise of the plane.

But I saw otherwise because in my vision, it flew into a tunnel in that brick wall.

A detail I left out.
    That tall brick wall first impressed me as a very, very tall building; like a sky scraper because it had windows too. But once we were face to face with that building, I didn't notice that we were passing any windows as we flew up that wall and then into that tunnel.

PS -- Just read over David Icke's explanation of what may have happened to that plane. He says it just vanished.

Of course, my own interpretation of what I saw in that inner vision of mine could be incorrect. Maybe the tunnel the plane flew into was something else and not the ocean. Maybe the brick wall only looked like it was made of brick but it was actually something else. If Icke's view is correct, then that would be something like a laser beam. But then again, maybe it flew into a spaceship. Who knows?

In the above quote which is from a post I posted yesterday, I described an inner eye vision I had during my morning meditation session. Just prior to that session, I asked what happened to that Malaysian plane.

I describe was I saw in that vision in that post. But I was stumped on why I saw that tall brick building at the very beginning of that vision because it didn't seem to have any connection to what the vision seemed to be about.
    (I just bolded the text in my post above that I quoted about the details of that building I saw in that vision)

Well, just now I know why I saw that because all over the news now are headlines about that explosion that just occurred in a massive brick building in Harlem in NYC. The pictures of that building in terms of it's bricks and color of the bricks and the style of the building and its windows match up to the building I saw in my vision. So that vision was precognitive because that building that I saw in iit turned out to be all over the news the next day (today) having to do with an massive explosion in that buidling.

It could mean that terrorism is involved in both incidents (the missing plane and the explosion in that building) but whatever the case may be, there is some common thread that runs through both incidents hence why that tall massive brick building that I saw was at the beginning of that vision too.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/explosion-m...ry?id=22874973
    Last edited by Roisin; 12th March 2014 at 15:31.

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Roisin For This Post:

Mad Hatter (13th March 2014), Nat_Lee (12th March 2014), selinam (12th March 2014)

37. Link to Post #200
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,144 times in 2,883 posts

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    Bill Still's theory on this plane - it was hijacked, perhaps by the co-pilot:
    Right or wrong, this guy is quite logical and I agree with some of his theories about what happened or is happening....worth watching (and bumpin) this short clip, thanks Paul.
    SilentFeathers

"The journey is now, it begins with today. There are many paths, choose wisely."

38. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SilentFeathers For This Post:

Carmody (12th March 2014), Mad Hatter (13th March 2014), Operator (12th March 2014)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 90 FirstFirst 1 10 20 60 90 LastLast