+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 90 FirstFirst 1 9 19 59 90 LastLast

Thread: Boeing MH370 disappears in flight with 239 passengers

1. Link to Post #161
    On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,228 times in 3,216 posts

Default Re: Boeing MH370 disappears in flight with 239 passengers

An unnamed Iranian, who met both passengers in Malaysia and went with them to the airport, has spoken to the BBC's Persian service about the days before their departure. "One of the two was my friend from high school," he told BBC Persian on Monday by phone from Malaysia, apparently referring to Nour Mohammad.

Quote "I met him the first day he arrived in Malaysia … He said he was staying for three to four days but was eventually going to Germany. His final destination was Frankfurt,"
    Nour Mohammad's latest posts on Facebook show him in Kuala Lumpur. "Feeling excited," he wrote as he arrived in Malaysia in late February. In one of his earlier posts, he asked friends to "pray" for him, possibly worried about the risks of travelling on a forged document. According to the friend, Nour Mohammad and Delawar stayed for almost a week in Malaysia before their departure.

Quote "We went together to book the flights, and I even had his booking number and was checking his flight status online all the time,"
    "That's why I remember which flight he was taking: I had seen his flight number.

"I accompanied them to the airport. It was almost 8pm that we headed to the airport, and we arrived around 9pm to 9.15pm at the airport and we stayed in the car for few minutes and chatted."
    The friend said he had discovered the pair were planning to travel with stolen passports during the final days of their stay.

Quote "The last night before the flight, they both stayed at mine,"
    "His [Nour Mohammad's] friend was dying his beard and hair and was checking the colour to match with the picture of a passport. He was making himself look like the photo in the passport,"

"When we printed the tickets, I realised that the passports were fake. My friend's passport belonged to Austria and my friend's friend had a passport belonging to Italy … They had three flights to take: from Kuala Lumpur to Beijing, from Beijing to – I think – Amsterdam, and from Amsterdam my friend was heading to Frankfurt and his friend was going to another country."
    He said his friend's mother had since contacted him and asked him to inform the airline about his forged passport.

Quote "His mother told me how he got hold of the fake passport. He had bought the fake passport and wanted to go [to Germany] to seek asylum, and his mother told me his son was travelling with another person.

"My last contact with the two was 11.30pm, when they had passed the immigration gate. I wanted to make sure they found their way. They said they were waiting to get on the plane. I have [since the mother's contact] informed the airline, and this is how I've made sure they were aboard the flight."
    Last edited by Atlas; 11th March 2014 at 22:59.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Atlas For This Post:

Cidersomerset (11th March 2014), Mad Hatter (13th March 2014), meat suit (11th March 2014), Sunny-side-up (11th March 2014)

3. Link to Post #162
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,638 times in 18,693 posts

Ion said on the 8pm sat 8/3/14 seg show I posted a couple of pages back.

An executive from IBM Texas was on the plane that should not have been.

Start digging in South Vietnam and you may find out where to go.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    This must be the executive. not wishing to sound callous it is a odd
    thing for Ion to say. It does not lie, so although ions answers can
    be cryptic, it would not make these two sentences up without reason.
    Its a shame they never followed it up . Anyway we'll see where
    it goes. I'm intrigued and annoyed they did not ask for more
    details.

By Richard Shears and Lizzie Parry
    PUBLISHED: 00:56, 8 March 2014 | UPDATED: 23:22, 8 March 2014

Missing American: The sole adult passenger traveling aboard the missing
    Malaysia Airlines flight on a U.S. passport has been identified as IBM
    executive Philip Wood, 51, who worked in Kuala Lumpur

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz2vhRj3m5D
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Family of Texas man on flight comforted by faith

Read more: http://newsinfo.inquirer.net/583862/...#ixzz2vhXilKDs
    Follow us: @inquirerdotnet on Twitter | inquirerdotnet on Facebook

http://newsinfo.inquirer.net/583862/...orted-by-faith

===================================================

The latest theory is the plane may have turned back......

Mystery Malaysia flight may have been hundreds of miles off course
    By Greg Botelho. Michael Pearson and Jethro Mullen, CNN
    March 11, 2014 -- Updated 2321 GMT (0721 HKT)

Vid on link...

http://edition.cnn.com/2014/03/11/wo...ane/?hpt=hp_t1

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CBS News....

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/malaysia...hanged-course/

====================================================

Was flight MH370 lost in an aeronautical black hole or did catastrophic power failure
    prevent air traffic control plotting its every move?

Boeing 777's transponder should provide information to traffic controllers
    But at 1.20am on Saturday, transponder on flight MH370 stopped working
    Experts baffled by loss of communication and subsequent lack of debris

One theory links 20 defence tech experts on board to electronic warfare
    Another suggests a bomb went off while plane flew over Malaysian jungle
    There are also 'aeronautical black holes' in the region that could mean the plane is
    hundreds - or even thousands - of miles away from searches

Nuclear experts are now using a 'infrasound' to find out if an explosion took place
    at the altitude of the plane

The plane would also have been fitted with an indestructible black box recorder and
    a beacon to continue transmitting its location should it land in water

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencete...#ixzz2vhqeeorr
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 12th March 2014 at 01:08.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Atlas (12th March 2014), Mad Hatter (13th March 2014), mosquito (12th March 2014)

5. Link to Post #163
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,296 times in 1,783 posts

According to MAS CEO,

"All MAS aircraft are equipped with a continuous data-monitoring system called the Aircraft Communications Addressing and Reporting System (ACARS).

"ACARS transmits data automatically and there were no distress calls relayed from MH370."

So even if the pilot could not make any distress call, the ACARS would have transmitted any technical problems automatically. THERE WAS NO DISTRESS CALL RELAYED.

Interpretation:
    The public is out of the loop on the real information about the disappearance of this plane.

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Roisin For This Post:

Atlas (12th March 2014), Cidersomerset (12th March 2014), Elainie (12th March 2014), Harley (12th March 2014), KiwiElf (12th March 2014), Mad Hatter (13th March 2014), SilentFeathers (12th March 2014)

7. Link to Post #164
    On Sabbatical
    Thanks

More 'witness reports':

Kelantan police chief Deputy Comm Datuk Jalaluddin Abdul Rahman said
    • the first police report was made at 7.45pm on Sunday by a fisherman who claimed to have seen an aircraft flying unusually low at 1.30am while he was at sea.
    • “The second report was lodged at 2.54pm on Monday by a man in Chabang Empat, Tumpat,” he said. “He was planting chili at 2am when he saw a plane flying low, at an altitude of about 300ft, and claimed he saw the symbol of a wau (kite) on the aircraft.”
    • The third report was lodged at 4.15pm by a neighbourhood watch member, who saw a plane flying low and what appeared to be sparks coming from it.
    • The fourth report was made at 5pm by a Jabatan Agama Islam employee who was in Kampung Pasir Kasar Sering, Kota Baru, and saw an aircraft heading towards the sea at 1.45am.
    Quote “Based on our investigations, all the reports indicated a bearing of 350 degrees north towards the sea,” Jalaluddin said. “We had also taken a statement from a bus driver who saw a plane at 3.45am, also heading in the same direction, while he was at Setiu in Terengganu.”

Jalauiddin (left) handed the reports and a statement to Kelantan DCA Suhaidi Yusuf.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Atlas For This Post:

Cidersomerset (12th March 2014), Elainie (12th March 2014), KiwiElf (12th March 2014), Mad Hatter (13th March 2014), Roisin (12th March 2014), Tesseract (12th March 2014)

9. Link to Post #165
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,520 times in 5,690 posts

Well even the MSM TV News are starting to mention the possibility of a "supernatural event" (take that as you will ). If there is some "unexplainable technology" (or group, such as the Cabal etc) involved, it will be difficult to explain that way to the general public? Some form of soft disclosure coming mebbee? Courtney Brown's big announcement? Just a thought...

10. Link to Post #166
    On Sabbatical
    Thanks

M'sian officials tell relatives of victims: Last contact with MH370 was during handover from Msia to Vietnam

KL air traffic said "we are handing over to Ho Chi Minh" and MH370 flight's last heard words were "Okay, good night"

https://twitter.com/STForeignDesk

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Atlas For This Post:

Mad Hatter (13th March 2014)

12. Link to Post #167
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Cider, your first diagram (above) is very telling.... When the story first broke, it was stated the airplane disappeared approx 2 hours into its flight. More recently that was changed to less than an hour. Your diagram shows approx 2 hrs of flight time.

When it was first announced, I ran the same flight in a simulator. A 2-hour flight would have put it well beyond the Vietnam mainland above, had it stayed on its original course, reaching the coast of the nearest land (Phnom Penh) after 1 hr 15 min approx. So I initially wondered why they were searching the area where they lost contact (unless Malaysia Airlines flies their planes VERY slowly). Starting to make some interesting sense now... sort of ?

That revised track puts it on a heading to Sumatra, or remotely, maybe further North/West in the Andaman/Nicobar Islands if it changed course again. .

Click image for larger version

Name:	malaysia-airlines-map-cropped.jpg
Views:	833
Size:	42.8 KB
ID:	25194
    Last edited by KiwiElf; 12th March 2014 at 02:24.

13. Link to Post #168
    On Sabbatical
    Thanks

MikeSeberger said he read an article about DigitalGlobe's crowdsourced search for Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 and decided to help out. He said he saw this image very quickly after he started looking at sections of the map. "At first, I skipped past it, thinking, 'Nah. No way I would find anything THAT quickly,' he said. "But then I kept scrolling back to it and thinking to myself, 'It DOES resemble a plane.'"

He said he couldn't tell what section of the map he was looking at, but he flagged it so someone else could take a look. He didn't see anything else that looked unusual. Seberger said he thinks it's unlikely that this image shows the missing plane and assumes that he proably saw a ship that was in the area.

Quote Posted by tll74
    I made an animated gif with an overlay of an intact 777:

http://ireport.cnn.com/docs/DOC-1103537
    Last edited by Atlas; 12th March 2014 at 01:31.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Atlas For This Post:

Cidersomerset (12th March 2014), KiwiElf (12th March 2014), Mad Hatter (13th March 2014), Tesseract (12th March 2014)

15. Link to Post #169
    United States Avalon Member Elainie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,547 times in 787 posts

The above image my twin daughters had found Friday evening after hearing about the plane, they put the coordinates on Google earth they thought it resembled a plane. So if this man saw this image 8 hours ago and it's in the same location as it was Friday night, you would think others would have seen it too. And they were doing it via Google earth.
    This plane disappearance has really captured our attention as we were almost on flight 800 many years ago and my friend's brother died on the Swissair crash also out of JFK. He had an ominous feeling before he boarded that flight.
    Last edited by Elainie; 12th March 2014 at 03:20.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Elainie For This Post:

Atlas (12th March 2014), Mad Hatter (13th March 2014), naste.de.lumina (12th March 2014)

17. Link to Post #170
    Brazil Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,529 times in 1,350 posts

To add mystery to the case, had contact with this video below:

Quote Radar detection accuses possible UFO or Unidentified aircraft
    disappearance during the Boeing 777-200 of Malaysia Airlines

P.s.: If this video has already been posted please excuse me.

Hugs.

Naste.

18. Link to Post #171
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,188 times in 2,886 posts

SilentFeathers

"The journey is now, it begins with today. There are many paths, choose wisely."

19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SilentFeathers For This Post:

Cidersomerset (12th March 2014), KiwiElf (12th March 2014), Mad Hatter (13th March 2014), naste.de.lumina (12th March 2014)

20. Link to Post #172
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,188 times in 2,886 posts

This story is taking some wild turns now, and it seems to be escalating, tomorrow the story will probably get even wilder....."they" won't be able to keep it under control so to speak much longer IMO.

"they" = those in the know
    SilentFeathers

"The journey is now, it begins with today. There are many paths, choose wisely."

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SilentFeathers For This Post:

KiwiElf (12th March 2014), Mad Hatter (13th March 2014), naste.de.lumina (12th March 2014)

22. Link to Post #173
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Well they're now running with the U-turn course change on MSM - doesn't necessarily mean the plane has gone down in the Straits of Malacca; it could have continued on to Sumatra and/or made another course change flying below the radar. But someone is hiding something ie, Malaysian govt dispute this story (but not the Malaysian Airforce official who first announced the course change earlier today). Why did it take them so long to tell us and why weren't alarms raised as soon as the plane changed course???

The passengers phones continuing to ring unanswered has something to do with this I'm sure.

23. Link to Post #174
    United States Avalon Member Robin's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,584 times in 1,239 posts

Hi folks,

I have been following this thread with keen interest, and I have to admit that I am quite surprised that the level of discussion has been centered around terrorist plots. You guys sound like the Mainstream Media...I thought we were conspiracy theorists!

Sarcasm aside, I think that it is more likely than anything else that this large plane has encountered the phenomena scientists and science-fictionists call time warps.

We have all heard of the Bermuda Triangle, right?

Time slips, time warps, vortexes...whatever you want to call them, have been reported for thousands of years by people. There is no way that all of these ships and planes disappear without a trace all around the world due to terrorist plots.

For those interested in contactee stories, I recommend checking out the Thiaoouba Prophecy. What I think to be a very credible story of a man who went to another planet for nine days, he describes how he entered some kind of time warp where he was caught between two realities.

If this does not satisfy you, then check out what Stephen Hawking has to say about physics and time warps.

Or maybe you'd prefer what Albert Einstein theorized about time and space:
    Wikipedia: "According to Einstein's theory of general relativity, when a body of mass "m," volume "V," and length of "l" moves with a velocity "v," then its physical properties change in many ways (such as its length decreases and mass increases). These factors keep on increasing and decreasing with the increase in velocity. When the body reaches the speed of light "c," its length becomes zero, its mass becomes infinite and the time factor vanishes. In other words, no time passes inside the event horizon of the moving body. In this way, the body sometimes takes irregular shapes and covers a distance of millions of light years in no time, because the passage of time for that moving body has vanished. During this process, the body is said to be moving with a (time-)warp speed."
    David Wilcock's book Source Field Investigations is a great compilation of this phenomena, where he provided compelling scientific evidence that prove and explain them:

Source Field Investigations: Part II, Chapter 17: Time Slips, Time Warps, and Vortex Phenomena

For those who do not want to read, you can listen to David Wilcock's beautiful voice!

Methinks that there is more to this world than simple "terrorist plots." Ley lines and vortex energetic points, most likely located geometrically all around Earth may be linked with Earth's vital source of energy input and output. Doubtless all the ancients as well as spiritual tribes know all about this.
    "Rather than love, than fame, than money, give me truth."
    ~Henry David Thoreau

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Robin For This Post:

KiwiElf (12th March 2014), Mad Hatter (13th March 2014), meeradas (12th October 2014)

25. Link to Post #175
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,393 times in 744 posts

I was thinking that if the plane either nosedived or was brought down on the sea in a controlled manner, they might not find any debris, aside from the plane itself.

The plane was seen flying at <300 ft elevation, that suggests a controlled sea landing may have been on the cards. Maybe they'll find the plane on the sea bed in one piece... But flightradar24 has the plane at 35000 ft when it crosses the coast if I remember correctly...

The bits and pieces of the media coverage are hard to put together. In the early reports, they said they were talking about the straits of Malacca, but it took 2 days for the media to give us this 'wow' story about the plane changing course towards the straits of malacca... Also seems they are now suddenly interested in the transponder, not just the radar..

If the plane really did end up in the malacca strait, why was the elevation so low before it allegedly crossed the mainland again... It seems odd that they would take the plane down to 100 m and then fly at least tens of miles, overland, - but maybe my wires are crossed here..

Perhaps they lost electrical navigation aids, took the plane down low and navigated by dead reckoning, however 100 m seems far too low for that. More like the height one might risk flying at to avoid radar.. Interestingly, they would have been at a point on the peninsula where they could have crossed at low elevation (no hills or mountains). Be interesting to know if ship radar would be expected to detect something that low.

Click image for larger version

Name:	100 m elevation sighting.jpg
Views:	395
Size:	76.2 KB
ID:	25195

Not sure if it means anything, but I can't help but notice the new SW heading points the plane right at Aceh, Indonesia, which has the ambition to separate from Indonesia.

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tesseract For This Post:

Atlas (12th March 2014), KiwiElf (12th March 2014), Mad Hatter (13th March 2014)

27. Link to Post #176
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Sam, the MSM isn't all BS. Looks like our last 3 posts were simultaneous (scroll up).

28. Link to Post #177
    Thanks

Quote Posted by naste.de.lumina (here)
    To add mystery to the case, had contact with this video below:

Quote Radar detection accuses possible UFO or Unidentified aircraft
    disappearance during the Boeing 777-200 of Malaysia Airlines

P.s.: If this video has already been posted please excuse me.

Hugs.

Naste.
    The UFO was a korean airlines flight, at least according to flightradar24, I describe this I think on page 2 of this thread somewhere. The data for that flight is apparently anomalous, but probably a software issue, and the high speed section is to do with getting the plane back to a correct data point.

29. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Tesseract For This Post:

Atlas (12th March 2014), KiwiElf (12th March 2014), Mad Hatter (13th March 2014), naste.de.lumina (12th March 2014), selinam (12th March 2014)

30. Link to Post #178
    United States Avalon Member gripreaper's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,685 times in 3,744 posts

After several days, all we know is it "disappeared".

There is something to the Freescale Semiconductor, Carlyle Group, Blackwater connection, at least in my mind. Anyone who can disintegrate two concrete and steel buildings in less than 8 seconds, turning 200,000 tons of concrete into dust, while stacking the steel members in 30 foot sections within the buildings footprint, can certainly disintegrate a plane with 20 software engineers on board.

Mainstream has no idea the technology that exists and what it's capabilities are, and who has access to it, and why they are moving the chess pieces like they are at this time. Suffice it to say, the posturing and sabre rattling is beyond civil and purports something very deep and sinister.

All this is from my own uninformed and unsubstantiated opinion based on nothing but rabid speculation. No facts whatsoever.
    Last edited by gripreaper; 12th March 2014 at 03:53.
    "Lay Down Your Truth and Check Your Weapons
    The Next Voice You Hear Will Be Your OWN"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhS69C1tr0w

31. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

Elainie (12th March 2014), Gardener (16th June 2014), kirolak (12th March 2014), Mad Hatter (13th March 2014), mosquito (12th March 2014), naste.de.lumina (12th March 2014), Tesseract (12th March 2014)

32. Link to Post #179
    Thanks

Ah, god damn it, why do they keep doing this to us?

The report of the flight being picked up on radar by the Malaysian military over the Malacca Strait is apparently completely bogus. Can now re-focus on the original area..

Next we'll learn those eyewitness reports are also fabrications...

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2014-03-1...-plane/5314212

UPDATE: Vietnam has now cancelled its air searches over the radar fiasco.
    Last edited by Tesseract; 12th March 2014 at 04:11. Reason: typo

33. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Tesseract For This Post:

andresrx1782 (12th March 2014), Atlas (12th March 2014), Elainie (12th March 2014), kirolak (12th March 2014), Mad Hatter (13th March 2014), naste.de.lumina (12th March 2014), panopticon (26th March 2014), syrwong (12th March 2014)

34. Link to Post #180
    Colombia Avalon Member
    Thanks

Well since we're all putting out our theories I'll add mine, and say that while the analysis that has been made with the tools and information available to us implies a supernatural phenomenon, we should still look for an ordinary answer. Now with that said it remains truth that two passengers were using false passports and another one was an executive at ibm, could this have been an APIS operation? Does anyone here has insight into their modus operandi?

The situation in ukraine is still escalating and it appears to be related to fringe subjects, so adding another fringe incident at the same time in another part of the planet seems like a coincidence. Are we seeing a conflict between local secret services, experimentation fodder for visitors, or just another set of victims of the financial conflict.

35. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to andresrx1782 For This Post:

kirolak (12th March 2014), Mad Hatter (13th March 2014), naste.de.lumina (12th March 2014), Tesseract (12th March 2014)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 90 FirstFirst 1 9 19 59 90 LastLast