+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Kevin Trudeau Sentenced 10 Years For Speaking The Truth

1. Link to Post #21
    England Avalon Member Connecting with Sauce's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,013 times in 354 posts

Default Re: Kevin Trudeau Sentenced 10 Years For Speaking The Truth

I lost 14kg using hHCG in 5 weeks using information I got from him, Dr Sherill Sellmann and an article in Nexus magazine... I documented here on Project Avalon.
    John Shore

CWSauce

My new website
    www.HealingShores.com

Some testimonials of my distant healing

Some amazing threads worth checking out to get health back on track, stay balanced and thrive..

Gall Bladder AND Liver flushing
    Taking the Piss Your Own Perfect Medicine

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Connecting with Sauce For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th December 2022), carryattune (21st March 2014), DNA (21st March 2014), Earth Angel (20th March 2014), RunningDeer (20th March 2014), spiritwind (21st March 2014)

3. Link to Post #22
    Netherlands Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,625 times in 2,401 posts

Quote I documented here on Project Avalon.
    Got link CwS?

4. Link to Post #23
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,921 times in 4,417 posts

Well, he will have plenty of time to write a new book on how corrupt the judicial system is. I am sure he was taking notes every step of the way to his sentencing. I liked his books, which I got at goodwill for fifty cents.

5. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Sidney For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th December 2022), carryattune (21st March 2014), conk (24th March 2014), DNA (21st March 2014), JoePiscapo (25th March 2014), RunningDeer (20th March 2014), spiritwind (21st March 2014)

6. Link to Post #24
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,298 times in 18,139 posts

Quote Posted by 778 neighbour of some guy (here)
    Got link CwS?
    Educated guestamation: Weight loss cure "THEY" don't want you to know about… ; )

7. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (20th March 2014), Bill Ryan (12th December 2022), carryattune (21st March 2014), DNA (21st March 2014), PurpleLama (20th March 2014)

8. Link to Post #25
    Netherlands Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,625 times in 2,401 posts

Quote Posted by RunningDeer (here)
    Quote Posted by 778 neighbour of some guy (here)
    Got link CwS?
    Educated guestamation: Weight loss cure "THEY" don't want you to know about… ; )
    Thanks Paula,

Damn them "THEY".

9. Link to Post #26
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,179 times in 2,653 posts

Folks, c'mon...really!

Questionable opinions are rampant all over this forum...sometimes I can just wonder!

The SCAM is what we are living by...economically, politically, religiously, historically and on and on!

These 'sideshows' are just further deterrents from us waking up and doing something powerful personally!

Like acting upon our innermost feelings of what the real bigger truth really is according to our own day to day actions that weaken the distractions!

Stop paying attention to the media masquerade when things like this happen and are trumped up to simply anger and distract us and rob our energy!

MINIMIZE everything you possibly can that feeds the SCAM...bank accounts, insurance, political doings...give as little attention to it as you can muster and live your lives like it is ALL going away, because it is!

And I Honor most all of You here...for You are doing just that...but it really just makes me wonder WHY people still get bound up in this mass mess of the ROBBING of Our Powerful Personal Energy that CAN change everything if WE change everything we possibly can and STOP giving the REAL SCAM ARTISTS Our Own Energy!!!

W-H-A-T-E-V-E-R We Decide to Do Now That Diverts From the Scam,
    Weakens the Scam!

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to eaglespirit For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th December 2022), carryattune (21st March 2014), genevieve (21st March 2014), Pam (21st March 2014), RunningDeer (21st March 2014), spiritwind (21st March 2014)

11. Link to Post #27
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,729 times in 4,313 posts

Quote Posted by eaglespirit (here)
    Folks, c'mon...really!

Questionable opinions are rampant all over this forum...sometimes I can just wonder!

The SCAM is what we are living by...economically, politically, religiously, historically and on and on!

These 'sideshows' are just further deterrents from us waking up and doing something powerful personally!

Like acting upon our innermost feelings of what the real bigger truth really is according to our own day to day actions that weaken the distractions!

Stop paying attention to the media masquerade when things like this happen and are trumped up to simply anger and distract us and rob our energy!

MINIMIZE everything you possibly can that feeds the SCAM...bank accounts, insurance, political doings...give as little attention to it as you can muster and live your lives like it is ALL going away, because it is!

And I Honor most all of You here...for You are doing just that...but it really just makes me wonder WHY people still get bound up in this mass mess of the ROBBING of Our Powerful Personal Energy that CAN change everything if WE change everything we possibly can and STOP giving the REAL SCAM ARTISTS Our Own Energy!!!

W-H-A-T-E-V-E-R We Decide to Do Now That Diverts From the Scam,
    Weakens the Scam!

Your point is rather ambiguous, but what it sounds like your saying is that people have better things to do than care for a man who has been unjustly imprisoned for speaking a truth many of us were completely unaware of.

I personally have had my life altered to such a degree by this truth it is possible I would be dead right now had I not been exposed.

What Trudeau did was concrete, tangible, you could touch and feel it.

What you are talking about are ideals which are rarely if ever made intelligible.

Rather than sit in a place of judgment, why not spend more time on flushing out this nebulous ideal of yours, and putting your energy into that rather than chastising folks for discussing something they consider important.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th December 2022), carryattune (21st March 2014), conk (24th March 2014)

13. Link to Post #28
    Thanks

Quote Posted by DNA (here)
    Your point is rather ambiguous, but what it sounds like your saying is that people have better things to do than care for a man who has been unjustly imprisoned for speaking a truth many of us were completely unaware of.

I personally have had my life altered to such a degree by this truth it is possible I would be dead right now had I not been exposed.

What you are talking about are ideals which are rarely if ever made intelligible.

Rather than sit in a place of judgment, why not spend more time on flushing out this nebulous ideal of yours, and putting your energy into that rather than chastising folks for discussing something they consider important.
    Had a feeling my words may be misconstrued a bit, DNA...

Not what I am saying at all.

What I am saying is that things like this occur to keep us all at bay and embedded in the big scam.

Trudeau sticks his neck out in a very public arena and is well aware of the adversaries and will come out of this ok because times and matters are changing so quickly.

What I am saying is the big scam artists do what they do because they can and want us to cower down and 'not try doing' what Kevin does even in a small personal way.

The big scam artists simply want us dissecting one another and pointing fingers at one anther continuously so that we do not step into our real powers of derailing them, the powers that were!

The federal reserve and irs and other government factions have the same tactics, but not for long!

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to eaglespirit For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th December 2022), carryattune (21st March 2014), conk (24th March 2014), DNA (21st March 2014), Pam (21st March 2014)

15. Link to Post #29
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by eaglespirit (here)

Had a feeling my words may be misconstrued a bit, DNA...

Not what I am saying at all.

What I am saying is that things like this occur to keep us all at bay and embedded in the big scam.

Trudeau sticks his neck out in a very public arena and is well aware of the adversaries and will come out of this ok because times and matters are changing so quickly.

What I am saying is the big scam artists do what they do because they can and want us to cower down and 'not try doing' what Kevin does even in a small personal way.

The big scam artists simply want us dissecting one another and pointing fingers at one anther continuously so that we do not step into our real powers of derailing them, the powers that were!

The federal reserve and irs and other government factions have the same tactics, but not for long!
    I thank you for clarifying.

I do not see any evidence for what you are talking about though.

The powers that were,,,,,are still the powers that be as far as I am concerned.

I do not wish to dampen your positivity on this account, and I wish you well in your pursuits here, but as far as I can see, this world is run by the golden rule.

He who has the gold, you know what I'm talking about.

I have never seen anything that would point to anything different.

Good luck though.
    Last edited by DNA; 21st March 2014 at 08:50.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th December 2022), carryattune (21st March 2014), eaglespirit (21st March 2014), RunningDeer (21st March 2014), Shezbeth (13th May 2014)

17. Link to Post #30
    Thanks

I thank you for clarifying.

I do not see any evidence for what you are talking about though.

The powers that were,,,,,are still the powers that be as far as I am concerned.

I do not wish to dampen your positivity on this account, and I wish you well in your pursuits here, but as far as I can see, this world is run by the golden rule.

He who has the gold, you know what I'm talking about.

I have never seen anything that would point to anything different.

Good luck though.
    And thank you DNA...and the best to You too!

There are things occurring in my life that show me otherwise. And I actually mingle with the matrix by default...
    and what becomes of these interactions even surprises me a bit, for I approach everything as though the change is in place and taking hold stronger each day.

I deal with those folks in public service with true respect and I feel most of them are simply doing what they feel needs to be done to keep the skin on their backs.

I have had countless happenings where I come out the other end unscathed because I mean no ill towards them, those in the trenches, but quietly do my service to unhinge the matrix in my subtle actions of a higher cause.

It is working for me...and I feel theire are many others doing the same...I know there are!

Good Day!

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to eaglespirit For This Post:

araucaria (21st March 2014), Bill Ryan (12th December 2022), carryattune (21st March 2014), chocolate (21st March 2014), DNA (22nd March 2014), RunningDeer (21st March 2014)

19. Link to Post #31
    United States Avalon Member foreverfan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,085 times in 528 posts

Had all of the books... well worth the $29.95 I paid for them. The dude certainly messed with the wrong people.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to foreverfan For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th December 2022), DNA (26th March 2014), RunningDeer (26th March 2014)

21. Link to Post #32
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,019 times in 2,189 posts

We have current congressmen and senators and a host of cabinet appointees that have done far worse. They have even admitted to their crimes such as Rangle, Clapper and Holder. Many congressmen and senators have made themselves extremely wealthly and not one has served one day in jail. What would be considered a felony for the general population is considered an 'ethics violation" in the halls of congress.

I don't know much about Kevin Trudeau but I do know that many of our politicians have done far worse than what it appears that this guy did!

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to rgray222 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th December 2022), DNA (26th March 2014), RunningDeer (26th March 2014)

23. Link to Post #33
    United States Avalon Member NancyV's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,067 times in 989 posts

I used to find Kevin Trudeau interesting and read a couple of his books but I came to dislike him after he mismanaged a professional pool tour he started in 2005 called the IPT "International Pool Tour". Since my son was a professional pool player at that time we were very excited that he was planning on elevating the sport of billiards with higher payouts and a more professional approach. He managed to run it into the ground within a couple of years and ended up not paying some of the players who participated and won. He also broke the rules that professional tournaments normally had of always keeping prize money in a separate escrow account. He put on some tournaments with no money available to pay the winners, so they got screwed.

He also did a couple of years in prison for fraud in the 1990's. Of course much of what Trudeau says is true, that we are being screwed by big pharma, the government, the FDA, etc etc. All good snake oil salesmen must tell SOME truths. I am a proponent of natural cures/treatments and do not go to doctors unless it's an emergency. But in this case just because Kevin Trudeau is an enemy of theirs does not make him a friend of mine. The enemy of my enemy is not always my friend....and Kevin Trudeau has decades of scams of all kinds that you could research if you're really interested.

Here is a short article of some of his escapades:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    http://www.salon.com/2005/07/29/trudeau_4/

Many a late-night channel surfer has been numbed to sleep by endless infomercials hawking ab machines, penis enlargers, psychic readings and baldness cures. But how about a 30-minute faux talk show featuring a slick “expert author” who promises natural cures for cancer, diabetes and chronic fatigue syndrome and who claims that the FDA, drug companies and food industry have withheld such cures from the public in order to keep making bigger and bigger profits?

Step right up folks, and tune in to the paranoid world of master huckster Kevin Trudeau, whose book “Natural Cures ‘They’ Don’t Want You to Know About” climbed to the top spot on the New York Times bestseller list for advice titles last weekend. The Federal Trade Commission virtually banned Trudeau from the airwaves last year in an attempt to “shut down an infomercial empire that has misled American consumers for years.” But by shifting his business model from selling supposed cure-all products to peddling books, which are protected by the First Amendment, Trudeau has been able to slip past federal regulators and continue to sell snake oil to the masses — first through his infomercial and now via mainstream book retailers like Amazon.com and Barnes & Noble.

Reno R. Rollé, an executive consultant who handles U.S. retail and international distribution for “Natural Cures,” says the book has sold nearly 3 million copies since the infomercial debuted in September 2004, and he sees no end in sight to its success. “No one knows where this thing is going to max out. We’re just printing as many books as we can,” Rollé says. “We’re poised to make history here. What we’re doing could revolutionize the book publishing industry.”

Even before hitting the bestseller list, Trudeau, who is in his early 40s, had built a billion-dollar empire as a prolific infomercialteer, selling various health and self-improvement products under the cover of night. This despite a two-year stint in federal prison in the early ’90s after pleading guilty to credit card fraud, and a 1996 tangle with the Illinois attorney general, who accused him of running a pyramid scheme while working for a health-products company called Nutrition for Life. Trudeau and a co-defendant settled that case, paying $185,000 to Illinois and seven other states; during that time, the U.S. Postal Service and Securities and Exchange Commission also investigated his business dealings.

A close look at Trudeau’s later run-in with the FTC, in 1998, during which he and seven cohorts were accused of making “false or unsubstantiated” claims in advertisements on radio and television infomercials, sheds much needed light on his character and says a lot about how seriously (or not) we should take “Natural Cures.” Ads for the “Sable Hair Farming System,” Trudeau’s own “Mega Memory System,” “Doctor Callahan’s Addiction Breaking System,” “Action Reading,” “Eden’s Secret Nature’s Purifying Product” and “Howard Berg’s Mega Reading” all came under scrutiny they could not withstand.

“We’re going to be sharing Dr. Callahan’s revolutionary breakthrough that he discovered while studying quantum physics,” the addiction infomercial went, before claiming that the system cured compulsive eating, as well as alcohol, cocaine and heroin addiction, and led to weight loss without dieting or exercise. “This technique will take 60 seconds to apply and works virtually 100 percent of the time,” the FTC noted as another claim. It said that the “videotape sold in the infomercial showed Dr. Callahan demonstrating his technique — a series of gestures, including tapping the face, chest and hand; rolling the eyes; and humming, which, if mimicked, were the supposed addiction cure.” The claims were false, according to the FTC.

Another Trudeau product, “Howard Berg’s Mega Reading,” offered a home study program guaranteed to boost reading speed and comprehension 10 times over. “I have a letter here from a girl who has brain damage,” Berg confided in another infomercial. “She was in a car accident and half her brain stopped functioning. It was electrically dead.” According to the FTC, “he then claimed that after using his system for a brief period — as long as a coffee break — her reading speed increased from three to 600 words per minute…” Not surprisingly, the FTC deemed the Berg program bogus as well.

And Trudeau’s own “Mega Memory System,” which asserted that everyone has an innate photographic memory that could be tapped into with his help, was unmasked too. To show how fraudulent the system was, the FTC cited snippets of the infomercial, such as: “Kevin Trudeau’s breakthrough techniques were developed while working with blind and mentally handicapped students. Their recall ability increased from 15% to 90% in just 5 days,” as well as the infomercial’s claim that the system was “guaranteed to work for you.”

In the end, Trudeau settled the case; he was fined $500,000 in consumer redress and warned against making false product claims in the future. But this didn’t deter him. In 2003, the FTC charged Trudeau once more, this time citing another product, Coral Calcium Supreme. The FTC argued that claims made in Trudeau’s infomercial by Dr. Robert “Bob” Barefoot that calcium derived from coral reefs near Okinawa, Japan, could treat or cure cancer and other ills — such as multiple sclerosis and heart disease — went far beyond existing scientific evidence concerning the health benefits of calcium. Trudeau settled that case as well. But this time, in addition to being fined $2 million, he was also banned from “appearing in, producing, or disseminating future infomercials that advertise any type of product, service, or program to the public” forever.

Afterward, Trudeau loudly complained that the FTC was censoring him and started a Web site called The Whistleblower, on which he tries to fashion himself as a new Ralph Nader — a selfless consumer advocate opposing powerful institutions and defending regular folk. But Trudeau’s claims of persecution and martyrdom are hard to swallow for many. “He wasn’t censored — that’s just total fantasy,” says Dr. Stephen Barrett, a health-fraud expert who runs a network of watchdog Web sites, including Quackwatch. “What’s happened is that he’s just not allowed to sell products with false claims. That’s the only censorship going on.”

“Trudeau is the undisputed king of false infomercial advertising,” he continues. Barrett’s alarm over Trudeau’s tactics heightened with the coral calcium infomercial. “It was just one lie after another, all orchestrated by Trudeau,” Barrett says. He isn’t any more impressed by Trudeau’s current infomercial for the bestselling “Natural Cures ‘They’ Don’t Want You to Know About.”

The book, which Trudeau self-published, is a paranoid mixture of self-evident and widely known health facts with very few, if any, natural cures. It is almost amusingly campy — except that the information is so odd, and alarmist. “Natural Cures” is poorly sourced and peppered with jaw-dropping absurdities, such as “The sun does not cause cancer. Sun block has been shown to cause cancer” or “All over-the-counter nonprescription drugs and prescription drugs CAUSE illness and disease.” Or, this tribute to logic and language: “If you read the labels of everything you put in your mouth, you would see the name [sic] of various chemicals. All the chemicals listed are dangerous man-made chemicals. They are poisons. If you were to take any of those chemicals and ingest a large amount at one time, you would probably die. Therefore they are in fact poisons.”

His prose style mimics the gibberish favored by online spam advertisements, and he frequently uses SCREAM CAPS to emphasize OBVIOUS POINTS. At one point, Trudeau implies that he was an undercover government agent and that, because of his inside knowledge, the government and powerful corporations are out to get him — though he doesn’t share what any of his highly prized knowledge is. And always lurking somewhere is the nefarious “They” of the book’s title — the FDA and the FTC, who are in cahoots with the drug companies, which hold back the real natural cures because they won’t make any money if you’re healthy.

On every page, he stokes the paranoia and anger generated by recent high-profile corporate and government scandals, as well as the ire against the health insurance and pharmaceutical industries. But don’t worry, not only will his book save you, but you can also go to his Web site, NaturalCures.com, for more information and for the “real cures,” all for a lifetime membership of $499 or a monthly fee of just $9.95. In essence, the infomercial sells the book, which sells the Web site –which nets Trudeau tons of money.

But there’s nothing strictly illegal about Trudeau and “Natural Cures.” Heather Hippsley, assistant director for the division of advertising practices at the FTC, who supervised the commission’s case against Trudeau, explains: “Books are fully protected speech. He can author a book and voice his opinions … The line is: Informational materials, OK. Products and services, banned.”

Peer-review systems — like the one in place on Amazon.com — do their best work in warning potential buyers of bad or faulty products. On the Amazon site, over 500 people have weighed in on “Natural Cures” so far. Yet, although reviews have been almost overwhelmingly negative — in Amazon’s “star rating” scheme, the book is averaging a two — sales haven’t slowed. Despite headlines like “‘Scams they don’t want you to know about”; “Trudeau is worse than the drug companies!”; “Left feeling totally duped”; “Natural Cures he Contiunous [sic] Not to Tell U About”; and “The Book Just Simply Sucks,” “Natural Cures” hovers at the top of the Amazon bestseller list week after week.

Indeed, all the negative Amazon reviews in the world probably won’t keep people from checking out “Natural Cures.” “What’s driving sales is not people buying the book but people buying the infomercial,” says Sam Catanese, president and CEO of Infomercial Monitoring Service, which tracks the direct-response television marketing industry. In fact, according to Catanese’s data, “Natural Cures” was recently the most-run infomercial on television — 139 times in one week. (The runner-up was a distant second, appearing 96 times.)

As for the television broadcasters’ responsibilities in this issue, they’ve turned a blind eye to Trudeau and his type. “[The Federal Communications Commission] has never been inclined to take anyone’s licenses away because the industry they nominally regulate actually regulates them,” says Todd Gitlin, a professor of journalism and sociology at Columbia University. “The industry is too powerful to contend with, and regulation is largely farcical, except when there’s political teeth biting, as in the case of Janet Jackson.”

It was Reno Rollé who initially urged Trudeau to combine his extensive experience in infomercials with the book business. “I suggested he focus less on hard products, ingestibles, and more on information and newsletters,” he says. “That way he could find a safe harbor under First Amendment protections.” They teamed up to see if, and how, it would work. “No one knew how a book would behave,” he says. “Initially we treated the book as just a product that shouldn’t behave differently than a stomach exerciser or kitchen utensils.” It’s a strategy that paid off handsomely.

“The infomercial business is very standardized,” Rollé continues. “You put the product on TV first to create awareness and sell a large number of ‘units.’ Then, after a period of time, you pull trigger and head out to retail.” And once a product hits retail, as “Natural Cures” did just four weeks ago, Rollé says, the industry standard is to sell two to 10 times as many “units” as were sold on TV.

Although Rollé could not give figures about the amount of advertising time being purchased for “Natural Cures,” one source in the direct-response industry who asked not to be named estimated that Trudeau is spending a million dollars a week on national cable and could also be spending another half a million on broadcast channels. The source suggested that Trudeau’s return from that investment would be about $2 million to $4 million a week. “He’s got the formula down and he knows how to trick people,” says the source. “And he’s got enough money to do it. The FTC can’t stop him because the amount they fine him is nothing compared to what he takes in.”

Besides reader complaints on Amazon, there’s other evidence that buyers of “Natural Cures” are feeling ripped off. Tim Young, an Alabama-based publisher of community maps and local directories, has had trouble for the last four months because Trudeau’s marketing company that “publishes” “Natural Cures” chose the same name as his business, Alliance Publishing Group. Young has received hundreds and hundreds of calls about the book from booksellers, distributors and agents — but mostly from angry readers. “I don’t even answer my phone anymore if I don’t recognize the number,” Young says. “I’m getting all this e-mail from people who are pissed off because they bought the book for cures and there’s no real info in the book and they have to go to a Web site and pay money to learn anything.”

Trudeau isn’t hoping to cash in on only one book, either. A few months before “Natural Cures” was released for retail sale, Trudeau contacted publishing giant HarperCollins about an early-’90s version of his infomercial spin-off “Mega Memory” book, which was on their backlist. HarperCollins has repackaged the book to resemble Trudeau’s current bestseller and it will be re-released in mid-August, when “Natural Cures” will certainly still be hot. HarperCollins has also slapped “As Seen on TV!” and “By the bestselling author of Natural Cures They Don’t Want You To Know About” prominently on the book’s cover.

The FTC’s Hippsley told Salon that while her agency will continue to keep a careful eye on Trudeau’s publishing activities, the Constitution does offer him protection. “He can put that book out there, and if consumers choose to purchase it, that’s lawful. Unfortunately, there are individuals out there whose career is to do consumer frauds.”

But some First Amendment experts point out that there are limits. “Nobody has a right to engage in fraud, even when the fraud takes the form of speech,” says Richard H. Fallon, a professor of constitutional law at Harvard Law School. “What, if any, laws does someone break when [engaging] in false or misleading speech? Generally none, because the First Amendment wouldn’t allow punishment for [that]. But one of the exceptions is that false and misleading speech can be prohibited or prevented when that speech is closely tied to commercial activity,” he says.

Meanwhile, Trudeau recently filed a lawsuit himself — against the FTC. In it, he maintains that its September 2004 press release announcing his ban from infomercials contained false and misleading information, implying that Trudeau was banned from all infomercials and didn’t distinguish his literary allowances.

Trudeau continues to spin his career as a struggle against the censorship of a vengeful FTC and the tyranny of legal groups that won’t let him lie in commercials or bilk consumers. But now, Trudeau is shooting even higher than emulating Ralph Nader. He recently told BrandWeek, “Rosa Parks and Cesar Chavez and Gandhi and Martin Luther King” are the figures he looks to for inspiration. We can only hope he has less success than those civil rights heroes.

Christopher Dreher is a writer living in Plymouth, Massachusetts.
    Alpha Mike Foxtrot

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to NancyV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th December 2022), DNA (30th August 2014), Omni (30th August 2014), RunningDeer (26th March 2014)

25. Link to Post #34
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by NancyV (here)
    All good snake oil salesmen must tell SOME truths.
    I'm going to boil your book of a post down to the quoted statement above.
    I appreciate your zeal in responding to this thread.
    I acknowledge there is some truth in what you state.
    But, regardless of the guy's past, snake oil salesmen don't go to prison for ten years in this country for writing a book. People who tell the truth do, and that is the point of this thread.

I will reiterate the message of the book Treudeau went to prison for.

1. The Government wants to kill off the population, so they are doing so with food causing diseases and big pharma treating the symptons of the diseases and causing more diseases in the process.

2. Pesticides and petroleum based fertilizers cause fruits and vegetables to no longer be a positive part of your diet.

3. GMO'd food is as much designed to kill you as it is designed to increase yields in crops.

4. Preservatives in processed foods are a poison.

5. Most weight loss cures are designed to keep you fat and in the process kill you.

6. HCG will help you lose weight, and once you've lost the weight, eat anything you want as long as it is organic.

7. People didn't start getting obese, what we call obese until chemical preservatives and hydrogenated oils.

Now here is the weird part.

I won't argue all the negative things you say about Trudeau. But, That being said, sometimes you NEED a sociopath who doesn't care about what his peers think, to speak the truth.

Bottom line Trudeau got 10 years in prison for speaking the TRUTH. I don't care what he has stated before and or his track record, this time, bottom line he is speaking the truth, and he is paying a price and being made an example of.
    Last edited by DNA; 30th August 2014 at 04:17.

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Arcturian108 (12th December 2022), Bill Ryan (12th December 2022), Blacklight43 (30th August 2014), bruno dante (30th August 2014), Omni (30th August 2014)

27. Link to Post #35
    United States Avalon Member EC1000's Avatar
    Lately it seems to me that I live in the dream of all that is.
    Thanks

Thata a real great example of injustice brought to you by the same folks who murdered Dr. Robert Atkins
    Secret elders from a gentle race,
    this world has seldom seen.
    Talk of days for which we sit and wait
    when all will be revealed.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EC1000 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th December 2022), DNA (30th August 2014)

29. Link to Post #36
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,392 times in 3,448 posts

I won't argue all the negative things you say about Trudeau. But, That being said, sometimes you NEED a sociopath who doesn't care about what his peers think, to speak the truth.
    Bolding done by me.. I do not agree. People with such a big laundry list of fraudulent actions and claims I suggest is counter-productive in ways because it makes his legitimate claims less credible. However it does seem he is being punished for speaking the truth in ways... He is definitely on the right track in some of his claims. Humanity is under attack on EVERY level. Not just big pharma. Every facet of our society is infiltrated.

I suggest a sociopath in the position of telling the truth to the public is often and likely controlled opposition. People aware of his past would likely be turned off by his claims.

I do not judge Kevin based on his past actions. I do value what he has shed light on(in ways). So for that I respect him to some degree. I never like seeing people be locked up unless they are psychopaths really...

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th December 2022), DNA (30th August 2014)

31. Link to Post #37
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Omniverse (here)
    Bolding done by me.. I do not agree. People with such a big laundry list of fraudulent actions and claims I suggest is counter-productive in ways because it makes his legitimate claims less credible. However it does seem he is being punished for speaking the truth in ways... He is definitely on the right track in some of his claims. Humanity is under attack on EVERY level. Not just big pharma. Every facet of our society is infiltrated.

I suggest a sociopath in the position of telling the truth to the public is often and likely controlled opposition. People aware of his past would likely be turned off by his claims.

I do not judge Kevin based on his past actions. I do value what he has shed light on(in ways). So for that I respect him to some degree. I never like seeing people be locked up unless they are psychopaths really...
    LOL,,,well, I was digging in for a debate with you Omni, but, by the time I finished reading your post, it felt like you had debated your self and come full circle. So all in all we look to pretty much agree here.

I understand your take with sociopaths, I never excpect to get too much agreement from that. It is something I have noted through personal experience and my interactions with a few of them.

And for the record, and this is debatable.
    It has been my experience that sociopaths, real ones, the guys who just don't have empathy are of a soul type.
    And, believe it or not, I've run into not a few old soul sociopaths.

I understand the negative association with the word sociopath, but in reality it doesn't mean someone is a bad person, just devoid of some receiving ability in face to face communication.
    It's not just the lack of empathy.
    Sociopaths are not socially programmed like the rest of us, because the shame device that is used so successfully to socially train the rest of us, doesn't really work on sociopaths.
    As a result, sociopaths are capable of breaking stereotype molds and paradigms easier than the rest of us.

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th December 2022), Omni (30th August 2014)

33. Link to Post #38
    Language
    English
    Thanks

https://chicago.suntimes.com/crime/2...ight-loss-cure

Kevin served the whole ten years.
    They took his amassed fortune of 38 million dollars.
    And now they are threatening to throw him back in.

You can't make this **** up.
    All for explaining in " the weight loss cure they don't want you to know about" that the elite are trying to kill you with poisoned food and prescribed drugs.
    To eat organic when possible.
    To stop trusting the elite, the medical establishment and the food industry.

I'm not exaggerating.
    Read the thread.
    Fauci is killing hundreds of millions and walking free.

34. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Arcturian108 (12th December 2022), Bill Ryan (12th December 2022), ClearWater (12th December 2022), LifeAngel (13th December 2022), Matthew (12th December 2022), Peace in Oz (13th December 2022)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2