+ Reply to Thread
Page 337 of 372 FirstFirst 1 237 287 327 337 347 372 LastLast
Results 6,721 to 6,740 of 7421

Thread: Surfing with Wind

1. Link to Post #6721
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,968 times in 7,673 posts

Default Re: Surfing with Wind

Can words ever do proper justice to certain experiences?

Could you describe the colour blue to a blind man?

Would a blind man ever say; "I'm feeling blue?"

What if he was feeling green instead?

Words convey a certain meaning.

Use them carefully.

Or not at all.

That is all.

All is 1.

"When you've seen beyond yourself, then you may find, peace of mind is waiting there." ~ George Harrison

2. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Post:

Anka (2nd July 2021), betoobig (7th July 2021), Bill Ryan (29th June 2021), Bluegreen (30th June 2021), EFO (30th June 2021), Harmony (5th July 2021), Hym (29th June 2021), justntime2learn (1st July 2021), O Donna (30th June 2021), onevoice (1st July 2021), Stephanie (30th June 2021), Sue (Ayt) (5th July 2021), william r sanford72 (5th July 2021)

3. Link to Post #6722
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,159 times in 1,663 posts

"All is 1"

Best ignore that mysterious zero I suppose.....

Antigravity, the antidote for the gravity of the situation.

4. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to O Donna For This Post:

Anka (2nd July 2021), betoobig (7th July 2021), Bill Ryan (30th June 2021), Bluegreen (30th June 2021), EFO (30th June 2021), Harmony (5th July 2021), Hym (2nd July 2021), justntime2learn (1st July 2021), onevoice (1st July 2021), Pam (5th July 2021), Stephanie (30th June 2021), william r sanford72 (5th July 2021), Wind (30th June 2021)

5. Link to Post #6723
    Thanks

Quote Posted by O Donna (here)
    "All is 1"

Best ignore that mysterious zero I suppose.....
    The Tao that can be told is not the eternal Tao;
    The name that can be named is not the eternal name.
    The Nameless is the origin of Heaven and Earth;
    The Named is the mother of all things.

There was something undifferentiated and yet complete,
    Which existed before Heaven and Earth.
    Soundless and formless it depends on nothing and does not change.
    It operates everywhere and is free from danger.
    It may be considered the mother of the universe.
    I do not know its name; I call it Tao.

All things in the world come from being.
    And being comes from non-being.

~ Laozi

Last edited by Wind; 30th June 2021 at 20:03.
    "When you've seen beyond yourself, then you may find, peace of mind is waiting there." ~ George Harrison

6. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Post:

Anka (2nd July 2021), Arak (10th July 2021), betoobig (7th July 2021), Bill Ryan (30th June 2021), Bluegreen (2nd July 2021), EFO (30th June 2021), Harmony (5th July 2021), justntime2learn (1st July 2021), O Donna (1st July 2021), Stephanie (30th June 2021), william r sanford72 (5th July 2021)

7. Link to Post #6724
    Thanks

What time is it? It is now, always has been. Get out of your mind, stay in the heart.

Last edited by Wind; 2nd July 2021 at 22:14.

8. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Post:

Anka (2nd July 2021), betoobig (7th July 2021), Bill Ryan (3rd July 2021), Bluegreen (2nd July 2021), EFO (3rd July 2021), Harmony (5th July 2021), Hym (2nd July 2021), justntime2learn (4th July 2021), O Donna (8th July 2021), Pam (5th July 2021), Stephanie (6th July 2021), william r sanford72 (5th July 2021)

9. Link to Post #6725
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,445 times in 1,007 posts

We learn today's existence in this world, in order to see in due time the teachings near it, far away.
    At the end of the road it will not be goodbye, and in the absence of an argument, we will have so much to say that it will be completely irrelevant.

The courage to be, the courage to feel, the courage to speak. The courage to do. The courage to know and recognize you. What do we do with them?
    Courage in its full victory, it has a special vibration, there is so much evidence that we are alive, letting life flow through our arteries like a river, we manage to "eviscerate" with incredible ease the most beautiful alien challenge.

Walking through the house with your own resources comes without any prior training, being a real challenge, served in the marathon of all the Molotov contraindications of fear, distrust, helplessness, but simultaneously with the whispers of synchronizing the desire for life through the corridors of the soul, to the window of courage.

And if you were there, in that room and in that un-competitive, enduring triathlon, you probably saw how all this took you to that other door: of confidence, of self-confidence, food of self-esteem. And they all flow, from one to another, like a food chain.
    Courage is written with the soul, and the soul can write it through the structure and matter of existence itself, from the living desire of the heart, a fuel for any beginning of the process, a spark for the explosion of any engine, a thirst for the journey of a soul manifesto.

Because courage has begun.
    I claim all the evidence of my courage from the past and build from it the spirit of the manifesto for courage. For the future.

I wish you the same!

Just "shoot" a star tonight!

And fly on with the wind of your heart, on
    And all this to be just human.

10. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Anka For This Post:

betoobig (7th July 2021), Bill Ryan (3rd July 2021), Bluegreen (2nd July 2021), EFO (3rd July 2021), Harmony (5th July 2021), Hym (2nd July 2021), justntime2learn (4th July 2021), O Donna (8th July 2021), onevoice (3rd July 2021), Pam (5th July 2021), Stephanie (6th July 2021), william r sanford72 (5th July 2021), Wind (2nd July 2021)

11. Link to Post #6726
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks

People ask and the world answer.

“Only a mind free of impediment is capable of grasping the chaotic beauty of the world. This is our greatest asset.” Oliver Bowden, Assassin's Creed: The Secret Crusade

The world screams deafeningly and people can't hear the screaming because of "the silence", the frequency in the transmission ratio is enormous. Get out into the air. Do you hear the frequency and feel the color of the sound?
    An entire decibel counter in the sonata of the nearest cosmic microphone, on the "Portable organ" of the smallest molecules, interprets and records the sonority of each thought. Don't launch anything if you can't add a tag to save the world in the last hour.

The last updated freedom of those who will remain steadfast and courageous, sings at the origin of life in the elements from the troparion of the resurrection of the living consciousness;

“If you support a corrupt corporate controlled government, please go ahead and pledge allegiance.” Steven Magee
    “Nothing is True. Everything is Permitted ”
    - Ezio Auditore from Florence

The trial.
    In the full source of the day, he follows us at every step, through what we intend to emanate. Take care! Your thought is my health and vice-versa! Nothing is forgiven and everything is counted.

The goodness of giving is free, the joy of listening is a healthy burden, charity is the message of the resurrection of love for beauty, the chance to smile is the certainty that you have helped with something.

Always YES.
    To plead, to have the right of optimal servitude, must not mean stopping the enemy's offensive, in these times, any measure of combat will be protected, apart from it, by the totality of the measures taken in their complete absence;
    If the process itself, in fact, defends all the players, which is apparently obvious, then there is no deviation from a wrong path, there is no place to turn or change our mind, everything takes place at too dizzying speeds to work with known solutions, that is, maybe, why solutions always or some-times find the necessary time to be postponed, a "mobile crime courage" perpetuate of what we can partially call the resilience of humanity, practically, unbeatable, in any way.
    For some, in front of any court, the fortification of the soul is a legitimate spiritual fiscal burden, any plea will be fighting with itself, in complete impossibility, not everyone will succeed.

"The important thing to know about an assassination or an attempted assassination is not who fired the shot, but who paid for the bullet."
    - Eric Ambler, The Mask of Dimitrios

The future on demand, sounds good discarded in the rain of bullets of good deeds, if we want to access it and place it in the "favorites" we must know the fabric of alchemy through perseverance and dedication as a high therapist in the middle of worst disease of a century hunted by the pages an almost agenda.

“We work in the dark, to serve the light, we are assassins.”
    ― Ubisoft Entertainment

Assassin's Creed Origins Cinematic Trailer(3:30)

12. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Anka For This Post:

betoobig (7th July 2021), Bill Ryan (3rd July 2021), Bluegreen (5th July 2021), EFO (4th July 2021), Harmony (5th July 2021), Hym (3rd July 2021), justntime2learn (4th July 2021), O Donna (8th July 2021), Pam (5th July 2021), Stephanie (6th July 2021), william r sanford72 (5th July 2021), Wind (3rd July 2021)

13. Link to Post #6727
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks

“To invent your own life's meaning is not easy, but it's still allowed, and I think you'll be happier for the trouble.”
    ― Bill Watterson

In algae dressed in the smell of salt and zinc, I forgot, every minute, the streets of institutions with silent criminals.
    The world sells itself at the price of brick in the repeatable burden of always building something that is already built.

Let the wicked be with the wicked and the good with the good be in this common construction; a temple torn by sin, and we, still undefeated in the greatest unnatural holiday on earth, love to swim.

We immerse our own fleet in the ore of the earth that has become insufficient for the grace of the ego; and you and I are in a state of love with our people; if you want to jump, I'll jump too, but hide me from the anomaly of this general twilight set in the common brain.

I turned gray with so much salt, and my arms hurt from the sea of ​​children I held.

The blackest eagle among us and the whole world is my only weapon to shoot myself down, I am a prey and a hunter in this inter-role, therefore, I do not exist. But I have the legal permission to be myself for others and always against for the rest of me.
    Between tears and saints, the twilight of thoughts is just an exercise in admiration.
    I do not need eyes to be able to look at the world, in the midst of what is aging in us within the word of the memories of the end; and in the boils of the secular plague, we start again and again from scratch, on a path forward in time leaps that stop in us.
    Nothing can stop the mountain from growing and the spring from springing up, give me the greatest vision, and I in the great passage, I will build a house of the future from it.

And yet, the water passes, the stones remain.

Thesaurus-bilities are endless human just like human we should be all in throughout

In irreversibly deep waters the light does not go out
    In the darkness of light, life touches the meaning of a flame about
    A fog in its voluptuousness in a thousand colors edified me
    Its color gives me a tone in the music that purifies me
    I swing in transparent waves and fall into inherent meanings currents
    With her eyes closed in silence she speaks to me in blue-green torrents
    In me the voice tunes in mute vibrations that dictate to me
    To go in the axis of integrity that shapes the way to see

I can put a layer aside and more together in this wide old sphere
    I wrap myself with each off layer in the rain of earth like clothes so clear
    I walk the roads as I feel like never before the white
    I wish I could describe this wonderful "the world" in 2 fragments alight.
    A number currently gets me in dilated and congruent space
    I darken with my part of the light a part of life that will come just to air the base

I erase with a dream force everything I have should been, but, say, believe, i hadnt, could, gotten,to think, to want, and..more to be and not to know...

Premises of this time to be to not to be not understood that i am just a joe

The old woman as I am in the soul of existence for the purpose achieved
    The scenario of lives that I extinguished passes before me over be prevailed i too...sometimes believed

In energy losses that I pursued in motionless steel targets I numb memoire spicules ultra Sponging
    Creative visions touch me easily when I want to start with life and love to wishing the Beaumontage of too nostalgic not prolonging

I am held by an earthly group for which I die again
    I gather in love life segments everything I have offered is in much to more in simply vain

And I give everything where I didn't yet in time receive the very any- no to nothing thing
    A circuit of feelings that opens from me that closes with the every self in which I am a formal zing

I still have an auspicious segment not to be but be fulfilled
    In axes of torr-oscillation I so carry on myself in fragments of some memories un-grilled
    Now and in no other present yesterday do I bring one master so incomplete advanced relief
    An energy joins in the plane in which life-nitro hexa-rhyme is just a coral reef

I started writing to another letter being just the muse maintained by Debtor.

PINK FLOYD THE ENDLESS RIVER FULL ALBUM Tribute Part 1-5 by Cave of Creation 4 hours RELAXING MUSIC(4:18:14)

14. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Anka For This Post:

betoobig (7th July 2021), Bill Ryan (5th July 2021), Bluegreen (5th July 2021), EFO (5th July 2021), Harmony (5th July 2021), justntime2learn (5th July 2021), O Donna (8th July 2021), Pam (5th July 2021), Stephanie (6th July 2021), Sue (Ayt) (5th July 2021), william r sanford72 (5th July 2021), Wind (5th July 2021)

15. Link to Post #6728
    United States Avalon Member william r sanford72's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,601 times in 2,841 posts

The Assassins Creed Story still Fascinates...

5 Greatest Assassin's Creed Speeches

thanks Anka

william.
    TRUTH and BALANCE

16. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to william r sanford72 For This Post:

Anka (5th July 2021), betoobig (7th July 2021), Bill Ryan (6th July 2021), Bluegreen (8th July 2021), EFO (5th July 2021), Harmony (8th July 2021), justntime2learn (5th July 2021), O Donna (8th July 2021), Pam (5th July 2021), Stephanie (6th July 2021), Wind (5th July 2021)

17. Link to Post #6729
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks

The rescue is one, the dangers are too many, everything that costs is paid and what is free becomes a cost.

Economic delirium with a mask of gentleness costs us too much at the exchange of our indulgence.
    We pay a tax for a land that gave birth to us at no cost, politics, it is done regardless of options, the advantages are exotic in the shortcomings of the world, the bank carves a cross in the quiet of the evening in the center of the house.
    The planet screams of blood and destiny in energies paid dearly, we are born every day so rarely, from what we lose so often every minute, there is no love and in this gala world there is only entrance, an exit describes the struggle endless synchrony, between the living world and other realms, regardless of you or me, lilies will always have a pleasant scent.

Between the maps and the negotiations that are consumed with a glass of interests, we are still united by the human condition when we all drink from the same cup.

We are interns in a profession that we aspire to continue, being in profile, only people.

This piano silence, on the planet, in the chic noise of control is on a bicycle without brakes on a steep slope; mothers still give life in the first ranks of humanity, heroes still die and no one regrets them, a march of insecure steps writes us on the asphalt losses and gains, the concrete is poor, ambiguity counts endless rolls of money, we still hear the voices of the universe, but few buy their seats at such a show;
    Simple people and without asymmetrical housekeeping of substance, they hear serenely how they pay the rent, in the nothingness of telling the truth.

So everything is going well

18. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Anka For This Post:

betoobig (7th July 2021), Bill Ryan (6th July 2021), Bluegreen (8th July 2021), EFO (6th July 2021), Harmony (8th July 2021), justntime2learn (8th July 2021), O Donna (8th July 2021), Stephanie (6th July 2021), Wind (6th July 2021)

19. Link to Post #6730
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks

Quest for a heart

In the dawn of a soul nakedness, we found the love yet to deny it.

If the status of the heart belongs to a notebook, then why would I need a pen?
    Why do I have to prove my life by always sticking stamps on envelopes with emotions that go beyond the laws of nature? What is the balance added to the initial table, what is the proportion in relation to the responsibility, if loneliness is a challenge then,
    What does "retrieval" have to do with this?

Why is the balance blindfolded? apart from the justice of doing justice in a world that does not belong to itself only with open eyes?

My accommodation is when the hours go by, precisely because the helplessness,
    it should be given only to the extent that we can carry it. And if there is no commandment greater than the allure of a simple gift, then why should we oppose something we cannot define.

If I sleep, and my heart watches, then repetition multiplies; acquiring awakening is like breathing, it never slows down, it must not be sought, it must not be obtained...I just have to resist and keep up at the same time.

Apart from your heart, your name does not captivate with anything, your appearance does not attract anything, desertion on a given topic like this is irrelevant, also, nothing is important and everything matters.
    -but you have to know how you can carry both sides and it's damn difficult, as you may know..
    In the natural human line, a mechanical writing is not a contemplation and a contemplation does not encompass the writing, a discourse is not a sense and the sense cannot reverberate a discourse accordingly.In fact, no one will really understand how you feel.

Listening to the best path to harmony does not feel harmony for us, being harmonious in listening does not help at all if we do not feel.
    If the way to heaven is paved with the stones of hell, then I have truly gathered them all; there is no need at all to watch the fatigue of the mind, even if we are talking about a work of precision, I will never command anything to myself, and I will never ask anyone "what time is it?"

Like, if I didn't bother anyone anymore.

Michael FK - In Our Hands

20. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Anka For This Post:

betoobig (7th July 2021), Bill Ryan (7th July 2021), Bluegreen (8th July 2021), EFO (7th July 2021), Harmony (8th July 2021), justntime2learn (8th July 2021), O Donna (8th July 2021), Stephanie (8th July 2021), Wind (7th July 2021)

21. Link to Post #6731
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,011 times in 1,798 posts

Uni-verse , one song , and music lays on the silences... the zeros.
    Much love
    honoring White Feather: SHIFT HAPPENED

22. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to betoobig For This Post:

Anka (7th July 2021), Bill Ryan (7th July 2021), Bluegreen (8th July 2021), EFO (7th July 2021), Harmony (8th July 2021), justntime2learn (8th July 2021), O Donna (8th July 2021), Stephanie (8th July 2021), Wind (7th July 2021)

23. Link to Post #6732
    Thanks

When yin meets yang. Just having some cosmic humour here. (Foul language warning!)

It's good!

Last edited by Wind; 11th December 2022 at 03:28.

24. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Post:

Anka (7th July 2021), Bill Ryan (7th July 2021), Bluegreen (8th July 2021), EFO (8th July 2021), Harmony (8th July 2021), justntime2learn (8th July 2021), O Donna (8th July 2021), Stephanie (8th July 2021)

25. Link to Post #6733
    Thanks

Much of what I write could be termed, in a sense, art. And as it has been said

Quote Art is in the eye of the beholder, and everyone will have their own interpretation.”

― E.A. Bucchianeri, Brushstrokes of a Gadfly

Quote (So close and yet so far)

That which reads between the lines is the 'beholder' of my words.

Last edited by O Donna; 8th July 2021 at 05:53.

26. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to O Donna For This Post:

Anka (8th July 2021), Bill Ryan (8th July 2021), Bluegreen (9th July 2021), EFO (8th July 2021), Harmony (8th July 2021), justntime2learn (8th July 2021), Stephanie (8th July 2021), Wind (8th July 2021)

27. Link to Post #6734
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks

We live in connection with an evolutionary precognitive spiritual cortex of transcendence. The problem is that we don't have to read the universe with the writing down.

We are an army of rebels and we all fit in as well as a few billion mistakes together, on an infinite planet, repeating the same day as if we can't find each other at all.

With the sun setting and the lip biting between our teeth, we dream of big things with big, sad eyes, in love with all the billions of strangers, without seeing each other, a planet of social introverts we love all the anonymity we meet in the hope of a better good worlds.

We love only half, from five onward, a life of toys gives us the occupation to say "we still have something from above", there is no device to measure happiness or suffering, between plus and minus, billions of hearts beat just as multiplied with three to infinity.

The tax on amnesia has risen, it has become too expensive for any kind of reality, the whole world describes medicine in the bucket of identity disorder, prefabricated pieces of co-fabrications already classify a reaction syndrome in para-de-realization hyper-cognitive of totally fascinating sensations and deeply wrong...some-thing...

Some serve concepts over a continuous fire, fresh out of the oven, regardless of preferences, they are called generic, also concepts; departmentalization is connected to finding the presence of spirit in a run for green horses on the walls...if we do not find the characteristic of the pressure that makes us not look for our place in a space that belongs to us.

The pathology of a Déjà vu is always and always out of history-recreated in properties that are too close and pre-tumor-idal enough to start counting backwards, just for a simple headache.

The spiritual environment has become so familiar that there is no need for soul investigation for memories of a concomitant "thing" too random and oscillating to (philosophically said) co-create something useful.

Out of perception, the present also lasts only a fraction of a millionth of a second. Otherwise, philosophically and not only, we oscillate between the future and the past; and the "phylogenetic clock" in the late Bio-hour has not yet happened, a structure cannot be changed scientifically or metaphysically, not even by an indirect temporal trauma; no matter how "spiritual" the problem becomes, the irony creates it from the center of the fable, although there is nothing to laugh about.

The alarm signal is happening to everyone now, we are on the road to a humanity too divided in the genre "And the apple after..." and what is the difference, together under the same feeling no matter which barricade; No. One hears the "primordiality" in this circuit too fast in buffer functions, duration of manifestations too short to be able to balance the recovery of the field
    Mind suburbanite are left in a traffic that is too crowded, too evolutionary damaging, too stored for us to substitute for the heart that is waiting for pure feelings.

A few keys are written on a tiny post-it pasted long ago on the back of the door house, let's not forget it; if the essence is temporal for the kind of frequent reactions, it is worth mentioning at least the phenomenon of not forgetting who we are and especially the way we are.

I, for one, can write daily high-level repeatability of observation, in a kind of sacrificial paralysis in honor of "stage download, just to convey my familiarity at the heart of anyone's particularity."

Replicas of dramas are reached through "jamais vu" in the inexplicable feeling of strangeness of otherwise very familiar things

How we are already and never treated?

If we treat the truth only randomly, fragmented, irregular, without intensity, without interference, without origin, without subconscious analysis, without premonition, without paranormal, without patience, without the study of the heart, we will never be able to read the future in the palm of our hand, we will never express a frame of reference.
    If you want to hear your heart beating, all you have to do is listen to her silence so simple as to offer everything with your eyes closed. It is no secret in any elevation of the heart.

Not everyone can listen to it, but this is also a deja vu, or deja vec, or deja senti= collateral impeccable, inevitably irreparable now or ever.

"There's ...talk of a blizzard..."

【Spoiler】Groundhog Day (clip3-1) -déjà vu?(3:01)

Repeating another yesterday, it becomes repeatable when we ourselves reproach the repeatability of those around us, that they repeat everything that can be repeatable.
    If white resonates like eternity and black thinks like humans, we are all in front of our own world that we form;
    not like black bettors for a paper bag, nor like white ballerinas in love; however, we are not here to overcome anything or to coexist in the predecessor career of repeatability.
    "It’s Déjà vu, All Over Again"

"Phil Connors: Do you ever have déjà vu, Mrs. Lancaster?
    Mrs. Lancaster: I don’t think so, but I could check with the kitchen."

We will all do what you want, the way you want.
    We all do anxiety exercises anyway, even with smiles, that's why it's ok sometimes to break drops of what we feel.

I forgot that life stops us but it goes on, so maybe it's okay not to be okay.
    Otherwise, I am satisfied with a gentle word and a piece of simplicity.

Mark Stam feat Sore - E Ok (Adrian Funk X OLiX Remix)(3:09)

28. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Anka For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th July 2021), Bluegreen (11th July 2021), EFO (10th July 2021), Harmony (12th July 2021), justntime2learn (9th July 2021), O Donna (11th July 2021), Stephanie (11th July 2021), Wind (14th July 2021)

29. Link to Post #6735
    Thanks

Something Inside So Strong

30. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to O Donna For This Post:

Anka (12th July 2021), Bill Ryan (12th July 2021), Bluegreen (12th July 2021), EFO (12th July 2021), Harmony (12th July 2021), justntime2learn (11th July 2021), Stephanie (13th July 2021), Wind (14th July 2021)

31. Link to Post #6736
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks

Life on heels in a world with electricity bills leaves scars too deep in a competitive market of souls. The colors are wasted by themselves, the more we are sifted, the more we will live with the gaps in us.
    Pix- any reality and you will make way for the mirror in me for further reflection.

Human-relics-post magic opening to the truth, will put its mark on the edge between lie and truth.
    Ambiguity in the paradox of truth is superior to our power to define.

“My past has not defined me, destroyed me, deterred me, or defeated me; it has only strengthened me.”
    ― Steve Maraboli, Unapologetically You: Reflections on Life and the Human Experience

“I often stood in front of the mirror alone, wondering how ugly a person could get.” Charles Bukowski, Ham on Rye

“When she transformed into a butterfly, the caterpillars spoke not of her beauty, but of her weirdness. They wanted her to change back into what she always had been. But she had wings.” Dean Jackson

32. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Anka For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th July 2021), Bluegreen (15th July 2021), EFO (12th July 2021), Harmony (12th July 2021), Johan (Keyholder) (12th July 2021), justntime2learn (12th July 2021), O Donna (12th July 2021), Stephanie (13th July 2021), Wind (14th July 2021)

33. Link to Post #6737
    Thanks

The effort of lifetime(s), but the reward surely is worth it to the seeker and lover of truth and the Creator. It's no less than the Philosopher's Stone, The Holy Grail.

"In answering the question of what is most important in the spiritual life, the spiritual search and the spiritual path, we would say absolute and rigorous honesty in evaluation of who you are, what you wish, what you will to be done, and what sort of search you wish to mount for the Creator. Many look at the relationship with the Creator as the mountain climber looks upon Everest. Like a mountain, the spiritual instinct lies within man, and its very beingness in the consciousness requires many to strive to scale it. The great fallacy is in allowing oneself the thought that when one has reached the top of the great mountain and gazed at the vistas of spirituality available to the eternal spirit, one is somehow changed. One is merely seeing a beautiful view. The reasons, the intentions and the desires of the one who climbs the mountain of spiritual seeking are all important. The success of the attainment of the peak of that mountain is a goodness qualified and biased most strongly by one’s truest and deepest desires and intentions upon attempting the climb."

"The greatest sharing that each seeker can make with others is to travel his or her own journey with a full heart, with alive compassion, and with the sincere desire to know that which you call the truth. The radiance that comes from within for each seeker so traveling is as a beacon, a light to others that, when they wish to inquire as to the nature of the journey, it is most appropriate to share with them that which you have found."

- Q'uo

"Just then, as thoughts themselves stop coming into his mind, he stops living in time and begins living in the eternal. He knows and feels his timelessness. And since all his sufferings belong to the world of passing time, of personal ego, he leaves them far behind as though they had never been. He finds himself in the heaven of a serene, infinite bliss. He learns that he could always have entered it; only his insistence on holding to the little egoistic values, his lack of thought-control, and his disobedience to the age-old advice of the Great Teachers prevented him from doing so."

"Whoever has been led into the cave of timeless life will poise his pen in a futile attempt to find words which will accurately measure this sublime experience. He rises renewed from the exquisite embrace of such a contemplation. He learns in those shining hours. That which he has been seeking so ardently has been within himself all the time. For there at the core of his being, hidden away underneath all the weakness, passion, pettiness, fear, and ignorance, dwells light, love, peace, and truth. The windows of his heart open on eternity, only he has kept them closed! He is as near the sacred spirit of God as he ever shall be, but he must open his eyes to see it. Man's divine estate is there deep within himself. But he must claim it."

~ Paul Brunton

Last edited by Wind; 15th July 2021 at 12:05.

34. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Post:

Anka (14th July 2021), Bill Ryan (14th July 2021), Bluegreen (15th July 2021), EFO (15th July 2021), Harmony (15th July 2021), justntime2learn (14th July 2021), O Donna (15th July 2021), Stephanie (15th July 2021)

35. Link to Post #6738
    Thanks

Knot to be

Be knot

36. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to O Donna For This Post:

Anka (22nd July 2021), Bill Ryan (15th July 2021), Bluegreen (17th July 2021), EFO (15th July 2021), Harmony (15th July 2021), justntime2learn (15th July 2021), Stephanie (15th July 2021), Wind (15th July 2021)

37. Link to Post #6739
    Thanks

It is about I

Not I

38. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to O Donna For This Post:

Anka (22nd July 2021), Bill Ryan (18th July 2021), Bluegreen (18th July 2021), ClearWater (24th July 2021), EFO (18th July 2021), Harmony (18th July 2021), justntime2learn (18th July 2021), Wind (18th July 2021)

39. Link to Post #6740
    Thanks

"Most of the world is like a mental hospital. Some persons are sick with jealousy, others with anger, hatred, passion. They are victims of their habits and emotions. But you can make your home a place of peace."

"Be honest with yourself. The world is not honest with you. The world loves hypocrisy. When you are honest with yourself you find the road to inner peace."

"Freedom means the power to act by soul guidance, not by the compulsions of desires and habits. Obeying the ego leads to bondage; obeying the soul brings liberation."

"Through every trial we grow. All suffering we experience has a meaning. Though it seems very cruel, it is like the fire that smelts the iron ore: the steel that emerges from that furnace is beautifully strong, useful for many purposes."

"You do not have to struggle to reach God, but you do have to struggle to tear away the self-created veil that hides him from you."

"Do not take life's experiences too seriously. For in reality they are nothing but dream experiences. Play your part in life, but never forget that it is only a role."

"No one appears on our stage unless the director has placed them there for our benefit."

"By the practice of meditation, you will find that you are carrying within your heart a portable paradise."

"In the state of love, no matter what you do, it's going to be good."

"A saint is a sinner who never gave up."

~ Paramahansa Yogananda

Last edited by Wind; 19th July 2021 at 22:16.

40. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Post:

Anka (22nd July 2021), Bill Ryan (21st July 2021), Bluegreen (19th July 2021), ClearWater (24th July 2021), EFO (20th July 2021), justntime2learn (19th July 2021), O Donna (20th July 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 337 of 372 FirstFirst 1 237 287 327 337 347 372 LastLast