1. Link to Post #161
    Great Britain Avalon Member RichD's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: Surfing with Wind

something about this one???????

Just love this tune...

Listening to the cosmic giggle

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to RichD For This Post:

giovonni (10th June 2014), justntime2learn (16th February 2015), meeradas (11th October 2014), RunningDeer (8th June 2014), william r sanford72 (9th June 2014), Wind (8th June 2014)

3. Link to Post #162
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,964 times in 7,673 posts

"When you've seen beyond yourself, then you may find, peace of mind is waiting there." ~ George Harrison

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Post:

dianna (8th June 2014), justntime2learn (16th February 2015), meeradas (11th October 2014), RunningDeer (8th June 2014), william r sanford72 (9th June 2014)

5. Link to Post #163
    Thanks

The thread which I made about "eyes" earlier was just a silly test, but when it comes to numerology... You can thank Pythagoras for it. It is the real deal as is astrology when it comes to finding out who you truly are and what your life's path and purpose is. Here is the reading. Here is another test, or here and they all give the same result... Why? It's all tied to your birthdate which is completely unique, and the planets under which we are born define us.

I will make a thread about this subject later, it is very interesting. In the meantime, you can share your results here with me if you'd like to, I'm genuinely interested.

My number is 7 and here what it says about me and the description combined from all the three different readings is extremely accurate, in fact it is so honest that it makes me smile:

"You are extremely intelligent, philosophical and imaginative! You are psychically gifted and may enjoy your own solitude. Since you choose not to take anything at face value, your path will lead you to study, test, and analyze everything. You are a born searcher and seeker of truth, and attracted to all things spiritual and mystical. Your goal is devoted to investigations into the unknown, and to finding answers to the mysteries of life. You will be successful in any field that calls for analysis, deductive reasoning, scientific knowledge or technical ability."

"If you were born with a life path number of 7, you are the type that pays particular attention to detail. You are very analytical in your thinking. You require proof ahead of belief but are also very aware of all things spiritual from a young age. The things that you experience on a spiritual level equate with the proof you need to validate your beliefs. You have a tendency to be very philosophical; you question everything but not for the sake of argument, but rather for personal enlightenment and understanding.

In relationships, your need for self-examination transcends your ability to be vulnerable. This makes it difficult to really get to know you. You tend to come across as distant or aloof. You favor solitude over being part of a club, team or group. You cherish your alone time. These are the negative aspects of your personality because they tend to make you look antisocial. You can be very cynical and pessimistic. You can also be perceived as selfish due to your lack of consideration for others ahead of yourself. The positive aspect of all of this, though, is that while people may not be able to get close enough to know what you are thinking, when you speak, your acumen shines through. This impresses some and intimidates others."

"Your Life Path Number represents the path you should take through life and the talents and skills you have to make your journey a rewarding one.

The Life Path of a 7 is to find universal truths and pursue inner-knowledge. You will explore the mysteries of life and uncover the true meaning of existence. Much of your time will be spent alone, which you will welcome, because isolation will provide you with the time and quiet to pursue knowledge. As your wisdom grows, people will seek you out with the hope you will share your knowledge."

"It is purpose that created us.
    Purpose that connects us.
    Purpose that pulls us.
    That guides us.
    That drives us.
    It is purpose that defines us."
    "When you've seen beyond yourself, then you may find, peace of mind is waiting there." ~ George Harrison

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Post:

blotter (9th June 2014), fourty-two (9th June 2014), justntime2learn (16th February 2015), meeradas (11th October 2014), RunningDeer (8th June 2014), william r sanford72 (9th June 2014)

7. Link to Post #164
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,292 times in 18,139 posts

Lisa Harrison mentioned Michael Monk in the video above in post #158.

Here’s one video of Lisa and Michael. It’s explained in the first 9 minutes concepts such as:

Full unity consciousness, and how it’s the empty space that connects us. The vibrations is how we share feelings and how we communicate. Also, how consciousness embodies the thought.

A couple of points further along:

@ 11:00 - Michael Monk touches on how everything we do in physical reality echoes forward and backward in time.

@ 12:52 - Everything has an electromagnetic signature. And we are capable of experiencing beyond the artificial barrier of the skin into knowing ourselves as being all things, such as the wind, earth, sun and each other.

The second video below, Michael explains and demonstrates the the universal connection.

Lisa Harrison's Michael Monk Interview

Published on Jan 5, 2014
    Lisa M Harrison interviewed Michael Monk December 8th, 2013; Florida, US.

”This is the year the mainstream masses will become aware of the universal energy, of the ability of humanity to expand their mind past the 5 senses and into full unity consciousness. We are here to help change the world, are you ready?”

2014 - The Universal Connection

Published on Jan 27, 2014

<3

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

meeradas (11th October 2014), william r sanford72 (12th June 2014), Wind (8th June 2014)

9. Link to Post #165
    Language
    English
    Thanks

These are a couple of my source books on Numerology and Pythagoras’s Divine Triangle:
    • "Master Numbers: Cycles of Divine Order," by Faith Javane
    • "Numerology and The Divine Triangle," by Faith Javane and Dusty Bunker

* Of the two book, I'd say the first book is the best. Some master numbers are cover in it, as well as astrology, and how astrology and numbers correlate.

UPDATE: added an opinion
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 9th June 2014 at 18:15.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

blotter (9th June 2014), meeradas (11th October 2014), william r sanford72 (9th June 2014), Wind (8th June 2014)

11. Link to Post #166
    Thanks

My other numbers from NumerologyArts.com are:

Your Life Destiny Number is 7

A 7's destiny is to pursue the truth behind everything and to seek inner-knowledge. This pursuit may often leave you isolated from most of those around you. Indeed, you may seek isolation. Your mission is to uncover wisdom and truth in all its forms. In time, you will be called upon to share your knowledge and wisdom with the rest of us.

Your Soul Number is 3

You desire to make people happy, laugh, and be all they can be. You want to create, have fun, and remain ever enthusiastic. You are a lover of life, and will do all you can to ensure those around you are aware of just how grand a gift life is.

Your Personality Number is 22

Your aura of competence often makes you appear to be superhuman. You are stable, trustworthy and loyal. You possess lofty ideals and the organizational talents as well as energy to make your ideals into realities. Whether they are political structures or massive buildings or master artworks, you want to sculpt things which will benefit mankind long into the future.

Your Maturity Number is 5

A 5 Maturity Number ensures that throughout your life you will experience the thrills which come with change and constantly develop your free will. In your later years your personal freedom will be fully developed. You will still be a risk taker and embrace change. People will find you very attractive, because you have somehow managed to mature without losing your youthful spirit.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Post:

justntime2learn (16th February 2015), meeradas (11th October 2014), RunningDeer (8th June 2014), william r sanford72 (9th June 2014)

13. Link to Post #167
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Wind (here)
    My other numbers from NumerologyArts.com are:

Your Personality Number is 22

Your aura of competence often makes you appear to be superhuman. You are stable, trustworthy and loyal. You possess lofty ideals and the organizational talents as well as energy to make your ideals into realities. Whether they are political structures or massive buildings or master artworks, you want to sculpt things which will benefit mankind long into the future.
    This is how the master number are explained and specifically master #22, “Master Numbers: Cycles of Divine Order,” by: Faith Javane:
    • Master numbers retain master number values. Master numbers require more of you. If not up to the challenge then reduce i.e, 11, 22, 33, 44. Also numbers ending with 0 digits, i.e, 10, 20, 30.
    Number 22 individuals perform duty to many, no matter how tedious. They have the determination to finish whatever they start; thus, they bring to fruition many good words. This master number has the power of a double 2. It is positive in expression and contains the attributes of originality, diplomacy, and philanthropy. It calls for the use of intuition and organizing abilities if individuals intend to express the mastership of the number. If they are living less than their best, this number will express more as a 4 (2+2=4). Therefore, it is a challenge to be aware of what they can gain and expect from their cosmic gift of the wonderful master number 22.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

justntime2learn (16th February 2015), meeradas (11th October 2014), william r sanford72 (9th June 2014), Wind (8th June 2014)

15. Link to Post #168
    United States Avalon Member blotter's Avatar
    Thanks

Would enjoy a thread on numerology. Going to check out those books too, runningdeer! my numbers seem to be spot on, also found it interesting that my first awakenings happened right as I turned 27 aka the ending of my first pinnacle

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to blotter For This Post:

justntime2learn (16th February 2015), meeradas (11th October 2014), RunningDeer (9th June 2014), william r sanford72 (13th June 2014), Wind (9th June 2014)

17. Link to Post #169
    United States Avalon Member blotter's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Wind (here)
    The thread which I made about "eyes" earlier was just a silly test, but when it comes to numerology... You can thank Pythagoras for it. It is the real deal as is astrology when it comes to finding out who you truly are and what your life's path and purpose is.
    this must be a silly question, but were Pythagoras and the Greeks on the Gregorian calendar? I'm assuming someone, somewhere would have pointed out our flawed numerology results if they were using a different calendar...

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to blotter For This Post:

Grizz Griswold (20th July 2014), justntime2learn (16th February 2015), meeradas (11th October 2014), RunningDeer (9th June 2014), william r sanford72 (9th June 2014), Wind (9th June 2014)

19. Link to Post #170
    Thanks

Quote Posted by blotter (here)
    this must be a silly question, but were Pythagoras and the Greeks on the Gregorian calendar? I'm assuming someone, somewhere would have pointed out our flawed numerology results if they were using a different calendar...
    That's actually a good question, but I'm not exactly sure... Someone who knows more about numerology could enlighten us more. However, I found this, does it answer your question?

The Calendar and Pythagoras' Comma

"We have noted a number of times that the months of the year were associated in antiquity with the total of twelve notes of the musical octave. There are, however, two slightly different kinds of months: the solar or calendar month which averages 30.44 days, making a total of 365.256 days per year, and the synodic lunar month of 29.5306 days, the duration of one moon cycle seen from the Earth.

Our Gregorian calendar based on the time the Earth travels one annual orbit around the Sun is and has been for many centuries the unquestioned authority, even before the re-discovery of the Earth as a round globe. Because of agriculture, machines, and especially for businesslike reasons, a mechanical and linear time concept is evident. "Time is money" is to be taken literally in its deepest application!

Actually, a far easier and more logical way to divide the solar year would be by thirteen 28-day months with one extra free day.

Right up to the 20th century pre-agricultural man, such as the Lakota, - A Native American tribe - has followed a vague or unfixed moon calendar. The fact is that during one solar year there is always a 13th lunation, which transits from one solar year to the next. The taboo nature of the number 13 seems to stem from the mysterious 13th moon.

There is an 11-day discrepancy between the length of the solar year of 365.242199 days and 12 complete synodic lunation’s of 354.36706 days.

The ratio of Pythagoras' comma is 531441 to 524288, the former figure being larger than the latter by the factor of 1.01364.

The ratio between the two years is the former figure being larger by a factor of 1.03073.

To express the closeness of the two ratios in a more graphic way, we can translate the ratios of the comma into calendar terms: 531441 is to the solar year of 365.256 days as 524288 is to the time period of 360.340 days.

This is about six days out from the precise 12 synodic lunation.

The two ratios - between the two years (solar and lunar) and the two types of musical scales (of perfect fifths and of equal temperament) - are astonishingly close to each other.

The cultures of antiquity seem not to have missed this phenomenon of the cosmic comma. In ancient historical time the measurement of the year by means of solar months was considered holy and righteous, where as to keep time by the moon was both "incorrect and evil". The male power became associated with the sun, while the female was associated with the moon.

The Mayan calendar, on which the Mesoamerican civilizations was based, was made to apply to the 4.th dimension. The Mayan mathematical system had a fractal and exponential flexibility based on a dot-bar notation on 20’s rather than 10’s. The Mayan timing frequency was 13:20 and not our 12:60. Thirteen refers to the 13 galactic tones or power of creation, which were also encoded in the 13 moons or annual lunation's. Twenty refers to the 20 solar frequencies encoded as the 20 icons or solar seals. Upon this timing frequency was based the tzolkin or 260-kin "sacred calendar".

The Egyptian division of the circle into 360 degrees, subdivided into 12 parts of 30 degrees, provided the male priesthood of Egypt and Mesopotamia with the norm of their celestial oriented "male solar" hierarchies. This occurred some 5,000 years ago, at ca. 3000 BC.

By the time of the rise of the Christian Church, AD 500 – 1000, the Roman calendar of 12 months of uneven days in disregard of the lunation’s cycles was an established fact.

It is a tradition of time reckoning based on the Egyptian division of the circle, which is a division of space and not of time – and in which all taboos of the number 13 are fully incorporated."

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Post:

blotter (10th June 2014), justntime2learn (16th February 2015), meeradas (11th October 2014), RunningDeer (9th June 2014), william r sanford72 (9th June 2014)

21. Link to Post #171
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I don't have an answer for the calendar aspect, but the life blueprint is based on completion of number cycles within the main life cycle. The each letter is assigned numbers #1-9. The birthdate is the starting point.

“The Divine Triangle, the basis on the Pythagorean Theorem. It describes the magnitude or destiny of our lives. It’s the blueprint is formed by the triangle of three part of mind (mind-soul-spirit) added to the square of the physical body and matter.”

I've been interested in numerology since the 1980's. My interest peaked further when two major cross roads that denote major life transitions, growth opportunity and change, lined up perfectly at two critical events: my son passing, and when “out of the blue” I left the clock world, in 2004. Note: I discovered "The Divine Triangle" after these events.

At this point in my life, I’m in the “Wisdom” block, and it's a master number. Master numbers require more of the individual. This knowledge assists me with continued balance in all ways.

I live as a generalist and view from the greater perspective. Once I understood the numbers matched my inner sense of what I stand for and what’s important, I let them go. I don’t want to be attached to labels. But, I’d add there are times when I do looked to answer questions of what and why in the moment. Numerology, and “The Divine Triangle” are a couple of the helpful tools if/when my grove gets stuck in repeat…repeat…repeat.

Numerology and the Divine Triangle,” by: Faith Javane and Dusty Bunker
    Master Numbers: Cycles of Divine Order,” by: Faith Javane

* Of the two book, I'd say the first book is the best. Some master numbers are cover in it, as well as astrology, and how astrology and numbers correlate.

<3

UPDATED to delete and add.
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 9th June 2014 at 18:14.

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

blotter (10th June 2014), chocolate (29th September 2014), justntime2learn (16th February 2015), meeradas (11th October 2014), william r sanford72 (9th June 2014), Wind (9th June 2014)

23. Link to Post #172
    Thanks

I started to become interested in numerology when I started to see the numbers (1111 at first) around the year 2012. My awakening process started about around 4-5 years ago, I woud say that in the year 2009 I started to get messages from my higher self, but only during the years 2010 and 2011 I started truly to see through the matrix. Every year, month, week and day I learn something new and I seem to have this ability to absorb interesting metaphysical information like a sponge. Astrology started to interest me about a year ago after Carol Clarke's reading and it has truly helped me a lot.
    Last edited by Wind; 9th June 2014 at 15:12.

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Post:

justntime2learn (16th February 2015), meeradas (11th October 2014), RunningDeer (9th June 2014), ulli (9th June 2014), william r sanford72 (9th June 2014)

25. Link to Post #173
    United States Avalon Member william r sanford72's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,580 times in 2,838 posts

Quote Posted by RunningDeer (here)
    I don't have an answer for the calendar aspect, but the life blueprint is based on completion of number cycles within the main life cycle. The each letter is assigned numbers #1-9. The birthdate is the starting point.

“The Divine Triangle, the basis on the Pythagorean Theorem. It describes the magnitude or destiny of our lives. It’s the blueprint is formed by the triangle of three part of mind (mind-soul-spirit) added to the square of the physical body and matter.”

I've been interested in numerology since the 1980's. My interest peaked further when two major cross roads that denote major life transitions, growth opportunity and change, lined up perfectly at two critical events: my son passing, and when “out of the blue” I left the clock world, in 2004. Note: I discovered "The Divine Triangle" after these events.

At this point in my life, I’m in the “Wisdom” block. Which for me is 44, a master number. (Master numbers require more of the individual.) This knowledge assists me with continued balance in all ways.

I live as a generalist and view from the greater perspective. Once I understood the numbers matched my inner sense of what I stand for and what’s important, I let them go. I don’t want to be attached to labels. But, I’d add there are times when I do looked to answer questions of what and why in the moment. Numerology, and “The Divine Triangle” are a couple of the helpful tools if/when my grove gets stuck in repeat…repeat…repeat.

Numerology and the Divine Triangle,” by: Faith Javane and Dusty Bunker
    Master Numbers: Cycles of Divine Order,” by: Faith Javane

<3
    my oldest.Ravyns number at birth is 4..and 44..and 444..when she received her first t shirt for band..she insisted...that all her school related activtity ts and such have the number 444.... sanford 444...
    there is much to relearn.
    truth and balance always.
    William and tribe.
    TRUTH and BALANCE

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to william r sanford72 For This Post:

blotter (10th June 2014), justntime2learn (16th February 2015), meeradas (11th October 2014), RunningDeer (9th June 2014), Wind (9th June 2014)

27. Link to Post #174
    Thanks

What is the color of wind?

- Zen koan

We have not come here to take prisoners
    But to surrender ever more deeply
    To freedom and joy.

- Hafiz

God is silence and is most easily reached in silence.

- Baha’ ad-din Naqshband

Nature is but a name for an effect whose cause is God.

- Cowper

Surrender is the most difficult thing in the world while you are doing it and the easiest when it is done.

- Bhai Sahib

As a mountain is unshaken by the wind,
    so the heart of a wise person is unmoved by all the changes on this earth.

- Buddha

Better than a thousand useless words
    is one single word that gives peace.

Better than a thousand useless verses
    is one single verse that gives peace.

Better than a hundred useless poems
    is one single poem that gives peace.

- The Dhammapada

What exists in truth is the Self alone. The world, the individual soul and God are appearances in it.
    Like silver in mother-of-pearl, these three appear at the same time and disappear at the same time.

The Self is that where there is absolutely no ‘I-thought’.
    That is called ‘Stillness’.

The Self itself is the world; the Self itself is ‘I’; the Self itself is God;
    all is Siva, the Self.

- Ramana Maharshi

You are not your body; you are the eye.
    When you see the spirit, you are free of the body.
    A human being is an eye – the rest is just flesh and bones.
    Whatever your eye sees, you are that.

- Rumi

There are a thousand flowers blossoming in spring,
    The magical light of the full moon in autumn;
    There is a breeze in summer,
    And snow in winter;
    And if vanities don’t hang in my mind,
    I shall rejoice at any time and place.

- Wu Men

Do not worry about anything ever,
    For the grace of God is in every shape and form.

- Sufi saying

You are all searching for the silence of the mountain. But you’re looking for something outside.
    This silence is accessible to you right now, inside the center of your own being.

- Ramana Maharshi

Flow with whatever may happen and let your mind be free.
    Stay centered by accepting whatever you are doing.
    This is the ultimate.

- Chuang Tzu

Better indeed is knowledge than mechanical practice.
    Better than knowledge is meditation.
    But better still is surrender in love,
    Because there follows immediate peace.

- Bhagavad Gita

Neither this body am I, nor soul,
    Nor these fleeting images passing by,
    Nor concepts and thoughts, mental images,
    Nor yet sentiments and the psyche’s labyrinth.
    Who then am I?
    A consciousness without origin,
    Not born in time, nor begotten here below.
    I am that which was, is and ever shall be,
    A jewel in the crown of the Divine Self,
    A star in the firmament of the luminous One.

- Rumi

Last edited by Wind; 10th June 2014 at 22:24.

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Post:

blotter (11th June 2014), Dorjezigzag (12th June 2014), justntime2learn (16th February 2015), meeradas (11th October 2014), RunningDeer (10th June 2014), william r sanford72 (12th June 2014)

29. Link to Post #175
    Thanks

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Post:

blotter (11th June 2014), Calz (10th June 2014), justntime2learn (16th February 2015), meeradas (11th October 2014), RunningDeer (10th June 2014), william r sanford72 (12th June 2014)

31. Link to Post #176
    Language
    English
    Thanks

"Be Divergent Song," from Mike Adams, the Health Ranger

Published on Jun 10, 2014
    The newest song + music video from Mike Adams, the Health Ranger, called "Be Divergent."

This socially-conscious music encourages diversity, creative thinking and individuality. It's all part of the Health Ranger's effort to entertain and uplift society with positive messages.

32. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

blotter (11th June 2014), Dorjezigzag (12th June 2014), justntime2learn (16th February 2015), william r sanford72 (12th June 2014), Wind (11th June 2014)

33. Link to Post #177
    Thanks

The Power of Compliments | The Science of Love

Last edited by Wind; 19th January 2021 at 20:00.

34. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Post:

Dorjezigzag (12th June 2014), justntime2learn (16th February 2015), meeradas (11th October 2014), RunningDeer (11th June 2014), william r sanford72 (12th June 2014)

35. Link to Post #178
    Thanks

"Do you define yourself as a victim of the world, or as the world?"

- Alan Watts
    Last edited by Wind; 19th January 2021 at 20:02.

36. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Post:

Dorjezigzag (12th June 2014), justntime2learn (16th February 2015), meeradas (11th October 2014), william r sanford72 (13th June 2014)

37. Link to Post #179
    Thanks

What is 432 Hz tuning?

by Karol Jankowiak

from AttunedVibrations Website

Karol Jankowiak is an artist, technologist, independent sound researcher, and educated philosopher. He is the founder of Attuned Vibrations where, along with his wife, he promotes healing sound frequencies and alternative musical tunings. Karol left his successful corporate career to dedicate his life to helping others in transforming their own lives and rediscover their true potential as vibrational beings.

A=432 Hz, known as Verdi's 'A' is an alternative tuning that is mathematically consistent with the universe. Music based on 432Hz transmits beneficial healing energy, because it is a pure tone of math fundamental to nature.

According to Brain T. Collins, a musician and researcher, the standard pitch (A=440 Hz) does not harmonize on any level that corresponds to cosmic movement, rhythm, or natural vibration.

The greatest musicians, such as Mozart and Verdi, based their music on the natural vibration of A=432. It's true that it is only 8 vibrations per second different from the standard tuning, but this small difference seems to be remarkable to our human consciousness.

There's a growing musical and metaphysical movement for recovering optimal integrity in the music industry and spirituality through the 432Hz tuning.

In April 2008 Dutch journalist Richard Huisken founded the 'back to 432 Hz' committee, claiming that this original tuning was used in ancient cultures and is found on antique instruments like the Stradivarius violin.

The healing benefits

According to Richard Huisken, music tuned to 432 Hz is softer and brighter, giving greater clarity and is easier on the ears.

Many people experience more meditative and relaxing states of body and mind when listening to such music. The natural musical pitch of the universe gives a more harmonic and pleasant sound than 440 Hz.

432 Hz seems to work at the heart chakra, "the feeling", and therefore could have a good influence on the spiritual development of the listener. Some people who are not able to distinguish the 8hz difference claim they can feel the music warmer due to the longer wavelength.

Because 432 Hz gives a greater clarity than 440 Hz, there's less need to play it as loud as 440 Hz.

This means less hearing damage, as long as you put the volume not too high. Furthermore there's also less noise pressure. Researchers and musicians, such as Coreen Morsink (pianist and music teacher), report that they feel calmer, happier and more relaxed when playing music at 432Hz.

Music based on this natural tone is more transparent, more marked, gives an obvious musical picture and the overtones and undertones moves more freely. Music based on 440 Hz represents stuffed emotions and blocked energy. By lowering the pitch by just 8 Hz, you became more flexible and spontaneous.

The 432 Hz tuning releases your energy and takes you into a beautiful state, where relaxation is natural.

Where does it come from?

According to Ananda Bosman, international researcher and musician, archaic Egyptian instruments that have been unearthed are largely tuned to A=432Hz. Ancient Greeks tuned their instruments predominantly to 432Hz.

Within the archaic Greek Eleusinian Mysteries, Orpheus is the god of music, death and rebirth, and was the keeper of the Ambrosia and the music of transformation.

His instruments were tuned at 432Hz.

Guiseppe Verdi, an Italian composer, placed A exactly at 432 Hz. He did this because this tuning is ideal for opera voices.

Jamie Buturff, sound researcher, found out that some Tibetan monks used this tuning in their hand-made instruments. He put a CD with Tibetan singing bowls into his player and used a Korg tuner to discover that the bowls were all harmonic to the 432 music scale.

Why the modern world forgot about this tuning

This is because in 1885 it already had been decided that A at 440 Hz had to be the standard tuning. A year earlier, Guiseppe Verdi wrote a letter addressed to the Music Commission of the Italian Government.

In the letter he writes:

"Since France has adopted a standard pitch, I advised that the example should also be followed by us; and I formally requested that the orchestras of various cities of Italy, among them that of the Scala [Milan], to lower the tuning fork to conform to the standard French one.

If the musical commission instituted by our government believes, for mathematical exigencies, that we should reduce the 435 vibrations of French tuning fork to 432, the difference is so small, almost imperceptible to the ear, that I associate myself most willingly with this."
    - Guiseppe Verdi

Unfortunately, the great composer was unsuccessful in his attempt.

The American Federation of Musicians accepted the A440 as the standard pitch in 1917. Around 1940 the United States introduced 440 Hz worldwide, and finally in 1953 it became the ISO 16-standard.

There is a theory that the change from 432Hz to 440Hz was dictated by Nazi propaganda minister, Joseph Goebbels. He used it to make people think and feel a certain manner, and to make them a prisoner of a certain consciousness.

The Joseph Goebbels theory is certainly interesting, but the true reason of the shift to 440Hz is still not clearly explained.

Before 440Hz became the standard, a variety of tunings were used. The controversy over tuning still rages, with proponents of 432Hz claiming it as being more natural than the current standard. Because of that, the "back to 432Hz" committee wants to get people acquainted with its qualities, and therefore hopes that the industry will change the musician standard.

However, changing the current standard won't be a simple task, and it's not because of the influence of any nefarious organization.

In my opinion, the reason is more trivial. Most musical instruments can be adjusted in principle, but it's not so easy for every instrument. For example, most woodwind instruments cannot play in 432Hz because changing the pitch will also change the internal harmonic structure of the whole instrument.

The change would require building new instruments.

Let the music of the spheres play inside you

This musical tuning can be found throughout various religions and cultures of the ancient world. It seems that implementing it into the musical instruments was a good choice.

Even today, many musicians report positive effects from retuning to 432 Hz, such as better audience response and a more laid-back feel to their performances.

This musical pitch is connected to the numbers used in the construction of a variety of ancient works and sacred places, such as the Great Pyramid of Egypt.

It's also more friendly for your ears. For many people, it is nicer for hearing - softer, brighter and more beautiful than music in 440 Hz.

432Hz is based in nature and therefore it generates healthy effects among the listeners. It brings natural harmony and balance of the 3rd dimension and connects you with a higher consciousness. The pure and clean energy of 432Hz removes mental block and opens a way to a more fulfilling life.

Many ancient instruments are adjusted at 432Hz. It is because the ancients knew that this tone is closely related to the universe around us. Don't throw away their knowledge. The universal and natural tuning of 432Hz is waiting to be discovered by you.

38. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Post:

justntime2learn (16th February 2015), meeradas (11th October 2014), RunningDeer (12th June 2014), william r sanford72 (13th June 2014)

39. Link to Post #180
    Language
    English
    Thanks

New Age Girl and Conscious Comedy

For the lighter side...

“**** New Age Girls Say”

“Conscious Comedy ~ Phil Osophical”

<3

40. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

justntime2learn (16th February 2015), meeradas (11th October 2014), william r sanford72 (13th June 2014), Wind (12th June 2014)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 371 FirstFirst 1 9 19 59 109 371 LastLast