+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 118 FirstFirst 1 4 14 54 104 118 LastLast

Thread: Ukraine, Crimea, Syria, Israel, Iran, Turkey, Putin, China, and World War III

1. Link to Post #61
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,684 times in 8,938 posts

Default Re: Ukraine, Crimea, Syria, Israel, Iran, Turkey, Putin, China, and World War III

Quote Posted by MalteseKnight (here)
    What if Putin's Russia were to do something extraordinary ? say offering itself up to granting compensation to the families of Ukrainian nationalists killed or else adversely affected as a result of Soviet excesses in the past ? .....wouldn't that not catch the illuminati controlled "Western" media by surprise? Unlikely that it would be able to spin itself out of that one.....I don't think that the [illuminati] script has been prepared for this eventuality.

Just food for thought...
    nobody in the west wold know about it because our newspapers are censured, so nobody would know.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

chocolate (20th March 2014), Johnny (31st March 2014), Operator (20th March 2014)

3. Link to Post #62
    Retired
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,050 times in 3,027 posts

Default Re: Ukraine, Crimea, Syria, Israel, Iran, Turkey, Putin, China, and World War III

Are Putin and Russia a part of the Cabal and playing the NWO game? yes or no...That's a good question

It is difficult to forget the many fingers that were pointed on the Russian involvement led by Putin in the 2010 polish air crash, There is no doubt that the polish plane crash was not a random air accident but a well planned and well organised sacrifice to get rid of the Polish president and the backbone of the Polish opposition (96 high level opposition have crashed in Smolensk, Russia), on 10 april 2010, at a time of economical pressure and the Swine flu epidemic where Poland did not cooperate with either the vaccination plan or with Annexation to the global economy .

Exactly 70 years prior to that in April 1940, near the same place in Smolensk, the Russian - Soviet organisation NKVD has massacred nearly 22,000 Polish officers. It is well known that the PTB like to 'celebrate' special dates with repeating rituals.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Katyn_massacre
    David Icke wrote about it at the time - he seemed to think that the Russians are indeed part of the world government
    http://www.davidicke.com/headlines/3...ay-were-sorry/

Andrezej olechowski, who immediatly replaced the dead president Lech Kaczynski, was a member of the Council on Foreign Relations and Trilateral comission. He worked as an economist for the World Bank, and was a member of the bilderberg group, so that might answer the question of the Russians and the cabal if indeed they were involved in taking down the Polish plane.

Putin was also the president responsible prior to that for the attack of the Chechen capital Grozny in 1999, If looking closely I believe we can find the fingerprints of the PTB on this event as well.

It all somehow resembles Euroasia (Continental Europe,Soviet Union, middle east), Oceania (United States, Britis isles) and Eastasia (China, Japan, Korea) from Orwell's 1984 -
    In the plot, the three superstates all have the exact same styles of government, with their populations kept in a state of controled ignorance. Also, all three superstates are continuousley at war with each other, alliances changing on a monthly basis, with two superstates ganging-up a third.
    Last edited by Limor Wolf; 21st March 2014 at 12:19. Reason: fixed link from David Icke website

4. The Following 30 Users Say Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

Alekahn2 (21st March 2014), avid (21st March 2014), Cardillac (21st March 2014), chocolate (20th March 2014), christian (21st March 2014), Christine (21st March 2014), Cidersomerset (20th March 2014), Cognitive Dissident (21st March 2014), David Trd1 (23rd March 2014), Dennis Leahy (20th March 2014), Eram (21st March 2014), Flash (20th March 2014), Griff (20th March 2014), Hawkwind (21st March 2014), Hervé (20th March 2014), Jake (21st March 2014), Jean-Luc (21st March 2014), Johnny (31st March 2014), learninglight (21st March 2014), naste.de.lumina (23rd March 2014), Rocky_Shorz (21st March 2014), Rollo (21st March 2014), Ron Mauer Sr (21st March 2014), sdafnom (26th March 2014), seko (20th March 2014), Selene (21st March 2014), Shikasta (21st March 2014), Snookie (31st January 2015), Sophocles (20th March 2014), Wind (21st March 2014)

5. Link to Post #63
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,169 times in 1,448 posts

Quote Posted by MorningFox (here)
    I find it almost impossible to believe that Russia would be ignorant enough to have to be told what 'trap' they are falling in to. If we are to believe that the west is run by a masonic power that is planning world war III, then surely it would make sense that Russia is run by similar forces and is just playing out the game willingly...

Are you telling me that anyone actually believes Russia is just an ignorant and transparent (huge and powerful) nation without the hidden hand guiding it's actions... ?
    No, I don't think anyone is saying that.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    BUT! What I am saying is:
    WE All Know NOW What is Happening, or will be happening, AND IF IT HAPPENS, somehow, sometime in the near future, and if somehow we survive it by the grace of whatever Mighty Magic Power, Than Somebody, MANY BODIES, NEED TO BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    This is not aimed at you, MorningFox, at all!
    I am only using the same post here:
    and stating my own personal opinion.
    I also know many cannot afford to speak openly, and with much undiluted honesty, or choose not to anyway.
    But I can, because I don't give a *smile* about what would happen with my humble persona afterwards, if I am to still live in a world such as this, or the future such as the one so well described in the OP -->

I would say, enough with this state of ignorance...
    And also, enough with the subtle game of trowing in some of our faces a statement such as
    'East v/s West'

Because I may not have children, but many of all of you do. Do you really like the way this world is going about?
    Do you think it would matter if you live in the west and breath the air of nuclear destruction?... Or even the air of chemtrails...
    Regardless of your exact physical location?
    Or do we all need to be forced to go someplace, if we were to continue living, just because we tend to say the truth or state the obvious?

What happened to this world...and all its children?
    They all seem to be in a state of total delusion, and complete forgetfulness.

If the so called West is responsible, and the East so eagerly gets to follow, than they all need to be held accountable.

Now that we know,

What should be the next move?

End of personal opinion.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apologies if I offended anyone, but I prefer to state the truth, than hide behind my (not so elaborate) civil manners.
    Last edited by chocolate; 20th March 2014 at 22:03.

6. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to chocolate For This Post:

Alekahn2 (21st March 2014), Cidersomerset (20th March 2014), Eram (21st March 2014), Hervé (20th March 2014), Johnny (31st March 2014), learninglight (21st March 2014), Reinhard (21st March 2014), Rocky_Shorz (21st March 2014), Rollo (21st March 2014), Snookie (31st January 2015), Watching from Cyprus (21st March 2014)

7. Link to Post #64
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,631 times in 18,693 posts

Of Course Russia and China and all countries are playing the espionage game
    and Russia especially had to adjust from the cold war days. The west just kept
    going as Snowden revealed, updating to basically spy on everyone and with
    Russia giving him asylum the moral ground has slipped to the east.

There are still plenty of cold war warriors out there from the Neo -cons
    to those who think Stalin & Mau were benevolent and even Hitler has
    admirers in parts of Ukraine and other places.

This thread is speculating how close are we to lighting the touch paper
    for a shooting war. I think Russia does not want to provoke that nor
    does the west. But Putin is playing the west at its own game.
    The Crimea voted to join the Russian federation, Moldova wants to.
    Eastern Ukraine will be the decider, but it could escalate in Syria
    and Iran could be brought in with all the allegations of supporting
    terrorism.

This is a very valid and current thread imo......

----------------------------------------------------------------------

There are thousands of spy novels, TV programes and movies..
    The Bond franchise has been going longer than the cold war
    itself....LOL

Reds is a 'send up' of the 'retired assets'....

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Putin is an expert at this game and is perfectly happy under
    pressure and cannot be intimidated by Obama because he
    knows all the tricks of the trade.

Vladimir Putin in uniform after becoming a KGB officer

http://www.nationalobserver.net/2012...tin-russia.htm
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 20th March 2014 at 23:43.

8. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Alekahn2 (21st March 2014), avid (21st March 2014), Becky (21st March 2014), chocolate (20th March 2014), Eram (21st March 2014), Hervé (20th March 2014), Johnny (31st March 2014), Rocky_Shorz (21st March 2014), seko (20th March 2014), Snookie (31st January 2015), Sophocles (20th March 2014), white wizard (21st March 2014)

9. Link to Post #65
    Tip of the neuron's tendril watching the sparks fly...
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,215 times in 421 posts

I just listened to the two original audio files and have some concerns about the authenticity of these callers. The first caller ends up directly referencing strategic relocation which is sold by Alex Jones. The second caller doesn't go that far but does say that the only good thing about the situation is that people will "relocate" and leave the cities.

For me these are HUGE red flags. I take Alex Jones information with a large grain of salt. The information itself sounds like very plausible scenarios but who knows if these people are who they say they are. Could be a scripted interview with the intent of spreading fear and selling Strategic Relocation on the Alex Jones website.

I don't mean to derail the thread but I feel it necessary to voice my concern.
    (Insert signature here)

10. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Octavusprime For This Post:

Atlas (21st March 2014), chocolate (20th March 2014), Christine (21st March 2014), Johnny (31st March 2014), learninglight (21st March 2014), lslimerick (21st March 2014), pabranno (20th March 2014), Rocky_Shorz (21st March 2014), seko (20th March 2014), Shikasta (21st March 2014), Wind (21st March 2014)

11. Link to Post #66
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,169 times in 1,448 posts

Am I one of the few who just don't really see an after-nuclear-earth situation?
    Like how long we plan to survive in a bunker after a nuclear strike?
    Seriously!
    Just look at what happened in Japan last.

I personally am not all that loving Alex Jones'es approach, and the rest, but I also grew up with lots and lots of novels, not all of them sci-fi.
    I also grew up around a father who has very little patience for the established powers and their disinformation strategy, so I have heard quite some details.
    I don't go into politics, they make me feel a deep surge for a forest in a mountain.
    But as Cidersomerset pointed out, quite well managed to make me smile BTW,
    there is a ton of information available as films and books. And that is something I love. So I guess I still have managed to get to see the situation in another, more poetic way, which doesn't make it look much better.

I also listened to the interviews, and not only that, but had to read through all of what Bill wrote quite carefully, so that I translate it properly...which just gave me lots of headache and stomach ache.
    This is not coming from today, it is just that it got a new voice, today.

Edited to add:
    I grew up reading Frederick Forsyth
    like The Fourth Protocol
    and watching films, the following one just a new version of an old one

So how much different does the real world get?
    Last edited by chocolate; 20th March 2014 at 22:29.

12. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to chocolate For This Post:

Alekahn2 (21st March 2014), Cidersomerset (20th March 2014), Eram (21st March 2014), Hervé (20th March 2014), Johnny (31st March 2014), Rocky_Shorz (21st March 2014), seko (21st March 2014), Watching from Cyprus (21st March 2014), Wind (21st March 2014)

13. Link to Post #67
    Poland Avalon Member
    Thanks

I've translated Bill's original post to Polish. Here it is:

Szanowni,

Wykonam tutaj krok, jakiego nie zrobiłem od roku 2009, gdy opublikowałem The Anglo-Saxon Mission [polska wersja dokumentu - przyp. tłum.].

Dla tych z Was, którzy nie są zaznajomieni: The Anglo-Saxon Mission była szczegółowym raportem informatora, który w wyniku zaproszenia znalazł się w na spotkaniu wysokich rangą Masonów w londyńskim City. W trakcie spotkania omawiano plany odnośnie III Wojny Światowej.

Dyskusja na forum The Avalon dotycząca tego tematu znajduje się w tutaj.

Moje wideo otrzymało chińskie napisy -- doskonale zdawałem sobie sprawę, że zostanie wyłapane przez chińskie służby wywiadowcze. CHCIAŁEM żeby wiedzieli co jest przeciwko nim planowane. Moim celem było aby przekazali to do najwyższego możliwego szczebla. Przekazanie byłoby ich obowiązkiem i powinnością.

Teraz robię to ponownie. Drugą połowę niniejszego posta stanowi tłumaczenie na rosyjski. CHCĘ żeby dotarło to do rosyjskiego wywiadu. Więc [*żart*] -- możecie mi podziękować. Ten wątek będzie uważnie obserwowany.

CHCĘ żeby był uważnie czytany -- przez Rosjan. Wysłałem już e-maile do grona bardzo zdolnych, świadomych przyjaciół Rosjan (informacja może być także opublikowana w rosyjskiej gazecie) i jeśli rosyjski odpowiednik NSA dobrze wykonuje swoją pracę, treść e-maila będzie odnotowana i odczytana z wielkim zainteresowaniem. Ma wszystkie słowa kluczowe, o których można pomyśleć:
    Ukraine, Crimea, Syria, Israel, Iran, Putin, World War III, nuclear, the 76th Air Assault Division, wargames, the US Naval War College, Seals, NATO, South Ossetia, EMP.
    Oto dwa pliki audio dołączone do e-maila:
    1. http://projectavalon.net/9_minute_Mi...March_2014.mp3
    2. http://projectavalon.net/8_minute_Jo...8_Feb_2014.mp3

A poniżej podsumowanie, wraz z rosyjskim przekładem.

--------------------------------------------------------

Drogi _____, i wszyscy moi Przyjaciele, gdziekolwiek się znajdujecie:

Gorąco dziękuję za email z 14 marca dotyczący bardzo poważnej sytuacji na Ukrainie.

Dysponuję dodatkowymi informacjami, którymi chcę się podzielić. To, co się wydarzyło i to, co jeszcze może się wydarzyć, jest częścią znacznie większego planu.

W załączniku znajdują się dwa pliki audio. Pierwszy z nich to 9-minutowe nagranie rozmowy pomiędzy Aleksem Jonesem (amerykański dziennikarz i prezenter radiowy, który, jak wielu z nas, podjął się misji ujawnienia prawdy na temat tego, co naprawdę dzieje się na świecie) oraz emerytowanym oficerem wojskowym, który pracował kiedyś w US Naval Intelligence. Ten oficer zadzwonił do Aleksa 16 marca w trakcie audycji radiowej i szczegółowo przedstawił kontekst mających obecnie miejsce wydarzeń.

To 9-minutowe nagranie jest cenne i ważne. Ponieważ wielu czytających tą wiadomość (po angielsku lub rosyjsku) może mieć trudność ze zrozumieniem angielskiego, podsumowałem zawartość nagrania poniżej:

* Wydarzenia mające obecnie miejsce na Ukrainie są dokładnym odzwierciedleniem ćwiczeń przygotowanych w 2008 i 2009 roku przez US Naval War College. Całość rozgrywa się dokładnie tak, jak zaplanowano.

* Intencją jest tutaj związanie wojsk rosyjskich na Krymie i Ukrainie, a w szczególności uziemienie tam dywizji 76th Guards Air Assault Division (76-я гвардейская десантно-штурмовая Черниговская Краснознаменная дивизия)
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/76th_Ai...vision_(Russia)
    http://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/76-я_гв...ия

* Gdy to się stanie, USA będą miały wolne pole do zaatakowania Syrii - bez oporu ze strony rosyjskiej armii. Gdy Syria upadnie, Izrael zaatakuje Iran. To Iran jest właściwym celem.

* Aby mogło się to stać, uwaga Rosji musi być rozproszona problemami na Ukrainie.

* Intencją jest sprowokowanie Rosjan do użycia broni jądrowej na Ukrainie. Po tym USA wykorzystają broń jądrową przeciwko Rosji, odpalając pociski z łodzi podwodnych na Morzu Czarnym.

* NATO nie dba o Ukrainę. Jest uważana za "kraj jednorazowego użytku"

* Już teraz US Navy SEALs dokonują identyfikacji celów dla uderzenia nuklearnego za pomocą łodzi podwodnych z Morza Czarnego.

* Sytuacja w Gruzji (Południowa Osetia) w sierpniu 2008 roku była testem mającym na celu sprawdzenie jak Rosjanie zareagują. W tamtym przypadku również posłużyli się żołnierzami z 76th Guards Air Assault Division. USA przewidują że Rosjanie postąpią dokładnie tak samo na Ukrainie.

* Poszukując wsparcia, Rosjanie mogą poprosić o pomoc Chiny.

* W międzyczasie Iran posiada broń nuklearną od lat i może mieć również zamiar zaatakowania USA za pomocą broni elektromagnetycznej (Electro-Magnetic Pulse).

* Jest to oczywiście szalenie niebezpieczna sytuacja, która z łatwością może eskalować do ram globalnego konfliktu.

* Niezmiernie ważnym jest to aby Rosjanie zrozumieli co się przeciwko nim rozgrywa i nie dali się sprowokować do konfliktu w taki sposób, jak chcą Amerykanie. Podsumowując, jest to pułapka mająca przechytrzyć Rosjan do uwierzenia, że Ukraina jest miejscem, gdzie leżą ich najważniejsze problemy.

(To nie jest ujęte w 9-minutowym nagraniu, jest jednakże omówione w drugim pliku - 8-minutowym nagraniu rozmowy pomiędzy Aleksem Jonesem i Joelem Skousenem. Plik ten również jest dołączony.)

* Iran jest właściwym celem z powodu długoterminowego planu, rozciągającego się na ostatnie 20-30 lat, który zakłada stworzenie gigantycznego wroga na Środkowym Wschodzie. Dokona się to poprzez zjednoczenie się wszystkich środkowo-wschodnich państw (z wyłączeniem Izraela) pod sztandarem jednego dużego, anty-amerykańskiego sojuszu. Wyjaśnia to strategię USA prowadzoną Środkowym Wschodzie oraz wobec wszystkich islamskich państw przed pierwszą wojną w Iraku.

* Gdy ten duży, zjednoczony wróg zostanie stworzony, rozpocznie się właściwa wojna. III Wojna Światowa, zaplanowana jako wojna nuklearna. Wyjaśniłem to w szerszym kontekście w wideo "The Anglo-Saxon Mission". Zostało ono przetłumaczone na rosyjski tutaj:

http://projectavalon.net/lang/ru/ang...ission_ru.html
    http://projectavalon.net/lang/ru/ang...script_ru.html

(dla moich niemiecko-języcznych przyjaciół):

http://projectavalon.net/lang/de/ang...ission_de.html
    http://projectavalon.net/lang/de/ang...script_de.html
    http://projectavalon.net/lang/de/ang...script_de.html

* Celem jest sprowokowanie Rosji do uderzenia na USA. Wtedy USA odpowiedzą (jako "ofiara"). Całość zostanie użyta przez Amerykanów i ich zachodnich sojuszników do przekonania swoich obywateli, że, aby podobna sytuacja nie powtórzyła się w przyszłości, musi istnieć Jeden Rząd Światowy ("One World Government", "New World Order").

* W wyniku tej zaplanowanej wojny:
    ** Wszystkie wolności zostaną poświęcone [na rzecz bezpieczeństwa - przyp. tłum.]
    ** Wszyscy obywatele będą totalnie inwigilowani
    ** Wszystkie transakcje finansowe oraz podróże podlegać będą mocnym restrykcjom
    ** Wszyscy dysydenci (ludzie mający inne zdanie lub protestujący) zostaną zamknięci w obozach jako "aspołeczni, niebezpieczni, antyrządowi terroryści"

* Na tym etapie, ich cel totalnej kontroli nad światem zostanie osiągnięty.

Pozdrawiam Was, oddaję cześć i dziękuję za całą dobrą pracę, jaką wykonujecie.

14. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to Bartek For This Post:

Alekahn2 (21st March 2014), avid (21st March 2014), Bill Ryan (20th March 2014), Cardillac (21st March 2014), chocolate (21st March 2014), christian (21st March 2014), Cidersomerset (20th March 2014), Eram (21st March 2014), Flash (21st March 2014), Hervé (20th March 2014), Jake (21st March 2014), Jean-Luc (21st March 2014), Johnny (31st March 2014), meeradas (19th August 2014), pabranno (21st March 2014), Rocky_Shorz (21st March 2014), seko (21st March 2014), Selene (21st March 2014), Snookie (31st January 2015), Sophocles (20th March 2014)

15. Link to Post #68
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,358 times in 223 posts

Putin doesn't know all the tricks...he's about to learn some hard lessons - the empowerment and upliftment of the masses.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to superconsciousness For This Post:

Christine (21st March 2014), Johnny (31st March 2014), Reinhard (21st March 2014), StandingWave (21st March 2014)

17. Link to Post #69
    Germany Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,188 times in 1,661 posts

just my own personal, cheap opinion but I think people must realize when anything ever happens it has a financial reason (could we have guessed?); Russia is spear-heading the BRICSA mov't (Brazil/Russia/India/China/South Africa + newly Indonesia) which is by-passing the US dollar and these countries are trading among themselves in their own currencies; this is a huge blow to the Federal Reserve;

for this reason and this reason only Russia must be compromised, isolated and surrounded; I personally believe that if/IF there is any politician left out there who is still to a certain degree their own person it is Putin; he may be a lot of things but he's not stupid by any means (if my read sources are correct he has an incredibly high IQ- assuming one puts any stock in IQs and my read info is valid)-

but Putin is not Stalin (so one says); Joseph Farrell believes Putin comes from a deep Orthodox tradition although when I told my one Russian co-worker this she laughed her rear off and stated "anyone who was head of something as hideous as the KGB couldn't possibly have adhered to Russian Orthodoxy"- so we're back to square one-

I still don't know what to really make of the "Crimea River" scenario but what still remains indelibly implanted in the back of my head is...

"the hope for the world will emerge out of Russia"- Edgar Cayce

please stay well Bill and all readers-

Larry

18. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Cardillac For This Post:

avid (21st March 2014), Becky (21st March 2014), DNA (21st March 2014), Eram (21st March 2014), Gardener (21st March 2014), Hervé (21st March 2014), Jean-Luc (21st March 2014), Johnny (31st March 2014), meeradas (19th August 2014), Rocky_Shorz (21st March 2014), Ron Mauer Sr (21st March 2014), Snookie (31st January 2015)

19. Link to Post #70
    Japan Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,830 times in 339 posts

I had a strange thought last night that might relates to Bill's theory, what if all these "higher your frequency" "became enlightenment" that has been around on the mystic movements represents how much you are aware of things happening under your nose here on Earth and what are you doing about it.

Depend on that your energy level will have a signature that Aliens can pick up from certain people during the bad days if WW3 become inevitable. I am not saying that we should expect to be saved by Aliens as this is a men made problem and should be resolved by us. But just to remember: "The quantum field responds not to what we want; but to who we are being". Dr. Joe Dispenza

But it seems that the plan is to restart the Earth with few people (by the Elites that is the whitening plan but they might be trapped underground after WW3 because the shape shifting and today's underground creatures want to change place with the humans, called Karma if you want), most of humans go back as soul "dead" (graduate and back to the classrooms because they were sleeping here on Earth and did not see the big picture as they were focused on themselves and daily lives) and some will go off planet due to their higher vibrations (awareness and actions trying to stop this madness while on Earth) to become the future "Aliens"

What comes to mind is like that Toy Story 3 scene on the garbage incinerator....

Where Lots-o'-Huggin' Bear is the Elite , and on the scene below is like "where is your "God" now sherif?" and the god is "the Aliens" in the end. The title TS3 is also suggestive for WW3

Last edited by Azt; 21st March 2014 at 02:52.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Azt For This Post:

Cognitive Dissident (21st March 2014), Johnny (31st March 2014), Snookie (2nd February 2015)

21. Link to Post #71
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,397 times in 1,674 posts

Quote Posted by Spacyman (here)
    This plan was already known in the mid 90's and was extensively described in the book "Le livre jaune #5" (Yellow book #5), written by 3 insiders. It is quite disturbing how much things corroborate and seems to be right on plan 2 decades later.

For anyone able to read french, I HIGHLY recommend you to read this book. It is the bible on the new world order conspiracy as far as I know. It literally changed my vision of the world 10 years ago.

Free PDF here :

http://fr.scribd.com/doc/3310821/Livre-Jaune-N5
    Anyone know of an english translation available out there?
    Last edited by T Smith; 21st March 2014 at 02:48.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to T Smith For This Post:

chocolate (21st March 2014), Johnny (31st March 2014), ThePythonicCow (21st March 2014)

23. Link to Post #72
    United States Avalon Member white wizard's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,057 times in 267 posts

Quote Posted by Cidersomerset (here)
    Of Course Russia and China and all countries are playing the espionage game
    and Russia especially had to adjust from the cold war days. The west just kept
    going as Snowden revealed, updating to basically spy on everyone and with
    Russia giving him asylum the moral ground has slipped to the east.

There are still plenty of cold war warriors out there from the Neo -cons
    to those who think Stalin & Mau were benevolent and even Hitler has
    admirers in parts of Ukraine and other places.

This thread is speculating how close are we to lighting the touch paper
    for a shooting war. I think Russia does not want to provoke that nor
    does the west. But Putin is playing the west at its own game.
    The Crimea voted to join the Russian federation, Moldova wants to.
    Eastern Ukraine will be the decider, but it could escalate in Syria
    and Iran could be brought in with all the allegations of supporting
    terrorism.
    Well said. I think we are seeing a game of chess being played and no one really wants a serious war, because it could very easily spin out of
    control. The mood for war globally has also changed, i do not see it
    happening. I think we will see more covert well thought out acts like what
    happened in Crimea, where no shots were fired.

The game has changed and wars will be fought more politically without
    shots fired in the coming years. The Cold War is an excellent example, its all gonna be about politics and covert operations on the global stage.
    Last edited by white wizard; 21st March 2014 at 03:34.
    knowledge is key to wisdom as is in keeping an open mind is essential for opening new doors

you once kept closed .

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to white wizard For This Post:

Atlas (21st March 2014), Cidersomerset (21st March 2014), Johnny (31st March 2014), Snookie (31st January 2015)

25. Link to Post #73
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,530 times in 419 posts

Quote Posted by superconsciousness (here)
    Putin doesn't know all the tricks...he's about to learn some hard lessons - the empowerment and upliftment of the masses.
    He's going to learn some harsh lessons?? in war????

the empowerment and upliftment of the masses? the Russians, Americans or who????

26. The Following User Says Thank You to andrewgreen For This Post:

Johnny (31st March 2014)

27. Link to Post #74
    Ilie Pandia

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    I do agree with several other comments, btw, that Putin and his advisers are (a) very well-informed and (b) pretty smart. (And I do not think that Putin is on board with the NWO game. He's a chess-master, and is playing his own game with his own agenda. He is no globalist pawn.)
    Hello Bill,

Can you detail why do you think Putin is no globalist pawn?

The reason I ask this is because I came to believe that those that attempt to rule the world (at a very high level), have no names, no faces and they definitely are not in the news. Putin may think of himself that he is independent, but isn't there a strong possibility that he is being played? I am thinking here of everything from mind control, "black magic", advanced tech, miss information and so on that could easily take Putin out or "change his mind".

For him not to be a pawn, would imply that he has some pretty good protection from "someone" that opposes the "One World Government", so this is why I am curious why do you say he is no globalist pawn? Who or what do you think is behind him in this case?

28. The Following 31 Users Say Thank You to Ilie Pandia For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (21st March 2014), Atlas (21st March 2014), Azt (21st March 2014), Becky (21st March 2014), Bill Ryan (21st March 2014), Cardillac (21st March 2014), christian (21st March 2014), Christine (21st March 2014), Conehead (21st March 2014), David Trd1 (23rd March 2014), Eram (21st March 2014), Firinn (25th March 2014), golden lady (22nd March 2014), Hawkwind (21st March 2014), Heart-2-Heart (21st March 2014), Hervé (21st March 2014), Jake (21st March 2014), Jean-Luc (21st March 2014), Johnny (31st March 2014), Limor Wolf (21st March 2014), Malerogro (25th June 2014), Nine (23rd March 2014), Operator (21st March 2014), Reinhard (21st March 2014), Ron Mauer Sr (21st March 2014), seko (21st March 2014), Snookie (2nd February 2015), StandingWave (21st March 2014), ThePythonicCow (21st March 2014), Watching from Cyprus (21st March 2014), Wind (21st March 2014)

29. Link to Post #75
    United States Avalon Member Calz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,379 times in 10,490 posts

Couple things here (aside from established evidence the west has staged the Ukraine event).

1st supports what Bill suggests in that the USA is willing (and perhaps planning) to absorb a first strike nuclear attack. During the Clinton administration days the guidelines for nuclear response were changed.

Prior to that was once confirmation of missile(s) being launched, usa would launch in return ... aka mutually assured destruction).

I could not find the article (or interview) from a outraged retired vet I first heard that from... but there is documentation at various levels of truth to support that. The one posted is quite conservative among those I found.

2nd ... regarding Putin ... VT Gordon Duff's latest.

Clinton Directive Changes Strategy On Nuclear Arms
    Centering on Deterrence, Officials Drop Terms for Long Atomic War

By R. Jeffrey Smith
    Washington Post Staff Writer
    Sunday, December 7, 1997; Page A01

President Clinton last month issued new guidelines for the targeting of U.S. nuclear weapons, jettisoning a Cold War dictum that the military must be prepared to win a protracted nuclear war that would devastate the globe, according to senior administration officials.

Clinton's new orders to the Secretary of Defense and chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff require instead that the military aim its nuclear forces to deter the use of nuclear arms against U.S. forces or allies simply by threatening a devastating response, and drop any planning for a long nuclear war, the officials said.

Clinton's highly classified directive replaces one signed by President Ronald Reagan in 1981 and marks the first time since the end of the Cold War that nuclear targeting guidance issued at the presidential level formally recognizes that no nation would emerge as the victor in a major nuclear exchange, the officials said.

http://www-personal.umich.edu/~sande...warpolicy.html

Ukraine Mission Creep

by Gordon Duff, VT Sr. Editor

First published March 19, 2014 -

Years ago, anti-imperialist activists feared that the US was trying to seize the world’s oil supplies and take over the Middle East. Their assumptions had long been proven correct though their estimations are well under the mark.

Activists didn’t take into account the dynamic of utter and absolute unaccountability, total control of the press, control of world economies and one more factor, “mission creep.”

The psychopaths now run the asylum. The world is their asylum. As “mission creep” set in, despite setbacks, the US as “enforcer” for the world’s bankster cabal, has targeted every nation not totally controlled, every nation with something worth stealing that is.

Not everything has worked out as planned. None the less, the neocons or Tea Party or Ultra-Nationalists or Zionists or Neo-Nazis or whatever they choose to call themselves are racing forward undaunted.

We call that “mission creep.”

The move by Russian President Vladimir Putin to accept Crimea back into the Russian Federation isn’t the first impediment. Failure in Afghanistan is another. Expelling the US from Iraq is another still. Syria’s defense against the CIA “jihad” is still another.

Quote Gaining control of a planet and enslaving its people, destroying its oceans, its atmosphere, poisoning even the souls of its inhabitants isn’t easy work. By 2000, the Bush family and their cohorts had taken this task upon themselves and bragged openly about it.
    Now one man, Vladimir Putin stands in their way. Senator John McCain has personally put a target on Putin’s back, stating that he expects the Russian government to be overthrown.

In late September 2001, just days after 9/11, General Wesley Clark, former NATO commander and US presidential candidate, met with Secretary of Defense Donald Rumsfeld and Deputy Secretary Paul Wolfowitz.

This is a partial transcript of an interview between Clark and Amy Goodman about that meeting:

He (Rumsfeld) said, “I guess it’s like we don’t know what to do about terrorists, but we’ve got a good military and we can take down governments.”

General Clark then relates a follow-up meeting a few days later. “Are we still going to war with Iraq?” And he said,

“Oh, it’s worse than that.” He reached over on his desk. He picked up a piece of paper. And he said, “I just got this down from upstairs” — meaning the Secretary of Defense’s office — “today.” And he said, “This is a memo that describes how we’re going to take out seven countries in five years, starting with Iraq, and then Syria, Lebanon, Libya, Somalia, Sudan and, finishing off, Iran.”

Quote The seven countries targeted in 2001 quickly became a dozen. The number now may be as high as 40. “Mission Creep” is a military term for the adage of the camel that puts his nose in a tent. Pretty soon you have an entire camel, indifferent to how unwelcomed and unwanted it may be.
    Real “mission creep” was very much planned with the contrived Global War on Terror (GWOT), saving America and the world from terrorists that, increasingly, look like they had been working for the CIA all along.

Ukraine is the “camel” and “mission creep” is how the West brazenly overthrew an elected but incompetent government, a corrupt government, just like the one in Washington or London, and replaced it with terrorists.

Though Under Secretary of State Victoria Nuland, tasked with putting a plausible front on the takeover of Ukraine, tried to package the “New Ukraine” as a legitimate state, even a cursory examination reveals the truth, an “underbelly” of violent extremists and criminals.

Western action in overthrowing the government of Ukraine can have no other purpose than to provoke ethnic conflicts intended to spread into Russia herself.

One possible setback is in the expenditure of press assets in the west, all tasked with targeting Putin with Hitleresque imagery. Despite consistent censorship and mythological reporting, public opinion in America and Western Europe has Putin’s popularity at an all-time high.

You see, Putin did something no one has done in many a decade, no one with thousands of thermonuclear weapons and the ability to deliver them with pinpoint accuracy that is.

Quote One thing is different this time, someone has “drawn a line in the sand.” Russia, out of a need to seem reasonable, something clearly now recognized as a mistake, bought in on the phony War on Terror, allowing America planes full access to her airspace and American forces to operate through the Caspian Basin.
    Being “reasonable” is seen as weakness. Being unreasonable is seen as being a threat. In truth, all that is required to be targeted is having natural resources better controlled from the “City of London” by more “reliable” people, less likely to allow proceeds from the sale and exploitation to fall into the hands of “useless eaters.”

Do you hear the voice of Henry Kissinger in this?

Russia’s cooperation bought her an epidemic of heroin addiction, tons of fully processed heroin trucked in from Southern Afghanistan, where no heroin had ever been produced before.

This is far from the first time Russian allies and Russian interests have been threatened. Today, President Putin reminded the world about Kosovo.

In 2008 in direct violation of international law, NATO helped establish the Republic of Kosovo. Hundreds of thousands of ethnic Serbs were removed, those who resisted were killed, many publicly beheaded, Serbian churches burned, ancient monasteries defiled.

What is left is a “republic” recognized by some as an ethnic Albanian enclave. The rest of Europe and the world knows different. Kosovo is a terrorist state, a headquarters for a criminal empire specializing in drug and human trafficking and financial crime.

For the West, we are really talking neocons and the rogue operational sectors of the CIA and a half dozen other intelligence agencies that stopped answering to elected Kosovo is the model for the dismemberment of the Ukraine. John McCain believes the dismemberment of the Ukraine will signal the downfall of Russia, the collapse of Iran and then Pakistan, more mission creep, Africa, Asia, perhaps tunneling under the ice caps of Antarctica.governments after 9/11, Kosovo was a “business opportunity.” Serbs were easy targets, a weak government in Belgrade unwilling to resist ethnic cleansing.

Delusion and power, mission creep knows no bounds and is never confined by logic, reason or sanity.

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2014/03...mission-creep/
    Last edited by Calz; 21st March 2014 at 07:45.

30. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Post:

avid (21st March 2014), Bill Ryan (21st March 2014), Cidersomerset (21st March 2014), David Trd1 (23rd March 2014), Frank V (21st March 2014), Hawkwind (21st March 2014), Hervé (21st March 2014), Ivanhoe (21st March 2014), Johnny (31st March 2014), Nine (23rd March 2014), Operator (21st March 2014), Reinhard (21st March 2014), Rocky_Shorz (21st March 2014), Snookie (2nd February 2015)

31. Link to Post #76
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,346 times in 21,472 posts

Quote Posted by Ilie Pandia (here)
    For him [Putin] not to be a pawn, would imply that he has some pretty good protection from "someone" that opposes the "One World Government"
    For one take on this, see Preston James article on VeteransToday: Secret Space War XIV: Tall White Nordics call Marduk’s Bluff ?.

I posted the Conclusions of this article in a jackovesk thread that has covered this in more detail: Secret Space war XIII: Alien Partners tell Putin, “Don’t Worry, We’ve Got Your Back” -- Post #43.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

32. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

avid (21st March 2014), Bill Ryan (21st March 2014), David Trd1 (23rd March 2014), Jake (21st March 2014), Johnny (31st March 2014), Nine (23rd March 2014), pounamuknight (28th December 2018), Reinhard (21st March 2014), Rocky_Shorz (23rd March 2014), Ron Mauer Sr (21st March 2014), Snookie (2nd February 2015)

33. Link to Post #77
    United States Avalon Member mgray's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,508 times in 1,196 posts

Call me a pragmatist but Putin went into the Ukraine/Crimea because he had a huge military presence there after the Olympics. No reason to ship them out without grabbing control to secure his precious nat gas and oil pipelines.
    The US military at current staffing levels are powerless to enter the region to combat the action. The idea of setting up a Pan Arab region, which has a deep hatred of the west was accomplished years ago. Does the west wish Iran harm, I believe so for its position to sell oil for something other than in US dollars.
    I believe the idea of a sovereign-backed nuclear strike is so 20th Century thinking. Should a nuclear denotation go off it would probably be in a world capital stored in a suitcase with a radical group taking responsibility.
    Putin is certainly a global player but his eye is on unrest in the Middle East as well for the simply reason as a foil to the US, he keeps the price of oil above $100 a barrel, which fills his state coffers with cash to fuel his nationalistic ambitions.

34. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to mgray For This Post:

Alan (5th April 2014), Bill Ryan (21st March 2014), David Trd1 (23rd March 2014), Eram (21st March 2014), Johnny (31st March 2014), Nine (23rd March 2014), Reinhard (21st March 2014)

35. Link to Post #78
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,798 times in 666 posts

Looks like Putin's being attacked on more than one front,

QuoteSame tactics used to cause collapse of Asian economies in 1990s now being employed against anti-NWO nations

By Bill White

Zionist bankers and Rothschild-owned media outlets like The Wall Street Journal have launched a coordinated attack on the currencies of nations refusing to join their New World Order (NWO), according to Turkish Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan and other leaders of victimized countries, including Russia, Venezuela and Argentina.
    - See more at: http://americanfreepress.net/?p=1599....iQsTTKJ9.dpuf
    http://americanfreepress.net/?p=15990
    Sapere aude

36. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Taurean For This Post:

Bill Ryan (21st March 2014), Cidersomerset (21st March 2014), Eram (21st March 2014), Johnny (31st March 2014), Reinhard (21st March 2014), seko (21st March 2014), Snookie (2nd February 2015), Watching from Cyprus (21st March 2014)

37. Link to Post #79
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,631 times in 18,693 posts

The big difference from the cold war is the access to different media from both
    sides of the spectrum illustrated well from this report from RT ....

Some will say that RT has a Russian bias whichis true, but so has every other news
    channel in the world to a degree and I watch the BBC news,Channell 4 news and
    others regularly to keep up to date and balanced from the mainstream view.

Then I compare with outlets on the web and try to discuss whats happening on
    here. So none of us have the full picture of whats happening as it is fluid and
    changing. What we know is that back in the cold war it was 'Them or Us' mentality
    & the elite enjoyed that as the populations were kept under control by fear of
    mutual destruction.Which left TPTB able to keep everything under control.

1990 was an end of an era when the Berlin wall came down and this was the
    window for optimism when a peace dividend could have pushed the world toward
    peace and prosperity for all. But the Neo-cons seized the initiative and planned
    the 'New American Century' which spawned 9/11 and the war on terror. By using
    the American mil ind complex and military muscle, we are where we are. There are
    lots of twists and turns and plenty of regional conflicts to keep the arms sales up,
    and that's hard to stop and is what the UN was set up to deal with. But the larger
    strategic safety of the world is only in a few hands, US, NATO China, Russia. So
    this 'Game of Thrones' seems to be continueing....Tit for Tat politics was common
    during the cold war and led to the massive arsenals of nuclear weapons on the
    planet today. Lets hope common sense and the public from both East & West
    do not let this spiral back to those frosty days.

I went off at a bit of tangent there I was only supposed
    to introduce this vid..LOL

Washington and Moscow go tit-for-tat over sanctions

Published on 20 Mar 2014

The US is stepping up its efforts against Russian officials by imposing more
    sanctions. With Crimea joining Russia after its referendum on Sunday, Moscow and
    Washington have been locked in a tit-for-tat battle over sanctions and PR. Adding
    further complications is the huge of flow of misinformation surrounding the crisis,
    which RT's Anastasia Churkina wades into to find the truth.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now after writing all that above, what if none of it matters ? and there are greater
    powers at play. Possibly ET , inter dimensional , ancient blood lines, secret societies.
    Then the whole thing gets more complicated, and is why I'm drawn to Avalon and
    the picture is much bigger than we are shown imo, but that's a lot harder to bring
    out of the shadows as many researchers have found out. We can discuss it here
    and on other forums but when I discuss it in the sorting office at the Post office its
    still a joke and though many are interested in parts do not study enough to see the
    bigger picture.

This is a possible of example of how things maybe although the
    Satan / Lucifer bit, I'm not into.

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread812761/pg1

http://www.thepeoplesvoice.org/TPV3/...aled-who-reall

====================================================

just watched this the last few minutes especially he reiterates the stupidity
    of going back to a cold war mentality....

Jesse Ventura: Undeclared martial law in US, should get back to freedoms we've lost since 9/11

Last edited by Cidersomerset; 21st March 2014 at 15:24.

38. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Bill Ryan (21st March 2014), Dennis Leahy (21st March 2014), Frank V (21st March 2014), Gardener (21st March 2014), Jake (21st March 2014), Johnny (31st March 2014), learninglight (21st March 2014), Nine (23rd March 2014), Reinhard (21st March 2014), Rocky_Shorz (23rd March 2014), seko (21st March 2014), Snookie (2nd February 2015), Taurean (21st March 2014), ThePythonicCow (21st March 2014)

39. Link to Post #80
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,405 times in 1,922 posts

http://investmentwatchblog.com/russi...mea-peninsula/

Russian article from 2008: “Obama will trigger World War III starting from the Crimea peninsula”

Obama begins the third world in the Crimea Remember this page!

December 26 , 16:58 | Arseny Palkin

Lenty.ru: Japan Crimea is not a hindrance
    REGNUM: Yatsenuk forced to speak in Russian
    Â
    Under the new U.S. President Barack Obama in the Crimea will be implemented scenario of armed conflict. ” It is the American scenario , and under Obama the probability is much higher than under McCain, ” – said at a roundtable in Kiev, Russian political scientist Andrei Okara , said ” New Region ” .
    Expert explains : “It became clear when it was announced that what people will represent the Obama team . These are people whose professional registration – Wall Street. These people are engaged in a technology called ” technologies of controlled chaos . ”

According to Okara , after Georgia area ” controlled chaos ” in the first place , was to be the Ukraine, namely – Crimea . ” This is the point of a fire , including global conflicts that escalate into a world war , which, unfortunately , is one of the scenarios , the implementation of which at the moment from the real ” – says the analyst.

His colleague from the Ukrainian Institute of Russia Andrey Blinov agree that Russia is not interested in such a conflict . ” When people talk about the war in the Crimea or in the hamlet St. Michael , I believe that this scenario is marginal . A question more active economic participation of Russian capital is very likely. But it depends on when the crisis is over . If in 2010 , while Russia will be much weaker , “- said the expert .

http://www.utro.ru/2008/12/26/peredovica/
    Last edited by Camilo; 21st March 2014 at 17:03.

40. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Camilo For This Post:

Cidersomerset (21st March 2014), Frank V (21st March 2014), Johnny (31st March 2014), Snookie (2nd February 2015)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 118 FirstFirst 1 4 14 54 104 118 LastLast