+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 118 FirstFirst 1 5 15 55 105 118 LastLast

Thread: Ukraine, Crimea, Syria, Israel, Iran, Turkey, Putin, China, and World War III

1. Link to Post #81
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,632 times in 18,693 posts

Default Re: Ukraine, Crimea, Syria, Israel, Iran, Turkey, Putin, China, and World War III

Although I have watched this several times , I thought I should watch it
    again and it is chilling. Its four years old ( where did that go ?? ). I
    think I was muddling some of it up with other info, so its definitely worth
    watching again imo.

I think I will move the masons graphic to here....

http://www.thepeoplesvoice.org/TPV3/...aled-who-reall

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Bill Ryan (21st March 2014), David Trd1 (23rd March 2014), golden lady (22nd March 2014), Hervé (21st March 2014), jagman (21st March 2014), Jake (21st March 2014), Johnny (31st March 2014), learninglight (21st March 2014), LivioRazlo (21st March 2014), panopticon (21st March 2014), spiritwind (21st March 2014)

3. Link to Post #82
    Thanks
    Thanked 456,565 times in 32,726 posts

Default Re: Ukraine, Crimea, Syria, Israel, Iran, Turkey, Putin, China, and World War III

Quote Posted by Ilie Pandia (here)
    Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    I do agree with several other comments, btw, that Putin and his advisers are (a) very well-informed and (b) pretty smart. (And I do not think that Putin is on board with the NWO game. He's a chess-master, and is playing his own game with his own agenda. He is no globalist pawn.)
    Hello Bill,

Can you detail why do you think Putin is no globalist pawn?

The reason I ask this is because I came to believe that those that attempt to rule the world (at a very high level), have no names, no faces and they definitely are not in the news. Putin may think of himself that he is independent, but isn't there a strong possibility that he is being played? I am thinking here of everything from mind control, "black magic", advanced tech, miss information and so on that could easily take Putin out or "change his mind".

For him not to be a pawn, would imply that he has some pretty good protection from "someone" that opposes the "One World Government", so this is why I am curious why do you say he is no globalist pawn? Who or what do you think is behind him in this case?
    Hi, Ilie!

Here's a very brief summary in an attempt to answer your excellent question.

Based on readily available data, Putin's intervention in
    • Georgia (South Ossetia) in Aug 2008,
    • Syria (basically via his highly influential Sept 2013 opinion piece in the New York Times), and
    • now Crimea, after provocation from what looks VERY much like a western-inspired right-wing takeover of Ukraine
    ... all indicates to me that this is NOT orchestrated, but that Putin is a real thorn in the side of globalist plans.

Furthermore, if Joel Skousen's hypothesis is to be taken seriously (that the plan is, within the next 6-10 years, to provoke Russia into a nuclear first strike against the US in order to complete the NWO takeover of the planet), if Putin was just part of a choreographed Punch-and-Judy show, why wait another half dozen years when the world is waking up at a daily-increasing rate? They'd trigger the war tomorrow, via some flare-up in Syria, Crimea or elsewhere.

This, too, implies that Putin is not under control, and that the plan is somehow to trick or provoke him.

4. The Following 27 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

AlaBil (21st March 2014), andresrx1782 (21st March 2014), Atlas (21st March 2014), Cardillac (21st March 2014), chocolate (21st March 2014), Cidersomerset (21st March 2014), Cognitive Dissident (22nd March 2014), David Trd1 (23rd March 2014), Dennis Leahy (21st March 2014), Eram (21st March 2014), Frank V (21st March 2014), Hervé (21st March 2014), Jake (21st March 2014), Jean-Luc (21st March 2014), Johnny (31st March 2014), kanishk (21st March 2014), learninglight (21st March 2014), LivioRazlo (21st March 2014), meeradas (19th August 2014), MorningFox (21st March 2014), Neal (27th March 2014), Nine (23rd March 2014), Reinhard (21st March 2014), Snookie (2nd February 2015), Sophocles (21st March 2014), syrwong (21st March 2014)

5. Link to Post #83
    United States Avalon Member loc333's Avatar
    Thanks

The news in u.s. is saying nothing about the ukraine. newly elected.being neo natzi,s...Why wouldnt jewish americans have a problem with this.Most of us yanks have been dumb down not to notice things like this but wouldnt the jewish community say something. Not that there bad people but what the hell.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to loc333 For This Post:

Eram (21st March 2014), Johnny (31st March 2014), learninglight (21st March 2014)

7. Link to Post #84
    Thanks
    Thanked 456,565 times in 32,726 posts

-------

I should add a little more to supplement my post #82 above:

To stage-manage a war, one must create an enemy. That enemy can either be a stooge, or one that's manipulated and provoked. In this case, I see no evidence that Putin is a stooge.

To answer the second part of Ilie's question, re mind control, electronic influence, black magic and the like, the Russians are very advanced in that department. Ever since the 60s and 70s, the Americans have been working hard to catch up. See this book:

Psychic Discoveries Behind the Iron Curtain by Sheila Ostrander and Lynn Schroeder

And regarding the highest-level controllers themselves, there are persistent rumors that among them there is now a degree of division and disagreement.

The globalist plans are fracturing and not working as well as they'd like, which actually makes this period we're living through very dangerous indeed.... they may not have a lot of time left to implement their coup de grace, and may therefore try something stupid, extreme, or desperate.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 21st March 2014 at 14:50.

8. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Cardillac (21st March 2014), chocolate (21st March 2014), Cidersomerset (21st March 2014), Cognitive Dissident (22nd March 2014), David Trd1 (23rd March 2014), Dennis Leahy (21st March 2014), Hervé (21st March 2014), Jean-Luc (21st March 2014), Johnny (31st March 2014), kanishk (21st March 2014), learninglight (21st March 2014), LivioRazlo (21st March 2014), loc333 (21st March 2014), Neal (27th March 2014), Nine (23rd March 2014), Reinhard (21st March 2014), seko (21st March 2014), Snookie (2nd February 2015), Sophocles (21st March 2014), steven69 (21st March 2014)

9. Link to Post #85
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Language
    Discordian
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,082 times in 4,764 posts

It is a question of Putin's relationship to the central banks, I would think.

10. Link to Post #86
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,305 times in 365 posts

... (And I do not think that Putin is on board with the NWO game. He's a chess-master, and is playing his own game with his own agenda. He is no globalist pawn.)...
    I find that very difficult to believe for a number of reasons.

First, Putin was president of Russia in 2001. As previously mentioned, he must have been aware that the September 11 attacks were a false flag. If he truly wanted to disrupt the plans for a NWO all he had to do was come forward with the intel he had at that time. It would not have been possible for the US government to block an immediate investigation into the charges, there wouldn’t have been time to destroy evidence and disappear credible witnesses. Hard to say what would have happened after that, but for sure Bush, Cheney and crew would have been in prison, in hiding or dead and plans for a NWO would have been stopped cold. Didn’t happen. In fact, when Thierry Meyssan’s book on the subject came out Pravda just as thoroughly dismissed it as nonsense as Time and Newsweek did. Not only did the Russian government and media play along with the globalists’ plans, there must have been a high degree of certainty that they (and the rest of the world’s leaders and mass media) would play along for the plan to even be considered.

Second, it’s exceedingly difficult to know with any degree of certainty who the ringleaders of the cabal actually are. Some names have, however, been established with very little doubt. Among those are the Schiffs and Warburgs, whose fingerprints are all over the Bolshevik Revolution. In short, Lenin and Stalin were illuminati pawns. Lenin’s job was to tear down the pre-existing system of tzarist rule, Stalin’s was to get rid of any opposition to the new system of communist rule. After Stalin’s death, that job passed to the KGB. There is no freakin way that Putin became an officer within that agency without being compliant with its agenda. Which, on one level, was the advancement of Soviet interests and on a broader level was laying the ground work for the planned NWO. Did Putin know he was part of a globalist agenda? Dunno, but he’s certainly not dumb, so he probably was at least somewhat aware of his role. Would the cabal have allowed him to become president of Russia if he wasn’t at least cooperating with their plans? No freakin way.

The cabal clearly are in control of all three branches of the American government and all mass media within that country. (Jagman, please note I’m not being Anti-American here. I’m being Anti-Illuminati.) They also were in control of the Soviet Union until its collapse. The degree of control may have been somewhat diminished when the union dissolved into separate nations, but there certainly was no overall purge of globalist control from the system. If there had been, similar purges would have followed worldwide.

Third, it’s also exceedingly difficult to know with any degree of certainty just how widespread and complete illuminati control of geopolitics is, but we can take an educated guess. Their principal means of control has always been financial. Pretty safe bet that the figures published by the media they own are false. So, let’s see where a calculation based on fairly safe assumptions leads us. Since wealth and poverty are relative terms, (If I have ten dollars in a world where everyone else has on average one, I’m relatively rich. If I have ten dollars in a world where everyone else has on average one thousand, I’m relatively poor.) I’ll do a hypothetical calculation of percentages of world wealth. If the illuminati held 1% of world wealth when the Bank of England was founded in 1694 and the control they thereby gained over fiat currency and fractional reserve lending gave them a 2% advantage over everyone else, what percentage of world wealth would they then hold today? To be clear, I’m not saying they are transferring 2% of world wealth to their coffers annually. I’m saying their assets increase just 2% faster than everyone else’s. (Which I think is a very conservative estimate.) So, in 1694 they control 1% of world resources, in 1695 it’s 1.02%, 1696- 1.0302%, etc. At this rate by 1900 would control 50% of assets on the planet. Since wealth held outside illuminati control never falls to absolute zero, rather than calculate their percentage increase I’ll calculate everyone else’s percentage loss from this point forward. At 2% it halves every 35 years.
    So if the distribution is 50/50 in 1900,
    it’s 75/25 in 1935,
    87.5/12.5 in 1970,
    93.75/6.25 in 2005
    and roughly 94.6/5.4% today.

Since the calculation is based on percentages, whatever number is assigned to the value of total world assets is entirely arbitrary. I’ll use 100 trillion for convenience. If there are 10,000 people in the cabal (the actually number is probably far less than that) and 7 billion other people on the planet. Based on a 2% financial advantage spread over 320 years and 100 trillion dollars in current estimated value of world assets. Each person in the cabal would control on average $9.5 billion in assets and people outside the cabal would control on average $714. If these calculations are even remotely accurate(and I think they’re relatively conservative), then it’s not a matter of 2% of the population controlling 90% of the wealth. It’s more like .00014% controlling 95% of the wealth.

Financial control translates into political control. So, 95% control of global finances should provide about an equal level of control of global politics. With that level of control, would a group bent on implementing a NWO allow anyone outside their control to become president of a country as vitally important to their plans as Russia? Again, no freakin way. Okay, there was a brief slip up with JFK, but Kennedy almost certainly had a radical change of heart after taking office (Timothy Leary claims this was a result of him using LSD which Leary provided through his secratary.) In any case, that problem was resolved relatively quickly and steps were no doubt taken to insure that it would never happen again. As David Icke says, Presidents aren’t elected, they’re selected. That’s just as true in Russia as it is in the US. And they’re selected by the globalists based more on control-ability than competence (How else could George W. have become president of anything?)

11. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Hawkwind For This Post:

awakeningmom (13th March 2015), Bill Ryan (21st March 2014), Bongo (21st March 2014), Cidersomerset (21st March 2014), Cognitive Dissident (22nd March 2014), Conehead (21st March 2014), David Trd1 (23rd March 2014), Dennis Leahy (21st March 2014), Flash (21st March 2014), Johnny (31st March 2014), learninglight (21st March 2014), Limor Wolf (21st March 2014), LivioRazlo (21st March 2014), Napping (21st March 2014), Nine (23rd March 2014), Reinhard (21st March 2014), Ron Mauer Sr (21st March 2014), seko (21st March 2014), Wind (21st March 2014)

12. Link to Post #87
    Thanks

I don't know about Putin, he obviously knows whats really happening and RT
    definitely questions 9/11 and reports a lot of what other mainstream outlets
    would call conspiracy......But I certainly cannot argue with JW ..LOL

Quote (How else could George W. have become president of anything?)
    When its suggested the cabal / PTB are dumbing down the public, well they
    certainly started at the top with JW....The ultimate puppet on a string.

" The key is to keep expectation low " he says in below interview.....

Published on 6 Sep 2012

WTF? It's hard to be believe that dolt was in charge, or was he ever?
    Honestly, how could someone so thick become the world's leader?
    It reminds one of the 1979 film 'Being There.' He doesn't know the
    definition of the word 'backstory' when asked about 'The Stranger.'
    It is so, so very sad! Worse, he goes on to claim that he read 60
    books in the period of January through September 2006. Sorry?
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    and where was Georgie on 9/11 safely in school with his
    playmates while Uncles Dick & Don caused mayhem.

George Bush's 20 worst moments

short vid and list on link
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...t-moments.html

I could of chosen many more quotes...Other countries have had unarticulate
    leaders before and some were a lot worse & evil.

But how the hell does the only world super power have a idiot like JW straight out
    of the 'Beverly Hill Billies' Unless he was chosen to be the perfect 'patsy' for
    Chaney, Rumsfeld and crew during the 9/11 false flag and implementing the 'New
    American century agenda'. Which leads into what Bill talks about in the
    Anglo Saxon mission. As this is a fluid operation only time will tell but the players
    mentioned China, Iran are still front line targets for the Neo -con / Anglo agenda
    which could be two parts of a bigger picture which is now drawing in Russia.......

===================================================

BREAKING! Russia Today: 9/11 was a False Flag Attack

Published on 20 Sep 2013

Bigger than Watergate': US 'regular' meetings with Al-Qaeda's leader; documented
    White House 'false flag terrorism' moving people 'like sheep'; the father of Twin
    Towers victim tell us why he backs this month's 9/11 campaign on Times Square
    and around the world; & the protests calendar for September.

Published on 15 Mar 2013

Abby Martin speaks with independent journalist, and co-host of Media Roots Radio,
    Robbie Martin, about the recent revelations of former vice president Dick Cheney
    lying to the 9/11 commission, and what larger implications this could have.

===================================================
    I know many of you know a lot of what I'm saying but there are new people
    looking in and is why I like to qualify the info with vids/docs if I can.....

This is a joke, Georgie the leader of the 'free World' was to scared to see the
    nasty commission on his own. Uncle Dick had to hold his hand...Ridiculous
    JW was not trusted to keep the story straight and may have said the wrong
    thing and spilled the beans unintentionally.

Last edited by Cidersomerset; 21st March 2014 at 16:57.

13. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Atlas (21st March 2014), Bill Ryan (21st March 2014), bruno dante (21st March 2014), David Trd1 (23rd March 2014), Dennis Leahy (21st March 2014), Eram (21st March 2014), Gardener (21st March 2014), Hawkwind (21st March 2014), Johnny (31st March 2014), learninglight (21st March 2014), Reinhard (21st March 2014), Ron Mauer Sr (21st March 2014)

14. Link to Post #88
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,889 times in 15,481 posts

A few points for Putin in my books:

Quote [...]

By Servando Gonzalez in http://henrymakow.com/2014/03/gay-is...e-same-as.html

PUTIN

Granted, like most politicians such as the Bushes, the Clintons and Obama, Vladimir Putin might be corrupt and power hungry. But there is a big difference that makes him a fierce enemy of the NWO conspirators: contrary to his American counterparts, Putin loves his country. His dream is to change Russia into a first class industrialized country with a large middle class.

Moreover, Putin is not associated with the Council on Foreign Relations, the Bilderberg Group, the World Economic Forum or any other globalist organizations. He is not conspiring in the shadows to eliminate Russia's sovereignty and create a New World Order -- a global government controlled by oil magnates, international bankers and CEOs of transnational corporations.

Contrary to his CFR foes, Putin's goal is not to turn back history and change Russia again into the medieval, hunger-games-like society the CFR conspirators imposed on the Russian people for more than half a century and now envision for the rest of the world, including the U.S.

And that makes a big difference.

The CFR globalist conspirators hate Putin for the same reasons they hated Kennedy and Reagan, the last presidents who really loved America. It will not be so easy for them, however, to get rid of Putin the same way they got rid of Kennedy and tried to eliminate Reagan.

[...]

Servando Gonzalez, is a Cuban-born American writer, historian, semiologist and intelligence analyst. He has written books, essays and articles on Latin American history, intelligence, espionage, and semiotics. Servando is the author of Historia herética de la revolución fidelista, Observando, The Secret Fidel Castro: Deconstructing the Symbol, The Nuclear Deception: Nikita Khrushchev and the Cuban Missile Crisis and La madre de todas las conspiraciones: Una novela de ideas subversivas, all available at Amazon.com.
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

15. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Atlas (21st March 2014), Bill Ryan (21st March 2014), Carmody (21st March 2014), chocolate (21st March 2014), Cidersomerset (21st March 2014), David Trd1 (23rd March 2014), Dennis Leahy (21st March 2014), Frank V (21st March 2014), jbins (21st March 2014), Jean-Luc (21st March 2014), Johnny (31st March 2014), Reinhard (21st March 2014), Snookie (2nd February 2015), spiritwind (21st March 2014)

16. Link to Post #89
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,305 times in 365 posts

Addendum- I made my last post prior to reading your response to Ilie
    ... Here's a very brief summary in an attempt to answer your excellent question.

Based on readily available data, Putin's intervention in
    • Syria (basically via his highly influential Sept 2013 opinion piece in the New York Times), and
    • now Crimea, after provocation from what looks VERY much like a western-inspired right-wing takeover of Ukraine
    ... all indicates to me that this is NOT orchestrated, but that Putin is a real thorn in the side of globalist plans.

Furthermore, if Joel Skousen's hypothesis is to be taken seriously (that the plan is, within the next 6-10 years, to provoke Russia into a nuclear first strike against the US in order to complete the NWO takeover of the planet), if Putin was just part of a choreographed Punch-and-Judy show, why wait another half dozen years when the world is waking up at a daily-increasing rate? They'd trigger the war tomorrow, via some flare-up in Syria, Crimea or elsewhere.

This, too, implies that Putin is not under control, and that the plan is somehow to trick or provoke him.
    As I alluded to in my first post on this thread, in order for a global conflict to take place the soldiers and populace of both sides have to believe that what they are doing is necessary and right. In this case the Russians must believe that they are fighting to save the world from American Imperialism. The Americans must believe that they are fighting to stop the rise of a new Hitler. What better way to beat the war drums than through a few preliminary conflicts? American media is still pumping out images of the unchecked suffering in Syria, with the implied “We could have prevented this if only Russia hadn’t stepped in.” Israel intercepts missiles supposedly being sent from Iran. Who do you think will catch the blame if another supposed shipment of missiles makes it into the hands of the supposed Anti-Semetic terrorists and manages to hit a target (schoolyard, hospital or retirement home being my guess)?

The players being in conflict is one of the defining characteristics of a Punch and Judy show, not evidence that something other than that is taking place, IMO.
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 21st March 2014 at 21:21.

17. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Hawkwind For This Post:

Bill Ryan (21st March 2014), Cidersomerset (21st March 2014), David Trd1 (23rd March 2014), Frank V (21st March 2014), Johnny (31st March 2014), learninglight (21st March 2014), Limor Wolf (21st March 2014), Reinhard (21st March 2014), Snookie (2nd February 2015)

18. Link to Post #90
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,169 times in 1,448 posts

Not that I know anything about what would mean to be a soldier, but usually soldiers follow orders ...

Edited to add:
    I agree with Amzer, regarding the quote he last wrote.
    Putin is a nationalist (at least that is the image he has in my country),
    he loves Russia,
    and also with the scale of Russia together with a powerful ally as China could be, he needs no NWO allegiance.
    Last edited by chocolate; 21st March 2014 at 17:03.

19. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to chocolate For This Post:

Bill Ryan (21st March 2014), Cidersomerset (21st March 2014), David Trd1 (23rd March 2014), Frank V (21st March 2014), Hervé (21st March 2014), Johnny (31st March 2014), learninglight (21st March 2014), Snookie (2nd February 2015), ThePythonicCow (21st March 2014)

20. Link to Post #91
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,428 times in 258 posts

Anybody else notice the awkward, sort of macho body language between Bush and Brian Williams in the above interview? There were several subtle and not so subtle invasions of personal space, combined with chest puffing and attempts at authoritative pointing or gesturing. It was just this weird kind of back n forth dominance posturing. Almost hard to watch. Awkward!
    Last edited by bruno dante; 21st March 2014 at 17:06.

21. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to bruno dante For This Post:

Becky (21st March 2014), Bill Ryan (21st March 2014), chocolate (21st March 2014), Cidersomerset (21st March 2014), David Trd1 (23rd March 2014), Johnny (31st March 2014), learninglight (21st March 2014), lslimerick (21st March 2014)

22. Link to Post #92
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

I personally feel that Putin, or the US for that matter, nobody wants to start a war. Because they all realize what a possible war would mean, with the present level of technology.

What we are watching is just a charade. A show off and a power-play, as stated a bit before me. In my opinion, too.

But that doesn't mean we shouldn't know about the details beneath the surface.
    The more we know, the less they can speculate with our 'apparent' unawareness.

BG at present is pro-Russian oriented, it has been, and it will ever be, as far as I can see it, despite the pro-American influences one gets to also sense on occasion. Being on the crossroad between Europe and Asia, Russia/Putin have already secured one passage for their influence. And their gas for that matter.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/South_Stream

That South Stream is under way, BTW.

The Ukraine, hate me for saying that, has been Russian for a very, very long time. The mere fact that all of a sudden it wants now to become part of the EU is very, very suspicious, to say the least. I wonder why the change of heart?

Putin/Russia are aware of the power play staged at such a comfortable place.
    And they just play. What happens behind that is another question all together.

The Ukraine is valuable both for Russia and for EU with its vast amount of natural resources, and its strategic location, both between EU/Russia and being around one of the largest Russian Rivers (once at least was a part of Russia) --> Chernobil

So yes, Putin wants the Ukraine. And the Ukraine once wanted to be associated with Russia. See here: Commonwealth_of_Independent_States

If it weren't for it being torn apart by pro-western interests right now, that wouldn't be a place for a crisis such as it is today. But a quarrel isn't going to make Russia let go of its source of bread and other valuable goods.
    Last edited by chocolate; 21st March 2014 at 17:53.

23. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to chocolate For This Post:

Bill Ryan (21st March 2014), David Trd1 (23rd March 2014), Eram (21st March 2014), Flash (21st March 2014), Hervé (21st March 2014), Johnny (31st March 2014), learninglight (21st March 2014), Limor Wolf (21st March 2014), Reinhard (21st March 2014), ThePythonicCow (21st March 2014), Wind (23rd March 2014)

24. Link to Post #93
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,315 times in 10,234 posts

I do agree with several other comments, btw, that Putin and his advisers are (a) very well-informed and (b) pretty smart. (And I do not think that Putin is on board with the NWO game. He's a chess-master, and is playing his own game with his own agenda. He is no globalist pawn.)
    Hello Bill,

The reason I ask this is because I came to believe that those that attempt to rule the world (at a very high level), have no names, no faces and they definitely are not in the news. Putin may think of himself that he is independent, but isn't there a strong possibility that he is being played? I am thinking here of everything from mind control, "black magic", advanced tech, miss information and so on that could easily take Putin out or "change his mind".

For him not to be a pawn, would imply that he has some pretty good protection from "someone" that opposes the "One World Government", so this is why I am curious why do you say he is no globalist pawn? Who or what do you think is behind him in this case?
    There is a quote on intelligence by Gary Kasparov, apparently, and it goes something like 'millions with an IQ of 180 could not (collectively) beat a single person with an IQ of 220'.

This is part of our problem, here, it is a case of Godel's incompleteness theorem... as applied to scope of intelligence.

Our saving grace, is that the sociopaths that are the enablers and actors in this staged play, are not of that level of intelligence.

In their favor, they will not stand by, and they will and do physically act. they act without emotional consequence, and launch into any activity that can remain clandestine and achieve their aims. Morality and ethics are not just ignored, but it's evidence in others is used as a tool to reach their aims. Another crowbar, a highly effective one at that, by which to manipulate others.

There is nothing they won't do, specifically in the west, to immediately and clandestinely turn on anyone who is even suspected to be moving to acting physically, as any motion in that direction ruins their slow build of a nest of intention, one being set up like dominoes. To fire up a purposely created tinderbox, a purposely created attempt into a cascade of effects in western culture and society. One might say that all those other games in other countries are not just part of their aims, but data mining and training for what has gone on in the western manipulations.

To discuss all of this, and also disseminate this information about who and what they are and how they are positioned in given levels of the systems, is a powerful method of defeating them.

This is how we ended up with approx 250 news organizations in the USA being run effectively by 6 people, 5 of which are of one particular ethnic origin and social cultural grouping.

Which is clear evidence of this hidden group... understanding, quite clearly, that control of information that people have, in which to ruminate via, is ultra critical to achieving their aims.

That, in a nutshell, leaves us with this thread, being what it is, in this moment.
    Last edited by Carmody; 21st March 2014 at 17:32.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

25. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Bill Ryan (21st March 2014), chocolate (21st March 2014), David Trd1 (23rd March 2014), Eram (21st March 2014), exponentialist (30th March 2014), Flash (21st March 2014), Frank V (21st March 2014), Hawkwind (21st March 2014), Hervé (21st March 2014), Jean-Luc (21st March 2014), Johnny (31st March 2014), learninglight (21st March 2014), Limor Wolf (21st March 2014), Nine (24th March 2014), seko (21st March 2014), Snookie (2nd February 2015), spiritwind (21st March 2014), Wind (23rd March 2014)

26. Link to Post #94
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,249 times in 1,238 posts

[...]

The following are my personal beliefs, so take them with a grain of salt...
    • Putin did play along with all the G7/G8/G20 gatherings, but only so in order to keep his nose on top of the matter. From the strategic point of view, this was a much better approach than fighting the Anglo-Saxon mission from the sidelines of the globalist conventions.
    • Putin has known all about the Anglo-Saxon Mission and its plans all along - don't forget he was head of the KGB for a long time, which in terms of having control and information puts him (at minimum) at the same level of insight and expertise as George H.W. Bush - and I believe that this is why, in the spirit of abiding by Russian law and having served two presidential terms already, he consented to having his right-hand man Dimitry Medvedev observe the Russian presidency for one term (with Putin himself as the Russian Prime Minister), only to then immediately make his return as Russian President, specifically in anticipation of the events as they are currently playing out in Crimea. It was a matter of timing.

Another thing which I would like to mention is that there is a book on "9/11" which I have here on my computer, but which I have not yet finished reading in its entirety because it is huge in volume - over 1 GiB! - and the author's English is not very good, plus that he also digresses a lot in order to prove both his credibility and the legitimacy of his claims. I have downloaded this book (as a PDF) by way of a pointer from Kerry Cassidy on Project Camelot's website, and I think I downloaded it from (I believe) Gordon Duff's website, but unfortunately, I did not write down the link at the time.

The author of this book is a former ex-Soviet officer, and he states that the Soviet's nuclear arsenal, while impressive and incredibly advanced, was never intended for an offensive, but rather specifically geared towards a defensive scenario only. Whether it is Putin's pragmatic acceptance of the existing Russian (and former Soviet) military infrastructure or whether he himself also believes that peace is to be preserved at all time - personally, I do not think that Putin would be cherishing any imperialist ideals - his attitude does appear to be that he wants to preserve world peace at all cost, and therefore I think that he won't be so stupid as to fall for a provocation scenario.

Vladimir Putin is a chess player. So is Zbigniew Brzezinsky. I myself also play chess on occasion - albeit that it's been a few months now since I've last played against a human being - but if I were to wager a bet on the outcome of a chess match between Putin and Brzezinsky, then my money would be on Putin. Unlike the Anglo-Saxon imperialists, Putin does not assume the arrogance of superiority that he's going to win before the match has started. He's much too careful for that.

Of course, in the end, there is a lot more at stake than just a conflict between two nations; it's the faith of the whole planet - or at the very least, the northern hemisphere - which depends on the outcome of this chess game. And we also know that the Anglo-Saxon Mission, by way of its favorite tool, the United States of America, does engage in first strikes. They've been invading too many sovereign nations already in the seven decades since World War II to leave any room for doubt. So there is no guarantee that there would not be an armed conflict again between East and West. But it need not necessarily be a nuclear conflict.

From the point of view of humanity, a nuclear conflict - should it come to that - would be a terrible thing, of course. From the strategic point of view however, I'm convinced that Putin will present the aggressors with a few nasty surprises, and that in the end, their plan will still fail.

I suspect that Obama and his cronies know that Putin is a dangerous adversary and that he may cause their plan to fail, which is why I think that it most likely won't come to the hoped-by-them nuclear conflict. On the other hand however, I also do think that the Illuminati are not going to allow the failure of a strategy - even if it is their most favored one - to sway them from their end goal.

I do have my own reasons for believing that ultimately, the Illuminati plan will not succeed - at least, not on this time line - because they are on their way to bringing about their own downfall. But we're not quite there yet, and things might still get very ugly for a while before the Illuminati are defeated once and for all.

Just my two cents in whatever your favorite currency. Take them for what they are. :-)

27. Link to Post #95
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,684 times in 8,938 posts

Quote Posted by Carmody (here)
    Hello Bill,

There is a quote on intelligence by Gary Kasparov, apparently, and it goes something like 'millions with an IQ of 180 could not (collectively) beat a single person with an IQ of 220'.

This is part of our problem, here, it is a case of Godel's incompleteness theorem... as applied to scope of intelligence.
    Are you implying here that Putin, or those backing him if any, are brighter than their Western counterparts?

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Eram (21st March 2014), Johnny (31st March 2014)

29. Link to Post #96
    Thanks

Israel Preps for Strike on Iran Nuke Facilities

Published on 20 Mar 2014

Israel Preps for Strike on Iran Nuke Facilities

Is this to do with #13 on page 1 ?....There have
    been many reports of a preliminary stike, but
    could this be the one ?

19 March 2014 Last updated at 16:43

Iran's Zarif 'sees signs of comprehensive nuclear deal'Catherine Ashton and
    Mohammad Javad Zarif in Vienna (19 March 2014) Mohammad Javad Zarif said he
    was "optimistic" about meeting the 20 July deadline for a long-term deal

Iran's foreign minister has said he sees "signs" of a comprehensive deal on its
    nuclear programme, after talks with world powers, Iranian media report.
    Mohammad Javad Zarif was quoted by the Fars news agency as saying "an
    understanding is possible that respects the rights of the Iranian nation".
    Earlier, he and EU foreign policy chief Catherine Ashton said their two days of talks
    in Vienna had been "substantive".

They also agreed to resume discussions in the Austrian capital next month.

Iran and the P5+1 - the US, UK, France, China and Russia plus Germany - are
    seeking to build on an interim deal signed in November, which saw Tehran curb
    uranium enrichment in return for partial sanctions relief.

The world powers want Iran to scale back its sensitive nuclear activities
    permanently to ensure that it cannot assemble a nuclear weapon.

Iranian Foreign Minister

But Iran says its nuclear work, which it insists is peaceful, will continue - and wants
    an end to the sanctions that have crippled its economy.After their latest meeting,
    Mr Zarif and Baroness Ashton issued a joint statement saying they had "substantive
    and useful discussions covering a set of issues", including uranium enrichment, the
    heavy-water reactor at Arak, civil nuclear co-operation and sanctions.

"We will meet again on 7-9 April 2014 in Vienna and continue our work on the
    substantial areas which we intend to cover in a comprehensive agreement. In the
    meantime, technical experts will meet to further elaborate on the details of the
    relevant issues."

Mr Zarif subsequently told reporters: "At this stage we are trying to get an idea...
    of the issues that are involved and how each side sees various aspects of this
    problem."

He added that he was "optimistic" about meeting the 20 July deadline for a long-
    term deal.However, a senior US official warned that it would be very difficult to
    overcome the issues surrounding Iran's uranium enrichment activities, including
    monitoring, the Natanz and Fordo facilities, and its stockpiles of enriched uranium.

"It's a gap that's going to take some hard work to get to a place where we can find
    agreement," the official said.

The official added that differences over the heavy-water reactor under construction
    at Arak, from whose spent fuel plutonium could be extracted by a reprocessing
    plant, remained similarly wide.

Without giving details, the official said there were "many options" for Arak.

The US has previously suggested converting it into a light-water reactor, which
    experts say would produce less plutonium and therefore present less of a
    proliferation threat.

Mr Zarif told reporters on Wednesday that the Arak reactor was "part of Iran's
    nuclear programme and will not be closed down" but did not explicitly rule out
    modifying it.

Last month, the head of the Atomic Energy Organisation of Iran said it could
    introduce some design changes to allay the P5+1's concerns.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-26643505

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Bill Ryan (21st March 2014), David Trd1 (23rd March 2014), Eram (21st March 2014), Johnny (31st March 2014), learninglight (21st March 2014), Limor Wolf (21st March 2014)

31. Link to Post #97
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,317 times in 2,633 posts

Quote Posted by Aragorn (here)
    Another thing which I would like to mention is that there is a book on "9/11" which I have here on my computer, but which I have not yet finished reading in its entirety because it is huge in volume - over 1 GiB! - and the author's English is not very good, plus that he also digresses a lot in order to prove both his credibility and the legitimacy of his claims. I have downloaded this book (as a PDF) by way of a pointer from Kerry Cassidy on Project Camelot's website, and I think I downloaded it from (I believe) Gordon Duff's website, but unfortunately, I did not write down the link at the time.

The author of this book is a former ex-Soviet officer, and he states that the Soviet's nuclear arsenal, while impressive and incredibly advanced, was never intended for an offensive, but rather specifically geared towards a defensive scenario only. Whether it is Putin's pragmatic acceptance of the existing Russian (and former Soviet) military infrastructure or whether he himself also believes that peace is to be preserved at all time - personally, I do not think that Putin would be cherishing any imperialist ideals - his attitude does appear to be that he wants to preserve world peace at all cost, and therefore I think that he won't be so stupid as to fall for a provocation scenario.

Vladimir Putin is a chess player. So is Zbigniew Brzezinsky. I myself also play chess on occasion - albeit that it's been a few months now since I've last played against a human being - but if I were to wager a bet on the outcome of a chess match between Putin and Brzezinsky, then my money would be on Putin. Unlike the Anglo-Saxon imperialists, Putin does not assume the arrogance of superiority that he's going to win before the match has started. He's much too careful for that.

Of course, in the end, there is a lot more at stake than just a conflict between two nations; it's the faith of the whole planet - or at the very least, the northern hemisphere - which depends on the outcome of this chess game. And we also know that the Anglo-Saxon Mission, by way of its favorite tool, the United States of America, does engage in first strikes. They've been invading too many sovereign nations already in the seven decades since World War II to leave any room for doubt. So there is no guarantee that there would not be an armed conflict again between East and West. But it need not necessarily be a nuclear conflict.

From the point of view of humanity, a nuclear conflict - should it come to that - would be a terrible thing, of course. From the strategic point of view however, I'm convinced that Putin will present the aggressors with a few nasty surprises, and that in the end, their plan will still fail.

I suspect that Obama and his cronies know that Putin is a dangerous adversary and that he may cause their plan to fail, which is why I think that it most likely won't come to the hoped-by-them nuclear conflict. On the other hand however, I also do think that the Illuminati are not going to allow the failure of a strategy - even if it is their most favored one - to sway them from their end goal.

I do have my own reasons for believing that ultimately, the Illuminati plan will not succeed - at least, not on this time line - because they are on their way to bringing about their own downfall. But we're not quite there yet, and things might still get very ugly for a while before the Illuminati are defeated once and for all.

Just my two cents in whatever your favorite currency. Take them for what they are. :-)
    Here is the Project Camelot link-up page for the book by Dimitri Khalezov. It is a free download.

Is this the book that you are referring to?

Jake.
    Life creates it, makes it grow. Its energy surrounds us and binds us. Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter. Yoda....

32. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Jake For This Post:

AlaBil (21st March 2014), chocolate (21st March 2014), Frank V (21st March 2014), Hervé (21st March 2014), Johnny (31st March 2014)

33. Link to Post #98
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Do we really 'believe' that Israel will really plan to strike Iran, and also will make sure that this piece of valuable information becomes publicly available through BBC?

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to chocolate For This Post:

Atlas (22nd March 2014), Frank V (21st March 2014), Johnny (31st March 2014)

35. Link to Post #99
    Thanks

21 March 2014 Last updated at 17:26

Ukraine: Putin signs Crimea annexation

Putin signs Crimea annexation law

Vladimir Putin (C) signs a law on ratification of a treaty making Crimea part of
    Russia, during a ceremony in the Kremlin, with Valentina Matviyenko (L), the
    speaker of the upper house of Russian parliament, and Sergei Naryshkin (R), the
    speaker of parliaments lower house (21 Marc 2014) The speakers of Russia's two
    houses of parliament - both targeted by EU sanctions - were at Vladimir Putin's side
    as he signed the law annexing Crimea

President Vladimir Putin has signed a law formalising Russia's takeover of Crimea
    from Ukraine, despite fresh sanctions from the EU and the US.The European
    Union's latest measures target 12 people involved in Russia's annexation of the
    peninsula.Earlier on Friday Ukraine and the EU signed an accord forging closer
    political ties.European leaders also said they would step up efforts to reduce energy
    dependency on Russia.The EU's new sanctions add to an existing list of 21 officials
    affected by travel bans and asset freezes.

They include Deputy Prime Minister Dmitry Rogozin and two close aides of Vladimir
    Putin, Sergey Glazyev and Vladislav Surkov.

The speakers of Russia's two houses of parliament, Valentina Matviyenko and
    Sergei Naryshkin - both at Mr Putin's side as he signed the Crimea law - are also
    included.

While the list targets several figures close to the Russian president, it does not hit
    his inner circle as hard as the sanctions announced by the US on Thursday.

Downgrade

Shares fell sharply in Moscow on Friday as investors assessed the impact of
    Western sanctions on Russia's economy.Two credit rating agencies have now
    downgraded Russia's outlook from stable to negative.Visa and Mastercard have also
    stopped providing services to two Russian financial institutions, Bank Rossiya (hit
    by US sanctions) and SMP Bank.

The accord signed by the EU and Ukrainian Prime Minister Arseniy Yatsenyuk in
    Brussels on Friday contains the political part of the EU Association Agreement
    rejected in November by Viktor Yanukovych, who was then Ukraine's president.

That decision triggered violent protests, Mr Yanukovych's eventual overthrow and
    Russia's subsequent move into Crimea.

Ukraine's PM Arseniy Yatsenyuk met EU leaders including Angela Merkel and the
    Lithuanian president The United Nations Secretary General, Ban Ki-Moon, visiting
    Kiev the day after meeting Mr Putin in Moscow, urged Ukraine and Russia to hold
    talks to prevent the crisis spreading.

Ukraine's interim President Olexander Turchynov, after meeting Mr Ban, said
    Ukraine would never accept "the seizure of its territory".

In a separate development on Friday, Ukrainian police detained the head of the
    Naftogaz state energy firm, Yevhen Bakulin.

He is accused of embezzling $4bn (£2.4bn) during Mr Yanukovych's time in power.

Officials investigating corruption at Ukraine's agriculture ministry are reported to
    have seized tens of thousands of dollars in cash.

Russian troops enter a Ukrainian military base near the Crimean city of Simferopol
    In Crimea itself, forces allied to Russia have been seizing Ukrainian ships and
    taking over military bases.The new authorities in Crimea have invited those serving
    in the Ukrainian forces on the peninsula to switch sides and join Russian forces.

Fireworks

Vladimir Putin has ordered fireworks displays for Moscow and Crimea on Friday
    night to celebrate the region becoming part of the Russian Federation.Russia
    ordered travel bans and asset freezes for nine prominent US officials and
    lawmakers in response to Thursday's announcement of sanctions targeting Mr
    Putin's allies by President Barack Obama.

Senator John McCain, one of those targeted, joked in a tweet that he would have to
    cancel his spring break in Siberia.

Mr Putin said Moscow would not retaliate for the latest EU sanctions - although the
    Russian foreign ministry said there would be a response.

Read more.....

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-26686949

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Crimea, Sevastopol officially join Russia as Putin signs final decree

Published on 21 Mar 2014

Russia has finalized the legal process of taking Crimea under its sovereignty, as
    President Putin signed a law amending the Russian constitution to reflect the
    transition - READ MORE http://on.rt.com/lc4fnx
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 21st March 2014 at 18:21.

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Frank V (21st March 2014), Johnny (31st March 2014), Snookie (2nd February 2015)

37. Link to Post #100
    Thanks

Quote Do we really 'believe' that Israel will really plan to strike Iran, and also will make sure that this piece of valuable information becomes publicly available through BBC?
    I don't know but it was CBN not BBC...LOL

I'm doing my news round !!

---------------------------------------------------

Israel Budgets Billions for Plan to Attack Iran

Friday 21st March 2014 at 04:18 By David Icke

https://youtube.com/watch?v=sqZ2N9pow0g

‘Despite what is characterized as substantive progress in talks between Iran, the
    United States, and the European Union on Iran’s nuclear program, the state of
    Israel has announced it is allocating in excess of 10 billion shekels for war
    preparations.

The Israeli newspaper Haaretz cites three members of the Knesset, Israel’s

parliament, who say between 10 and 12 billion shekels, or between $2.89 and
    $3.47 billion, has been set aside for the attack on Iran. Prime Minister Benjamin
    Netanyahu and Defense Minister Moshe Ya’alon ordered the Israeli military to
    prepare for the attack, the newspaper reported on Wednesday.

Some members of the Knesset question whether the allocation has to do with
    progress between Iran and six Western nations and an agreement reached last
    November. The IDF said it had “received a clear directive from government officials
    from the political echelon – meaning Netanyahu and Ya’alon – to continue readying
    for a possible independent strike by Israel on the Iranian nuclear sites, regardless
    of the talks now happening between Iran and the West,” according to the three
    Knesset members.’

Read more: Israel Budgets Billions for Plan to Attack Iran

http://www.infowars.com/israel-budge...o-attack-iran/

http://www.davidicke.com/headlines/
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 21st March 2014 at 18:06.

38. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

InTheBackground (21st March 2014), Johnny (31st March 2014), learninglight (21st March 2014)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 118 FirstFirst 1 5 15 55 105 118 LastLast