+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 118 FirstFirst 1 6 16 56 106 118 LastLast

Thread: Ukraine, Crimea, Syria, Israel, Iran, Turkey, Putin, China, and World War III

1. Link to Post #101
    Thanks
    Thanked 456,565 times in 32,726 posts

Default Re: Ukraine, Crimea, Syria, Israel, Iran, Turkey, Putin, China, and World War III

-------

Many thanks to all for this most interesting and highly intelligent discussion. Avalon at its best, for sure.

Do continue! But here's a little aside (and this may deserve its own thread, I think):

Last night I watched the PBS documentary feature, The Man Who Saved The World. This is a most extraordinary story, one that's only recently emerged, of the stand-off (as in the Hollywood movie Crimson Tide) in a Russian Nuclear submarine deployed in the Cuban Missile Crisis which back in 1962 brought the world to the brink of war.

The Americans didn't know it, but the subs were armed with nuclear torpedoes as powerful as the bombs of Hiroshima and Nagasaki. One submarine commander, supported by his on-board political officer (who had to consent), gave the order to fire one of the weapons. It would have taken out the entire local US fleet. Such an action would certainly have started World War III, and if that order had been carried out, you and I might not be here reading this now.

One man, and one man alone, the fleet commander (in overall charge of all four submarines in the area), said NO. His solitary intelligence, cool head, courage and vision may well have saved us all.

(Maybe that's what Carmody meant... )

2. The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Atlas (22nd March 2014), avid (22nd March 2014), chocolate (21st March 2014), Cidersomerset (21st March 2014), Foxie Loxie (7th September 2017), Frank V (21st March 2014), Gardener (21st March 2014), Hawkwind (21st March 2014), Hervé (21st March 2014), Jake (22nd March 2014), Johnny (31st March 2014), JRS (23rd March 2014), kanishk (21st March 2014), learninglight (21st March 2014), naste.de.lumina (25th March 2014), Nine (24th March 2014), PathWalker (17th September 2017), seko (21st March 2014), Snookie (2nd February 2015), Sophocles (21st March 2014), ThePythonicCow (21st March 2014), Wind (23rd March 2014)

3. Link to Post #102
    Retired
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,050 times in 3,027 posts

Default Re: Ukraine, Crimea, Syria, Israel, Iran, Turkey, Putin, China, and World War III

It very well may be that the reason for the different observations on this thread lies in the title :) Everyone is right when taking a stance in this discussion, It may all depends on the level of observation. There are differences between the approaches of the various states and powers which helps to keep the conflict viable, but these, imo, are differences on the same matter. The 'Anglo Saxon Mission' testimony is intended for the general public and as such is not engaging the higer level of the planners but still stays within the level of the preformers.

Add to the title - 'Ukraine, Crimea, Syria, Israel, Iran, Putin, World War III and those who are pulling the strings' and the perspective may expand and change. Our leaders are controlled by rulers on a higher level, and they, in return, if human, are controlled by a higher level. and possibly even there the way of approach towards the planet earth 'business' is diverging. very much like the factions of ET's who are fighting to control this planet, same story different faces, different attitude, different style of politics to achieve it, but the same outcome if we look at it from the humans point of views.

Hawkwind gave some strong points, this global world order under one ruller scenario is too well organised for thousands of years in order to let it fail with any of the parameters that are under their control (as opposed to the ones who are not under their control), it may be that the aspirers to the throne and succession of planet earth have different names and different identities, in both cases it is not us humans. So coming from the point of view and observation from inside the game it may very well appear that Putin and Russia are adopting another policy which oppses the NWO, but if rising above the 'games of control' perspective then we can see that niether this nor that will be good Representatives to the human beings currently living on this planet or to their and the planet's needs, and aren't we coming from this perspective as being one of them?
    Last edited by Limor Wolf; 21st March 2014 at 18:27. Reason: spelling mistakes

4. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

avid (22nd March 2014), Bill Ryan (21st March 2014), Cidersomerset (21st March 2014), Frank V (21st March 2014), Hawkwind (21st March 2014), Hervé (21st March 2014), Johnny (31st March 2014), learninglight (21st March 2014), Nine (24th March 2014), seko (21st March 2014), Snookie (2nd February 2015), Sophocles (21st March 2014), william r sanford72 (21st March 2014)

5. Link to Post #103
    Ilie Pandia

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by Ilie Pandia (here)
    I do agree with several other comments, btw, that Putin and his advisers are (a) very well-informed and (b) pretty smart. (And I do not think that Putin is on board with the NWO game. He's a chess-master, and is playing his own game with his own agenda. He is no globalist pawn.)
    [...]
    For him not to be a pawn, would imply that he has some pretty good protection from "someone" that opposes the "One World Government", so this is why I am curious why do you say he is no globalist pawn? Who or what do you think is behind him in this case?
    Hi, Ilie!

Here's a very brief summary in an attempt to answer your excellent question.

Based on readily available data, Putin's intervention in
    • Georgia (South Ossetia) in Aug 2008,
    • Syria (basically via his highly influential Sept 2013 opinion piece in the New York Times), and
    • now Crimea, after provocation from what looks VERY much like a western-inspired right-wing takeover of Ukraine
    ... all indicates to me that this is NOT orchestrated, but that Putin is a real thorn in the side of globalist plans.

Furthermore, if Joel Skousen's hypothesis is to be taken seriously (that the plan is, within the next 6-10 years, to provoke Russia into a nuclear first strike against the US in order to complete the NWO takeover of the planet), if Putin was just part of a choreographed Punch-and-Judy show, why wait another half dozen years when the world is waking up at a daily-increasing rate? They'd trigger the war tomorrow, via some flare-up in Syria, Crimea or elsewhere.

This, too, implies that Putin is not under control, and that the plan is somehow to trick or provoke him.
    Something still does not add up...

At Avalon we have known for some time that Free Energy devices have been invented since Tesla (and rediscovered every since) and then tightly suppressed. If Putin was a "good guy", he would just have to provide a safe heaven for the development of Free Energy technology. That will make Russia instantly insanely rich, since all moves around energy (money being just symbols on worthless paper). They would not need any oil and cause no pollution and would have all the energy required to stop any attacks coming from the US side.

The fact that nobody (USA, Russia or China) is addressing the energy issue and they just dance around the oil fields makes me think that this is all "smoke and mirrors" while the real issue (enslaving humanity into an obsolete and unnecessary dept system) is alive and well (and ignored).

This could be some kind of "Mexican standoff", because otherwise it makes not sense to talk about war, economy, oil and resources when you have a ton of suppressed inventions that would make all of this obsolete. For this reason Putin (whatever agenda he may have) does not look like a good guy! Hey may think that he can take it all for himself, so he will fight for that right, but if he were truly serious about world peace and cleaning up the mess in the middle east then Free Energy would be the way to go: stop the oil and radio active pollution. We don't see this happening... not even being mentioned... just more of the same old threats that I read as: "If you want to screw this country for its oil we will want a share of it, otherwise back off!"

Or could be that Putin does not yet believe he is strong enough to play the "Free Energy" card.

6. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Ilie Pandia For This Post:

Agape (21st March 2014), Atlas (22nd March 2014), avid (22nd March 2014), Bill Ryan (21st March 2014), Cidersomerset (21st March 2014), Frank V (21st March 2014), Gardener (21st March 2014), Hawkwind (21st March 2014), Hervé (21st March 2014), Johnny (31st March 2014), kanishk (21st March 2014), learninglight (21st March 2014), Limor Wolf (21st March 2014), Nine (24th March 2014), Operator (21st March 2014), seko (21st March 2014), Taurean (21st March 2014), Wind (23rd March 2014)

7. Link to Post #104
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,249 times in 1,238 posts

Quote Posted by Jake (here)
    Quote Posted by Aragorn (here)
    Another thing which I would like to mention is that there is a book on "9/11" which I have here on my computer, but which I have not yet finished reading in its entirety because it is huge in volume - over 1 GiB! - and the author's English is not very good, plus that he also digresses a lot in order to prove both his credibility and the legitimacy of his claims. I have downloaded this book (as a PDF) by way of a pointer from Kerry Cassidy on Project Camelot's website, and I think I downloaded it from (I believe) Gordon Duff's website, but unfortunately, I did not write down the link at the time.

The author of this book is a former ex-Soviet officer, and he states that the Soviet's nuclear arsenal, while impressive and incredibly advanced, was never intended for an offensive, but rather specifically geared towards a defensive scenario only. Whether it is Putin's pragmatic acceptance of the existing Russian (and former Soviet) military infrastructure or whether he himself also believes that peace is to be preserved at all time - personally, I do not think that Putin would be cherishing any imperialist ideals - his attitude does appear to be that he wants to preserve world peace at all cost, and therefore I think that he won't be so stupid as to fall for a provocation scenario.
    Here is the Project Camelot link-up page for the book by Dimitri Khalezov. It is a free download.

Is this the book that you are referring to?

Jake.
    That's the one, Jake. Thanks for digging up the link. Even though I don't necessarily agree with everything the author writes, I do still think that this is an important must-read for Avalonians. ;-)

Namaste. :-)

8. Link to Post #105
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,632 times in 18,693 posts

There are several stories that could be linked to the bigger picture....
    I changed map in below report as you could not read the original.
    This shows the strategic area with Iraq in the middle .......

US-NATO is Losing Covert War on Syria

Friday 21st March 2014 at 03:33 By David Icke

‘Since the beginning of 2013, Syrian troops had begun an irreversible push to take
    back territory overrun by foreign-backed militants, including along Syria’s borders
    with Lebanon and Jordan. Today, cities long lost to these militants once again have
    the Syrian flag waving above them, their people liberated, and the deadly toll of
    occupation finally being tallied before the global public.

The strategic turn in Syria’s favor was noted by geopolitical analysts long before the
    Damascus chemical weapons attack in the summer of 2013. When Western nations
    used “desperation” as a motive for the attack, which they squarely blamed on the
    Syrian government, those watching Syria’s systematic victories against the West’s
    proxy militants immediately suspected a false flag attack – one that was carried out
    by either the West, or one of its regional collaborators.’

Read more: US-NATO is Losing Covert War on Syria

http://www.globalresearch.ca/us-nato...-syria/5374468

http://www.davidicke.com/headlines/
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 21st March 2014 at 18:49.

9. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

avid (22nd March 2014), Bill Ryan (21st March 2014), chocolate (21st March 2014), Frank V (21st March 2014), Hervé (21st March 2014), Johnny (31st March 2014), learninglight (21st March 2014), seko (21st March 2014), Snookie (2nd February 2015)

10. Link to Post #106
    Thanks

I do agree with several other comments, btw, that Putin and his advisers are (a) very well-informed and (b) pretty smart. (And I do not think that Putin is on board with the NWO game. He's a chess-master, and is playing his own game with his own agenda. He is no globalist pawn.)
    [...]
    For him not to be a pawn, would imply that he has some pretty good protection from "someone" that opposes the "One World Government", so this is why I am curious why do you say he is no globalist pawn? Who or what do you think is behind him in this case?
    Hi, Ilie!

Here's a very brief summary in an attempt to answer your excellent question.

Based on readily available data, Putin's intervention in

• Georgia (South Ossetia) in Aug 2008,
    • Syria (basically via his highly influential Sept 2013 opinion piece in the New York Times), and
    • now Crimea, after provocation from what looks VERY much like a western-inspired right-wing takeover of Ukraine

... all indicates to me that this is NOT orchestrated, but that Putin is a real thorn in the side of globalist plans.

Furthermore, if Joel Skousen's hypothesis is to be taken seriously (that the plan is, within the next 6-10 years, to provoke Russia into a nuclear first strike against the US in order to complete the NWO takeover of the planet), if Putin was just part of a choreographed Punch-and-Judy show, why wait another half dozen years when the world is waking up at a daily-increasing rate? They'd trigger the war tomorrow, via some flare-up in Syria, Crimea or elsewhere.

This, too, implies that Putin is not under control, and that the plan is somehow to trick or provoke him.

At Avalon we have known for some time that Free Energy devices have been invented since Tesla (and rediscovered every since) and then tightly suppressed. If Putin was a "good guy", he would just have to provide a safe heaven for the development of Free Energy technology.
    I'd say it depends on what you mean by a "good guy". Putin may not be THAT kind of good guy! But he may nevertheless be firmly opposed to, nor not in agreement or alignment with, the NWO agenda -- simply being a fervent and committed Russian patriot. There are many waypoints along the broad spectrum between evil-and-psychopathic, and benevolent-and-altruistic.

11. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Agape (21st March 2014), chocolate (21st March 2014), Eram (21st March 2014), Frank V (21st March 2014), Hawkwind (21st March 2014), Johnny (31st March 2014), kanishk (21st March 2014), learninglight (21st March 2014), Limor Wolf (21st March 2014), nomadguy (23rd March 2014), Snookie (2nd February 2015), Sophocles (21st March 2014)

12. Link to Post #107
    Retired
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,050 times in 3,027 posts

Quote Originally posted by Ilie Pandia: " Or could be that Putin does not yet believe he is strong enough to play the "Free Energy" card. "
    Hi Ilie, No, I believe you are right in your first Paragraph, this game is called ' Between the Cobra and the Dragon', for some reason we continue to keep our gaze on the ball instead of inventing our own game, but of course it is necessary to be involved in their game as it has a big impact on all of us, and you must wait for all the others (consciousness wise) so that we can begin to move the balance and most of the weight back to us and what we want this place to be

13. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

avid (22nd March 2014), Bill Ryan (21st March 2014), Frank V (21st March 2014), Gardener (21st March 2014), golden lady (22nd March 2014), gripreaper (23rd March 2014), Hawkwind (21st March 2014), Johnny (31st March 2014), kanishk (21st March 2014), learninglight (21st March 2014)

14. Link to Post #108
    Ilie Pandia

At Avalon we have known for some time that Free Energy devices have been invented since Tesla (and rediscovered every since) and then tightly suppressed. If Putin was a "good guy", he would just have to provide a safe heaven for the development of Free Energy technology.
    I'd say it depends on what you mean by a "good guy". Putin may not be THAT kind of good guy! But he may nevertheless be firmly opposed to, nor not in agreement or alignment with, the NWO agenda -- simply being a fervent and committed Russian patriot. There are many waypoints along the broad spectrum between evil-and-psychopathic, and benevolent-and-altruistic.
    It seems that way... but I think we can agree that the "official talks" are very strange, like there is a kind of silent agreement that nobody will threaten with (or even mention!) any kind of exotic tech (being it free energy or ET technology). That I find highly suspicious. But this probably goes on behind the scenes...

I did read your previous post about the Russians being way ahead of the Americans in "psychic research". I'll have to assume that Putin is well aware of that. They all rattle their "nuclear suit cases", but (in my opinion) they all know that there is a different tech (that was never publicly acknowledge) that they should be really afraid of. And they play the game: I won't be the first to tell if you don't tell either! We don't want a planet wise humanity asking questions all of the sudden about this "new thing" that could have saved countless lives and rendered poverty obsolete a hundred years ago.

PS: I should have payed more attention in the Russian language class... I'd love to read their point of view from their "alternative forums" and their "rumors of exotic tech".

15. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Ilie Pandia For This Post:

avid (22nd March 2014), Eram (21st March 2014), Frank V (21st March 2014), golden lady (22nd March 2014), Johnny (31st March 2014), learninglight (21st March 2014), Snookie (2nd February 2015)

16. Link to Post #109
    Thanks

Quote At Avalon we have known for some time that Free Energy devices have been invented
    since Tesla (and rediscovered every since) and then tightly suppressed. If Putin was a "good guy",
    he would just have to provide a safe heaven for the development of Free Energy technology.
    That will make Russia instantly insanely rich, since all moves around energy (money being just
    symbols on worthless paper). They would not need any oil and cause no pollution and would
    have all the energy required to stop any attacks coming from the US side.
    Where as I agree with what you say Ile, you reminded me of Grand Designs
    a programme about people building their own bespoke ideal homes and on weds & it
    was repeated yesterday a family built a zero carbon home , infact they were being
    payed money by the energy company for being a energy producer.
    The house was £ 500,000 and a lot of sweat but the principle was the fact
    it could be done, and if took on by developers could be done a lot cheaper.

Obviously that will not power transport or industry but would save a lot
    on energy bill.

Uploaded on 23 Apr 2010

Kent County Council video: https://twitter.com/KCCvideo
    The Crossway Eco Home, situated near Staplehurst, featured
    on Channel 4's Grand Designs and one of the UK's first "zero-carbon" homes.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A consultancy project with grand designs is informing the structure of energy-
    efficient homes of the future. Over 600 years ago Spanish builders knew how to
    design a house that would retain the natural heat of the winter sun and be cool in
    the summer. The techniques they built with, called tile vaulting, are being revived
    by Michael Ramage of the University’s Department of Architecture in a state-of the-
    art building that could be a prototype for cheaper energy-efficient homes. - See
    more at: http://www.cam.ac.uk/research/news/z....CHaeDRB5.dpuf

http://www.channel4.com/programmes/grand-designs/

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It must be 30/40 years ago when solar panels were first being talked about, I
    thought why not develop a solar tile , actually I did a thread about this a couple
    years ago. So that every new house should have them and all properties
    be converted over a set period as and when tile technology became suitable to
    the various types of building. I presumed the Power industries would lobby
    government against, and it takes a lot for a developer to change an existing
    market without incentive or legislation.

I think there is a government scheme, but its not very well advertised
    or explained, and other countries have already developed these ideas
    but not on the levels to make a difference yet.

Well after that Echo break back to TNWO...LOL
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 21st March 2014 at 19:44.

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

avid (22nd March 2014), Frank V (21st March 2014), Johnny (31st March 2014), learninglight (21st March 2014)

18. Link to Post #110
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,128 times in 997 posts

Quote Illie---->It seems that way... but I think we can agree that the "official talks" are very strange, like there is a kind of silent agreement that nobody will threaten with (or even mention!) any kind of exotic tech (being it free energy or ET technology). That I find highly suspicious. But this probably goes on behind the scenes...
    This rings true to me Illie, Mexican standoff indeed but with everyone globally, an agreement to maintain status quo (fossil energy). The first country to raise its head above the parapet with exotic tech (field energy) is in big trouble from the others. This is where imho the recent missing plane and the ukraine crisis may be linked.
    But I do get a sense that Putin is very level headed, as Arragorn mentioned he does not have the arrogant self importance of many leaders, and doesn't seem to enter into manipulations. I may be wrong but I do mainly respect his judgement. (at least more than some I could mention who just want to bring on armageddon)
    "Everything that irritates us about others can lead us to an understanding of ourselves" C. G. Jung

19. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gardener For This Post:

Bill Ryan (21st March 2014), Frank V (21st March 2014), Johnny (31st March 2014), learninglight (21st March 2014), Snookie (2nd February 2015)

20. Link to Post #111
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,204 times in 4,590 posts

The truth is always very subtle .. the danger always is in people falling for the 'gross' , most obvious, whether it's goods or emotions .

There are more than 140 countries in the UN to this day .. 195 it seems to me : http://www.un.org/en/members/

displayed as 'equal members' respecting one chart .. in reality ,

and in practise .. the ways how each of these countries are ruled and maintained differ a lot , and there's no 'perfect democracy' model that we'd be aware of to this day ,

so all we can really do here is very , very 'relativistic science' of comparing one obsolete , outdated regime against all others, obsolete, outdated, corrupted regimes .

Notice most of the countries claim 'sovereignty' , ability to maintain some kind of decent government offices and infrastructures and moreover , they all again, agreed to respect international law , the human rights charter and so forth .

All of their 'leaders' are good looking men in appropriate suits or other 'covers' , no matter what they wear , they're all well off ,
    and trying to present their country as functioning pro-democratic regime , the use of the term democracy by me simply means,
    they all try to show off .. and pretend that all they do is 'for people' , peoples wish , peoples choice .

To see into the depth of either of these nations and how are they run, on what level of human standards, what is the level of corruption, gross national happiness , unless you live there .. is extremely difficult to do 'from outside' .

All we know is that are countless subtle and gross differences ... and not all of the tight and tidied looking regimes are honouring freedoms of their citizens at the first place .

There seems to be a common agreement on the PA that the US is not the best example of how the world or any country should be run,
    but could you point any 'good example' at all ?

We are standing on very fragile, very relativistic grounds if we continue to debate the situation 'in total' ,

and super-imposing one 'new theory' in place of older, failing theories about 'who is pulling the strings ' and 'what shall happen' won't help a lot.

If I have to say anything to this at all ... my perception of 'danger' from all unnamed sides has to do with human vulnerability, ignorance and nationalism , to be mentioned here openly ,
    and underlined .

All countries and their respective governments do mistakes and it's inevitable , in current state of human evolution that they do them ..

however .. the biggest mistake of all as I see it are BLINDFOLDS on their eyes .

Being blind to voices and faces of their own people and putting nice media faces for 'all the world ' to see , is what they all do . How can anyone trust that country where people are incarcerated for free speech, free opinions are to lead this world forwards, simply because they act with charmingly brute force .

Whether it's North Korea, China or Russia and it's many former republics , or whether it's Israel or Iran , or Egypt , or Republic of Tonga ..forgive me,

these people were left in darkness , under very oppressive and undemocratic leaders for centuries , it shaped their mentality differently .. and now, right now .. they started to look out from their windows and realise they're citizens of a Planet and potentially, I say potentially , free people ..

Calling these hurt souls ( yes humanity IS hurt on massive scale ) your best allies against the NWO .. is not the best tactics in my humble opinion. No matter what, you have to let them evolve ..

their own pace .

The 'New World' has to emerge from any "Old World'' as it always did . It can't be forced .. neither it can be prevented .

The powers that play their games now .. on their chairs .. their computers.. thinking how important they're to this world .. are no one, none better than you are,
    just another human beings.

The society who created their thrones is the same society that will throw them over . There's nothing in this game of Thrones that would be truly important to the world ..

The people up there .. are stuck. They're obsolete , outdated and they know it , they 've been promoted to their 'IQ' levels by their ascent , not vice versa . They see their own fall in front of their own eyes .. and think it's the fall of humanity . It is not .

Peace .. to all Beings

21. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

avid (22nd March 2014), Becky (21st March 2014), Bill Ryan (21st March 2014), chocolate (21st March 2014), Cidersomerset (21st March 2014), Eram (21st March 2014), Frank V (21st March 2014), golden lady (22nd March 2014), Hawkwind (21st March 2014), Hervé (21st March 2014), Johnny (31st March 2014), learninglight (21st March 2014), Limor Wolf (21st March 2014), Selene (1st April 2014), Snookie (2nd February 2015), Sophocles (21st March 2014), The Alley Cat (22nd March 2014), Wind (23rd March 2014)

22. Link to Post #112
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,169 times in 1,448 posts

Yes, I figured the Crimson Tide one, but wasn't feeling the vibe for it, here. Hence the article, as more educational and appropriate for the current state of events (back then).

Please, do watch also Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy ( just as a supplementation to Agape's post )
    Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy

Not only visually beautiful! very beautiful!, but also, quite educational in the subtle area of military espionage and all the games being played ( some chess being played...and a third world war mentioned inside, too).

If anyone is interested, one way to go is here:
    http://putlocker.bz/watch-tinker-tai...putlocker.html

But there was a film I had watched some time ago about a soldier who managed to radio transmit to the Russian not to press the button at the final stage of the game. I still haven't figured out what the name of that one was. I am not sure if it was Crimson Tide. It was quite moving, and it was also my first association, when the thread had just stared.

~~~

I sense the energies settling down here?... which is a good thing, I think.

Unless I derailed the thread too much...
    < and off she went ... >

But before that, edited to add:
    The area of architecture and building design is as vast as the area of politics and war games, and I guess we might keep it for another thread.

We have a saying here, as far as 'free' is concerned, and that is that
    'there is no free lunch'.
    It is all a balance between this and that.

The mystery film could have been The Sum of All Fears
    Quote When the president of Russia suddenly dies, a man whose politics are virtually unknown succeeds him. The change in political leaders sparks paranoia among American CIA officials, so CIA director Bill Cabot recruits a young analyst to supply insight and advice on the situation. Then the unthinkable happens: a nuclear bomb explodes in a U.S. city, and America is quick to blame the Russians.
    Last edited by chocolate; 21st March 2014 at 20:40.

23. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to chocolate For This Post:

Bill Ryan (21st March 2014), Cidersomerset (21st March 2014), Frank V (21st March 2014), Johnny (31st March 2014), learninglight (21st March 2014)

24. Link to Post #113
    Thanks

"rumors of exotic tech"
    Well, here's a 2011 interview where famously outspoken Russian Politician Vladimir Zhirinovsky loses his cool in an interview and starts to [apparently] spill the beans about Russian exotic weaponry:

His wild rant in this three minute interview starts at 2:11. It'd be laughable -- except that he does seem to mention specifics, and also does NOT appear to be fully in control. His words:
    Russia with lots of money, resources, and new weapons, that no one knows about yet. With them WE WILL DESTROY any part of the planet within 15 minutes. Not an explosion, not a ray burst, not some kind of a laser, not lightning, no, but a quiet and peaceful weapon. Whole continents will be put to sleep forever. And that’s all.

25. The Following 29 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Agape (21st March 2014), andresrx1782 (21st March 2014), Andrew (22nd March 2014), Atlas (25th March 2014), avid (22nd March 2014), chocolate (21st March 2014), Cidersomerset (21st March 2014), Frank V (21st March 2014), Gardener (21st March 2014), golden lady (22nd March 2014), Hervé (21st March 2014), Jake (22nd March 2014), Johnny (31st March 2014), JRS (23rd March 2014), kanishk (22nd March 2014), learninglight (21st March 2014), Neal (27th March 2014), Operator (21st March 2014), Ron Mauer Sr (21st March 2014), Selene (1st April 2014), sheme (21st March 2014), Snookie (2nd February 2015), Sophocles (23rd March 2014), steven69 (23rd March 2014), T Smith (21st March 2014), Taurean (21st March 2014), ThePythonicCow (21st March 2014), vortexpoint (24th March 2014)

26. Link to Post #114
    Thanks

His wild rant in this three minute interview starts at 2:11. It'd be laughable --
    except that he does seem to mention specifics, and also does NOT appear to be
    fully in control. His words:

Hell that is one scary 'Spetsnaz'...!!

I don't know if this is genuine but it makes sense for Russia to have a military
    space programme. Then you get into the speculation if there is a secret space
    programme Russia would be involved. So although I don't think he was referring
    to that he may be referring to something like John Lear and Dr Judy Wood refers
    to some sort of particle beam weapon ?

http://en.ria.ru/infographics/20101004/160793032.html
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 21st March 2014 at 21:56.

27. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

avid (22nd March 2014), Bill Ryan (21st March 2014), chocolate (21st March 2014), Frank V (21st March 2014), Johnny (31st March 2014), kanishk (22nd March 2014), learninglight (22nd March 2014), nomadguy (23rd March 2014)

28. Link to Post #115
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,353 times in 21,475 posts

Quote Posted by Taurean (here)
    Looks like Putin's being attacked on more than one front,

Same tactics used to cause collapse of Asian economies in 1990s now being employed against anti-NWO nations
    The S.E.C. (U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission) seems to be trying to scare off investment firms from holding Russian securities: SEC contacted investment companies with Russian exposure - sources :

~~~~~~~~~~~~
    (Reuters) U.S. securities regulators contacted public funds with investments in Russia to make sure they are properly managing risks and disclosing their holdings to investors as political tensions rose over Crimea, according to several people familiar with the matter.

Attorneys with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission started to place calls to registered investment companies such as mutual funds and exchange-traded funds more than a week ago, the sources said.

The calls are a routine part of how the SEC monitors asset managers through its Division of Investment Management, and are not related to any investigation.

But they come during a period of turbulence for Russian stocks, which have been volatile since March 3 when mounting tensions with Ukraine over the Crimean Peninsula sent Russia's benchmark stock index tumbling 12 percent.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

29. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

avid (22nd March 2014), Bill Ryan (21st March 2014), chocolate (21st March 2014), Frank V (21st March 2014), Hervé (21st March 2014), Johnny (31st March 2014), learninglight (22nd March 2014), nomadguy (23rd March 2014), Snookie (3rd February 2015), Taurean (22nd March 2014)

30. Link to Post #116
    Thanks

This may explain why Putin does not feel 'UNDER SIEGE' !!

Sorry I'm in a playful mood..LOL I've been on here all day that's my excuse..LOL

Steven Seagal 'To Be The Face Of Russia's Weapons Industry'

Huffington Post UK | By Sara C Nelson
    Posted: 04/06/2013 14:23 BST | Updated: 04/06/2013 16:11 BST

Steven Seagal at a news conference at the US embassy in Moscow on June 2

Steven Seagal is being considered as the face of Russia’s weapons industry, it has
    been reported. Deputy Prime Minister Dmitry Rogozin said the action film star could
    head up an international marketing campaign to promote the Degtarev arms plant.

He told the Associated Press: “You’re ready to fight American (manufacturers) with
    your teeth and your intellect, and if Americans are prepared to promote and
    support you, that says we’re learning new ways to work on corporate warfare
    markets.”

It comes after it was revealed the Under Siege actor has been brokering meetings
    about security between senior Russian and American politicians. A delegation from
    the US Congress recently thanked Seagal for opening doors to leading Russian
    officials, The Times reported.

steven seagal

Russian President Vladimir Putin, left, and Seagal visit a new sports arena in March
    in Moscow, RussiaThe group, headed by Republican Dana Rohrabacher, was in
    Russia to investigate the intelligence background to the Boston bombings.

“Steven knows my interest in thwarting radical Islamic terrorism,” Rohrabacher said.

SEE ALSO: Vladimir Putin Enlists Boyz II Men To Raise Russia's Birth Rate

In February Seagal was enlisted to host a training session in Arizona on how to
    handle school shootings. Seagal gave weapons and martial arts training to 48
    volunteers, showing them how to guard rooms and conduct room-to-room searches
    in the wake of the Sandy Hook school shootings.

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2013...n_3383207.html

======================================================

Steven Seagal: Some should do homework before covering Ukraine

Published on 9 Mar 2014

Actor and activist Steven Seagal was recently part of an American delegation to
    Russia in the aftermath of the Boston Marathon bombing. Now he is critical of the
    stance the US is taking regarding Russia and the crisis in Ukraine. RT's Meghan
    Lopez talks to the martial artist about his thoughts on how the US and the Western
    media are handling the tense international situation.
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 21st March 2014 at 21:09.

31. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Agape (21st March 2014), Frank V (21st March 2014), Johnny (31st March 2014)

32. Link to Post #117
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Hawkwind (here)
    First, Putin was president of Russia in 2001. As previously mentioned, he must have been aware that the September 11 attacks were a false flag. If he truly wanted to disrupt the plans for a NWO all he had to do was come forward with the intel he had at that time. It would not have been possible for the US government to block an immediate investigation into the charges, there wouldn’t have been time to destroy evidence and disappear credible witnesses.
    My initial response to 9/11 was like that of many Americans at the time, especially more conservative or Republican Americans -- revenge -- kill Muslims. Very few Americans recognized the depth of the lie of 9/11 at that time, and those few were easily marginalized, isolated and kept out of view of even the alternative media (which was quite smaller than now) for a few years following 9/11.

I cannot imagine that there is anything whatsoever that Putin could have said or shown at that time disputing the official 9/11 story that I would have given the slightest credence to, even given that I knew who headed Russia, or that I heard through the news outlets I watched at that time that the President of Russia said it.

So ... yes ... I'm sure Putin knew on the day of 9/11, if not before, that 9/11 was a major false flag event. But I don't see how he could have used that knowledge to pressure the U.S. government at that time. Even now, he must avoid publicly saying all he knows about the depth of the lies in the official 9/11 story, in order to avoid discrediting himself with the American people.
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 21st March 2014 at 21:38.

33. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

avid (22nd March 2014), Bill Ryan (21st March 2014), chocolate (21st March 2014), Cidersomerset (21st March 2014), Frank V (21st March 2014), golden lady (22nd March 2014), Hawkwind (21st March 2014), Hervé (21st March 2014), InTheBackground (24th March 2014), Jake (22nd March 2014), Johnny (31st March 2014), learninglight (22nd March 2014), Snookie (3rd February 2015), Wind (23rd March 2014)

34. Link to Post #118
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,204 times in 4,590 posts

It's comical to watch this These people should have remained where they came from, working on fields, drinking their beer and better watch no TV. They're capable of tragical decisions ..

Run................................
    Last edited by Agape; 21st March 2014 at 21:44.

35. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Cidersomerset (21st March 2014), Eram (21st March 2014), Frank V (21st March 2014), Gardener (21st March 2014), Johnny (31st March 2014)

36. Link to Post #119
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,249 times in 1,238 posts

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    Quote Posted by Hawkwind (here)
    First, Putin was president of Russia in 2001. As previously mentioned, he must have been aware that the September 11 attacks were a false flag. If he truly wanted to disrupt the plans for a NWO all he had to do was come forward with the intel he had at that time. It would not have been possible for the US government to block an immediate investigation into the charges, there wouldn’t have been time to destroy evidence and disappear credible witnesses.
    My initial response to 9/11 was like that of many Americans at the time, especially more conservative or Republican Americans -- revenge -- kill Muslims. Very few Americans recognized the depth of the lie of 9/11 at that time, and those few were easy marginalized, isolated and kept out of view of even the alternative media (which was quite smaller than now) for a few years following 9/11.

I cannot imagine that there is anything whatsoever that Putin could have said or shown at that time disputing the official 9/11 story that I would have given the slightest credence to, even given that I knew who headed Russia, or that I heard through the news outlets I watched at that time that the President of Russia said it.

So ... yes ... I'm sure Putin knew on 9/11, if not before, that 9/11 was a major false flag event. But I don't see how he could have used that knowledge to pressure the U.S. government at that time. Even now, he must avoid publicly saying all he knows about the depth of the lies in the official 9/11 story, in order to avoid discrediting himself with the American people.
    According to the book on "9/11" that I spoke of higher up and which can be downloaded here - with thanks to Jake for digging up the download page at the Project Camelot website - the "9/11" attacks actually had the United States government and military in a state of nuclear alert, and it was suspected that Russia could have been behind it due to the missile (which was headed for the Pentagon) being picked up on radar (and initially thought to be a jet fighter due to its constant supersonic speed), so USAF fighters were sent out over the ocean to intercept any more missiles or possibly jets that might have come from Russia.

Also, the author of the book states - whether he is correct in that or not - that this missile was stolen out of the wreck of the Kursk, the Russian submarine that had sunk earlier. When the Kursk was sunk, the Russian authorities had officially announced that it did not carry any nuclear missiles whatsoever, but the author of the book provides credible evidence that the submarine was indeed carrying nuclear missiles (and not dummy training missiles, as claimed by the Russian government), and that these missiles were all found to be missing from the wreck upon salvaging.

By consequence, having declared that the Kursk was not carrying any nuclear missiles at all, Putin and his administration would have had a stake in keeping up appearances on account of "9/11", given that one of the Kursk's missiles had been used in the "9/11" attack - and yes, it was loaded with a thermonuclear warhead, but the warhead did not explode and was immediately removed from the impact site by the FBI.

Now, I don't remember whether I've read it in this book or whether I've read it elsewhere, but the missile that hit the Pentagon was allegedly fired from another submarine, belonging to the Israeli Navy and acquired from Germany. The book also states that the mastermind behind "9/11" was a Pakistani arms dealer and mercenary - not a Muslim but rather a Freemason. The author mentions him by name, and claims that this man told him in person that he was behind "9/11".

37. Link to Post #120
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Aragorn (here)
    According to the book on "9/11" that I spoke of higher up and which can be downloaded here - with thanks to Jake for digging up the download page at the Project Camelot website - the "9/11" attacks actually had the United States government and military in a state of nuclear alert, and it was suspected that Russia could have been behind it due to the missile (which was headed for the Pentagon) being picked up on radar (and initially thought to be a jet fighter due to its constant supersonic speed), so USAF fighters were sent out over the ocean to intercept any more missiles or possibly jets that might have come from Russia.
    I could discuss 9/11 all night (well, actually, I've been discussing it for nearly a decade so far .)

My apologies for seeding a potential derailment of this good thread on that deep topic.
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 21st March 2014 at 22:02.

38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Frank V (22nd March 2014), Johnny (31st March 2014)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 118 FirstFirst 1 6 16 56 106 118 LastLast