+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 118 FirstFirst 1 8 18 58 108 118 LastLast

Thread: Ukraine, Crimea, Syria, Israel, Iran, Turkey, Putin, China, and World War III

1. Link to Post #141
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,052 times in 2,877 posts

Default Re: Ukraine, Crimea, Syria, Israel, Iran, Turkey, Putin, China, and World War III

I wanted to "correct" myself in this post I made earlier, highlighted in red below has been bothering me since I wrote it because I remember my father telling me something some years ago right before he died in 2009 about Putin, my father told me to never under-estimate Russia, and watch Putin closely!

What I wrote below, the first sentence, I'd like to comment further on. YES, Putin seen what was coming to the Ukraine for a long time. and YES he knew how easy the west could pull a coup there....what I am trying to say is Putin LET IT HAPPEN IMO. Putin could of easily moved his troops along the Ukraine boarder before the coup, but didn't. Instead he made a military move after the coup and then moved them back, at the same time securing Crimea.

This may sound crazy, but I think Putin allowed this coup to happen in the Ukraine in order to basically have better control of manipulating the US economy, for leverage. In hindsight, the 15 billion dollar loan Putin was giving the Ukraine right before all this happened was basically a strategic move to get the west to act and to speed this whole situation up IMO. The more I think about this the more I realize what a brilliant move Putin made. Now the west, especially the US is basically stuck in the mud with this and all they can do is implement some ridiculous sanctions that are making the Russians laugh.

All Putin has to do right now is move towards Ukraine and our markets fall, he can retreat and our markets rise.....looking a little deeper he can actually do this same thing with the European markets simply by threatening to shut off all the oil and gas supplies. Also, IMO, this "new" leverage Putin has may be causing the West to re-think a few things......as there really is no pawns right now that the West can use against Russia for a type of proxy war over this Ukraine issue, except for maybe Turkey, but the West really needs to keep Turkey available for other issues coming in the future I'd guess.

I think Putin made a major move pertaining to the Ukraine and Crimea.....he knew there was no way for the West to inject there radical Islamic freedom fighters in to this region like they have been throughout the Middle east and North Africa.

We all mostly have seen only the West having their influence and causing what has happened in the Ukraine to happen, but from another angle it very well could of been Putin who master-minded and manipulated this whole event to happen.

Something to think about.......

Quote Posted by SilentFeathers (here)
    Putin had to see what was coming to the Ukraine many months ago, if not longer, perhaps he actually did not see how easy the west could pull a coup there. Either way it seems to me that a deal was made that Russia could get Crimea out of the deal to make up for the double-cross so to speak.

There's an obvious rift either way that I see with the West and Russia. To think Putin/Russia is in bed and aligned with the West is a mistake and not wise IMO. Sure they make back door deals with each other, but I doubt very much they secretly hug and kiss each other. This is big business at the highest levels, situations like this HAVE caused huge wars and World Wars in the past.

There is a shift happening in my opinion and it's getting more vivid and verbal...and volatile. Alliances are shifting and being re-established with old friends AND enemies alike. Nations are picking sides and making huge adjustments. Certain players are being eliminated or knocked in to chaotic situations to render them useless. Some are getting stripped of everything while others are getting armed to the teeth......

Oh, by the way. is the missile shield Russia's been bitching about for years now being built?

Sooner or later it won't be all about money and oil, eventually it'll be also about identity and survival at the basic levels, that day is quickly approaching IMO. It's already arrived in Afghanistan, Egypt, Iraq, Libya, and Syria to some extent, and several other countries.......these countries couldn't rally the support for protection, but yet were conquered and basically destroyed in the name of freedom with a promise of protection. Putin tossed a wrench in Syria's downfall, but watch, it is yet to fall....we'll likely see that happen this year or the next. (after the mid term elections).
    SilentFeathers

"The journey is now, it begins with today. There are many paths, choose wisely."

2. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to SilentFeathers For This Post:

Calz (23rd March 2014), Christine (22nd March 2014), Flash (22nd March 2014), guayabal (23rd March 2014), Hawkwind (23rd March 2014), Hervé (22nd March 2014), Johnny (31st March 2014), Maunagarjana (22nd March 2014), Ron Mauer Sr (22nd March 2014), seko (23rd March 2014), Snookie (4th February 2015), T Smith (22nd March 2014), ThePythonicCow (22nd March 2014), Wind (23rd March 2014)

3. Link to Post #142
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,354 times in 21,475 posts

Default Re: Ukraine, Crimea, Syria, Israel, Iran, Turkey, Putin, China, and World War III

US sanctions against Russia threaten to extend to "economic sectors", on Thursday, March 20, 2014.

From Obama: U.S. Could Target 'Key Sectors of the Russian Economy' (NBC News):

~~~~~~~~~~~~
    President Barack Obama said Thursday that he has signed an executive order giving the United States authority to impose sanctions on "key sectors of the Russian economy" if necessary in light of Russia's "dangerous risks of escalation" in Ukraine.

"These sanctions would not only have a significant impact on the Russian economy, but could also be disruptive to the global economy," Obama warned. "However, Russia must know that further escalation will only isolate it further from the international community."

Obama also announced that the United States will impose further sanctions on Russian individuals with "substantial resources and influence" on Russian leadership and on a bank that has provided "material support" to those individuals.

A senior administration official told reporters after the president's remarks that there are 20 individuals who have been newly targeted for sanctions, including a top aide to President Vladimir Putin and Putin's personal banker as well as the chairman of Russian Railways.

The official added that the broader sanctions authorized by the new executive order could include restrictions on the Russian financial services, energy, mining, defense and engineering sectors.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~

If this goes as previous threats have gone, Obama first signs an executive order giving himself permission to do something, and then some days later, does it. (Must be nice to be able to write one's own rules <grin>.)

As I have been describing in my What I see coming for the next few years thread, I am continuing to anticipate that the present conflict will not escalate to a major hot war this year, but rather will escalate to a major economic war, leading to wide spread economic collapse, including at least the U.S. and I presume many other areas. Then after the American people are "softened up" by a couple years of hardship, the present bastards in power might hope to apply a major stress event (World War III and/or an alien invasion -- no real aliens need apply) in order to catalyse the transition to the global control that they desire.

Awareness is the key to our strength.
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 22nd March 2014 at 19:56.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

4. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

avid (22nd March 2014), Calz (23rd March 2014), Christine (22nd March 2014), Flash (22nd March 2014), Frank V (23rd March 2014), guayabal (23rd March 2014), Hawkwind (22nd March 2014), Hervé (22nd March 2014), jagman (22nd March 2014), Johnny (31st March 2014), SilentFeathers (22nd March 2014), Snookie (4th February 2015), The Alley Cat (22nd March 2014)

5. Link to Post #143
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by SilentFeathers (here)
    ... I think Putin allowed this coup to happen in the Ukraine in order to basically have better control of manipulating the US economy, for leverage.
    Yes .

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Flash (22nd March 2014), InTheBackground (24th March 2014), jagman (22nd March 2014), Johnny (31st March 2014), Ron Mauer Sr (22nd March 2014), SilentFeathers (22nd March 2014)

7. Link to Post #144
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,052 times in 2,877 posts

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    US sanctions against Russia threaten to extend to "economic sectors", on Thursday, March 20, 2014.

From Obama: U.S. Could Target 'Key Sectors of the Russian Economy' (NBC News):

~~~~~~~~~~~~
    President Barack Obama said Thursday that he has signed an executive order giving the United States authority to impose sanctions on "key sectors of the Russian economy" if necessary in light of Russia's "dangerous risks of escalation" in Ukraine.

"These sanctions would not only have a significant impact on the Russian economy, but could also be disruptive to the global economy," Obama warned. "However, Russia must know that further escalation will only isolate it further from the international community."

Obama also announced that the United States will impose further sanctions on Russian individuals with "substantial resources and influence" on Russian leadership and on a bank that has provided "material support" to those individuals.

A senior administration official told reporters after the president's remarks that there are 20 individuals who have been newly targeted for sanctions, including a top aide to President Vladimir Putin and Putin's personal banker as well as the chairman of Russian Railways.

The official added that the broader sanctions authorized by the new executive order could include restrictions on the Russian financial services, energy, mining, defense and engineering sectors.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~

If this goes as previous threats have gone, Obama first signs an executive order giving himself permission to do something, and then some days later, does it. (Must be nice to be able to write one's own rules <grin>.)

As I have been describing in my What I see coming for the next few years thread, I am continuing to anticipate that the present conflict will not escalate to a major hot war this year, but rather will escalate to a major economic war, leading to wide spread economic collapse, including at least the U.S. and I presume many other areas. Then after the American people are "softened up" by a couple years of hardship, the present bastards in power might hope to apply a major stress event (World War III and/or an alien invasion -- no real aliens need apply) in order to catalyse the transition to the global control that they desire.

Awareness is the key to our strength.
    In a "fear driven" global economy any thing can happen at any given moment, all one needs to do is break wind and startle a few journalists and the economy could spiral in to chaos.

I agree, there's a huge economic battle starting right now with Russia (and China) vs. the West. Putin just recently proved to us how all he needs to do is relocate a large group of troops and our economy trembles and about shatters to little bitty pieces.

Obama is forced to draw up economic sanctions against Russia to somehow regain a little bit of leverage back after the Ukraine/Crimea fiasco, now, who'll make the next move?
    SilentFeathers

"The journey is now, it begins with today. There are many paths, choose wisely."

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to SilentFeathers For This Post:

Flash (22nd March 2014), Hervé (22nd March 2014), Johnny (31st March 2014), Snookie (4th February 2015), ThePythonicCow (22nd March 2014)

9. Link to Post #145
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Flash (here)
    I found this video. It is in my idea very interesting. It explain the history of Russia versus the west in the last 20 years, and it explains what Putin did and why he is liked in Russia.

Really Worth a listen, you will understand much better what is at stake with Europe and the Cabal oligarchy, and how Putin did somewhat got rid of them
    Yes, well worth a listen.

The rise of a powerful Germany in the 1930's was preceded by their economic devastation in the 1920's.

The rise of a powerful Russia now was preceded by their economic devastation in the 1990's.

Once again, the bastards in power are moving their chess pieces into play.

The world wide climax (whether World War III or a (fake) alien invasion) will come after another economic collapse effecting many areas, including the U.S.
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 22nd March 2014 at 20:48.

10. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Alekahn2 (22nd March 2014), Calz (23rd March 2014), Flash (22nd March 2014), Frank V (23rd March 2014), guayabal (23rd March 2014), Hervé (22nd March 2014), Johnny (31st March 2014), learninglight (22nd March 2014), Operator (23rd March 2014), Ron Mauer Sr (22nd March 2014), Snookie (4th February 2015), The Alley Cat (22nd March 2014)

11. Link to Post #146
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,305 times in 365 posts

... As I have been describing in my What I see coming for the next few years thread, I am continuing to anticipate that the present conflict will not escalate to a major hot war this year, but rather will escalate to a major economic war, leading to wide spread economic collapse, including at least the U.S. and I presume many other areas. Then after the American people are "softened up" by a couple years of hardship, the present bastards in power might hope to apply a major stress event (World War III and/or an alien invasion -- no real aliens need apply) in order to catalyse the transition to the global control that they desire.

Awareness is the key to our strength. ...
    Excellent strategy. If it wasn't already their plan, perhaps they'll consider adopting it. In fact, I've heard a position recently open up at Global Dominance Bent Genocidal Megalomaniacs R Us. If you want to send them an application feel free to use me as a reference.

Oh and by the way, I've had second thoughts about Putin being unable to go public about 9/11 in order to maintain credibility. It still doesn't explain why Pravda did a hit piece on the first major expose on the subject that I'm aware of. Perhaps he couldn't go public with what he knew, but why allow the state sponsored press to suppress people who were going public? I don't know how much influence the Russian president has on the media there, but surely he would have been able to encourage a tone of "this is hard to believe, but worth investigating" rather than "this is complete nonsense, don't waste your time looking at it"- which was pretty much Pravda's spin on the subject at the time. Still seems to me like all major parties involved are following the same script. Any thoughts?

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Hawkwind For This Post:

Hervé (23rd March 2014), Johnny (31st March 2014), Ron Mauer Sr (22nd March 2014), ThePythonicCow (22nd March 2014)

13. Link to Post #147
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Hawkwind (here)
    Still seems to me like all major parties involved are following the same script. Any thoughts?
    You may well be right.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Hawkwind (23rd March 2014), Johnny (31st March 2014), Ron Mauer Sr (22nd March 2014)

15. Link to Post #148
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,108 times in 1,389 posts

Most of the people heard Crimea(Kirim) these days. Kirim (Crimea) was long suffering ethnic cleaning from it's original(native)population.
    The natives are Kirim Tatar(Turks tribe).
    This ethnic cleaning start with Russian invasion later continue with Ukrainian rules. They were complain to United Nation on this press/pushed events
    No one give the respond for years.
    Now everybody is screaming Russians are coming to Europe
    I heard from first witness who say they are happy now, away from Aryan race.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Tangri For This Post:

Johnny (31st March 2014)

17. Link to Post #149
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,108 times in 1,389 posts

This should be separate from my previous post because context is different.

Final target Iran is a doomsday threshold. This will erase human lives on that geography. I know this for sure because of Iran's capabilities on certain knowledge(be aware it is not nuclear).
    I feel very sorry for Jews, Arabs, Persians who lives in that area. Their life will be sacrificed according given words by NWO planners(unauthorized) to certain parties.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tangri For This Post:

Frank V (23rd March 2014), Johnny (31st March 2014), JRS (23rd March 2014)

19. Link to Post #150
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,889 times in 15,481 posts

The Ukraine Crisis and Vladimir Putin: A New Financial System Free from Wall Street and the City of London?

By Umberto Pascali
    Global Research, March 22, 2014

The followings are excerpts from a March 19 2014 interview with Umberto Pascali, Macedonian TV program, “The People’s Voice” directed by Slobodan Tomic.

Approximate Transcript of Interview

The Ukrainian crisis? It is basically the opposite of what the media and politicians keep repeating both in the US and Europe. They say that the so-called International community have isolated Russia and Vladimir Putin.

In fact it is the real sponsors of the coup d’état and the violence in Ukraine who are isolated not only morally but also strategically.

And it is Putin, the first leader who resisted and defeated the strategy of world domination, who is enjoying the enthusiastic support of his people and the growing admiration of the world. The well financed media and politicians do not want to hear this, but this is the reality. Without exaggeration, one can compare this resistance to that against Napoleon and Hitler…

Only few know precisely how dangerous the situation has been. How close to a real war.

The incompetent representatives of the ‘international community’ lost any sense of reality and deployed the weapons of social destabilization, armed insurrection, assassination by snipers, a fascist March on Kiev reminiscent of Mussolini’s March on Rome, targeting of the Russian population.

They intended to give Russia the Libya treatment, and they did not make a secret of it.

After the assurances given by George H W Bush to Mikhail Gorbachev that NATO couldn’t be used for a push toward East, successive US governments did exactly that. Their objective is to surround Russia. With the smiling hypocrisy of hyenas, they made clear that there was no alternative but to surrender to the military power and propaganda capabilities of NATO.

No compromise, no negotiations. Or better when negotiations took place like on Feb 21, the neo-Nazi gangs in Kiev were incited to escalate the armed violence and take over the Parliament and Government buildings, beating and intimidating whoever did not agree.

The Western “diplomats” immediately recognized the neo-Nazi coup d’état as the legitimate government. Yatsenyuk, the candidate of Victoria Nuland, declared himself Prime Minister while members of the parliament were brutally beaten in the street, their houses invaded and violated, their families terrorized… to ensure their support for the democratic process…

These criminal politicians even pushed the situation close to a real nuclear war. Putin made clear that Russia — which had lost a large percentage of its population in the war against Nazism and accepted to see Moscow in flames in order to defeat the superior forces of Napoleon — was not going to surrender. That moment was more dangerous than the 1962 Cuban missile crisis. Putin called their bluff… Then, while the Crimean (and not only Crimean) population asked for protection against the NATO-supported armed gangs, the propaganda machine went into full speed in the West, but it was too late. In this sense Putin not only saved Russia, but gave a chance to the whole of Europe… like in WWII

The fascist armed insurrection and the Kiev coup were not simply a war against Russia, they were also a war against Europe. Not the EU bureaucracy in Brussels, whose loyalty lies with the big financial institutions, but the Europe of the various countries reduced to misery and despair by austerity measures and the economic looting of Wall Street and the city of London.

Ukraine has been destabilized in order to make sure that Europe would be in a perennial war with Russia.

In fact, both, the interests of Europe and that of Russia, lie in a common economic plan for the development of the whole area. This is what was proposed by Putin and by several leaders such as former German chancellors Helmut Kohl and Gerhard Schroeder. This is exactly what had to be prevented with the Victoria Nuland $5 billion ‘to help democracy.’ And now, despite all the noises and rhetoric, this is the most obvious direction to go.

The most important point to understand is that this war and looting policy is not in the interest of the Europeans or even of the Americans.

This is the big secret that now cannot be covered anymore. The governments of the US and the European countries are NOT independent entities, they are not sovereign. They do not have the will or even the ability to act on behalf of their people. They are controlled by powerful banking interests. They have been taken over by two financial centers that do not care for the real economy. They pursue only speculation and looting.

In response on March 4th the economic adviser to Putin, Sergey Glazyev declared openly that if the financial vultures persisted, Russia would create on the spot an independent financial system which is separate from that of the US Dollar.
    Glazyev explained to the vampires:
    ‘We have wonderful economic and trade relations with our Southern and Eastern partners. We will find a way not just to eliminate our dependence on the US but also profit from these sanctions….If sanctions are applied against Russia’s state structures we will have to move into other currencies and create our own settlement system. We will be forced to recognize the impossibility of repayment of the loans that the US banks gave to Russian state structures. Indeed, sanctions are a double-edged weapon, and if the US chooses to freeze our assets, then our equities and liabilities in dollars will also be frozen…’
    This strategy is known as the Financial Nuclear Option. It could lead to the end of the predatory looting system of Wall Street.

The ‘Southern and Eastern partners’ Glazyev is talking about are clearly the members of the BRICS, Brazil, Russia, India, China, South Africa, the sane part of the world economy, the future.

And it is exactly what the official spokesman of the Kremlin, Dmitry Peskov indicated in an interview to the BBC:
    “Sanctions against Russia could be the final trigger that will force many countries to create a new independent financial system based on the real economy. The world is changing rapidly. How many civilizations grew and died in the course of history? Who will be able to resist the pressure of dying systems and indicate to the people the road toward the future?”
    The possibility of a new financial system independent from the collapsing dollar empire, as consequence of anti Russia sanctions was also emphasized by an authoritative the Russian media including RT. (See:http://rt.com/op-edge/russia-switche...sanctions-357/)
    …Western sanctions might push Russia to deepen cooperation with BRICS states, in particular, to strengthen its ties with China, which will possibly turn out to be a big catastrophe for the US and the EU some time later.
    On March 18, the spokesperson for the Kremlin, Dmitry Peskov, stated that Russia would switch to new partners in case of economic sanctions being imposed by the European Union and the United States. He highlighted that the modern world isn’t unipolar and Russia has strong ties with other states as well, though Russia wants to remain in good relations with its Western partners, especially with the EU due to the volume of trade and joint projects.

Those “new partners” are not really new since Russia has been closely interconnected with them for almost 13 years. This is all about the so-called BRICS organization, consisting of Brazil, Russia, India, China and South Africa. BRICS represents 42 percent of the world’s population and about a quarter of the world’s economy, which means that this bloc of states is an important global actor.

The BRICS countries are like-minded in regard to supporting the principles of international law, the central role of the UN Security Council and the principles of the non-use of force in international relations; this is why they are so actively performing in the sphere of settling regional conflicts. However, the cooperation between Brazil, Russia, India, China and South Africa goes beyond political aspects and is also demonstrated by dynamic trade and multiple projects in different areas.

Today, in total, there are more than 20 formats of cooperation within the BRICS which are being developing. For example, in February the member-states came to an agreement about 11 possible projects of scientific and technical cooperation, from aeronautics to bio- and nanotechnology.

In order to modernize the global economic system, at the center of which stand the US and the EU, the leaders of Brazil, Russia, India, China and South Africa have created the BRICS Stock Alliance and are creating their own development bank to finance large infrastructure projects. On the whole, despite fierce criticism of BRICS as an organization with no future, it is developing and increasing cooperation with its members and, in fact, BRICS is showing pretty good results.

With the suspension of Russia’s participation in G8 and the strengthening of economic sanctions against Russia, specific industries may be targeted, including limits on imported commodities.

While the West seeks to hit Russia hard, it is important to notice that Russia is ready to switch to other markets, including BRICS, with a view to expanding its trade.
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

20. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Alekahn2 (24th March 2014), avid (23rd March 2014), Calz (23rd March 2014), Cidersomerset (23rd March 2014), Frank V (23rd March 2014), golden lady (23rd March 2014), Hawkwind (23rd March 2014), Johnny (31st March 2014), JRS (23rd March 2014), learninglight (23rd March 2014), Octavusprime (25th March 2014), Operator (23rd March 2014), seko (23rd March 2014), Snookie (4th February 2015), T Smith (23rd March 2014), Tangri (23rd March 2014)

21. Link to Post #151
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,587 times in 5,273 posts

Forget Russia Dumping U.S. Treasuries … Here’s the REAL Economic Threat

Could Crush the Petrodollar

Russia threatened to dump its U.S. treasuries if America imposed sanctions regarding Russia’s action in the Crimea.

Zero Hedge argues that Russia has already done so.

But veteran investor Jim Sinclair argues that Russia has a much scarier financial attack which Russia can use against the U.S.

Specifically, Sinclair says that if Russia accepts payment for oil and gas in any currency other than the dollar – whether it’s gold, the Euro, the Ruble, the Rupee, or anything else – then the U.S. petrodollar system will collapse:

Indeed, one of the main pillars for U.S. power is the petrodollar, and the U.S. is desperate for the dollar to maintain reserve status. Some wise commentators have argued that recent U.S. wars have really been about keeping the rest of the world on the petrodollar standard.

The theory is that – after Nixon took the U.S. off the gold standard, which had made the dollar the world’s reserve currency – America salvaged that role by adopting the petrodollar. Specifically, the U.S. and Saudi Arabia agreed that all oil and gas would be priced in dollars, so the rest of the world had to use dollars for most transactions.

But Reuters notes that Russia may be mere months away from signing a bilateral trade deal with China, where China would buy huge quantities of Russian oil and gas.

((Zero Hedge)) argues:

Quote Add bilateral trade denominated in either Rubles or Renminbi (or gold), add Iran, Iraq, India, and soon the Saudis (China’s largest foreign source of crude, whose crown prince also happened to meet president Xi Jinping last week to expand trade further) and wave goodbye to the petrodollar.
    As we noted last year:

Quote The average life expectancy for a fiat currency is less than 40 years.
    But what about “reserve currencies”, like the U.S. dollar?

JP Morgan noted last year that “reserve currencies” have a limited shelf-life:

As the table shows, U.S. reserve status has already lasted as long as Portugal and the Netherland’s reigns. It won’t happen tomorrow, or next week … but the end of the dollar’s rein is coming nonetheless, and China and many other countries are calling for a new reserve currency.

Remember, China is entering into more and more major deals with other countries to settle trades in Yuans, instead of dollars. This includes the European Union (the world’s largest economy) [and also Russia].

And China is quietly becoming a gold superpower…

Given that China has surpassed the U.S. as the world’s largest importer of oil, Saudi Arabia is moving away from the U.S. … and towards China. (Some even argue that the world will switch from the petrodollar to the petroYUAN. We’re not convinced that will happen.)

In any event, a switch to pricing petroleum in anything other than dollars exclusively – whether a single alternative currency, gold, or even a mix of currencies or commodities – would spell the end of the dollar as the world’s reserve currency.

For that reason, Sinclair – no fan of either Russia or Putin – urges American leaders to back away from an economic confrontation with Russia, arguing that the U.S. would be the loser.

http://www.globalresearch.ca/forget-...threat/5374756

PS - Now put your (Think Cap) on...

Quote Sinclair – no fan of either Russia or Putin – "urges American leaders to back away from an economic confrontation with Russia, arguing that the U.S. would be the loser."
    How convenient for the Cabal...

The only thing that may be a problem with their ultimate (Pull the Plug) Strategy is, they are now not the only player involved in total control of choosing the ($USD) end date...
    Last edited by jackovesk; 23rd March 2014 at 01:57.

22. Link to Post #152
    United States Avalon Member gripreaper's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,685 times in 3,744 posts

OK, I'm going to chime in, even though I have not read every post in this thread, but many have made salient points. My first request would be to step back from the canvas a bit and try to eliminate any nation states from the scenario. Also, try to eliminate anything which does not address power, as power is the ultimate aphrodisiac. Power and control is the only thing the super global elite are interested in, as they already have everything else. They have no notions of nation states and ALL national leaders are in positions of power because the elite make it so.

So Russia, China, the US, Britian are all in on the jig. To say there is an alliance of Russia and China to move away from the petrodollar and go their own way is NOT what is going on. Step back from the canvas a bit further. If these are the chess pieces being moved about, it is by design to shift consciousness towards a global conflict, and Putin is in on it.

Crimea, Ukraine, Iran, Syria, Israel, etc. are all just chess pieces on the globalist chess board. Remember, the technology exists to monitor and track every single move, every transaction, and every digital communication. All of this data is fed into a extremely powerful system (think PROMIS and ECELON) which can change the trajectory, alter currency flows, manipulate public opinion, and actually ENTRAIN the very thoughts in your mind to go the way the globalists want.

It's very unnerving how powerful these globalists already are and what tools they have at their fingertips.

If you say Iran is the ultimate goal, it is because Iran is sitting on more oil than anywhere else on the planet and Iran still refuses to play ball with the globalist banksters. It is also to say that Saudi Arabia has pretty much depleted their reserves in the last 50 years. If Ukraine is in the picture it is because of the natural gas reserves, or the natural gas pipelines which must reach the sea somewhere. It's imperialistic colonialism, the very same game which has been played for centuries.

So, the globalists want their petrodollar to remain, their ultimate control through the Vatican and the City of London, and their globalist mercenary bullying force the US military, to expand and maintain their imperialistic colonialism. Regardless of what this global currency will be called, whether special drawing rights or whatever, the basic structure remains the same, or worse. They have flooded the planet with worthless paper all based on a consumable commodity, leaving massive debt in the wake, while absconding with the tangibles.

If China and Russia think they are going to play both sides of the fence and also create alliances and play an endgame around the petrodollar and the hegemony of the globalists, don't you think that the globalists know this? If China thinks it can amass enough tangibles to go around the globalists, they are sorely mistaken. They may be rooks, knights, or castles on the chess board, hell, they may even be the king or queen, but they are still on the chessboard as a manipulated payer, whether they realize it or not.

The ONLY way, and I mean this, the only way to circumvent the globalist agenda is for all sentient beings on the planet to not sign up for their wars, stop playing their currency games, stop supporting their global corporatocracy and wake up as fast as possible, while spreading the truth. Avoid and do not participate in nation to nation conflicts because they are all engineered, BOTH sides by the same global mafia. STOP paying the interest on debt. ALL debt is fabricated and is not tied to tangibles and is just fiat paper keeping us as slaves. It amazes me how anyone in this day and age would even consider signing a mortgage for a house. STOP buying anything from the huge multinational corporations. Get local as quickly as possible.

WE have to point the finger at the few murderous, arrogant blood sacrificing, child raping, pedophilic, hedonistic, pompous, self centered, obsessive, self absorbed, greedy narcissistic oligarchical inhuman power mongering psychopathic interlopers and NOT at nations or the other sentient souls on this planet. We have to quit playing their game, supporting their system, being complacent in the things which support our lifestyles which we KNOW hold the system in place.

This means we have to self examine EVERY aspect of our lives. What you will find, is ALL OF US support the globalist system, and it's impossible not to. What you will also find, is you can BEGIN to extricate yourself and move away from support, in incremental steps.

As long as we support their corrupt system, the agenda rolls on, till one day we wake up in the complete totalitarian fascist nightmare we talk so much about around here. If everyone threw their hands up in the air and said, "that's enough" and actually hunted down the globalists and took them out, or forced them to leave the planet in their stellar craft, in a night of a thousand swords, that would be great. I'm afraid we will have to do it one person at a time, one step at a time. Will it work?

I hope so.
    Last edited by gripreaper; 23rd March 2014 at 02:04.
    "Lay Down Your Truth and Check Your Weapons
    The Next Voice You Hear Will Be Your OWN"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhS69C1tr0w

23. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

Alekahn2 (23rd March 2014), Calz (23rd March 2014), Cidersomerset (23rd March 2014), Dennis Leahy (23rd March 2014), Frank V (23rd March 2014), Hawkwind (23rd March 2014), InTheBackground (24th March 2014), Johnny (31st March 2014), learninglight (23rd March 2014), Operator (23rd March 2014), Ron Mauer Sr (23rd March 2014), Wind (23rd March 2014)

24. Link to Post #153
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by gripreaper (here)
    The ONLY way, and I mean this, the only way to circumvent the globalist agenda is for all sentient beings on the planet to ...
    My hunch is that this step is impossible .

But that's OK, because I figure that there's another way.

By my reading of history, evil schemes, otherwise well designed, most often failed because someone of sufficient character and awareness, in the right place at the right time, threw a monkey wrench into the works.

Termites don't need to eat all the wood in a structure (tree or house) to get the structure to fail. They need to weaken enough key places sufficiently to get them to fail.

Awake and aware humans are the termites of the power structure that has been controlling humanity for the last many millenia. The more of us who are awake and aware, the better the odds that someone will throw that monkey wrench (or sledge hammer, as below.)
    (Above image from Apple 1984 Super Bowl Commercial Introducing Macintosh Computer)
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 23rd March 2014 at 03:54.

25. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Alekahn2 (23rd March 2014), Calz (23rd March 2014), Eram (23rd March 2014), Frank V (23rd March 2014), gripreaper (23rd March 2014), Hawkwind (23rd March 2014), Hervé (23rd March 2014), InTheBackground (24th March 2014), Johnny (31st March 2014), learninglight (23rd March 2014), mountain_jim (23rd March 2014), Ron Mauer Sr (23rd March 2014), Snookie (5th February 2015), Sophocles (23rd March 2014), T Smith (23rd March 2014), Wind (23rd March 2014)

26. Link to Post #154
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    -------
    I had the video subtitled in Chinese -- knowing full well that it would be picked up by the Chinese intelligence agencies. I WANTED them to know the plan against them. My intention was that they would report it up the line to a very senior level.
    The Chinese have their own translation software, as well as staff fluent in English. I can't imagine that you don't know that, so why the translation and why the mention in this post? ( Do you imply to say you saved the world of world war III? )

Alex Jones repackages news events into his own brand of science 'fact'-ion. As long as it scares his listeners so that they order more stuff from his sponsors. I can't believe you use any of his 'sources'.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to ndroock1 For This Post:

Johnny (31st March 2014)

28. Link to Post #155
    Malta Avalon Member
    Thanks

Just a thought ....Ukraine is a significant food producer...do we really want Monsanto to take it under its [vulture] wing?

Keep the discussion going...and thanks to all who have contributed and are contributing.

MalteseKnight

29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MalteseKnight For This Post:

Frank V (23rd March 2014), Johnny (31st March 2014), Snookie (5th February 2015)

30. Link to Post #156
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,632 times in 18,693 posts

Next phase Eastern Ukraine....

Nationalist Rise: Israeli MPs express concerns for Jewish community in Ukraine

Published on 22 Mar 2014

Well thousands have responded to the rise of the right by taking to the streets across
    Eastern Ukraine in protest at the interim authorities in Kiev. Donetsk has seen some
    of the biggest rallies to demand a referendum on a possible secession. Activists across
    Eastern regions say they're making a stand against the fascist leanings of a post-coup
    leadership. A group of Israel MPs has written an open letter to the President of the
    European Commission. They expressed their concern over the plight of Ukrainian Jews
    who they say are suffering from constant attacks. It's claimed this is a direct result of
    the rise of nationalists in Kiev. Activists from Ukraine's Jewish community have also
    traveled to Israel to seek support.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Exporting Chaos: 'West spent $5 billion destabilizing Ukraine'

Published on 22 Mar 2014

Despite previously supporting the self-determination of
    some nations, the US continues to dismiss Crimea's choice
    to reunite with Russia. Washington is standing by its
    newfound allies in Kiev - after helping propel them to
    power. And as RT's Anastasia Churkina reports, Ukraine's
    not the first country to go through selective US -backed
    regime change. Read More: http://on.rt.com/lqkwp8

===================================================

interesting discussion...

CrossTalk: Ukrainian Spiral

Published on 21 Mar 2014
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 23rd March 2014 at 12:38.

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Frank V (23rd March 2014), Johnny (31st March 2014)

32. Link to Post #157
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,632 times in 18,693 posts

Neocons’ Ukraine-Syria-Iran Gambit

Sunday 23rd March 2014 at 07:07 By David Icke

‘You might think that policymakers with so many bloody fiascos on their résumés as
    the U.S. neocons, including the catastrophic Iraq War, would admit their
    incompetence and return home to sell insurance or maybe work in a fast-food
    restaurant. Anything but directing the geopolitical decisions of the world’s leading superpower.

But Official Washington’s neocons are nothing if not relentless and resilient. They
    are also well-funded and well-connected. So they won’t do the honorable thing and
    disappear. They keep hatching new schemes and strategies to keep the world
    stirred up and to keep their vision of world domination – and particularly “regime
    change” in the Middle East – alive.’

Now, the neocons have stoked a confrontation over Ukraine, involving two nuclear-
    armed states, the United States and Russia. But – even if nuclear weapons don’t
    come into play – the neocons have succeeded in estranging U.S. President Barack
    Obama from Russian President Vladimir Putin and sabotaging the pair’s crucial
    cooperation on Iran and Syria, which may have been the point all along.

Though the Ukraine crisis has roots going back decades, the chronology of the
    recent uprising — and the neocon interest in it – meshes neatly with neocon fury
    over Obama and Putin working together to avert a U.S. military strike against Syria
    last summer and then brokering an interim nuclear agreement with Iran last fall
    that effectively took a U.S. bombing campaign against Iran off the table.

With those two top Israeli priorities – U.S. military attacks on Syria and Iran –
    sidetracked, the American neocons began activating their influential media and
    political networks to counteract the Obama-Putin teamwork. The neocon wedge to
    splinter Obama away from Putin was driven into Ukraine.

Operating out of neocon enclaves in the U.S. State Department and at U.S.-funded
    non-governmental organizations, led by the National Endowment for Democracy,
    neocon operatives targeted Ukraine even before the recent political unrest began
    shaking apart the country’s fragile ethnic and ideological cohesion.

Last September, as the prospects for a U.S. military strike against Syria were
    fading thanks to Putin, NED president Carl Gershman, who is something of a
    neocon paymaster controlling more than $100 million in congressionally approved
    funding each year, took to the pages of the neocon-flagship Washington Post and
    wrote that Ukraine was now “the biggest prize.”

But Gershman added that Ukraine was really only an interim step to an even bigger
    prize, the removal of the strong-willed and independent-minded Putin, who,
    Gershman added, “may find himself on the losing end not just in the near abroad
    [i.e. Ukraine] but within Russia itself.” In other words, the new hope was
    for “regime change” in Kiev and Moscow.

Putin had made himself a major annoyance in Neocon World, particularly with his
    diplomacy on Syria that defused a crisis over a Sarin attack outside Damascus on
    Aug. 21, 2013. Despite the attack’s mysterious origins – and the absence of any
    clear evidence proving the Syrian government’s guilt – the U.S. State Department
    and the U.S. news media rushed to the judgment that Syrian President Bashar al-
    Assad did it.

Read more: Neocons’ Ukraine-Syria-Iran Gambit

http://www.globalresearch.ca/neocons...gambit/5374770

http://www.davidicke.com/headlines/

33. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Alekahn2 (23rd March 2014), Johnny (31st March 2014), mountain_jim (23rd March 2014), Snookie (5th February 2015), ThePythonicCow (23rd March 2014)

34. Link to Post #158
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,305 times in 365 posts

This means we have to self examine EVERY aspect of our lives. What you will find, is ALL OF US support the globalist system, and it's impossible not to. What you will also find, is you can BEGIN to extricate yourself and move away from support, in incremental steps.
    Absolutely correct. If you use money, you are supporting the system which is enslaving you. The more money you use the more you support it and the less money you use the more you extricate yourself from it. Ultimately though, the only way to escape the existing system is to recognize it for the cancer it is and destroy it before it destroys us.

As long as we support their corrupt system, the agenda rolls on, till one day we wake up in the complete totalitarian fascist nightmare we talk so much about around here. If everyone threw their hands up in the air and said, "that's enough" and actually hunted down the globalists and took them out, or forced them to leave the planet in their stellar craft, in a night of a thousand swords, that would be great. I'm afraid we will have to do it one person at a time, one step at a time. Will it work?

I hope so.
    I can’t say I haven’t fantasized about that kind of solution. I mean there have to be several hundred thousand of us awake, aware and opposed to the NWO agenda as opposed to maybe 10,000 “murderous, arrogant ... inhuman power mongering psychopathic interlopers”. If enough of us decided to take up arms and start taking them out we could, right? After giving that scenario a good deal of thought, my conclusion is no, it just won’t work. Even if we could organize a global “night of a thousand swords” as you suggested (and good luck pulling off even that part of the plan given the levels of surveillance in place), it wouldn’t be enough. This is a hydra. Cut off one head and two grow in its place.

The best solution I can see isn’t to attempt to remove the heads from the body, but to bit by bit remove the body from heads. As Paul suggested in his post...

Termites don't need to eat all the wood in a structure (tree or house) to get the structure to fail. They need to weaken enough key places sufficiently to get them to fail.

Awake and aware humans are the termites of the power structure that has been controlling humanity for the last many millenia. ...
    Yep, munch on!

35. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Hawkwind For This Post:

Frank V (23rd March 2014), Gardener (23rd March 2014), Johnny (31st March 2014), Snookie (5th February 2015), ThePythonicCow (23rd March 2014)

36. Link to Post #159
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,889 times in 15,481 posts

Money or $$ or shells as a mean of exchange is not the problem, e.g. "I'll trade my living-room Godzilla for half (1/2) your bedroom mammoth... here is a hacksaw."

As usual and as history keeps repeating it, the problem is who controls it and for what purpose? And we are back to psychopaths versus folks who are unable to imagine that psychopathic behaviour can possibly exist...
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

37. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Frank V (23rd March 2014), Johnny (31st March 2014), Snookie (5th February 2015)

38. Link to Post #160
    Great Britain Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,391 times in 1,757 posts

News alert my son phoned to say some plane has been shot down Turkey/ Syria

only on Al jazeera so far.
    Last edited by sheme; 23rd March 2014 at 14:23.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 118 FirstFirst 1 8 18 58 108 118 LastLast