Language
    Portuguese
    Thanks

Default Re: Any Weird Dreams?

Quote Posted by Patient (here)
    Quote Posted by Marbelo (here)
    Quote Posted by Ti (here)
    Quote Posted by DeDukshyn (here)
    I have had this happen as well. No idea if it means anything. I also used to have someone grab or touch my left foot just as I fell asleep. The first time it was a bit startling, but it started to happen enough that I just got used to it, and it didn't bother me anymore (except the fact that it would wake me up). I moved out of the residence where this occurred about 5 years ago and it hasn't happened since.
    I used to have someone touch my shoulder as I was falling asleep. When I moved from that apartment it stopped.

Ghosts, I guess.

I have also heard my name. It's almost always when I'm falling asleep and startles me back to full consciousness.
    Exactly this. With me it’s usually early in the morning when i try to nap again and it brings me full consciousness.

Usually a woman and sometimes a man. A very loud and clear voice.
    I have also experienced this, but not recently. I wonder if it is someone we know from another dimension or a past life that sees us enter into a different state of consciousness and they see us and call to us?

Just a theory that popped into my head.

Great theory for sure. I wonder, are we mixing with other realities in spirit?
    Maybe evolving and opening new doors of perception?
    I’m not going to be the person I’m expected to be anymore.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Marbelo For This Post:

DeDukshyn (4th March 2021), Harmony (28th March 2021), Johan (Keyholder) (18th March 2021)

3. Link to Post #122
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,600 times in 5,379 posts

I seem to be in a unique position in this regard.

Not trying to persuade or convert anyone. Just observations.

I have had more dreams that upon awakening become memories of real experiences. Because I haven't dreamed in so many years this alone is unusual.

Coupled with the fact that I have actively rejected the, what should I call it?, psychological overlay most remain immersed in their whole lives seems to leave me in a unique position. It is not so much a new perspective as it is a clearing of the protective amnesia mankind is conditioned by. I have continued to reject accepted norms and this, coupled with the fact that I haven't actively dreamed in so long, has given me an opportunity to break through the barrier meant to reign in our psyches.

Dreams are real. They are not random projections or perturbations of unassimilated waking experience. (and even if they were it should still be considered odd that our brains could create a reality real enough to fool us in sleep)

I dream of places, people, and situations that are recurrences. I dream of the same themes, the same people, the same situations. They evoke memories, they do not work or play out psychological inconsistencies, as we have been lead to believe dreams to be. I have been to these places, interacted with these people, lived these situations - in some other time or place.

I cannot yet tell if, in dreams, I am in real time or if they are memories of another time. I am leaning towards the former.

Dreams are as real as the 'waking' world.

Dreams point to and are proof that, we are powerful creators capable of intense focus and concentration.

It is only that we have dreamed a dream so real, populated by our worst terrors and fears, and of the most terrible demon entities, that our dreams have possessed us. These demons were made by us and they siphon our energy so that we continue to dream them to keep them whole. They are figments, phantoms, of our imagination. They have convinced us that this waking dream is the only reality. It is not.

That's all I got so far.
    To be continued...
    Sweet dreams.
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

DeDukshyn (4th March 2021), Harmony (28th March 2021), Johan (Keyholder) (18th March 2021), Marbelo (3rd March 2021), meeradas (3rd March 2021), petra (14th March 2021), Yoda (4th March 2021)

5. Link to Post #123
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,445 times in 8,541 posts

A few odd dreams I have been having recently is where I wake up from a weird, odd or terrifying dream (my dreams are all weird), then I get up, check the alarm clock, get dressed and start my day, etc. Then after some time of going on about my day ... I wake up, check the alrm clock as normal, get out of bed, get dressed and start my day, etc. And then even occasionally, I wake up again.

It happened this morning, but I was able to recognize that some of the normal things weren't quite right after I had woke up from my dream ... everything was slightly different, and then I realized that I hadn't actually woke up, and I became fully lucid inside that dream. Due to the uncanny similarities of my dream that I had awoken into to real life, I suspect I may have been in some sort of astral travel state.

I woke up for real, but then went back to sleep (it was still early), and I immediately went into a lucid dream. I was woken again, but again I went back to sleep and fell immediately into the same lucid dream -- the exact same location and scenario - it had just continued. I was woken again, fell back asleep again back into the exact same lucid dream.

Pretty interesting stuff. I'm trying to figure out ways to maximize my dreams lucidity, vividness and recall, if anyone has any tips, please let me know. I have used a substance once - it was a form of DHEA that the supplement company I had worked for was selling - it was part of their "rare and unique" supplements line - and it caused the most intensely vivid dreams.

It was temporarily banned as an oral supplement while Health Canada was figuring out how to regulate supplements, and when it became available I did try another bottle from a different source but the exact molecular form was different and I didn't get the same effects. It was originally touted as an anti-oxidant, cognitive, and anti-aging supplement. DHEA is mostly used as a skincare supplement these days.

I also heard that eating a large amount of Kiwi fruit can induce vivid dreams ...
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (4th March 2021), Harmony (14th March 2021), Johan (Keyholder) (18th March 2021), leavesoftrees (4th March 2021), Marbelo (4th March 2021), Pam (22nd May 2021), Patient (5th March 2021)

7. Link to Post #124
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,223 times in 2,093 posts

Quote Posted by Ernie Nemeth (here)

I have had more dreams that upon awakening become memories of real experiences. Because I haven't dreamed in so many years this alone is unusual.

Coupled with the fact that I have actively rejected the, what should I call it?, psychological overlay most remain immersed in their whole lives seems to leave me in a unique position. It is not so much a new perspective as it is a clearing of the protective amnesia mankind is conditioned by. I have continued to reject accepted norms and this, coupled with the fact that I haven't actively dreamed in so long, has given me an opportunity to break through the barrier meant to reign in our psyches.

Dreams are real. They are not random projections or perturbations of unassimilated waking experience. (and even if they were it should still be considered odd that our brains could create a reality real enough to fool us in sleep)

I dream of places, people, and situations that are recurrences. I dream of the same themes, the same people, the same situations. They evoke memories, they do not work or play out psychological inconsistencies, as we have been lead to believe dreams to be. I have been to these places, interacted with these people, lived these situations - in some other time or place.

I cannot yet tell if, in dreams, I am in real time or if they are memories of another time. I am leaning towards the former.

Dreams point to and are proof that, we are powerful creators capable of intense focus and concentration.

It is only that we have dreamed a dream so real, populated by our worst terrors and fears, and of the most terrible demon entities, that our dreams have possessed us. These demons were made by us and they siphon our energy so that we continue to dream them to keep them whole. They are figments, phantoms, of our imagination. They have convinced us that this waking dream is the only reality. It is not.

That's all I got so far.
    To be continued...
    Sweet dreams.
    I too have had that - where I have returned to places time and time again as if continuing my life there. It messes with my head in the day and stays with me for quite a while.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Patient For This Post:

Harmony (14th March 2021), Johan (Keyholder) (18th March 2021), Pam (22nd May 2021)

9. Link to Post #125
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Last night I had a weird experience - I don't even know if it should be called a dream - I don't understand what happened really.

It was like in my dream I was downloaded with almost a life-time of memories of another life. So, in my dream I guess, it was like I was living a different life with different memories. It was odd. When I woke earlier in the morning, I could not figure out if these were suppressed memories or remnants of the dream. But they could not be a part of this life I am living, because the things I did are not like me at all and I don't know when I would have even had the time to have done them.

Yet now they are like new memories that I am not comfortable with. This is really an odd feeling. I did not recognize the place although it looked similar to here, the money looked like US dollars.

I hope this clears because it is an odd feeling. As now I feel like I have lost some part of my life or it has been hidden from me, I don't know how I really feel or how to describe it.

Just strange.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Patient For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (5th March 2021), Harmony (14th March 2021), Johan (Keyholder) (18th March 2021), Matthew (5th March 2021), Pam (22nd May 2021)

11. Link to Post #126
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,600 times in 5,379 posts

Lucid dreaming. To wake in a dream. To control a dream. To walk through a landscape of the mind, not mindful of the construct yet in full cognition - is itself a dream. Often resulting in waking from the dream into another dream, and then at some point awakening from dreaming 'entirely'. Into what? Reality? Does this make sense?

To be aware of dreaming is a dream. What else could it be? If it were not so 'reality', wakefulness, would have no meaning.

One dream rules supreme, the others are merely 'facsimile'. Pseudo-reality is a stand-in, a place holder, less real than 'reality'. The subject is aware of this with a modicum of surety. This holds the psyche together, intact against the ravages of alternate selves that might otherwise assert control.

We are composite beings, the summation of which is a choice. Like any choice, it is subject to change at any time, any place, any situation.

The constant is not 'reality'. The constant is the dream.

As all things are, this is only one possible interpretation...mine. I'll own it for now...until I change my mind.
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

DeDukshyn (5th March 2021), Harmony (14th March 2021), Johan (Keyholder) (18th March 2021), Matthew (5th March 2021), Pam (22nd May 2021)

13. Link to Post #127
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Lucid dreaming. To wake in a dream. To control a dream. To walk through a landscape of the mind, not mindful of the construct yet in full cognition - is itself a dream. Often resulting in waking from the dream into another dream, and then at some point awakening from dreaming 'entirely'. Into what? Reality? Does this make sense?

To be aware of dreaming is a dream. What else could it be? If it were not so 'reality', wakefulness, would have no meaning.

One dream rules supreme, the others are merely 'facsimile'. Pseudo-reality is a stand-in, a place holder, less real than 'reality'. The subject is aware of this with a modicum of surety. This holds the psyche together, intact against the ravages of alternate selves that might otherwise assert control.

We are composite beings, the summation of which is a choice. Like any choice, it is subject to change at any time, any place, any situation.

The constant is not 'reality'. The constant is the dream.

As all things are, this is only one possible interpretation...mine. I'll own it for now...until I change my mind.
    Agreed. I'll add to this for further musings ...

The "dream state" is our existence when not bound by the laws (of physics) and rules of the "big outside dream". What we are, at our core, is Creators. The way we create is through a process, akin to what we call "dreaming". In fact it is the only thing that we do and have ever done since our inception as a collective non-physical being.

When the physical universe came into being, we originally (as a collective being of sorts), entertained the concept of "creating" (dreaming), inside this big rigid and beautiful dream that we refer to as the physical universe. But first, we needed a physical vehicle to accomplish this fully. As our collective is, behind its fragmentation, a powerful creator being, we "dreamed a dream" that called forth physical biology itself, which would serve as that vehicle.

Life evolved until a suitable vehicle was determined to hold our awareness. There was some interference along the way and our true habitation of biology as sapiens, has been a tenuous flickering (seemingly trapped behind our egos) throughout our historical times, but perhaps not so much in more ancient times (hence the past myths and legends of such grand times on Earth) ... but I digress.

Its a long story overall, but the main take-away for this topic is that we are creators, our creation is our dreams, whether we dream our daily lives inside and bound by the rigid structures and laws of this physical universe from within our physical bodies, or whether our minds are fully uncoupled from those laws and rules while our sublaterodorsal tegmental nucleus paralyzes our bodies during REM when dreaming as we sleep -- it is all dreaming.

Brain activity between these two states is indistinguishable to medical scientists -- the only thing the brain does is receive dream, and the only difference between waking dream (what we historically have called "reality"), and sleeping dream is the paralysis of our bodies, and the binding to the physical laws and rules, nothing more - its all the same.
    Last edited by DeDukshyn; 5th March 2021 at 21:05.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (5th March 2021), Harmony (14th March 2021), Johan (Keyholder) (18th March 2021), Matthew (5th March 2021)

15. Link to Post #128
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,191 times in 4,071 posts

...lucid dreams...
    I had a friend into lucid dreaming. He taught me a little, so I had a go. It went like this: there are 'am I dreaming?' tests. His was that light switches didn't work when he was dreaming. But there are others trigger checks, and a classic I used was to hold my nose; if I could still breath through it, I would be asleep. Otherwise, if I couldn't breath through my nose, while holding it... I'm awake. The trick was to do this 'am I dreaming?' during the day, as a habit. Then one dreams the habits, and this one time I had a really bad experience so I did my 'am I dreaming?' test, holding my nose to see if could breath through it.. and I could breath through my nose while holding it! It was the first time that had happened. I realised I was dreaming and became conscious. I had a little lucid dream moment. I was so relieved because it was such a bad time, but only a bad dream. I went back to being sad, and lost control and consciousness. Not sure if knowing the nose hold trigger etc would help, but was a handy check for me at the time

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Matthew For This Post:

DeDukshyn (5th March 2021), Ernie Nemeth (5th March 2021), Harmony (6th March 2021), I am B (6th March 2021), Johan (Keyholder) (18th March 2021)

17. Link to Post #129
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,006 times in 337 posts

Quote Posted by Matthew (here)
    ...lucid dreams...
    I had a friend into lucid dreaming. He taught me a little, so I had a go. It went like this: there are 'am I dreaming?' tests. His was that light switches didn't work when he was dreaming. But there are others trigger checks, and a classic I used was to hold my nose; if I could still breath through it, I would be asleep. Otherwise, if I couldn't breath through my nose, while holding it... I'm awake. The trick was to do this 'am I dreaming?' during the day, as a habit. Then one dreams the habits, and this one time I had a really bad experience so I did my 'am I dreaming?' test, holding my nose to see if could breath through it.. and I could breath through my nose while holding it! It was the first time that had happened. I realised I was dreaming and became conscious. I had a little lucid dream moment. I was so relieved because it was such a bad time, but only a bad dream. I went back to being sad, and lost control and consciousness. Not sure if knowing the nose hold trigger etc would help, but was a handy check for me at the time
    Thats a good one! I used to count my hand fingers with the thumb. Throughout the day i counted to four touching my thumb with every finger of the same hand. Then I tried to do the fifth but I couldn't unless I was dreaming ^^

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to I am B For This Post:

DeDukshyn (6th March 2021), Ernie Nemeth (28th March 2021), Harmony (14th March 2021), Johan (Keyholder) (18th March 2021), Matthew (6th March 2021), Pam (22nd May 2021)

19. Link to Post #130
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,330 times in 2,365 posts

This morning I dreamt that the Dems were going to have Biden taken out by a Trump supporter in order to elevate Harris to the presidency and institute draconian gun restrictions. I imagine they would want to wait till next year and make the elections a referendum on gun control -- rig the results like they did for President Covid.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (28th March 2021), Harmony (14th March 2021), Pam (22nd May 2021)

21. Link to Post #131
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,372 times in 1,413 posts

That's all I got so far.
    To be continued...
    Sweet dreams.

Hi Ernie,

I seem to be in a unique position too.. I might have inadvertently married an invisible thing (don't ask...)

I'm back here to confess I've had not one, but TWO murder dreams! I've killed two people in my dreams now... JUST FOR FUN!

So following that, you can imagine how I might find your posting a little bit triggering... ;-)

---EDIT---

I should elaborate before I end up forgetting what happened in my murder-dreams... Both have one thing in common, I wasn't myself - I was a young skinny white boy with long hair. I have a vague recollection what I looked like even though I couldn't see myself (so weird)

Dream #1 I kicked another boy down the stairs... and I remember thinking how annoying it was that there was now a body cluttering up the stairwell.

Dream #2 I kicked a boy off a bridge.... but didn't stick around long enough to watch him die.

My dreams never used to be THIS weird!
    Bottled up rage? I really don't think so....
    Past life? Perhaps...

I resent my dreams sometimes, and I guess I just don't appreciate knowing what it's like to kill people for fun. It's like.... I'm not even sure if I should be punished or not =/
    Last edited by petra; 14th March 2021 at 02:27.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to petra For This Post:

DeDukshyn (28th March 2021), Ernie Nemeth (28th March 2021), Harmony (14th March 2021), Johan (Keyholder) (18th March 2021)

23. Link to Post #132
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

A few odd dreams I have been having recently is where I wake up from a weird, odd or terrifying dream (my dreams are all weird), then I get up, check the alarm clock, get dressed and start my day, etc. Then after some time of going on about my day ... I wake up, check the alrm clock as normal, get out of bed, get dressed and start my day, etc. And then even occasionally, I wake up again.

It happened this morning, but I was able to recognize that some of the normal things weren't quite right after I had woke up from my dream ... everything was slightly different, and then I realized that I hadn't actually woke up, and I became fully lucid inside that dream. Due to the uncanny similarities of my dream that I had awoken into to real life, I suspect I may have been in some sort of astral travel state.

I woke up for real, but then went back to sleep (it was still early), and I immediately went into a lucid dream. I was woken again, but again I went back to sleep and fell immediately into the same lucid dream -- the exact same location and scenario - it had just continued. I was woken again, fell back asleep again back into the exact same lucid dream.

Pretty interesting stuff. I'm trying to figure out ways to maximize my dreams lucidity, vividness and recall, if anyone has any tips, please let me know. I have used a substance once - it was a form of DHEA that the supplement company I had worked for was selling - it was part of their "rare and unique" supplements line - and it caused the most intensely vivid dreams.

It was temporarily banned as an oral supplement while Health Canada was figuring out how to regulate supplements, and when it became available I did try another bottle from a different source but the exact molecular form was different and I didn't get the same effects. It was originally touted as an anti-oxidant, cognitive, and anti-aging supplement. DHEA is mostly used as a skincare supplement these days.

I also heard that eating a large amount of Kiwi fruit can induce vivid dreams ...
    I recall one similar to that when I was young.

I woke up and I was apprehensive about the closet door. A feeling of paranoia. I went over to open it even though I didn't want to. When I pulled the door open, I woke up.

The closet door was closed, so I went over to open it. When I opened it I woke up, but this time for real and the closet door was open - luckily.

I had an odd dream of painting a picture last night. Colors were vivid. I don't recall any dream before when I was making anything.

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Patient For This Post:

DeDukshyn (14th March 2021), Ernie Nemeth (28th March 2021), Harmony (14th March 2021), Johan (Keyholder) (18th March 2021), Pam (22nd May 2021)

25. Link to Post #133
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Too bad that there are not more people posting here, as I would be very interested to know if there are a lot of people having strange dreams these days. Even if people just said, " yeah, I am having strange dreams these days."

I am sure that the stress of the times we are living in would bring more weird dreams to people anyway.

I am posting my strange dreams here even just to look back myself and read them. Of course I should keep another copy, but I am working at my PC a lot and I think it is worth sharing with people.

Last night was very odd. Quite different than almost any dream that I have had. I was visited by a fairy. The fairy appeared as a normal fairy first, then changed to a human size while still having most of its appearance the same except that the wings were not visible to me. Then went back to regular fairy size and sat on my shoulder for the remainder of the dream.

Throughout, it was a conversation that was mostly positive and encouragement. Upon reflection it was as if one of my spirit guides took this time and appearance to speak to me. It was a long conversation and I honestly do not recall many specifics of the conversation, but the feeling that I was left with was very positive.

It feels like things are ramping up - to what end, I do not know. But although there is a lot of negative around us these days, I am feeling very positive.

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Patient For This Post:

DeDukshyn (18th March 2021), Ernie Nemeth (28th March 2021), Harmony (28th March 2021), Johan (Keyholder) (18th March 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (23rd March 2021)

27. Link to Post #134
    Belgium Avalon Member Johan (Keyholder)'s Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,746 times in 531 posts

Interesting dreams, yes. Unusual too. But I would not call them weird. For me, these are now fewer in number than they used to be. In some ways, I miss it!

Maybe it is because all the EMF/RF around us. Or all other kinds of pollution: food, water, air, (some) other people.

I can relate to what Ernie and Patient wrote here. I used to have experiences, real vivid dreams that were not less "real" than this world. Quite often something would happen in a dream (with people I also knew in "real life") and then I would reference that; of course, they said "What are you talking about? That never happened." It took me a while to understand that it DID happen, but not just in "this" particular reality.

A couple interesting "dreams that weren't really dreams". In one I was traveling by train to Scandinavia. It was a long trainride (from Belgium). Now, in the past I have done that "in real life". But in that dream, I noticed that "everything was different". Countries, towns, countryside... just about everything. But I still was traveling by train to what is known here, as Scandinavia.

In another dream I was going to the South Pacific. Another area that I well traveled in (this) real life. When - in the dream - looking at a map, I wondered why the entire PLANET had a different look to it. Sure, the south pacific existed, but it looked completely different (lots of water though, also in the dream!). Same thing with the other continents, they had all a different look to it. I was a bit "bewildered" in that dream because it just "didn't make any sense". Sort of like an "overlay" - in the mind - of two realities.

While I am not a "habitual astral traveler", I do think I have experiences in manifold different realities. I would have loved to have had a conversation about this with PK Dick! (strange enough, when he lived in Berkeley in the seventies, I probably passed his door, unknowingly!).

Someone has called me a "reality surfer" once and I kind of like that denomination. I liked - still like but it's a lot harder now - to travel. Outward, as well as "inward".

Parallel realities, timetravel ... these were - and are - always subjects I like to read and "think" about.
    Last edited by Johan (Keyholder); 18th March 2021 at 23:22.

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Johan (Keyholder) For This Post:

DeDukshyn (23rd March 2021), Ernie Nemeth (28th March 2021), Harmony (28th March 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (23rd March 2021), leavesoftrees (19th March 2021)

29. Link to Post #135
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

OK, this was different. Very different from other types of dreams or anything such as psychic messages/feelings.

I hesitated to post it, because to quickly describe it will not capture it and I doubt very much that I could capture it all in words anyway.

It was morning and I had already woken up. I was feeling a little stiff and sore so I laid down in the living room.

My eyes closed and being completely aware I thought "I don't want to fall asleep."

So I opened my eyes and found myself surrounded by the big blue sky. I was looking directly at what I immediately thought was a space ship, although it was round and it looked like there had been maybe an explosion on the right side as there was other pieces of it maybe shooting outwards to the right. On the other side of the object was another ship - much smaller yet still large as the range of my view seemed to be a great distance away. I can not describe the other ship well, as I was too far away, but it was oblong in design but there was much more to it - my view was just from too far away.

There was no sound, and no movement that I could discern. It was if this round object had exploded outwards, it had either stopped moving, or I was too far away to see movement or what I was seeing was a single image rather than a real time event. One thing though, I do not know if it was an explosion, as I am interpreting what I saw. The other parts of the object were not shooting outwards in all directions like if a bomb went off, rather it was all moving in one direction - almost parallel to each piece. There was mist or cloud that was around the area as well. It very well could have been a large round ship that was dismantling and these could have been other ships all disembarking.

Upon taking this this all in, and of course rather quickly I was a bit shocked to open my eyes and see this so clearly. I closed my eyes like a slow blink and I was laying in my living room.

It was so odd and unlike anything I have ever experienced before. No message, no strong feeling, just the image.

A very strange event that I will never forget.
    Last edited by Patient; 23rd March 2021 at 17:12.

30. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Patient For This Post:

DeDukshyn (23rd March 2021), Ernie Nemeth (28th March 2021), Harmony (28th March 2021), Johan (Keyholder) (24th March 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (23rd March 2021), Mare (23rd March 2021), Orph (23rd March 2021)

31. Link to Post #136
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Last night, or early morning I had another dream with UFOs in it.

I was in an neighbourhood (unknown to me but in my dream I was comfortable).

There was a few UFO's in the sky and then there was odd little blue energies all around on the ground that formed into people. I spoke to one and they were from a different part of the world. They asked me where we were and I told them Vancouver B.C. and they were very surprised because he was from Kentucky. The other people were looking around as if they did not recognize where they were as well.

A few minutes later they started to disappear (and I am assuming that they went back into the ships) and gradually the UFOs started to leave.

The sky was filled with them - all sorts of strange shapes and different sizes.

This is the 3rd or 4th time I have had a dream with the sky filled like that.

And the feeling was good, no fear at all.

Cool dream.
    Last edited by Patient; 28th March 2021 at 03:36.

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Patient For This Post:

DeDukshyn (28th March 2021), Ernie Nemeth (28th March 2021), Harmony (28th March 2021)

33. Link to Post #137
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I got a tip from member Tomkat on another thread that eating blue cheese before bed can promote vivid dreams. I'm not the biggest blue cheese fan in the world, but bought a wedge to try this out (starting to really like it though, just an acquired taste, I guess).

I did some research and blue cheese extremely high in vitamin B12 - possibly what gives it the effect, as B12 has pronounced effect on cognition. Anyway, I can attest it did sharpen my mind before bed, and increase my dream recall, but so far only just my regular weirdly stupid nonsensical / whimsical dreams; no increase in those super "vivid" types, or lucid dreaming. Just ate another big chunk now (great with some smoked sausage) and off to bed ... hopefully I'll have something to post here soon.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by Patient (here)
    Last night, or early morning I had another dream with UFOs in it.

I was in an neighbourhood (unknown to me but in my dream I was comfortable).

There was a few UFO's in the sky and then there was odd little blue energies all around on the ground that formed into people. I spoke to one and they were from a different part of the world. They asked me where we were and I told them Vancouver B.C. and they were very surprised because he was from Kentucky. The other people were looking around as if they did not recognize where they were as well.

A few minutes later they started to disappear (and I am assuming that they went back into the ships) and gradually the UFOs started to leave.

The sky was filled with them - all sorts of strange shapes and different sizes.

This is the 3rd or 4th time I have had a dream with the sky filled like that.

And the feeling was good, no fear at all.

Cool dream.
    Sounds almost like an "interpreted" version of astral travel ... once you move beyond the densities of form, people just become energy points. Read an awesome book on this once, from a guy that knew nothing of astral travel, didn't really even believe in it, but then started to be able to do it so he wrote out his experiences. For the life of me I can't recall the name of it now though.

34. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (28th March 2021), Harmony (28th March 2021), Mare (28th March 2021), Matthew (20th May 2021), Patient (28th March 2021)

35. Link to Post #138
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Had this dream last night where "the machines" (which existed as a collective hidden in the background, with a single controlling AI type thingy) were covertly trying to get as many humans as possible to "upgrade" with cybernetic implants. When a certain level of technology had replaced biology in a body, "the machines" then had a type of control or ownership. Whenever a human was injured or maimed, the machines and their minions would push for the cybernetic additions. It was a bit like the concept of the "Borg" from Star Trek, but instead of being overt, the desire to "assimilate" humans was a covert operation, happening slowly over time.

The "queen leader" (the controlling AI) of the machines was similar "Hexadecimal" from the very old Canadian animated series "Reboot".

After my friend received his implants "Hexadecimal" came to us and bragged about how it was just a matter of time before she had full control of humanity.

Hexadecimal:

(Note that I haven't watched this show since I was a kid!)

I was a "pure" human, and I remember doing some physical training with my "upgraded" friend, who didn't want the upgrades but felt he had no choice (can't recall the situation). Anyway, I was able to keep up with him on everything, highlighting that upgrades didn't make humans any physically better, but yet everyone seemed excited about getting these implants - the idea was being marketed to us ...
    Last edited by DeDukshyn; 30th March 2021 at 17:47.

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (20th May 2021), Harmony (21st May 2021), Matthew (20th May 2021)

37. Link to Post #139
    Language
    English
    Thanks

The recall of details on this one is a bit sketchy, and some of the details where whimsical anyway. I'll just relay the gist of it.

A small group of us found ourselves in a another place, assumed to be on another planet. We seem to have reached through a cave system on earth though, in fact we were still in a cave system when an old man come out from the shadows and demanded us to leave his place immediately. We didn't though and the old man eventually disappeared. We traveled a bit further and eventually came out of the cave system. There was a body of water and trees all around - very pristine and beautiful. Very earth-like. We were in a residence of some sort - or rather the dream was shifting a lot between a residence and nature.

Another being approached us, seemingly very angry at our existence there and demanded we leave at once, he was saying something about contaminating the place. He was a regular looking person, he didn't look like an alien. I took the approach of ambassador, and explained I just wanted to talk to him about this place and learn about it and that I would share about our world with him as well, but he didn't seem interested at all learning about "my world".

I continued to talk with him and he began to relax a little. Out of the conversation, I was told the old man we had met earlier had been there for 7000 years - he was over 7000 years old. I asked about about their culture and society and it was relayed to me that it was all very similar as earth's, but without fear, without the greed and corruption, the social issues, like a real utopia. I looked out across the lake and there was a small city there and much of the architecture was very similar to what you would find on earth, except with a lot more 45 degree angles and arches. It really was beautiful.

I then said to the man "wait ... you're human aren't you?", he responded that yes he was a human from earth, that they were all from earth or descendants. He continued, 10,000 years ago some sort of portal had opened up on earth and a large group of non-fearing, loved based peoples had migrated through the portal to start a new human existence based on proper human values. He also said that sometimes small rifts are opened here and there, that the old man that we had seen earlier slipped through one 7000 years ago, and the we must have found one as well to be there. Most people that come through since the initial migration are not welcome at all for fear of contamination of their culture with greed and fear.

I was told that a lack of fear programming and fear based thought patterns allowed them to have extreme longevity and that some of the original inhabitants from 10,000 years previous still lived. I responded "Makes sense, as fear is the real killer."

As we talked more, other people joined the room, some were from my party that had just arrived late, and others were people who had been able to come through on of these rifts but had assimilated to this other place. I was told that while they try to scare away anyone who comes through back to earth, some are assimilated.

I was then given the impression that this planet was earth, just on a different timeline, or dimension or whatever, and that it wasn't some "other" planet. This explained why it looked pretty much like earth - same trees, plants etc.

Overall an interesting and enjoyable dream.

38. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (20th May 2021), Forest Denizen (21st May 2021), Harmony (21st May 2021), Matthew (20th May 2021), TomKat (21st May 2021)

39. Link to Post #140
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,829 times in 458 posts

Tonight, about a fake alien invasion. Before the crypto market crashed on Wednesday I also had an intense dream about it.

40. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to wegge For This Post:

DeDukshyn (22nd May 2021), Harmony (22nd May 2021), TomKat (22nd May 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 1 7 8 LastLast