+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 1 8

Thread: Any Weird Dreams?

1. Link to Post #141
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,686 times in 3,333 posts

Default Re: Any Weird Dreams?

I have had many strange dreams over the last couple of years. Here is one. I am sitting near some woman. All of a sudden she starts frantically waving her hands around screaming there are wasps flying around her. I am wearing my old overly large work jacket and I am slightly embarrassed to observe that the wasps are originating from the inside of my jacket. I see them flying out from my opened jacket. As I observe this I look down at my hands and turn my palms up. As this happens all sort of life forms are created from the palms of my hands. They are spontaneously created and they flew away. It was a strange and wonderful dream.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

Casey Claar (11th January 2023), DeDukshyn (22nd May 2021), Harmony (22nd May 2021), Patient (11th January 2023), Ratszinger (24th May 2021)

3. Link to Post #142
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,452 times in 8,541 posts

Quote Posted by DeDukshyn (here)

Pretty interesting stuff. I'm trying to figure out ways to maximize my dreams lucidity, vividness and recall, if anyone has any tips, please let me know. I have used a substance once - it was a form of DHEA that the supplement company I had worked for was selling - it was part of their "rare and unique" supplements line - and it caused the most intensely vivid dreams.

It was temporarily banned as an oral supplement while Health Canada was figuring out how to regulate supplements, and when it became available I did try another bottle from a different source but the exact molecular form was different and I didn't get the same effects. It was originally touted as an anti-oxidant, cognitive, and anti-aging supplement. DHEA is mostly used as a skincare supplement these days.

I also heard that eating a large amount of Kiwi fruit can induce vivid dreams ...
    I just realized now in this post I named the wrong supplement ... I meant to refer to DMAE, not DHEA ... dang, not sure how I screwed that up ...

Here's a source selling DMAE as a dream enhancement product, but it contains a lot of info. I'm not affiliated, and never bought anything from these guys, just posting it for the info.

https://dreammerchant.shop/dmae/
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Harmony (11th January 2023)

5. Link to Post #143
    United States Avalon Member Ratszinger's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,304 times in 1,401 posts

Quote Posted by Pam (here)
    I have had many strange dreams over the last couple of years. Here is one. I am sitting near some woman. All of a sudden she starts frantically waving her hands around screaming there are wasps flying around her. I am wearing my old overly large work jacket and I am slightly embarrassed to observe that the wasps are originating from the inside of my jacket. I see them flying out from my opened jacket. As I observe this I look down at my hands and turn my palms up. As this happens all sort of life forms are created from the palms of my hands. They are spontaneously created and they flew away. It was a strange and wonderful dream.
    Just looking at this rather quickly it appears to me or strikes me to mention a couple things I see. Hope that is okay with you? Sitting near a woman first. She is frantic and screaming which seems to be a help cry, you have a rather 'overly large' work jacket on and you note you feel embarrassment. The overly large jacket is symbolizing protection. So not sure what that means, but maybe protection from your feelings being seen for this person or what she represents? Okay here is where it's foggy because the wasps often in dreams, particularly in politically hot times like now is actually a symbol of a white. That is to say, a White Anglo Saxon Protestant so this could be seen as a relationship dream to me maybe even involving politics. A woman, perhaps even one at work or maybe the woman in the dream represents that , what work that is a WASP or perhaps you are the WASP but maybe you like her and maybe you have political differences? And then the next part is the hands, and particularly the palms, which traditionally is always about creation, your link to the work, the world, your creations your generosity, and openness to always help which is what it appears you symbolized because you have the answer to maximize your potential in your manifesting ability. The one that manifests his reality holding the power in your hands created and deposited into the world. Which is then like to me this openness to help those not able to see what you see kind of thing. Anyway, that's all. Since most dreams are something to digest world events in life as each day passes I thought maybe it would relate to something you do routinely or daily and work. Could be off. Thanks for listening
    The genius consistently stands out from the masses in that he unconsciously anticipates truths of which the population as a whole only later becomes conscious! Speech-circa 1937

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ratszinger For This Post:

Harmony (11th January 2023), Johnnycomelately (11th January 2023)

7. Link to Post #144
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Had an interesting one last night ...

I was inside what I assumed to be a pyramid, I seemed to be exploring it and inside a tight passageway then into a tight chamber. There was a faint glowing diffuse light coming from somewhere and I recall it being very tight.

There was what appeared to be a box in this chamber and it was covered with very intricately carved symbols - like writing; hieroglyphics I guess. It was extremely intricately written and the box was polished over to a glass-like finish. Upon closer inspection of one of the symbol's it had some very fine inlay of a creamy coloured material. The symbol was similar to the eye of Horus, but not quite the same. I recall commenting to myself on the sheer perfection and precision of the stonework.

I found three star symbols on the one side of the box - straight lines radiating out from a center point, each symbol where a head and outstretched arms would meet, so I backed toward this stone sarcophagus like block placing my head and hands over these symbols to create a cross. I then felt myself being pulled up onto the top of the box in a laying position, then a huge pressure pulling me down through the top of the box.

I started to become separated from my body as though my astral self was being pulled away from my physical body and down through the stone covering of the box. As this was occurring, I was beginning to be come actually conscious (but not in my physical body) and I became 100% fully conscious after my astral body had fully separated, now inside the box, but also realizing that it was not a box at all but a very long deep shaft.

Now fully conscious and able to analyze the situation is when I mostly came to the conclusion I was inside a pyramid, and inside a shaft that ran deep down probably underground. I was still being pulled downward - or along the shaft - it seemed like downward to me but I'm not 100% sure.

I wondered to myself if I was prepared to act defensively - I was fully awake - fully lucid, just as I am writing this, in a very strange place, and it had a bit of a dark feeling to it all - perhaps just a strong unfamiliarity. In hindsight though, I should never have questioned that.

At the end of the shaft, I came upon a chamber of sorts, that had other shafts or tunnels running out of it in various directions. There was an entity inside this chamber, but I could not clearly see what it was. It was blurry and fuzzy like as though it was moving really fast or we were completely out of time sync and it just look like a ball of high speed motion blur.

I wasn't sure what to make of it - it seemed a bit scary, and then it came towards me and we grappled a bit, but I was having a hard time grabbing it because of this weird time differential effect - it was all vibrating. I felt myself starting to wake up a bit. I then relaxed my grip from my attempt to contain it, thinking, well I don't actually know that it is trying to harm me, and it backed up for a moment.

It then came at me again, and still unsure of the intention here, I grappled it again, this time trying to contain it under my arm like as though I had it in a headlock, squeezing as tight as I could, but again hard to do as it was bouncing and vibrating around at an extremely high rate of speed - still just a blur to my sight.

I began to awaken, and started to get pulled back up the shaft I had come through and then woke back up into my physical body, not my dream body where I had started this astral travel session after getting pulled through the box.

The whole thing was quite a unique experience. Perhaps the entity was trying to get rid of me, and my waking up was from the effect it was having on me. Perhaps I had to enter this location via astral traveling out of a dream body instead of getting inside via a regular astral body because just "going there" is difficult or not permitted? I have no idea.

It was quite the adventure though! I do hope for more dreams with this level of interestingness! I really appreciated the astral travel out of a "dream body" effect - that one is new to me!

Edit: I edited it for better clarity.
    Last edited by DeDukshyn; 11th January 2023 at 07:34.

8. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Casey Claar (11th January 2023), Franny (11th January 2023), Harmony (11th January 2023), Hym (11th January 2023), Johnnycomelately (11th January 2023), Orph (11th January 2023), Patient (11th January 2023), Rizotto (11th January 2023), Sue (Ayt) (11th January 2023), Wind (12th January 2023)

9. Link to Post #145
    Canada Avalon Member Johnnycomelately's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,738 times in 997 posts

Don’t know if brave, or foolish/misguided, for seeking experiences as you do. Is your spirit-animal some kind of curious cat, but you disagree with the official ”nine lives” estimate? ~8O

Your dream is interesting, even striking, for your apparent autonomy within those limitations. Do you feel that the choice to defensively engage that smear critter represented your normal/waking ROE? And at any time, but especially during the descent and ascent, did it occur to you to look around you, to see a bigger picture than just the ongoing focus?

“Sweet dreams”, not so innocent or simple a wish nowadays — oof.

I was inside what I assumed to be a pyramid, I seemed to be exploring it and inside a tight passageway then into a tight chamber. There was a faint glowing diffuse light coming from somewhere and I recall it being very tight.

There was what appeared to be a box in this chamber and it was covered with very intricately carved symbols - like writing; hieroglyphics I guess. It was extremely intricately written and the box was polished over to a glass-like finish. Upon closer inspection of one of the symbol's it had some very fine inlay of a creamy coloured material. The symbol was similar to the eye of Horus, but not quite the same. I recall commenting to myself on the sheer perfection and precision of the stonework.

I found three star symbols on the one side of the box - straight lines radiating out from a center point, each symbol where a head and outstretched arms would meet, so I backed toward this stone sarcophagus like block placing my head and hands over these symbols to create a cross. I then felt myself being pulled up onto the top of the box in a laying position, then a huge pressure pulling me down through the top of the box.

I started to become separated from my body as though my astral self was being pulled away from my physical body and down through the stone covering of the box. As this was occurring, I was beginning to be come actually conscious (but not in my physical body) and I became 100% fully conscious after my astral body had fully separated, now inside the box, but also realizing that it was not a box at all but a very long deep shaft.

Now fully conscious and able to analyze the situation is when I mostly came to the conclusion I was inside a pyramid, and inside a shaft that ran deep down probably underground. I was still being pulled downward - or along the shaft - it seemed like downward to me but I'm not 100% sure.

I wondered to myself if I was prepared to act defensively - I was fully awake - fully lucid, just as I am writing this, in a very strange place, and it had a bit of a dark feeling to it all - perhaps just a strong unfamiliarity. In hindsight though, I should never have questioned that.

At the end of the shaft, I came upon a chamber of sorts, that had other shafts or tunnels running out of it in various directions. There was an entity inside this chamber, but I could not clearly see what it was. It was blurry and fuzzy like as though it was moving really fast or we were completely out of time sync and it just look like a ball of high speed motion blur.

I wasn't sure what to make of it - it seemed a bit scary, and then it came towards me and we grappled a bit, but I was having a hard time grabbing it because of this weird time differential effect - it was all vibrating. I felt myself starting to wake up a bit. I then relaxed my grip from my attempt to contain it, thinking, well I don't actually know that it is trying to harm me, and it backed up for a moment.

It then came at me again, and still unsure of the intention here, I grappled it again, this time trying to contain it under my arm like as though I had it in a headlock, squeezing as tight as I could, but again hard to do as it was bouncing and vibrating around at an extremely high rate of speed - still just a blur to my sight.

I began to awaken, and started to get pulled back up the shaft I had come through and then woke back up into my physical body, not my dream body where I had started this astral travel session after getting pulled through the box.

The whole thing was quite a unique experience. Perhaps the entity was trying to get rid of me, and my waking up was from the effect it was having on me. Perhaps I had to enter this location via astral traveling out of a dream body instead of getting inside via a regular astral body because just "going there" is difficult or not permitted? I have no idea.

It was quite the adventure though! I do hope for more dreams with this level of interestingness! I really appreciated the astral travel out of a "dream body" effect - that one is new to me!

Edit: I edited it for better clarity.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Johnnycomelately For This Post:

DeDukshyn (11th January 2023), Franny (11th January 2023), Harmony (12th January 2023)

11. Link to Post #146
    United States Avalon Member Casey Claar's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,266 times in 757 posts

Dreams are wilder and wilder, this one came following the x-class flare the other day.

PROLOGUE

The increasingly more paranormal, precognitive experiences are not just continuing but becoming a regular course of events. In the following experience there was almost more than I could put together ( there were so many levels ), but following it, streams of data continued coming through to me to the point that I spent the day following them all. Before I go into some of this, as a prequel to the experience itself let me say this. I was 12 years old when Elvis died. I remember the day well, because I had met a friend across the street and she was crying. When I asked her why she said that Elvis Presley had died. I had no idea who that was.

Following this, synchronistically, his movies began popping up in my life and I discovered he was a very famous person and popular singer. Not only this, but he regularly played Las Vegas, and annually was right here in my hometown. Prior to the experience you are about to read, which, let's not mince words, was a sexual encounter and ( quite literal ) manual raising of the kundalini - I had no idea of the details of Elvis' death or that there were any mysteries surrounding it.

This said, - as this experience begins I am entering what I perceive as a crime scene,

There are details in the experience that match those of Elvis. So it seems the experience is pointing to his death and potentially suggesting it is what would be considered a crime. I am still acclimating to being given REAL data in dreams and other such altered states of consciousness. It is a lot for me to process and I honestly don't know why I am being shown what I am, or what to do with it. I will just do what I have always done. I will continue to make my logs.

Elvis, a physical union and manual raising of the kundalini

January 9-10, 2023

[ A day after what would have been Elvis' 88th birthday ]

It is night. I have happened upon what may be a crime scene that is being investigated. There are bright, multi-colored neon-like lights flashing throughout the periphery. A male and female investigative team are here exploring looking for signs of what may have happened. I step into an area, possibly a shower room with a large towel wrapped around me over my clothes. As I open the large glass shower door to enter I see they both are in here and stop short. They tell me this space is occupied and being investigated, it is for now off limits. I understand, saying cheekily in good humor that there are too many people in here for a shower anyway, and then suggestively add toward the man “or are there?” I make my way back into the larger/general ( possible crime scene ) area and by the time I arrive the male and female officer are again already here. There is light banter back and forth between us through which I show I can keep concealed what they are doing here. I am showing a good sense of humor about it all, so much so on both these accounts that they begin to try to recruit me undercover as what in decades past was called a ‘snitch’. Just keeping eyes and ears on the city and reporting back.

In equal good humor I am declining the recruitment and beginning to walk away with a forming sparse group of others, singing the line of a popular song as my response. As I am singing the line ( of a what is an Elvis song ), Elvis himself walks into the scene from behind me on the left, sweeps his arm around me and sings the line with me. It is as real, and as normal an occurrence as could be. I am very familiar with, and fond of this energy. I am having a very good time trying to harmonize with him, while at the same time in continued good humor showing him I cannot hit the notes to save my soul. Almost before I know it, without missing a beat, in absolute divine-and-perfect timing our energies begin intertwining. We move from standing ( vertical ) to horizontal as we synchronously begin kissing, fall over a set a furniture onto the floor without coming undone from each other even in the slightest. His energy is truly something else, there is no other like it. We have met in this way before so what I am feeling right now is not new to me. It is just so surprising the response in me he can invoke. It is rare and also so unique. Every ounce of me wants, and spontaneously is reaching in to explore it.

Within this, as I begin wondering about the connection I have with this beautiful being, I begin reminiscing of days past. IRL there are also two discrete senses in which I have connected with Elvis. During his career, at a certain point he began playing Las Vegas, where I am from and at that time also lived. Later in life, on the river in Laughlin, Nevada, when I worked the casinos as a beverage server, I met the Elvis impersonator ( Pete Willcox ) working Harrah’s hotel casino. After swing shifts, in the early morning hours just prior to sunrises we would sometimes meet ( unplanned ) on the boardwalk and end up kissing for hours. It is an unbelievable kind of experience to look into a face that so resembles the real Elvis and be kissed. The surreal nature of it takes you over. —My reminiscing ( and shift in brainwave frequencies ) is leading my attention back toward physical space. I am still in the scene lip locked with Elvis and things are just beginning to really heat up, while at the same time I am acutely alert to my physical and energetic systems. I am, blissfully, in sleep paralysis, magnetically sealed in position to the bed, in full body vibrations. The root center vortex is in a perfect state of spin, unerring radiance, warmly and thoroughly holding every cell and system in a refined, complete state of excitation. There is a pulse pattern to the spin I am observing as I shift back in.

Elvis is beginning to remove his shirt, there is no stopping what is in play.

I know I have to excuse myself for a moment, to ready myself fully, to remove something that has been placed down below. I am well past the years of bleeding and cannot figure out in the moment of all this happening what it could be. The sensation is present, though, and therefore, so to the knowing that I have to remove whatever this is. Elvis has now felt it, too, and is giving way while l now excuse myself to take care of this. It is all done without delay and the overlapping continuance of our activity takes over seemingly without missing a beat. It is morning now, though, and I am beginning to more fully wake proper. In the twilight state between realms I am again alert to my physical system. I observe the root center vortex and know the inner scene and activity is moving on toward its completion even without my conscious state of attention directly there.

I watch the gradual cessation of the spin of the root center as the heart center vortex takes over and begins spinning. It is a wonderful sensation, only in relative comparison not near as animating as the vortex has been at the root. I am noticing its pulse pattern, it is also very different. There is a long, more than one full minute-long pulling/pressure and then following this an instant release. Again and again. It is intense. The longer I focus the more the intensity grows. After a time the pulse pattern begins to change *but I am still working at shifting my attention back into the fields and I am beginning to come away from the focus on the more physical aspect pulse pattern.

Inside I am in etheric space, in a bedroom in the home of my maternal grandmother ( I have not gotten all the way back in to Elvis ). In front of me is my bed which is topped with a white comforter, seamed in a pattern of large squares across its total surface. I am working to get a large white monitor atop the bed with which I plan to record all the pulse patterns of the vortices ( chakras…. ). This activity has drawn the attention of a young African male, who has now entered the room *or more accurately the span of my attention. He comes with a mechanical device which is used to synchronize two people and invoke the vortices to spin. He wants to use this with me.

I am telling him this is something that more rightly should be done naturally, not brought about with a mechanical device. Through our conversation I am continuing with my own activity, bent on getting these spin ratios recorded. It is important what has happened tonight and I want to understand the nature of the depth of the connection that has been made. I want to be able to study the natural mechanics, the innate internal processes of what has happened. The young man and I are walking, he is holding one end of a cord and I the other, when as I tell him what I just have I let go of my end. With this I shift from the etheric back into physical space, >>>

Where I can still feel the vortices, still feel the pulse patterns. I am dazed, stillness pervades.

It is an hour before I can even move my mind. ( what has just happened? )
    Last edited by Casey Claar; 11th January 2023 at 18:06.
    "Love is what is left when you let go of everything you no longer need." —Raj

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Casey Claar For This Post:

DeDukshyn (11th January 2023), Franny (11th January 2023), Harmony (12th January 2023), Orph (11th January 2023)

13. Link to Post #147
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Johnnycomelately (here)
    Don’t know if brave, or foolish/misguided, for seeking experiences as you do. Is your spirit-animal some kind of curious cat, but you disagree with the official ”nine lives” estimate? ~8O

Your dream is interesting, even striking, for your apparent autonomy within those limitations. Do you feel that the choice to defensively engage that smear critter represented your normal/waking ROE? And at any time, but especially during the descent and ascent, did it occur to you to look around you, to see a bigger picture than just the ongoing focus?

“Sweet dreams”, not so innocent or simple a wish nowadays — oof.

I come across all sorts of "scary" entities in my dreams and lucid dreams - but they're not really scary to me anymore. I guess I'm a seasoned 'traveler' in that regard and I have never been harmed - when the mind becomes too stressed you either just wake up or snap back into the body. Here's a pro-tip: when I mentioned I shouldn't have entertained the thought of whether I was prepared to act defensively, it is because I have learned that in general, how things appear to you, are strongly based on your emotional energy at the time of observation (This applies a large extent to physical waking life as well - just in dreams or the astral the results are more instant).

I have changed my outlook on "scary" things at times during such sessions, which actually changed the scary thing into a non - scary thing, which is why I tried to stop the engagement with the entity. It doesn't always happen, and sometimes I do have to engage defensively, which is usually just redirecting an attack on me, back on the attacker. That said, I am rarely attacked or if I am its never that bad.

I've done a lot of fear processing in my life, and when I was at my peak in that training, the world began to change around me - you begin to see how you can influence the physical reality and how fear (most often subconscious) is the limiter. This is the exact same in a a dream or astral state, except there the effect is near instant but its the exact same mechanics.

There was no where to look around at, I was confined, first by my initial dream, to the chamber which contained the shaft that was covered by the stone box, and then to the long shaft and the lower chamber after my astral body had come out of that one.

I wouldn't classify this as a "bad" dream - although most people would classify many of my dreams and dream environments as nightmarish, I just enjoy the variety, lol. Makes them interesting.

That reminds me I did have a dream not long ago, it was another "interesting dream" but anyway I ended up dying, but when I did I just came out in another dimension of dream environment - entirely different and separate from the last, with different types of creatures and everything. I had left my daughter in a undesirable situation after the first death, so I has trying to die again to get back there. There was beings that had the ability travel through these dimensions with some sort of tech, and they wouldn't help me try to get back to my daughter with it (they were kinda nasty), but their shaman did agree to assist my "suicide" to try to help. But hen I wouldn't die even after getting bitten by poisonous insects and subsequently being stabbed with a sword (they were just trying to help, lol), and I was stuck there - I recall getting upset with their Shaman, and he had no explanation. That was a rather crappy dream because I couldn't get back to my daughter. But anyway ...
    Last edited by DeDukshyn; 11th January 2023 at 18:55.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Casey Claar (11th January 2023), Harmony (12th January 2023), Johnnycomelately (11th January 2023), Orph (11th January 2023)

15. Link to Post #148
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,025 times in 2,396 posts

Two dreams here, months apart.

Late summer I was bitten/stung by an insect on the right forearm. I was unaware of the bite at the time, but the resulting wound was all too familiar. Only, unlike other bites this one just refused to clear up, often getting itchier and itchiers and could leave me tearing at my skin. This went of for well over two weeks and at some stage shortly after that I had a very vivid dream where I cut my own forearm off at the elbow and looked into the flesh. It was crawling with maggots.

On awakening and recalling the dream I concluded I had a parasitic infection that needed clearing up. I had no Ivermectin left though I did have Fenbendazole so I tried that but to no avail. (An interesting sidenote on Ivermectin, last time I took 222mg daily for three days I had a long standing wart just fall off leaving unmarked skin below).

Back to the itch. About two thirds of my forearm now looks as if I have psoriasis, it can be incredibly itchy but relatively painful to scratch.

Dream 2: Last night, opposite arm. Had some small pin prick holes weeping plasma. As time and events unfolded in the dream I was picking stones periodically from these holes as they extruded.

End count I had:

3 Turquoise
    5 Unidentified yellow stones closer to mustard yellow than canary yellow
    3 Uncut Diamond, or similar clear stone
    4 Uncut Sapphire, or similar
    3 Uncut Ruby, or similar

I don't know if any of you have seen uncut precious or semi-precious stones. I briefly mined for them just outside Anakie, Queensland and found several low grade small stones. (Example below - better than all but one of mine).

The first dream on some level was understandable and helpful, last nights is just bewildering. I don't know what to make of it.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ewan For This Post:

Casey Claar (1st January 2024), Harmony (1st January 2024), Matthew (1st January 2024), Orph (1st January 2024), Sue (Ayt) (1st January 2024)

17. Link to Post #149
    United States Moderator Sue (Ayt)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,799 times in 2,586 posts

Quote Posted by Ewan (here)
    Two dreams here, months apart.

Late summer I was bitten/stung by an insect on the right forearm. I was unaware of the bite at the time, but the resulting wound was all too familiar. Only, unlike other bites this one just refused to clear up, often getting itchier and itchiers and could leave me tearing at my skin. This went of for well over two weeks and at some stage shortly after that I had a very vivid dream where I cut my own forearm off at the elbow and looked into the flesh. It was crawling with maggots.

On awakening and recalling the dream I concluded I had a parasitic infection that needed clearing up. I had no Ivermectin left though I did have Fenbendazole so I tried that but to no avail. (An interesting sidenote on Ivermectin, last time I took 222mg daily for three days I had a long standing wart just fall off leaving unmarked skin below).

Back to the itch. About two thirds of my forearm now looks as if I have psoriasis, it can be incredibly itchy but relatively painful to scratch.

Dream 2: Last night, opposite arm. Had some small pin prick holes weeping plasma. As time and events unfolded in the dream I was picking stones periodically from these holes as they extruded.

End count I had:

3 Turquoise
    5 Unidentified yellow stones closer to mustard yellow than canary yellow
    3 Uncut Diamond, or similar clear stone
    4 Uncut Sapphire, or similar
    3 Uncut Ruby, or similar

I don't know if any of you have seen uncut precious or semi-precious stones. I briefly mined for them just outside Anakie, Queensland and found several low grade small stones. (Example below - better than all but one of mine).

The first dream on some level was understandable and helpful, last nights is just bewildering. I don't know what to make of it.
    Hi Ewan - I have had luck clearing up these type of insect bites with essential oils. In particular, black seed oil has worked well for me. I rub it in, add a little DMSO to draw it in, then cover with a bandaid. Each day, cleanse and gently scrub the area and treat again. Soon, the crusty/itchy top just softens and scrubs off.

Quote Best Essential Oils for Killing Parasites
    https://www.zumanutrition.com/blogs/...site-cleansing

Some of the best oils for parasites are:
    Oregano
    Thyme
    Tea Tree oil
    Fennel
    Black Cumin
    Clove
    Ginger
    "We're all bozos on this bus"

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sue (Ayt) For This Post:

Casey Claar (1st January 2024), Ewan (1st January 2024)

19. Link to Post #150
    United States Avalon Member Casey Claar's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,266 times in 757 posts

In addition to what Sue has just said, Castor oil for skin and as a natural bandaid, and lavender for almost any itch at all, notably itch from insect bites.

Sending love and healing w a v e s { { {
    "Love is what is left when you let go of everything you no longer need." —Raj

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Casey Claar For This Post:

Ewan (1st January 2024)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 1 8