+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 8 LastLast

Thread: Any Weird Dreams?

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,140 times in 1,005 posts

Default Any Weird Dreams?

Last night I had a very powerful dream. I was in a city staying with some friends in a high-rise when I looked out across to the downtown area and saw one of the tall building on fire. As I watched it came crashing down, then more and more buildings began to rock and collapse. Just as I started to yell to others I was with telling them what I was seeing the building we were in began to rock and shift and we had to evacuate quickly.

I know dreams tend to predict personal issues rather than collective ones...and this very well could represent some major structural shifts in my personal reality. But there was a strange quality to this dream that makes me want to reach out and check what others are dreaming about.

We are in very powerful, potent times and I think it could be very worthwhile to share and explore what we are seeing on a subconscious level.

If anyone else has had any dreams that feel significant is some way please share them here.

2. The Following 27 Users Say Thank You to enfoldedblue For This Post:

Alpha141 (20th September 2018), Bassplayer1 (27th March 2014), Camilo (27th March 2014), chocolate (27th March 2014), DeDukshyn (27th March 2014), Denise/Dizi (4th November 2018), Dexter's_Lab (7th November 2018), drneglector (29th November 2017), Forest Denizen (29th June 2019), gaiagirl (28th November 2017), InTheBackground (27th March 2014), Jac0b (21st December 2017), Johnnycomelately (11th January 2023), karamba (27th March 2014), kirolak (27th March 2014), mahalall (30th March 2014), Marbelo (3rd March 2021), Mare (30th July 2020), markpierre (27th March 2014), Peter UK (21st September 2019), Snowflower (4th April 2014), T Smith (29th June 2019), Tesla_WTC_Solution (27th March 2014), Violet (27th March 2014), WhiteFeather (27th March 2014), Wind (27th March 2014), xidaijena (8th September 2021)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,182 times in 1,657 posts

Default Re: Any Weird Dreams?

Well, I had a powerful dream too but it was one of love and friendship with a person...well, of whom I'd never thought it would be possible.

So, I guess I'm at the other end and if mine and yours together is to mean anything then it is that all roads remain open.

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Violet For This Post:

DeDukshyn (27th March 2014), Denise/Dizi (4th November 2018), enfoldedblue (27th March 2014), Jac0b (21st December 2017), markpierre (27th March 2014), Tesla_WTC_Solution (27th March 2014), WhiteFeather (27th March 2014)

5. Link to Post #3
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,169 times in 1,448 posts

Hi enfoldedblue.
    I am joining you here, but not in sharing dreams.
    I will quietly sit around hoping for others to stop by.

I don't know if you are familiar with the tarot. If you are, than you may look at the meaning of the Tower.

I hope you are well,
    chocolate

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to chocolate For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (4th November 2018), enfoldedblue (27th March 2014), Jac0b (21st December 2017), kirolak (27th March 2014), markpierre (27th March 2014), Tesla_WTC_Solution (27th March 2014), WhiteFeather (27th March 2014)

7. Link to Post #4
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,169 times in 1,448 posts

While I feel this very strong urge to disconnect or unsubscribe from the forum, I think it may be of benefit to you personally if I share one dream I had few days ago, and what I think it might mean.
    I hope my urge to do stuff subsides in the meantime.

The day Bobd started his thread I briefly skimmed over it. I knew about that outbreak for sometime, and a few other details.
    That night I dreamed that I was walking around, in some town or a village. I remember only the part that I am moving in some direction. At one point somebody pointed at me and at my face. I went to a window, or some reflective glass, and saw that my nose was bleeding. In real life my nose never bleeds, only two times when I fell on the pavement as a kid.
    The moment I saw the blood I realized that I might be sick and I woke up, but somehow not completely, as in a daze. I felt the strongest chills of a fever I have had for quite some time. I ducked under the cover, the two thick covers I use since here is still partially winter and cold. And after that I have fallen to sleep again.

In the morning and during the day the dream kept reappearing in my mind.
    And I was feeling as if I had had a real fever. I was groggy from any point of view.

During the next night I think I had a brief encounter with one person from the forum who somehow helped me get better really fast.
    And since I don't know if you are aware of Out of Body experiences and such, in my case the person helped me get OOB, and on my return I felt an enormous amount of energy in me. It felt as if I was on fire from the inside.
    After that night I didn't have any trace of fever left.
    The thread we discussed it was this one.

On a personal level my dream might have represented a real sickness in another ... let's call it state of being. I don't want to go into philosophy, so I'll just call it that. Somehow, the way this present world is going, it gets in and out of different states of possibilities, and sometimes some of us get a glimpse or two of another version of it, which gets transferred to this current life.
    My personal feeling is that there is some sort of a real danger during these times, but we will manage to navigate somehow successfully. But it will all depend of everyone's will and desire to survive and move forward.

If I am still around, in a while, I will get to share another one.

Love,
    chocolate
    Last edited by chocolate; 27th March 2014 at 09:40.

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to chocolate For This Post:

enfoldedblue (27th March 2014), kirolak (27th March 2014), Lifebringer (27th March 2014), markpierre (27th March 2014), petra (29th November 2017), WhiteFeather (27th March 2014), Wind (27th March 2014)

9. Link to Post #5
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,459 times in 1,312 posts

I liked that sense 'to evacuate'. Have to evacuate. If you can do that every second, there may run out the memory that there's
    something to evacuate from. It's just a memory. I'm in the action of evacuating what doesn't work, unless I get caught by it.
    There are only 2 choices; get caught or don't. Memories or 'now'. Stay out of highrises. I think what they represent is coming down.

Cool dream. Mine have been chaotic and intense, but not disturbing. I wake up feeling, hmmm...somethings different.

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to markpierre For This Post:

chocolate (27th March 2014), Denise/Dizi (4th November 2018), enfoldedblue (27th March 2014), Lifebringer (27th March 2014), WhiteFeather (27th March 2014), Wind (27th March 2014)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,784 times in 3,539 posts

My husband just told me he dreamt he had a remote control for his orthopedic bed for his deteriorating disc. It got lost over a year ago, and he dreamt he was raising the bed up and down. It cost 100.00 even though I have insurance for the lifetime of the bed. Hmmm...why the extra 500.00 for insurance, if they can't even replace the remote. I seriously doubt if this bed that weighs well over 1000lbs with heavy metal frame and special memory foam, will be breaking down, but they probably know people lose the remote over the decades and charge them 100.00 replacement.

Me, so far just the day thoughts, no vivid remembrance of what I do when I leave. Must be something very interesting, for me not to be able to tell someone about them, but since most of the people in my immediate surroundings blow me off anyway, I'm not worried. I'm doing it for them anyway.

Lots of love today people. Shine, shine, shine.
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=mcxLFXbECsY

Enjoy this morning wake up song. Coffee and a wake up call.
    Pick up the pace peeps.
    Just a little marching music today.

Update. I watch my sunrise hours everymorning because i'm planting a garden and the light helps the seedlings grow. Well...as of 5 minutes ago, the chemtrailers came in to cover the beautiful VA southeastern sky. What is going on this time of morning that we'll see, that they are "hellbent" on hiding from us. Is it to give them time, until they can announce.
    Everyday they don't announce, brings them closer to not being able to get the jump on what's about to happen. WE are entering that asteroidal belt of the galaxy we live in, that once held planets that collided and left debrie. Hmmm...with all these dreams, pay close attention. They are covering our skies for something, because the rest of the world is seeing what we can't.

Darn those villains, can't we arrest them yet? If they're spraying metals and toxins in the air, regardless of if it's to block UV's on agriculture and cause heaviers snows for waters in the spring(their excuse) WE have a right to know, to prevent the toxins from getting into our bodies, as they profit from the cures or vitamins that are needed to prevent it. I believe they are on that issue now, so we must keep our vitamins and organic right to farm FREE TO SURVIVE. WE MUST NOT ONLY RELY ON THEM TO PUT THE NUTRIENTS NEEDED for this body. Their plan is to make as much money as they can in labor, before their toxins take effect on the body, and their med stocks kick in.

Shine the light for the world to see the big picture, and our families and grandchildren will make the right choice to have healthy foods. They were very pissed at McDonalds after all the weightloss commercials and diet companies serving healthier snacks and foods kicked in.

Anyway don't want to get off topic so...If you think they won't go out with a bang/kicking and screaming louder and louder, dream on.
    Last edited by Lifebringer; 27th March 2014 at 11:14.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lifebringer For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (4th November 2018), enfoldedblue (27th March 2014), WhiteFeather (27th March 2014)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Violet well I don't hope my dream manifests in reality, but I hope yours does ..I think all roads always remain open

Chocolate thanks for sharing. I am all too familiar with the tower card in the Tarot....shudder slightly. Re the sickness dream: When I had my son, my sister and many other friends who had become parents told me that sicknesses, especially fevers, generally coincide with a child moving into a new level of growth and development. I have definitely found this to be true and though I am not familiar with the threads you shared, this is what I immediately thought of when I read your post as the sickness seemed to be a precursor to you leaping up to a new level. I hope you feel inclined to share more

Markpierre: Yes my thought in the dream was ohhhh what am I doing in a high rise!!! Where I live there are no high-rises for 100s of kilometres. Funny just as I was writing this I got a flash of a dream from the night before when I was coming down in a very fast elevator. A theme is emerging ...the thing is in both those dreams I didn't feel terror or even a lot of fear. More a sense of awe and urgency.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to enfoldedblue For This Post:

Violet (27th March 2014), WhiteFeather (27th March 2014)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Me too. I suddenly came down with cellulitis and i'm usually careful about the exposure to germs, but somehow forgot the lovely cats that adore my home and occasionally visit my yard for potty duty. I hadn't treated my lawn in the back yard where there are visible trails of their "duty." Anyway I absent mindly w/out my gloves on picked up the raked leaves, that also held "a few of their precious darlings/droppings" into a trash can for the dump, and somehow managed to get cut on the index finger, and scratched by my citrus trees on the way in the house, to get a cigarette as I attended to the cut. I went to put a longer sleeve shirt on, and went over that citrus scratch just above the inner elbow upper arm. Two days later, a mass/lump and hot spot under the scratch. Put some garlic on it a week, because it was under a mole. Lump moved to upper arm just below shoulder and settled. Kept eating garlic cloves to help immune system fight whatever it was. That night I was awakened, to pain and a very strong warning to go to the doc, so I text all my daughters who might have free time to take me to er. I thought about it for a while, contemplating going to the doctor if it didn't go down, but the possibility of an anti resistant bacteria from the cats, kept coming to mind, and to the er I went, as it was Saturday/Sabbath. Long story short, inner voice tells you what to do, how it happened and if you need to see a doc. It just didn't feel like I should ignore this one. I've built houses, done landscaping, cuts scrapes and bruises, but this time, inner voice said it was serious, and could turn into MRSR. Turns out it was serious, "Cellulitis."
    Under the muscle that if left untreated could have led to lympth infection and amputation of limb and nodes. Doctor/Oriental said, although we know about the healing properties of garlic, we also know about streptococcal germs and cats don't mix. Said if I'd have waited, might have really gotten to where I'd need IV anti-biotic drip to remove the bacterial destruction and prevent gangrenous tissue formation.

So, just saying, stay connected and pay attention/listen. It's all good.
    Last edited by Lifebringer; 27th March 2014 at 11:54.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lifebringer For This Post:

enfoldedblue (27th March 2014), WhiteFeather (27th March 2014)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Lifebringer (here)
    Me too. I suddenly came down with cellulitis and i'm usually careful about the exposure to germs, but somehow forgot the lovely cats that adore my home and occasionally visit my yard for potty duty. I hadn't treated my lawn in the back yard where there are visible trails of their "duty." Anyway I absent mindly w/out my gloves on picked up the raked leaves, that also held "a few of their precious darlings/droppings" into a trash can for the dump, and somehow managed to get cut on the index finger, and scratched by my citrus trees on the way in the house, to get a cigarette as I attended to the cut. I went to put a longer sleeve shirt on, and went over that citrus scratch just above the inner elbow upper arm. Two days later, a mass/lump and hot spot under the scratch. Put some garlic on it a week, because it was under a mole. Lump moved to upper arm just below shoulder and settled. Kept eating garlic cloves to help immune system fight whatever it was. That night I was awakened, to pain and a very strong warning to go to the doc, so I text all my daughters who might have free time to take me to er. I thought about it for a while, contemplating going to the doctor if it didn't go down, but the possibility of an anti resistant bacteria from the cats, kept coming to mind, and to the er I went, as it was Saturday/Sabbath. Long story short, inner voice tells you what to do, how it happened and if you need to see a doc. It just didn't feel like I should ignore this one. I've built houses, done landscaping, cuts scrapes and bruises, but this time, inner voice said it was serious, and could turn into MRSR. Turns out it was serious, "Cellulitis."
    Under the muscle that if left untreated could have led to lympth infection and amputation of limb and nodes. Doctor/Oriental said, although we know about the healing properties of garlic, we also know about streptococcal germs and cats don't mix. Said if I'd have waited, might have really gotten to where I'd need IV anti-biotic drip to remove the bacterial destruction and prevent gangrenous tissue formation.

So, just saying, stay connected and pay attention/listen. It's all good.
    Ha ha...not sure what to say here...except glad you listened to your intuition. I have an affinity for cats and always had at least one in my life. When my last cat Willow died a few years ago, because of the wildlife where I live, I decided not to get another cat...I often miss having a feline around terribly...but one thing that I don't miss their poo!!!

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to enfoldedblue For This Post:

Lifebringer (27th March 2014), WhiteFeather (27th March 2014), xidaijena (8th September 2021)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

Hopefully when the verse in Revelation says:"get thee out the land," WE will move when the inner self connected tells us to. They are right to say travel light and store stuff around, but if I store stuff around my neighborhood, I'd leave myself open to being confronted by those unprepared, looking to gain anything to change their situation. Robbery, clothing, food anything that would sell. So, I'm on the opinion to have floatation devices with light bed spread to hold important supplies that are surrounded by air inflated trash bags that are tied tight to not leak, unless under pressure by bubbles. I keep seeing people running for the hills like in "Impact" and people like Category 7 rescue squads for survivors. I see a lot, but I won't put it all out there. Stay connected people, you know what you have to do, to be worthy remnant.

Love everybody and everything with understanding that it's their choice, and making them aware peacefully through conversation of others on their same path, who made a mistake. Perhaps sharing that mistake with them, can prevent them from making the same one. That's why I come here, to hear others like me, waking up to the unknown, yet known.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lifebringer For This Post:

enfoldedblue (27th March 2014), WhiteFeather (27th March 2014)

21. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

They have a secret weapon/poo that even they have to bury to keep from hacking. LOL. My hubby's could be the President's secret weapon against Putin. Let him use the bathroom one time, and Putin would surrender. I've told him this, and he called me a poo sniffer. LOL. 14 years of ups and downs, 3rd time around, and looking forward to a peaceful victory in the end.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lifebringer For This Post:

carryattune (29th March 2014), enfoldedblue (27th March 2014), WhiteFeather (27th March 2014)

23. Link to Post #12
    United States Avalon Member Winter's Avatar
    Thanks

I've been having dreams of war and death since I turned 12 and I really hope they never come to pass.
    Last edited by Winter; 27th March 2014 at 23:21.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Winter For This Post:

carryattune (29th March 2014), enfoldedblue (27th March 2014), WhiteFeather (27th March 2014)

25. Link to Post #13
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,819 times in 790 posts

I had a very vivid dream a few nights ago. There was no electricity, no water, I was on foot going through town finding out what families needed and what they had extra of. I noticed people using the outdoors for a toilet and prompted others to work on how we were going to handle sanitary conditions. The houses, fences, trees and such were just like they are now, but the people were all different.

26. Link to Post #14
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,182 times in 1,657 posts

Don't tell me I'm the only one dreaming happy dreams

Thanks enfoldedblue for the kind words though it will likely never come to pass since that person has deceased.
    Life.

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Violet For This Post:

28. Link to Post #15
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,722 times in 4,284 posts

Enfoldedblue, I've dreamed the Tower since I was a young teen.
    It comes in many forms but there has ALWAYS been a guide, in every single one of these dreams.
    You mentioned being with friends.

In my first Tower dream, a figure similar to Samwise was with me (LOTR) and I was dressed like Frodo.
    We had to climb a lightless lighthouse in the moonlight, and an ocean-facing cliff as well.
    There was an evil force in the tower, and my companion could not accompany me inside.
    I had to go alone in the first dream. First through the window, then across the foyer, through a massive steel door that opened itself without a sound (although there was a wheel turning itself on the front of the vault, creepy huh??), and looked into a room of black and white checkered floor, dark walls, and a strange smoke rising from the floor in the back of the room. When I saw the smoke, some horrible electric feeling jolted me awake. And there was a glowing face hanging in the air above my bed that looked like a "pins and needles" retinal after-image (a being of dark energy was there!)... a ghastly, skull-like, ghoulish face watching me wake from the dream of Satanic power!

I have dreamed Jacob's Ladder as well, which is considered a very powerful dream. It was a concrete or stone structure shaped like one half of a DNA strand, high as the mountains, that went straight into Heaven. A silent dream guide came down the ramp while I was going up. He was a tall, thin, dark haired man who did not speak, but looked me in the eye. I felt sexual and spiritual energy coming from him. When our eyes met I could feel that we were attracted to each other.

Then some months after this dream (last year), I dreamed of a large tree. It was the spirit of the oak tree in front of my future apartment building. Unknown to me, the tree was scheduled to be killed and cut apart by the city of Walla Walla. In my dream the tree was saying goodbye to me, and foretelling a big life change for me and my marriage. The dark haired dream guide was there. He said nothing to me but we climbed the tree together. he showed me the end of the great oak tree, and we sat in the crown together. he looked at me pointedly and indicated that I was to cross from the oak tree into a taller, stronger Fir tree. I was too scared in the dream to do this. In real life my father had asked me to do something similar and I almost fell from 40 feet up IRL. In the dream I could not do the bidding of the young man. I felt like I failed the test. The tree was killed about a month or two later. The biggest most beautiful tree on my block possibly, in front of my new apartment building. And the condos across the street are called "The Trees". I have had a lot of minor prophetic dreams and this was perhaps the most clear in terms of the signs. I actually cried a lot when they killed the tree because it had come to me in the dream and tried to prepare me for the future. Carl Jung dreamed the Tree and Tower all the time too. he felt very attached to it.

My next tower dream was very strange. The dream guide was still a young man, but he looked tired and maybe sad in this dream.
    He and I were standing at the edge of a Pacific NW forest of evergreen trees. Some had been timbered. At the clear-cut's edge, there was a flimsy watchtower built out of wooden beams that were already rotted and starting to fall apart. There was snow on the wood. My dream guide wanted me to climb the tower. I was afraid that it couldn't possibly hold me up. I think the tower represents mental health or a dark future in this dream. And my lack of confidence. My dream guide seemed a bit disgusted and sad when I refused to climb the tower.

The next tower dream was only a few months later than the others. It was a metal, tan colored tower, well maybe wood but I am pretty sure metal.
    Military grade. Not very tall maybe 2.5 stories at best. There is an African American woman guarding the bottom of the tower. In this dream my husband is walking with me.
    But we don't hold hands. We come toward a metal bridge. And I turn to acknowledge the guardian of the bridge and tower. She shakes my hand and we tell each other that we are military veterans (very weird). The next day IRL a black lady moves into the apartment across the hall from me. We never talk but she also never bothers me. And my husband has left the household (crossed the bridge) ahead of me. I feel that the woman in my dream was giving me strength for the future when she took my hand and told me she was in the Army. I told her I was former Air Force and she saluted me. It was so weird to dream this. Also I think the setting was similar to Rooks Park near Walla Walla, or Grand Coulee area.

I also had a nightmare as a teenager where a bridge was raised while I was walking across it, and I was trapped on the top (the bridge became a tower and trapped me).

I feel a very personal archetypal connection with the "Lady of Shalott" from Alfred Lord Tennyson's writings.
    Because I feel like I have lived her life.

I think it's interesting that you dreamed of the tall buildings.
    Was it Seattle by any chance? lol

29. Link to Post #16
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,445 times in 8,541 posts

Quote Posted by enfoldedblue (here)
    Last night I had a very powerful dream. I was in a city staying with some friends in a high-rise when I looked out across to the downtown area and saw one of the tall building on fire. As I watched it came crashing down, then more and more buildings began to rock and collapse. Just as I started to yell to others I was with telling them what I was seeing the building we were in began to rock and shift and we had to evacuate quickly.

I know dreams tend to predict personal issues rather than collective ones...and this very well could represent some major structural shifts in my personal reality. But there was a strange quality to this dream that makes me want to reach out and check what others are dreaming about.

We are in very powerful, potent times and I think it could be very worthwhile to share and explore what we are seeing on a subconscious level.

If anyone else has had any dreams that feel significant is some way please share them here.
    I have had scores of dreams like this - I am usually with a group of people helping them to escape from broken / fallen ot falling / ruined buildings -- often with some fire somewhere, and a sense for the need to "escape". I used to get dreams like this quite some time ago, then mostly in the last year or so, they have returned, and much more intensely since 2014. They are often very vivid (and I often do not remember dreams). I often have pretty stange and intense dreams when I do recall them, so its not too weird for me overall -- but there is a consistent stream of dreams along the same context as yours as well, that almost repeat - but just in somewhat different ways each dream.

Thank you for sharing.
    Last edited by DeDukshyn; 28th March 2014 at 01:58.
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

carryattune (29th March 2014), enfoldedblue (28th March 2014), Tesla_WTC_Solution (27th March 2014), WhiteFeather (27th March 2014), Wind (27th March 2014)

31. Link to Post #17
    United States Avalon Member WhiteFeather's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,971 times in 5,651 posts

Many different dreams i have been experiencing lately. Although my sleep patterns have become tested. Cant say i have had any bad dreams to report recently. I feel that im on the right path when my dreams are pleasurable and non violent. Just wish i could sleep a little better. Our dreams do represent our true reality.
    "Although I Live On This World, I Choose Not To Live In It"
    <:~W.F.~:>

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

32. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

Bob (27th March 2014), carryattune (29th March 2014), enfoldedblue (28th March 2014), mahalall (30th March 2014), Tesla_WTC_Solution (28th March 2014), Wind (27th March 2014)

33. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

I don't remember many of my dreams but I had a memorable one about 3 nights ago.

I was sitting on a beach with other people looking out to sea and noticed a big wave or tsunami coming towards the shore. The feeling was a mixture of apprehension at probably being washed away but also one of calmness and no fear. The wave hit the beach and engulfed me but instead of my expectation of being surrounded by water it felt like I was in a wave of translucent plasma like energy. A wave of consciousness and transformation ( photon belt ?) The wave seemed to recede after a few moments and I remember looking down at the sand expecting it to be wet but it was as dry as before. It all felt rather positive and exciting yet detached.
    I woke with a different headspace and have been thinking about the dream quite a lot. My experience of noticing our current energy acceleration has felt distant for a while. Maybe this dream was a necessary nudge back on to the path of connecting with synchronicity...

34. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ElvenMyst For This Post:

carryattune (29th March 2014), enfoldedblue (28th March 2014), petra (20th September 2018), Tesla_WTC_Solution (28th March 2014), Violet (30th March 2014), Wind (28th March 2014)

35. Link to Post #19
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,722 times in 4,284 posts

Quote Posted by ElvenMyst (here)
    I don't remember many of my dreams but I had a memorable one about 3 nights ago.

I was sitting on a beach with other people looking out to sea and noticed a big wave or tsunami coming towards the shore. The feeling was a mixture of apprehension at probably being washed away but also one of calmness and no fear. The wave hit the beach and engulfed me but instead of my expectation of being surrounded by water it felt like I was in a wave of translucent plasma like energy. A wave of consciousness and transformation ( photon belt ?) The wave seemed to recede after a few moments and I remember looking down at the sand expecting it to be wet but it was as dry as before. It all felt rather positive and exciting yet detached.
    I woke with a different headspace and have been thinking about the dream quite a lot. My experience of noticing our current energy acceleration has felt distant for a while. Maybe this dream was a necessary nudge back on to the path of connecting with synchronicity...
    That's an awesome dream
    You don't seem as terrified of your inner genius as some of us do, lol!

36. Link to Post #20
    Thanks

Lol...thank you Tes.

Believe me I still have frequent moments of terror along the way ! Probably just part of the dualistic 'theme park' that we chose to experience

37. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ElvenMyst For This Post:

carryattune (29th March 2014), enfoldedblue (28th March 2014), petra (20th September 2018), Tesla_WTC_Solution (28th March 2014)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 8 LastLast