+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 5 LastLast

Thread: Agenda 21, Vaccines & The Female Of The Species

1. Link to Post #1
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,891 times in 15,481 posts

Default Agenda 21, Vaccines & The Female Of The Species

Tetanus Vaccines Sterilizing Women In Kenya? Catholic Church There Raises Suspicions

Posted on: Thursday, March 27th 2014 at 8:30 am
    Written By: Sayer Ji, Founder

A concerning new report from the head cardinal of the Catholic Church in Kenya alleges that a WHO/UNICEF sponsored tetanus vaccination campaign may conceal an agenda of forced contraception for over 2 million Kenyan women.

In a move that is garnering international attention, the head of the Catholic Church in Kenya has raised suspicions about the World Health Organization and UNICEF's tetanus vaccine campaign in their country, which is exclusively targeting over two million Kenyan women of children bearing age (14-49), to the exclusion of males and those younger who may be at higher risk from lethal harm from the tetanus infection.[i]

The vaccination campaign began in September of last year, is in the second of a planned three phases, and now covers 60 districts in that country. The final round is slated to begin in September of this year.

As reported on March 27th in the StandardDigital, John Cardinal Njue is alleged the WHO/UNICEF tetanus campaign has been uncharacteristically shrouded from public awareness relative to other national health initiatives that are preceded by a public launch where the public has an opportunity to ask questions. A Citizennews.co.ke news story filmed testimony of John Cardinal Njue voicing his concerns, which can be viewed here.

According to the StandardDigital report, the Catholic Health Commission of Kenya sent a statement to newsrooms on March the 26th alleging that there has not been adequate stakeholder engagement both in the preparation and implementation of the campaign. The main questions the Church raised for discussion were:
    1 - Is there a tetanus crisis on women of child-bearing age in Kenya? If this is so, why has it not been declared?

2- Why does the campaign target women of 14 - 49 years?

3- Why has the campaign left out young girls, boys and men even if they are all prone to tetanus?

4- In the midst of so many life-threatening diseases in Kenya, why has tetanus been prioritized?
    Additionally, the statement read:
    "Information in the public domain indicates that Tetanus Toxoid vaccine (TT) laced with Beta human chorionic gonadotropin (b-HCG) sub unit has been used in Philippines, Nicaragua and Mexico to vaccinate women against future pregnancy. Beta HCG sub unit is a hormone necessary for pregnancy"
    The Church's concerns are not without legitimate basis in vaccine fact and history, with previous suspicions being raised over tetanus immunization campaigns in the underdeveloped world concealing a forced 'family planning' agenda.

Not only has a birth control vaccine been known to exist for over twenty years using tetanus toxoid as a carrier,[ii] but it was heralded in the mid-90's as "A new family planning tool to slow population growth." The development of a tetanus-based contraceptive vaccine began in 1975 by Dr. Gursaran Talwar, Director of India's National Institute of Immunology, and after $4.5 million of funding and 17 years later a working vaccine was created, whose mechanism of action has been described as follows:
    "The vaccine works by "convincing" a woman's body that a11 is unchanged when, in fact, an egg has been fertilized. After conception occurs, a woman produces a hormone called human chorionic gonadotrophin (hCG) that helps to prepare the uterus for pregnancy. The prototype vaccine, made from hCG coupled to a biochemical carrier, neutralizes hCG by stimulating antibodies against the hormone. Without hCG the embryo can't anchor in the uterus, making pregnancy impossible. The biochemical carrier makes the hCG immunologically visible to women's immune system." [Source]
    Additionally, in 1995, a report published in Vaccine Weekly described the case of a priest, president of Human Life International based in Maryland, who petitioned Congress to investigate reports of women in developing countries, such as Mexico, the Philippines and in Nicaragua, receiving contraceptive tetanus vaccines laced with chorionic gonadotropin (b-HCG). The report stated that the anti-fertility vaccine was developed by the World Health Organization (WHO), and other organizations including "UN Population Fund, the UN Development Programme, the World Bank, the Population Council, the Rockefeller Foundation, the US National Institute of Child Health and Human Development, the All India Institute of Medical Sciences, and Uppsala, Helsinki, and Ohio State universities."

While sparse safety research has been published on tetanus toxoid vaccines effectiveness and safety, especially when administered to pregnant women, the tetanus vaccine, when administered through the multi-antigen DTwP, which contains diphtheria, tetanus and pertussis antigens together, has been linked to a wide range of adverse health effects, including SIDS,[iii] increased infant mortality,[iv] [v] Gulliain-Barre Syndrome,[vi] and several dozen others health conditions. View the primary citations here: DTwP Vaccine Adverse Effects.

At this time, allegations that the tetanus toxoid vaccine used in Kenya may contain an anti-fertility substance has not resulted in the launch of an official investigation, nor even basic testing of suspect batches of vaccine. To the contrary, there is widespread denial of the relevance of the concern, which is often the case when the known adverse health effects of vaccines are discussed within the mainstream media or health organizations, the latter of have predicated their entire mission statements and policy-making decisions on the assumption that they are highly safe and effective a priori.

At the very least, given the established dangers and ongoing controversy associated with vaccinating pregnant women, and the well-know abortive properties associated with vaccines, especially in veterinary vaccines, a red flag of caution should be raised and critical inquiry as to what the real risks and benefits of this campaign in Kenyan women of child-bearing age really are.

[i] Talwar GP, Singh OM, Gupta SK, Hasnain SE, Pal R, Majumbar SS, Vrati S, Mukhopadhay A, Srinivasan J, Deshmukh U, et al. The HSD-hCG vaccine prevents pregnancy in women: feasibility study of a reversible safe contraceptive vaccine. Am J Reprod Immunol. 1997 Feb;37(2):153-60. PubMed PMID: 9083611.

[ii] G P Talwar, O Singh, R Pal, N Chatterjee, S N Upadhyay, C Kaushic, S Garg, R Kaur, M Singh, S Chandrasekhar. A birth control vaccine is on the horizon for family planning. Ann Med. 1993 Apr ;25(2):207-12. PMID: 7683889

[iii] GreenMedInfo.com, Multiple Infant Vaccines Linked to Dramatically Increased Mortality, Dec. 2013

[iv] GreenMedInfo.com, DTwP and Infant to Mortality

[v] Mogens Helweg Claesson. Immunological Links to Nonspecific Effects of DTwP and BCG Vaccines on Infant Mortality. J Trop Med. 2011 ;2011:706304. Epub 2011 May 5. PMID:21760811

[vi] GreenMedInfo.com, DTwp and Guillain-Barre Syndrome
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

2. The Following 39 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Amanda (31st March 2014), amor (30th July 2021), Becky (13th April 2014), birddog (31st March 2014), BMJ (3rd June 2016), Calz (1st July 2015), Cidersomerset (20th September 2014), Daughter of Time (30th May 2014), Dawn (31st March 2014), DNA (9th May 2016), East Sun (23rd October 2023), Elixir (31st March 2014), Ernie Nemeth (23rd May 2019), Fairy Friend (31st March 2014), fourty-two (9th June 2015), Frederick Jackson (1st April 2014), Gardener (19th July 2015), genevieve (15th April 2014), Icare (27th February 2019), kfm27917 (29th November 2020), Kristin (18th May 2019), Lifebringer (29th May 2014), Matt P (1st April 2014), Michelle Marie (23rd June 2016), mosquito (1st April 2014), mountain_jim (28th March 2018), NancyV (12th November 2014), onawah (29th May 2014), Operator (1st December 2014), Reinhard (1st April 2014), RunningDeer (1st July 2015), seko (31st March 2014), Selkie (12th July 2015), Snoweagle (1st April 2014), sommervr (1st April 2016), Stephanie (12th July 2015), Tesla_WTC_Solution (31st March 2014), Tintin (29th October 2018)

3. Link to Post #2
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,722 times in 4,284 posts

Default Re: Agenda 21, Vaccines & The Female Of The Species

This happened at least once in Canada.
    Some pregnant women signed up for a Tetanus vaccine series (new), and lost their pregnancies/became sterile after.

In the military there were rumors of Tetanus shots making MEN and WOMEN sterile.

I've had one abnormal child and 3 + miscarriages since the military and receiving civilian (FLU) vaccines during pregnancy.

Be warned.

p.s. it would be nice if the Pope could speak about this topic.
    He is one of the only people on earth who could say it and be heard.

p.p.s. please read about African Nodding Disease striking children between 5-15, vaccination window. The native nematodes that cause River Blindness react to the vaccines given in Uganda; the nematodes are less affected by the immune system of humans after vaccines! Also if the nematodes are infected by Wolbachia bacteria, commonly used by Oxitec mosquito release campaigns, they can live even longer in the brain, and upon death, they cause the human immune system to directly attack any brain cells that come into contact with the worms...

it's a very sad situation in Africa, and it's not just the continent that causes the illnesses. It's the white investors.
    Last edited by Tesla_WTC_Solution; 31st March 2014 at 19:50.

4. Link to Post #3
    Ireland Avalon Member Snoweagle's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,632 times in 1,021 posts

Eugenics and Pharmaceuticals - that's how they said they would do it, and they are doing it

The program is supported by the UN, so how do we stop it?

We must ALL say NO. We must educate others to do the same.

5. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Snoweagle For This Post:

amor (30th July 2021), fourty-two (9th June 2015), genevieve (15th April 2014), Hervé (2nd April 2014), Lefty Dave (1st April 2014), Matt P (1st April 2014), Michelle Marie (23rd June 2016), Reinhard (1st April 2014), Tesla_WTC_Solution (13th April 2014)

6. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,019 times in 927 posts

But of course vaccines are causing sterility. Bill Gates himself said that vaccines' purpose is population reduction. Oh, but you thought he meant by making people healthier and that healthier people make more responsible reproductive choices? Uh, no.
    I spent years studying vaccines and now have no need to read another article about them, nor another report about alleged side effects. Once you know the story of their development and their purpose, all else becomes clear. Vaccines are bio-weapons. They are designed to make people sick and to make money. Population reduction is just icing on the cake. They never were designed to eradicate disease (I mean, really!? The medical cartel suppresses every cancer cure that comes along). They never ended polio or smallpox. The mainstream medical marketing is all just a big con on a gullible public, enabled by uneducated medical "professionals" who are unable or unwilling to think for themselves and who care more about their paychecks than "first doing no harm."

Matt
    Fear is simply a consequence of a lack of information.

7. The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to Matt P For This Post:

:Renyse: (1st July 2016), amor (17th June 2021), Blacklight43 (9th June 2015), bluestflame (16th April 2016), BMJ (3rd June 2016), Curious77 (15th April 2016), DNA (9th May 2016), fourty-two (9th June 2015), Gardener (30th May 2014), genevieve (15th April 2014), Hervé (2nd April 2014), Ikarusion (10th November 2014), Iloveyou (26th June 2015), kfm27917 (29th November 2020), Michelle Marie (23rd June 2016), MorningFox (9th June 2015), mosquito (1st April 2014), Pam (6th October 2014), Reinhard (1st April 2014), RunningDeer (23rd July 2015), T Smith (1st April 2014), Tesla_WTC_Solution (13th April 2014)

8. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,413 times in 1,676 posts

Quote Posted by mpennery (here)
    But of course vaccines are causing sterility. Bill Gates himself said that vaccines' purpose is population reduction. Oh, but you thought he meant by making people healthier and that healthier people make more responsible reproductive choices? Uh, no.
    I spent years studying vaccines and now have no need to read another article about them, nor another report about alleged side effects. Once you know the story of their development and their purpose, all else becomes clear. Vaccines are bio-weapons. They are designed to make people sick and to make money. Population reduction is just icing on the cake. They never were designed to eradicate disease (I mean, really!? The medical cartel suppresses every cancer cure that comes along). They never ended polio or smallpox. The mainstream medical marketing is all just a big con on a gullible public, enabled by uneducated medical "professionals" who are unable or unwilling to think for themselves and who care more about their paychecks than "first doing no harm."

Matt
    Yep. Every point you make is on 100% on target. It is just so very elementary; I find it extremely hard to understand--and I mean this very sincerely--how so many people just don't get it, and often with such adamant and vicious arrogance.

Case in point: If you were the actress being ridiculed in this recent interview, how do you respond to the arrogance (is this plain ignorance, i.e., a useful idiot for the agenda you describe or just a vicious shill? -- I honestly don't know... I have a hard time reconciling with the possibility that this woman is just that smug, closed, and dumb at the same time. She is either a unwitting tool of a very diabolical agenda or a sinister shill. Either way, it evokes a very unpleasant emotion in me which often impedes my ability to respond rationally):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q95IMcziuC4#t=10

What is the best way to respond to this kind of person when you were accosted like this?
    Last edited by T Smith; 1st April 2014 at 02:35.

9. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to T Smith For This Post:

amor (17th June 2021), bluestflame (16th April 2016), DNA (9th May 2016), fourty-two (9th June 2015), Hervé (2nd April 2014), kfm27917 (29th November 2020), Matt P (1st April 2014), Michelle Marie (23rd June 2016), Reinhard (1st April 2014), Tesla_WTC_Solution (13th April 2014)

10. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

Quote Posted by T Smith (here)
    What is the best way to respond to this kind of person when you were accosted like this?
    Don't be accosted would be my first recommendation. Know your topic and a couple defensive maneuvers and it won't happen.
    This video is a deceptive example of how the conversation really goes and has a very specific purpose to confuse and scare anyone who may be watching. First of all, you'll notice that on television the network "news" reader NEVER interviews a person who can intelligently respond to vaccine questions. You won't see them interview Sherri Tenpenny or Suzanne Humphries, for example! This poor woman who doesn't vaccinate has read and has concerns about vaccines enough to know she should probably avoid them but she can't even remember the source where she got her information! If she had confidence that comes from knowledge, she would have stopped the interviewer when she was called a "communist" and corrected her rudeness instead of laughing about it. At the very least, she should have stopped her and said something to the effect of, "Listen, I'm not the expert, I have just read enough to know I don't want to take any chances with my baby and I am not going to have this conversation with you and you are not going to speak to me in that way."
    As well, not a single "news" interviewer is ever educated on vaccines. They are simply reading what they've been told to read. You can tell because they ask the same old questions over and over and over. You can't have a debate with someone who has only the opinions of others as their ammunition.
    You have to remember also that many of these interviews are edited and anything that would benefit the side of vaccine truth is taken out. My local paper interviewed me for a front page story on vaccines a couple years ago and, of course, my published comments were twisted to show me in a bad light. All my common sense and sourced information was left out. This is standard operating procedure.
    In an actual situation with a person asking me questions, it goes much differently. As soon as I hear the standard regurgitated BS, I stop the person and let them know it is impossible for us to have an intelligent conversation about it when they have not done their homework and have no idea of the history of vaccine development and the evidence of effectiveness. You have to be disciplined to not try to educate a complete sleepwalker.
    For the few who seem to have a little bit of an open mind and can turn off their brainwashing for 5 minutes, I love to tell the story about the development of the polio vaccine. My story is based on the book Dr. Mary's Monkey (nutshell: millions of first doses contaminated with simian viruses known to cause soft tissue cancers, passed down to offspring; vaccine development then taken over by military and weaponized; contamination covered up and the campaign continued while KNOWING they were poisoning people and future generations). As an indirect bonus, this book will also give you an amazing understanding of events around the Kennedy assassination you never had before (Oswald was a small part of the vaccine development, in that he was a chaperone to one of the young researchers working on the project).
    Perhaps the most used line is that vaccines eradicated polio and small pox. I had a tough time countering this one until I got to know Suzanne Humphries' work. She is a nephrologist and her book Dissolving Illusions will have you shredding this argument. She also has some fantastic youtube videos.
    Sometimes common sense points have impact. Think of some of the best movies you ever saw. Did somebody have to force you to go see them? Or was the word of mouth so strong you had to see for yourself? If vaccines were so incredible and if vaccines were getting rid of illnesses and keeping people healthy, don't you think people would be tripping over themselves to go get them and then telling their friends how incredible it was to be so healthy? Would we have to pass laws to force people or fire them from their jobs for refusing? If they really prevented disease, people would be lining up to get them.
    Then there's the Herd argument some will use. Even though it's absolutely the dumbest argument, I understand people only use it because they want to feel like they are doing what EVERYONE ELSE is doing that is right and good. I always say if YOU are vaccinated and you believe that protects you, then you should have no fear of me being unvaccinated and you catching anything from me.
    It also helps to remember that when you're talking to someone about vaccines, it's like talking to someone about 9/11 or extraterrestrials. It's not enough to know the facts. For people to get to true vaccine awareness, they have to first accept their government and medical institutions would knowingly lie to them and harm them. This is a very difficult barrier to overcome and the real reason vaccine awareness is so difficult. Most people will not accept their authorities will lie to them so easily and frequently.
    Vaccines are a huge part of the control matrix keeping people in line on this prison planet. Vaccine truth will not come out just like 9/11, ET and other truths will not come out until the criminal cabal that owns world government and media is destroyed or the wave of information is so big and strong that it just crashes down.
    Matt

11. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Matt P For This Post:

:Renyse: (1st July 2016), amor (17th June 2021), DNA (9th May 2016), fourty-two (9th June 2015), Hervé (2nd April 2014), Icare (27th February 2019), Iloveyou (26th June 2015), Journeyman (3rd December 2020), kfm27917 (29th November 2020), Michelle Marie (23rd June 2016), Reinhard (1st April 2014), T Smith (1st April 2014), Tesla_WTC_Solution (13th April 2014)

12. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Vaccines prey upon peoples' ignorance of true health. That's the problem. As a people we have forgotten how to be healthy and we've been brainwashed to believe true health can only come from a pill or a doctor--from something outside ourselves. No one should feel the need to get a flu vaccine if they knew what the flu was and how to be immune from it. Healthy, alkaline interior terrain laughs at the flu. Most flu is just the body's natural response to acidosis (i.e. poor diet). Why would anyone need a polio vaccine? Close to 100% of contracted polio cases are without symptoms. It's crazy to vaccinate for something that is harmless in 98 out of 100 people who get it. As Suzanne Humphries explains so well, our bodies NEED to get chickenpox because this allows our bodies to develop crucial parts of our immune systems. Why would anyone want to try prevent that? As if they could anyway. The evidence is clear that most outbreaks of polio, whooping cough, flu, etc come in vaccinated populations. But, shhh, you're not supposed to know that!

13. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Matt P For This Post:

amor (17th June 2021), Becky (13th April 2014), conk (18th July 2018), DNA (9th May 2016), fourty-two (9th June 2015), happyuk (25th May 2021), Hervé (2nd April 2014), Iloveyou (26th June 2015), Joe Akulis (18th September 2017), Michelle Marie (23rd June 2016), MorningFox (9th June 2015), Reinhard (1st April 2014), Tesla_WTC_Solution (13th April 2014)

14. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,413 times in 1,676 posts

Quote Posted by mpennery (here)
    Quote Posted by T Smith (here)
    Don't be accosted would be my first recommendation. Know your topic and a couple defensive maneuvers and it won't happen.
    This video is a deceptive example of how the conversation really goes and has a very specific purpose to confuse and scare anyone who may be watching. First of all, you'll notice that on television the network "news" reader NEVER interviews a person who can intelligently respond to vaccine questions. You won't see them interview Sherri Tenpenny or Suzanne Humphries, for example! This poor woman who doesn't vaccinate has read and has concerns about vaccines enough to know she should probably avoid them but she can't even remember the source where she got her information! If she had confidence that comes from knowledge, she would have stopped the interviewer when she was called a "communist" and corrected her rudeness instead of laughing about it. At the very least, she should have stopped her and said something to the effect of, "Listen, I'm not the expert, I have just read enough to know I don't want to take any chances with my baby and I am not going to have this conversation with you and you are not going to speak to me in that way."
    As well, not a single "news" interviewer is ever educated on vaccines. They are simply reading what they've been told to read. You can tell because they ask the same old questions over and over and over. You can't have a debate with someone who has only the opinions of others as their ammunition.
    You have to remember also that many of these interviews are edited and anything that would benefit the side of vaccine truth is taken out. My local paper interviewed me for a front page story on vaccines a couple years ago and, of course, my published comments were twisted to show me in a bad light. All my common sense and sourced information was left out. This is standard operating procedure.
    In an actual situation with a person asking me questions, it goes much differently. As soon as I hear the standard regurgitated BS, I stop the person and let them know it is impossible for us to have an intelligent conversation about it when they have not done their homework and have no idea of the history of vaccine development and the evidence of effectiveness. You have to be disciplined to not try to educate a complete sleepwalker.
    For the few who seem to have a little bit of an open mind and can turn off their brainwashing for 5 minutes, I love to tell the story about the development of the polio vaccine. My story is based on the book Dr. Mary's Monkey (nutshell: millions of first doses contaminated with simian viruses known to cause soft tissue cancers, passed down to offspring; vaccine development then taken over by military and weaponized; contamination covered up and the campaign continued while KNOWING they were poisoning people and future generations). As an indirect bonus, this book will also give you an amazing understanding of events around the Kennedy assassination you never had before (Oswald was a small part of the vaccine development, in that he was a chaperone to one of the young researchers working on the project).
    Perhaps the most used line is that vaccines eradicated polio and small pox. I had a tough time countering this one until I got to know Suzanne Humphries' work. She is a nephrologist and her book Dissolving Illusions will have you shredding this argument. She also has some fantastic youtube videos.
    Sometimes common sense points have impact. Think of some of the best movies you ever saw. Did somebody have to force you to go see them? Or was the word of mouth so strong you had to see for yourself? If vaccines were so incredible and if vaccines were getting rid of illnesses and keeping people healthy, don't you think people would be tripping over themselves to go get them and then telling their friends how incredible it was to be so healthy? Would we have to pass laws to force people or fire them from their jobs for refusing? If they really prevented disease, people would be lining up to get them.
    Then there's the Herd argument some will use. Even though it's absolutely the dumbest argument, I understand people only use it because they want to feel like they are doing what EVERYONE ELSE is doing that is right and good. I always say if YOU are vaccinated and you believe that protects you, then you should have no fear of me being unvaccinated and you catching anything from me.
    It also helps to remember that when you're talking to someone about vaccines, it's like talking to someone about 9/11 or extraterrestrials. It's not enough to know the facts. For people to get to true vaccine awareness, they have to first accept their government and medical institutions would knowingly lie to them and harm them. This is a very difficult barrier to overcome and the real reason vaccine awareness is so difficult. Most people will not accept their authorities will lie to them so easily and frequently.
    Vaccines are a huge part of the control matrix keeping people in line on this prison planet. Vaccine truth will not come out just like 9/11, ET and other truths will not come out until the criminal cabal that owns world government and media is destroyed or the wave of information is so big and strong that it just crashes down.
    Matt
    These are all very good suggestions. I'm familiar with Sherry Tenpenny's work and have also read Ed Halsam's book, among countless others. But as you point out, facts and reason (and a working understanding of reality) are often useless weapons against the brainwashed. My frustration with this type of thing isn't a lack of knowledge; what good is a working understanding of calculus when everybody else around you is using an abacus?

My oldest son is fully vaccinated. He has a whole host of behavioral and attention-deficit issues and is damaged in a way I directly attribute to a very brutal and savage violation against him, which I carelessly condoned. There is not a day that goes by that I do not fault myself for allowing this to happen to him. My youngest son is minimally vaccinated with none of his brother's issues (but it nearly ended my marriage when I finally put my foot down and opposed my wife's more conventional parenting approach); keeping him free of further vaccinations is a constant struggle against every pediatrician and public institution we encounter. Sometimes is not enough to avoid confrontation; you have to engage the sleepwalkers. I literally have to jump through hoops in my state to keep my son in public schools (where only a religious exemption is allowed to avoid vaccination, and which must be proven. At the end of the day, exemption is granted only at the discretion of school officials). Yes, we could move to another state; yes we could put our son in private school. But these are just some of the challenges.

I often struggle to find that one method or approach that serves the hypnotist who claps his hands to snap his subjects out of trance. Unfortunately, I haven't found it yet.
    Last edited by T Smith; 2nd April 2014 at 03:54.

15. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to T Smith For This Post:

amor (17th June 2021), Curious77 (15th April 2016), DNA (9th May 2016), fourty-two (9th June 2015), genevieve (15th April 2014), Hervé (2nd April 2014), kfm27917 (29th November 2020), Michelle Marie (23rd June 2016), sunflower (20th September 2014), Tesla_WTC_Solution (13th April 2014)

16. Link to Post #9
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Here is a repost from the compendium on autism thread:

Gardasil: Child Abuse by Big Pharma
    by Gary Null, PhD, and Nancy Ashley
    From the Townsend Letter February/March 2014

Page 1, 2
    Gardasil, the human papilloma­virus vaccine produced by Merck, was brought to market in 2006 with great fanfare, widely proclaimed as the first ever anticancer vaccine. Having gained a strong foothold due to fast-tracking by the FDA and rushed to market ahead of completed safety studies and ahead of its competitor, Gardasil was already an entrenched, recommended vaccine by the time it was approved.1 Merck created a market for Gardasil out of thin air with deceptive and dishonest advertising, and thereby planted fear in the mind of consumers: fear of an unknown health crisis, an invisible time bomb waiting to explode and harm women everywhere.2 When criticized for its aggressive marketing, Merck countered that it was performing a public service by raising awareness about the human papillomavirus and wasn't selling anything.3 Really? This lie became public as Merck was caught lobbying the 50 states for mandatory Gardasil vaccination prior to FDA approval.4 The fact is that there was never a need for Gardasil in the first place: regular Pap testing had already lowered the incidence of cervical cancer by 80% in the US to a few thousand cases a year, and the vast majority of all HPV infections resolve of their own accord.5 But by lining the coffers of such groups as Women in Government (WIG), National Foundation for Women Legislators (NFWL), National Conference of State Legislatures (NCSL), and, of course, the American Legislative Exchange Council (ALEC), Merck was able to influence legislation such that almost immediately after the vaccine was approved, it was part of the vaccine schedule recommended for all girls.6 If it hadn't been for Governor Rick Perry's blatantly self-serving blunder of trying to mandate Gardasil for school attendance in Texas in the face of huge conflict of interest and a $50 million contribution to his presidential campaign, Gardasil might have gone even further.7

There is something deeply wrong with a giant pharmaceutical company spending hundreds of millions of dollars to manipulate women and influence legislation in order to generate a revenue stream of billions of dollars a year for itself at the expense of a gullible public. Because what is wrong with Gardasil isn't just that it is unnecessary. Gardasil is possibly the most dangerous vaccine on the market, with the potential to injure, maim, or even kill the children who receive it. The program of coercion to vaccinate every 11- to 26-year-old girl with Gardasil is relentless. This vaccine is given not just in doctor's offices, where doctors have been known to "fire" noncompliant patients, but in schools and colleges, where the pressure on girls and their parents to conform can be extreme. These institutions all have quotas – sometimes including financial rewards – and they are anxious to prove high rates of compliance.8 But there is no informed consent prior to vaccination, so most of these girls and their parents have no idea what they are risking by agreeing to vaccination with Gardasil. While Merck, the FDA, the CDC and the medical establishment all deny that there have been serious, life-altering adverse events associated with Gardasil, the fact is that compared with the mandated vaccines which are given with greater frequency, Gardasil still has the most adverse events reported to the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) of any vaccine. And since reporting of adverse events is not mandatory in the US (although outbreaks of so-called vaccine-preventable illness are), it is likely that only 10% even get reported!9

And what of the victims of Merck's war on cervical cancer? Alexis Wolf was a normal seventh-grader in 2007. She had type 1 diabetes, but had successfully learned how to give herself insulin shots and eventually graduated to an insulin pump, which she also mastered easily. Alexis made the honor roll for the first time that year, and was rewarded with a trip to Germany over the summer to visit her grandparents. Her endocrinologist believed that the diabetes was under control and thought that Alexis would be perfectly capable of making the trip on her own and managing her diabetes herself. To make sure everything was in order prior to travel, Alexis' doctor recommended that she receive her first Gardasil vaccine.

The trip went well, but Alexis seemed different to her mother when she returned, perhaps a bit distant. Alexis received her second Gardasil vaccine after coming home, and shortly thereafter her personality changed entirely. For a relatively shy girl, Alexis immediately became very gregarious, hugging everyone all the time. But she also became agitated and troubled, and started having difficulty keeping food down. It reached the point where she threw up a number of times a day, which is especially dangerous for a diabetic. There began a series of appointments with many, many doctors: the GP, the endocrinologist, the cardiologist, the gastroenterologist, and numerous different diagnostic tests. But nothing they did or recommended seemed to help. Alexis was struggling to get through her days, usually carrying a bucket with her at all times just in case. She had terrible insomnia, was eating excessively, and was falling further and further behind in school.

In January 2008, Alexis received her third Gardasil shot – within 2 weeks she was in the hospital. Her behavior had worsened to the point where she was considered bipolar and she was put on a series of antipsychotic medications. Her mother didn't believe that this was a psychological problem. She knew that something else had to be wrong, knew that there had to be some medical explanation for what was going on. After weeks and months in and out of different hospitals with no improvement and her condition growing more desperate, Alexis at long last was seen by a doctor who recognized that she was having seizures – something that all the previous doctors had overlooked. This led to more tests – EEGs, MRI imaging, and spinal taps – and finally a conclusion that seemed to make sense: encephalitis, traumatic brain injury, and seizure disorder. But why? Alexis's mother had an additional conclusion which was so crystal clear in hindsight – her daughter was normal before she received the Gardasil vaccine and had worsened with each one. The Gardasil vaccine had left Alexis with brain damage.

We spoke with Tracy Wolf, Alexis's mother, about their ordeal. While maintaining a cheerful optimism, Tracy admitted that she could never have foreseen how their lives would change completely. After Alexis's seizure disorder was identified and she was put on antiseizure medication, her physical symptoms improved to a certain extent, but she was completely altered. Alexis has deteriorated from being a normal child to one who is only functioning at a fourth-grade level. Forced to enter special education instead of rejoining her previous class, Alexis became enormously frustrated and school became an ordeal for everyone. When Alexis turned 18, Tracy finally gave up and pulled her out of school, realizing that it really could not offer Alexis anything but misery. The stress on their family has been enormous. The pressure caused the Wolfs' marriage to dissolve, and Tracy is now raising both daughters by herself, with their father living in a different state. Alexis needs almost constant supervision, and Tracy can only leave her alone for short periods of time. They have applied for special services that could possibly be helpful, but the waiting list is long. Alexis doesn't understand why things are so different, why her little sister is learning to drive but she can't.10

Unlike with other types of injuries, a vaccine victim cannot simply sue the company responsible for the problem. Since 1986, all cases of vaccine injury must be brought to the Office of Special Masters at the US Court of Federal Claims, commonly called the vaccine court. This court was established to create a nonadversarial situation in which children injured by vaccines could receive compensation. But the Department of Health and Human Services has completely distorted the intent of this legislation, and turned it into a highly adversarial proceeding. Injuries listed on a table are supposed to be automatically compensated, but a lot of injuries have been removed from the table over the years, and new vaccines, such as Gardasil, are listed with no specific injuries attributable to them. So the burden is on the victim to prove causation because there is no presumption of any injury.

In conversation with William Ronan, a lawyer retained by Alexis's family, he shared that his law firm currently is handling 12 to 15 Gardasil cases that are being evaluated and another 6 cases already filed in the vaccine court. Interestingly, out of all the types of Gardasil-related injuries, the cases that Ronan represents all fall into two main categories: autoimmune and neurological. When the injuries are neurological, doctors frequently can't put their finger on what is wrong, and end up sending the girls to a psychiatrist. Ronan maintains that it is impossible for all of these girls suddenly to have developed mental problems or simply to be imagining that they have been harmed since receiving the Gardasil vaccine. While not antivaccine himself, he has seen too many girls have serious adverse reactions to Gardasil. He runs a two-person law firm in Kansas City, and without advertising, has received at least 20 to 30 calls regarding Gardasil injuries. Ronan believes that his experience is just the tip of the iceberg – anyone actually advertising legal services for Gardasil victims would be inundated with a huge number of cases.

The work is slow going. Evidence of harm caused by vaccines is crucial, but there aren't a lot of published medical studies about safety to back up this claim. Those that exist are funded by the manufacturer and tend to be overly favorable. Possibly the strongest argument against Merck, according to Ronan, is its failure to warn girls of the risk involved when getting the Gardasil vaccine. Merck clearly knew that this drug could cause neurological dysfunction, yet did not adequately address this in the product insert. Also, it is well known that girls who already have an HPV infection are more likely to be harmed by the vaccine, but the manufacture does not make this clear and does not recommend testing. Ronan summed up his view of vaccinating young girls with Gardasil:
    The real issue is: what is the benefit of this vaccine? Do the benefits outweigh the risks? There is a risk of a seizure disorder or an autoimmune disorder versus the benefit that it might reduce cervical cancer. But Gardasil doesn't eliminate the need for regular Pap testing, which is already safe, and there isn't good evidence that it prevents cervical cancer. In evaluating risk and benefit, when all the facts are known it becomes a pretty easy decision – the vaccine is more dangerous than any benefit. Unfortunately, medical professionals tend to read and listen to information provided by the manufacturers, which doesn't adequately present the risks involved, so they actually aren't sufficiently informed to advise their patients.
    Ronan's own daughter had to fight off an aggressive attempt by her doctor to get the Gardasil vaccine, so he understands the pressure that girls are under to just go along instead of asking questions.11

We interviewed Dr. Meryl Nass, board-certified internal medicine practitioner and vaccine specialist, who agrees that Gardasil was rushed to market without adequate safety testing. Three years after approval for girls, the company likewise received approval to vaccinate boys age 9 and above with no new studies and very little data to justify this action. Regarding Gardasil's adverse effects, Nass said:
    Children don't usually die suddenly when they are healthy but there are certainly lots of teenage girls who have died elatively suddenly after Gardasil or developed severe neurologic reactions. Therefore, if you are going to try to balance safety and efficacy when you prescribe something like a vaccine, you have to know how effective it's going to be. Does this really prevent cervical cancer in young women? And does it prevent it in women who have already been exposed to these viruses? … So I don't know how other doctors prescribe something like Gardasil … Basically, they make an assumption that since the FDA has licensed it … the manufacturer would only market something that's safe, doctors go ahead and prescribe. And what they may not be aware of is that it is extremely hard to link a side effect to a vaccine, for many reasons. Getting a judgment against a manufacturer is very difficult and it has become more difficult due to some recent litigation that reduced manufacturer liability for vaccines in general.12
    Gardasil's doctrine is already so entrenched after only six years that it is a formidable task to challenge the official story that this vaccine is safe and effective, because the truth is too unsettling. The remarkable claims of Gardasil's benefits to women in the war on cancer are full of holes and not supported by the science, even that science funded by Merck itself. It is important to deconstruct the falsehoods and half-truths that masquerade as facts about Gardasil.

[...]

Full article: http://www.townsendletter.com/FebMar...dasil0214.html

17. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

amor (17th June 2021), avid (13th April 2014), BMJ (8th June 2020), Daughter of Time (30th May 2014), DNA (9th May 2016), fourty-two (9th June 2015), Gardener (19th July 2015), kfm27917 (29th November 2020), Kryztian (5th December 2020), Michelle Marie (23rd June 2016), sunflower (20th September 2014), Tesla_WTC_Solution (13th April 2014)

18. Link to Post #10
    Germany Avalon Member The Truth Is In There's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,645 times in 726 posts

from a depopulation perspective it makes sense that they use vaccines on that part of the world's population that doesn't sterilize itself through cell phones, wifi and other e-smog.
    Among the blind the one-eyed is a madman.

19. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to The Truth Is In There For This Post:

amor (17th June 2021), fourty-two (9th June 2015), genevieve (15th April 2014), Michelle Marie (23rd June 2016), Tesla_WTC_Solution (13th April 2014)

20. Link to Post #11
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,636 times in 2,654 posts

I have personally spoken to a very senior member of staff at the Royal Society for Public Health about this issue, and was met with adamant denial of problems - in fact, I was made to feel ignorant, and how dare I deny opportunities for health to young girls!!! Do they not research their own potential problems? Either they are courted by the Big Pharma, or they are strait-jacketed by poor 'expertise'. Ho-hum.....
    The love you withhold is the pain that you carry
    and er..
    "Chariots of the Globs" (apols to Fat Freddy's Cat)

21. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to avid For This Post:

fourty-two (9th June 2015), Hervé (13th April 2014), Michelle Marie (23rd June 2016), Tesla_WTC_Solution (13th April 2014)

22. Link to Post #12
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,722 times in 4,284 posts

I left my autism support group (email) this morning because they tried to silence us on the vaccine issue.
    Chili's was supposed to host a charity event for NAA (National Autism Association) and someone complained, because NAA has the balls to talk about needles.

I told them they were boring stupid yuppies, i hope my son grows up to be independent, it's better to be wrong than to be silent,etc...

they are bitter, vicious, all of the above, clinging to the Vaccine God King.

23. Link to Post #13
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Then, unfortunately, the whole cosmetic industry also got mixed up with this, in connection with vaccines:

Quote Posted by Amzer Zo (here)
    One of he culprit: PABA

Enters that infamous name again:

Quote In 1937, a chemist in immunology studies, Walther Goebel, at Rockefeller University reports on the urine analysis of dogs fed benzoic acid;

“When benzoic acid is ingested by dogs, it is excreted in the urine
    partly in the form of hippuric acid and partly as a benzoyl ester
    of glucuronic acid. The detoxication of aromatic [=benzene related] organic acids
    by conjugation with glucuronic acid is one of the important physiological mechanisms of man and certain animals.http://www.jbc.org/cgi/reprint/122/3/649.pdf

Clearly, this Rockefeller scientist believes that benzoic acid is toxic and has to be detoxified by the animal.

In 1943, another scientist at Rockefeller University writes a report on p-amino benzoic acid (PABA), citing that in very low doses it prevents sulfa antibiotics from working. At the time, sulfa drugs were the only antibiotics other than penicillin which was not yet in use. The scientist states that it has been shown to prevent sulfa drugs from inhibiting the growth of a strain of Clostridia. Yes, this is the same PABA chemical that was put in sunscreens.
    [...]

Clearly, the utility of doing that study during the war was to figure out how to prevent the treatment of gas gangrene due to war wounds.

“one molecule of p-aminobenzoic acid antagonized 23,000 molecules of sulfanilamide” www.jem.org/cgi/reprint/78/4/255.pdf

This next article is discussing PABA as a vitamin needed for the growth of many bacteria. The bacteria need it to make folate which they require for their growth.

Humans also need folate, but they do not need PABA, and have extremely miniscule quantities of it in their bloodstream normally. The scientists in this article are proposing that a particular mutant of the Typhoid Fever producing pathogenic bacteria Salmonella typhi might make a good vaccine against Typhoid. This mutation appears to be man made in a laboratory. It is a mutation of an enzyme that helps the germ make the PABA it needs to grow, called an aro mutant. The article states that virulence of the mutant gene was restored when mice were given water laced with PABA.
    [...]

Applying the sun screen before playing in contaminated water had the potential to change a pleasant afternoon into Typhoid Fever. And for a poor person in a Third World country treatment for that Typhoid Fever could cost 6 months worth of their labor and be a death sentence.

[...]
    I found many pathogenic bacteria in the literature which had been turned into Aro mutants to make into live vaccines. That is, the new mutant pathogenic bacteria were assumed to be safe because they were so dependent on PABA/p-hydroxy benzoate for their growth. The research on that which I saw came from Rockefeller scientist, Rockefeller grants, or later the US Army’s Chemical and Biological Warfare Lab. The latter was controlled by the Rockefeller Family and Skull and Bones, especially the Bushes.
    [...]
    “Benzoic acid is also used in cosmetics (in creams and lotions with pH values under 4, up to 0.5%. Sixteen out of 71 deodorants tested contained benzoic acid.http://www.inchem.org/documents/cicads/cicads/cicad26.htm#SubSectionNumber:4.2.1
    [...]
    In layman’s terms, mutant germs have been created on purpose as live vaccines. Those live germs disseminate through populations. They can still cause Typhoid Fever, diarrhea, dysentery [severe diarrhea that may include blood in the stool], pneumonia, swimmer’s ear, urinary infections, Whooping Cough, Gonorrhea, and Anthrax IF the person has p-hydroxy benzoate or PABA in their body or is immuno-compromised.
    [...]
    This next piece of text shows that PAB pathway, as opposed to Aro pathway mutants have been made by scientists. They also require PABA to grow. In addition, it is pointed out that it is possible to take two mutants both which look attenuated and thus safe to use for a vaccine, yet when both bacteria are present together they are able to make PABA. That is important to know because two companies making vaccines even for different pathogens could pick different locations in the pathway to target. Then if both live germs met up someplace in the world there could be a sudden outbreak of one or both of the diseases. It might look innocent and each company might claim ignorance that such a thing could happen. But in fact, that possibility is inherent in this piece of text . And any scientist who thought about it for a couple of minutes would immediately see that danger in producing such live vaccines.

[...]

The human body has plenty of amino acids in it but almost no PABA unless it is smeared on the skin. Can benzoate turn into the bacterial growth factor PABA or p-hydroxy benzoate that so that the bacteria can grow? Is that process facilitated by heating the cans?

What happens to pregnant women if they are given one of these live “attenuate” vaccines and folate prenatal vitamins together? Folate is one of the main ingredients of prenatal vitamins because it reduces neural tube birth defects like spina bifida.

Let me make this perfectly clear--PABA acted like a growth stimulant to bacteria and was classified as a vitamin--not a human vitamin though, a bacterial vitamin. People do not need it.

It was rushed into use in sun screens before proving that it prevented skin cancer. In fact, later it was incriminated as causing DNA damage likely to increase the risk of skin cancer. Was it pushed through the FDA and onto the consumer’s skin for more than just a profit motive?
    [...]
    Note that strains of virulent bacterial pathogens were being planned to be released upon the public on the premise that they were not harmful because they were weak mutants. They were mutants that required PABA to be virulent and cause severe disease.
    It had long been known by physicians that workers who applied tar to roofs had a much higher incidence of skin cancer than their sun exposure accounted for. So, it was reckless, criminally reckless in my opinion, to put the tar-oil derivative PABA on the skin without first making sure that it did not cause cancer. Since later studies did find the PABA increased DNA damage and the likelihood of cancer, the question is why PABA was marketed as a sun screen? Since PABA is a bacterial vitamin but not a human one, it raised the unpleasant question as to whether it was marketed to increase bacterial infection. The water that people play in is often not far away from sewage outlets into it. In California, the beach water is tested in some locations to announce whether it is safe to swim in. I doubt that those testing it take into account the amount of PABA people had put on their skin.

[...]

When I thought about the US troop’s sodas sitting in the sun, I wondered what the petrochemicals turned into in the heat. I figured that the writer of that CIA internal memo might know. The writer, on investigation, turned out to be a microbiologist at the US Army’s Chemical and Biological Warfare Labs at Fort Detrick Maryland. I called him up and told him that I would like to meet with him over a cup of coffee. He agreed and we set a time and place.
    [...]

In response to my questions he admitted that the water being used in Iraq was to his knowledge not the problem. He said that he wrote the memo because benzoic acid was being added to the sodas and was the “petrochemical derivative” that was of concern. He said that it was a very useful chemical to fed populations in war zones because its heat caused metabolites which increased their risk of dying from wounds and dysentery. I asked him, if that is the case, then why was it being used in sodas given the troops. He looked at me that I was dense or naive. He said, “It is there to decrease VA hospital bills.” I said, “But that is absurd.” He said, “No, think about it. If a soldier is healthy, not much happens when he drinks the sodas. But if he gets seriously wounded then he is likely to get a wound infection. Then he will die from it and not be a long term burden on the VA with an amputated leg, say.”
    [...]
    ... You can go into an area where people are dying from dysentery and give them sodas and look like a hero. You know what the standard treatment for dysentery is now? Sodas. People consider them “safe” to drink beverages because they are sterile. Orange based sodas have the potassium in them that is needed to help replace the electrolytes. All you change is whether you heat them first as to whether you supply them to harm or help. It was truly a brilliant idea. We are really changing how we do things at the Lab. The people in the hot climates are overpopulating the world--now we can combat that effortlessly. People with AIDS in Africa, India, etc. just need a little help over the edge. We are giving them that help.”
    [...]
    What that “Final Solution” researcher had told me was that in the heat the Benzoate/Benzoic Acid turned into not just benzene but PABA (para-amino benzoic acid). There is some amino acids in the beverages, at least in ones with plant extracts in them. He said furthermore, some of it turns into PABA inside the human body where there are lots of amino acids and moderate heat as well. He said that the bacteria just need trace amounts of it to grow like a rocket. I said, I did not see how bacteria could grow on a crude oil slick. He said, “They can’t. But many of them grow better than ever before, when small amounts of oil is added to a lake. He said, look at all those contaminated lakes up near Detroit; people just changed their car oil and let the oil seep into the ground, or just a few drops of oil from their outboard motors got into the water. Bingo, the water is full of nasty bacteria.” He continued, “That is why the water is not drinkable in the US anymore, because it takes so little pollution by oil to make the bacteria take it over. I played skeptical and asked him to send me a paper on it. He did. I read it in some detail.

The paper was about a small town in Africa during an epidemic of cholera. Some inhabitants were given the pre-heated sodas and some were not. The town’s people were not told that they were being studied for how well they could be killed off! Both putting the benzoate in the sodas and the study were unethical in my opinion. The town folk believed that the researcher and his staff were there to help them. The mortality was 40% higher in the group given the heat treated sodas. This was not a town with a particularly high AIDS rate. Less than 10% of the people were HIV positive. The study had tested people for HIV. Those who had AIDS and cholera had a high incidence of death, about 80%, if they drank the heat treated sodas. Their mortality if they came down with cholera was high anyway, about 50%. Those with just cholera and regular sodas had less than a 2% death rate.

From Sue Arrigo's case 22B.

Innocuous sunscreens and cosmetics to interact with laced vaccines and water from the "poisonned wells"... and there is the loaded gun held at the head of the female of the species of "useless eaters."
    The following analogy can make it easier to understand how this works with vaccines:

Let's say that PABA is a gun that's useless since it's not loaded with bullets. The bullets corresponding to that gun are the vaccines stored somewhere and are useless too, unless loaded into the corresponding gun.

Then, comes vaccination/inoculation/lesion/infection, whether it's for flu or whatever else and the bullets get inserted into the gun, the gun is aimed and the trigger is pulled... and the whole thing is dismissed under a: "We didn't know it could happen!"... omitting to mention that it's the same company's subsidiaries which independently manufacture the bullets designed for those specific guns...

Sue Arrigo's article demonstrates that not only they do know it could happen but, moreover, it was designed to be that way and a post to follow will give a recent example/test of such "accident.".
    Last edited by Hervé; 28th March 2017 at 00:06.

24. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

amor (17th June 2021), avid (13th April 2014), bluestflame (16th April 2016), Daughter of Time (30th May 2014), DNA (17th November 2018), fourty-two (9th June 2015), genevieve (15th April 2014), spiritwind (29th May 2014), sunflower (20th September 2014), Tesla_WTC_Solution (14th April 2014)

25. Link to Post #14
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

[...]
    Took me a while to bite... but there I go: there are three main possibilities or avenues, beside vaccines, for these "other things":
    On that subject, "strange" things are starting to pop-up:

Chicken vaccines combine to create deadly virus

Friday, 13 July 2012 Michael Vincent
    ABC

The vaccines that were meant to protect the chickens instead led to their deaths (Source: nardong/stock.xchng)

Lethal mix:

Australian scientists have found that two different vaccines used to control an infectious disease in chickens can recombine to create new lethal virus strains.

The research, to be published today in the journal Science, has prompted authorities to review vaccine use in animals.

But the scientists, from the University of Melbourne, say the findings are not only important for vaccines in chickens, but also for any vaccine which might be able to multiply - including those used in humans.

Chicken respiratory virus ILT can lead to birds dying in a pool of bloody mucus, but vaccines that were meant to protect them have instead led to their deaths.

Dr Joanne Devlin, a lecturer in Veterinary Public Health-Epidemiology at the Asia-Pacific Centre for Animal Health, says the deaths were caused when two vaccines used to treat the virus combined.

"These new strains were formed by recombination from the different vaccine strains and that they were actually more virulent than the vaccine strains that gave rise to them," she says.

"This is something we've never before seen before in the field."

Full article: http://www.abc.net.au/science/articl...13/3545318.htm

This is some confirmation of the strategy exposed here:

One of he culprit: PABA

[...]

This next piece of text shows that PAB pathway, as opposed to Aro pathway mutants have been made by scientists. They also require PABA to grow. In addition, it is pointed out that it is possible to take two mutants both which look attenuated and thus safe to use for a vaccine, yet when both bacteria are present together they are able to make PABA. That is important to know because two companies making vaccines even for different pathogens could pick different locations in the pathway to target. Then if both live germs met up someplace in the world there could be a sudden outbreak of one or both of the diseases. It might look innocent and each company might claim ignorance that such a thing could happen. But in fact, that possibility is inherent in this piece of text . And any scientist who thought about it for a couple of minutes would immediately see that danger in producing such live vaccines.

Let me try to explain this problem more clearly. Suppose you have two factories that make the same guns. And suppose that you shut down the first one by not allowing them to make triggers and the second one by not allowing them to make barrels for the guns. If they work together they can share triggers and barrels they can still make guns just fine.

[...]
    There!

Now they can't pretend they didn't know it could happen!

26. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

amor (17th June 2021), avid (13th April 2014), Daughter of Time (30th May 2014), fourty-two (9th June 2015), genevieve (15th April 2014), kennywally (29th July 2016), Tesla_WTC_Solution (14th April 2014)

27. Link to Post #15
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

How vicious can this get?

Have a read:

Just wondering that, in case of failure and "unforeseen" consequences, they'll blame it on cometary dusts...

Australia Determined To Vaccinate By Release Of Aerosolized GMO Vaccine
    December 4, 2013 -

The Office of the Gene Technology Regulator (OGTR) is on its way to approve a licence application from PaxVax Australia (PaxVax) for the intentional release of a GMO vaccine consisting of live bacteria into the environment in Queensland, South Australia, Western Australia and Victoria.

According to the regulator, it qualifies as a limited and controlled release under section 50A of the Gene Technology Act 2000 (the Act).

PaxVax is seeking approval to conduct the clinical trial of a genetically modified live bacterial vaccine against cholera. Once underway the trial is expected to be completed within one year, with trial sites selected from local government areas (LGAs) in Queensland, South Australia, Victoria and Western Australia.

PaxVax has proposed a number of control measures they say will restrict the spread and persistence of the GM vaccine and its introduced genetic material, however there is always a possiblity of these restrictions failing and infecting wildlife and ecosystems.

Aerial vaccines have used in the United States directed towards animals by the use of plastic packets dropped by planes or helicopters.

Sanofi (who is one of the largest vaccine manufacturers in the world) has subsidiary companies such as Merial Limited who manufacture Raboral, an oral live-virus poisonous to humans yet distributed wildlife in the masses.

In 2006 Michael Greenwood wrote an article for the Yale School of Public Health entitled, “Aerial Spraying Effectively Reduces Incidence of West Nile Virus (WNV) in Humans.”

The article stated that the incidence of human West Nile virus cases can be significantly reduced through large scale aerial spraying that targets adult mosquitoes, according to research by the Yale School of Public Health and the California Department of Public Health.

Under the mandate for aerial spraying for specific vectors that pose a threat to human health, aerial vaccines known as DNA Vaccine Enhancements and Recombinant Vaccine against WNV may be tested or used to “protect” the people from vector infection exposures.

DNA vaccine enhancements specifically use Epstein-Barr viral capside’s with multi human complement class II activators to neutralize antibodies. The recombinant vaccines against WNV use Rabbit Beta-globulin or the poly (A) signal of the SV40 virus.

In early studies of DNA vaccines it was found that the negative result studies would go into the category of future developmental research projects in gene therapy.

During the studies of poly (A) signaling of the SV40 for WNV vaccines, it was observed that WNV will lie dormant in individuals who were exposed to chicken pox, thus upon exposure to WNV aerial vaccines the potential for the release of chicken pox virus would cause a greater risk to having adult onset Shingles.

CALIFORNIA AERIAL SPRAYING for WNV and SV40
    In February 2009 to present date, aerial spraying for the WNV occurred in major cities within the State of California. During spraying of Anaheim, CA a Caucasian female (age 50) was exposed to heavy spraying, while doing her daily exercise of walking several miles.

Heavy helicopter activity occurred for several days in this area. After spraying, she experienced light headedness, nausea, muscle aches and increased low back pain.
    She was evaluated for toxicological mechanisms that were associated with pesticide exposure due to aerial spraying utilizing advanced biological monitoring testing.

The test results which included protein band testing utilizing Protein Coupled Response (PCR) methods were positive for KD-45. KD-45 is the protein band for SV-40 Simian Green Monkey virus.

Additional tests were performed for Epstein-Barr virus capside and Cytomeglia virus which are used in bioengineering for gene delivery systems through viral protein envelope and adenoviral protein envelope technology.

The individual was positive for both; indicating a highly probable exposure to a DNA vaccination delivery system through nasal inhalation.

Pentagon Document Revealed Aerial Vaccination Plans
    In the Quarterly FunVax Review in June, 2007, the report lists the objective of a project listed as ID: 149AZ2 as a preparation of a viral vector that will inhibit/decrease the expression of a specific disruption gene (VMAT2) within a human population.

It further indicates in the abstract that six method of virus dispersal were tested including high altitude release, water supply release, insect transmission, and various methods of diffusion.

Sources:

ogtr.gov.au
    vactruth.com
    cdc.gov
    Dave Mihalovic is a Naturopathic Doctor who specializes in vaccine research, cancer prevention and a natural approach to treatment.
    ... correct me if I am wrong ("down-under" fellows) but, isn't the Australian population using a lot of sunscreen lotion?

28. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

amor (17th June 2021), avid (13th April 2014), BMJ (8th June 2020), Daughter of Time (30th May 2014), DNA (17th November 2018), fourty-two (9th June 2015), RunningDeer (23rd July 2015), spiritwind (29th May 2014)

29. Link to Post #16
    Language
    English
    Thanks

It beggars belief
    We never use sunscreen, and hardly any cosmetic. Check for parabens et al.
    Convincing a worried daughter-in-law that I'm not mad has been a long job, but it's sinking in. No fluoride. No aspartame. No vaccines. At every turn there is another battle to fight, but airborne cr*p is beyond the pale. God knows what's in all these chemtrails, so many people with respiratory problems now. I'm off to the COPD clinic tomorrow, as I just can't get rid of breathlessness.
    NB - time to wear respirators in the garden?!!!!
    and er..

30. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to avid For This Post:

amor (17th June 2021), BMJ (8th June 2020), Curious77 (15th April 2016), DNA (17th November 2018), fourty-two (9th June 2015), genevieve (15th April 2014), Hervé (13th April 2014), Kate (8th March 2017), RunningDeer (23rd July 2015), spiritwind (29th May 2014), Tesla_WTC_Solution (14th April 2014)

31. Link to Post #17
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Now, why Agenda 21 and, specifically, the targeting of the females of the human species?

Well, that's a very, very old story having to do with the "Orion Model" and a total betrayal under the guise of handing out a "helping hand."

One of the "known" species to have suffered the fate of an agenda 21 of sorts under the "Orion Model" were the "Grays":

"They are us from the future"

I have been chewing on that one for a very, very long while...

Beside the sci-fi versions that warp time on itself into pretzels, there is a literal way of looking at it that could be true as seen from the greys' wishful-thinking perspective.

And that comes from their own history as recounted below by Franz Erdl:

The sorrowful history of the Grays

Usually I write about my personal experiences only and avoid quoting stuff which I don't really know much about. In this case I make an exception because a book, which I read a long time ago is the missing link to our own experiences with the Grays. I forgot the name of the author, but I remember he was an US-Military remote viewer. He drew the following conclusions:

• once, the Grays used to live on their own planet
    • they fell prey to an invasion, which they haven't been aware of
    • unsighted, another race (probably Reptilians) caused catastrophes on their planet
    • when survival on their planet was almost impossible, the intruders appeared like saviours
    • the condition for their "help" was the obedience of the Grays
    Alex Collier goes into more details on how the greys were about to disappear as an ethnic group because the lizzies got onto their case (and planet) and turned the females of the grey's species infertile and therefore unable to reproduce and provide for "containers" for their souls. Then the lizzies stepped in and proposed the greys with their cloning technology in exchange for their subservience.

That was million if not billion years ago.

So, here we are, on earth right now... and the female of our species is being assaulted from all fronts, from forced sterilization to HPV and other vaccines as well as medications, cosmetics, GMOs, etc, to get her infertile and unable to procreate those "useless eaters" as part of "Agenda 21" AKA depopulation program.

Then, all these stories of cloning and genetic engineering, etc, to which he lizzies are touted as being the master wizards of, for their genetic manipulation feats... so that the clones they tweak have an inherent inability to display emotions to be expressed or even permit emotions to be processed.

And there we go... right where the greys were million or billion of years ago... so, indeed, they are us from the future because that's the route we are taking for us to be like them in our future IF we fall for the lizzies' scam. Hence the "wishful-thinking" part of the equation since it depends on the time-line we engage on.

This gives a better understanding as to why the suppression of teachings and knowledge about reincarnation got replaced by the "one-lifetime-shot-at eternal-salvation" inculcating that one has got only one chance to make it to paradise and OBEY or else it's straight to hell! But that, too, is too hopeful, so, lately, it's being replaced by the theory of evolution and the materialism dialectic of "You are just a body, bud, and nothing else. At the end of your life, that's that, just nothingness awaits you, so better make the most of it now!"

Don't believe me. Take a look a those materialism dialecticians' "bible," DSM-5 where any emotion expressed outside of normalized "status quo" is deemed a disorder and therefore due to some chemical imbalance as a result of some genetic flaw no one can do anything about since one is born with it and will die with it... "Here, take this pill, it'll make you feel better!" ... and we end up with people seeing nothing wrong with shooting whole school dead since it's all a video game anyway, or "maya" or "illusion," etc.

So... do we want to be "them" in our projected future?
    However, it seems that some "Reptilians" also suffered the same fate:

Hopefully, what follows will make it clearer to some of you and my apologies to the ones who will find it confusing:

Quote One Lizard fleet commander, after a lengthy session, (non hypnotic memory retrieval process) debriefed on their background. (Session date 28 September 1993.) Originally, until about 14,000 years ago, they had humanoid flesh bodies. Then a team of... experimenters, headed by a certain Sham-Too and disguised as “cultural advisors to the government”, arrived on their planet, promised eternal youth and propagated a planet-wide “youth cult”. Bodies were supposed to be immortal, always healthy and forever young. People of course responded positively to this. Illness, old age and death was not foreign to their planet at all. The cultural advisers - with the agreement of the people and its government - stationed a few satellites around the planet. Their microwave radiation activated any and all reptile-type programs in the GE (Genetic Entity, the life entity animating bodies) Pool of that planet, and as people were open and receptive to the purportedly “beneficial’’ vibrations they were taken unawares, the vibrations went in well and within a few generations of this treatment people turned half lizard, half human. Exposed to radiation for decades, their very genes eventually de-formed and the lizard characteristics became hereditary57.

[...]
    So, with this different perspective, "we" are back to the "Orion Model" and the trick performed on the Greys and the Females of Their Species... except this time it was performed on the Lizzies themselves...

And of course, big red flags the size of the ones floating on and around the Kremlin with respect to these so-called "DNA improvements" about too many people around this forum have been made to long for through a repeated propaganda with respect to additional strands that would "restore" abilities and capabilities which have been hunted down and eradicated for the past 12,000 years...

[...]

32. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

amor (17th June 2021), avid (13th April 2014), BMJ (8th June 2020), Daughter of Time (30th May 2014), DNA (17th November 2018), fourty-two (9th June 2015), jbins (13th April 2014), spiritwind (29th May 2014), Tesla_WTC_Solution (14th April 2014)

33. Link to Post #18
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Much as we DON'T want-to-know, these issues must be addressed, perhaps a bit-of-a-stretch, but we are really trying to understand the bigger picture, thanks Amzer Zo for trying to put things into some sort of perspective, can 'people' be so evil? Of course 'they' can, with secret societies and vile slavery/banking agendas, but SURELY the GOOD should outwit the BAD if we are positive enough, and LOVE each other enough? Society is indoctrinated by it's own subordinance at the moment. The Media say "austerity" and we swallow that cr*p - well it's time to turn it all on it's head and take our power back. What if we say 'Stuff any debt" en masse. The whole system will be a 'fake' collapse - time to take our future into our own hands. It has been done before - prepare to take to task the usurers, or annihilate them.
    and er..

34. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to avid For This Post:

amor (17th June 2021), BMJ (8th June 2020), DNA (18th November 2018), Elixir (13th April 2014), fourty-two (9th June 2015), Hervé (13th April 2014)

35. Link to Post #19
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Gardasil will be the biggest scandal in medical history

Home » Anden oplysning » English articles » Gardasil will be the biggest scandal in medical history
    By admin on April 14, 2014.

Former Merck doctor predicts that Gardasil will be the biggest scandal in medical history.

The former Merck doctor, French Dr. Bernard Dalbergue, was interviewed for the magazine Principe de Santé (Health Principles) in April this year, and in that interview he talks about his experiences in the pharmaceutical industry. After some tough years as a doctor in a hospital, Dr. Bernard Dalbergue quickly became seduced by the convenience of work in the pharmaceutical industry. Less yelling, pain and death. The latest fashion, fancy cars, money and embezzlement became part of his new life instead. Right up until his conscience, after 20 years in the pharmaceutical laboratories, woke him up and he wrote all his experiences in a book.

Le Gardasil sera le plus grand scandale de tous les temps

In the interview Dr. Bernard Dalbergue talks about his surprise at how Marcia Angell, former head of the respected New England Journal of Medicine, left her job because she believed that the pharmaceutical industry manipulated the clinical research and controlled all the information that got to public attention. She, like many others, claimed that scientific studies that on the surface was described as objective and independent, was actually written by the pharmaceutical industry.

In the interview he also explains that each year between 18,000-30,000 die in France directly as a result of adverse reactions to pharmaceutical products and the figure for the whole of the EU is about 200,000. He explains that there are no clinical studies that will document the safety of a product, like Merck is trying to tell people in the case of Gardasil, it is only after millions of doses have been distributed that you will see how dangerous a product is. Therefore, he says without hesitation:

“Gardasil will be the biggest scandal in medical history,” and he adds: “The full extent of the Gardasil scandal needs to be assessed. Everyone knew when this vaccine was released on the American market that it would prove to be worthless. Diane Harper, a major opinion leader in the United States, was one of the first to blow the whistle, pointing out the fraud and scam of it all.”

Dr. Bernard Dalbergue mentions another example of how the pharmaceutical industry has deceived the public; Mercks anti-inflammatory product, Vioxx, proved to have serious side effects, including cardiac arrest, and Merck used a lot of effort to conceal the more than 30,000 deaths due to side effects. Immediately thereafter, they started to develop a similar new product, called Arcoxia, where they just changed a few molecules, and while people still died from Vioxx, which at the time had been revoked, doctors began to prescribe the new and equally dangerous product.

“Arcoxia is now being prescribed and approved, but it is extremely dangerous. It’s the same with Gardasil; it is useless and costs a fortune. In addition, decision makers at all levels are aware of it.”

He recognizes that all vaccines have side effects, that all vaccines can cause guillain-barre syndrome, paralysis, mutiple sclerosis and acute disseminated encephalomyelitis, but when it comes to saving millions from smallpox and polio then it is a different matter:

“I predict that Gardasil will become the greatest medical scandal of all times because at some point in time, the evidence will add up to prove that this vaccine, technical and scientific feat that it may be, has absolutely no effect on cervical cancer and that all the very many adverse effects which destroy lives and even kill, serve no other purpose than to generate profit for the manufacturers.”

On the question of why Gardasil is not just withdrawn from the market, the answer is short:

“There is far too much financial interest for these medicines to be withdrawn.”

Towards the end of the interview, Dr. Bernard Dalbergue draws a parallel between the pharmaceutical industry and the system we have built, to the political system in China: “In China, opponents are executed with a single shot of a bullet to the neck and executions are broadcast on television. Worse still, the victim’s families are made to pay for the bullet used. In my opinion, these 18,000 to 30,000 deaths by medicines are exactly the same – the patients are made to pay for the bullet which kills them.”

The story about Dr. Bernard Dalbergue has also been published in Le Monde and the article can be read via the link below.

Les pratiques du laboratoire pharmaceutique Merck en accusation

36. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

amor (17th June 2021), avid (29th May 2014), BMJ (8th June 2020), Christine (29th May 2014), Daughter of Time (30th May 2014), fourty-two (9th June 2015), Gardener (19th July 2015), spiritwind (29th May 2014)

37. Link to Post #20
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Activist Moms Confront EPA About Roundup Herbicide

Lily Dane The Daily Sheeple
    May 27th, 2014

Roundup is Monsanto’s best-selling herbicide product, and it contains a toxic ingredient known as glyphosate.

It is widely known that glyphosate is profoundly damaging to human health. Two major peer-reviewed studies showed links to breast cancer cell proliferation and intestinal and gut damage, which can lead to diseases such as diabetes, gastrointestinal disorders, heart disease, obesity, autism, Parkinson’s and Alzheimer’s.

Research conducted in 2010 suggests that glyphosate may be linked to birth defects.

Regulators – and of course, Monsanto – claim glyphosate is excreted from the body. But studies disproved that: the chemical has been detected in urine samples, blood samples, and even breast milk.

Today, regulators from the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) met with a group of mothers, scientists, environmentalists and others who say they are worried about Roundup residues found in breast milk.

That meeting is a result of the persistence of a group called Moms Across America, a national coalition of mothers whose mission is to increase awareness of GMOs. They are demanding a recall of Roundup.
    “This is a poison and it’s in our food. And now they’ve found it in breast milk,” said Zen Honeycutt, founder of Moms Across America. “Numerous studies show serious harm to mammals. We want this toxic treadmill of chemical cocktails in our food to stop.”
    Glyphosate is under a standard registration review by the EPA. The agency’s deadline for determining if glyphosate use should continue as is, be limited, or halted altogether is in 2015.

Despite the evidence that the ingredient is harmful to health, the government not only hasn’t banned its use – it has actually permitted an increase in the allowed glyphosate levels in consumable goods – and declared the new threshold “minimally toxic.”

And the chemical doesn’t only harm people – environmentalists, consumer groups and plant scientists from several countries have said in recent years that heavy use of glyphosate is causing problems for plants and animals as well.

In 2011, U.S. government scientists said they detected significant levels of glyphosate in air and water samples.

Yet, widespread use of the product is still allowed.

Considering the revolving door for employees of the government and Monsanto, should we really expect the EPA to do anything about protecting us from this toxin?

The EPA has a long history of colluding with and protecting industry.

In fact, a recently-released book written by a former EPA employee exposes the agency’s corruption and disregard for the safety of the American public.

The book, called Poison Spring: The Secret History of Pollution and the EPA, details the case of whistleblower Cate Jenkins, an EPA scientist who brought attention to what she considered to be Monsanto’s fraudulent claim that exposure to dioxin did not cause cancer in workers.

Author E. G. Vallianatos worked for the EPA for 25 years, and saw firsthand not only the science that found toxicity in the pesticides Big Agriculture has been applying to crops, but how those discoveries played out within a highly politicized EPA over five presidential administrations.

I wish that group of mothers luck, and admire them for their tenacity and dedication, but I don’t expect the FDA – one of the most corrupt and overreaching government agencies in existence today – to care what citizens want or think.

However, raising awareness and making our voices heard are steps in the right direction, and are certainly far better than being complacent and apathetic victims of big industry and increasing government corruption.

Delivered by The Daily Sheeple

Contributed by Lily Dane of The Daily Sheeple. Lily Dane is a staff writer for The Daily Sheeple. Her goal is to help people to “Wake the Flock Up!”

SOTT-Comment:

38. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

amor (17th June 2021), avid (29th May 2014), BMJ (8th June 2020), Christine (29th May 2014), Daughter of Time (30th May 2014), DNA (18th November 2018), fourty-two (9th June 2015), Franny (18th November 2018), spiritwind (29th May 2014)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 5 LastLast