+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Conspirituality

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,381 times in 5,726 posts

Unhappy Conspirituality

Strong opinion is just normal in cyber space because all we have to work with is our idea of what the story IS. My own opinions are strong and I want to speak to them. I appreciate PA for this opportunity.

Our personality online and maybe the desire to be friends with a person might bring social "face time' but its about words and theory mostly IMO.
    I appreciate ideas but I have no interest in proving authority or NOT. One of my strong opinions is that I do not seek healing or teaching from a person. I feel as if i want us all to share in something. But maybe I do not know what that is exactly?

What concerns me at the moment: I am caught in Conspirituality land in my own head and addicted to the way this shapes my thinking. I think and I embrace thinking creates reality.....
    Conspirituality looks to be a belief system I bought.

http://www.tandfonline.com/doi/abs/1...539846#preview

The term refers to forces from what I see

1. There is a harmful "force" behind events that is by its nature destructive. People have opinions as to what it is: as in the PTB, aliens, energetic attacks from interdimensionals, food, radiation (maybe all the above with puppet strings from a main source). The force masterminding everything is "occult" (hidden), dangerous, pervasive, powerful (how powerful is a question), multidimensional, multigenerational.

The conspiracy is apparently "forever", maybe after death and before time? In articles and testimony we read it reaches to prehistory, to hell, and to the stars. The shadowy nature cannot be clearly pinned down.

People take on a favorite Conspiracy and defend from "experience", from "special insight", from prejudice (it's Nazis, Jews, Russians, The Bushes). Having a big head for words and theory makes it possible to string many ideas together. People feel fear and/or a warrior fight response from the writings and speakers they see and hear.

This is different from what we may see with our own eyes and encounter daily. We may attribute daily experience TO the forces and the hiddenness makes us suspicious of what we encounter. We may see the conspiracy itself. But we may see it because we are paranoid IMO. We feel we need to look in advance for threats.

And what if it's all about thought forms we made up one day that we sent off and that came back to us and we keep acting out?
    And what if and what if and what if...............................

2. There is a nurturing force that is leading to transcendence as in the "ascension" ideas (that I LOVE) and concepts. This force is also hidden. It characterizes humans as Learners?, Prisoners?, Masters?, on a Journey? in School?, Here to "help" others.

Frankly, I desire a "way out" of modern life. it feels crowded and uncomfortable. I do not like it and I want to feel confident this is not all that IS.

How much info is actually applicable? I believe in the readings, theories, "experiencers", religion, mystery schools saying we are soul/spirit in temporary body.
    Feeling the urge for the greater, deeper, wiser, connection is a counter motivation in the community to transcend the capacity to be threatened and resolve paranoia.

Many claim to have found something. Many say we must connect or perish from the "bad forces" describes in conspiracy evidence. I am interested in the work of "visionaries" who were convinced by their visions. Often the visions did not pan out as promised.

It seems that within the Conspiritual community, it may be bad form to be critical (as in critique). I think of the many people who can just say the most extreme of personal unprovable claim and the worst that happens when they take people on a dead end is they disappear awhile but they can be back later.

Old books, projected events that did not happen, old ideas and a huge mix up of ideas that contradict is my issue. Speakers on the scene hardly ever get challenge deeply or get together with others. Threads pile up on forums and a new members of the "community" dredge up the same material because it was never able to be buried.

What if this too is just about the extreme manifestation of "mind" that is the illusion generator? There is that field that Rumi talks about where ALL the ideas look quite faded and likely to blow away. I pray that this field blossom into my reality.

When I turn away from the ideas, all seems quite simple, uncomplicated and peaceful.
    I extend that feeling to all readers.
    Last edited by Delight; 13th April 2014 at 17:27.

2. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Agape (13th April 2014), Bill Ryan (10th August 2020), Catsquotl (14th April 2014), Chris Gilbert (10th January 2022), DeDukshyn (13th April 2014), earthdreamer (2nd October 2020), Fairy Friend (14th April 2014), Freed Fox (13th April 2014), Gekko (14th April 2014), GloriousPoetry (14th April 2014), greybeard (13th April 2014), Kryztian (15th August 2020), markpierre (14th April 2014), mosquito (14th April 2014), pueblo (10th August 2020), Rich (18th April 2014), Shezbeth (13th April 2014), Sue (Ayt) (10th January 2022), Wind (13th April 2014)

3. Link to Post #2
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,459 times in 1,312 posts

Default Re: Conspirituality

Quote Posted by Delight (here)
    I am caught in Conspirituality land in my own head and addicted to the way this shapes my thinking. I think and I embrace thinking creates reality.....
    Conspirituality looks to be a belief system I bought.

When I turn away from the ideas, all seems quite simple, uncomplicated and peaceful.
    I extend that feeling to all readers.
    That's really good Delight. Sounds like the path to heart disease. Is there a tree with a serpent lingering around it?
    Let's meet up in the blue italics.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to markpierre For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th August 2020), Delight (14th April 2014), Fairy Friend (14th April 2014), greybeard (14th April 2014), PurpleLama (14th April 2014)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,819 times in 768 posts

Very nice post Delight, I find myself generally in agreement to the vexing nature of this far reaching phenomenon.

I try to approach things outside of my own realm of personal experiences with open-minded humility. I freely admit that I sometimes fail in that regard...perhaps often actually.

You describe two basic types of forces in 'conspirituality'; the negative and the positive. I am more inclined to accept as valid the latter type (but only in a general sense, not referring to any truly specific dogma or belief), simply because that is the kind which has touched my life personally, in ways which I can scarcely do justice in describing. Even so, I am highly skeptical about many of the specific messages and theories falling under that category (seemingly coming predominantly from channeled messages), due in part to the fact that (as you pointed out) the predictions they offer almost always fall flat.

Although, as I stated, my experiences with the inexplicable/otherworldly have been positive, that by no means should suggest that I deny any negativity, or am blinded to it. Quite to the contrary, I clearly see that there is a great deal of suffering here on Earth and indeed, I am sometimes mired in negativity myself. There was a considerable period of time in which I was contemplating suicide and acting in ways which were not at all like me (if you knew me personally, intimately). It would certainly save face and relieve me of much guilt and regret if I were to claim that I had been possessed by some malevolent force, or manipulated by some outside influence to feel and act as I did. Tempting even, from an egoic perspective. Certainly, no one would be able to prove otherwise if I did make such a claim. However, I did not and I will not... I am responsible for the way I was. If something was controlling me, it was my ego. I feel that people often - sometimes greatly - underestimate just how convincing and utterly self-serving this 'enemy within' can truly be.

I do not entirely discount any theory regarding the alleged, so-called 'negative forces', but I personally tend to attribute the gratuitous suffering and destructive tendencies across this world to the actions (and/or negligence) of those who are misguided, those who are lost, and those who have not adequately fostered compassion and love in their hearts relative to the power or influence they possess. Complicating such things beyond the aforementioned premise is, in my opinion, not constructive toward alleviating the suffering, repairing the destruction, or bringing about greater compassion, sustainability, and equality.

Suffering can engender heightened compassion (as it should), or it can (unfortunately) drive those who have suffered to seek vengeance or inflict further suffering. A vicious cycle for which some feel the need to find something to blame.
    Last edited by Freed Fox; 14th April 2014 at 00:40.
    Mercy, forgiveness, and compassion are the most virtuous forms of love
    Let your heart not be hardened by injustice and tribulation

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Freed Fox For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th August 2020), Delight (14th April 2014), earthdreamer (2nd October 2020), Fairy Friend (14th April 2014), Gekko (14th April 2014), Wind (14th April 2014)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

I love ideas so much.
    It seems to me that the Sages of the early 20th century are recently living examples to us now of the use of mind. When new thought and the opening up of the eastern religions occurred just as quantum phyics was elaborated, a stage was set so we could synthesize the meanings of an age of mind in matter. It is true that many very brillaint are still struggling with the same kinds of mental afflictions of thought like "lack thinking" issues...self empowerment through consciousness for one and that accepting response- ability is meant to feel GOOD in an expanding infinity of supply AS ENERGY in form.

What I believe looks impossibly naive to some. But many have already shown how Universal "laws" may operate. This seems like a bridge time to an unknown. I see us as alchemists and artists and that we came to experience what is available now in this "time".

IMO, the whole point of alchemy is that all can be changed from one form to another. We are able to take our own qualities, transmute and universalize the essence of what it is to be ourselves. What that means is that we are the agents of changes based on a "blue print" of principles like the laws as a scaffold. IMO it seems like the time that we are meant to enjoy the wine of truth to date and show off examples of all we know. What we know now is the tapestry of the old but needs to be seen.

IMO, we are wrapping up at the end of an age. The new age to be new is unknown.

The majestic power of our minds and cooperating happily as consciousness in form is not a question for the alchemist. The work at the moment is demonstrating the truth looks performed. The fullness of this understanding means we have "the good". By loving through the illusion to the good that is fleshy abundance and not scarce, we are proof to nature's bounty.

My metaphor is that alchemists drink the fruit that consciousness expresses and literally embody both the culminations of past knowing as a wine while we imagining with nature ever new wines. It hurts to think people believe suffering in any way glorifies creation. It seems we have faith in suffering. Christ said he took the sins of man and we are redeemed and innocent. Even in the MS churches we hear that one....

IMO the best religion I can imagine is to be drunk on the blessings of the age of Pisces as expressed by the God of love incarnated and prosperity as a fruit of spirit. Where that may and will lead next is a mystery.

I feel this is true in a poetic way.
    Between endings and beginning, Alchemists sneak in.
    Rejoicing in the undyingness of God's bounties: vines and grapes,
    Alchemistry is a midwife for moments when nature is seeking self distillation.

Alchemy stands at the barrels of dripping juices from a harvested age.
    Stirred and sealed, All that ever was incorporated,
    Casked ingredients of opposites do meld.
    Imagining, we lay up the vintage yet to be.
    Leaving Patience to digest as we know she will.

Laying hands on the body of our incorporation
    We pray to be the holy vessel's' incarnation,
    catalysts for fermentation of Her Livingness by heat and pressure.

Once the juices have fermented to complete the workings
    In devotion to our Elixers' demonstration
    The mission's undertaking is the drinking.

Fill up, raise the glasses high while spiral galaxies twirl
    Movement spinning out a Dizzy feeling.
    Drunk we pause holding on to one another tightly.

Invoking the good, supporting an infinite vastness of LOVE's well being,
    a great transfiguration of spirit imparts her mind to matter.
    Transubstantiation brings the food of grace and LOVE, we are beautified.
    We emanate, being that wholly.

Here we are, still Pouring and drinking,
    At home in nature's cellars celebrating through the night.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th August 2020), earthdreamer (2nd October 2020), Fairy Friend (14th April 2014), greybeard (14th April 2014), Kryztian (15th August 2020), Wind (14th April 2014)

9. Link to Post #5
    Mexico On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,767 times in 370 posts

Great Thread Delight.......the more I know the more I don't know......conspirtuality makes me feel this way and then I remind myself that what it represents for me is just another segment of discernment in this world.......nobody holds the master key in this world and certainly nobody holds my soul's knowing and essence greater than me the conductor...
    Sublimating that push in life that gives you the rhythmic experience of living despite it all.........

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to GloriousPoetry For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th August 2020), Delight (14th April 2014), earthdreamer (2nd October 2020), wondering (21st August 2020)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

This thread speaks as true to me still.

Ole Dammegard used the term "Conspirituality" in this interview. I like what he says and agree very much with his POV. The exact same events can be seen from completely different perspectives. That is AMAZING!

I TRULY DEEPLY wish to live in the world my heart knows is possible with all of us there.

Last edited by Delight; 10th August 2020 at 03:40.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th August 2020), Kryztian (15th August 2020)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

I am adding these and recommend them because "conspiritual awakening" is reconciliation of paradox that we are IN.

Quote Rebel Wisdom
    193K subscribers
    Since the start of the pandemic there has been an exponential growth in all-encompassing conspiracy narratives, with the viral success of the 'Plandemic' documentary trailer being the most popular example.

In particular we have seen traditional right wing conspiracy narratives combine with traditional left wing alternative, spiritual communities.

What is this new phenomenon, and what is causing it?

In this film in Rebel Wisdom's Sensemaking series we try to understand the nexus between spirituality and conspiracy thinking.

Playlist for the Sensemaking Series is here: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list...

Link to Spiritual Emergency book by Jules Evans and Tim Read: https://www.amazon.co.uk/Breaking-Ope...

'Conspirituality', by Jules Evans: https://medium.com/@julesevans/conspi...

To get access to more exclusive content, and to join the growing Rebel Wisdom Community, become a member: https://www.rebelwisdom.co.uk/plans

Watch this though it is long....

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Alekahn2 (14th August 2020), Bill Ryan (14th August 2020)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Conspirituality is a zeitgeist.

Everyone seems to support my observation that the "outside" world is shattering. This is a moment when we absolutely must ground ourselves in our own inner work. If our thoughts are becoming things and we can choose different adventures, the arena is different than when we "think" there is a FORCE that is out to "get us".

If we forgive ourselves, we can love so much.

This speaks to the cult atmospheres that seem to generate the various dramas of the day.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Alekahn2 (14th August 2020), Bill Ryan (14th August 2020)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Vulnerable as we are
    Are we not allowed to grasp for dear life?
    However, grasping leads to desperation.
    Desperation breeds vulnerability

Paradox rules when in the "world".
    I walked around my block
    Feeling into how relaxing "I don't know" IS, here, right now.

The key to our salvation is paradox herself.
    When you love something, let it go"
    Just don't know where that flow of love will land.

I was practicing "I don't know?" and felt a wafting exhuding "I am"
    That one is me too and observes.
    Me being INVolved in everything.

Those who have, have.
    Those who have not, have not.
    That is because the observation IS of this havingness "itself" which must incude having none, negation.
    Accepting the ideal, duality appears and I will choose as binary which focus.
    Half full or half empty?
    Because I made the glass , I choose how it is seen.
    But beyond there is a state which reconciles because I HAVE and just say...
    I don't know now, what my having appears next, seeming filling or emptying.
    I feel the HAVE now. It is whole in itself.
    So relaxing.
    Last edited by Delight; 14th August 2020 at 04:13.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Bill Ryan (14th August 2020), Kryztian (15th August 2020)

19. Link to Post #10
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,612 times in 5,382 posts

If each instant were given substance in imagination and accepted as real, then the result must be the conclusion that not only is the past and future real, but the now cannot exist since the now has no transitional aspect - but past and future do.

A belief in the finite world requires a gap, a near instantaneous moment where one instant gives way to the next. If this gap did not exist one moment would blend into the next, and what would be experienced is the now, not the passage of time.

The gap, by laws of the same logic that requires it, must have no properties at all, not even the slightest duration or a Planck's length cube of space. In this logical definition, it is merely a membrane, a non-dimensional demarcation of the termination of one gestalt and the start of another.

This gap that hides the real, has no qualities, and somehow obscures its own impossibility, also allows the rise of idols. But idols can only be placed on an alter already defiled.

The gap must, then, both defile and delude.

Yet how can something that does not have dimension, and merely serves as a delineation, cause an effect?

And so the gap does not exist; past and future are depositories of willful intent and nonsensical reactions in response to no cause at all.

Across this non-existent gap is the real world.

Move beyond the belief in past and future, they can never replace the eternal for that is your birthright.

Live life not defined by a past that can never be again, nor in anticipation of a future yet to be.

Live life here, and now...as you are...
    and so obviously are meant to be.

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1372591
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Delight (30th August 2020), earthdreamer (2nd October 2020), greybeard (30th August 2020), Satori (20th August 2020), william r sanford72 (20th August 2020)

21. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

Divine indifference is a neutral position which will liberate us form the swing of the pendulum.

Quote BATTERED SOULS #013 – CONSPIRITUALITY & THE MEDICINE JOURNEY W/ RAK RAZAM
    August 28, 2020

Dylan Charles talks with Rak Razam to understand a shamanic perspective on the cultural challenges and divide we are witnessing in civilization as it responds to multiple emergencies, from the coronavirus to economic collapse and ecological devastation.

As the ego drive for control brings in a new world order of advanced technologies that track, surveil and entrain an increasingly distanced and traumatized global population, is there a larger process at work?

Are we undergoing a spiritual emergency that presages the emergence of something new?

Can we acknowledge the world grief of our unsustainable civilization’s collapse?

Are we in a planetary ceremony right now, facing our egos, our traumas, and our shadow?

And can we let go of blame, control and division to come together with a unified vision for a new way of being?

Rak Razam is a journalist, author, filmmaker, and an articulate spokesperson for the global psychedelic movement. listen here

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Agape (30th August 2020), ByTheNorthernSea (30th August 2020), Constance (30th August 2020), greybeard (30th August 2020)

23. Link to Post #12
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,354 times in 4,612 posts

I can add little observation of our recently artificially accelerated state of pre-post-corona chaos and while majority of thinking world citizens got an idea there’s something else going down -despite all the governments convictions -that has to do with surviving the insanity.
    It just occurred to me that only those who can hold together through the most convoluted times, times without justice, time turning truth to endless lies, they will survive the “days of judgement”. And little children and newborn souls .

The rest of human mind can not survive the treason. Treason of faiths and falls of truth towers. Soul deceptions and the rest.

Depopulation of the planet is hardly only about “bodies” these days though there are still many unconscious “body snatchers” living among us too preying for young victims ,
    it’s a mass soul exodus we are being threatened.

Annihilation of souls - the free energy they embody- by control systems globally.

It’s not personal even, it’s a state of humane crisis.

Quite like in the Matrix movie the so far invisible energy of souls being consumed and brutally attacked from all sides, creating new class of “perfected citizens”.

The problem is, the force of this suppressed free will has to come up and out in order to release pressure, the power of artists and thinkers, the power of those even having nothing to add on Sunday afternoons but do they know they need to get out of themselves and say no to everything.

I worry that at some point maybe faster than we can predict this insanity will take over the world and they won’t be any logically and ethically pure option left, there won’t be religious belief left untouched and ordinary human mind will sink to the chaos, helpless.

It’s not a happy state though it’s a state of renewal. It’s a condition of global Alzheimer’s and retardation with few capable of preserving their clarity.

In either case: it only seems to me ..that we all are little too much on the “soft side” of things no matter how “right” and truthful we try to be but the “truth war” is far from over- maybe it did not begin yet even.

It may be like walking in the mist at some point with truth being sealed in our hearts. It may be like walking through the monster castle of holograms and figures of powerful people offering “fast solution” in a capsule.
    It may turn fully dark and delusional image before we get through to clear space again.

💐

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

ByTheNorthernSea (30th August 2020), Delight (30th August 2020), earthdreamer (2nd October 2020), Ernie Nemeth (30th August 2020), Peace in Oz (31st August 2020)

25. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

I don't plan to vote in the US election. I heard in these videos that many are trying to figure out their position (as self described spiritual people) in the political landscape and I sort of think every selection of already created systems is NOT my choice.

Quote Conspiracy Con (A Call for Rational Thinking) with Zeus Yiamouyiannis, Ph.D.
    As the 2000s progress, we are witnessing the demise of age-old institutions and ways of doing business. This includes how we engage with politics and money. As technology progresses in its perfection of tracking and targeting through algorithms, increasing false information and disinformation is following us each time we open our computer or phones. What we see is a virtual cognitive break with reality as a result!

Zeus Yiamouyiannis, my partner, is back with me again to have a conversation about what happens when we lose discreet thinking and how to identify when we are being hoodwinked. Warning! This is not a politically correct conversation as we are calling it like we see it and some may be offended by the viewpoints therein. There are no sacred cows here, just ideas and perspectives, so I am asking for respectful commentary in response. Enjoy!

Here is another conversation about trying to find one's place in the already created. I frankly see no good choices that will be offered. Best IMO to hunker down MENTALLY on whatever one would choose... and go through the day FEELING and being the person acting as if THAT exists. I am buoyed by the feedback from this exercise (VERY much OK in my micromacro experience)

Last edited by Delight; 2nd October 2020 at 02:32.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Delight For This Post:

pueblo (2nd October 2020)

27. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

I have spent a few hours listening to Richard Grannon shares.

I think that I was born for these times as are YOU. Here we are. The edge of conspirituality is a demarcation between paranoia (and just because you are paranoid, it DOES NOT mean someone is not out to get you!) and Faith (and Faith is many shades). My definition of paranoid is an expectation that something dreadful is always negating any good. Some people can be paranoid and convinced that the world is coming to an end. Hopeless and therefore nihilistic, paranoia is devolving IMO. We have free will but paranoia seems to imply being at risk, no matter what we choose. Faith supercedes paranoid concern because it is an indescribable certainty that over and beyond anything, a Force for love and coherence rules.

Lately I am concerned with the state of mind that will ride the line between Yin and Yang, which is the dual experience of all pairs like good/evil. Being in the world but with the ability to access a greater relationhip with experience. I feel that all the ills we have are simply resolved by aiming at being WITH Creator in form. It is not religious to surrender to God because even if we do not believe in God, God is and we are.

We are chooses to have a new POV, IMO, which sees every aspect and CAN choose. We dispense with many mental mashings in favor of what we prefer to think about. IF we prefer conspiracy (and all that word could conjure), then that will be so. IMO we are NEVER committed irrevocably to a choice. Choice can CHANGE and we can be made new. With the one hand we deal with our shadow and the other we deal with our light and we CREATE something that is our choice. Richard Grannon reminded me that the yin/yang is always in movement. I imagine we ride the wave when we have Faith in God (by all names).

I sincerely imagine a world where all is out in the open, we have GREAT INSIGHT. We know who we are. We know where we are. We clean up the planet easily with Creator's knowledge. We explore and love and feel free to be with others without a façade. There is no threat, war, coercion, secret manipulation in our relationships. There are opportunities to be our REAL nature as mammals and as spirits ensouled. I feel we are working towards the center of our being. We are working for Life on the edge of reality.

Last edited by Delight; 10th January 2022 at 06:43.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Yoda (10th January 2022)

29. Link to Post #15
    Bulgaria Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Delight (here)
    I have spent a few hours listening to Richard Grannon shares.

I think that I was born for these times as are YOU. Here we are. The edge of conspirituality is a demarcation between paranoia (and just because you are paranoid, it DOES NOT mean someone is not out to get you!) and Faith (and Faith is many shades). My definition of paranoid is an expectation that something dreadful is always negating any good. Some people can be paranoid and convinced that the world is coming to an end. Hopeless and therefore nihilistic, paranoia is devolving IMO. We have free will but paranoia seems to imply being at risk, no matter what we choose. Faith supercedes paranoid concern because it is an indescribable certainty that over and beyond anything, a Force for love and coherence rules.

Lately I am concerned with the state of mind that will ride the line between Yin and Yang, which is the dual experience of all pairs like good/evil. Being in the world but with the ability to access a greater relationhip with experience. I feel that all the ills we have are simply resolved by aiming at being WITH Creator in form. It is not religious to surrender to God because even if we do not believe in God, God is and we are.

We are chooses to have a new POV, IMO, which sees every aspect and CAN choose. We dispense with many mental mashings in favor of what we prefer to think about. IF we prefer conspiracy (and all that word could conjure), then that will be so. IMO we are NEVER committed irrevocably to a choice. Choice can CHANGE and we can be made new. With the one hand we deal with our shadow and the other we deal with our light and we CREATE something that is our choice. Richard Grannon reminded me that the yin/yang is always in movement. I imagine we ride the wave when we have Faith in God (by all names).

I sincerely imagine a world where all is out in the open, we have GREAT INSIGHT. We know who we are. We know where we are. We clean up the planet easily with Creator's knowledge. We explore and love and feel free to be with others without a façade. There is no threat, war, coercion, secret manipulation in our relationships. There are opportunities to be our REAL nature as mammals and as spirits ensouled. I feel we are working towards the center of our being. We are working for Life on the edge of reality.

to the left and to the right of a cross hangs a thief ...

30. The Following User Says Thank You to mozo33 For This Post:

ulli (10th January 2022)

31. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

Quote Posted by mozo33 (here)

to the left and to the right of a cross hangs a thief ...
    I would love to see more of what you mean. Thanks, Maggie

32. The Following User Says Thank You to Delight For This Post:

ulli (10th January 2022)

33. Link to Post #17
    Bulgaria Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

knowledge ... it being the comparison between two opposites, where a third part comes out of, and this third a mixture of both ... a third part which becomes our perception we cover/clothe ourselves in/with ...

it is the eating of a tree bearing two fruits ...

34. The Following User Says Thank You to mozo33 For This Post:

Delight (10th January 2022)

35. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

I feel as if I am losing my Paranoia (Just because you are paranoid, it does not mean "something is not out to get you.") MAYBE it is now polarizing to Pronoia (even if you think its just a plaeasant fantasy that you have a power to be safe form dangers, it does not mean that it is not actually HAPPENING). The Universe is conspiring in my favor.

As I make a study of RISING and allow more mystery, more miracles to be, they actually are PRESENT.

To me, this RISING is ascension.
    IF what we believe is what we see;
    IF there are multiple experiences all happening in every moment which are CHOSEN and THEN materialize;
    IF this is a spiritual world showing as matter;
    IF there is a Purpse of the soul in being physical;

Then I am free to never see from paranoia any longer;
    Experience the realm of miraculaus good;
    Participate in what the soul and GREAT power seek;
    Living out a Purpose that is unconstrained by what has been true in the past (according to belief).

THIS is what I think is happening to many who have plunged into all the rabbit warrens and become disillusioned by it.
    I think I was so carried into all the EVIL appearance so I would just become saturated by INTENTION that EVIL is what I will not CHOOSE.
    There is a force of evil but it CANNOT TOUCH the children of God.

The TRICK is free will. You really have to CHOOSE being a child of God.
    The trickster adversary wants all of us to refuse to choose and NOW that wish is failing.

I want to recommend the place I go to enrich my mirror neurons with pronoia. Each person I encounter there shows me some OTHER one who has CHOSEN to be consiously a spiritual being. You don't have to almost die to learn how to LIVE. You do have to expose yourself to the path ways which will change the MIND we use to outpicture HEAVEN or HELL> If there is a SPIRITUAL battle of any kind, it must be fought FOR GOOD by being a CHIILD OF CREATOR SOURCE with LOVE. IMO that is what this time is all about. We RISE by loving light and choosing to express our souls purpose.

Here is my tonight light reflector.

+ Reply to Thread