+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Jews ordered to register in east Ukraine - anyone see this report?

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,074 times in 318 posts

Default Re: Jews ordered to register in east Ukraine - anyone see this report?

Quote Some Anonymous hackers have tracked down the source of this false flag operation....Email intercepts that included the original copies of anti-Semitic leaflets distributed in Eastern Ukraine have now been shown to be part of an elaborate false flag hoax to sabotage recent US-Russian talks.
    I'd appreciate someone posting these alleged emails here if and when Anonymous releases them. Along with the IP addresses, headers and To/From fields etc and whatever else is needed to verify their authenticity, of course (not that I know much about how to do that )

2. Link to Post #22
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,498 times in 1,175 posts

Quote Posted by Forevernyt (here)
    Jews ordered to register in east Ukraine

If this is true, it can't bode well.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post823984

Check the comments I got after I posted it.

I don't know what's more frightening, the actual events in that area of the world, or the events right here at Avalon!!!

Mods, may want to consider merging these threads...dunno.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Milneman For This Post:

loungelizard (23rd April 2014)

4. Link to Post #23
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,498 times in 1,175 posts

Quote Posted by loungelizard (here)
    History has (hopefully) taught us not to be complacent. History has (hopefully) taught us that propaganda is an effective tool. History has (hopefully) taught us that there are always extremists who exploit situations that verge on anarchy.

None of us know who was responsible for that notice. Anyone who claims they know the truth is, for their own reasons, bluffing.

If this story proves to be true, the narrative changes to one of hatred and bigotry, and an agenda of racial purity.

If it is untrue, it is merely another example of the well worn practice of manipulation and the discrediting of one's opponents by stirring up fears of hate crime.

And - and this cannot be ignored - the ancient practice of scapegoating. To use the spectre of anti semitism for political purposes is deeply troubling.

Never again.
    Which actually is the point I was TRYING to make as well, except everyone else's "agenda" clouds their own perceptions and we end up not seeing the forest for the trees we think we know exist.

So, we're now focusing on a "false flag" event, or "the reason Jews aren't really Jews" and instead forget that real people with NO idea of any of this are potentially coming to harm. While we're trying to figure out who's holding the gun, bullets go flying, and we conclude...doesn't count because we don't know who's shooting.

Crimea is a cluster-bomb. Ukraine is smouldering. There is one political that will be able to take advantage of this situation to greater effect than another, and that is Putin.

People...it's common sense. Where the hell is it???

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Milneman For This Post:

loungelizard (23rd April 2014)

6. Link to Post #24
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

well most don't realize the reason Ukraine have so many NAZI supporters is the German army saved Ukraine from Russia...

Quote This piece is an example of the invaluable contribution NPR makes. Describing the historical situation and explaining the dilemma facing the Ukrainians, it provides insight into the human tragedy on a massive scale experienced by millions and millions of Ukrainians over the course of WWII and much of the first half of the 20th century - a short, accessible, but information-laden lesson in history that will stick in listeners minds forever, we hope...
    Quote May 9 is the 65th anniversary of the end of World War II, a holiday called "Victory Day" in most countries of the former Soviet Union. But Ukrainians had a profoundly different experience of the war. Along with the Belarusians, they suffered the greatest losses of any country during the war, as both the German and Soviet armies passed through their land twice in advance and in retreat...

Brigid McCarthy reports from Kiev on some of the real stories of that dark time that are starting to surface.

BRIGID MCCARTHY: For Ukraine, World War II was mostly a nightmarish experience of Nazi occupation and trying to stay alive - whatever that took. Leonid Kotliar was 19 years old when Hitler launched his surprise attack on the Soviet Union in 1941. He rushed to sign up with the Red Army and spent about two days digging ditches near Kiev before his unit was encircled and captured.

The Germans marched the men into a ditch, then ordered all the Jews and communists to step forward.

Mr. LEONID KOTLIAR: (Through translator) There was this one guy who knew I was a Jew and was standing next to me and almost started to say I was a Jew, but this other guy pushed him, so he shut up and didn't say anything.

MCCARTHY: The Germans forced the prisoners to march 300 miles to southern Ukraine, and ordered them to build a prison camp. Kotliar says hundreds of men died every day. He says he nearly died. One morning he could barely stand, he was so weak from hunger and dysentery. A German sergeant spotted him and asked him what was wrong.

Mr. KOTLIAR: (Through translator) And I showed him my stomach, and he said wait right here.

MCCARTHY: Kotliar thought he was loading his gun, but when the German came back, he handed Kotliar a fistful of seeds.

Mr. KOTLIAR: (Through translator) And he says, here, eat these really slowly. And he's kind of looking around so that no one would see him giving me anything. And so I put them in my pockets and ate them very slowly.

MCCARTHY: Kotliar is convinced this act of kindness saved his life. Soon after, he escaped from the camp and hid in the Ukrainian countryside. Most weren't so lucky. During the war, the Germans took more than 5 million Red Army soldiers captive. At least 3 million starved to death while in German custody.

Yale University historian Timothy Snyder has written that had the Holocaust not occurred, Nazi Germany's treatment of Soviet prisoners of war would likely be seen as the greatest war crime of the 20th century.

But the Nazis weren't the first to use hunger as a weapon of mass destruction in Ukraine. Less than a decade earlier, Soviet dictator Joseph Stalin had starved millions of Ukrainian peasants into submission because they'd refused to work on collective farms. In 1932 and '33, Ukrainian villages and cities were filled up with the corpses of men, women and children... link
    pretty bad when the country see Democracy as the Bank Robbers... Nazi as extremist and Russians as oppressors... They see no safe grounds to stand with a leader... the free world isn't free and they know it...
    Last edited by Rocky_Shorz; 22nd April 2014 at 21:44.

7. Link to Post #25
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,419 times in 1,676 posts

Quote Posted by Roisin (here)
    As God as my Witness, if those Russians lay one hand on a person of Jewish descent, I will personally fly over there and fight to my death to defend the Jewish people of the Ukraine.

First Putin mauls Georgia and we didn't do anything. Then he invades Crimea and we didn't do anything about that either. Then he takes over west Ukraine and we're not doing anything about that either too... and now THIS!
    It's a replay of history all over again THIS TIME, Putin has gone TOO FAR!

This had got to stop NOW!
    Well, if I were a social engineer, I'd know precisely what script to write (and stage) to garner such passionate support to incite WWIII, summed up well by your very impassioned post.

Let's not fall into this trap. I do not know the facts here, so my comments are purely speculative. I concede John Kerry may be telling us the truth (but is that really the most likely scenario? If this atrocity were really happening wouldn't we be hearing about it from a more credible source without an ulterior agenda?) My instincts tell me this is a psyops. This looks like bait and war-drum rhetoric to me. For sure the lapdogs for the military industrial complex are ramping up their narrative, as not much of anything else has worked thus far to garner the necessary public support to advance their agenda.

But let's say, for sake of illustration, this is really is happening and the report is true. I would point out it's not Putin and his gang of thugs who are the most prominent bunch of neo-nazis in this fight. It is more likely the NWO and its NATO posse is behind this tactic (so to pin on Putin) to galvanize the desired response. In any case, if this is real it is not good and extremely serious, but I highly doubt Vlad Putin has anything to do with this. It is very understandable for all of us to be outraged by this (if indeed the report is true) but before we all book a flight to ensure history will never repeat itself, it would be prudent to first to know thy enemy before we blindly charge into the crossfire.
    Last edited by T Smith; 23rd April 2014 at 11:14.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to T Smith For This Post:

loungelizard (23rd April 2014), panopticon (23rd April 2014), Rocky_Shorz (23rd April 2014)

9. Link to Post #26
    Thanks

If people are unaware of the events that took place in Babi Yar, they will not fully understand the reason for the reaction that some have had to this story.

On September 19th 1941, German forces entered Kiev.

On September 28th, notices were posted all over the city:

All [Jews] living in the city of Kiev and its vicinity are to report by 8 o'clock on the morning of Monday, September 29th, 1941, at the corner of Melnikovsky and Dokhturov Streets (near the cemetery). They are to take with them documents, money, valuables, as well as warm clothes, underwear, etc. Any [Jew] not carrying out this instruction and who is found elsewhere will be shot. Any civilian entering flats evacuated by [Jews] and stealing property will be shot.
    Anatoli, A. Babi Yar: A Document in the Form of a Novel. Trans. David Floyd. New York: Farrar, Straus and Giroux, 1970

Between September 29 - 31, 33,771 Jews were murdered at Babi Yar, a ravine just outside the city of Kiev.

In the months that followed, thousands more people were massacred at Babi Yar, including Roma, Communists, Jews and Soviet prisoners of war. It is estimated that approximately 100,000 people were murdered at Babi Yar.

Memories are long. This was only 70 years ago.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to loungelizard For This Post:

panopticon (23rd April 2014), Rocky_Shorz (23rd April 2014), T Smith (23rd April 2014)

11. Link to Post #27
    Thanks

Quote ...it would be prudent to first to know thy enemy ...
    Wouldn't life be sooooo much simpler if it really was possible to do that?
    Last edited by loungelizard; 23rd April 2014 at 08:59.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to loungelizard For This Post:

panopticon (23rd April 2014), T Smith (23rd April 2014)

13. Link to Post #28
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,419 times in 1,676 posts

Quote Posted by loungelizard (here)
    Quote ...it would be prudent to first to know thy enemy ...
    Wouldn't life be sooooo much simpler if it really was possible to do that?
    So very true. History doesn't necessarily repeat itself, but it does rhyme (to paraphrase Mark Twain)... in my estimation, taking just a few steps back and peeping behind the curtain, it's pretty clear to me who is assuming the role of the 1941 German forces....

14. The Following User Says Thank You to T Smith For This Post:

panopticon (23rd April 2014)

15. Link to Post #29
    Thanks

I wonder why people even keep this alive. It's a hoax. And a very bad one at that. It doesn't take a lot of chess or strategic understanding to understand why.

http://www.presstv.ir/detail/2014/04...n-hoax-traced/

Fliers ordering Jews to ‘register’ in Ukraine a hoax
    http://nypost.com/2014/04/18/fliers-...kraine-a-hoax/

Ukraine rabbi calls anti-Semitic leaflet a political hoax
    http://www.jpost.com/International/U...al-hoax-349932

Ukraine Is Not Ordering Its Jews to Register
    http://www.newrepublic.com/article/1...-jews-register

Anybody new to information warfare, psyops or mass sentiment control, I recommend to study The Century of the Self (docu series), DOD Psyops Manual (google for it) and history of modern psyops (Chip Tatum, Ted Gunderson, John Perkins, etc").
    "By means of the superknowledge of the unobstructed pure celestial eye great enlightening beings see sentient beings in worlds as many as atoms in untold buddha-lands [...]"
    - Flower Ornament Scripture: The Avatamsaka Sutra

16. The Following User Says Thank You to pathaka For This Post:

T Smith (23rd April 2014)

17. Link to Post #30
    Thanks

I see another thread has started on the same discussion, I am amazed today news has come on 3 times on Ukraine and suddenly all mention of NAZI has disappeared replaced with Militants, and terrorists...

I had some fun tweeting change last night...

Quote Posted by Rocky_Shorz (here)
    well most don't realize the reason Ukraine have so many NAZI supporters is the German army saved Ukraine from Russia...

Quote This piece is an example of the invaluable contribution NPR makes. Describing the historical situation and explaining the dilemma facing the Ukrainians, it provides insight into the human tragedy on a massive scale experienced by millions and millions of Ukrainians over the course of WWII and much of the first half of the 20th century - a short, accessible, but information-laden lesson in history that will stick in listeners minds forever, we hope...
    Quote May 9 is the 65th anniversary of the end of World War II, a holiday called "Victory Day" in most countries of the former Soviet Union. But Ukrainians had a profoundly different experience of the war. Along with the Belarusians, they suffered the greatest losses of any country during the war, as both the German and Soviet armies passed through their land twice in advance and in retreat...

Brigid McCarthy reports from Kiev on some of the real stories of that dark time that are starting to surface.

BRIGID MCCARTHY: For Ukraine, World War II was mostly a nightmarish experience of Nazi occupation and trying to stay alive - whatever that took. Leonid Kotliar was 19 years old when Hitler launched his surprise attack on the Soviet Union in 1941. He rushed to sign up with the Red Army and spent about two days digging ditches near Kiev before his unit was encircled and captured.

The Germans marched the men into a ditch, then ordered all the Jews and communists to step forward.

Mr. LEONID KOTLIAR: (Through translator) There was this one guy who knew I was a Jew and was standing next to me and almost started to say I was a Jew, but this other guy pushed him, so he shut up and didn't say anything.

MCCARTHY: The Germans forced the prisoners to march 300 miles to southern Ukraine, and ordered them to build a prison camp. Kotliar says hundreds of men died every day. He says he nearly died. One morning he could barely stand, he was so weak from hunger and dysentery. A German sergeant spotted him and asked him what was wrong.

Mr. KOTLIAR: (Through translator) And I showed him my stomach, and he said wait right here.

MCCARTHY: Kotliar thought he was loading his gun, but when the German came back, he handed Kotliar a fistful of seeds.

Mr. KOTLIAR: (Through translator) And he says, here, eat these really slowly. And he's kind of looking around so that no one would see him giving me anything. And so I put them in my pockets and ate them very slowly.

MCCARTHY: Kotliar is convinced this act of kindness saved his life. Soon after, he escaped from the camp and hid in the Ukrainian countryside. Most weren't so lucky. During the war, the Germans took more than 5 million Red Army soldiers captive. At least 3 million starved to death while in German custody.

Yale University historian Timothy Snyder has written that had the Holocaust not occurred, Nazi Germany's treatment of Soviet prisoners of war would likely be seen as the greatest war crime of the 20th century.

But the Nazis weren't the first to use hunger as a weapon of mass destruction in Ukraine. Less than a decade earlier, Soviet dictator Joseph Stalin had starved millions of Ukrainian peasants into submission because they'd refused to work on collective farms. In 1932 and '33, Ukrainian villages and cities were filled up with the corpses of men, women and children... link
    pretty bad when the country see Democracy as the Bank Robbers... Nazi as extremist and Russians as oppressors... They see no safe grounds to stand with a leader... the free world isn't free and they know it...

18. Link to Post #31
    Thanks

Quote 50,000 Holocaust survivors in Israel live in poverty

Over 1,000 die every month; new statistics paint stark picture of their lives.

More than one out of four Holocaust survivors in Israel — some 50,000 out of 193,000 — live in poverty. More than 1,000 survivors die every month in this country, the Foundation for the Benefit of Holocaust Victims in Israel said Wednesday, painting a stark picture of how these aged people live.

Publishing its annual statistics in advance of Monday’s Holocaust Martyrs and Heroes Day, the foundation said 36 percent of Holocaust survivors live alone and must make do on their own. This year the foundation had 212,000 calls for assistance from survivors; 86 percent of those Holocaust survivors who contact the foundation for financial help must live on less than NIS 5,000 per month, while 66 percent must live on up to only NIS 3,000 per month.

Two-thirds of the survivors in Israel are women, and the average age of survivors overall is 85. Some 13,000 of them die every year — more than 1,000 every month.

The foundation conducted a survey of the condition of Holocaust survivors in early April, finding that half of them say they feel lonely, one in every five has had to do without food or medicine over the past two years due to financial difficulty, and 60 percent are worried about what their situation will be in the future. Forty-three percent said they feared the Holocaust could be repeated. Also, 55 percent of the survivors reported that they were not satisfied with the way the government has dealt with them. Sixty-one percent said that they felt no improvement or change in the government’s treatment of survivors over the past year.

The part of the survey conducted among the general public found that roughly half of the general public believes Holocaust survivors live in poverty. Only 10 percent said the situation of most Holocaust survivors was good or reasonable. Eighty-four percent said the state and government did not treat them well. Fifty-six percent said there had been no change in the past year in the survivors’ treatment. In a statistic similar to that of the survivors themselves, 40 percent of the public said they feared the Holocaust could recur.

Avi Dichter, chairman of the foundation, said at a press conference that it was about to complete a five-year plan to provide the required resources to survivors over the next few years. “The Finance Ministry’s plan to allocate a billion shekels (about $285 million) to the survivors is only the first swallow that we hope will herald the arrival of spring,” Dichter said. “We are hopeful that the money will be given to the survivors as quickly and efficiently as possible. We do not want the survivors to die honorably... link
    that was a rough Freudian slip, more to read...

19. Link to Post #32
    Thanks
    Thanked 56,798 times in 8,388 posts

Quote Posted by Forevernyt (here)
    Jews ordered to register in east Ukraine

If this is true, it can't bode well.
    https://twitter.com/bishopk/status/456837730370985984

WALTER VEITH ON FAKE JEWS AND FAKE HEBREW

..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2