Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: What's Up with the Planets? with Barbara Hand Clow

1. Link to Post #1
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,405 times in 1,922 posts

Default What's Up with the Planets? with Barbara Hand Clow

http://awakeningzone.com/Episode.aspx?EpisodeID=2992

You are in for a treat. Author, teacher and astrologer Barbara Hand Clow not only understands a wide range of information important to the ascension process, but she also knows how to organize and present this information in ways that amaze. This special episode marks the fourth time Jim Self and Barbara Hand Clow share their guidance, insights, and perspectives on:

*The planetary and personal impact of the upcoming fifth of seven astrological alignments between Pluto and Uranus, which occurs on April 20-22

*How the previous alignments offer a compelling backdrop for what we can expect as this fifth alignment occurs

*How all that is hidden is coming to the surface

*Returning to balance in all ways

*The effects the shift is having on your physicality, and how to make a smoother transition

*Moving beyond the energetic limitations of 3D time and space

*Why the position of these planets will bring the “Shift” into dramatic awareness for each person on the Planet

Barbara Hand Clow is an internationally acclaimed ceremonial teacher, author, and Mayan Calendar researcher. Her numerous books include The Mayan Code, The Pleiadian Agenda, Alchemy of Nine Dimensions, Catastrophobia, Liquid Light of Sex and The Mayan Code. She has taught at sacred sites throughout the world and maintains an astrological web site.

2. The Following 26 Users Say Thank You to Camilo For This Post:

4evrneo (30th April 2014), Alpha (24th April 2014), aranuk (24th April 2014), bennycog (28th April 2014), Billy (29th April 2014), conk (25th April 2014), Dawn (27th April 2014), Delight (25th April 2014), Earth Angel (27th April 2014), Fairy Friend (25th April 2014), Firinn (24th April 2014), fourty-two (24th April 2014), genevieve (25th April 2014), heyokah (21st June 2014), Inversion (14th June 2021), Joseph McAree (24th April 2014), Kimberley (24th April 2014), Lifebringer (24th April 2014), Lunesoleil (25th June 2021), Melinda (29th April 2014), naste.de.lumina (24th April 2014), onawah (27th April 2014), Operator (28th April 2014), turiya (25th April 2014), ulli (25th April 2014), zebowho (28th April 2014)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,838 times in 5,080 posts

Default Re: What's Up with the Planets? with Barbara Hand Clow

Hi Camilo

I have not been real familiar with Barbara Hand Clow.
    And have to admit I was a little suspicious while researching her, as I found that she has been channeling an entity that calls itself Satya (i.e. a Pleiadian goddess).
    But going a bit further, I found a youtube of Hand Clow doing an actual channeling of this particular entity. And to my surprise, I found at the 10 minute mark that this entity is aligned with the view that the Anunnaki are the wretched pieces of bollox that they truly are, and makes up what she calls the "World Management Team." Or, in other words, "god poison."

At the 10 minute mark:
    You've developed yourselves magnificently, so you'd be ready to challenge forces that control your reality at the Cosmic Party. We Pleiadeans like to refer to these forces as the "World Management Team." And as far as I, Satya, can ascertain, as I read your vibrations, these forces are directed on Earth by the Annunaki, The Nephilim of the Bible, which means in Hebrew: "gods who come down to Earth." These Anunnaki Nephilim are the ones who established the extensive & deeply engrained management system - The Net at Zero Point.

For a guilded & engraved party invitation [2012 Celebration], you still have time to challenge your inner belief systems about these 'great gods'. Nobody with residual god poison gets an invitation to the cosmic party in 2012. To exorcise these lords, you must integrate the stellar intelligence of Gaia. Gaia does not resonate with superior & separated white male gods. She quakes, belches & vomits in response to their oppression."
    A Nice thing to know that Barbara Hand Clow has made contact with a seemingly authentic Pleiadean, and not an Anunnaki Velon entity that is masquerading as one.

Thanks for the post, Camilo.

Cheers - turiya
    Last edited by turiya; 25th April 2014 at 04:36.

4. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,382 times in 5,726 posts

Thank you VERY much for posting this conversation.

It helped me orient myself to what is happening around me. They both emphasized the personal nature of opportunities now.

One major opportunity is that as disruption is occurring in the break up of old systems, we are waking up to be more aware of our role as creators of our individual reality. For those who hold certainty this is the case, there is much leverage now.

Nature is consciousness and Barbara Hand Clow talked about the "cyber age" as "natural. She referenced how chaotic this transition can be and the antiquated forces like our energy system is crazy but also people are in the mode to see this issue too.

What I hear from that is a way everything is for the well being. Well being is the truth we have the chance to experience. Well being is welling up around us from the support of all dimensions. Humans just have been blind and unconscious to the dimensions so far except three and four.

We are in such a wonderful moment. Our very cells are changing. We are perfectly response-able and though we may not know consciously, what we CHOOSE becomes our place in the collective stream.

There is a very clear lay out of Barbara Hand Clow's dimensional theory.

She said that the First dimension is earth's molten conscious core. The Akashic records are there! When we connect to earth consciousness we get the earth's instruction. I always have felt that deep is wise too.

The Second dimension is the mantle of earth with the elemental and angelic forces who also have consciousness. This realm LOVES us and wants our connection and participation.

The surface is the Third dimension of time and space. We humans are most aware in the third dimension and the fourth but I am reminded we can stretch our perceptions and there are many tools.

THE FOURTH is important to forums and mass communication as all the collective ideas are in this dimension. Our consciousness is operating in the middle of the collective with the emotions, ideas and mental systems.

Our own imaginative ability is that we make our reality through the way we order the imagination iin the heart (with our love). The Fifth dimension is found in the heart By imagining with the heart,we send the orders for reality to form. It is no small teaching to open to the heart space.

The Sixth dimension is the realm of templates. Barbara Hand Clow says there is change in this realm that is active changing the geometries. The real WORK is in this template plane. Our imagination of what WE want is connected with this realm as WE are creator multidimensionally through imagination of forms. These become viewed by us on the third.

Knowing my role in creatorship in concert with the consciousness of Earth and the Elemntals is IMO the new earth technology. The SO important message is that there is an amazing fluidity because of the alignments of everything for us each to influence by our intentions what will unfold.

They addressed what I have been noticing. There is a softness that is all around and is diminishing the disruptions of the earth changes. The attention to all the "earth changes" has not emphasized that the areas effected have been "away from civilization" meaning fewer people are effected. The ameliorating force, a softening of catastrophy is a creation from intention.

Many people know they are involved with helping this transition but I think many are not aware how when we are keyed up with our relationship to loving the earth and one another, we soothe everything around us. This is the most profound help. We are not needing to fight the conditions, but allow ourselves to soften.

Knowing about the larger 'what is happening" as being positive movement towards our intended evolution and a wonderful new earth is what I hear when I listen to the conversation. Putting in our orders as we choose and not as we fear and "acting on and for what we will LOVE to experience." was encouraged. It is limited only by our imagination so I am IMAGINiING that each person in the world have exactly the kind of reality they LOVE. I will focus on what this love means to me.
    Last edited by Delight; 25th April 2014 at 05:22.

5. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

4evrneo (30th April 2014), Camilo (25th April 2014), conk (25th April 2014), gripreaper (26th April 2014), Kimberley (26th April 2014), Melinda (29th April 2014), onawah (27th April 2014), Pam (27th April 2014)

6. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

This is from reality sandwich and is related to what Jim Self and Barbara Hand Clow discussed:

Quote ....we can foresee a future that is highly connected and integrated; more decentralized; technologically advanced; more sustainably balanced; and non-locally interconnected. By ‘non-locally’ interconnected it is meant that physical objects/bodies – as well as human consciousness – maintain effective forms of relationships at a distance. The term ‘non-locality’ comes from the quantum sciences, which are central to offering the world a new paradigm of inclusive, intrinsic, and immediate oneness. It is a paradigm that helps to explain our inherent energetic connectivity, which forms a basis for the continued physical proximity and connectivity that develops in the world. This emerging new paradigm is the key in understanding what is referred to as the Akashic Age[1].

The path to an Akashic Age is a time of transition where our crises become our catalysts; and our disruptions become our driving force. To a large degree, these opportunities/disruptors will be based on how we utilize our resources; communications in how we connect and collaborate; and consciousness in our patterns of thinking and inner coherence. In such times when there are major fluctuations in worldviews, values, and beliefs, we are compelled to re-organize how we think and do things. Such moments are ripe for new models to emerge. These new models are likely to first emerge on the periphery – as ‘anomalies’ – before creeping toward the centre to overwhelm and out-do the centralized and self-centered old systems.

These new models also display a marked difference in that they operate through de-centralized and distributed channels, as horizontal networks of connection and collaboration; rather than as the vertical, top-down hierarchical systems of control in the old systems. Whereas previous models of civilization continued to grow through increasing centralization and hierarchy, they have now entered history with a death-cry and the onset of final collapse. The emerging new models all display a marked connectedness which, in the terminology of quantum science, can be referred to as ‘entanglement.’ So what are some of these new models? The Akashic Age Toward a New Era?

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

4evrneo (30th April 2014), Camilo (25th April 2014), Kimberley (26th April 2014)

8. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,751 times in 1,912 posts

I am bumping this big time!!!! And I will keep bumping it... if anyone wants to help please do.

I have to say that I came here to write before I am even finished listening to this. This is such a powerful message IMHO.

I can speak from experience about all the huge changes going on in my life. And they came to a world wind of experiences starting during the equinox and keep happening right now.

I am not going to go into much detail right now, however If anyone is interested in more detail feel free to ask. I have had a 15 year dream of moving to Jamaica. I have been part of a small eco water sports businesses there for 15 years. Well everything is falling into place calling me to move there now. All the doors are opening up just gliding me there. It is amazing! I am having so much fun!

And there has been a lot of emotional healing pain bouncing in from time to time that can feel yucky for a while although at the same time I have been able to witness why and where the emotions are coming from. Still healing some of the deep seeded dark residue I still had..I think I am on the other side of the dark stuff, at least I sure hope I am. :-) There was some dark stuff that I have not experienced in many many years...

I just need to tell you that my 15 year dream is no longer a dream it is blossoming beautifully and I am so very grateful. I have done a lot of work and learning this lifetime and I am so excited about the next 50 or more years.

I know I have shared this before and I am going to share it again...I hated being born on this planet for my early years. I just did not understand war and mans inhumanity to man etc...I made a movie in 7th grade for the first official "Earth Day" the short film was titled "Earth the Pigpen of the Universe". I thought about killing my self from a young age until my early 20's, the only attempt I made was when I was 10, it was a very very small attempt that only scratched my wrists.

Well now I am so excited to be here and be a part of all that is unfolding. I am proof (to me anyway :-) ) that we indeed create our own reality in a big way, however there is more to it than that because doors are opening up that I never even dreamed of, amazing things full of love and peace and fun.

All I can say is weeeeeee what a ride this is...and how grateful I am to be here.

I am sending this audio around to all my close fiends that understand this and I am even insisting that my daughters listen to it. They both think I am too "whoo woo" but some times they listen :-) And their lives are in big states of change also.

My youngest graduates from High School in June and my oldest will be a senior in college this fall. I have had the great honor and pleasure and support being a mostly at home mother for 22 years. I have been doing my radio work from home for the past 11 years.

I have done my best trying to teach my daughters and their father that we are creators of our reality ... some of it has rubbed in but a lot has not. I am being a big example to them now. I have been talking about making this move for most of my daughters lives and their father has known about this dream of mine for this whole time, well now that I have rented a home there and am packing barrels of household stuff to ship to Jamaica they finally believe me....all three of them told me that they did not believe me all these years. :-) Funny to me...

So I guess it is obvious that I would love everyone to listen to this...it is so powerful IMHO. Because I was/am experiencing what Jim & Barbara are talking about. And I see it going on all around me to people that do not understand it. Also I am listening to this message for the first time now and it is such a great confirmation of what I have been witnessing in my own life.

So hang in there folks and congratulations!!

Much love, peace, joy, and fun to us all, always in all ways!!!

PS I would be interested in Bill Ryan's take on this. And of course everyone else also. Thanks!
    Last edited by Kimberley; 26th April 2014 at 23:34.

9. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kimberley For This Post:

4evrneo (30th April 2014), Camilo (26th April 2014), Earth Angel (27th April 2014), onawah (27th April 2014), Sidney (26th April 2014)

10. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

like I said I am going to keep bumping this.... love you all!

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kimberley For This Post:

Camilo (27th April 2014), Earth Angel (27th April 2014)

12. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kimberley For This Post:

4evrneo (30th April 2014), Camilo (27th April 2014), Earth Angel (27th April 2014)

14. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,159 times in 1,454 posts

Thanks for posting this Camilo and thanks for bumping this Kimberley , I would have missed it. Will certainly listen to it tonight.
    Congratulations on creating your dream and for keeping strong when those around you doubted it!

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Earth Angel For This Post:

4evrneo (30th April 2014), Camilo (27th April 2014), Kimberley (28th April 2014)

16. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,555 times in 20,694 posts

I really like Barbara Hand Clow, and have read some of her books.
    She is just improving exponentially with age, as this interview demonstrates!
    Thanks for posting...
    Each breath a gift...

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

4evrneo (30th April 2014), Camilo (27th April 2014), Delight (28th April 2014), Kimberley (28th April 2014)

18. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

Bumping again... love you all! All is well!!! Please listen to the OP message... thanks!

19. Link to Post #11
    Language
    English
    Thanks

And yet... it's interesting that the new "interview" from Wingmakers came out around the same time as the one with B.H.C.
    http://thoughtcomputing.org/wp-conte....%20Neruda.pdf
    and here is an excerpt (page 43) from that:

Quote “The most esoteric information on this planet was not written by human beings, but through
    human beings vis-à-vis channeling. The channeling speaks of wonderful spiritual realities, of
    how humans and aliens are one, of how the deep psychology of human beings is constructed,
    of the complex cosmological environment in which humanity is nested. All wonderful
    information except no one mentions how we are enslaved, or why, or by whom. Not one.
    Read more here:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...992#post827992
    and it may become part of the discussion here:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post828063
    Each breath a gift...

20. The Following User Says Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Kimberley (29th April 2014)

21. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

At the end of the Mayan Calendar 9 dimensions of consciousness opened to humanity according to BHC based on her research. IMO, what I see is that the more consciously aware we become...well, that makes all the difference. Here is more about the 9 dimensions.....

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

4evrneo (30th April 2014), Kimberley (29th April 2014)

23. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

The OP has a really good interview. Jim Self referenced his work of Mastering alchemy. "Alchemy is the ability to transform one possibility into another. ~ Jim Self ~"

For anyone who likes Jim Self's ideas and tool, here is a free two part webinar from April 10 and 17.

http://www.masteringalchemy.com/libr...al-game-041014

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Camilo (29th April 2014), genevieve (30th April 2014), Kimberley (29th April 2014)

25. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

As it can be seen I have been bumping this post and so have a few others... You know who you are :-) thank you!!!!!!!

Please put aside your judgement about channeling. The OP audio is not channeling it is two awake aware tuned in humans having a conversation. Barbara Hand Clow has been a grande dame teacher, peace keeper for over 30 years. IMHO she is the best of the best on so many levels.

End.....

Much love!

Kimberley

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Kimberley For This Post:

Earth Angel (29th April 2014)

27. Link to Post #15
    Language
    English
    Thanks

As I said, I like Barbara a lot too (and I don't think she is channeling) but I also like what the Wingmakers interview points out, which is that even the best esoteric info is still not complete if it doesn't include in its scope the totality of the illusion that we are living in, and what that signifies.
    Esoterica can give us some great tools for living within the illusion, but will not necessarily enable us to see outside of it.
    But it's still a good step on the way, and I don't think I could have understood what is being described in Wingmakers material if I hadn't first studied BHC's info.
    Last edited by onawah; 29th April 2014 at 04:16.
    Each breath a gift...

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Camilo (29th April 2014), Kimberley (29th April 2014)

29. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

To Onawah, I agree,,,

and to all...

It is all in your power to create the world that you would like to be living in! :-) oh my gosh I love us all!

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kimberley For This Post:

Camilo (29th April 2014), Daphne (29th April 2014), Earth Angel (29th April 2014), onawah (29th April 2014)

31. Link to Post #17
    United States Avalon Member gripreaper's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,685 times in 3,744 posts

Just watched the first hour with Regina interviewing Barbara, and I find it quite thorough and in accordance with my experience and understanding of how things work. Too bad I don't have a subscription to Gaiam TV, although when Regina had Conscious Media Network I listened to almost every interview she had archived.

Looks like I may need to get Barbara's book on the 9 dimensions so I can read what she says about the 5th through 9th.
    "Lay Down Your Truth and Check Your Weapons
    The Next Voice You Hear Will Be Your OWN"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhS69C1tr0w

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

4evrneo (30th April 2014), Kimberley (29th April 2014), onawah (29th April 2014)

33. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

I am bumping with this...anyone seeing the bump might like to see the OP?

Quote SEATTLE, July 17, 2013 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- Edward R. Close, PhD, PE, and Vernon M. Neppe, MD, PhD, FRSSAf, have announced a profoundly important finding that affects the basic assumptions of physics and changes the way scientists understand life and the Universe.

"Our current concept of reality might be incomplete," Dr. Neppe commented. "Dr. Close and I have demonstrated that we live in a 9-dimensional spinning finite reality, not just our traditional three dimensions of space happening in a present moment of time. The rest of our reality is hidden beyond our direct view. These additional dimensions might provide many keys to life, and explain many mysteries of science including amplifying Consciousness Research or even new models in Space—Time."

Scientific Impact

9-dimensional spin revolutionizes thinking not only in our current model of physics, but in other sciences, too, such as biology, psychology and consciousness studies, and should have major implications for the fundamental structure of our universe:

understanding subjective experiences (e.g. meditation, near-death experiences, altered states of consciousness);
    reformulating basic scientific assumptions;
    revising core philosophical ideas;
    mathematically applying this to other unsolved physical paradoxes;
    even space-time travel

The genome for physics?

Could this be the 'genome for physics'? Dr. Neppe responded carefully: "Like biological genomes, 9-dimensional finite spinning realities might reflect key scientific and mathematical blueprints about our cosmos. But there's far more to a finite genome imprint, as the 'infinite' may also be part of our broader reality enveloping the finite. The hidden, now, is just a little less hidden."

How did this finding arise?

In February 2012, an Astronomy Professor quipped sarcastically, without having read the proposed 'Triadic Dimensional-Distinction Vortical Paradigm' (TDVP) —the 'Theory of Everything' (TOE) model of Drs. Neppe and Close: "When you can explain why the Cabibbo Angle is what it is, then I'll believe you." He knew that no scientist had ever solved this challenge since it's discovery in 1963.

Specifically, no-one had been able to solve the mystery of why this 'Cabibbo mixing angle' in elementary Particle Physics was the strange size it was, namely 13.04±0.05 degrees. Drs. Close and Neppe not only explained the why of the Cabibbo angle, but in so doing, they stumbled upon a dramatic breakthrough on the nature of reality.

Why the Cabibbo angle had not previously been explained

The Standard Physics Model apparently simply cannot explain the Cabibbo Angle because our current reality experience based on a 4-dimensional model (3 of space—1 of time) appears insufficient to derive it. As the prevailing appropriate model for science, most scientists have not gone beyond these 4 dimensions, even though certain areas have been difficult to explain, or even worse appear to be contradicted.

The Neppe-Close TDVP model

TDVP proposes a unifying broader model integrating the broader sciences. It can explain the narrower day-to-day physical realities, as well as many broader unexplained models in Consciousness Research, order, life and biology, and the Psychological Sciences. Many aspects of TDVP are validated by mathematics. These are described in the e-book Reality Begins with Consciousness (RBC) by Neppe and Close. (www.brainvoyage.com/RBC/perspective.php) http://www.prnewswire.com/news-relea...215862191.html
    a picture of BHC model

Last edited by Delight; 29th April 2014 at 17:32.

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Daphne (29th April 2014), Earth Angel (29th April 2014), Kimberley (30th April 2014), onawah (30th April 2014)

35. Link to Post #19
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,998 times in 449 posts

Wow!

Bumpbumpbump

36. The Following User Says Thank You to genevieve For This Post:

Kimberley (30th April 2014)

37. Link to Post #20
    Thanks

Quote Neptune: The Elephant In The Room with Barbara Hand Clow
    My famously reclusive friend, Barbara Hand Clow, has come out of her sanctuary to share the story of Neptune and why we’re in such a state of mass insanity. With the next key astrological date of June 14th upon us, it’s important to know the influences we are all under so we can take back our mental and spiritual sovereignty by taking the time to understand what’s been brewing in our unconscious. The most important tool we have at our disposal to free ourselves from the insanity is our connection to our own soul or higher mind. This is a timely and clear conversation about cosmic patterns demanding our clarity, and even rebellion.

38. The Following User Says Thank You to Delight For This Post:

wondering (14th June 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast