+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: What's Up with the Planets? with Barbara Hand Clow

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,308 times in 5,717 posts

Default Re: What's Up with the Planets? with Barbara Hand Clow

Another interview. BHC says she came back into astrology because so many are having a very hard time...

Quote Barbara Hand Clow is an internationally acclaimed Astrologer, ceremonial teacher, author, Mayan Elder who is also part Cherokee. She has taught at sacred sites throughout the world. Barbara’s numerous books include The Mayan Code, The Pleiadian Agenda, Alchemy of Nine Dimensions, Catastrophobia, and Liquid Light of Sex.

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Tune in and you’ll learn…

Why Barbara believes Astrology works and the link between Astrology and the collective 4th dimension.

Insights into the Saturn/ Uranus squares occurring in 2021, and about the influence this larger cycle has had in our history.

Why Neptune in Pisces is the elephant in the room, and how this energy is currently manifesting in the collective.

About the Pleiades and the deep connection they have had with our ancestors.

and another from the beginning of the year

Quote The recent planetary movements are so consequential they broadcast for multi-millennia. Get in on this long-view of these massive swaths of time in this piercing conversation between Guru Jagat and legendary star chronicler, Barbra Hand Clow. Discover this era, our politics and our social movements from the lens of celestial restructuring.
    Last edited by Delight; 14th June 2021 at 03:34.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Harmony (14th June 2021)

3. Link to Post #22
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,989 times in 1,749 posts

I was always deeply sceptical of Astrology in my youth, I just could not account for it, the patterns of the stars, the influence of planets, the mythologies.
    It was Arthur Young who convinced me that the 'ancient tool bench' of Astrology has a credible voice, a useful perspective. I do not pretend to be an expert, or even a Journeyman
    in this topic, but I just wanted to stop by, and deliver an encouraging spirit: we can learn from this ancient craft, I am open to its lessons and interested in learning.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Mike Gorman For This Post:

Delight (14th June 2021), Harmony (14th June 2021), Journeyman (14th June 2021), pabranno (14th June 2021), sunflower (14th June 2021), wondering (14th June 2021)

5. Link to Post #23
    United States Avalon Member wondering's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,106 times in 905 posts

True masters in Astrology are few and far between, I think. It takes much study and years of experience to provide the truths that are to be found there. Barbara seems to be one of these rare, wise souls. I love the idea that we are learning from our devices and also that should the internet go kaput, we would still find ourselves irrevocably linked together! Very cool!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to wondering For This Post:

Delight (14th June 2021)

7. Link to Post #24
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,308 times in 5,717 posts

Quote Posted by wondering (here)
    True masters in Astrology are few and far between, I think. It takes much study and years of experience to provide the truths that are to be found there. Barbara seems to be one of these rare, wise souls. I love the idea that we are learning from our devices and also that should the internet go kaput, we would still find ourselves irrevocably linked together! Very cool!
    I agree! IMO this is a "time" of bifurcation. It is so weird that there is a convergence of MANY opinions that we are having a split where there will be a choice made based on one's consciousness. This is something that I have felt in my bones ever since I was young. Paraphrasing Charles Eisenstein" The world that my heart knows is possible" IS POSSIBLE.

Just like BHC has reached a place of consciousness where she knows she IS psychic, the world I invision is all of us organically using all the abilities we projected outwardly.

We read one another so no lies. That takes the willingness to be transparent. The big thing with BIG TECH using what they learn is the same as with EVERY OTHER aspect of the "power over" illusion. Our very nature is used against us. I imagine the world where all the consciousness seaparative forces that use others is gone. I have always loved this ideal and I know more now. Time may not be a factor at all... just becoming that which can change frequency to match this ideal. OR maybe it is just a matter of the cyclic lesson in a simulated clock work "school"? For some reason though, I just KNOW lots of us are ready to graduate to a new octave.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2