+ Reply to Thread

Thread: New audiobook - Flying Saucer to the Center of your Mind - John Keel collection

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member HaulinBananas's Avatar
    Thanks

Default New audiobook - Flying Saucer to the Center of your Mind - John Keel collection

http://www.audible.com/pd/Sci-Fi-Fan...8398413&sr=1-2

I am several hours into this new audiobook and already have learned more about UFOs and history than from the many, many one-hour, two-hour, or longer interviews I've listened to in the past few years.

It was a slow start due to the introductions and commentary framing this book, but once it got to the reading of collected articles, speeches or various writings found in John Keel's papers, the information is fantastic. Very meaty as opposed to the sizzle only offered in many other interviews.

There is both a very thoughtful and reasoned macro-view of UFOs based on experienced research with multiple people as well as fascinating micro-view bits of information as close up samples of experiences.

Throughout are MIB removing evidence of terrestial roots to the stories. The MIB stories are most interesting. And, the UFO "people" interacting with humans - most are new and more detailed versions than I usually have heard. The physical descriptions even of the machinery, and clothing used are more specific than usual. I especially enjoyed hearing about not only the black cadillacs, but of Fords, Volkswagens, and cobbled together vehicles from multiple makes. Descriptions of the clothing, sometimes not quite correct in time fashion-wise, make for even more meaty information as opposed to general discussion.

A very interesting overview, with a historical chronology of the UFO research activities, with mention of specific leading researchers, many specific incidents, but of most interest so far are the examples and conclusions drawn from the many nameless people who never met each other but had the same stories to tell.

Also included so far are reasons why some UFO research has failed - even there is some new information. But, I'm no expert, so while a lot of this is really exciting and meaningful to me, it may be old news to someone else.

But, if you like UFO history, cases, summations, MIB stories, Ancient and current peoples and technology, megalithic structure possible uses . . . you might enjoy this book.

14 hours, at Audible.com. I put the link above, hope it works.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to HaulinBananas For This Post:

bogeyman (4th May 2014), ExomatrixTV (26th March 2022), Harmony (27th March 2022), linksplatinum (25th April 2014), Star Tsar (25th April 2014)

3. Link to Post #2
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,424 times in 21,109 posts

Lightbulb Re: New audiobook - Flying Saucer to the Center of your Mind - John Keel collection

• John Keel Lecture [1966]

John Keel lectures at the March 16, 1966 meeting of Saucer News. This is a remastered special edition of the lecture dealing with Keel's preliminary investigation of the Pt. Pleasant, WV incident. From Wendy Connors's now-defunct Faded Discs archive of UFO-related audio. Keel also lectures on the CIA's Robertson Panel, which recommended spying on civilian UFO investigation groups.
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 26th March 2022 at 22:35.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

4. The Following User Says Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Harmony (27th March 2022)

+ Reply to Thread