+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 3 6 LastLast

Thread: Kerry Cassidy, June 2011: WINGMAKERS: James Releases Interview #5

1. Link to Post #41
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,891 times in 1,408 posts

Default Re: Kerry Cassidy, June 2011: WINGMAKERS: James Releases Interview #5

Quote Here is the link for the Audio of the phone interview from April, 2013 between James Mahu and Mark Kempel

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( <3 )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Love the new interview.....thanks for posting Onawah!
    We X Billions want to change the world and it appears we are......
    PARADISE IS POSSIBLE EVERYWHERE 4 EVERYONE

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to CD7 For This Post:

Marc Barrie (8th May 2014), onawah (7th May 2014), RunningDeer (7th May 2014), ulli (6th May 2014)

3. Link to Post #42
    Thanks

--- The Human Portal ---

1. An instant insight and realisation of mine :

The Queen on the chessboard is (the Soul of) the Earth, described as Zenith in Quantusum, and as "The Human Portal" in our "real" life.

2. To access the James Mahu (audio & pdf files) Interviews, you have to choose "Content" > "Creator", and you are here :

http://thoughtcomputing.org/content/creator/

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cristobal For This Post:

onawah (7th May 2014), RunningDeer (6th May 2014), ulli (6th May 2014)

5. Link to Post #43
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,172 times in 13,485 posts

Quote Posted by Feritciva (here)
    This is one of the most important info i've seen in Avalon or any other alternative source. Thanks to everyone who contributed to this extremely important thread. This is like a glue that holds a lot other info together - as Gurdjieff, Castenada, gnostics, Sitchin, some channellings as The Nine etc. and also fills a lot of gaps.

I havent paid close attention to Wingmakers material before. After this 5th Interview, i think it is just time..

Judging by your list of your earlier influences all I can say is that your search is progressing very well.
    I even feel a little envious right now as you are just starting on the Wingmakers Marerials.
    Such an important eye opener.
    You will have some delicious new growth spurts.
    Big hug.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

Bubu (10th December 2018), Feritciva (9th May 2014), onawah (7th May 2014), raregem (8th May 2014), RunningDeer (6th May 2014)

7. Link to Post #44
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,172 times in 13,485 posts

Quote Posted by Amzer Zo (here)
    Well, I gave it a try but the following cacophonic dissonance was enough for me to quit:

Quote Dr. Neruda from the ACIO (Advanced Contact Intelligence Organization) at the time, it was simply called the NSA Special Projects Laboratory and was an unacknowledged department of the NSA.

“My name is Dr. Neruda, and I have secret information about the future of humankind that proves the existence of time-travel technology.”

By the time he was seventeen he had left school and decided to pursue an internship at the ACIO […] he never pursued a formal degree at a University
    If he didn't go to university how could he get a Dr. title? Unless it's an honorary one?

Quote The alien race, which he called the Corteum, had infiltrated the ACIO in 1958.

These technologies—he claimed—were of extraterrestrial origin derived from a friendly source that had been visiting earth for thousands of years, but had arrangements with the ACIO dating from 1959 that were secret even from our government and its intelligence agencies.

The Corteum are still working with the ACIO to seed technologies on earth that are superior to our native technologies.

In exchange for these technologies, the Corteum were provided safe haven within the ACIO intelligence structure.

In other words, the Corteum were permitted access to all of the information systems of the ACIO, which are considerable according to Dr. Neruda. They were also able to use the facilities of the ACIO including their laboratories, considerable land holdings, and scientific brainpower. This unfettered access to ACIO intelligence provided the Corteum leaders with insight into the structure of world government, where the power centers were, who the real leaders were, and how critical decisions were made for the world’s people.
    ... so, these dudes have been in and around Earth for a very long time with superior advanced techologies and super IQ on steroids and yet they need info on how governments on Earth function, etc...

... all I can say is "Beware of Greeks bearing gifts!"
    Super IQs on steroids means information flow should actually be increased.
    Nothing is static, not even the most rigid dogma regimes,
    and observing them on a planet like ours which is going through a maturity crisis
    would be paramount.
    To me, anyway.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

Bubu (10th December 2018), Camilo (6th May 2014), onawah (7th May 2014), RunningDeer (6th May 2014)

9. Link to Post #45
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,320 times in 10,234 posts

Speaking on the point of differential, in the macro and the micro, as a set, being the carrier for the rise of consciousness, consider it's connection to the earth biosphere as connective tissue. Or as a connected issue.

That the death of the biosphere could be considered the death of the localized consciousness.

To reduce the complex potential in the biosphere is connected to destruction of the consciousness of the planet. Which means destruction of the people's reach in consciousness and intelligence....that is quite possibly the expected outcome.

Destroy biosphere = Human Retardation

In both the mundane sense.... and potentials in esoteric or high level evolution.
    Last edited by Carmody; 7th May 2014 at 15:10.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Bubu (10th December 2018), Flash (7th May 2014), fourty-two (7th May 2014), Hervé (7th May 2014), onawah (7th May 2014), RunningDeer (7th May 2014)

11. Link to Post #46
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,705 times in 8,941 posts

Quote Posted by Carmody (here)
    Speaking on the point of differential, in the macro and the micro, as a set, being the carrier for the rise of consciousness, consider it's connection to the earth biosphere as connective tissue. Or as a connected issue.

That the death of the biosphere could be considered the death of the localized consciousness.

To reduce the complex potential in the biosphere is connected to destruction of the consciousness of the planet. Which means destruction of the people's reach in consciousness and intelligence....that is quite possibly the expected outcome.

Destroy biosphere = Human Retardation

In both the mundane sense.... and potentials in esoteric or high level evolution.
    you are on it as I see it, this is what we are truly in fact fighting against, at every possible level, following the place we have reached. Consciousness existence and evolution. The cosmic evil in fact, in this part of the universe.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Bubu (10th December 2018), fourty-two (7th May 2014), onawah (7th May 2014)

13. Link to Post #47
    United States Avalon Member Marc Barrie's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by CD7 (here)
    New website? Not familiar with this one....http://www.wingmakers.com/neruda4ex.html This is the site ive known to be the wingmakers website...no new interview or information there....

I guess they've set up new shop with thoughtcomputing.org?
    I wondered about this as well... a little digging shows the new domain is registered to Ernest Mbenkum who is Mark Hempel's (the official webmaster of WingMakers) partner over at LightCode.com
    ‎Beware of misattributed quotes on the Internet ~ Abraham Lincoln
    "Пыщ - Пыщ ололо - Я водитель НЛО" ~ I. Reshetnikov

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Marc Barrie For This Post:

CD7 (8th May 2014), RunningDeer (8th May 2014)

15. Link to Post #48
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,891 times in 1,408 posts

Quote Posted by Marc Barrie (here)
    Quote Posted by CD7 (here)
    New website? Not familiar with this one....http://www.wingmakers.com/neruda4ex.html This is the site ive known to be the wingmakers website...no new interview or information there....

I guess they've set up new shop with thoughtcomputing.org?
    I wondered about this as well... a little digging shows the new domain is registered to Ernest Mbenkum who is Mark Hempel's (the official webmaster of WingMakers) partner over at LightCode.com

Thanks for that! Ive been trying to find out from other sources... Wonder why it wasn't mentioned on the wingmaker site I mentioned to be redirected to another domain?!

All in All...the messages get through :D
    We X Billions want to change the world and it appears we are......
    PARADISE IS POSSIBLE EVERYWHERE 4 EVERYONE

16. The Following User Says Thank You to CD7 For This Post:

Marc Barrie (28th May 2014)

17. Link to Post #49
    Turkey Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,447 times in 216 posts

Quote Posted by ulli (here)
    This is one of the most important info i've seen in Avalon or any other alternative source. Thanks to everyone who contributed to this extremely important thread. This is like a glue that holds a lot other info together - as Gurdjieff, Castenada, gnostics, Sitchin, some channellings as The Nine etc. and also fills a lot of gaps.

I havent paid close attention to Wingmakers material before. After this 5th Interview, i think it is just time..

Judging by your list of your earlier influences all I can say is that your search is progressing very well.
    I even feel a little envious right now as you are just starting on the Wingmakers Marerials.
    Such an important eye opener.
    You will have some delicious new growth spurts.
    Big hug.
    Thanks for the warm message Ulli, if I find the time I'd like to write more about this interview. I especially found one thing as the core (or the core of the core ) of my 10+ years research;

"We can put all beings in the universe in 4 groups; the ones who know about the deception and actively working to sustain it, the ones who don't know anything about this but supporting the deception unknowingly, the ones who know about what's going on but don't do anything about it, the ones who know and don't approve what's going on and working to end this universal deception".

Exactly spot on! My experiences showed especially group-2 is very big and consists og %98-99 of human beings on this planet.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Feritciva For This Post:

Kindling (15th May 2014), onawah (9th May 2014), Ron Mauer Sr (9th May 2014), RunningDeer (9th May 2014)

19. Link to Post #50
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Ron passed in October 2022.
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,265 times in 2,136 posts

<snip> "We can put all beings in the universe in 4 groups; the ones who know about the deception and actively working to sustain it, the ones who don't know anything about this but supporting the deception unknowingly, the ones who know about what's going on but don't do anything about it, the ones who know and don't approve what's going on and working to end this universal deception".
    Those in the last category, “the ones who know and don’t approve what’s going on and working to end this universal deception” , can be quite challenged looking for ways to end the deception. So many possibilities, including the idea that from a soul (eternal being) perspective, everything *may* be exactly as it needs to be.

My first choice for something to change is simply me. I want to understand experience from the perspective of the soul, with my conscious mind being part of an absolutely clear dialog with soul. Until integration is complete, there is much I would change, right or wrong, in support of freedom, well being and joy, for all who want it.

Perhaps there is great value in this experience, a boot camp for evolving consciousness, experience that is of much value in adventures that are beyond our wildest dreams.

There must be good reasons for going through boot camp, maybe repeating boot camp, complete with limitations and deceptions. I wonder what the answers may be.
    Last edited by Ron Mauer Sr; 9th May 2014 at 16:01.

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Ron Mauer Sr For This Post:

Delight (9th May 2014), Freed Fox (9th May 2014), Kindling (15th May 2014), lelmaleh (19th May 2014), Marc Barrie (28th May 2014), onawah (9th May 2014), RunningDeer (9th May 2014)

21. Link to Post #51
    Thanks

--- Lyricus & sumbola.com ---

"The network itself will reveal the human soul in a way that is unimaginable and therefore indefensible." (Lyricus)

"Separation is a fractal energy. It infects everything within the Hologram of Deception." (5th Neruda Interview)

As far as it is not so easy to navigate and find quickly every data, here is :

-- the link fo Lyricus texts :

http://thoughtcomputing.org/websites/

-- and there is also the website "sumbola.com", where you can find books to read online (I'm not a big fan of LCD screens for reading....), such as "Quantusum" (the "masterpiece" of James Mahu, I think....), and others such as "The Weather Composer" (for kids ?) and "The Weather Composer (tome II) : The Battlefield is Born" (I've not yet read it...).

Enjoy !!!

Last edited by Cristobal; 9th May 2014 at 20:57.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cristobal For This Post:

Delight (9th May 2014), Limor Wolf (8th September 2014), onawah (9th May 2014), RunningDeer (9th May 2014)

23. Link to Post #52
    Thanks

--- James Mahu First Source Video ---

First Source WingMakers film by James Mahu

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cristobal For This Post:

onawah (16th May 2014), penn (19th May 2014), RunningDeer (13th May 2014)

25. Link to Post #53
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,306 times in 18,139 posts

Quote Posted by Cristobal (here)
    --- James Mahu First Source Video ---

First Source WingMakers film by James Mahu

Beautiful video, Cristobal. These are the words in the YouTube video from the April, 2013 interview which doesn’t seem to be up any longer, i.e. the audio link.

Quick link on video @ 10:19

Complete April, 2013 interview.pdf

First Source or God or Creator or universe, however you wish to think about IT, broadcasts ITS intelligent energy to all that is, as Source Intelligence or Spirit. This spirit is everywhere, including each of us. It streams through us. It is dynamic, ever-changing. It has abilities to respond to us just as we can respond to it. In other words, it’s interactive. When we play an interactive game on Nintendo or our computer or smartphone, we’re interacting with the game design, hoping to make it to checkpoints and continue to higher levels of challenge. To complete the game and get a high score.

In interaction with Source Intelligence, it’s different. It isn’t about high scores and completing the game. It’s about finding the way to raise awareness within yourself in such a way that you can create and express the heart virtues in your life unconditionally. You can modulate them with control. You can combine and sequence them in meaningful expressions that relate to specific situations, as they occur. You can bring your higher mind and deepest heart into alignment in service to Source Intelligence, and you do this consciously, willingly, with care and genuineness.

<3
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 13th May 2014 at 11:16.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Delight (13th May 2014)

27. Link to Post #54
    Thanks

--- Humans 2.0 ---

"Humans are biological hosts of infinite beings, suppressed by deceptive programs designed by entities from a different dimension." (5th Neruda Interview)

Infinite Beings in a Shell : Anu for the Shell, Sirians for the Implants,
    Marduk for the Software,
    Serpents for the Food Chains.
    Do Enjoy Yourself !!!
    Please, Do.

Last edited by Cristobal; 15th May 2014 at 06:57.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Cristobal For This Post:

RunningDeer (15th May 2014)

29. Link to Post #55
    Thanks

--- About the Matrix (Timothy J. Glenn on BBS Radio) ---

"Because you know, if you fight the Matrix, you feed it." (Timothy J. Glenn)

Thanks to Inelia Benz for showing us the way to this BBS Radio Talk Show with Timothy J. Glenn (May 10, 2014), you will find here very clever, brilliant and enlightened insights about what one could perceive when exploring the Matrix, the Hologram of Deception generated by computer 010011 codes.

Timothy J. Glenn is also the author of "Mission of Eternity - The Zephirus Archives, Volume One".

Enjoy !!!

http://bbsradio.com/content/talk-sho...at-may-10-2014

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cristobal For This Post:

Delight (16th May 2014), RunningDeer (16th May 2014)

31. Link to Post #56
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,382 times in 5,726 posts

Quote Posted by Cristobal (here)
    --- About the Matrix (Timothy J. Glenn on BBS Radio) ---

"Because you know, if you fight the Matrix, you feed it." (Timothy J. Glenn)

Thanks to Inelia Benz for showing us the way to this BBS Radio Talk Show with Timothy J. Glenn (May 10, 2014), you will find here very clever, brilliant and enlightened insights about what one could perceive when exploring the Matrix, the Hologram of Deception generated by computer 010011 codes.

Timothy J. Glenn is also the author of "Mission of Eternity - The Zephirus Archives, Volume One".

Enjoy !!!

http://bbsradio.com/content/talk-sho...at-may-10-2014

I just started listening and immediately Lance white (Zany Mystic) says he had an excellent reading from Timothy Glenn. He suggested EVERYONE get one (high praise). The readings aapparently use sign posts like numerology and astrology and then information that can go "pretty far afield" to show people their "destiny" (which I think means "Why did I come into form here like this and now?"). I in general think of "destiny" as what is drawing us forward to fill out the "picture" of what kind of artlife we planned. The planning I accept as a co-creative effort of all aspects pointed in this little bit of matter.

After reading very much into "James" wingmakers material, I like it very much and the Grand Portal (scientific "verification" uniting our collective acceptance of being much MORE than "the matter" at hand).

Quote The Grand Portal is the irrefutable scientific discovery of the Wholeness Navigator and how it lives, and performs its functions, within the human instrument. The Grand Portal is the most profound discovery of a humanoid species because it establishes the species as a member of the galactic community. ...........

......The Grand Portal is a lens through which humanity may observe Source Reality and communicate therein. The Grand Portal is the apex discovery of humanity and ushers in profound change to all sectors of the population. It conjoins science, metaphysics, art, and the superuniverse, placing humanity in a position to embrace all dimensions of the multiverse while existing in the third dimension.http://soulconnection.net/grand_portal.html
    Supposedly this common understanding is far off and yet if there is no time, it is a simultaneous reality. Now is our reality. Then the Grand portal and all that James speaks about (or anyone speaks to) MUST be HERE with me...but I cannot see it because something is in my way.

I think what is very in the way IS the common ideas of the collective that actually keep being re-imprinted every day. But if we have our "destiny" to focus on, that is a pole star for us. We can say "Is this info supportive to my destiny?" and the inner being will tell us. We each HAVE this portal in our innards that leads straight home to our frequency that sang the destiny originally.

I keep being distracted by fears, doubt and second guesses so that I am NOT focusing on my "destiny" and how that feels and what details I see there but the past and the "matrix ideas" that as far as I see, no one on PA enjoys much?

what I observe is something very personal and present for me. OVER and OVER, I sit still and feel just so close to my inner being and hear the truth. That TRUTH says clearly how all is well and moreover nothing is impossible. I hear that because I am the creator of a "life". No matter what others choose, my every desire is " worthy". I am worthy just because I am the source of "this life" and IF I am asking for anything with my heart in it, it is Good.

I have talked to many wayshowers in my own life and they each at least recall a time when they had to trust themselves. They had to choose "Will I live MY life? Or will I try to live life for others?" (some even trying to live ONLY for HUMANITY).

What we live as our real desires ARE what we can do for humanity. It does not help others to pretend EVER. Even if we are trying to pretend away what the matrix says are flaws...this is NOT helping anyone.

I also hear that just as Bashar and Abraham notice, we don't "hurt" others if we make errors. We hurt ourselves and it is just temporary as THIS experience is temporary but yet for a grand purpose. The biggest error is "not living" from hesitation to be disappointed or a disappointment and other matrix consideration.

So, I am hearing friends say they are remembering also their destiny and feel so HAPPY now. Following the excitement and the joy is enriching everything.
    In earlier writings, James references how we each have our reality bubble that we craft. No matter what the GRAND PORTAL will do, we are here to be the portal of a living creator.

Honestly I KNOW that listening is seeking confirmation for me of what I already know to do...stay in the present moment and feeling in love, feel how wonderful life IS NOW (because there IS something right in my face wonderful), pray and meditate NOW and now and now as I am doing other things (i.e. ask and receive communication from my inner being....e walking around with the cosmic blue tooth in my ear). IF the grand portal will someday be the collective experience, it is now available to anyone.

So, the reason I am posting this is every teacher I like says this reality is an illusion and we are not helpless AT ALL to experience the epitome of what "I AM" desiring now in this experience. I do REALLY believe the best thing way showers an do is live such a fulfilled experience that we make other so happy to see our EVIDENCE that each dreamer is cosmically in-carnated FOR the very dream that we think "is just too good to be true".

Quote from the first 3 minutes from Timothy Glenn:
    Quote A lot of what I do there is confirmation. And it's not just confirmation like”Oh Gee I'm on my path. It's confirmation of “our wildest dreams really can become true.
    Then Lance says Ummmm......
    Last edited by Delight; 16th May 2014 at 15:05.

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

onawah (18th May 2014), RunningDeer (16th May 2014)

33. Link to Post #57
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by RunningDeer (here)
    Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    Here is the link for the Audio of the phone interview from April, 2013 between James Mahu and Mark Kempel:
    http://thoughtcomputing.org/wp-conte...ril%202013.mp3
    Here's the transcript for April, 2013 interview with James Maku and Mark Kempel. It's a good interview. Thanks, Onawah.

Post #29 - UPDATE May, 18, 2014: None of the links work. I know they did because I downloaded the information from the post. They all redirect back the Wingmakers.com.

Anyone interested in this article please save. The audio is no longer available at the above link provided by Onawah.

Thanks, Marie. (see post below) Yeah! It's the same audio, but on the WingMakers site for the April, 2013 interview. [click here]
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 19th May 2014 at 01:19.

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

onawah (19th May 2014), ulli (19th May 2014)

35. Link to Post #58
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

The audio interview is here... everything is here at wingmakers.com I believe .

https://www.wingmakers.com/content/creator/

Go to the bottom for the 2013 interview.

36. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Marie For This Post:

Delight (19th May 2014), Dorjezigzag (19th May 2014), onawah (19th May 2014), RunningDeer (19th May 2014)

37. Link to Post #59
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Marie (here)
    The audio interview is here... everything is here at wingmakers.com I believe .

https://www.wingmakers.com/content/creator/

Go to the bottom for the 2013 interview.
    Thanks, Marie. Yeah! It's the same one, but on the WingMakers site. [click here]

38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Marie (19th May 2014), onawah (19th May 2014)

39. Link to Post #60
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,382 times in 5,726 posts

thanks Onawah for the original post of the April 2013 interview. Thanks Paula for reminding me I missed it and THANKS today Marie for placing a link to the audio. I feel so .....satisfied by hearing it like it lifts a small droop today. SMILING!! while listening and I feel grateful.

I love the fact that though I had kind of discounted the wingmakers at one time, Camilo's thread reconnected me. So appreciative to PA for the things that people bring here.

40. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Aspen (20th September 2014), Marie (19th May 2014), onawah (19th May 2014), RunningDeer (19th May 2014)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 3 6 LastLast