Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 4 6 LastLast

Thread: Kerry Cassidy, June 2011: WINGMAKERS: James Releases Interview #5

1. Link to Post #61
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,300 times in 18,139 posts

Default Re: Kerry Cassidy, June 2011: WINGMAKERS: James Releases Interview #5

The "Collected Works of the WingMakers - Volume I" for 30% off @ planetworkpress.com

Volume II is due out this spring.
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 19th May 2014 at 10:20.

2. Link to Post #62
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,092 times in 20,639 posts

I agree with your sentiments, Delight. The Wingmakers material has gone in and out of resonance with me over the years, but each time it comes into resonance again, I feel very uplifted, and I'm really happy there are others here who feel the same. It's another one of those great sources that helps to connect the dots just when they all seem to be falling apart again.
    Quote Posted by Delight (here)
    thanks Onawah for the original post of the April 2013 interview. Thanks Paula for reminding me I missed it and THANKS today Marie for placing a link to the audio. I feel so .....satisfied by hearing it like it lifts a small droop today. SMILING!! while listening and I feel grateful.

I love the fact that though I had kind of discounted the wingmakers at one time, Camilo's thread reconnected me. So appreciative to PA for the things that people bring here.
    Each breath a gift...

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bubu (10th December 2018), RunningDeer (19th May 2014), ulli (19th May 2014)

4. Link to Post #63
    Thanks

--- Inelia Benz, the Human Portal (video) ---

"The human portal (~2010, crack) anchors the inception point on earth for The Grand Portal (~2080, wall demolition)." (from 5th Neruda Interview, James Mahu)

Indeed, as usual, you have to examine those data by yourself, but I do think/see/sense/feel that here she is, the Human Portal spoken of in the 5th Neruda Interview. That is, at this time, my own point of vue. Enjoy !!!

Inelia Benz - The Anunnaki and why WE matter!

Last edited by Cristobal; 19th May 2014 at 15:36.

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cristobal For This Post:

Camilo (20th May 2014), onawah (20th May 2014), RunningDeer (19th May 2014)

6. Link to Post #64
    Thanks

--- Renaissance (movie) - Christian Volckman ---

Beautiful, with insights about Human 3.0 Transhumanism, implants, immortality of the 3D body through genetic engineering, triad of power..... Let us be inspired....

Source: Watch on Vimeo

Renaissance Making of - 26'

http://vimeo.com/12697416

Last edited by Cristobal; 20th May 2014 at 09:19.

7. Link to Post #65
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Interview Session with James Mahu, April 5, 2008

Parts 1-3 (pdf format)

Audio Interview Session #1
    Audio Interview Session #2
    Audio Interview Session #3 - In this session Mark Hempel ask James Mahu: “…background… where did you grow up, what kind of family did you have, did you have siblings that sort of thing… “

<3

8. The Following User Says Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

onawah (21st May 2014)

9. Link to Post #66
    Language
    English
    Thanks

This is all in French.
    Quote Posted by Cristobal (here)
    --- Renaissance (movie) - Christian Volckman ---

Beautiful, with insights about Human 3.0 Transhumanism, implants, immortality of the 3D body through genetic engineering, triad of power..... Let us be inspired....

Source: Watch on Vimeo

Renaissance Making of - 26'

http://vimeo.com/12697416

Each breath a gift...

10. Link to Post #67
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I think I listened to this interview before, and what I experienced is the main reason why this material goes out of resonance with me at times, though I always had a good feeling about the information itself.
    It's James Mahu himself.
    There is something about him that really creeps me out.
    It sounds like he is trying to hypnotize his listeners, and his voice is so extremely...for want of a better word....modulated....I've never heard anyone sound like that unless they were trying to hypnotize someone.
    If someone wants to be hypnotized, fine, but I feel like, if I am listening to something just because I want information, it's like someone is trying to hypnotize me against my will.
    I just don't like listening to him, no matter if what he is saying is perfectly true and enlightening.
    He also sounds rehearsed, and like he is reading from a script.
    Does anyone else have that reaction?
    Quote Posted by RunningDeer (here)

Interview Session with James Mahu, April 5, 2008

Parts 1-3 (pdf format)

Audio Interview Session #1
    Audio Interview Session #2
    Audio Interview Session #3 - In this session Mark Hempel ask James Mahu: “…background… where did you grow up, what kind of family did you have, did you have siblings that sort of thing… “

<3
    Last edited by onawah; 21st May 2014 at 17:12.
    Each breath a gift...

11. The Following User Says Thank You to onawah For This Post:

ulli (21st May 2014)

12. Link to Post #68
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    I think I listened to this interview before, and what I experienced is the main reason why this material goes out of resonance with me at times, though I always had a good feeling about the information itself. It's James Mahu himself.

There is something about him that really creeps me out.
    It sounds like he is trying to hypnotize his listeners, and his voice is so extremely...for want of a better word....modulated....I've never heard anyone sound like that unless they were trying to hypnotize someone.

If someone wants to be hypnotized, fine, but I feel like, if I am listening to something just because I want information, it's like someone is trying to hypnotize me against my will.

I just don't like listening to him, no matter if what he is saying is perfectly true and enlightening.

He also sounds rehearsed, and like he is reading from a script.
    Does anyone else have that reaction?
    I’m cautious about most presenters and their material.

Years ago, I was suspect of James for a couple of reasons: he didn’t show himself and the slow, deliberate speech patterns. But, I’m from the east coast of the US, where many walk and talk fast. It was also before I knew anything about ET, shadow governments, archonic energies. Now that I’ve read most of the interviews and listened to all of the audio, I have a better understanding of why he presents himself the way he does. And generally speaking, the cadence patterns he uses helps me focus and comprehend the message.

I’ve been to a hypnotist. My experience was that it was not much different than a relaxed state of light meditation. (Not sure if this is relevant, but being hypnotized didn't stop me from eating Ben&Jerry's.) Overall, when James speaks, I don’t feel ‘pulled in’. Though, there are moments in his speech patterns that I take notice and question.

I’m almost caught up to all the WingMakers information. I continue to have synchronicities around it. This tells me I’m not finished. So, I’ve ordered the book. I want see what experiences come up from the paintings and symbols.

In general, I ask myself how much of the WingMakers material has cross pollinated to others’ works? Or is it the other way around? For now, the material resonates with my beliefs, personal stands taken, and the why’s through out my life.

The most important part is that I’m adapting the techniques from the materials. I feel and see concrete evidence in small ways that demonstrate positive changes in body, mind, and spirit.

What keeps me vigilant and objective are accounts such as Al Bielek's report on time travel to the 28th century. In a nutshell, it’s a laboratory site. My take away is that because the people want for nothing, the creative drive is stifled. Which means they’ve not developed their co-creative potential. This is a controlled society, imprisoned in a synthetic timeline.

There’s no government or money system, and the population is controlled. Each city is run by a synthetic consciousness computer. If one’s behavior falls outside of the guidelines, s/he has to appear for a reprimand from the computer. If it thinks you can't live within the social bounds of normalcy, the computer terminates the person on the spot.

Quick link here @ 15:15

Al Bielek - The Alternative Future Time Lines & Time Travel

Last edited by RunningDeer; 21st May 2014 at 21:16.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

onawah (21st May 2014), ulli (21st May 2014)

14. Link to Post #69
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I listened to that Al Bielek interview too, and that was the first time I'd ever heard the Wingmakers mentioned as being real from any source other than James, so that was very interesting,
    If, according to what he says, the Wingmakers designed the civilization that was run by computers which decide whether human beings deserve to live or die, it's not very reassuring.
    But then, we have no way of knowing how factual that whole report from Bielek is, either....and no doubt James would deny that it is.
    Personally, I think that if a civilization became as advanced as Bielek describes, the human spirit would flourish, not stagnate, but we've had that conversation before...
    Even aside from philosophical differences, there are few stories as wild as Beilek's tale of time travel that I've ever read, so I personally have my doubts.
    I suppose the next step would be for someone to ask James what he thinks about Bielek's story.
    Each breath a gift...

15. The Following User Says Thank You to onawah For This Post:

RunningDeer (22nd May 2014)

16. Link to Post #70
    Thanks

--- @ RunningDeer ---

1. And don't forget to read "Quantusum", James Mahu masterwork I think. So moving, with stunning scenes and situations, combining and weaving dimensions, actions, strong and singular characters and figures, powerful insights...., speaking of the heart, Anunnaki....

You can find the paperback version on amazon.com (USA), and online on sumbola.com, or PlanetWork Press, Spiritstate.com....

You will find also a description of the "Human Portal", Zenith in the book.

2. The Bielek "vision" could be one version of our future, well described in the 5th Neruda Interview by the Human 3.0 TransHumanism society, a vision which is precisely to be avoided and repelled by the WingMakers collective, the future of human species, our future.

I choose Human 3.0 Sovereign Integral Consciousness, instead.

Last edited by Cristobal; 22nd May 2014 at 06:49.

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cristobal For This Post:

Marc Barrie (28th May 2014), onawah (22nd May 2014), RunningDeer (22nd May 2014)

18. Link to Post #71
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,462 times in 950 posts

The "Collected Works of the WingMakers - Volume I" for 30% off @ planetworkpress.com

Money for the information/data? hmmm...oh ok.

19. Link to Post #72
    Thanks

--- To pay or not to pay ? ---

Indeed, you have to pay for this huge, huge,
    Magnificent and multi-colored,
    Heavy physical book,
    But everything is free (pdf files) online.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cristobal For This Post:

onawah (22nd May 2014), ulli (22nd May 2014)

21. Link to Post #73
    Language
    English
    Thanks

--- To pay or not to pay ? ---

Indeed, you have to pay for this huge, huge,
    Magnificent and multi-colored,
    Heavy physical book,
    But everything is free (pdf files) online.

• Heavy, physical book? Isometrics, big enough lap, strong arms and hand to turn those heavy pages.
    • Hummm, let's see...pdf files or magnificent and multi-colored photos? pdf files or magnificent and multi-colored photos?
    • To print out pdf files of colored painting would end up costing a whole lot more.
    • There's nothing like holding a book rather than being tethered to a computer.
    • It's my way of saying, thanks, thanks, thanks. No price can be put upon confirmations and ah-ha's.
    • AND also thanks for the freebies.

This may appear as an exchange of money for goods. Like most of the time, this is not the case in my world.

<3
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 22nd May 2014 at 12:10.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

onawah (22nd May 2014)

23. Link to Post #74
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by apokalypse (here)

Money for the information/data? hmmm...oh ok.
    Yes. That is one way to see it.
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 22nd May 2014 at 12:58.

24. Link to Post #75
    Thanks

--- Exchange of energy ---

And indeed, as far as we pay for bread, buttter, milk and fruits and tutti quanti to feed the physical body, why would it be strange and "irrelevant" to pay for such things as enlightenment tools and ways to enhance our consciousness ?

Last edited by Cristobal; 22nd May 2014 at 12:16.

25. Link to Post #76
    Language
    English
    Thanks

--- Exchange of energy ---

And indeed, as far as we pay for bread, buttter, milk and fruits and tutti quanti to feed the physical body, why would it be strange and "irrelevant" to pay for such things as enlightenment tools and ways to enhance our consciousness ?

There are times when it appears as a money transaction to those that see it as "payment of enlightenment tools and ways to enhance our consciousness". Yet on another level, it's simply an exchange of gratitude and appreciation.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Feritciva (22nd May 2014)

27. Link to Post #77
    Turkey Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,446 times in 216 posts

------------------------- subjective rant alert ------------------------

One thing I always find fascinating about "truth seekers", "alternative info diggers", "new-agers" etc. etc. is their unwillingness to appreciate other people's work with their Money and this includes myself! I too think "what? payment? now THAT is inappropriate" as a knee-jerk reaction most times. Wanting money is like a taboo in alternative universe.

We condemn others who are greedy and shameless enough to want money for their life's work from us and then pay for our cable TV's, taxes, market type GMO-foods, cars, gasoline etc. etc.

Then we wonder "why is this planet still in this condition? why are human beings still sleeping?" blablabla...

------------------------- subjective rant alert ------------------------

Anyway, back to Wingmakers material - which I didn't pay anything for - again.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Feritciva For This Post:

29. Link to Post #78
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I just found this site:
    http://www.bielek-debunked.com/Wingmaker.html
    ...which debunks both Beilek (which I can well believe) and Wingmakers... (though Wingmakers is admittedly fiction, how much is based on fact is certainly debatable).
    Each breath a gift...

30. The Following User Says Thank You to onawah For This Post:

31. Link to Post #79
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,308 times in 5,717 posts

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    I just found this site:
    http://www.bielek-debunked.com/Wingmaker.html
    ...which debunks both Beilek (which I can well believe) and Wingmakers... (though Wingmakers is admittedly fiction, how much is based on fact is certainly debatable).
    I have in the past been dismissive of the wingmakers at about the time this was probably written. But ANYWAY, and however the concept of the heart virtues is actually supported by Heart Math. I am actually not committed to the story line in anything these days as "who can say?"

What matters to me in information is "does it support me at the moment" in what I am doing in my life?
    Also about money and appreciation tendered with money, I have a TON of books that I have bought in the past and books on Kindle that I have paid to read. It feels good to support information that serves me at that time(even though LOL most of my books now seems like from another era that has no meaning).

i think that paying it forward is what we do. We are the ones who by adding value to what we consider important in funds then MAY come back in a free youtube video. Also, if we write and share, we pay forward IMO. I do not think that strict dollar for transaction is that important. Our attitudes are if we have a mean spirit.

AND I think we should not play poverty as an excuse or other excuses to "manage" reality. What we state as our intention is what matters and I intend we all be prosperous. So I will just say "Thanks" to Wingmakers for some valued information on the internet but I do not really want to have the Wingmakers books in my stuffed library full of theory and philosophy. I am PAYING ATTENTION TO THE MEANS TO behave as a creator IMO.

That said...I just bought a book I REALLY want to have to use now..."You are the Placebo" by Joe Dispenza. About my favorite book at the moment, it reinforces that we do the work of creation of the body and by extension our world by our beliefs. I think we all are in a new world that will lead away from dependence on "machines" and learn how to use our natural abilities now as we behave like we are able to DO that. The heart is where we power this enterprise IMO.
    Last edited by Delight; 22nd May 2014 at 20:05.

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

onawah (22nd May 2014), RunningDeer (22nd May 2014)

33. Link to Post #80
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I certainly give credit to the creator of Wingmakers, etc. for publishing free on the Internet, for those who cannot afford or don't feel the need to buy books, and I wish more would follow that example.
    I have felt uplifted by the material many times, but the music and paintings don't really do much for me.
    My discernment is pretty good when reading channeled information and things in that category, and there is something about the mythology, philosophy, etc. that feels authentic, but something that also feels a bit synthetic and too...smooth...for want of a better term, and a bit New Agey, the latter of which I have come to deeply distrust, though at one time I bought into it to some degree.
    Anymore, I have no doubt there is Archon influence behind most things New Age.
    I'm not sure how to categorize Wingmakers, but I still find it interesting.
    Last edited by onawah; 22nd May 2014 at 22:16.
    Each breath a gift...

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Delight (22nd May 2014), RunningDeer (22nd May 2014)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 4 6 LastLast