+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Kerry Cassidy, June 2011: WINGMAKERS: James Releases Interview #5

1. Link to Post #81
    Thanks

Default Re: Kerry Cassidy, June 2011: WINGMAKERS: James Releases Interview #5

--- Money, Spirit of Money, Spirituality, Empowerment ---

Inelia Benz has very good insights and explanations about this question of money in the spiritual world and practices. It is about energy exchange and empowerment.

And there is also something, from my point of vue, like our relation to "reality". Physical reality (food, cars, tools, objects...), our body, are for us real, at the beginning, so it is well worth paying for them, whereas mind, spirit, consciousness are much more (at the beginning ) elusive. We can't touch them, so why pay for them?

That's a kind of joke, but there is something quite true here.

Here are two links to study this question of money on the journey towards "enlightenment" :

--- on Ascension101.com :

https://ascension101.com/reconnectin...-of-money.html

-- on this website to be launched on July 2014 (Read the explanations "Forum Only Access....") :

http://ineliabenz.com/index.php/enter-walk-with-me-now

Last edited by Cristobal; 22nd May 2014 at 21:03.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cristobal For This Post:

Camilo (23rd September 2014), justntime2learn (26th September 2014)

3. Link to Post #82
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,604 times in 20,701 posts

I hear this: "What’s important’s still intact: ever evolving beliefs, ideas, and ah-ha’s..."
    when I really feel uncomfortable is when it's not all in flux, and I'm trying hard to pin it all down.
    That just doesn't work. and is when I become "opinionated".
    Tomorrow is another day...hoping it is a better one for you, RunningDeer!
    Each breath a gift...

4. The Following User Says Thank You to onawah For This Post:

RunningDeer (22nd May 2014)

5. Link to Post #83
    Thanks

--- We are Infinite Beings in Human Instruments.... ---

I remove this very dark and depressing video about Anunnaki and Triad of Power, as far as those very low frequencies have enough power to shut down everything, and because now are the times to shine, project and (re)discover our light, our infinite power, our graceful, soft and Sovereign Integrity.

Let's open the gates of our future. Enjoy !!!

"But.... Who are you ? Lightning." (Final Fantasy XIII-2 / Lightning Returns)

Last edited by Cristobal; 27th May 2014 at 06:04.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Cristobal For This Post:

onawah (28th May 2014)

7. Link to Post #84
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,604 times in 20,701 posts

Just got this in an email from Wingmakers:
    Quote WingMakers' NEW Website

It’s official. The wait is over. The new site is up.

While it took longer than expected, the WingMakers site is ready for your review. Thank you for your patience.

A lot of care went into this site, and one of the principle things was to begin to make something that our community can share. The WingMakers community is a global network of very special people, many of whom I’ve had the great pleasure to meet by email, some by phone, and some in person.

I think James’ new blog will be a great opportunity for our community to get into dialogue, and take deep dives into some very interesting and challenging topics.
    https://go.madmimi.com/redirects/140...pa=22899451718
    When you have some time, check it out.
    Each breath a gift...

8. The Following User Says Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Marc Barrie (28th May 2014)

9. Link to Post #85
    Thanks

--- James Mahu on Pinterest ---

James Mahu has posted a link to his new Pinterest page, here :

http://www.pinterest.com/jamesmahu/

A very easy way to explore his works. Kind of genious when it is time to create stunning paintings, pictures and diagrams.

His video is also on vimeo now :

https://vimeo.com/69900914

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cristobal For This Post:

Antagenet (10th October 2014), Aspen (20th September 2014), Omni (11th July 2014)

11. Link to Post #86
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,270 times in 446 posts

I am new to Project Avalon Community. In case this was not posted here is the link the transcript of the Fifth Interview with Dr. Neruda. https://www.wingmakers.com/content/neruda-interviews/ It is pretty amazing! It feels like truth. I am confused though. People are saying that the author of the Wingmaker material has stated it was fiction. Others say he was killed. Some say it was a CIA hoax. Its hard to know what is the disinfo. It seems to me that maybe the Wingmaker material had to be veiled and therefore it was fictionalized, but contains truths. How trustworthy do other people feel the fifth interview is? It seems to fit in well with Simon Parkes interviews. I wonder to what degree he is in agreement with the fifth interview. Is there another thread I should be looking at that already contains answers to these questions???? Thank you

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aspen For This Post:

Camilo (23rd September 2014), JohnJ (14th December 2014), onawah (11th December 2018)

13. Link to Post #87
    Thanks

This link did not work for me. Is there another way to find this paper?

14. Link to Post #88
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,406 times in 5,730 posts

Quote Posted by Cristobal (here)
    --- Money, Spirit of Money, Spirituality, Empowerment ---

Inelia Benz has very good insights and explanations about this question of money in the spiritual world and practices. It is about energy exchange and empowerment.

And there is also something, from my point of vue, like our relation to "reality". Physical reality (food, cars, tools, objects...), our body, are for us real, at the beginning, so it is well worth paying for them, whereas mind, spirit, consciousness are much more (at the beginning ) elusive. We can't touch them, so why pay for them?

That's a kind of joke, but there is something quite true here.

Here are two links to study this question of money on the journey towards "enlightenment" :

--- on Ascension101.com :

https://ascension101.com/reconnectin...-of-money.html

-- on this website to be launched on July 2014 (Read the explanations "Forum Only Access....") :

http://ineliabenz.com/index.php/enter-walk-with-me-now

I want to bump this because I found Inelia Benz guidance to create a new relationship with the energy of money very useful.

As Stewart Wilde used to say "The problem with money is having some". Facing my own issue in the simple arithmetic of lack, I have treated money like "cold hard cash".

It just makes sense that everything is living and expressing itself.
    It makes sense to understand how to communicate with the spirit of money, create a relationship and allow her to express through me. I say "she" because Inelia says her warm energy is like Gaia's.

Perhaps the ongoing confusion is not that we should "get rid of money" but honor money's own rightful place to be plentifully expressive through us? This conception of money as a "consciousness" who is seeking our help to express is a MAJOR paradigm buster.

Quote Reconnecting with the Spirit of Money.
    Full text here:

Reconnecting with the spirit of money, forascension101.com by Inelia Benz.

It has come to my attention time and time again that lightworkers or people who are on their soul journey seem to be poor. They seem to have a lot of problems attracting money into their lives.

Obviously it’s not everybody who is like this but it has been quite a strong pattern among healers, psychics, and even ascension workers. I’m not going to go into why this is, because basically, that’s not important. However, I do want to point out that you will have to work through your own personal blocks that are creating this particular problem in your life and the exercise that we are going to do later is going to allow you to identify what your particular problem is and fix it, heal it. After you learn this exercise you really need to do it once or twice a day, preferably after you’ve done your meditation

The most important thing about money that you need to understand is that it’s an energy being, it’s alive.

Think of it like an Elemental, a very powerful, very important Elemental.

I would go on to say that it’s probably the most important Elemental in your life today. That’s because of the nature of the world we’re living in. Especially if you’re living in a Western country, where you need to have money to survive.

Money allows you to do the most basic things, such as drinking fresh water, having somewhere to live, having clothes on your body, being able to express yourself creatively. Eating every day. The most basic things in life come through with your exchange of money, therefore it is extremely important.

Another aspect of money I would like you to understand is that money is not evil. Some people will use money in a negative way, but money itself has nothing negative about it. Once you identify and you contact the energy of money, you’ll see it for yourself. There is absolutely nothing negative about money. It’s all-inclusive, it’s creative, it’s nurturing. It’s warm, it’s beautiful. And I want you to be able to experience this.

Exercise text Continued here
    mp3 link to Reconnecting with the Spirit of Money

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Camilo (23rd September 2014), Sunny-side-up (23rd September 2014)

16. Link to Post #89
    Thanks

--- 5th Neruda Interview : A mirroring chamber.... ---

After 6 months of deep, deep explorations of this "5th Neruda Interview", I have written a few explanations and delivered some of my insights about these data on the walkwithmenow.com forum. (by the way, if you go on Inelia Benz facebook pages (from ascension101.com), you will find a link for a first free month trial on the walkwithmenow.com platform, or you can stay in this forum, and search about Inelia Benz topic... If you don't find it, I will post the link....)

-------------------

In the future, we will have holographic screens and computers for interactive and multimedia exchanges between those holographic tools (music, colours, paintings, stories, exercises...) and our various hearts/minds or different mental, emotional, energetic and spiritual bodies. But for now, at this time, the technology is not yet available, so the main tools are words.

And, from my point of view (but I am not alone in that perception..., even if there are very, very few people interested by the WingMakers/Lyricus data in the beginning of this XXIst century....), this "5th Neruda Interview" is built with many, many layers of words, with various stories, myths and so on. But these are only skillful means to trigger in the consciousness of the reader a kind of process. (= Sovereign Integral process)

This "5th Neruda Interview", to speak more clearly, is a "mirroring experiment", a chamber with shifting tones.

You have to engage into this text, and then, things begin to shift, not only in your perceptions and consciousness, but also indeed in your actions and decisions. By entering this mirroring chamber, you can follow new "timelines" (with the help of many many other and different things, indeed...), you can grow in something like "sovereignty", because you learn and you discover that you KNOW what are the good choices for you, in your life. It is an opening process, and because there is something like equations and energetic patterns into and behind the mere words, you can read again and again the text, it will always work, it will be always inspiring and new for the reader, because there are like sub-quantum and geometric designs which are activated and become alive when your consciousness activate them.

But in the end, for James Mahu, the main and central thing we have to do in our whole life, from the beginning to its end, the main thing is, as Inelia Benz shows us too : a heart-centered practice for "behaviors adjustments".

Another link for the "5th neruda Interview" (pdf) :

https://www.wingmakers.com/wp-conten...r.-Neruda1.pdf

Last edited by Cristobal; 25th September 2014 at 21:30.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cristobal For This Post:

Aspen (20th October 2014), onawah (11th December 2018)

18. Link to Post #90
    Thanks

--- Personal and non-official point of view and insight ---

The Sovereign Integral process engraved in the 5th Neruda Interview could be related, as a trigger/catalytic program, to Light-Body birth and unfoldment.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Cristobal For This Post:

Aspen (20th October 2014)

20. Link to Post #91
    Thanks

--- The Silveran Simul (free ebook on sumbola.com) ---

Inspired by the "5th Neruda Interview", here is a novel written by a sentient being entertaining ourselves on Anunnaki, Atlanteans and the story and myth about genetic design of some human instrument working like a slave on some densifying planet we now call Gaia.

The Silveran Simul : (This fictional story is a metaphore, an inspiration found in the stories of the human portal on atlanteaan mythology. A journey into the events of the terran matrix origin, born of imagination and fuzzy memories. The human portal is the anchor of equality and oneness, the essential vibration of the one life-force essence in all its diversity. In this first simulation, we explore event strings related to planet Terra or earth, and the lock-out of interdimensional manipulation. The experience of slavery in the holographic deception matrix is an individual path. In the WingMakers mythology, each human individual can become a sovereign integral. A sovereign human being is self-directed, self-responsable and self-realized. He or she, is integral in oneness and equality with all beings, of all existence, in all dimensions. A collective of sovereign integrals can stop manipulation forever, for all beings of Terra, when all will experience oneness and equality. I AM WE ARE.)

https://www.sumbola.com/books/460/the-sylveran-simul

Enjoy !!!

Last edited by Cristobal; 12th October 2014 at 08:24.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Cristobal For This Post:

Aspen (20th October 2014)

22. Link to Post #92
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Brook passed on 25 Oct, 2018.
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,199 times in 1,540 posts

Quote Another link for the "5th neruda Interview" (pdf) :

https://www.wingmakers.com/wp-conten...r.-Neruda1.pdf

Thank you Cristobal.

At the end of this link there's an excerpt of the "chamber 8 philosophy". It says,

To live in service of truth, you must first identify the layers of deception that encompass You.

This is the equivalent of deprogramming.

It is central to the Sovereign Integral process.

Then You can live the words and ideas that arise from this internal field of truth that is inside You
    and nowhere else.

It is completely unaffiliated with anything that is a feature of the hierarchy.

This is because what is truth is singular (sovereign) and universal (integral) at the same time.
    No organization can contain that. Only You can.

I like that!

23. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Shadowself For This Post:

Aspen (20th October 2014), Cristobal (20th October 2014), fourty-two (18th October 2014), Gardener (13th December 2014), Marie (13th December 2014), ulli (13th December 2014)

24. Link to Post #93
    Thanks

I am thankful for being introduced to the WIngmaker material on this forum. I have eagerly read all five of the interviews. I have been practising that breathing techniques taught in interview five - along with the mantra "I am Sovereign" when breathing in and "We are Sovereign" when breathing out. I wasn't sure if it would do anything, it was an experiment. In the past, I had heard on Super Woo radio, from George Kavassalis, that it is important to meditate from our heart centre and he advocated "going into your heart." I found this description mystifying. It didn't make sense and I couldn't apply it. But with the additional description provided in conjunction with interview five of the Neruda interview - it is making more sense and I am making some progress experientially. If it is true, as James states, that there are numerous implants that were put in our physical bodies to maintain the imprisonment of our souls, then it makes sense that perhaps the heart area would contain less of them - due to the electromagnetic field around the heart as it continues to pump from cradle to grave. It probably does relate to the Light Body birth and unfoldment. It is mentioned in these five interviews that they are based on papers written by the Wingmakers and that there were over 20 papers written and that the interviews correspond to the first five papers. Hopefully the papers are not fiction and that more about this spiritual unfoldment, a spiritual freeing of ourselves, will be written about in the future on the lyricus or other websites related to the interviews. I find the music also calming and at the same time enlivening. Its good music to do household chores by. A friend of mine said it was good music to meditate by. Haven't tried that yet. I wonder how others feel about the Wingmaker material. I gather fictional books have been written to teach the principals. How do these teachings differ from channeled messages? Who is to say they are not? James Mahu claims they were from a disc and from what he calls the "Central Race." But how do we know where he really got them? Doesn't Avalon, or BIll Ryan, counsel against channeling? Are there members on Avalon who can discern that the WIngmaker material is more trustworthy than channeled material generally is?

25. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aspen For This Post:

Cristobal (20th October 2014), Marie (13th December 2014), naste.de.lumina (15th December 2014), onawah (11th December 2018), ulli (12th December 2014)

26. Link to Post #94
    Thanks

--- JoyLightLove Quantum Pause ---

From my point of view, my heart practice is now much, much, much more powerful, alive, efficient and inspiring since I have discovered Inelia Benz tools and guided practices.

Rather than breathing in and out the so called six heart virtues, I breathe in and out light, or joylightlove light.

Here is a way, a genuine and powerful one, which could allow something like stepping directly into multidimensionality. In fact, I combine Inelia Benz tools and practices with WingMakers Materials, and this synthesis and fusion has propelled my awareness and various bodies (physical, emotional, mental, spiritual...) into new energetic fields, into new consciousness fields and modes of perception.

Awesome and tremendous.

Beyond words.

Inelia Benz websites :

-- a free first month trial on the "WalkWithMeNow.com" platform :

https://walkwithmenow.com/index.php?...ign=wwmnsept10

-- Ascension101.com :

https://ascension101.com/

-- Articles and tools, with guided practices such as :

-- "Cleaning the Collective Meditation" (23'55") :

https://ascension101.com/en/ascensio...editation.html

-- "Gateway to Oneness Retreat" (10'03") :

https://ascension101.com/fr/componen...s-retreat.html

Last edited by Cristobal; 20th October 2014 at 11:25.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Cristobal For This Post:

Rollo (20th October 2014)

28. Link to Post #95
    Thanks

--- Power/Structures figures (Inelia Benz/James Mahu) ---

Indeed, there is always a mix of those two components and properties for everyone, and always changing, but, as I see and sense it, we can say here that :

-- Inelia Benz is an embodiment of pure power ;

-- James Mahu (WingMakers & Lyricus) delivers and creates stunning structures ;

For me, those two figures offer striking means and keys that can be combined to form awesome and enlightening Power/Structures tools for new and enlightened behaviours.

Huh......

Last edited by Cristobal; 20th October 2014 at 12:17.

29. Link to Post #96
    Thanks

--- The Wholeness Navigator as a (Nassim Haramein) Black (W)Hole ? ---

Galactic Tributary Zone
    (... the Wholeness Navigator
    is the gold shape shifting geometric central structure
    rotating and dancing...
    )

Sharing here an insight : as far as our "Universe" is a kind of holofractographic matrix, and considering the black (w)hole paradigm explored and studied by Nassim Haramein, we can indeed say that the Wholeness Navigator can be perceived and conceived as such a black (w)hole with geometric structures, first source divine and infinite spark, infinite power and energy, two ways portal (inside/out to manifest matter, and outside/in for consciousness to arise // out-breath and in-breath), the heart portal being the center black (w)hole of our galactic body, data circulating, and so on......

-------------------------

"He further demonstrates that there is a simple and fundamental relationship between the information content, in terms of PSUs inside the volume of a black hole, and the PSU information on the surface event horizon, giving a ratio that when multiplied by the Planck mass (the energy of that ratio), generates the exact mass-energy of the black hole. The Schwarzschild solution to Einstein’s field equations gives the exact same answer for the mass of a black hole, however, in the case of Haramein’s generalized holographic solution using quantum voxels we have a quantized gravitational solution (in fine-grained or discrete quantities). Since we find the granularity of spacetime to be a Planck, a quantum object, we have quantum gravity as opposed to the smooth surface of Einstein’s curvature. This reconciles quantum mechanics with General Relativity by demonstrating that the source of gravitation, which is currently unknown in standard theory (the curvature of spacetime describes the mechanics but does not identify what spacetime is made of), is the electromagnetic vacuum fluctuations of the quantum information network. Another “big problem” in physics is resolved!"

From Resonance Academy, Module 4, Unified Physics :

http://academy.resonance.is/

-------------------------------

Post-Scriptum : "The Connected Universe Film" --> By the way, here is an invitation to co-create the final step for this movie to appear as a gorgeous and awesome event :

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/t.../?src=cuic-dl1

Enjoy !!!
    Last edited by Cristobal; 13th December 2014 at 00:03.

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cristobal For This Post:

naste.de.lumina (15th December 2014), onawah (11th December 2018)

31. Link to Post #97
    Philippines Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,270 times in 2,725 posts

I encountered the wingmakers material some years ago and it came to my attention lately. Its certainly one of the most thought provoking threads on Avalon forum.

I read once again some parts I thought its good to discuss it once again. What happened to its predictions. To the ones that practice the six heart virtues if there if any. what was your conclusion then and now? Are there any new thoughts or change thereof? Below is the link to the thread lets pick up from where the discussion ended in 2014.

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ght=wingmakers

32. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

Antagenet (11th December 2018), aoibhghaire (11th December 2018), greybeard (11th December 2018), Matthew (11th December 2018), onawah (11th December 2018), Sunny-side-up (11th December 2018), Tintin (11th December 2018), toppy (11th December 2018)

33. Link to Post #98
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,863 times in 11,839 posts

Afraid Im wary and weary of any concept with a lot of verbiage
    Most things when you get down to it are simple.
    Not throwing the baby out with the bath water tho.

Chris
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Bubu (11th December 2018), Eva2 (11th December 2018), Matthew (22nd January 2022), Tintin (11th December 2018)

35. Link to Post #99
    Thanks

good observation Chris, and there are missing important info, like where did the animus came from. are they part of the seven multiverse, why would they want to put humans in such a state of slavery? The six heart virtue are good practice, though there may not be a need for breathing anyway its a simple enough exercise. nothing to lose.

36. The Following User Says Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

greybeard (11th December 2018)

37. Link to Post #100
    Thanks

I want to report something weird about my searching for this material. This morning I tried to search this on google chrome http://www.eventtemples.com. The site opens for a couple of seconds then disappear with a 404 message. I went to yandex and it was all fine. I tried it again just now and the 360 antivirus always report it as phishing website when using google. however its ok on yandex on the same PC with the same antivirus. How Known entities treat a material can be a barometer for its credibility. I have a hunch that the wingmakers material has been tampered with. The site most probably is the authentic one.

38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (11th December 2018), Matthew (22nd January 2022)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 5 6 LastLast