+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast

Thread: I want a Faraday cage now ( principles of build please)

1. Link to Post #1
    Great Britain Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,391 times in 1,757 posts

Default I want a Faraday cage now ( principles of build please)

http://youtu.be/E5Cl31B37fg?t=5m This video presented it's self for my attention - it meant little to me a year ago, It means so much more now. What if the war games that Russia and America play now are designed as a cover for when they "drunk with power" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zcmpn-lmQ1I
    the PTW release the frequency that will paralyse us all because we are full of their Nano particles and smart dust, each will accuse the other for the genocide -How neat, (you kill my dog and I'll kill yours).

I want to build a Faraday cage our future may depend on them to divert the evil beam. The question I asked has been answered by detox and today the apparent need for a Faraday cage.

2. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,922 times in 4,417 posts

Default Re: I want a Faraday cage now ( principles of build please)

Here is one large enough to sleep in.

Here is another video and here is the link for the youtube channel for all his videos. https://www.youtube.com/user/EMFSafetyZone
    Last edited by Sidney; 26th April 2014 at 20:47.

3. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Sidney For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (28th April 2014), Antagenet (26th April 2014), Art (27th April 2014), DeDukshyn (26th April 2014), naste.de.lumina (26th April 2014), sheme (26th April 2014), Snoweagle (26th April 2014)

4. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Can anyone tell me does the floor of the cage need to be composed of a conducting material that is attached to the rest? if so, I would imagine the floor above it should be non conductive.

5. Link to Post #4
    Ireland Avalon Member Snoweagle's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,632 times in 1,021 posts

Quote Posted by sheme (here)
    Can anyone tell me does the floor of the cage need to be composed of a conducting material that is attached to the rest? if so, I would imagine the floor above it should be non conductive.
    All sides of the Faraday cage must be a conductive material and grounded (earthed). The grounding is preferred to be separate from your electrical supply i.e. install an isolated ground spike (earth rod), seek local advice with local knowledge. (grounding at the incoming mains can be as problematic depending on the type and quality of that existing). Then electrical test.

There are already several Avalon threads on this subject here in the archive.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Snoweagle For This Post:

sheme (27th April 2014)

7. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Yea, I am sorry, I cannot even begin to comment on the technical side of these things. But I know there is grounding involved.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Sidney For This Post:

sheme (27th April 2014)

9. Link to Post #6
    United States Unsubscribed
    earth * planet Hell hole without a Heart. Move the H to the end and get planet without H-eart.Earth
    Thanks

I saw one sold at ecoclean-az.com but it was expensive..like 1600. Actually I was at the store and the man
    Gerome who owns it has them. I don't know if they are on the website. They hang over your bed like a canopy.Gerome showed me that the canopy worked using a radiation elf..emf detector (?) and it did cancel all the frequencies.
    When I get money I'm going to get one.

I did detoxification and have been trying to detox the nano particulates for over 6 years and I am shocked at how much they
    accumulated in my body. It is coming out like black carbon sludge. I used opaline stabilized oxygen pills and this detaches
    the nano particles form the tissue and it just has been hard to get them all out. Maybe if I did a fast it would come out..

but I'm so sick of this planet, I really just wanna get the hell out of here already. I really should do a 30 day fast
    since the black nano sludge is all broken down pieces of nano chips..it just needs to be removed fully..but
    I gained 60 pounds from this and depression after my family didn't believe me about what is going on
    that I lost my desire to even try to get all that weight off..which is from the nanostuff filled with water so I'm told
    by a toxicologist. Bc when the body tries to flush out poisons in the blood it fills with water. Im a cow now. Oh well. That's life
    on earth. I'm hoping for the golden ticket to the Plaeidies in my next life..that would be a relief.
    Last edited by vilcabamba; 26th April 2014 at 21:30.

10. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

I thought the aluminum screen thing seemed pretty cost effective.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Sidney For This Post:

sheme (27th April 2014)

12. Link to Post #8
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,293 times in 6,140 posts

Thing is, modulated gravity waves (scalar stress waves even), pass right thru. Faraday cages provide a conductive path for the electric component of the electro-magnetic fields (radio waves). They don't protect from modulated MAGNETIC, and certainly not from modulated scalars..

13. Link to Post #9
    United States Unsubscribed
    earth * planet Hell hole without a Heart. Move the H to the end and get planet without H-eart.Earth
    Thanks

I was already thought of as a freak when I have had contstruction people renovating my place. B/c I'm Misses no chemicals, no laminates, no VOC paints..etc...they thought I was nuts. If I had that box in my bedroom..they would really think I was nuts. Seriously, I hired construction people to redo my staircase and they ran from me and refused to do anything when they heard my requirements of no chemicals etc. They thought I was crazy. It would be funny to see what they would think if I had that box in my house as well over the bed. It's really weird being awake in such a psycho world where the intelligent seem nuts.

14. Link to Post #10
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Sidney (here)
    Aluminum is kinda something one wants to stay away from. What they do is use copper typically or brass.. I think one could use the welded steel wires (hardware cloth) which would provide a method of creating a contained magnetic field.

Sensibly though living underwater in an underwater habitat has been suggested as an ultimate shielding system, cause of the natural shielding and higher pressure of oxygen that could be afforded at depth, maybe 60 feet, two atmospheres.. Of course there is the higher maintenance issue with all that..

The cost of the shielding material (good for electric shielding component of RF) is expensive cause of the copper or brass. I've tried the aluminum during various experiments, and it really is nasty stuff.

15. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

Yes it is vilcabamba, yes it is.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by Bobd (here)
    Aluminum is kinda something one wants to stay away from. What they do is use copper typically or brass.. I think one could use the welded steel wires (hardware cloth) which would provide a method of creating a contained magnetic field.

Sensibly though living underwater in an underwater habitat has been suggested as an ultimate shielding system, cause of the natural shielding and higher pressure of oxygen that could be afforded at depth, maybe 60 feet, two atmospheres.. Of course there is the higher maintenance issue with all that..

The cost of the shielding material (good for electric shielding component of RF) is expensive cause of the copper or brass. I've tried the aluminum during various experiments, and it really is nasty stuff.
    Good to know. Hmm. Has anyone tried any of the (espensive) anti emf clothing?? http://www.lessemf.com/personal.html

Maybe this would be the route to go. Not cheap, but cheaper than building a thousands of dollars structure.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Sidney For This Post:

Bob (27th April 2014)

17. Link to Post #12
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

[..]
    Good to know. Hmm. Has anyone tried any of the (espensive) anti emf clothing?? http://www.lessemf.com/personal.html

Maybe this would be the route to go. Not cheap, but cheaper than building a thousands of dollars structure.
    Actual SILVER plated clothing is wonderful stuff. The benefits of the silver is pretty much instant disinfection and wound healing boosting. I have tried silver plated cotton. Personally I preferred ELEKTRUM (a combination of silver and gold) plating, as being more body beneficial with less potential for excessive silver leaching.

18. Link to Post #13
    Brazil Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,529 times in 1,350 posts

The aluminum foil may be placed inside the hat.

19. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

Well according to that test, it seems to. I have heard conflicting theories pertaining to tin foil on the head though. Some say it makes it worse, I haven't tried it so its hared to tell. If Al. foil works, that would be pretty cheap to make.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sidney For This Post:

Bob (27th April 2014), naste.de.lumina (26th April 2014), sheme (27th April 2014)

21. Link to Post #15
    Ireland Avalon Member Snoweagle's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,632 times in 1,021 posts

Quote Posted by Bobd (here)
    Thing is, modulated gravity waves (scalar stress waves even), pass right thru. Faraday cages provide a conductive path for the electric component of the electro-magnetic fields (radio waves). They don't protect from modulated MAGNETIC, and certainly not from modulated scalars..
    Absolutely, quite agree. These simple protections we are able to discuss will only reduce the nuisance of public comms interference. Not ray gun proofed

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Snoweagle For This Post:

Bob (27th April 2014), naste.de.lumina (26th April 2014), sheme (27th April 2014), Sidney (26th April 2014)

23. Link to Post #16
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,741 times in 1,499 posts

This short video might put another perspective on the matter.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wFNO2sSW-mU

Nick

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Nick Matkin For This Post:

Bob (27th April 2014)

25. Link to Post #17
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Well think about it, putting aluminum foil on the head, and you make this big cavity, where stuff can come in from the face or below, and stay there in the brain cavity, resonating, maybe building up more energy.. I don't ascribe to the tin foil hat. I would say such is more of a "spoofing" joke than anything that really does anything.

That's why I opted for the microwave beam dump for simplicity, something that you could tune. I believe satellite and cellular phone towers, wireless LAN's, (especially long line point to point microwave that phone companies use), are the main issues.

What I found in studies that I did many years ago with folks sensitive to "energy", is they are picking up what is called "multi-path" reflections. In other words, short wavelength signals which are bouncing around, and coming in slightly out of time synch (called phase shifted).. And those signals create actual scalar fields in tissues, and that is what we are feeling.

City living is worst, where vehicles will bounce signals coming in, and they are always coming in from different directions, these multi-path microwave assaults..

The cheapest lowest cost system that deals with this is illustrated in this thread: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post724758

We have active methods, something that generates a counter field. That though requires a computer system be running 24/7 to correct the problem.

I think the silver/gold clothing is best for day to day use, followed by the "beam dump" system, and the faraday cage system, with some added magnetic field stabilization. Underwater is absolutely the best, but obviously that is an impossible reality for 99.9% of us. We came up with a method of holographically structuring the elektrum cloth to maintain a bio-field that is supportive... The assaults coming in are there. No question. What is the best way to deal with assaults "wide-band" I believe deals with what type of sensitivity one is experiencing.

Tailoring the method to deal with the assault then is possible. I just don't think one needs to have to spend a lot of $$. I don't believe that "medicine" should charge crazy rates for "service". I think healing should be gratis, as part of a group support system. Likewise returns would be possible in-kind. Sorta group healing, and group members helping group..
    Last edited by Bob; 27th April 2014 at 02:06.

26. Link to Post #18
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by vilcabamba (here)
    [...]

but I'm so sick of this planet, I really just wanna get the hell out of here already.
    [..]
    Hi, I snipped a lot of your post, as it was updated, I thought, maybe I can add something.

I love this place, not because of the crap, but because there are so many wonderful people who want to work with each other to find ways to bootstrap, to pull ourselves up and out of the dung.

I know its great to think about hopping a jump ship and heading off to some star system, and get away from it all.

Before one can do that, maybe take a vacation, away from the dung.

I know I got so caught up with stuff once, I forgot to look around me and find some beauty.

And when I did that, really, really got into the beauty, things for that moment weren't so bad, and after taking some time to breath, I found some peace again, and of course in that moment, I wanted to share that. Share a bit of joy cause in that one moment, the burden is a little bit less.

Just some thoughts.. that there are solutions, just it takes a bit of a group vibe to get things ordered and sorted, hugs..

27. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

Thank you so much Bobd for your input -valued, off to look at that thread you recommended
    Last edited by sheme; 27th April 2014 at 10:27.

28. Link to Post #20
    Jamaica Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,160 times in 444 posts

vilcabamba: can you expound a little on your detox efforts? Did black sludge really come out of you?? The water retention effect sounds plausible and may be what's contributing to the so-called obesity epidemic. Watch old movies and you will notice people were much thinner. I think a lot of people nowadays are demonized (including self-demonizing!) for being lazy and fat, when much of it could stem from how food is processed now. Sure, the remote-control world has made us all a little lazier, but I'm willing to bet a lot of contemporary weight issues and lethargy comes from the "chemtrails" which lace the "food" that we eat. Cut yourself a break vc and hang in there!

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jake gittes For This Post:

Bob (28th April 2014), halffull (28th April 2014)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast